Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Showdown

2 posters

Go down

Showdown Empty Showdown

Post  Reizei Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:37 am

Tsujino Reizei sits in the Dojo, the doors to the garden to her left and the moon lit sky sends silver light across the fenced in koi pond and stream.

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_and_guilty_gear_xrd_drawn_by__by_makothesquirrel_dbvvpjn-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDE3MGM4ZWQtODViMC00ZmMxLTk4MDgtNTIyNmVkZjNkNTFhXC9kYnZ2cGpuLTFmN2E2MTlmLWRhOTMtNGQyYS05MmQxLWQ0MjBmNzI2ZmQ4Yy5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_xrd_and_etc_drawn_by_otsutei__by_trishexplorerrpg_ddasish-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTIwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRhc2lzaC0yNmY5OGI2Yi0xNjUwLTQ1NWItOGQyYi03MTU1ODJkM2M2YWUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

The woman pulls out her kiseru, setting it down for a moment, and lifts her saucer of sake to her lips. "Its rare, the warm breeze is almost soothing tonight..." She mumbles.

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_and_guilty_gear_xrd_drawn_by__by_makothesquirrel_dbyupw8-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTEzMyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXB3OC1mMTVlMDc5ZC0wMTVhLTRiYjctYWRkNi0wZTNkYzQzMjM2ZTAuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

She sets the saucer down, lifting her lit pipe up and inhales... then exhales a steady stream of grey smoke.

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_and_guilty_gear_xrd_drawn_by__by_makothesquirrel_dbyuozv-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dW96di1iZDhjNmJlZi0wZWJiLTQ0MTEtYWRlNy0yMTViNzIzMzk3ZGEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTk5NSJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Showdown Empty Re: Showdown

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:20 am

Showdown IWumxkj

The sky was clear, with only occasional cloud banks passing quickly by the silver moon hanging low and large in the night sky. The air was warm during this time of the year, and the breeze, cooled by the surrounding sea, was humid, and smelled of sea salts.

Gendoshima was rather isolated among the Beijio Scardia Islands. Though not untamed and savage like it's sister Shi no Shima, there were parts of the island that remained wild, and unwatched by civilized eyes.

to accentuate the point, Tsujino would hear in the far off distance of the surrounding woodlands of the island, the faint sound of what sounded like a wolf's howl at the moon.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:28 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Showdown IWumxkj

The sky was clear, with only occasional cloud banks passing quickly by the silver moon hanging low and large in the night sky. The air was warm during this time of the year, and the breeze, cooled by the surrounding sea, was humid, and smelled of sea salts.

Gendoshima was rather isolated among the Beijio Scardia Islands. Though not untamed and savage like it's sister Shi no Shima, there were parts of the island that remained wild, and unwatched by civilized eyes.

to accentuate the point, Tsujino would hear in the far off distance of the surrounding woodlands of the island, the faint sound of what sounded like a wolf's howl at the moon.

Showdown Ddashwq-e7c456d6-ed23-42fa-a281-40f4679f3efb.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGRhc2h3cS1lN2M0NTZkNi1lZDIzLTQyZmEtYTI4MS00MGY0Njc5ZjNlZmIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Reizei pulled the bronze pipe from her lips, listening to the distant howl. "Heh... Celina is full, and Azula would have been too I reckon... if not for the sever gash it has." She chuckled, setting her pipe down, to alternate with her sake. She was already on her third bottle, and her face felt slightly warm because of it, then again it could be just the warm night air. "Pleasant night for a drink!" She rasped, howling loudly in a near mocking fashion with the distant wolf before laughing heartily.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:14 am

Reizei wrote:Showdown Ddashwq-e7c456d6-ed23-42fa-a281-40f4679f3efb.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGRhc2h3cS1lN2M0NTZkNi1lZDIzLTQyZmEtYTI4MS00MGY0Njc5ZjNlZmIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Reizei pulled the bronze pipe from her lips, listening to the distant howl. "Heh... Celina is full, and Azula would have been too I reckon... if not for the sever gash it has." She chuckled, setting her pipe down, to alternate with her sake. She was already on her third bottle, and her face felt slightly warm because of it, then again it could be just the warm night air. "Pleasant night for a drink!" She rasped, howling loudly in a near mocking fashion with the distant wolf before laughing heartily.

A few moments after Reizei spoke her words, another being clad in a black short cut yukata kimono. Her eyes, crimson red, lit up like heated coals, ejected a constant gout of subtle flame. Dark grey skin, black hair and fur, and sharpened canines gave away the identity of what she was - a Hellhound. A Hellhound was on the island!

"More like a pleasant night for a feast. And the meat is plentiful tonight."

Showdown WxmBTZ3
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:25 am

Reizei had alternated between her sake to her kiseru, inhaling the prized tobacco when she felt the Ki of another enter the dojo's mats. Her eye opened, glancing over to the dark furred creature speaking to her like she was a piece of bloody meat.

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_xrd_and_etc_drawn_by_roas01b__by_trishexplorerrpg_ddasir2-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRhc2lyMi01ZDBkNTJmZi0wM2IyLTRkNjYtYmY5ZS01Mjc3OWRkZjQyNDAuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Reizei bit down on the pipe, her fang like teeth grinding into the brass a little. "Huh... this was a pleasant night... that was till a fur showed up to ruin it for me." She grumbled, looking the female creature over, before blowing a plume of smoke her direction.

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_and_guilty_gear_xrd_drawn_by__by_makothesquirrel_dbyuoqh-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ1NiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dW9xaC03ODBjYjBlNi0xOTljLTRiNmQtOTE5Yi01M2EyNjg1OWJkZTUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

"You're killing my buzz, scram little doggie, I ain't in the mood to play fetch." She rasped, tapping the ashes out of the pipe's well, and went to grab her bottle of sake again.

Last edited by Reizei on Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:39 am

Reizei wrote:Reizei had alternated between her sake to her kiseru, inhaling the prized tobacco when she felt the Ki of another enter the dojo's mats. Her eye opened, glancing over to the dark furred creature speak to her like she was a piece of bloody meat.

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_xrd_and_etc_drawn_by_roas01b__by_trishexplorerrpg_ddasir2-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRhc2lyMi01ZDBkNTJmZi0wM2IyLTRkNjYtYmY5ZS01Mjc3OWRkZjQyNDAuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Reizei bit down on the pipe, her fang like teeth grinding into the brass a little. "Huh... this was a pleasant night... that was till a fur showed up to ruin it for me." She grumbled, looking the female creature over, before blowing a plume of smoke her direction.

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_and_guilty_gear_xrd_drawn_by__by_makothesquirrel_dbyuoqh-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ1NiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dW9xaC03ODBjYjBlNi0xOTljLTRiNmQtOTE5Yi01M2EyNjg1OWJkZTUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

"You're killing my buzz, scram little doggie, I ain't in the mood to play fetch." She rasped, tapping the ashes out of the pipe's well, and went to grab her bottle of sake again.

"Foolish is the mortal prey who underestimates the predator in her house..." retorted the Hellhound, before she inhaled deeply, and her crimson eyes lit up and flared like a pair of burning suns, before she exhaled with a roar and a blast of flame ensued from between her sharp teeth, the immolating blast rushing headlong for Reizei, and igniting everything it touched, setting the wooden dojo ablaze.

Showdown ZW8idqj

"Lets set your night from pleasantly warm, to Blazing hot!" taunted the monster as she walked through the hellfire unobstructed.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:52 am

The flames were indeed blazing hot... but seemingly ineffective against the Ronin, who looked more annoyed than perturbed. She glanced over the fur's confident form as she strode through the flames. "Joke's on you, this isn't even my house..." She smirked, guzzling back the sake jug before tucking it back between the folds of her breasts, out of sight again.

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_drawn_by_yamacchi__aee12b5c63_by_makothesquirrel_dbyup4w-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ1MSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXA0dy1kNDZjMGFkMy0wZWZiLTRlY2ItYWU1NS1mNDMyY2JiMjZjMGUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

"But, if you're so willin' to die, I can happily oblige. I hate furs~" She smirked, grabbing her uchigatana and got into a low sitting stance, before she flicked the blade and swung her sword with a gust that put most of the flames around her out. She then began to stride through them confidently, her blade sheathed again on her side:

Showdown Dbyus8k-149e2755-f946-4942-8b6e-e0b570d28e7a.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXM4ay0xNDllMjc1NS1mOTQ2LTQ5NDItOGI2ZS1lMGI1NzBkMjhlN2EuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Tell ya what pup, I'll let you have the first strike. But by the bloody mist, eat me? Ha! There is too much of me for your tiny little waist to handle!" She chuckled.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:08 am

Reizei wrote:The flames were indeed blazing hot... but seemingly ineffective against the Ronin, who looked more annoyed than perturbed. She glanced over the fur's confident form as she strode through the flames. "Joke's on you, this isn't even my house..." She smirked, guzzling back the sake jug before tucking it back between the folds of her breasts, out of sight again.

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_drawn_by_yamacchi__aee12b5c63_by_makothesquirrel_dbyup4w-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ1MSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXA0dy1kNDZjMGFkMy0wZWZiLTRlY2ItYWU1NS1mNDMyY2JiMjZjMGUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

"But, if you're so willin' to die, I can happily oblige. I hate furs~" She smirked, grabbing her uchigatana and got into a low sitting stance, before she flicked the blade and swung her sword with a gust that put most of the flames around her out. She then began to stride through them confidently, her blade sheathed again on her side:

Showdown Dbyus8k-149e2755-f946-4942-8b6e-e0b570d28e7a.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXM4ay0xNDllMjc1NS1mOTQ2LTQ5NDItOGI2ZS1lMGI1NzBkMjhlN2EuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Tell ya what pup, I'll let you have the first strike. But by the bloody mist, eat me? Ha! There is too much of me for your tiny little waist to handle!" She chuckled.

The Hellhound smirked as she tossed her kimono aside. "Feh, again, you underestimate your opponent. You have no idea what other powers my tiny little waist has."

After cricking her neck from side to side, she spread her arms wide, and with invisible force, she blasted the walls and roof of the burning dojo apart, sending the smouldering debris flying out into the beach, the forest and surrounding area like falling stars.

"There we go, we have some room to play. Now...." she said as she raised her paws, before popping her several inch ling claws from her fingertips, the black razorblade claws glinted in the moon and firelight. "I hope you have some skill, otherwise I'll be carving some meat off your ass and chest before I shrink you down and swallow you whole!" To accentuate her declaraction, the Hellhound's claws started to emit small sparks and ribbons of violet electrical energy, a fangy grin on her grey features.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:20 am

Reizei whistled in mock admiration. "I'm impressed, you managed to blow apart everything but the floor~" She says, watching the beast make her threats and create sparks on her claws. "However," she moved ungodly quick, slamming her left leg down on the floor piece, causing the mat to fly up and smack the creature as she leaned forwards!

Showdown Dbyutxp-337d998a-377a-47ce-9b84-268117427dfb.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXR4cC0zMzdkOTk4YS0zNzdhLTQ3Y2UtOWI4NC0yNjgxMTc0MjdkZmIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"YOU LEFT THE FLOOR!" she exclaimed, her left hand grabbing the blade in a reverse grip, slicing through the mat and towards the creature with the intent to kill on the first strike!
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:13 am

Reizei wrote:Reizei whistled in mock admiration. "I'm impressed, you managed to blow apart everything but the floor~" She says, watching the beast make her threats and create sparks on her claws. "However," she moved ungodly quick, slamming her left leg down on the floor piece, causing the mat to fly up and smack the creature as she leaned forwards!

Showdown Dbyutxp-337d998a-377a-47ce-9b84-268117427dfb.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXR4cC0zMzdkOTk4YS0zNzdhLTQ3Y2UtOWI4NC0yNjgxMTc0MjdkZmIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"YOU LEFT THE FLOOR!" she exclaimed, her left hand grabbing the blade in a reverse grip, slicing through the mat and towards the creature with the intent to kill on the first strike!

The unfloored tatami board, smacked thickly into the hellhound's offhand elbow, and the creature braced to keep the wood from smacking her in the face, but when she saw Reizei go to grip her sword, she reversed trajectory, and instead allowed the board to act as a springboard, and backflipped, using her foot claws, she carved the tatami mat into pieces, and intercepted the blade against her diamondlike clawstrike.

"Nice trick!" said the Hellhound quickly as she landed, and immediately launched herself into the swordswoman with a charging gutpunch charged with electrical energy, shrouded by her hellfire.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:28 am

Sparks flew between her diamond like claws and the Ronin's blade, Reizei backing up as the hell beast lunged forwards to slug her in the chest! "How about an encore then!" She exclaimed, slamming on the mat she was chased onto, the mat smacking into the creature's arm and altering the trajectory of her electrically charged punch!

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_and_guilty_gear_xrd_drawn_by__by_makothesquirrel_dbyup9k-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAyNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXA5ay03OTBhMzZiYS1kODBlLTQ0NWEtYmQyOC0zMTkxZGQ0NTk2NDUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Reizei smiled sadistically, a feeling of pleasure rising within her as she could feel the tingling of the sparks as her fist narrowly struck her chest! The samurai side stepped the fur and smirked. "That looked like it would have hurt!" She then swung her right arm, the limp sleeve flapping, as a chain slithered out and coiled around the passing hell hound's neck till it became taut!

Showdown Dbyutq5-11bac335-5ffa-41a6-b7db-f84531462640.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXRxNS0xMWJhYzMzNS01ZmZhLTQxYTYtYjdkYi1mODQ1MzE0NjI2NDAuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Reizei stood a slight distance away, smirking as she held the chain tight! "Hey, there's a leash law in this city; I really can't afford another fine!" She laughed darkly.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:49 am

Reizei wrote:Sparks flew between her diamond like claws and the Ronin's blade, Reizei backing up as the hell beast lunged forwards to slug her in the chest! "How about an encore then!" She exclaimed, slamming on the mat she was chased onto, the mat smacking into the creature's arm and altering the trajectory of her electrically charged punch!

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_and_guilty_gear_xrd_drawn_by__by_makothesquirrel_dbyup9k-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAyNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXA5ay03OTBhMzZiYS1kODBlLTQ0NWEtYmQyOC0zMTkxZGQ0NTk2NDUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Reizei smiled sadistically, a feeling of pleasure rising within her as she could feel the tingling of the sparks as her fist narrowly struck her chest! The samurai side stepped the fur and smirked. "That looked like it would have hurt!" She then swung her right arm, the limp sleeve flapping, as a chain slithered out and coiled around the passing hell hound's neck till it became taut!

Showdown Dbyutq5-11bac335-5ffa-41a6-b7db-f84531462640.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXRxNS0xMWJhYzMzNS01ZmZhLTQxYTYtYjdkYi1mODQ1MzE0NjI2NDAuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Reizei stood a slight distance away, smirking as she held the chain tight! "Hey, there's a leash law in this city; I really can't afford another fine!" She laughed darkly.

The smile disappeared from the Hellhound at this gesture, and with rage in her eyes, the creature gripped the chain, and yanked suddenly and powerfully -dragging Reiziei through the air by her arm right to the beast, as the Hellhound cocked her left fist back and under her armpit like a coiled snake.

Showdown EfnZZuZ

When the rogue samurai was within range, the Hellhound unleashed the coiled arm with all the power of a shotgun blast, driving her fist into the human woman's abdomen with a resounding thud that knocked the moisture outward like a shockwave. The creature followed this by coiling her right arm in a similar fashion...
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:17 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Reizei wrote:Sparks flew between her diamond like claws and the Ronin's blade, Reizei backing up as the hell beast lunged forwards to slug her in the chest! "How about an encore then!" She exclaimed, slamming on the mat she was chased onto, the mat smacking into the creature's arm and altering the trajectory of her electrically charged punch!

The smile disappeared from the Hellhound at this gesture, and with rage in her eyes, the creature gripped the chain, and yanked suddenly and powerfully -dragging Reiziei through the air by her arm right to the beast, as the Hellhound cocked her left fist back and under her armpit like a coiled snake.

Showdown EfnZZuZ

When the rogue samurai was within range, the Hellhound unleashed the coiled arm with all the power of a shotgun blast, driving her fist into the human woman's abdomen with a resounding thud that knocked the moisture outward like a shockwave. The creature followed this by coiling her right arm in a similar fashion...

Reizei realized something wasn't right when she attempted to strangle the furry creature with her hidden chain.

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_and_guilty_gear_xrd_drawn_by__by_makothesquirrel_dbyutk4-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTM3MSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXRrNC03NTRkNmFhNy04NDgyLTQ5ZWYtOTBjZi0wNTQ2NDAyNGZhM2EucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

She struck a nerve in the beast, and felt it as the chain was gripped and a great strength began to pull her towards the hellhound! "What?!" Reizei exclaimed, dragging her heels onto the ground for support, a tug of war match between woman and beast that lasted for a few minutes before Reizei was pulled through the air! "Shit!" She spat, her red eye wide as she was on a collision course for the hound! She brought her balance back into check before they were within striking range of one another, Reizei swinging her blade to strike as well as defend against the hound's odd strike; and though she dampened her enemy's strike with her sword, Reizei could feel the pressure of the beast's attack while the hound had punched into her blade! She stumbled back from the blow, blood dripping from her blade, while the little fur gained on her! Hades, she's fucking insane to punch the blade directly! She thought, smiling a little, almost impressed by the fur, but she was growing tired of her presence now. Reizei jumped up as the beast coiled her other hand, and the Samurai was half expecting another attack like the last! "Boring!" the Samurai screams as she descends with her sword in a reverse grip skewering motion!

Showdown Ddastpt-23b1dc6a-7b15-4558-8129-109706da8d54.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRhc3RwdC0yM2IxZGM2YS03YjE1LTQ1NTgtODEyOS0xMDk3MDZkYThkNTQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:30 am

The Hellhound smiled cruelly as Reiziei altered her descent, trying to prevent her next strike via impaling her sword, but the beast woman had the perfect counter. Crouching low, the Hellhound's demonic aura blazed to life around her, before her legs launched her at the falling swordswoman, the aura turning her into an energy shrouded comet that crashed into the blade like a tidal wave. Shattering the chain, and everything else it touched as the Hellhound rocketed towards Reizei.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:46 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Hellhound smiled cruelly as Reiziei altered her descent, trying to prevent her next strike via impaling her sword, but the beat woman had the perfect counter. Crouching low, the hellhound's demonic aura blazed to life around her, before her legs launched her at the falling swordswoman, the aura turning her into an energy shrouded comet that crashed into the blade like a tidal wave. Shattering the chain, and everything else it touched as the Hellhound rocketed towards Reizei.

Reizei's eye widens as the beast feinted her attack, countering with another bold, swift move! The intense flames and power that radiated from her body was enough that her prosthetic exploded and sent bits of super heated black iron chain every which way around the ramshacked shack of a dojo! Reizei was swift, changing positions with her hand, twisting her wrist so that she would grab her blade in a normal position while she was still descending- aiming to turn her downward thrust into a less than graceful, but spur of the moment vertical outward slash into her opponent! However, her blade only ended up absorbing the energy of the hell hound's attack before it hit her with a powerful blast! "Arrrrrrrrrrgh!!" The Ronin cried, her voice husky and pain stricken as she was thrown through a burning beam and flung out to the garden! Her back skidded across the ground twice, before she tumbled, and then corrected herself, planting her feet in a crouched stance, stabbing her sword into the sand as she looked ahead at the creature- Reizei's stab turned slashing guard only managed a small scratch that ran across the beast's right eye- and yet, missed slicing through the hound's eye ball when it would have been in Reizei's favor to do so...

She huffed, and puffed, glancing the beast over with a burning hatred; gritting her sharp teeth hard as she stared the furry dog down. She slid her blade back into her sheath, and held it at the ready. "Your kind annoys me, but I must say, you alone? Piss me the hell off!"

Flick

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_xrd_and_etc_drawn_by_uenoryom_by_trishexplorerrpg_ddasipq-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODM5IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmEzOTE4N2MtMTIzZC00OWFiLWIzMmEtZDk5OGIyNzkzNmQ5XC9kZGFzaXBxLTI5ODE3ZDI5LTIzN2QtNGI0ZS1iNTE4LTg5MzFhZDczNjc4OS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTE5MSJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Reizei's blade glints brightly, from what little is shown as the Ronin flicks her blade out of her scabbard, and then charges full sprint towards the hell hound, to perform an iaido style quick draw attack! "RAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:01 am

Reizei wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Hellhound smiled cruelly as Reiziei altered her descent, trying to prevent her next strike via impaling her sword, but the beat woman had the perfect counter. Crouching low, the hellhound's demonic aura blazed to life around her, before her legs launched her at the falling swordswoman, the aura turning her into an energy shrouded comet that crashed into the blade like a tidal wave. Shattering the chain, and everything else it touched as the Hellhound rocketed towards Reizei.

Reizei's eye widens as the beast feinted her attack, countering with another bold, swift move! The intense flames and power that radiated from her body was enough that her prosthetic exploded and sent bits of super heated black iron chain every which way around the ramshacked shack of a dojo! Reizei was swift, changing positions with her hand, twisting her wrist so that she would grab her blade in a normal position while she was still descending- aiming to turn her downward thrust into a less than graceful, but spur of the moment vertical outward slash into her opponent! However, her blade only ended up absorbing the energy of the hell hound's attack before it hit her with a powerful blast! "Arrrrrrrrrrgh!!" The Ronin cried, her voice husky and pain stricken as she was thrown through a burning beam and flung out to the garden! Her back skidded across the ground twice, before she tumbled, and then corrected herself, planting her feet in a crouched stance, stabbing her sword into the sand as she looked ahead at the creature- Reizei's stab turned slashing guard only managed a small scratch that ran across the beast's right eye- and yet, missed slicing through the hound's eye ball when it would have been in Reizei's favor to do so...

She huffed, and puffed, glancing the beast over with a burning hatred; gritting her sharp teeth hard as she stared the furry dog down. She slid her blade back into her sheath, and held it at the ready. "Your kind annoys me, but I must say, you alone? Piss me the hell off!"

Flick

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_xrd_and_etc_drawn_by_uenoryom_by_trishexplorerrpg_ddasipq-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODM5IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmEzOTE4N2MtMTIzZC00OWFiLWIzMmEtZDk5OGIyNzkzNmQ5XC9kZGFzaXBxLTI5ODE3ZDI5LTIzN2QtNGI0ZS1iNTE4LTg5MzFhZDczNjc4OS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTE5MSJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Reizei's blade glints brightly, from what little is shown as the Ronin flicks her blade out of her scabbard, and then charges full sprint towards the hell hound, to perform an iaido style quick draw attack! "RAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

The Hellhound shrugged and with a click of her tongue retorted. "And yet no matter what you do, no matter where you go, no matter how hard you squirm..." she taunted, her vicious smirk returned, a toothy grin turning ferral as she spoke - "There is nothing you can do to stop me. You were crippled by your own people, left at a disadvantage over a grudge. How could you hope to stand against a Hunter from Hell?" With that said, she spread her arms wide as she had done before when she blasted the dojo apart, but this time a pair of bright orange orbs of energy began to form and gather in her palms, and her eyes faded into the white orange hellfire light they generated once more. "Seems you are at the end of your rope.... Time for the finale. Get ready!"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:36 am

Reizei was still sprinting, even as the beast taunted, and raved, gathering energy for another big blast like before... but this time, the amount of Ki the ronin sensed was much more immense in power! Not a chance bitch, gonna house train your ass! She thought, the ki building up inside her scabbard, the red and black lacquer radiating with a bluish glow; the blade yet not drawn for she wasn't close enough yet! She eyed the beast, and her growing energy- she was gonna slice through them both!

Showdown Dbyup6y-1babb9e9-f89b-4e8c-b5c9-f3379ea7d8d4.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXA2eS0xYmFiYjllOS1mODliLTRlOGMtYjVjOS1mMzM3OWVhN2Q4ZDQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Half Moon Flash!" She exhaled when she felt like she was close enough! She draws the blade in a reverse grip, the blade radiating in bluish spikes of energy that trailed as she swings her blade into the energy buildup by the Hound, with the intention to divide both the attack and its furry caster!
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:53 am

Reizei wrote:Reizei was still sprinting, even as the beast taunted, and raved, gathering energy for another big blast like before... but this time, the amount of Ki the ronin sensed was much more immense in power! Not a chance bitch, gonna house train your ass! She thought, the ki building up inside her scabbard, the red and black lacquer radiating with a bluish glow; the blade yet not drawn for she wasn't close enough yet! She eyed the beast, and her growing energy- she was gonna slice through them both!

Showdown Dbyup6y-1babb9e9-f89b-4e8c-b5c9-f3379ea7d8d4.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXA2eS0xYmFiYjllOS1mODliLTRlOGMtYjVjOS1mMzM3OWVhN2Q4ZDQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Half Moon Flash!" She exhaled when she felt like she was close enough! She draws the blade in a reverse grip, the blade radiating in bluish spikes of energy that trailed as she swings her blade into the energy buildup by the Hound, with the intention to divide both the attack and its furry caster!

The Hellhound waited, and built up her energies, as Reizei charged, waiting for the Ronin's hand to grip her sword tightly at the last moment, before the creature leapt up high, out of the blade's reach, and using her hell magic's she floated there for a few moments longer as time seemed to catch up to Reizei, before the hound flung both arms forward, crashing both orbs into each other, and sending the ensuing wave of supercharged demonic energy rushing at her target! "GAME OVER!"

Showdown EgLW31O
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:12 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Reizei wrote:Reizei was still sprinting, even as the beast taunted, and raved, gathering energy for another big blast like before... but this time, the amount of Ki the ronin sensed was much more immense in power! Not a chance bitch, gonna house train your ass! She thought, the ki building up inside her scabbard, the red and black lacquer radiating with a bluish glow; the blade yet not drawn for she wasn't close enough yet! She eyed the beast, and her growing energy- she was gonna slice through them both!

The Hellhound waited, and built up her energies, as Reizei charged, waiting for the Ronin's hand to grip her sword tightly at the last moment, before the creature leapt up high, out of the blade's reach, and using her hell magic's she floated there for a few moments longer as time seemed to catch up to Reizei, before the hound flung both arms forward, crashing both orbs into each other, and sending the ensuing wave of supercharged demonic energy rushing at her target! "GAME OVER!"

Showdown EgLW31O

Reizei's eye pin pricked as the creature slipped out of her strike! She glanced up at the approaching wall of energy above her, and realized she had little chance at pulling it off 100% but would have to start the footwork for it now if she wanted a chance to survive! She pivots on her right leg, her left foot dragging across the dirt in a circle as she turned in motion with the approaching demonic blast, her hand switching grips again as she turns with the momentum from her original reverse gripped iaido draw attack, spinning fully around and turning the slice into a batting swing! "-Reversed!" she yells, the light trailing off her blade launched upwards to meet with the hound's energy! The energies clashed, while one attempted to crush with pure power, while her's tried to cleave through! Reizei channels her ki through the blade, wanting to pierce through! "Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!" She screams as the surrounding area's color turned bluish white, and everything got very bright!

Showdown Dbyutlc-c26f7d2f-d734-4df8-a776-9639f7e72aa2.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXRsYy1jMjZmN2QyZi1kNzM0LTRkZjgtYTc3Ni05NjM5ZjdlNzJhYTIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:30 am

Reizei wrote:Reizei's eye pin pricked as the creature slipped out of her strike! She glanced up at the approaching wall of energy above her, and realized she had little chance at pulling it off 100% but would have to start the footwork for it now if she wanted a chance to survive! She pivots on her right leg, her left foot dragging across the dirt in a circle as she turned in motion with the approaching demonic blast, her hand switching grips again as she turns with the momentum from her original reverse gripped iaido draw attack, spinning fully around and turning the slice into a batting swing! "-Reversed!" she yells, the light trailing off her blade launched upwards to meet with the hound's energy! The energies clashed, while one attempted to crush with pure power, while her's tried to cleave through! Reizei channels her ki through the blade, wanting to pierce through! "Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!" She screams as the surrounding area's color turned bluish white, and everything got very bright!

Showdown Dbyutlc-c26f7d2f-d734-4df8-a776-9639f7e72aa2.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXRsYy1jMjZmN2QyZi1kNzM0LTRkZjgtYTc3Ni05NjM5ZjdlNzJhYTIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

The Hellhound smirks again, her wave of energy was cut in half, the twin explosions rocking the ruins of the burning dojo, but in echange, she saw the Ronin's sword shattered, her hands still gripping the handle, and the lower half of the blade. "So, what is a swordswoman without her sword?" taunts the beast, not expecting an answer. "My powers are of the immortal, I don't tire, I don't drain... I am eternal. A broken blade for a broken woman."

The Hellhound,'s face lost some of it's savagery, as it's eyes turned a sickly pale green, and a new energy began to form in her right claw. "Oh well... Time to collect my prize. It's been a blast human, literally."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:46 am

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_and_guilty_gear_xrd_drawn_by__by_makothesquirrel_dbyupbl-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI0NyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXBibC1mM2QxMzZiOS05NzJlLTQ3NTctOWIwYi1mNDFiOTEwZTY4YjcuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Reizei stood there, the broken blade in her hand still leveled towards the furry creature. She had several gashes and wounds across her body from the explosion of energy. Reizei was remained sentinel however, as the beast's eyes flared green. "A swordsman remains a swordsman till the day they die. So to answer you 'Fido', a swordswoman." She says with a lidded glare, sheathing her sword.

"Our duel is not finished..."

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_and_guilty_gear_xrd_drawn_by__by_makothesquirrel_dbyus6n-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTM1MSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXM2bi1mMjlmNWQ4MC0yMmY0LTRkZGUtOTRmNS00NWJmNTM0OTA5ZjguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

She took her scabbard out from her holster, tying the straps around the tsuba/hilt of her blade so that the scabbard and sword became one. "Even a broken blade can maim!"

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_xrd_and_etc_drawn_by_ikeda_cp_by_trishexplorerrpg_ddasiqf-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRhc2lxZi1hMzZjMzFkNS0wNDZlLTQ2OTQtOGQ2NC0wNzQ5YjQ1YmM4YzguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

She charged again, this time with the scabbard combined with her hilt, rushing the furry creature and swinging her sword in a raspy, warrior's roar! "Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!"
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:35 am

Reizei wrote:Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_and_guilty_gear_xrd_drawn_by__by_makothesquirrel_dbyupbl-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI0NyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXBibC1mM2QxMzZiOS05NzJlLTQ3NTctOWIwYi1mNDFiOTEwZTY4YjcuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Reizei stood there, the broken blade in her hand still leveled towards the furry creature. She had several gashes and wounds across her body from the explosion of energy. Reizei was remained sentinel however, as the beast's eyes flared green. "A swordsman remains a swordsman till the day they die. So to answer you 'Fido', a swordswoman." She says with a lidded glare, sheathing her sword.

"Our duel is not finished..."

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_and_guilty_gear_xrd_drawn_by__by_makothesquirrel_dbyus6n-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTM1MSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dXM2bi1mMjlmNWQ4MC0yMmY0LTRkZGUtOTRmNS00NWJmNTM0OTA5ZjguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

She took her scabbard out from her holster, tying the straps around the tsuba/hilt of her blade so that the scabbard and sword became one. "Even a broken blade can maim!"

Showdown __baiken_guilty_gear_xrd_and_etc_drawn_by_ikeda_cp_by_trishexplorerrpg_ddasiqf-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRhc2lxZi1hMzZjMzFkNS0wNDZlLTQ2OTQtOGQ2NC0wNzQ5YjQ1YmM4YzguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

She charged again, this time with the scabbard combined with her hilt, rushing the furry creature and swinging her sword in a raspy, warrior's roar! "Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!"

The Hellhound blinked, her eyes reverting to their normal orange flame, and the orb of green magic faded as it did. When the scabbard struck the creature, she merely narrowed her eyes in annoyance, her eyes half lidded. With a pout of her bottom lip, the she-beast backhanded Reizei, sending her flying back across the scorched tatami mats. "Thats pathetic..." the monster drawled out, before her eyes turned skyward, and looked off to the side. Her eyes flashed a far deeper crimson light for a moment, and she seemed to be mentally conversing with someone. before her gaze returned to her prey.

"Hmmm, my mistress had an excellent idea. Lets see if this fires you up..." she spoke cryptically, before snapping her finger, sending Reizei's world white, then black.

A younger Tsujinko would awaken on a cold stone floor, the smell of cut grass and sakura blossom leaves in the air. The silver light of the moon ganging low once more. But soon, the swordswoman would notice a few different things, firstly, she could see... from both of her eyes! And then, she could feel both her arms again! And the faded pain from the mark of the wraith was gone!

The revere of these revelations was cut short however, when a voice came from the top of a staircase.

Showdown Genjuroc7

"Who are you that do not know your true blood!? Who are you who bears the legacy of skill not defeat such a trivial opponent!? Answer me!" The voice of one very angry swordsman roared down at her.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum