Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flooded Lab Cooridors

2 posters

Go down

Flooded Lab Cooridors  Empty Flooded Lab Cooridors

Post  Shizuka Ooba Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:34 pm

from here

Shizuka followed protocol, tracing the motion detectors to the source of the anomaly which turned out to be no longer present... in its place, a massive sink hole in the worn plate leading deeper down into the depths of Foundation...

The woman paced around the hole, her beam of light picking up through the rusted sections, other floors beneath the street and winding corridors that lead to places unknown. This is odd... this wasn't here the last time I was in the area... She told herself, wanting to make a report of it, but could not. If she ventured down, there was a possibility of becoming trapped... still, it was her job, so she had to press on. Gathering some reinforced cable meant for this kind of thing from her survival pack, she fixed one end to a lamp post and tossed the rest of the stiff wire down the hole. She had enough to reach the bottom thankfully, so with that she began to repel off the street's tarmac and descend deeper still into the layers of this flaky crust.

She dangled perhaps a hundred feet off the ground, her crossed legs controlling her descent when she had nothing more to kick off too, her fingerless gloves protecting her palms as she slithered down the coil. She was about forty feet away when she heard a twining sound, something she didn't expect! Glancing up, she saw professional wire cutters jutting out from somewhere high above; they were somewhat rusted, but they did the job all the same! Her pale blue eyes widened when she saw the wire 'snap', Ooba plummeting the rest of the way down!

Splash!

After a moment beneath freezing cold water, Shizuka resurfaced with a loud gasp! The water having removed most of the blood from her clothing and body, the material hugging her voluptuous curves as she waded over to the shallow end of the pool.

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_bou_maimoca501__5a42b41469375c773e12

If not for the deep pool, she would have been injured from the fall almost certainly! She coughed and wiped water off her face, pushing aside the peek-a-boo fringe, before turning her head back up to where she saw the clippers. Someone else is down here! She thought, not wanting to encourage more acts of maliciousness from the uninvited guest... in the years she had travelled these depths, she hadn't come across any living human beings... or at least the agreeable not already infested with Ooze parasites kind. Ooba made an attempt at drying herself off, flapping her jacket while her naked breasts jiggled feely, and stood in her thong while she wrung out the pants.

Flooded Lab Cooridors  Topless_bOoba

She was throwing her hair out of her jacket, both of her breasts flopping outside of it, when she turned to the sound of a distant growl... She didn't get a chance to scope out the area, but she could see lights illuminating as she stepped towards what seemed to be a giant blast door:

Flooded Lab Cooridors  9d4d4c06a562159e379398d876057cda

Ooba found the new area concerning, and hastily slip her clothing and equipment back on. Adjusting her breasts behind the folds of her unzipped jacket again, the pale woman proceeds towards the new door.

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_imuzi__sample-1645bd954be8f5e1610012

"Hmm... can't say I've seen this before..." She muttered to herself, looking around the door and the nearby containers. A faded Tenik Logo was plastered all over them, so she knew that couldn't be good. Drawing her blade once more, she walks up to the command panel next to the door and pried the housing off the wall. Electricity and water didn't mix well, but she didn't care, it was that or admire her spacious new apartment complete with in-ground pool and black mold...

Playing with the wires, the large door shuttered and slowly whined open, the years of rust destroying the rails so the door only opened wide enough for her to slip through, which was... a bit of a tight fit given her dangerous duo strapped to her torso and her wide hips.

Undaunted and with all her buttons still accounted for, Ooba found herself in a new wing, still partially flooded... but it looked like some sort of research facility.

Flooded Lab Cooridors  Peter-rossa-sci-fi-corridor-gateandstuff2

Containers filled with weird reddish fluid, odd creatures in stasis inside the capsules. Large lead canisters oozing with greenish fluid with moss and barnacles encrusted on them and the walls. "This is a neat freak's living hell..." She says tapping on the canister with her blade, eliciting loud metallic thuds.

ROoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

She heard the roar again, closer this time! She prepared herself, the room shaking vigorously as water spewed in from sliding doors and threw her back against a far wall! "UNNNG!" She grunts, arms spread wide as the water's flow overwhelmed her! The water was at neck height before it seized and began to recede... settling around her knees now. The water looked gross, toxic even. She took a few slow steps forward in the murky drink when she saw glowing eyes in the darkness ahead of her...!
Shizuka Ooba
Shizuka Ooba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Flooded Lab Cooridors  Empty Crabby Patties

Post  Shizuka Ooba Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:53 am

Flooded Lab Cooridors  62c7c53052454dcb43e1c0f16b5696bd

Three hulking crab-strosities approached her! They forced themselves through the water like nothing, their speed faster than she could muster due to the water! "Shit.." She spat, backing up, and noticed that since her maneuverability was going to be hampered, she'd be in a better position to simply wait and strike quickly, but with so many enemies... this was gonna be a tight spot!

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_free_style_yohan1754__6255b0c3c05a83

Quickdrawing her sword once one of the monsters got close enough to strike, her sturdy Scardian steel katana splicing through the hard shell of the mire-beast... but even though her strike rang true, it only went so deep... She glanced up, noticing her blade lodged midway through its shoulder, it was still moving! She was slugged in the face by the large claw, her grip lost on the sword as she was sent flying off her feet! She only traveled so far before another of the beasts grabbed her ankle with its large claw, and then tossed her towards the third!

She was stunned up till she was heading for the last creature who was swinging its large scissor like claws for her face! Thankfully she evades the decapitating slice by swinging her body, in mid flight, her body tumbling into its chest instead! Gotta move, fast!

She backed away from the creature, more sluggishly thanks to the water, but the mire-beast was already on her ass, as was the one with her sword lodged in its chest! She ducked in time to miss another slice, but the one with her blade caught onto her jacket and pulled her out of the water! It was then she had an idea, and while suspended in the air, she swung her body around, her shapely leg swinging hard into the pommel of her katana and drove it all the way in with her boot!

"Reeeeeeeeeee!!!" The creature hissed, purple blood dripping from the wound, and lets go of her. She however forced her weight against its chest, hugging its neck with her arms, avoiding its mandible mouth to not be chewed up! Her large and springy breasts flattened against its hardened shell, her body hugging it close as the other creatures unintelligibly attack their comrade, a large claw gripping the creatures head and crushed it, both shell and flesh, into a sickly pulp!

She grabbed her katana, and used her feet to press against the dead creature's flesh, bounding off the beast in time to avoid the final juggernauts' blows! She backed against splashing knee deep water, one of the tall creature's lumbering towards her, absently tearing the arm off its 'friend' while in mid travel, but Shizuka ducked and countered with a strong, upward thrust into the creature's eyes!

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_sharp_mente__84ac699695ada232602abb5

Her thick blade pierced the softer spot, gouging out the eerie glowing eyes from the hard shell, before flicking the blade away, and ducked underneath as it blindly swung its massive arms, shrieking in high pitched pain! This left the last crabby fellow, who swung its crunching arm into the back of the blind creature who retaliated with a strike of its own, grabbing its fellow Mire-beast's arm and ripped it clean off and then smashed it with its own arm!

The murky water was dyed purplish red, Shizuka backing away, blade in both hands, observing the pitiful fight between the juggernauts, wincing as the realization that her ankle had been injured when she was grabbed by them earlier. She backed away though, noticing a strip of dry concrete she could stand upon, and vaulted onto it, the blind crab throwing its torn apart comrade across the room, hitting the concrete wall beside her with a heavy slam!

Ooba glanced over to the deceased, twitching creature as it sank beneath the murky pool, and back to her remaining, blind opponent. She had an upper hand, but it had more strength, it could easily tear her apart if she slipped up any further. She prepared herself, raising her elbow, blade parallel with her body as she waited for its move...

SLAM!!!

Shizuka blinked, as she saw the crab creature turn to her before becoming an emulsified pile of mush! She cringed, breaking her guard, raising her arm to keep the shell bits from getting in her eyes or the contaminated water for that matter.

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_ryusei_hashida__b5b36c8ef592225d8fa3

She winked her eye open, and wiped a bit of blood off her cheek. "Well..." she started, lowering her arm, and stood erect. "...you look like that anomaly I'm looking for..." she says to the large, blue scaled sea-serpent which reared itself from the shallow water.

Flooded Lab Cooridors  Serpent_Scale_Shizuka_fin

The woman missed its massive fins during all the chaos, but it was able to swim through this water better than those crab things. It was a predator streamlined for this environment. She didn't know how big it was... maybe 80, 100 feet from tail tip to snout? She couldn't make out its full size as it slithered through the water in the poorly lit room, its large, glowing red eyes falling to her and her drawn blade...

(to be continued in the AM in part 3)
Shizuka Ooba
Shizuka Ooba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Flooded Lab Cooridors  Empty Re: Flooded Lab Cooridors

Post  Shizuka Ooba Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:03 pm

The large creature continued to stare at Ooba, who was leveling her weapon, blade pointed at the serpent's long neck. Can't say I've fought a Sea-Serpent before... how'd it even get in here? She thought, and realized her report was going to be... an interesting one for the break room security discussion for the Foundation Patrol Unit.

She leapt at the oversized reptile, but the creature quickly swatted her back to her position, and she slid upon the slab of concrete on her back! "Ugh..." She grunts, but was back on her feet, blade raised again, charging forth when a wall of water magically erected in front of her! "The hell?!" She gasped, stopping in her tracks as the wall of water was taller than her and surrounded the small concrete peninsula she was standing on. Once the water corralled her, the walls fell apart with a splash, and the creature's head now hovered a couple of feet in front of her. She was taken aback, and she swung her sword at it, only for the creature to block it with one of it's spiny fins!

"Stop, wait. Listen!" The creature suddenly spoke. Its voice deep, masculine and yet somewhat strained.

Ooba was confused by the level of sentience as her blade bounced off its fin, and she was about to strike again when it spoke. Her katana paused before it struck its face... having halted her swing as soon as it had spoke.

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_gomi_hakumaiteacher__sample-4a4b51c4

"A talking sea-serpent...?" She blinked, and lowered her blade slowly. She wasn't fully surprised, but it was her first time encountering something or someone down here who could speak the mortal tongue beyond screaming in hungered agony.

The creature bowed its head, its face winced as a groaning sound emanated from the darkness. The gurgle rippled the water and the creature hissed in pain. Ooba's pale blue eyes danced across its beautiful blue and sea-green scales, the webbed fins which adorned its face, and was somewhat in awe that such a creature was this close...

"Obviously..." the creature retorted, before wincing again.

Ooba takes into account the serpent killing the mire-beast, and pointed her blade at the sea monster. "You were watching me fight those things, brought the water in. Waiting for an opening to strike those creatures, to try and coax me not to slay you as well. No?" She asked, before lowering it again. In her years of working in the Foundation, she found it somewhat rigged that she would come across something that didn't try to kill her.

The creature seemed to smirk. "Observant of you lass, but I only had the best of intentions." It spoke eloquently. "I had to see... ugh... if you were capable of fighting, beyond the Ooze. You pa-ughhh-pass with flying colors..." He added, with a bit of pain in his voice.

She found that curious. "You've been watching me for a while then... so what would have happened had I failed?"

The creature smirked. "Given the natural law of this realm, I think you'd know. You make use with what you find..." He then grunted, his loud groan of pain familiar as he roared in the darkness, which caused Ooba to wince herself given her vicinity to the creature.

"Fair enough. It be better than becoming one of those ooze." Ooba says in regards to being potentially scavenged for meat. She winked open her pale blue eyes, and finally exposed the elephant in the room after that loud roar she had heard earlier. "So, did you injure yourself in the fall?" She questioned the creature. "That hole wasn't there last month."

The creature raised its brow as if confused... taking a moment to think of what she meant before it nodded gently. "No... but that had opened up as I was exploring the upper levels. Ever since I found myself inside this place, I've hunted plenty of these foul creatures. I've made myself more fat off these whelps than any amount of hunting in the Hades Trench... the Selachi Megas are quite competitive there... but Shiela is a good fish. Yes." He began, before grunting again. "I-Ironically, I injured myself prior upon venturing down here. I was in the upper levels chasing a human... or I thought it was. He was quick on his feet... and then he summoned a strange creature. I ate it." He says, then grunted in pain, groaning in a low terrible warble!

She blinked, and kept the mention of the 'human' in the back of her mind, next to the imagery of those sheers that sent her tumbling down here... "Sounds like a bad case of indigestion. You shouldn't eat things you've never seen before so readily." Ooba scolded the serpent.

The monster chuckled, albeit in a strained, pained manner. "Ughh... to be scolded by a human stranger... how amusing."

For a moment they were silently staring at one another, and the creature began to look pensive for a scaly sea monster. "I could smell him down here... I began to search for him then I noticed your movements. There was a point for observing you... I must ask an unorthodox... awkward favor of you mortal. The creature I devoured is still alive within me... Its been there for perhaps a week... a week of pain. I must ask... could you venture within me? Find the creature responsible and slay it?"

Ooba blinked, water rolling down her pale, plush curves.

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_drawn_by_kumiko_shiba__sample-a0b443d007671a4c9d5913eb0d

"You want me to... venture inside you?"

"Yes."

"Like, within your body?"

"Obviously."

"...in other words, you're asking for my permission to eat me?"

"Well..." The serpent began to slither its body nervously, it was such an awkward affair. "It's not like that, I'm not trying to make a willing meal of you, honestly."

"What else could it be? You want to eat me because you can't hunt in your condition, you practically admitted to me you'd have eaten me if I was killed by those creatures."

"I didn't say that I couldn't hunt, I seem not to be gaining any nutrition from what I've eaten in the past week. And if we want to ugggh, play that game mortal, you said it would have been fair and better off than uggh... becoming an Ooze."

There was a short pause after that.

"...touché." Ooba replied. "Still, your request is ludicrous. I have nothing to gain by doing this, and there's a chance you're lying and simply want a free meal."

The creature sighed. "I was...urg... afraid it would come to this." The serpent moves, causing the woman to back step again, but the large reptile lays its head on the concrete slab she stood on, as if lounging or basking. His large red eyes glanced up at her. Hot air flushed out his nostrils at her, and he blinks at her pleadingly. "...Please?"

"..."

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_drawn_by_kumiko_shiba__sample-a0b443d007671a4c9d5913eb0d

Ooba blinked, glaring down at the serpent as sweat and water rolled down her neck and sexy body. "Are... are you begging?"  

The Serpent closed its eyes. "Don't make this any more awkward for me mortal, I can't take much more humiliation..."

"Awkward for you? Being asked to be casually eaten isn't a..." She paused, before thinking again. "...a phrase I'd have heard often. Not in the manner you present at least!"

"What other manner could there be?" the sea monster asked, opening its eyes.

"-Nothing, forget it!" She spat back quickly.

The serpent looked confused and blinked. "I would swallow you whole, you know? Weapons and all. I want you to keep your weapons so you can kill that thing and end my suffering..." he explained.

She flashed the hamon of her katana at this.

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_jimmytwo1019__sample-e9c8e4bb6949b29

"I could always slay you, and that would put an end your suffering." She sarcastically replied.

The serpent frowned. "That would be counter productive... do I look like I would get enjoyment from eating you in my current state? Armed no less, tell me, do you mortals like the idea of swallowing a muffin laced with glass shards?"

"We don't swallow muffins... how you know about muffins...? Wait, are you calling me a muffin?" She asked, and looked down to her... plump dough:

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_shibusun__sample-e2f10b2ce428d739e72

The serpent raised its scaly brow again. "I know many things... and I know that there are creatures down here that would love to come 'up stairs' and munch on those noisy humans. I know a group of humans comes in often to quell a few of the problem monsters here. You've been getting more activity this past week than you've had in a month, no? Its because I haven't been able to devour the creatures..." He groans.

Ooba was a little put off at how well he knew the situation topside regarding the influx of activity, but she believed his word about hunting the creatures given the facts. However, she did call his bluff on hunting earlier. "So then. You really can't hunt, huh?"

He groaned. "I can hunt, I can eat... I've tried... but nothing I've eaten seems to satiate me. I grow more hungry and weaker every moment, thanks to my size... I am slowly dying. I have my pride yet mortal... there is a side of me that wants to devour your flesh and the flesh of those Mirelurk Juggernauts and I'm suppressing that animal because to eat you in my current state would again be counter productive to my survival. I cannot reach into myself and yank what is ailing me... which is why I ask for your aid." His large eyes turned to her again. "I will release you. I promise. Please... just murder whatever is chewing at my insides..." the serpent begged.

(making the next part another post)
Shizuka Ooba
Shizuka Ooba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuka Ooba Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:28 pm

Shizuka stood there for a moment or two... and began to think of the situation, her hand resting on her chin as she began to ponder about it.

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_imuzi__sample-1645bd954be8f5e1610012

"Hmmm... do I let him eat me? He would be a great asset to the Silver Craft... we wouldn't have to do as much damage control down here. I don't necessarily have nothing to gain from this either, as I'm trapped down here till I find a side path or have big boy here bring me back to the upper level.... given my rope was cut, likely by the same person he was chasing... and in the worst case scenario I can always cut myself out of him... hmm." She thought out loud.

The serpent reared its head, its movements in the water alerting Shizuka Ooba. It looked at her with... mild concern. "I can... hear you, you know?" he began before another painful grimace and groan shook him to his core. "As for a 'side path' this area of the Laboratories are heavily flooded. This room is the tamest in this sector... there are also doors which do not open due to exposed wiring or being encrusted with sea life..." he explained. "I would be your best bet in leaving this place." The Serpent reasons. "So, the mortal cut your rope? Hmm... he lead me to the pitfall but didn't take into account I could slither out of it with my abilities... Interesting." He commented on their mutual run in with the man.

Ooba was still thinking over her decision, and glanced at the creature's large, serpentine body, and then mentally compared it's size with her own.

Flooded Lab Cooridors  Serpent_Scale_Shizuka_fin

What ever this creature was, it couldn't be that big. She'd be in a crawling position, her long katana's length would make it tricky, but she had her combat knife and gun as a backup. It was a creepy idea, fighting in a cramped space... but she could do it.

Ooba glanced up at the creature, and smiled. "Well Mr. Sea-Snake, I've decided I'll help you after all. I'll allow you to devour me." She says tipping her hat.

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_hara_harayutaka__sample-fb533daf6228

"Sea-Snake?" The Serpent blinked at the odd nick name, but seemed elated the woman was convinced to enter him! "By the Krakken's Maw, thank you!"

There was an awkward pause that lasted a little while... silence filled the moldy, salty air...

"So-"
"So-"
"-how will we do this?"
"-how shall we commence?"

The pair stared at one another after this, and that weirdness returned when the question had first been brought up.

"I thought it be rude to simply, chomp down." The serpent replied. "It be different if you were attacking me but-"

"-Want me to roleplay this out for ya then?" She smirked, playfully swinging her sword, before sliding it back into her sheath onto her back. "Or should I tie myself up to a post like a sacrifice?"

He looked at her with a raise in his scales. "...How ancient do you think I am? This isn't the era of the Dragon Empress..." He snorted.

"Dragon Empress?" Shizuka inquired, before shrugging. "Doesn't matter. Well... I suppose I could just... climb on in and you can take care of the rest." She says with a shrug. "But, before anyone swallows anyone here, I need to know how to contact you? I mean, when I've slain the creature ailing you I'd rather not be digested with it." She explained. She could handle low air situations due to her Beijionese blood, but she wasn't acid resistant.

The Serpent nodded. "My species have a slow digestive process... you could be exposed to my stomach for a day or two before you'd have to worry. Its also spacious inside... but I can hear and feel everything inside me when I concentrate. When I feel the...ugh... relief, I shall know the job is done, and regurgitate you."

She chuckled. "So I have a 24-48 time limit till I become your lunch for real, and you won't let me out till I finish the job, huh?"

He snorted. "Precisely. I did not intend to eat you for sustenance, but that is the hazard of traveling within me." He explained.

She nodded, pacing in place. "Figured that. Just don't take it personal if my own survival overrides yours." She paused to tap her sword on her back. "...but what the hell? Not like there is any other option besides mercy killing you or leaving you for dead, but you've already got me emotionally invested and you're the first non-human creature that didn't try to attack me outright."

The Serpent blinked, not responding immediately. When he did, he changed the subject. "What is your mortal name?"

She found that odd. Here they been, talking for perhaps 20 or so minutes, two intelligent creatures having a conversation and neither introducing themselves. "...Shizuka. Shizuka Ooba." She answered. "You?"

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_halcon__0e59466905f8870a26a01a667599

"I don't have a mortal name. At least, I've not met a mortal who gave me one." The serpent smirked in a somewhat playful manner.

Shizuka sighed at that smart mouthed comment. "Okay, what about your... dragon, sea-serpent...?" She began, but he interrupted her with growl of pain.

"If you return alive, I shall tell you." He answered after the bout of pain.

"Well... that's a little unfair. I'm heading into a Serpent's stomach willingly and I don't even know his name." She sighed, her humor in an effort to keep herself focused at the task at hand. "I'll hold you to it then Sea-Snake." Ooba added, before beckoning him with her hands, waving him towards her. "All right, lets... do this." She suppressed a gulp of anxiety.
Shizuka Ooba
Shizuka Ooba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Flooded Lab Cooridors  Empty A tough pill to swallow...

Post  Shizuka Ooba Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:02 pm

Ooba watched the Serpent's large head descend, his large eyes looking at her with an intense glare. His wide neck rested upon the concrete slab, and slowly he opens his jaws wide...!

Flooded Lab Cooridors  61043-iMsi8jrGfX0JjYUF

Hot air exited the creatures mouth upon the pale woman, the breath like rotting sea-food and sea salt, and his flat tongue flapped perhaps too eagerly for her liking, but she was certain she could handle it. Her big blue eyes quivered though, her heart sinking into her stomach, the wider he yawned his mouth open, the longer the bridges of saliva stretched between his fearsome, conical teeth!

"Gulp..."

Sweat dripped down her forehead, neck, and dribbled off her chin and down into her cleavage. "Well..." She hesitantly reached out, before pausing... then with a deep breath, she grabbed hold of the serpent's jaw. It was warm, slimy to the touch, her thumbs wedged between the cracks of his teeth. The edges of said teeth were smooth and dull, so it was safe for her to apply pressure to them as she gripped his gumline and pulled herself into his mouth! The humidity got more intense as she found herself staring down at his uvala, the rippling ribbed throat, and frowned as she felt his tongue slither across her generous pair which spilled onto the sticky, rough surface. She glanced down, frowning. "Nice."

"Sowwy... fowce ohv haavvit..." the Serpent replied, his moving jaws made it slightly unstable as his saliva caked her breasts and went from sliding against her belly within her shirt to flopping out and under breasts, pulling her deeper within with his tongue! Shizuka gasped, but shook her head, remaining to task and reached out for this teeth in the back, gripping the smooth edges and pulled her stomach onto the tongue, her legs kicking off the slimy concrete as she carefully drags herself into the drooling maw!

"Ugh... it smells like the Beijio Fish Market in here..." She mumbled to herself, grimacing as she looked at her right hand covered in slime, flicking it off before reaching out for the sides of his throat and dragged herself towards the undulating passage. Humid air rushed past her in the slightly tight confines of his mouth, her ass now nuzzled against the tip of his front fangs, her legs dangling from the sides of his jaw. The serpent himself, now it had a hold of her, lifted his neck and the woman contained within! She felt his tongue gliding across her stomach, her crotch and thighs, his upper jaw resting on her back and butt now as well. This is what a sandwich feels like... She thought, before pulling her body deeper inside, looking down the tunnel of flesh ahead of her... it was too dark to see the bottom...

"Dew yuu nheed 'elp?" The serpent asked, his flapping mouth shifting her body in an terrifying up and down ride that made her lose her hat! She watched it travel ahead of her, and now slimy saliva began to bridge across the top of her head to the ceiling of his throat... "Hey, no talking with a full mouth!" She retorted, but she didn't feel like laughing. Her heart was racing in her chest, this was stupid... very very stupid! Again... limited options. She reminded herself... but found trying to push herself into the slightly smaller throat... a bit of a task.

Her shiny breasts jiggled against his tongue as if on cue... and she found herself blushing. "Its... kinda hard to fit inside." Ooba frowned, flushed with embarrassment. The serpent said nothing, but decided to push her body up with his tongue, her back scraping across the ribbed roofing of his mouth causing her breasts to lift slightly, jiggling and slimy with his saliva as they hung over the abyss of his throat. Still, they were a little too fat to wedge in with his aid, and she knew he was holding back enough as to not injure her.

Still embarrassed, she gripped the sides of her large, voluminous breasts and lifted then pushed them into the tighter throat...

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_shibusun__sample-e2f10b2ce428d739e72

Tits first, lets hope this doesn't go tits up once I'm down there... She thought. "Okay... they're in." she replied as calmly as she could! The Serpent lowered her body again, and Shizuka Ooba slid her arms above her head, pushed against the sides of his throat for support and pulled herself deeper in!

At this point the Serpent, who couldn't help glazing the woman with his tongue rolled the woman's body into his throat the same time she pulled herself down! Her legs which had hung over the sides of his lower jaw began to kick gently, and where the back of his jaw met his neck a pair of jiggling, rounded orbs protruded from his green underbelly scales! He couldn't lie to himself, the woman did taste very delicious upon his tongue...! Either due to being a little eager... or to help speed things along, while Ooba's head, shoulders and torso were easing into his throat, the Serpent tilted his head back slightly and then jerked forwards!

Gulp....

Her kicking legs began to slide into his mouth...

Gulp....

Her ass slid across the ribbed roofing of his jaw, her thighs and knees were sliding against his tongue...

Gulp....

Ooba's pedalling boots and ankles were easing their way down the tight, sweaty throat...!

The sea serpent closed his rolled back eyes, and tilted his head at an angle, closed his jaws, and with a serpentine motion with his head and upper neck-

-GLICK!

The dry sounding swallow followed soon by a squishier Gulp resonated in the room. Ooba's curvaceous body somewhat visible, pushing out his green belly scales, her form losing shape as she travelled downwards, her body slipping down his body at a moderate pace...

Flooded Lab Cooridors  Serpent_swallows_Shizuka

Inside, the woman's slimy body was forced into the tight, undulating tube of flesh, the meaty walls slick with an oily fluid which made eating her less of a challenge! "Ugh... gah..!" Ooba moaned, the full body compression intense as her body slithered down his long, slimy oesophagus...

Outside, the bulge in the Serpent's belly scales slowly slipped beneath the knee deep water Ooba had been standing in earlier, the sea monster opened its eyes and couldn't help licking its scaly lips. He may have not intended to eat her... but couldn't deny she was a delicious meal! Looking down as her curvy body filled out the scales in his mid-section beneath the water, observing her journey till she hit the sphincter to his stomach... where his bulging scales receded as she passed through...

"Good...*urp*...luck..." he licked his chops again, saliva rolling down his beautiful blue scales. He sincerely hoped she could eliminate the threat deeper within, but... in a better worse case scenario, he'll finally have meat in his belly. The worst case scenario, overall though, would that he just sent this woman to her death for nothing, and he'll die not too long after.

With no more reason to remain idle, the serpent slithered in the water, down the corridors of the flooded lab area till the water was deep enough to fully submerge himself, in which he did. Under the cold waves the beast slithered down a flooded stairwell, and snaked its way down a tighter fully submerged corridor... all the while, hoping Ooba wouldn't get lost within his innards... for he may look small for a sea serpent... his stomach was... another story...

Flooded Lab Cooridors  4158865-charybdis-percy_jackson-sea_of_monsters-concept_art_by_sebastian_meyers-interior

Gurgle... groan.... gurgle.....
Shizuka Ooba
Shizuka Ooba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuka Ooba Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:50 pm

Shizuka's body went from a cramped, tight, and dark tunnel of warm, slick, undulating flesh to a puddle of salt water briskly splashing her face, chest and crotch. Her worry about being in a cramped position to fight was alleviated by the grand vastness which was the sea serpents belly... but at the same time, that made Ooba's work all the more... challenging.

"Ugh... its gonna be like looking for a needle in a hay stack..." she groaned, understanding the troubles as she stood up on the fleshy material which pulsed and writhed. She looked about, her katana at the ready as she pushed forwards into the mire. The 'room' was long, supported by the serpent's rib cage, his innards were lit up and speckled like the night sky... and though there was the faint scent of rotting fish and sea water, it wasn't so bad, really, inside the leviathan. "Okay... time to find this thing..." She says to herself, when a number of those 'ooze' monsters reappeared. She dealt with them easily enough not worth writing about, as she continued deeper inside.

She didn't know too much about Sea Serpent anatomy, but she thankfully had the great serpent directing her:

"You're getting closer...Ughhh..."

He sounded more in pain the further she got to his intestines, and by that point the room got...significantly more darker, so much so she had to resort to her torch:

Flooded Lab Cooridors  EahDkVw

She could see acidic pools for yards, and saw a few human skeletons here and there. "See you've been eating a balanced diet of fish and people, Sea Snake."

"Hey... If I was swimming inside you, I bet I'd see things I find repulsive..."

She smirked. "Look at you, full of sass... look, I'm trying to not get digested by you right now? OW-OUCH!!" she spat, swinging her hand violently upon touching one of the slimy walls for support.

"Mmm... you taste lovely, by the way. A light, sweet flavor. You're small, but you pack a delicious punch, m'dere... and sorry."

"Glad to hear it...that's exactly what I wanted to hear right now as I work my way through a dark cavern of digestive fluids. Yup. Yeah.... could you hold up on the 'talking' for now? Each time you do, this place trembles. Just... moan or something, when I'm closer..." Shizuka replied, wiping the acids off her hand.

The beast did not retort as requested, and she began to play a dangerous game of 'your in the belly of a great serpent and touching the floor means your digested' or rather 'the floor is viscous acid'... okay, the floor is 'lava'... lava that will skeletonize you the longer you stand in it so don't drop into it!

She continued her sickening journey through his guts, flashing her light around the dark interior.

"Ooooough.... you're so close..." Replied the snake, the walls rumbling as Shizu landed on a stretch of open space untouched by the acids. She saw a few ooze monsters, but they were being digested by the acid pools around her, dying relatively quickly. She spun in place, weapon at the ready.

"Are you sure?" Shizu asked, looking around her. "I... don't see anything..."

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_gomi_hakumaiteacher__4a4b51c46e71779
Shizuka Ooba
Shizuka Ooba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:42 pm

Shizuka Ooba wrote:Shizuka's body went from a cramped, tight, and dark tunnel of warm, slick, undulating flesh to a puddle of salt water briskly splashing her face, chest and crotch. Her worry about being in a cramped position to fight was alleviated by the grand vastness which was the sea serpents belly... but at the same time, that made Ooba's work all the more... challenging.

"Ugh... its gonna be like looking for a needle in a hay stack..." she groaned, understanding the troubles as she stood up on the fleshy material which pulsed and writhed. She looked about, her katana at the ready as she pushed forwards into the mire. The 'room' was long, supported by the serpent's rib cage, his innards were lit up and speckled like the night sky... and though there was the faint scent of rotting fish and sea water, it wasn't so bad, really, inside the leviathan. "Okay... time to find this thing..." She says to herself, when a number of those 'ooze' monsters reappeared. She dealt with them easily enough not worth writing about, as she continued deeper inside.

She didn't know too much about Sea Serpent anatomy, but she thankfully had the great serpent directing her:

"You're getting closer...Ughhh..."

He sounded more in pain the further she got to his intestines, and by that point the room got...significantly more darker, so much so she had to resort to her torch:

Flooded Lab Cooridors  EahDkVw

She could see acidic pools for yards, and saw a few human skeletons here and there. "See you've been eating a balanced diet of fish and people, Sea Snake."

"Hey... If I was swimming inside you, I bet I'd see things I find repulsive..."

She smirked. "Look at you, full of sass... look, I'm trying to not get digested by you right now? OW-OUCH!!" she spat, swinging her hand violently upon touching one of the slimy walls for support.

"Mmm... you taste lovely, by the way. A light, sweet flavor. You're small, but you pack a delicious punch, m'dere... and sorry."

"Glad to hear it...that's exactly what I wanted to hear right now as I work my way through a dark cavern of digestive fluids. Yup. Yeah.... could you hold up on the 'talking' for now? Each time you do, this place trembles. Just... moan or something, when I'm closer..." Shizuka replied, wiping the acids off her hand.

The beast did not retort as requested, and she began to play a dangerous game of 'your in the belly of a great serpent and touching the floor means your digested' or rather 'the floor is viscous acid'... okay, the floor is 'lava'... lava that will skeletonize you the longer you stand in it so don't drop into it!

She continued her sickening journey through his guts, flashing her light around the dark interior.

"Ooooough.... you're so close..." Replied the snake, the walls rumbling as Shizu landed on a stretch of open space untouched by the acids. She saw a few ooze monsters, but they were being digested by the acid pools around her, dying relatively quickly. She spun in place, weapon at the ready.

"Are you sure?" Shizu asked, looking around her. "I... don't see anything..."

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_gomi_hakumaiteacher__4a4b51c46e71779

"Ah nice and clean now." Otrimi finished scrubbing his pits with acid and took in the aroma of his surroundings. It was not a hobby he indulged in often, but bathing in stomach acids helped to keep his coat nice and lustrous. When he wore fur that is. At the moment his exterior was coated in a mixture of fur and scales along with the lone spike here and there. He had been very rough in his excursion thus far, but he had thoroughly enjoyed himself. His vacation in the stomach of the sea serpent had been an extended stay, but now it seemed dinner was on the way as well. So gracious! Dinner after the bath? I must tell the proprietor of this resort he has an excellent sense of timing.

Otrimi shifted into a wisp of black smoke and pranced forward through the sea serpent's innards to observe Shizuka. She seemed a capable sort yet also rattled by the alien environment. Deciding to play with his food, Otrimi reformed his physical head and began blinking all six eyes independently, head craned to the side as if he were merely a curious creature. He placed his head in the path of her light and when it flashed over him, he would snap his head back to vanish entirely....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Shizuka Ooba likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuka Ooba Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:54 pm

Shizuka held her blade out before her, her torch catching movement which constantly retreated in and out of the darkness... but Ooba was always sure she saw several eyes blinking independently jut from the corner of her vision...

"Something's definitely here..." she called out, the sword glowing in the pale light:

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_free_style_yohan1754__6255b0c3c05a83

She had to keep her wits about her...

"It should be close by... oughhhh..." The serpent growled... which only made the scene feel all the more... ominous to Ooba...
Shizuka Ooba
Shizuka Ooba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:07 pm

Shizuka Ooba wrote:Shizuka held her blade out before her, her torch catching movement which constantly retreated in and out of the darkness... but Ooba was always sure she saw several eyes blinking independently jut from the corner of her vision...

"Something's definitely here..." she called out, the sword glowing in the pale light:

"It should be close by... oughhhh..." The serpent growled... which only made the scene feel all the more... ominous to Ooba...

Once his chesty meal was more on edge, Otrimi flitted around the area, staying in the shadows and never dropping his smoky form. He left a subtle trail of black smoke that enveloped 'Booba' as he had named her in a wide diameter. Though her sword glowed and her light continued to shine, the smoke simply remained and every so slightly encroached upon her position.

After a few circuits around Booba, Otrimi manifested his tail behind her and attempted to tap on her shoulder with its tip.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuka Ooba Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:30 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Shizuka Ooba wrote:Shizuka held her blade out before her, her torch catching movement which constantly retreated in and out of the darkness... but Ooba was always sure she saw several eyes blinking independently jut from the corner of her vision...

Once his chesty meal was more on edge, Otrimi flitted around the area, staying in the shadows and never dropping his smoky form. He left a subtle trail of black smoke that enveloped 'Booba' as he had named her in a wide diameter. Though her sword glowed and her light continued to shine, the smoke simply remained and every so slightly encroached upon her position.

After a few circuits around Booba, Otrimi manifested his tail behind her and attempted to tap on her shoulder with its tip.

"What the hell... did you eat, sea snake?" She gasped, chasing the shadows with her electric light, the beam picking up trails of black smoke, her sword glowing in the darkness. She then felt the gentlest of taps on her shoulder, and then swung around full force with her long blade!

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_sharp_mente__84ac699695ada232602abb5
Shizuka Ooba
Shizuka Ooba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:08 pm

Shizuka Ooba wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

"What the hell... did you eat, sea snake?" She gasped, chasing the shadows with her electric light, the beam picking up trails of black smoke, her sword glowing in the darkness. She then felt the gentlest of taps on her shoulder, and then swung around full force with her long blade!

Otrimi's smoky head beamed at the fact Booba immediately attacked. He needed to exercise and this was the perfect opportunity. He left his tail in a corporeal state, resulting in it swiftly being lopped off. It was coated with fur rather than scales as well, making it a simple matter for her blade to cleave through the flesh.

The Chaos Beast let out a false yelp of pain before leaping from the smoke in full body form, antlers aimed directly at Booba. Otrimi charged his prey to see how she would respond to the sudden assault!
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuka Ooba Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:32 pm

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_sharp_mente__dc976e969898ae67aeb4252

Shizu winced as blood splashed her face, the tail of the creature lobbing off and rolling into the acid pool which surrounded their tiny island that now made up their ring! The blood smeared off rather quickly however as the creature grew antlers now and lunged at her at full speed! She parried the creature's right set of horns, her blade catching as the immense force was enough to lodge her katana in place as she was bounced off his right side. With out worry, however, Boo-Ooba, yanked out her combat knife from her side and dragged it across the creature's scaly and fuzzy flesh as he continued to pass by with her blade still locked into its branching horns:

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_easonx__c7d48558efe18186af748dab86e2

"What manner of beast are you...?" She says out loud, as the stubby meaty tail passed her, and had it been connected with its other half, would have been able to smack or snag her... she was mostly trying to gauge what she was fighting here, blood running down her combat knife's bowie like edge which she immediately flicked free of. Her katana was still in its nest of thornes, its antlers glowing with her blade... which made finding it in the darkness a little easier. "Okay..." she breathed, keeping her calm, waiting to see it react to her reaction now...
Shizuka Ooba
Shizuka Ooba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:41 pm

Shizuka Ooba wrote:Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_sharp_mente__dc976e969898ae67aeb4252

Shizu winced as blood splashed her face, the tail of the creature lobbing off and rolling into the acid pool which surrounded their tiny island that now made up their ring! The blood smeared off rather quickly however as the creature grew antlers now and lunged at her at full speed! She parried the creature's right set of horns, her blade catching as the immense force was enough to lodge her katana in place as she was bounced off his right side. With out worry, however, Boo-Ooba, yanked out her combat knife from her side and dragged it across the creature's scaly and fuzzy flesh as he continued to pass by with her blade still locked into its branching horns:

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_easonx__c7d48558efe18186af748dab86e2

"What manner of beast are you...?" She says out loud, as the stubby meaty tail passed her, and had it been connected with its other half, would have been able to smack or snag her... she was mostly trying to gauge what she was fighting here, blood running down her combat knife's bowie like edge which she immediately flicked free of. Her katana was still in its nest of thornes, its antlers glowing with her blade... which made finding it in the darkness a little easier. "Okay..." she breathed, keeping her calm, waiting to see it react to her reaction now...

Otrimi continued to feign a lack of intelligence as his tail was cut off and he suffered a long cut from Booba's combat knife. He remained corporeal to lull her into a false sense of security even as her katana lit up in his horns. The light probably made it easier for her to see, a charity the Chaos Beast also permitted.

He banked on his next course of action surprising her though. With a deep breath, Otrimi's throat swelled before he unleashed a torrent of flame aimed directly at Booba!
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuka Ooba Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:58 pm

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_mr_lime__sample-004a0d652ad7c662f881

"What the?!" Shizuka gasped, as flames shot forth from the creature's maw! The leviathan's stomach was greatly illuminated now, a deep hue of blue which glowed and outside would have cast the pair's battle as micro silhouettes through his grand scales:

Flooded Lab Cooridors  1586582000

Inside however, with the heat 'turned up' the leviathan's stomach churned and acidic slime began to drip from the ceiling and walls more frequently! "Shit-tss!" Ooba hissed, feeling some of the acid roll onto her arm. The sea snake said his fluids weren't that fast acting however, that it would take a day or two to consume her entirely... but that didn't mean it didn't feel gross nor stung when it plopped onto her! She rolled, splashing up acid across them both as she bowed to the beast upon rolling from his initial bought of flaming breath:

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_bow_bhp__13edf9c3ca0b431e46102ecbc32

"I gotta figure a way around this creature... get my sword back!" She exclaimed, when she noticed her hat which had dropped down the sea serpent's throat was flying towards her. "Oh, that's where you went." She says, grabbing it, standing up and as she did so, one of her massive breasts slipped from her jacket without her knowing...

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_anony_83__sample-9f6c40f693e27e16adf

The flames stopped briefly, to which Booba noticed, and raised a brow at the suddenly slack jawed creature. "...out of hot air?" She asked, bringing up her knife as her tit was lain bare!
Shizuka Ooba
Shizuka Ooba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:04 am

Shizuka Ooba wrote:Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_mr_lime__sample-004a0d652ad7c662f881

"What the?!" Shizuka gasped, as flames shot forth from the creature's maw! The leviathan's stomach was greatly illuminated now, a deep hue of blue which glowed and outside would have cast the pair's battle as micro silhouettes through his grand scales:

Inside however, with the heat 'turned up' the leviathan's stomach churned and acidic slime began to drip from the ceiling and walls more frequently! "Shit-tss!" Ooba hissed, feeling some of the acid roll onto her arm. The sea snake said his fluids weren't that fast acting however, that it would take a day or two to consume her entirely... but that didn't mean it didn't feel gross nor stung when it plopped onto her! She rolled, splashing up acid across them both as she bowed to the beast upon rolling from his initial bought of flaming breath:

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_bow_bhp__13edf9c3ca0b431e46102ecbc32

"I gotta figure a way around this creature... get my sword back!" She exclaimed, when she noticed her hat which had dropped down the sea serpent's throat was flying towards her. "Oh, that's where you went." She says, grabbing it, standing up and as she did so, one of her massive breasts slipped from her jacket without her knowing...

Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_anony_83__sample-9f6c40f693e27e16adf

The flames stopped briefly, to which Booba noticed, and raised a brow at the suddenly slack jawed creature. "...out of hot air?" She asked, bringing up her knife as her tit was lain bare!

Otrimi cocked his head and blinked four eyes in separate instances as Booba didn't even realize her own nip slip. His exhalation of fire had stopped only for Otrimi to change his tactics. His body seemed to melt into a thick, black sludge as he donned a nightmarish grin. The Chaos Beast then melted into the pool of acid surrounding Booba until he was indistinguishable from the caustic liquid.

He would sit and observe until such time his prey acted...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Nessvyn and Shizuka Ooba like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuka Ooba Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:52 am

BastionCon wrote:
Shizuka Ooba wrote:Flooded Lab Cooridors  White_blood_cell_and_u_1196_hataraku_saibou_and_1_more_drawn_by_mr_lime__sample-004a0d652ad7c662f881

Otrimi cocked his head and blinked four eyes in separate instances as Booba didn't even realize her own nip slip. His exhalation of fire had stopped only for Otrimi to change his tactics. His body seemed to melt into a thick, black sludge as he donned a nightmarish grin. The Chaos Beast then melted into the pool of acid surrounding Booba until he was indistinguishable from the caustic liquid.

She watched the creature stare at her curiously, before melting into a black, acidic sludge which melted her katana upon contact! "Well shit... wasn't expecting that...!" She gasped, then noticed as she followed the rolling sludge her breast had plopped out. Flustered, she fixes the malfunction to her wardrobe, and observed the slime rolling into the pools of acid surrounding her. What the hell... now I can't even tell where it is... She thought to herself, using the light of her handheld torch to try and find any glimpse of it in the acid pool around her...

"Sea snake, we may... be dealing with something just a tad out of my league! At least with my current set up, it just melted and melded with your stomach acids!" She called to the Sea Serpent for help.

"Hm?! Well... one moment.... ughh..." The beast replied, as the acids began to 'recede' somewhat. Ooba raised a brow at this, but stomach control was something dragons seemed to have from her knowledge of Dr. Kamura's bestiaries. "Neat trick, either you'll drain'em out or I'll be able to spot it now, I think... not that I can do much with my current equipment... it just ate my sword." She says with sigh. She had a gun and the knife yet, so she supposed she had to see what it could do next!
Shizuka Ooba
Shizuka Ooba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:53 pm

Shizuka Ooba wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

She watched the creature stare at her curiously, before melting into a black, acidic sludge which melted her katana upon contact! "Well shit... wasn't expecting that...!" She gasped, then noticed as she followed the rolling sludge her breast had plopped out. Flustered, she fixes the malfunction to her wardrobe, and observed the slime rolling into the pools of acid surrounding her. What the hell... now I can't even tell where it is... She thought to herself, using the light of her handheld torch to try and find any glimpse of it in the acid pool around her...

"Sea snake, we may... be dealing with something just a tad out of my league! At least with my current set up, it just melted and melded with your stomach acids!" She called to the Sea Serpent for help.

"Hm?! Well... one moment.... ughh..." The beast replied, as the acids began to 'recede' somewhat. Ooba raised a brow at this, but stomach control was something dragons seemed to have from her knowledge of Dr. Kamura's bestiaries. "Neat trick, either you'll drain'em out or I'll be able to spot it now, I think... not that I can do much with my current equipment... it just ate my sword." She says with sigh. She had a gun and the knife yet, so she supposed she had to see what it could do next!

Hearing Booba's admission of being out of her league spurred Otrimi into action! As the stomach acids drained it presented the perfect opportunity to strike. Still assuming the form of black slime, Otrimi oozed up from beneath the stomach lining to catch Booba's feet.

Her surprised cries were a succinct melody as his amorphous form crept up her body, slipping above and beneath her clothes with a frigid temperature. He tightened his form to perfectly outline her voluptuous body while restraining her at the same time. She fruitlessly fired her gun into the slime, simply splattering small amount away. Once up to her thick thighs, Otrimi shot out trails of slime to catch her wrists and pull them ever so slowly to her sides. He even began dissolving her shoes and the bottom of her pants, slowly stripping his meal of her clothes.

Once he reached Booba's pussy Otrimi slowed his ascent even more to gauge the reaction of his prey....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content