Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Olde Rats Tavern

3 posters

Go down

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Empty Ye Olde Rats Tavern

Post  Saufaa Fuforokeru Fri May 28, 2021 5:41 am

(from here)

Saufaa was quiet for the duration of the journey to the pub in question, leading Ryan around the stairwell, and into the underpass, the underside of Bridge Street blotted out the sky, lit by electric lamps and showed off the unused space below the bridge where various shops lay. There was also a ground level access to the subway terminal, also located under Danton City Pub. With the river to their right, and shops to her left, she pointed to a raised off building supported by wooden struts. "Over there," she says, the sign 'Ye Olde Rats Tavern' was their destination. The place was old, and literally on its last legs, having been around since before she was born!

Haven't been here in a while... She thought briefly. "Ye Olde Rats Tavern. That be the place." She finished, ascending the wooden plank stairs till they faced the double doors, the building nudging the underside of the bridge above them. Without further preamble, she pushed open the doors with a single hand and entered the bar. It smelled of thick smoke, of old paper and soggy wood. The barman barely gave them a glance, and the place was mostly vacant, save for a few hard looking folk, and a particularly nervous looking man sweating bullets. She gently raps the bar with her fist. "A tall beer, and..." She says, turning to Ryan for what he'd like.
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Private
Private

Xoc Rockscar and Ryan Battlestrider like this post

Back to top Go down

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Empty Re: Ye Olde Rats Tavern

Post  Ryan Battlestrider Fri May 28, 2021 5:49 am

"-whiskey on the rocks, double shot." Ryan speaks up, setting the cash for both of their drinks. Once the man took his money and produced their alcohol, he took his glass and then walked over to a table in one corner of the room, taking a seat closest to the wall. "Nice place, love the natural lighting." He sarcastically replied, but in a playful manner. Given the place had no windows.

Ryan Battlestrider
Private
Private

Saufaa Fuforokeru and Xoc Rockscar like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saufaa Fuforokeru Fri May 28, 2021 6:00 am

Ryan Battlestrider wrote:"-whiskey on the rocks, double shot." Ryan speaks up, setting the cash for both of their drinks. Once the man took his money and produced their alcohol, he took his glass and then walked over to a table in one corner of the room, taking a seat closest to the wall. "Nice place, love the natural lighting." He sarcastically replied, but in a playful manner. Given the place had no windows.

Saufaa smirked at the gesture, but didn't complain and took the mug when it was delivered to her. She followed Ryan over to the table he chose and then closed her eye, chuckling at his comment. "Yeah, seedy and dim." She reiterated. "Kind of you, by the way." She says, raising the mug with a charming smile. "To you good sir." she chuckled, taking a sip of the... well it was beer. She set it down, licking her lips, her tail curling around the chair she sat in, facing him. "...Ryan, right?" She asked, wanting to commit the name to memory. "What brings you to Danton City?" She asked, her eye falling upon the dogtag around his neck, barely glinting in the dimly lit tavern; the flames of candles being the only thing lighting this river-side tinderbox. She leaned against the table, holding her chin as she observed her companion's dogtag, the name 'Battlestrider, Ryan' stamped on, alongside his date of birth. Twenty-four, give or take. Nice. She thought, before her crimson eye returned to his deep blue eyes.

Ye Olde Rats Tavern 87568725_p0

Saufaa Fuforokeru
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Private
Private

Xoc Rockscar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Battlestrider Fri May 28, 2021 6:11 am

Saufaa Fuforokeru wrote:
Ryan Battlestrider wrote:"-whiskey on the rocks, double shot." Ryan speaks up, setting the cash for both of their drinks. Once the man took his money and produced their alcohol, he took his glass and then walked over to a table in one corner of the room, taking a seat closest to the wall. "Nice place, love the natural lighting." He sarcastically replied, but in a playful manner. Given the place had no windows.

Saufaa smirked at the gesture, but didn't complain and took the mug when it was delivered to her. She followed Ryan over to the table he chose and then closed her eye, chuckling at his comment. "Yeah, seedy and dim." She reiterated. "Kind of you, by the way." She says, raising the mug with a charming smile. "To you good sir." she chuckled, taking a sip of the... well it was beer. She set it down, licking her lips, her tail curling around the chair she sat in, facing him. "...Ryan, right?" She asked, wanting to commit the name to memory. "What brings you to Danton City?" She asked, her eye falling upon the dogtag around his neck, barely glinting in the dimly lit tavern; the flames of candles being the only thing lighting this river-side tinderbox. She leaned against the table, holding her chin as she observed her companion's dogtag, the name 'Battlestrider, Ryan' stamped on, alongside his date of birth. Twenty-four, give or take. Nice. She thought, before her crimson eye returned to his deep blue eyes.

"And smoky. But I've seen worse." Ryan replied, raising his glass to hers. "No worries, and you're too kind." He chuckled before taking a sip... and it was wet and vaguely alcoholic. He glanced his glass over, swirling the large chunks floating inside with his wrist's movements as he clicked his lips. He glanced up, feeling her eye on him, noticed she was looking at his tag. He closed his eyes, and sets the glass down before leaning into the chair, his right arm hanging off the back of the wooden spine. "Work. Or, rather, was looking for work. Those ever talked about demons? Was hoping someone would hire me for bodyguard work, or something..." he says reopening his eyes, glancing back to her. He held his whiskey in his left hand, and lifted it to his lips but held it there before he posed his question with a inquisitively raised brow. "How about yourself?" he asked, taking another sip.

Ryan Battlestrider
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Saufaa Fuforokeru Fri May 28, 2021 6:22 am

Ryan Battlestrider wrote:
Saufaa Fuforokeru wrote:

"And smoky. But I've seen worse." Ryan replied, raising his glass to hers. "No worries, and you're too kind." He chuckled before taking a sip... and it was wet and vaguely alcoholic. He glanced his glass over, swirling the large chunks floating inside with his wrist's movements as he clicked his lips. He glanced up, feeling her eye on him, noticed she was looking at his tag. He closed his eyes, and sets the glass down before leaning into the chair, his right arm hanging off the back of the wooden spine. "Work. Or, rather, was looking for work. Those ever talked about demons? Was hoping someone would hire me for bodyguard work, or something..." he says reopening his eyes, glancing back to her. He held his whiskey in his left hand, and lifted it to his lips but held it there before he posed his question with a inquisitively raised brow. "How about yourself?" he asked, taking another sip.

She giggled at that. "You're the one who bought the drinks for us both, why you calling me kind? I'm freeloading." She playfully replied, taking another swig of her... amber coloured drink. Gosh this shits more watered down than it was a century ago! She thought, but... ale was ale. His response didn't surprise her, but noticed a lack of weapon on his person. "Ah. Mercenary then, eh?" She took another sip, before setting the mug down. She glanced him over. "With only a pistol?" she mused, her long leg gently extended, pointing to his right thigh with her left toe. "Confidence, and an under preparedness that borderlines insanity- defining traits of a Scardian warrior. I assume... Scardian Foreign Legion? You look a little young to have been a member of the Royal Guard." She says with lidded eyes, taking another sip, ignoring his question for the moment about her reasons for being in Danton.
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Battlestrider Fri May 28, 2021 6:34 am

Ryan lowered the glass, and smirked. "Oh, that so? Then you can cover the next round." He chuckled, raising his glass... and after a brief sip, realized they both... probably wouldn't want another round. This shits more water than alcohol... poor lighting and ventilation, a fire and flood trap waiting to happen... how has this place literally stand? He asked himself, but could only think that the owner was just a cheapass. He was looking down when she said that, then saw her lovely leg pointing to his holstered handgun. Glancing back to her, his face remained neutral as she began to pick him apart without replying to his question. "I have a pair of swords, as well, actually. They were too cumbersome to carry about, so I left them at the Inn I'm staying at." He began, blue eyes focusing on his drink, before back to her garnet gaze. "My father was a member of the Royal Guard, as was my mother. Yeah, SFL." he confirmed. "I mostly do protection work though." he back stepped the conversation. "Protection. Negotiations. Detective work. Bounty hunting..." He says, before raising his glass again.

Ryan Battlestrider
Private
Private

The Mysterious Stranger, Saufaa Fuforokeru and Xoc Rockscar like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saufaa Fuforokeru Fri May 28, 2021 6:53 am

Ryan Battlestrider wrote:Ryan lowered the glass, and smirked. "Oh, that so? Then you can cover the next round." He chuckled, raising his glass... and after a brief sip, realized they both... probably wouldn't want another round. This shits more water than alcohol... poor lighting and ventilation, a fire and flood trap waiting to happen... how has this place literally stand? He asked himself, but could only think that the owner was just a cheapass. He was looking down when she said that, then saw her lovely leg pointing to his holstered handgun. Glancing back to her, his face remained neutral as she began to pick him apart without replying to his question. "I have a pair of swords, as well, actually. They were too cumbersome to carry about, so I left them at the Inn I'm staying at." He began, blue eyes focusing on his drink, before back to her garnet gaze. "My father was a member of the Royal Guard, as was my mother. Yeah, SFL." he confirmed. "I mostly do protection work though." he back stepped the conversation. "Protection. Negotiations. Detective work. Bounty hunting..." He says, before raising his glass again.

Saufaa chuckled as well. "You really want another round of this piss water?" She replied kittenishly, raising her glass mug to her lips again and knocked back the watered down schlop. Once she forced it down, she continued to lean back, lowering her arm to chest level, her crimson eye falling upon him when he mentioned 'bounty hunting'. I wonder then... She thought briefly. "Well to answer you from before, I'm just passing through. Was going to stick around, investigate a private matter, then move on to perhaps see an old friend further West."

Saufaa stared into her mug for some time, before she decided to set it down again upon the round table.

Last edited by Saufaa Fuforokeru on Fri May 28, 2021 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Battlestrider Fri May 28, 2021 7:01 am

Saufaa Fuforokeru wrote:
Ryan Battlestrider wrote:Ryan lowered the glass, and smirked. "Oh, that so? Then you can cover the next round." He chuckled, raising his glass... and after a brief sip, realized they both... probably wouldn't want another round. This shits more water than alcohol... poor lighting and ventilation, a fire and flood trap waiting to happen... how has this place literally stand? He asked himself, but could only think that the owner was just a cheapass. He was looking down when she said that, then saw her lovely leg pointing to his holstered handgun. Glancing back to her, his face remained neutral as she began to pick him apart without replying to his question. "I have a pair of swords, as well, actually. They were too cumbersome to carry about, so I left them at the Inn I'm staying at." He began, blue eyes focusing on his drink, before back to her garnet gaze. "My father was a member of the Royal Guard, as was my mother. Yeah, SFL." he confirmed. "I mostly do protection work though." he back stepped the conversation. "Protection. Negotiations. Detective work. Bounty hunting..." He says, before raising his glass again.

Saufaa chuckled as well. "You really want another round of this piss water?" She replied kittenishly, raising her glass mug to her lips again and knocked back the watered down schlop. Once she forced it down, she continued to lean back, lowering her arm to chest level, her crimson eye falling upon him when he mentioned 'bounty hunting'. I wonder then... She thought briefly. "Well to answer you from before, I'm just passing through. Was going to stick around, investigate a private matter, then move on to perhaps see and old friend further West."

Saufaa stared into her mug for some time, before she decided to set it down again upon the round table.

He blinked, his eyes switching from her playful grin to their drinks. "...good point." He closed his eyes, smirking as he took another swig of his own drink, given it'd go to waste if he didn't. Upon pulling the glass from his lips, his lidded blue eyes fell upon her mannerisms, noticing a sudden tone shift when he brought up 'bounty hunting'. Oh... did I just stumble upon a wanted bounty? Or someone whose had experience with bounty hunters in her past...? He asked himself. Perhaps I'm just overthinking it.

Her response was pretty standard. A point 'a' to point 'b', with nothing else to describe why she was here other than personal reasons, which to be fair, made sense. They were strangers, not war buddies. Usually not too curious of people, he found himself asking: "Who did you serve for?"

Following that, he raised his glass again, hovering it about his mouth but continued. "You walk with the stride of a trained warrior, a soldier. I'd say an officer rank too." Ryan inquired.

Ryan Battlestrider
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Saufaa Fuforokeru Fri May 28, 2021 7:12 am

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_uncle_rabbit_ii__91155b0c8116646a5ec587f1fe45f4bb

She leaned back in the chair, a foot up against the edge of the table, one hand scratching the back of her head. "...you got good eyes, Lieutenant Ryan." She says, before pointing at his tag. She then glanced over to the other patrons, the man sweating bullets caught her eye again. He was very nervous. "You wouldn't have heard of it. It was years ago, before your time. I was a Captain." She explained, folding her arms under her chest, lifting her generous bust as she reflected the... past briefly.

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Yande

Saufaa Fuforokeru
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Private
Private

The Mysterious Stranger, Xoc Rockscar and Ryan Battlestrider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Battlestrider Fri May 28, 2021 8:09 am

Saufaa Fuforokeru wrote:Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_uncle_rabbit_ii__91155b0c8116646a5ec587f1fe45f4bb

She leaned back in the chair, a foot up against the edge of the table, one hand scratching the back of her head. "...you got good eyes, Lieutenant Ryan." She says, before pointing at his tag. She then glanced over to the other patrons, the man sweating bullets caught her eye again. He was very nervous. "You wouldn't have heard of it. It was years ago, before your time. I was a Captain." She explained, folding her arms under her chest, lifting her generous bust as she reflected the... past briefly.

Ryan smiled. "Yours are sharper, its dimly lit in here and you can make out my tag as clear as day. I can barely see you in this cave." he replied with an amused tone.

Her reply, caught his attention to the point that the conversation pulled him into the 'sociable' realm- a feat which rarely occurred. "No." He began, setting the glass down onto the wooden table, his left hand leaving the glass to wag his finger in front of her. "Nope. You're not allowed to be the mysterious stranger. I've seen this game before. You'll lure me in with your mysterious nature, which will in turn make me more curious about you, and before you know it you'll be breaking my heart like all the other boys!" he says in an almost serious tone, till the end when he smiled. "Also, 'before my time'?" he then waved his hand at her, as if to display her to herself. "It may be dark as cave in here, but clearly you're not a day over 25. No one in this pub looking at us would think you a cougar and me the hunter." He teased, slapping his hand on the table before sliding it around what was left of his whiskey to finish it off.

Ryan Battlestrider
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Saufaa Fuforokeru Fri May 28, 2021 8:40 am

Ryan smiled. "Yours are sharper, its dimly lit in here and you can make out my tag as clear as day. I can barely see you in this cave." he replied with an amused tone.

"Heh," she scoffed with a grin. "you are too kind." Saufaa tapped her eyepatch, having only the one good eye.

Her reply, caught his attention to the point that the conversation pulled him into the 'sociable' realm- a feat which rarely occurred. "No." He began, setting the glass down onto the wooden table, his left hand leaving the glass to wag his finger in front of her. "Nope. You're not allowed to be the mysterious stranger. I've seen this game before. You'll lure me in with your mysterious nature, which will in turn make me more curious about you, and before you know it you'll be breaking my heart like all the other boys!" he says in an almost serious tone, till the end when he smiled.

To that she blinked, the Neko's eye heavy lidded, her brows raised in an amused manner, her lips peeling slowly into a playful smirk as she leaned forwards like before, letting her huge breasts hang and almost 'set' upon the wooden round table.

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_arkimedes__sample-4fb9fa8bf1c03a11a0e74f0ffb32dcd8

"Wait... shouldn't those be my words? That you're trying to lure me in with your mysterious nature? Presumably, so that you can break my heart like all the other girls you tricked into finding you interesting?" She purred with a pause... then her eye lit up mischievously. "...is it working?" Saufaa flirtatiously giggled, before leaning back into the chair again, this time crossing her legs.

Ryan Battlestrider wrote:"Also, 'before my time'?" he then waved his hand at her, as if to display her to herself. "It may be dark as cave in here, but clearly you're not a day over 25. No one in this pub looking at us would think you a cougar and me the hunter." He teased, slapping his hand on the table before sliding it around what was left of his whiskey to finish it off.

At this, she smiled, her eye heavy lidded, her tail playfully snaking behind her in an 'interested' manner. A sensation began to well up inside her, primal and... sensual.

She didn't show it on her face, but she was getting more and more comfortable of the idea of entertaining these silly compliments and bringing them into fruition. "Oh my, flattery will get you nowhere, Ryan. But tell me... are you trying to 'hunt' me?~" Saufaa meowed in a low, sensuous tone; her tail's movements deliberate as it gently smacked the back of the chair, producing a similar sound to the smacking of flesh upon flesh...
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Battlestrider Fri May 28, 2021 9:01 am

Saufaa Fuforokeru wrote:
To that she blinked, the Neko's eye heavy lidded, her brows raised in an amused manner, her lips peeling slowly into a playful smirk as she leaned forwards like before, letting her huge breasts hang and almost 'set' upon the wooden round table.

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_arkimedes__sample-4fb9fa8bf1c03a11a0e74f0ffb32dcd8

"Wait... shouldn't those be my words? That you're trying to lure me in with your mysterious nature? Presumably, so that you can break my heart like all the other girls you tricked into finding you interesting?" She purred with a pause... then her eye lit up mischievously. "...is it working?" Saufaa flirtatiously giggled, before leaning back into the chair again, this time crossing her legs.

Ryan leaned back, smirking as he hovered the glass before his face. "Nope. I told you I was boring." he winked, before downing the rest of the watered down whiskey.

Saufaa Fuforokeru wrote:At this, she smiled, her eye heavy lidded, her tail playfully snaking behind her in an 'interested' manner. A sensation began to well up inside her, primal and... sensual.

She didn't show it on her face, but she was getting more and more comfortable of the idea of entertaining these silly compliments and bringing them into fruition. "Oh my, flattery will get you nowhere, Ryan. But tell me... are you trying to 'hunt' me?~" Saufaa meowed in a low, sensuous tone; her tail's movements deliberate as it gently smacked the back of the chair, producing a similar sound to the smacking of flesh upon flesh...

He finished his glass, pulling it away from his lips when she was showing signs of arousal beyond playfulness and flirtation. Oh no. First real conversation I've had with another person in three years, and she's giving me the bedroom eye... He thought, feeling a bead of sweat rolling down the side of his neck. Since he left the SFL, he tried to avoid getting close to people... building any sort of relationship beyond a friendly acquaintance. He didn't even have a 'best friend', not anymore at least...

He glanced down at the glass mostly empty glass in his hand; the ice chunks remained, swirling around, clinking as he rotated his wrist. He glanced back up at her, her tail beating the back of her chair as he imagined... what it would be like to advance this conversation to the next step, or if he would want to. For all he knew, she could be simply teasing him, as she was hiding something from him. This could be a distraction to keep his mind away from such observations, or she was truly interested in finding out if he was interested in her.

"On the contrary, it feels like you're hunting me." Ryan replied with a playful smile, tilting his head slightly in a gesture that asked 'am I wrong?'

Ryan Battlestrider
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Saufaa Fuforokeru Fri May 28, 2021 9:58 am

Ryan leaned back, smirking as he hovered the glass before his face. "Nope. I told you I was boring." he winked, before downing the rest of the watered down whiskey.

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_mamiyama__sample-34c377388759c17da9c5b63b73de7723

"Hmhmhmhm~" Saufaa hummed flirtatiously at his baited reply.

He finished his glass, pulling it away from his lips when she was showing signs of arousal beyond playfulness and flirtation. Oh no. First real conversation I've had with another person in three years, and she's giving me the bedroom eye... He thought, feeling a bead of sweat rolling down the side of his neck. Since he left the SFL, he tried to avoid getting close to people... building any sort of relationship beyond a friendly acquaintance. He didn't even have a 'best friend', not anymore at least...

He glanced down at the glass mostly empty glass in his hand; the ice chunks remained, swirling around, clinking as he rotated his wrist. He glanced back up at her, her tail beating the back of her chair as he imagined... what it would be like to advance this conversation to the next step, or if he would want to. For all he knew, she could be simply teasing him, as she was hiding something from him. This could be a distraction to keep his mind away from such observations, or she was truly interested in finding out if he was interested in her.

Ye Olde Rats Tavern F2051f5da7840ad8f8b4e381fc180a31

For a while, Ryan was quiet, his eyes fixated on his glass mostly, but she could see the confliction in his eyes as she flustered, and finished off her beer waiting for him to reply.

Ryan Battlestrider wrote:"On the contrary, it feels like you're hunting me." Ryan replied with a playful smile, tilting his head slightly in a gesture that asked 'am I wrong?'

"Maybe I am." she purred, lowering her left hand and then pushed away from the table far enough so he could see her clearly, folding her legs up onto the chair as well as she tapped her inner left thigh with her left hand while her other arm leaned over the spine of the chair. "What if by now, my fangs are already sinking deep into you, my claws digging into you in a vice-like grip? Should I let you go?" she began, before giving him an attractive smile.

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_kuronyan__sample-b4c3b5dc5e064d0d04f81f18f25b6362

"Do you want to slip away from my grasp?" Saufaa meowed, waving her left hand at herself, presenting herself to him.

Saufaa decided that wasn't enough, so she went a little bolder. With a seductive glare, and fangy smile: "Do you need some extra... encouragement? Hmhmhm~" She purred in a husky, sexy voice; licking the corner of her lip as she reached up with her left hand and, without getting caught publicly, pinched the fabric of her bandeau! The red cloth covering her left breast was gently pulled away, jussst enough, to show off what was beneath. Pink and perky, the nipple exposed for a brief moment before she let the fabric snap back against her large, gelatinous tit. She waited, anxiously, for an answer~

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_qpalql__c94cbdf4ac1e8fab21bdb426668f1874
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoc Rockscar Fri May 28, 2021 10:42 am

The doors of the Tavern swung open violently, as a tall, 9 foot lizard like humanoid entered the establishment. The saurian woman glanced around the room carefully. She was looking for someone in particular...

Saufaa Fuforokeru wrote:She then glanced over to the other patrons, the man sweating bullets caught her eye again. He was very nervous.

There he is!

'Xoc Rockscar', a criminal who was hired for muscle and intimidation if the contract seemed reasonable, sneered as she homed in on the nervous man. "Direbend! There you are!" She called out, approaching him briskly, her tall and wide body with its lovely contrast of shiny ebony scales and painted pink undertones, tail swaying, knocking over chairs and tables purposefully- forcing people out of the bar! But it also kept Timothy Direbend from escaping! The man screamed, cowering into a booth as the bartender, upon looking at her beautiful form, remembered it was best not to fuck with her.

She pushed a chair out of the way aggressively, and then leaned over the booth, her teeth glinting as she smiled down at him; her two toned hair swaying over him. "So... you flee Jemial to avoid me, and yet you made the dumb move of slipping into one of the Boss' other joints? Just because he's based out of that cesspool, doesn't mean he ain't in the ownership of other shitty ass bars!" She hissed. Her claws digging deep into the cushioning of the booth he was crammed into. He whimpered something... and her smile widened, her pink tongue gliding across her teeth. "That so...? Shall I remind you, what happens to those who don't pay up? Haaaaah~" She widened her maw with a husky hiss, humid air spilling out visibly over the man's face as she probed his chin with her prehensile forked tongue, curling it around his neck loosely before withdrawing it. She licked her scaly and pierced lips. "....I'll remind you~" She growled, grabbing the man by his shoulders and raised him out of the booth, jaws widening, engulfing him head first! Her neck bulged out with his head and shoulders, going only so deep before the choker around her neck paused any further movement! He kicked and wiggled there, as her tongue slid under his shirt, leaving slimy trails against his pale skin, her conical teeth dimpling his flesh! "MMMHMM!" She moaned, her neck able to support his weight, her eyelids heavy as she suckles on her screaming victim. "Should I just eat you, Timmy? Or you gonna pay up?" She was able to communicate somehow, clearly, even with the man straddling her massive, dislocated jaws!

Saliva dribbled onto the wooden floor as she continued the spectacle. She was a kobold or lizard-man of sorts, even she didn't really know what she was. She wore biker clothes that were made specifically for her, and should she decided to pull back the choker and devour this indolent creature, her clothes would usually accommodate and stretch with her belly. Her breasts jiggled as he struggled, the massive scaly tits causing her tattered tank top to sway uncontrollably! She held onto his hips, for some support, even though it wasn't needed, her head going vertical, his had slipping past the choker, but his shoulders stopped thanks to the tight strap around her neck! She now had one clawed hand on her hip, the other bent and rubbing two fingers together as if waiting for a proper response. "Well? Do you have the money, TIMMY?!" She growled, the hand not on her hip dancing its way to her choker. "I'm getting awfully hungry....Timmy~" she taunted, her tongue rubbing against his stomach...

Xoc Rockscar
Recruit
Recruit

The Mysterious Stranger and Saufaa Fuforokeru like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Battlestrider Fri May 28, 2021 10:56 am

Saufaa Fuforokeru wrote:

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_mamiyama__sample-34c377388759c17da9c5b63b73de7723

For a while, Ryan was quiet, his eyes fixated on his glass mostly, but she could see the confliction in his eyes as she flustered, and finished off her beer waiting for him to reply.

Ryan Battlestrider wrote:"On the contrary, it feels like you're hunting me." Ryan replied with a playful smile, tilting his head slightly in a gesture that asked 'am I wrong?'

"Maybe I am." she purred, lowering her left hand and then pushed away from the table far enough so he could see her clearly, folding her legs up onto the chair as well as she tapped her inner left thigh with her left hand while her other arm leaned over the spine of the chair. "What if by now, my fangs are already sinking deep into you, my claws digging into you in a vice-like grip? Should I let you go?" she began, before giving him an attractive smile.

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_kuronyan__sample-b4c3b5dc5e064d0d04f81f18f25b6362

"Do you want to slip away from my grasp?" Saufaa meowed, waving her left hand at herself, presenting herself to him.

Saufaa decided that wasn't enough, so she went a little bolder. With a seductive glare, and fangy smile: "Do you need some extra... encouragement? Hmhmhm~" She purred in a husky, sexy voice; licking the corner of her lip as she reached up with her left hand and, without getting caught publicly, pinched the fabric of her bandeau! The red cloth covering her left breast was gently pulled away, jussst enough, to show off what was beneath. Pink and perky, the nipple exposed for a brief moment before she let the fabric snap back against her large, gelatinous tit. She waited, anxiously, for an answer~

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_qpalql__c94cbdf4ac1e8fab21bdb426668f1874

Ryan felt warmth in his cheeks, and tumescence in his pants... He was a loner... sure, but he would probably have to be a complete fool to turn her down after such a brazen display. His eyes took in the woman's beauty again... and perhaps, it would be fine? Just this once...

"....you're going to find the name of the Inn I'm staying at, somewhat ironic, Saufaa..." He cooed, still blushing but smiling as he made up his mind.

Xoc Rockscar wrote:The doors of the Tavern swung open violently, as a tall, 9 foot lizard like humanoid entered the establishment. The saurian woman glanced around the room carefully. She was looking for someone in particular...

Saufaa Fuforokeru wrote:She then glanced over to the other patrons, the man sweating bullets caught her eye again. He was very nervous.

There he is!

'Xoc Rockscar', a criminal who was hired for muscle and intimidation if the contract seemed reasonable, sneered as she homed in on the nervous man. "Direbend! There you are!" She called out, approaching him briskly, her tall and wide body with its lovely contrast of shiny ebony scales and painted pink undertones, tail swaying, knocking over chairs and tables purposefully- forcing people out of the bar! But it also kept Timothy Direbend from escaping! The man screamed, cowering into a booth as the bartender, upon looking at her beautiful form, remembered it was best not to fuck with her.

She pushed a chair out of the way aggressively, and then leaned over the booth, her teeth glinting as she smiled down at him; her two toned hair swaying over him. "So... you flee Jemial to avoid me, and yet you made the dumb move of slipping into one of the Boss' other joints? Just because he's based out of that cesspool, doesn't mean he ain't in the ownership of other shitty ass bars!" She hissed. Her claws digging deep into the cushioning of the booth he was crammed into. He whimpered something... and her smile widened, her pink tongue gliding across her teeth. "That so...? Shall I remind you, what happens to those who don't pay up? Haaaaah~" She widened her maw with a husky hiss, humid air spilling out visibly over the man's face as she probed his chin with her prehensile forked tongue, curling it around his neck loosely before withdrawing it. She licked her scaly and pierced lips. "....I'll remind you~" She growled, grabbing the man by his shoulders and raised him out of the booth, jaws widening, engulfing him head first! Her neck bulged out with his head and shoulders, going only so deep before the choker around her neck paused any further movement! He kicked and wiggled there, as her tongue slid under his shirt, leaving slimy trails against his pale skin, her conical teeth dimpling his flesh! "MMMHMM!" She moaned, her neck able to support his weight, her eyelids heavy as she suckles on her screaming victim. "Should I just eat you, Timmy? Or you gonna pay up?" She was able to communicate somehow, clearly, even with the man straddling her massive, dislocated jaws!

Saliva dribbled onto the wooden floor as she continued the spectacle. She was a kobold or lizard-man of sorts, even she didn't really know what she was. She wore biker clothes that were made specifically for her, and should she decided to pull back the choker and devour this indolent creature, her clothes would usually accommodate and stretch with her belly. Her breasts jiggled as he struggled, the massive scaly tits causing her tattered tank top to sway uncontrollably! She held onto his hips, for some support, even though it wasn't needed, her head going vertical, his had slipping past the choker, but his shoulders stopped thanks to the tight strap around her neck! She now had one clawed hand on her hip, the other bent and rubbing two fingers together as if waiting for a proper response. "Well? Do you have the money, TIMMY?!" She growled, the hand not on her hip dancing its way to her choker. "I'm getting awfully hungry....Timmy~" she taunted, her tongue rubbing against his stomach...  

It was then however, the commotion occurred. He turned to the female lizard, and recognized her. Shit... isn't that... ugh, what was her name? It was like, Dix or something? He pondered, before she decided to try and swallow the man. He knew she wasn't going to... hopefully. She was a collector, intimidator, muscle for hire for various criminals. He had to do some honest jobs for some of the criminal organizations on Galiavan, so he remembered a few of the stand out individuals. He turned to Saufaa, to see how she'd react to this situation.

Ryan Battlestrider
Private
Private

The Mysterious Stranger and Saufaa Fuforokeru like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saufaa Fuforokeru Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:59 pm

Saufaa Fuforokeru wrote:

Ryan felt warmth in his cheeks, and tumescence in his pants... He was a loner... sure, but he would probably have to be a complete fool to turn her down after such a brazen display. His eyes took in the woman's beauty again... and perhaps, it would be fine? Just this once...

"....you're going to find the name of the Inn I'm staying at, somewhat ironic, Saufaa..." He cooed, still blushing but smiling as he made up his mind.  

Xoc Rockscar wrote:The doors of the Tavern swung open violently, as a tall, 9 foot lizard like humanoid entered the establishment. The saurian woman glanced around the room carefully. She was looking for someone in particular...

There he is!

It was then however, the commotion occurred. He turned to the female lizard, and recognized her. Shit... isn't that... ugh, what was her name? It was like, Dix or something? He pondered, before she decided to try and swallow the man. He knew she wasn't going to... hopefully. She was a collector, intimidator, muscle for hire for various criminals. He had to do some honest jobs for some of the criminal organizations on Galiavan, so he remembered a few of the stand out individuals. He turned to Saufaa, to see how she'd react to this situation.

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_moussaka__f3ba4fb55d87e62eea77ee7e14062787

She smirked at his response, arms behind her head as she leans back in the chair, showing her body off to him. "Hm, should be entertaining... what are you waiting for? Take the lead, Lieutenant~" She purred, her breasts jiggling as she stood up from her seat.

It was then, the creature burst its way through. The female roughneck was spoiling her heat induced salaciousness, so she stood up, and began making her way over to the woman, drawing her blade! Always something... She grumbled.

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_memory342__416c2d90c3019b5b2b6f8623c2cea3e4

"Oi!" She hissed as she approached the lizard woman, who was now in the process of eating that nervous wreck of a man!

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_ezzyecchi__6ef84c2950bf7e9b86385e9f66fdf357

Her eye became lidded, her face showing a look of disgust, her sword leaning against her shoulder as she glanced up at the creature who was... definitely taller than both herself and Ryan:

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ryan_Saufaa_Xoc_LOL_2

Her faced lined up with the lizard's stomach, whom the unfortunate victim was going to be going if she didn't act fast! "...eugh... do that-" she says, kicking the woman's leg out, forcing her forward and then slamming the dull side of her sword against the back of the lizard's neck! "-somewhere else!!" Saufaa hissed!

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero and Xoc Rockscar like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoc Rockscar Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:44 am

Saufaa Fuforokeru wrote:
Saufaa Fuforokeru wrote:

There he is!

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_moussaka__f3ba4fb55d87e62eea77ee7e14062787

She smirked at his response, arms behind her head as she leans back in the chair, showing her body off to him. "Hm, should be entertaining... what are you waiting for? Take the lead, Lieutenant~" She purred, her breasts jiggling as she stood up from her seat.

It was then, the creature burst its way through. The female roughneck was spoiling her heat induced salaciousness, so she stood up, and began making her way over to the woman, drawing her blade! Always something... She grumbled.

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_memory342__416c2d90c3019b5b2b6f8623c2cea3e4

"Oi!" She hissed as she approached the lizard woman, who was now in the process of eating that nervous wreck of a man!

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_ezzyecchi__6ef84c2950bf7e9b86385e9f66fdf357

Her eye became lidded, her face showing a look of disgust, her sword leaning against her shoulder as she glanced up at the creature who was... definitely taller than both herself and Ryan:

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ryan_Saufaa_Xoc_LOL_2

Her faced lined up with the lizard's stomach, whom the unfortunate victim was going to be going if she didn't act fast! "...eugh... do that-" she says, kicking the woman's leg out, forcing her forward and then slamming the dull side of her sword against the back of the lizard's neck! "-somewhere else!!" Saufaa hissed!

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine

Xoc was getting more enjoyment from her promise to eat the poor sod, than actually eating him. She heard something mrowing in her ear, but ignored the alleycat's hissing... that was till she was brought to her knee, and the blade smacked her neck... she could feel it! Her red eyes dilated, as she forced the poor, screaming man up! Sticky saliva dripped off his body, soaked into his clothes, slime pooling on the wooden floor beneath him! "Wha...the... fuck?!" She coughed and wheezed, turning her eyes to the annoyance...

The snivelling Tim scrambled to his feet, running out the door behind her, but not before tripping over Xoc's tail. She was going to chase him down... but the overconfident alleycat before her captivated her attention. "You should have kept yourself out of it, Pussy-Cat..." she wiped the saliva from her scaly lower jaw and stood up. She looked down upon the Nekomimi with her large katana. She was tall, and very muscular yet also had a pretty decent pair of tits, she could respect that... but the one eyed bitch was gonna pay. She brought her fist into her palm, cracking her knuckles. "...you've climbed up the wrong tree!" She spat, observing her closely, keeping her large crimson orbs focused on the Neko while turning her head slightly to the bar man. "You may wanna hit the trail bud... this firetrap is getting a renovation!" She growled.

Xoc Rockscar
Recruit
Recruit

Saufaa Fuforokeru likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saufaa Fuforokeru Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:09 am

Saufaa bared her fangs as she rests her katana on her shoulder again. "All talk and no Scales, you reptile brained monsters are all the same!" She spat back!

She looked up at the beast as she stood back up. All the intimidation in the world wouldn't dissuade Saufaa's decision to intervene. "The strong picking on the weak, is a pet peeve in it self of mine. People who think they're entitled to things they don't own, or think they're above the law piss me off. But those who interrupt me having a decent chat with a handsome stranger while I'm in heat? Ohhh... I'm going to make a nice purse out of you, bitch!" She hissed, readying her attack!

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_kumoi_takashi__sample-040364e0cb44c4f9d06de27468de6ab4
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Private
Private

Xoc Rockscar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Battlestrider Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:05 am

Ryan, unlike most in his position, simply side stepped and watched carefully. At the current it seemed that the lizard did not remember him, and he knew well enough not to get in between Nekomimi when they desired a catfight. He looked over to the bar tender, and spoke out loud. "This tinderbox is going to fall... I'd probably leave if I were you." He reiterated the lizard's point, and leaned close to the doorway, arms crossed, and observed the confrontation. Hmm... lets see what Saufaa is capable of then... He thought in silence, arm propped by the other, his hand holding his chin.

Ryan Battlestrider
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoc Rockscar Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:51 am

Saufaa Fuforokeru wrote:Saufaa bared her fangs as she rests her katana on her shoulder again. "All talk and no Scales, you reptile brained monsters are all the same!" She spat back!

She looked up at the beast as she stood back up. All the intimidation in the world wouldn't dissuade Saufaa's decision to intervene. "The strong picking on the weak, is a pet peeve in it self of mine. People who think they're entitled to things they don't own, or think they're above the law piss me off. But those who interrupt me having a decent chat with a handsome stranger while I'm in heat? Ohhh... I'm going to make a nice purse out of you, bitch!" She hissed, readying her attack!

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_kumoi_takashi__sample-040364e0cb44c4f9d06de27468de6ab4

The lizard woman didn't much care for the pussycat's brazen demeanor, but found it hilarious that this was more out of her own personal gain than trying to uphold the law! She snickered in a deep, hissing manner which made her forked tongue flicker between her steely rows of carnivorous teeth. "The 'strong picking on the weak'? Says the woman bringing a sword to a fist fight!" She says as she took a swing at the cat-girl's head with her wide, heavy fist! She intentionally missed, pulling back her punch a few inches from the feline mortal's face before sneering and pointing her finger at the one-eyed hell cat: "You must be pretty confident with your blade, but how well are you with your fists? How about we only fight with our natural weapons? You don't want this to become ugly, don't ya? This place'll fall and who knows who could get caught in the aftermath, eh?" She proposed. "Wouldn't want to get crushed along with your boyfriend, huh?" Xoc jeered.

Xoc Rockscar
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Saufaa Fuforokeru Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:40 am

Xoc Rockscar wrote:
Saufaa Fuforokeru wrote:Saufaa bared her fangs as she rests her katana on her shoulder again. "All talk and no Scales, you reptile brained monsters are all the same!" She spat back!

The lizard woman didn't much care for the pussycat's brazen demeanor, but found it hilarious that this was more out of her own personal gain than trying to uphold the law! She snickered in a deep, hissing manner which made her forked tongue flicker between her steely rows of carnivorous teeth. "The 'strong picking on the weak'? Says the woman bringing a sword to a fist fight!" She says as she took a swing at the cat-girl's head with her wide, heavy fist! She intentionally missed, pulling back her punch a few inches from the feline mortal's face before sneering and pointing her finger at the one-eyed hell cat: "You must be pretty confident with your blade, but how well are you with your fists? How about we only fight with our natural weapons? You don't want this to become ugly, don't ya? This place'll fall and who knows who could get caught in the aftermath, eh?" She proposed. "Wouldn't want to get crushed along with your boyfriend, huh?" Xoc jeered.

Saufaa didn't flinch, didn't even move as the punch came her way. As the creature threateningly pointed its finger at her face, the nekomimi grabbed the lizard's finger and forced it back with a painful SNAP! "I'm sorry, do you feel intimidated by my blade then, weakling?" She taunted, stepping forwards, shrugging off her coat, tossing it back to Ryan and showed off her muscular physique:

Ye Olde Rats Tavern 101420146_p0_master1200

"Hold onto that, handsome," she began, stretching out her lean and ripped body. "this shouldn't take too long..." she confidently continued. She took her sword from her belt and leaned it across her shoulder again as she walked up to the lizard woman without the jacket.

Ye Olde Rats Tavern Ghislaine_dedoldia_mushoku_tensei_drawn_by_yuhji__02a107160745f3e7bafbf1d7f7855e33

"You don't seem to understand, Scaly," she began. "I said I was going to make a purse out of you!" She growled, swinging the blade furiously as she began her relentless assault on the taller, larger creature! "I don't need to prove anything to you, I only need to claim your life!!" She shouted as she swung powerfully with her katana!
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Private
Private

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down