Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde of Ulboinyr, the Hungry...

2 posters

Go down

The Horde of Ulboinyr, the Hungry... Empty The Horde of Ulboinyr, the Hungry...

Post  Ulboinyr, The Hungry Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:20 am

In the various twisting mine passages, the 200 foot long dinosaur like creature stretched his jade scales, and shifted his weight. "Another boring moment..." He yawned, which was more of a mild roar which shook the cavern around him, displacing the shiny things he decided to stack up as most dragons are want to do. Such treasures meant nothing to him, save a lure for the foolish who could fuel his insatiable hunger. He'd... love to be full for more than ten minutes, and would give half an arse scale just to be able to get through his existence not having to constantly eat... not that he didn't enjoy it. He swished his long, deadly tail as he pattered along the cavernous tunnels carved out by humans centuries ago. He wondered if that giant spider, what was her name... Narry? Had any better luck than he did these days. One of the tunnels in the mine here lead up to her, ancient cistern... but he didn't want to offend by eating anything she strung up... knowing that his nature would betray him. If there was one thing though, he wouldn't want to eat was that repulsive bug.

His long, forked tongue flicked at the air... nothing really exciting within the mine, but there were people gathering outside. Perhaps meals? He didn't know. He'd have to wait and find out. Till then, he went about his rounds in his Chamber, a large pocket where silver still gleamed on the rock around him. He made his way through the amassed treasure and the bones of humans, animals- victims past.

He ambled his way around the darkness, his large yellow-orange eyes glowing bright...

The Horde of Ulboinyr, the Hungry... Ltf__rhedosaurus_by_skarmorysilver_dejlueo-fullview

((OOC: Of course my post is at 4:20 AM XD))

Ulboinyr, The Hungry
Ulboinyr, The Hungry
Recruit
Recruit

Boudica Kyrielux likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Horde of Ulboinyr, the Hungry... Empty Re: The Horde of Ulboinyr, the Hungry...

Post  Boudica Kyrielux Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:05 pm

Boudica entered into the darkness, with the electric lantern affixed to her thigh, both hands wrapped loosely around her weapons- Craigmorne and a basic Scardian steel buckler. The tunnels were old, large enough for a train to run through, and in clear disuse which was good for her. In these two years since they vanished, there hasn't been much activity in the Valor Mines... it should make it easier for me to find evidence of them, or at least... if I am travelling down the right passages. She thought. 'Them' referred to her sisters, her eldest sister Aveline, and youngest sister, Claire. Aveline would be 27 about now, and Claire 19...

She cut through thick cobwebs before Boudica holstered her shield behind her; deciding it was better too look with the lantern held out ahead of her instead. I've haven't encountered anything too dangerous as of yet since those goblins at the four way... I should be fine, since I haven't seen them for a half hour. Her leather thigh boots crunched down on the rocky floor as she advanced through the dark tunnel... and soon realized it wasn't stones that were crunching under boot, but bones! Great... they look human too. She thought, before she paused, and began to inspect them. Her sisters vanished didn't mean they were still alive... so it was best to check in the dark, cool cavern's air. The white-blue light radiated across the bones, but she could tell they were male when she inspected the pelvis and the general structure. "Sorry mister, rest well." She says, dropping the bones where she found them, and continued to look at the ground ahead of her as she walked, incase she found more.
Boudica Kyrielux
Boudica Kyrielux
Recruit
Recruit

Ulboinyr, The Hungry likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Horde of Ulboinyr, the Hungry... Empty Re: The Horde of Ulboinyr, the Hungry...

Post  Ulboinyr, The Hungry Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:53 pm

Boudica Kyrielux wrote:Boudica entered into the darkness, with the electric lantern affixed to her thigh, both hands wrapped loosely around her weapons- Craigmorne and a basic Scardian steel buckler. The tunnels were old, large enough for a train to run through, and in clear disuse which was good for her. In these two years since they vanished, there hasn't been much activity in the Valor Mines... it should make it easier for me to find evidence of them, or at least... if I am travelling down the right passages. She thought. 'Them' referred to her sisters, her eldest sister Aveline, and youngest sister, Claire. Aveline would be 27 about now, and Claire 19...

She cut through thick cobwebs before Boudica holstered her shield behind her; deciding it was better too look with the lantern held out ahead of her instead. I've haven't encountered anything too dangerous as of yet since those goblins at the four way... I should be fine, since I haven't seen them for a half hour. Her leather thigh boots crunched down on the rocky floor as she advanced through the dark tunnel... and soon realized it wasn't stones that were crunching under boot, but bones! Great... they look human too. She thought, before she paused, and began to inspect them. Her sisters vanished didn't mean they were still alive... so it was best to check in the dark, cool cavern's air. The white-blue light radiated across the bones, but she could tell they were male when she inspected the pelvis and the general structure. "Sorry mister, rest well." She says, dropping the bones where she found them, and continued to look at the ground ahead of her as she walked, incase she found more.

The large Drake was returning back to his chamber from his patrol when he could smell one of the curious souls nearby. He stopped dead in his scales, and turned towards the somewhat familiar scent. Using his soft padded claws, the quadruped silently slipped into the same tunnel as his... 'guest'. He could see the faint glow of her lantern, the generous curves of her small, mortal form. He was hungry....

However... instead of going in for the kill, noting her sword and shield brought him a measure of nostalgia that he couldn't ignore. So he did things... a little more formally.

A harsh, humid wind blew against Boudica's back. The foul scent of disease and age blew around her, as a pair of glowing orange eyes blink in the darkness behind her. She slowly turns to face him when the old Drake grins with foul pleasure, gas leaking from his open jaws sparked and lit up the room and other torches sequentially- the torches burning bright behind her, leading her into his private chamber which was now well lit and showed off his numerous treasures.

But she cared not for treasures or silver ore lining old cave walls... she was focused on him, his glistening fangs and somewhat cruel smile.

The Horde of Ulboinyr, the Hungry... Ltf__rhedosaurus_by_skarmorysilver_dejlueo-fullview_with_Boudica

"My... it has been a long time since I've crossed paths with a Knight, even longer a Lady Knight~" He laughed in a wheezing, jovial manner... but there was some darkness in his voice. "Why I'm absolutely moulding, to be given such a rare and by the looks of it... a meaty, and savoury treat!" He concluded, licking his lips in anticipation for a delicious, feisty meal! "Oh, my heart cannot take it- you're even a red head! Oh someone up there really does love this old bag of scales, to provide me with such a delectable, morsel! You had me with your knightly equipment, fair maiden, but you absolutely stole my heart with those lovely, scarlet locks~ For such,I'll have to introduce you to my stomach! Ah yes, like the two other women I came across some time ago... oh, I do not deserve this treat!" He continued on, bringing up the pair of women who were with those Fenirans some time ago... he didn't register mortal years like the mortals, being an immortal, undying being cursed to hunger for all eternity after all!
Ulboinyr, The Hungry
Ulboinyr, The Hungry
Recruit
Recruit

Boudica Kyrielux likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Boudica Kyrielux Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:09 pm

Ulboinyr, The Hungry wrote:
Boudica Kyrielux wrote:Boudica entered into the darkness, with the electric lantern affixed to her thigh, both hands wrapped loosely around her weapons- Craigmorne and a basic Scardian steel buckler. The tunnels were old, large enough for a train to run through, and in clear disuse which was good for her. In these two years since they vanished, there hasn't been much activity in the Valor Mines... it should make it easier for me to find evidence of them, or at least... if I am travelling down the right passages. She thought. 'Them' referred to her sisters, her eldest sister Aveline, and youngest sister, Claire. Aveline would be 27 about now, and Claire 19...

The large Drake was returning back to his chamber from his patrol when he could smell one of the curious souls nearby. He stopped dead in his scales, and turned towards the somewhat familiar scent. Using his soft padded claws, the quadruped silently slipped into the same tunnel as his... 'guest'. He could see the faint glow of her lantern, the generous curves of her small, mortal form. He was hungry....

However... instead of going in for the kill, noting her sword and shield brought him a measure of nostalgia that he couldn't ignore. So he did things... a little more formally.

A harsh, humid wind blew against Boudica's back. The foul scent of disease and age blew around her, as a pair of glowing orange eyes blink in the darkness behind her. She slowly turns to face him when the old Drake grins with foul pleasure, gas leaking from his open jaws sparked and lit up the room and other torches sequentially- the torches burning bright behind her, leading her into his private chamber which was now well lit and showed off his numerous treasures.

But she cared not for treasures or silver ore lining old cave walls... she was focused on him, his glistening fangs and somewhat cruel smile.

The Horde of Ulboinyr, the Hungry... Ltf__rhedosaurus_by_skarmorysilver_dejlueo-fullview_with_Boudica

"My... it has been a long time since I've crossed paths with a Knight, even longer a Lady Knight~" He laughed in a wheezing, jovial manner... but there was some darkness in his voice. "Why I'm absolutely moulding, to be given such a rare and by the looks of it... a meaty, and savoury treat!" He concluded, licking his lips in anticipation for a delicious, feisty meal! "Oh, my heart cannot take it- you're even a red head! Oh someone up there really does love this old bag of scales, to provide me with such a delectable, morsel! You had me with your knightly equipment, fair maiden, but you absolutely stole my heart with those lovely, scarlet locks~ For such,I'll have to introduce you to my stomach! Ah yes, like the two other women I came across some time ago... oh, I do not deserve this treat!" He continued on, bringing up the pair of women who were with those Fenirans some time ago... he didn't register mortal years like the mortals, being an immortal, undying being cursed to hunger for all eternity after all!

Boudica continued to stare at the large, ancient creature looming over her, speaking to her! She could only back step as he slowly advanced upon her, all the while half-complimenting and praising her existence while also telling her she was going to be deposited into his belly. Such promises made her uneasy... but despite all the talk, and now stepping into the chamber of the beast, her attention caught on his words of 'two women' and being like her!

"Wait, wait... you said I look like two other women you've encountered? Like two years ago? They were with a bunch of cultist mage types, Fenirans!" she said Fenirans with a little disdain in her voice. Boudica steps onto various metallic coins and other odds and ends before stomping down on her boots. "Forgive me... lizard? Dragon Lizard? I don't mean to offend nor take any of your... horde." She says looking around her. "I am Boudica Kyrielux, of Scardia, formerly of the Sanguine Shroud of Hazoria's Holy Chapter." She says, trembling slightly now she was backed into his chamber... and he was blocking her exit out.

The Horde of Ulboinyr, the Hungry... Dbvw53v-940fb37c-7d41-4035-bf43-b577ec2b87b5

Dammit... this scaly guy's looking at me like I do with roast pork! She thought darkly, gulping as she could hear his stomach rumbling and watched said belly scales 'shimmer' from the hunger pains. "...Ahem, well shall we parlay? I'd like to know a few questions before you so 'generously' introduce me to your gullet, and stomach sequentially." She says with a slight bow, her breasts swaying in their constant manner as they hung below her.
Boudica Kyrielux
Boudica Kyrielux
Recruit
Recruit

Ulboinyr, The Hungry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down