Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main House: Guest Room and Courtyard

3 posters

Go down

Main House: Guest Room and Courtyard Empty Main House: Guest Room and Courtyard

Post  Hiro Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:49 pm

A very lavish guest room with a screen door that gave access to the stone garden, koi pond, and courtyard as a whole at the main house.

Main House: Guest Room and Courtyard Mai_sig1

(looks like this Embarassed Razz)

[from here]

Hiro sat on the edge of the wooden platform, sandals set upon the small, white pebbles beneath him, the monk staff leaning against his bare, right shoulder. He yanked out a pack of cigarettes from the left side of his kimono, brought one to his lips as he waited for Justin...
Hiro Tangeshima
Hiro Tangeshima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Main House: Guest Room and Courtyard Empty Re: Main House: Guest Room and Courtyard

Post  Justin Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:22 pm

(from here)

"Those are bad for your health..." Justin said, opening the screen door from the guest room, his left finger drawing a small jet of flame which he presented to his cousin's cigarette.

Main House: Guest Room and Courtyard Dbo1kk2-88244bf5-92cc-453b-a0a5-a81952c8c429

Upon lighting it, he took one from the pack himself, but used his right hand, making the motions of holding a lighter but sparking flame from his right finger tip to light the cigarette. He inhaled, and sighed, letting out a long stream of smoke from his nostrils like a dragon. "So... I'm here. What is it you want to tell me, Hiro?" He asked, the cigarette bobbing from the corner of his lips as he took a seat to the right of the older man.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Hiro Tangeshima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main House: Guest Room and Courtyard Empty Re: Main House: Guest Room and Courtyard

Post  Hiro Tangeshima Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:08 am

Justin Tangeshima wrote:(from here)

"Those are bad for your health..." Justin said, opening the screen door from the guest room, his left finger drawing a small jet of flame which he presented to his cousin's cigarette.

Main House: Guest Room and Courtyard Dbo1kk2-88244bf5-92cc-453b-a0a5-a81952c8c429

Upon lighting it, he took one from the pack himself, but used his right hand, making the motions of holding a lighter but sparking flame from his right finger tip to light the cigarette. He inhaled, and sighed, letting out a long stream of smoke from his nostrils like a dragon. "So... I'm here. What is it you want to tell me, Hiro?" He asked, the cigarette bobbing from the corner of his lips as he took a seat to the right of the older man.

Hiro ignored Justin, but appreciated the light. "...thanks. If only you were so willing to use your flames for parlor tricks..." He sighed, inhaling and exhaling.

He didn't hesitate. He explained the situation in full, of when he arrived, how Makoto and Tsubo simply vanished. The terrifying exorcism, the beast in the void... the purple flames which were once thought to be holy, but these ones were corrupt, vial... malicious.

"...The magatama around his neck was burning with an eerie purple light." he says, showing the scar on his right hand to the younger Tangeshima. "The corruption then took control of the old shrine. Made his visage appear for all. Your father ran to the shrine with the corrupt magatama... I don't know what he did up there. But those golden flames we saw... those were Uncle Tesshu's. I saw them, briefly, while under that cursed void dragon's hold." He finished. The cigarette was half smoldered to the nub by this point.
Hiro Tangeshima
Hiro Tangeshima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Justin Tangeshima and Tesshū Tanegashima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:17 am

Hiro Tangeshima wrote:
Justin Tangeshima wrote:(from here)

Hiro ignored Justin, but appreciated the light. "...thanks. If only you were so willing to use your flames for parlor tricks..." He sighed, inhaling and exhaling.

He didn't hesitate. He explained the situation in full, of when he arrived, how Makoto and Tsubo simply vanished. The terrifying exorcism, the beast in the void... the purple flames which were once thought to be holy, but these ones were corrupt, vial... malicious.

"...The magatama around his neck was burning with an eerie purple light." he says, showing the scar on his right hand to the younger Tangeshima. "The corruption then took control of the old shrine. Made his visage appear for all. Your father ran to the shrine with the corrupt magatama... I don't know what he did up there. But those golden flames we saw... those were Uncle Tesshu's. I saw them, briefly, while under that cursed void dragon's hold." He finished. The cigarette was half smoldered to the nub by this point.

Justin sat back, leaning against one of the angled roof's support beams to his right. The cigarette between his right index and middle finger was already snuffed out from disuse. He took it all in, and was quiet all the while. "So, what you're saying is that Tsubo and Makoto are gone, without a trace. And... this void dragon, asshole tried to make an example out of the Old Man? And the Old Man has been harbouring golden flames from the entire family, and kept it a secret? Why? What does any of this have to do with... anything." He sighed, flicking the cigarette into the garden without caring. "Mount Risa... I know where it is, jerk." he interjected quickly, snapping a glare at his cousin before looking out to the koi pond ahead of them. "...he made it a point. To say Mount Risa above all things. Is it where Tsubo and the others are? Is it where this jerkoff is hiding?" he asked, not Hiro in particular, but speaking the questions floating in his skull. He folded his arms across his chest. "Damn it... damn all of this!" He shook with anger.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Tesshū Tanegashima and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:53 am

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:"Hmhmhmmmm We'll soon see whether or not your bravado matches your capabilities, child. I will be waiting for you. The soul of the old one's son, and the risen form of conquerors past will be waiting for you. Summon all your allies, arsenals of super weapons, all the powers you can muster, and all the armies this little dirtball of a planet can call upon. It will not be enough. Come to the place where the end began. There, upon the cursed mountain, you will find me."
Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:48 am

Justin shot up quickly, looking around for the source of the vile voice! "What?! What you call me? Who the fuck are you? Were you the one who hurt the old man and took Tsubo?!" He shouted, gritting his teeth, his arms bursting into flames as he looked for a target to strike, stepping out into the courtyard, swinging around-

-nothing.

No one at all... But there was an intense light coming from the second floor!

"What the hell...?!" He gasped, dousing his flames and sprinted into the manor! Fuckin' hell, what now?! He mentally screamed as he made his way through his home like a wind storm!

(to here)

Last edited by Justin Tangeshima on Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Tangeshima Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:07 am

Hiro also stood up, staff in hand... but did not see the creature. "Its him!" Hiro bellowed. "The vile monster, the one who corrupted the Magatama!" he continued, but then as both Tangeshima men reacted to the light shining from the second floor, Hiro reached out for Justin, but missed. "Damn it, Justin, wait!"

Hiro followed after him, knowing it was unwise to charge in head first, but he couldn't just let the idiot get killed either! Neither of them knew what was transpiring upstairs after all!

(to here)
Hiro Tangeshima
Hiro Tangeshima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Tesshū Tanegashima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down