Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom

+4
Hiro Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Mai Takatsuji
Tesshū Tanegashima
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom Empty Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:02 am

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom 3817495

Lord and Lady Tanegashima's bedchambers reside at the uppermost floor of the main building.

Justin and Hiro would carry/drag the unconscious form of Tesshu up to his bedchambers here.
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Justin Tangeshima and Ryunoske Shintahada like this post

Back to top Go down

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom Empty Re: Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom

Post  Mai Takatsuji Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:28 am

(from here)

She followed Justin and Hiro into the private chambers of the Lord of the Tangeshima Clan, and as they set him upon the bed, Mai resumed her mending. "I'm gonna keep at it for now. Just to be sure." She said to the pair, glancing back to them over her shoulder.
Mai Takatsuji
Mai Takatsuji
Private First Class
Private First Class

Justin Tangeshima, Tesshū Tanegashima, Ryunoske Shintahada and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom Empty Re: Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom

Post  Justin Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:52 am

Mai Takatsuji wrote:(from here)

She followed Justin and Hiro into the private chambers of the Lord of the Tangeshima Clan, and as they set him upon the bed, Mai resumed her mending. "I'm gonna keep at it for now. Just to be sure." She said to the pair, glancing back to them over her shoulder.

(From here)

After all the bickering they did between the shrine and his parents room, he was surprised that Tesshu didn't smack either of them on the back of the head. He really was out of sorts... and it made him worry. He didn't like to think of the powerful patriarch of the Tangeshima Clan being in such a helpless state. Justin leaned his upper back against the wall, arms crossed, head down- his long fringe hanging over his face till Mai spoke up. He raised his head to her and nodded.

"Yeah... and, don't take this the wrong way, Mai... but why you helping us?" He asked, curiously. "Aren't you worried what the media will say if they see ya here? I mean, aren't I your 'rival'?" He pressed, half jokingly. He needed a distraction, his mind wandering back to his father's words. Mount Risa...
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Tesshū Tanegashima, Ryunoske Shintahada and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:04 am

Justin Tangeshima wrote:

(From here)

After all the bickering they did between the shrine and his parents room, he was surprised that Tesshu didn't smack either of them on the back of the head. He really was out of sorts... and it made him worry. He didn't like to think of the powerful patriarch of the Tangeshima Clan being in such a helpless state. Justin leaned his upper back against the wall, arms crossed, head down- his long fringe hanging over his face till Mai spoke up. He raised his head to her and nodded.

"Yeah... and, don't take this the wrong way, Mai... but why you helping us?" He asked, curiously. "Aren't you worried what the media will say if they see ya here? I mean, aren't I your 'rival'?" He pressed, half jokingly. He needed a distraction, his mind wandering back to his father's words. Mount Risa...

(from here)

"I appreciate it, Lady Takatsuji." he says to the Takatsuji girl, glancing from his injured Uncle whom he helped onto the bed to his cousin, leaning against the wall, lost in thought... or so he thought till he opened his mouth. "The matter of why, doesn't matter. Its in the nature for those who are close to come to each other's aid. Why would be better suited to 'why' did you chose to ask such a stupid question, when you should be making other inquiries? Like, where is everyone, and why Uncle Tesshu is in his current state, what was the golden flames about...." he prattled on.
Hiro Tangeshima
Hiro Tangeshima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Justin Tangeshima, Tesshū Tanegashima and Ryunoske Shintahada like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:07 am

Hiro Tangeshima wrote:
Justin Tangeshima wrote:

(From here)

(from here)

"I appreciate it, Lady Takatsuji." he says to the Takatsuji girl, glancing from his injured Uncle whom he helped onto the bed to his cousin, leaning against the wall, lost in thought... or so he thought till he opened his mouth. "The matter of why, doesn't matter. Its in the nature for those who are close to come to each other's aid. Why would be better suited to 'why' did you chose to ask such a stupid question, when you should be making other inquiries? Like, where is everyone, and why Uncle Tesshu is in his current state, what was the golden flames about...." he prattled on.

Justin turned his head away from his cousin, arms folded tighter, his eyes lidded, and mouth in a deep scowl. "Why are you such a dick...?" He says under his breath, but still loud enough to be heard.

I dun trust u...
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Tesshū Tanegashima, Ryunoske Shintahada, Mai Takatsuji and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Takatsuji Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:23 am

Justin Tangeshima wrote:
Hiro Tangeshima wrote:
Justin Tangeshima wrote:

(From here)

(from here)

Justin turned his head away from his cousin, arms folded tighter, his eyes lidded, and mouth in a deep scowl. "Why are you such a dick...?" He says under his breath, but still loud enough to be heard.

I dun trust u...

As Mai could feel the flames of war being fanned behind her between Cousins, she continued to Chi mend Lord Tangeshima. She slightly chuckled at Justin's line, despite Hiro's somewhat defensive reaction for her defense.

"Simmer down boys, no need to explode... been plenty of fire and explosions today." She then glanced back to Justin. "I'm helping because I want to. Media be damned, it could be an interesting article, don't you think? 'The desirable, Mai Takatsuji, saves the life of Lord Tangeshima from certain doom, and makes his own son, her well publicized rival, look like a dimwit~' yeah, I think even your brat brother would agree with that." She chuckled, before looking to her hand, pouring more of her ki into Lord Tangeshima. "As for your other question, from earlier... I wanted to check out the shrine. That's why I was here. It's not fair my sister can do what she wants, how she wants it, while I have to still book an appointment to see a shrine. Besides, was hoping to catch you here too, and force some flames out of you. Been a while since we had a proper sparing match." She added. "Granted, I'm not too up for such activities now..." she says, yawning. "Now can you both do me a favor? Take this fight outside? Or better yet, make me some food...?" She asked, her stomach growling.

The sad truth Mai was yet unaware of was that her older sister she spoke of, Kasumi Takatsuji, was currently broken, dead, and digesting inside a resurrected Minotaur who still believed the year was 2282 on the edge of the Amaine...

She yawned again, rings developing under her eyes as she continued to pour her ki into Tesshu. "So... hungry..."
Mai Takatsuji
Mai Takatsuji
Private First Class
Private First Class

Justin Tangeshima, Tesshū Tanegashima, Ryunoske Shintahada and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:42 am

Mai Takatsuji wrote:
Justin Tangeshima wrote:
Hiro Tangeshima wrote:
Justin Tangeshima wrote:

(From here)

(from here)

I dun trust u...

As Mai could feel the flames of war being fanned behind her between Cousins, she continued to Chi mend Lord Tangeshima. She slightly chuckled at Justin's line, despite Hiro's somewhat defensive reaction for her defense.

"Simmer down boys, no need to explode... been plenty of fire and explosions today." She then glanced back to Justin. "I'm helping because I want to. Media be damned, it could be an interesting article, don't you think? 'The desirable, Mai Takatsuji, saves the life of Lord Tangeshima from certain doom, and makes his own son, her well publicized rival, look like a dimwit~' yeah, I think even your brat brother would agree with that." She chuckled, before  looking to her hand, pouring more of her ki into Lord Tangeshima. "As for your other question, from earlier... I wanted to check out the shrine. That's why I was here. It's not fair my sister can do what she wants, how she wants it, while I have to still book an appointment to see a shrine. Besides, was hoping to catch you here too, and force some flames out of you. Been a while since we had a proper sparing match." She added. "Granted, I'm not too up for such activities now..." she says, yawning. "Now can you both do me a favor? Take this fight outside? Or better yet, make me some food...?" She asked, her stomach growling.

The sad truth Mai was yet unaware of was that her older sister she spoke of, Kasumi Takatsuji, was currently broken, dead, and digesting inside a resurrected Minotaur who still believed the year was 2282 on the edge of the Amaine...

She yawned again, rings developing under her eyes as she continued to pour her ki into Tesshu. "So... hungry..."

He blinked at her response. "Desirable? I didn't realize you worked so closely with the Enquirer...yeah, I can see that headline working well, it can be on the same page as 'Hippogriff sightings in Ithteca'..." He says with lidded eyes. Considering Hippogriffs have been extinct for thousands of years...

He listened to her explain her reason for being at the shrine, and Justin scoffed. "Ah, so breaking and entering. That's a better headline." He teased, smirking slightly. His smirk became a frown, and he blinked at her. He pointed at her: "Nuh uh, I said I wasn't giving ya food! You break and enter, and you demand food, that is not befitting a guest of the Tangeshima estate!" He shouted at her in a mock manner, before banging his palm against Hiro's left shoulder. "Take over for her when she gets close to passing out, tell her to head down to the dining room..." He says softly, before glancing up at him. "And don't wait till she passes out? The media see her passed out on top of my Old Man, also passed out, it be... well, we'll be like the Busujima's, however... I don't believe Mai's related to us, so... it wouldn't be as bad." He says, before exiting the room.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Tesshū Tanegashima, Ryunoske Shintahada and Mai Takatsuji like this post

Back to top Go down

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom Empty last words

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:42 pm

In the middle of it all one crisis, or the other, Tesshu in his current state was touched by the mind oh yet another being on the planet, this one much more familiar to him.  In his mind an image forms, an image both beloved and frustrating to him, the image of his youngest son.  Tsukasa "Tsubo" Tangeshima... his image and his voice found their way clearly into Tesshu's mind in his weakened stay.

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom Tsubo613

"Umm pop, I don't know...

I don't know how to say this...

But I'm going away soon, and I probably won't get the chance to say good bye, not you or mom, or Justin, not even Jack.  I've known my whole life that this would happen eventually.  That a day would come when I had to make a choice, one that would be important.  I'm sorry I've never been what you hoped for in a son, and that I can never live up to our families name, or the expectations it brings with it.  I mean that I couldn't live up to your expectations mostly.  

Tell mom I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass all the time, and Justin, well tell him, his favor shirt is toast it's going to end up in worse shape than I do.  Tell Makoto, if she makes her way home again, that I'm sorry she got dragged into that vipers nest because of me.  And Hiro...

tell him to stop being such an overgrown prat all the time.  And Hatsuho she's still my favorite cousin, and I suppose I guess you could tell her that I set Jack up that one time... oh and speaking of Jack, could you pass one final message along to him for me... it's been fun my brother from a another set of parents, but our days of freedom and carefree existence are over now, don't do anything I wouldn't do.

And dad... I realyl am sorry I couldn't live up to your expectation even a little, but I've known my whole life that my flame would burn only once in this life, and it would be at the end, when Tsukasa Tangeshima, was needed to step up and be a man one last time.

Gods, I never thought I'd feel so alone or heart broken at the head, it's almost time for me to make a sacrifice that our family agreed to ages ago... It's not your fault and it's unavoidable pop, I'm ok with it I really am... I've always knownnn...."

His voice an image fade from Tesshu's mind his last messages and good byes given to the father he respects, loves, but also the last person he would have normally chosen to leave any kind of message with let alone his last.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Justin Tangeshima, Tesshū Tanegashima, Ryunoske Shintahada, Mai Takatsuji and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:21 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:In the middle of it all one crisis, or the other, Tesshu in his current state was touched by the mind oh yet another being on the planet, this one much more familiar to him.  In his mind an image forms, an image both beloved and frustrating to him, the image of his youngest son.  Tsukasa "Tsubo" Tangeshima... his image and his voice found their way clearly into Tesshu's mind in his weakened stay.

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom Tsubo613

"Umm pop, I don't know...

I don't know how to say this...

But I'm going away soon, and I probably won't get the chance to say good bye, not you or mom, or Justin, not even Jack.  I've known my whole life that this would happen eventually.  That a day would come when I had to make a choice, one that would be important.  I'm sorry I've never been what you hoped for in a son, and that I can never live up to our families name, or the expectations it brings with it.  I mean that I couldn't live up to your expectations mostly.  

Tell mom I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass all the time, and Justin, well tell him, his favor shirt is toast it's going to end up in worse shape than I do.  Tell Makoto, if she makes her way home again, that I'm sorry she got dragged into that vipers nest because of me.  And Hiro...

tell him to stop being such an overgrown prat all the time.  And Hatsuho she's still my favorite cousin, and I suppose I guess you could tell her that I set Jack up that one time... oh and speaking of Jack, could you pass one final message along to him for me... it's been fun my brother from a another set of parents, but our days of freedom and carefree existence are over now, don't do anything I wouldn't do.

And dad... I realyl am sorry I couldn't live up to your expectation even a little, but I've known my whole life that my flame would burn only once in this life, and it would be at the end, when Tsukasa Tangeshima, was needed to step up and be a man one last time.

Gods, I never thought I'd feel so alone or heart broken at the head, it's almost time for me to make a sacrifice that our family agreed to ages ago... It's not your fault and it's unavoidable pop, I'm ok with it I really am... I've always knownnn...."

His voice an image fade from Tesshu's mind his last messages and good byes given to the father he respects, loves, but also the last person he would have normally chosen to leave any kind of message with let alone his last.

Tesshu's unconscious mind recoiled at the message, and his face turned to a sad grimace in response.

"Tsubo.... No...."

a tear rolled down his cheek, to mingle with the blood dripping from his lips. 'What has that monster done?!' his mind railed out.

Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Justin Tangeshima, Ryunoske Shintahada, Mai Takatsuji and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:49 pm

Justin paused when he heard his father speak, hearing the name of his brother, followed by another word usually synonymous with Tsubo. However, the context was different this time, he could see. He pushes Hiro gently aside and walked up to the bed, kneeling beside Mai. "Tsubo? Right... where is Tsubo? Didn't he come back here? I saw his band's van still parked outside..." He asked, and then turned to Hiro. "You were here before me Hiro, I mean, you kept bragging about that earlier..." Justin said with lidded, annoyed eyes. "Where the hell is he?"
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Tesshū Tanegashima, Ryunoske Shintahada, Mai Takatsuji and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:34 pm

Justin Tangeshima wrote:Justin paused when he heard his father speak, hearing the name of his brother, followed by another word usually synonymous with Tsubo. However, the context was different this time, he could see. He pushes Hiro gently aside and walked up to the bed, kneeling beside Mai. "Tsubo? Right... where is Tsubo? Didn't he come back here? I saw his band's van still parked outside..." He asked, and then turned to Hiro. "You were here before me Hiro, I mean, you kept bragging about that earlier..." Justin said with lidded, annoyed eyes. "Where the hell is he?"

Hiro groaned from the multiple jabs, both literal and verbal. I swear to the Gods... I will beat that boy senseless!! He grumbled, but when Justin brought up Tsubo, he blinked. Crap, right... even Uncle didn't get to tell me... He remembered... and frowned, looking away from them, as he held the monkstaff tightly. "I... don't know. When I arrived, I saw Makoto and Tsubo for a split second... they had, vanished." He says with some guilt.
Hiro Tangeshima
Hiro Tangeshima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Justin Tangeshima, Ryunoske Shintahada and Mai Takatsuji like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:36 pm

The younger Tangeshima stood up and stroked up to his cousin, grabbing him by what was left of his kimono top which only now covered half of his chest, pulling him to meet eye to eye with him. "What do you mean 'vanished'?! Like take off running? What the hell do you mean?!" He shook his cousin furiously.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Ryunoske Shintahada, Mai Takatsuji and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:40 pm

Hiro's eyes became narrow slits as he stared down at his younger, adopted, cousin. He could understand the anger he felt... as his father vanished as well when he was still young. He used his left hand, gripping Justin's wrist and pulled the younger man off of him, pushing him back. "...I don't know." Hiro replied. "They vanished by means of magic, or some sort of summoning power. Both he and Makoto. I'm sorry. I was asking Uncle Tangeshima the same question... when the evil creature appeared." he says, looking down at right palm where the wrappings still hid the magatama scar seared into his flesh.

He turned to Mai and Lord Tangeshima, then back to Justin. "...Lets talk outside." He says, exiting the room, not wanting to involve another Clan with their issue.

(to here)
Hiro Tangeshima
Hiro Tangeshima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Justin Tangeshima, Ryunoske Shintahada and Mai Takatsuji like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:54 pm

Justin stood there for a moment, watching Hiro leave. He glanced back to his unconscious father, and to Mai who looked at them with concern, or was it annoyance. She looks drained... damn it. He thought, but still held up his stern, somewhat angry front. He turned away from Mai, and exited the room. As he made his way down the hallway, he passed both his and Tsubo's rooms... then turned a right down the stairs when the narrow hall opened up, and made his way to the guest room when he saw Hiro's shadow passing by the screen doors that would lead into the garden.

(to here)
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Ryunoske Shintahada, Mai Takatsuji and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Takatsuji Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:31 pm

Mai watched both Tangeshima men walk out of the room, before turning to Tesshu who seemed to be recovering, but was in some other sort of anguish. Crap, I really did enter at an awkward time, didn't I? Here Lord Tangeshima is broken and crying, Tsubo and Makoto are apparently missing, there was that hungry, terrifying dragon amid those baleful, purple flames atop the Shrine. I'm in the thick of it, but... should I? She asked herself, before looking from Lord Tangeshima to her right hand which was still upon the older man's chest. She closed her eyes. Well, I can't just walk away from this either. Not till I understand whats going on. Then there's the shrine itself which I wanted to see for myself, see if the flames are really in my destiny after all...

Mai looked into her left palm, sighing. "So much is happening..."
Mai Takatsuji
Mai Takatsuji
Private First Class
Private First Class

Justin Tangeshima, Ryunoske Shintahada and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom Empty Can you see what I see? Nope.

Post  Ryunoske Shintahada Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:27 am

[from here]

Ryu silently walked the narrow hall leading to the Lord of the Clan's bedroom, following the invisible yet purple trail of smoke leading into the bedroom of the man who taught him how to harness flames when he had nothing left to live for. The door was ajar, and he could see the attractive, young Takatsuji girl there, tending to a very battered and unconscious Tesshu Tangeshima. He blinked, cig still hanging over his lower left lip.

"Well, Sensei, seems you're being serviced well." He joked upon entering, finally making his presence known to someone in the oddly abandoned Beijionese manor. He walked up to the bed, and continued to talk, hands inside his long coat's pockets. "Seriously... doesn't anyone know how to close a door around here?" He mentioned, before nudging Mai aside. "Miss, if you can excuse me..." He says, his unique orange eyes glowing... eyes that had seen more than one mortal should, and things only a chosen few actually have. The colorful, yet somewhat mysterious former samurai inspected the former enemy, teacher, and friend. That purple smog he saw downstairs seemed to 'radiate' from his body, but it was fading, a little, due to the girl's help.

"My friend, didn't I say? 'When you stare long into the abyss," he brought his index and middle fingers to Tesshu's forehead, and then traced the 'smog' he could see seeping from Tesshu's facial orifices down his neck, between his shoulders. "...the abyss will stare back?' You did like to charge headstrong into battle. Its a Tangeshima trait, you're all a bunch of hot heads." He says, though he shouldn't really be talking... he was the most arrogant person on the grounds in truth- but he could back up his arrogance. His fingers 'drew' the purple smog to his heart, where he could see a faint glow...

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom Dark_eye_of_sauron_2_by_venjix5_de2h1cm-fullview

The glow 'opened' to Ryunoske, and the man blinked. "Well... hello to you too, fugly." he winked, drawing the remnant of the void essence plaguing Tesshu up into his palm. To Mai, this was like watching a mime- she couldn't see what he saw at all. Which was good... she wouldn't want to see what he could see...

He gripped the sphere, the burning squishing sphere of essence got more tangible to his point of view, the tendrils which still seeped from Tesshu became taught, and Tesshu's body, like a marionette, began to twitch and convulse! Ryu, stone faced, continued to stare at the writhing mass in his palm... He had seen it once before... during that long meditation, so many years ago... when he was still living high up on the mountain, when he had detached himself from everything, other than the want, the intense need to fight Emperor Sigara to a duel to the death... he wanted to know, who was the strongest back then so much... he didn't care if he had fell in battle, for it would have been a worthy foe to fall to. The only regret he held onto, the one he couldn't let go... the one that made him tell the omnipotent being who would grant him ascension, and to travel the cosmos.. to fuck themselves. He was unfortunately too late... by the time he left that mountain, some assassin took the Emperor's life.

It was around then, while about to commit ritual suicide, that Tesshu found him.

"You can let go of him now, remnant. Tell your master we'll be coming for him shortly." He says, squishing the eye in his hand with an intense grip!
Ryunoske Shintahada
Ryunoske Shintahada
Private
Private

Justin Tangeshima, Tesshū Tanegashima, Mai Takatsuji and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Takatsuji Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:41 am

Ryunoske Shintahada wrote:[from here]

Ryu silently walked the narrow hall leading to the Lord of the Clan's bedroom, following the invisible yet purple trail of smoke leading into the bedroom of the man who taught him how to harness flames when he had nothing left to live for. The door was ajar, and he could see the attractive, young Takatsuji girl there, tending to a very battered and unconscious Tesshu Tangeshima. He blinked, cig still hanging over his lower left lip.

"Well, Sensei, seems you're being serviced well." He joked upon entering, finally making his presence known to someone in the oddly abandoned Beijionese manor. He walked up to the bed, and continued to talk, hands inside his long coat's pockets. "Seriously... doesn't anyone know how to close a door around here?" He mentioned, before nudging Mai aside. "Miss, if you can excuse me..." He says, his unique orange eyes glowing... eyes that had seen more than one mortal should, and things only a chosen few actually have. The colorful, yet somewhat mysterious former samurai inspected the former enemy, teacher, and friend. That purple smog he saw downstairs seemed to 'radiate' from his body, but it was fading, a little, due to the girl's help.

"My friend, didn't I say? 'When you stare long into the abyss," he brought his index and middle fingers to Tesshu's forehead, and then traced the 'smog' he could see seeping from Tesshu's facial orifices down his neck, between his shoulders. "...the abyss will stare back?' You did like to charge headstrong into battle. Its a Tangeshima trait, you're all a bunch of hot heads." He says, though he shouldn't really be talking... he was the most arrogant person on the grounds in truth- but he could back up his arrogance. His fingers 'drew' the purple smog to his heart, where he could see a faint glow...

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom Dark_eye_of_sauron_2_by_venjix5_de2h1cm-fullview

The glow 'opened' to Ryunoske, and the man blinked. "Well... hello to you too, fugly." he winked, drawing the remnant of the void essence plaguing Tesshu up into his palm. To Mai, this was like watching a mime- she couldn't see what he saw at all. Which was good... she wouldn't want to see what he could see...

He gripped the sphere, the burning squishing sphere of essence got more tangible to his point of view, the tendrils which still seeped from Tesshu became taught, and Tesshu's body, like a marionette, began to twitch and convulse! Ryu, stone faced, continued to stare at the writhing mass in his palm... He had seen it once before... during that long meditation, so many years ago... when he was still living high up on the mountain, when he had detached himself from everything, other than the want, the intense need to fight Emperor Sigara to a duel to the death... he wanted to know, who was the strongest back then so much... he didn't care if he had fell in battle, for it would have been a worthy foe to fall to. The only regret he held onto, the one he couldn't let go... the one that made him tell the omnipotent being who would grant him ascension, and to travel the cosmos.. to fuck themselves. He was unfortunately too late... by the time he left that mountain, some assassin took the Emperor's life.

It was around then, while about to commit ritual suicide, that Tesshu found him.

"You can let go of him now, remnant. Tell your master we'll be coming for him shortly." He says, squishing the eye in his hand with an intense grip!

Mai shuffled aside, and though she didn't mind, as she felt very weakened from her constant mending, she looked over with heavy eyes at the stranger who arrived from nowhere! "Wah?! Wha, who- how-who are you?!" She shouted. I didn't even sense him entering... gods, I must have used a lot of my ki... She thought, blushing from such a novice mistake. She listened to the man speak to Tesshu's unconscious form, and... doing something with his hands. Did a crazy person just walk into the house, drawn by the chaos? Mai asked herself, then watched as Tesshu convulsed! "Wha-what the hell?!" She gasped, back crawling away from the bed as the Elder Tangeshima writhed and... lifted off the bed! She watched the odd man speak to something she couldn't see... then squeeze the air in his right hand into a tight, balling fist. "...seriously, who the hell are you?" She asked, crossing her legs and sitting on her knees now.
Mai Takatsuji
Mai Takatsuji
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:52 am

The orb of void energy flared to life in Ryu's hand, visible to all who bore witness. Except tesshu, who was still unconscious.

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom 1Bvw2zU

"Hmhmhmmmm We'll soon see whether or not your bravado matches your capabilities, child. I will be waiting for you. The soul of the old one's son, and the risen form of conquerors past will be waiting for you. Summon all your allies, arsenals of super weapons, all the powers you can muster, and all the armies this little dirtball of a planet can call upon. It will not be enough. Come to the place where the end began. There, upon the cursed mountain, you will find me." The creatures voice carried even into the rest of the temple.
Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryunoske Shintahada Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:36 am

Mai Takatsuji wrote:

Mai shuffled aside, and though she didn't mind, as she felt very weakened from her constant mending, she looked over with heavy eyes at the stranger who arrived from nowhere! "Wah?! Wha, who- how-who are you?!" She shouted. I didn't even sense him entering... gods, I must have used a lot of my ki... She thought, blushing from such a novice mistake. She listened to the man speak to Tesshu's unconscious form, and... doing something with his hands. Did a crazy person just walk into the house, drawn by the chaos? Mai asked herself, then watched as Tesshu convulsed! "Wha-what the hell?!" She gasped, back crawling away from the bed as the Elder Tangeshima writhed and... lifted off the bed! She watched the odd man speak to something she couldn't see... then squeeze the air in his right hand into a tight, balling fist. "...seriously, who the hell are you?" She asked, crossing her legs and sitting on her knees now.

He continued to clench his fist around the purple orb, half ignoring Mai's comments till the last one. His shoulders moved up and down in a 'shrug' as he puffed on his cigarette. "Sheesh, you hear that, Sensei? Little Lady Takatsuji doesn't know who I am? The younger generation these days, I swear..." Ryu sighed. Granted, Tesshu was still unconscious, but talking to him made him feel better. He then turned to her, a puff of smoke floating upwards, his orange eyes... taking on a reflective trait, similar to animals in low light! "...Aren't you cold in that thing? I mean, almost every door is open in this place." He asked, before glancing back to Tesshu... the tendrils releasing their hold one by one- each limb falling onto the bed when it did, the taut muscle of the older Tangeshima was shimmering with sweat as his body and soul felt the remnant of the void energy lose its grip on him... but felt it literally crawling out of every cell, vein, fibre of his body!

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:

The orb of void energy flared to life in Ryu's hand, visible to all who bore witness. Except tesshu, who was still unconscious.

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom 1Bvw2zU

"Hmhmhmmmm We'll soon see whether or not your bravado matches your capabilities, child. I will be waiting for you-"

"There she is." Ryu taunted, while Mai backed up with fear. He didn't flinch, given what he'd seen...

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:"The soul of the old one's son, and the risen form of conquerors past will be waiting for you. Sum-"

"What I'm doing, little lady," he began, despite her not asking, (but too full of himself not to explain anyway), talking over the monster as he did so. Taking his cig with his free hand, he began to raise his right hand higher, to pull the other tendrils out of Tesshu.

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:"-mon all your allies, arsenals of super weapons, all-"

"...is like removing a sliver of wood from your body. Except, that sliver has its barbs in every pore of your flesh, down to your soul within. Oh, and that I'm removing 'said sliver' with a fishing rod... you gotta reel it in, but do it too quick the 'line' snaps; do it too slow, and the fish-the 'sliver', gets away. That means 'death' for Lord Tangeshima Sensei here..." Ryu paused, blowing out a smoke ring.  

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:"-the powers you can muster, and all the arm-"

"There are certain entities that 'attach' themselves, even after they have left this world, or to a less extreme, been exercised from the body. Then there are parasites, who are very... very hard to remove." he continued.

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:"-ies this little dirtball of a planet can call upon. It will not be enough. Come to the place where-"

"They can slip by, easily too. But Evil parasites like to hide, and resurface later. I don't like that. Oh-ho-ho No... its not my style to leave something behind or waiting for evil to fester.."

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:"-the end began. There-"

"For me, there has only, ever been one truth, one truth which guides my blade-" He smirked.

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:"-upon the-"

"-Aku-"  Ryu flipped the cigarette held in his left hand around, so the ember end was facing down and close to his palm-

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:"-cursed mountain-"

"-Soku-" Ryu then raised his left hand high, over the mini hologram in his hand, the parasite writhing like a beating heart in his right palm which he clenched tightly-

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:"-you will find me."

"-Zan! Now, shut the hell up, insect!!" Ryu screamed, slamming his cigarette into the 'eye' with his left palm crushing down onto the ball of void essence cradled fiercely in his right hand which he had raised to 'clap' the sphere between his hands! Ryu's orange eyes gleamed as he severed the last of the tendrils attached to Tesshu's body, the orb crushed between his hands erupting in violent, purple light! Ryu's sunglasses which hung off the rim of his nose slid up as the powerful force radiated throughout the room fiercely! The energy flow was so intense it was if a hurricane formed inside the room, as it caused his long coat to flap, Mai's skimpy attire to flap, and... reveal things she would be covering up soon, not that he saw... okay he did, but who could ignore that?

"Sad fact-!" Ryu cried over the spectral winds flowing around the epicenter of his closed hands. "The 'parasite' we got here is small, like, hideously small, its like popping a micrc heat blister-small! If this thing was like... I dunno, a wart? Or like, a tumor in size? We'd be all dead right now!" He shouted, the energy flowing from the cracks of his hands, the sides of his palms grew brighter, and more white in color while the edges still remained violet wisps.

Granted, he knew this was also more or less like turning the camera off, he didn't hurt the bastard dragon, far from it- though he wished he did. I hate snobs and higher than thou types... he thought, somewhat in hypocritical manner, as he waited for the power to dissipate and Tesshu to be fully released from the evil thing's grasp.
Ryunoske Shintahada
Ryunoske Shintahada
Private
Private

Justin Tangeshima, Mai Takatsuji and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:10 am

(from here)

There was a freaky lightshow radiating throughout the second floor's narrow hall, that Justin could see it from the ground floor. "Dammit!" he spat, rushing up the stairwell, taking a quick turn, half sliding into the wall as he did. He could see the master chambers glowing brightly! He slowed his pace, hand in front of his eyes as he slowly pushed through the force of energy blowing throughout the room like a hurricane! Arm bent ahead of him, he can barely make out the interior of the room, but could hear someone's voice, speaking out to someone else. "Mai?!" He called out. "Old man?!" He added shortly after, each step hard to take without being blasted out of the room!
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Mai Takatsuji and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Takatsuji Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:35 am

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom Shiranui_mai_the_king_of_fighters_and_1_more_drawn_by_kelvin_hiu__14a8c3d6900a5d43b964b05b5482918e

For the while, Mai simply sat there, observing the madness take shape, and then the form of the beast she'd seen only briefly before returned into her mind's eye as the orb in the strange man's hand appeared! "I-Is that its EYE?!" She screamed in revulsion, before both the monster and the unknown man continued to speak, voices overlapping, before Mr. Orange Eyes SLAMMED his hand down on the eyeball with his other hand, and the cigarette! The power unleashed was enough to make her fly back!

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaah!!" Mai screamed, face red as her right breast became... exposed!

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom Sciamano240-artist-Mai-Shiranui-king-of-fighters-6354147

She covered her chest, her light body swept up by the intense force of power, her body lifted onto her feet as she forced to submit to the power present! "WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----!!"

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom C25c180691ad47661496db3b23845326

Her lithe form revolved around the bed, around the strange man with orange eyes, flying over Tesshu, before her back slammed into something solid!

Justin Tangeshima wrote:(from here)

There was a freaky lightshow radiating throughout the second floor's narrow hall, that Justin could see it from the ground floor. "Dammit!" he spat, rushing up the stairwell, taking a quick turn, half sliding into the wall as he did. He could see the master chambers glowing brightly! He slowed his pace, hand in front of his eyes as he slowly pushed through the force of energy blowing throughout the room like a hurricane! Arm bent ahead of him, he can barely make out the interior of the room, but could hear someone's voice, speaking out to someone else. "Mai?!" He called out. "Old man?!" He added shortly after, each step hard to take without being blasted out of the room!

Squish~

Mai glanced back, and quickly fixed her top so he wouldn't see, producing her fan and covering her crimson face as she glanced into Justin Tangeshima's eyes!

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom Shiranui_mai_the_king_of_fighters_and_3_more_drawn_by_michie_sticker__c75b9ac92f51fad2a10634d65841fa

"J-Justin?! Where the hell have you been!" Mai screamed. "Since you left, this crazy guy showed up, the monster returned as an eyeball, and...now, THIS!" Mai attempted to recap.
Mai Takatsuji
Mai Takatsuji
Private First Class
Private First Class

Justin Tangeshima and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Tangeshima Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:16 pm

[from here]

Hiro chased after Justin, but soon found himself asking the same question... as he used his staff to ground himself and then wrapped an arm around both younger individuals. "Whats happening?!" He asked beyond the powerful force being expelled!
Hiro Tangeshima
Hiro Tangeshima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Tesshū Tanegashima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryunoske Shintahada Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:39 pm

As Ryu's hands came together, his eyes glowed bright-

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom 0mlD5P4

Flashes of imagery, of a man in bright armor, a unearthly voice saying 'Edward Holden'

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom Cu5ITr6

There was then other images, of approaching dangers...

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom 81274743_p0

And with that, Ryu stumbled back, and the energy dissipated! Ryu fell to his knees, holding onto the edge of the bed for support, breathing heavily, sweating, smiling. "Heh... smooshed ya... big time, you damn pimple...!" He grinned, before, turning to the trio. "I just saved Tesshu's soul... he's gonna be fine now, well... that is if that damn punk doesn't come up here and kill us all... Justin, you're up. Trial by literal fire, you must stop her at all costs!" he hissed, stunned by the actions he took to save Tesshu's life, body, soul... now it was up to Justin to take up his father's mantle, and show what Tangeshima flames could do, what Justin's birthright was capable of! "Seriously, trouble's coming...!" He coughed. "I can't help, red head stick with me, melons you too! I can't defend Tesshu like this... this is Justin's trial, but you're um... well, in case the punk fails." He shrugged with a smirk, knowing saying that would spur Justin and also piss him off!

He thought of the man in the golden armor all the while... Edward Holden... Edgar Holden... the paladin he needed to speak with, compelled by his 'God' to meet with him.
Ryunoske Shintahada
Ryunoske Shintahada
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:44 pm

Justin caught Mai, and Hiro caught them both as the energy grew and then dissipated in a grand explosion! Justin closed his eyes as the bright light engulfed them all... then, when he reopened his eyes, found himself blinking down at Mai, her oversized chest against his, his arms holding-

ur pissing me off...

*DROP*

He dropped Mai like a sack of potatoes, knowing that was a bad idea waiting to happen. Heavens forbid that the press happened by... the vultures they were. "Oh, Ryu... its you." he says, clapping his hands as he stepped over Mai, and checked his dad. Tesshu Tangeshima was sleeping, the darkness removed from below his eyes, color returning to his skin. He smirked, gently back handing his father's forehead. "That's for making us worry, old man... when you wake up, be prepared for my fist!" He said, before turning to Ryu to thank him. Ryunoske Shintahada was a family friend, and a secondary teacher for both himself and his brother, Tsubo... in a way, he was the assistant master of the Tangeshima fire style. He was also Tsubo's Guardian... and parole officer of a sorts...

"Thanks... for whatever you did. The old man looks healthier-" He paused as Ryu explained to him that he had to act fast!

"...What do you mean 'damn punk'? Still in danger?! Better start talking you green haired freak!" He says slamming his foot down toward's Ryu's face!
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Ryunoske Shintahada likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryunoske Shintahada Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:54 pm

Ryu brought up his arm, smiling as he held Justin by his ankle. "Ohhhhh so weeeak....!" He feinted weakness, and Justin's eyes widened when he realized which hand he was holding the ankle with...! It was a blur, Justin, thrown from his standing position, past both the fallen Mai and the confused, standing Hiro- breaking through the wall and into the hallway before the remaining pair's bewildered gaze! "...try not to die now, kid! My money's all on you...!" He says before turning to Hiro and Mai. "...so, we may wanna prepare moving Tesshu to the guest house, the kid's dead meat." he says, much to no one's amusement. "C'mon... I really can't move too well..." he says, using his sword scabbard under his coat as a crutch, using his left hand to try and pull himself back to his feet. This void dragon... he was going to be a pain, he could feel it if a simple blight, a pimple, was enough to make him fall to his knees... it almost, felt like a challenge!

"Silky Britches, Carrot Top, did I stutter?" He called out to Mai and Hiro respectively- not respectfully.
Ryunoske Shintahada
Ryunoske Shintahada
Private
Private

Xatia Kitsunemeira likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next