Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Foyer

+8
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Ryunoske Shintahada
Verial The Void Dragon
Hiro Tangeshima
Marika Kamimura
Tesshū Tanegashima
Crisis Rocan
Makoto Endo
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Foyer - Page 2 Empty Re: The Foyer

Post  Ryunoske Shintahada Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:59 pm

[from here]

The Foyer - Page 2 Latest

Ryu pulled the classic car off to the side, and the vehicle came to a full stop. He opened the door, grabbing his phone, and the tall man with the cigarette hanging limply from his lips craned his head lazily up to the second floor of the large estate. He blinked, smoke drifting up from his cig, before he closed the door and fixated on the entrance, which was still ajar. He slipped his hands into his long coat's pockets, approaching the front door, sliding it open and quietly entered. His... well trained eyes, could see the auras of various beings. Both were extremely ancient, but one was malicious... coming off as a purple smog while the other was colorless, and instead reminded him of the heat ripples in the air when one looks down a particularly hot stretch of road. Its what he usually saw with Tsubo...

He turned to the purple smog... and he had seen something similar to that elsewhere recently. That Lamia City... right. He reminded himself. To anyone else, the room was void of any such colors or ripples, at least, those not highly trained in various skills. Ryunoske was raised by the reclusive Tengu, and had achieved Nirvana, he had seen things that made him more than an ordinary human. He pulled out his phone again, checking on the app which allowed him to track Tsubo, and tweaked the settings so he could find the location of the kid, though that would take some time, and wouldn't be 100% accurate, given it involved scanning the world map...

He slipped the phone back into his pocket, and could hear voices in one of the other rooms on the first floor. He shrugged, taking off his shoes, and began heading up the stairs. He could still see a faint trace of the purple haze... and it was leading him towards the Lord of the Clan's bedchamber.

(to here)
Ryunoske Shintahada
Ryunoske Shintahada
Private
Private

Justin Tangeshima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xatia Kitsunemeira Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:19 pm

[from here]

As she crossed the threshold of the manor, she saw a pair of servants giving her a suspicious glare, and it only took her to turn and give them a fangy smile- and her to raise her fiery right arm, for them to back away. "Get the hell out... I'm not after weaklings."

Upon saying this, someone rushed up from behind! She vanished as they swung their fist, only appearing slightly behind them! A swift, gentle blow from her left arm to the back of their neck sent them sprawling towards the pair she had threatened, neck swollen and red! "He'll live. That is your last warning. Now beat it, or I'll burn you with your master." She says, ignoring their taunting and began walking up the stairs, running her flaming fingers against the wall as she crept up the stairwell, to keep them busy in the meantime. The fire spreading as she ascended the steps, a smile spreading as well... She was imagining a world without Tesshu, one where she could remain unchecked. It was like an extra pair of shackles removed from her body.

[To here]
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:49 pm

CRASH!!

Speeding up the driveway straight through into the home of the loathed Tangeshima clan, slowing only long enough to get a feel for the right spot to park came the infamous Kazuri Bizu Torakku.  Ironically enough it was not small or beautiful, but the back might actually be full of Kazuri Beads, as hard as ball bearings and as tough as a Scardian's bones to break.

The Foyer - Page 2 Img

The monster truck was a 5 ton 6x6 beast tricked out under the hood with top of the line parts for high speed air and hover crafts.  I was the Kazuri atFWGv, that's the Kazuri anywhere they fucking wanna go vehicle, with the obvious reinforced armor plating to make it thug proof, or gunslinger ammo proof.  Well that's what they like to claim, though none of the Kazuri have been willing to assault a Gunslinger to prove the boast.  

Either way the Kazuri Bizu Torakku finally came to a halt on the floor below all the fighting as a nasty piece of work climbed up over the back of the drivers cabin into the truck bed holding a large blue and white rolled out sheet of paper.  After a moment he calls back over his shoulder.

"Gotta back'er up about aboot tree paces Brixner."

"Aye, aye number that's not 2!"

Spoke the driver as she adjusted her goggles, to block out the telltale signs of their boss being around.  That of course being the blazing smoke and fire which was fast turning the home of the master of the fire temple, into a bonfire that would soon be seen from orbit.

The Foyer - Page 2 EGS_WOTC_MTGARENA_N2_STILL-2560x1440-8c5241cf0d667c3fdb33e83a7ae2dca4

After adjusting the monster trucks position the the large man stood back against the topless cab of the truck and bellowed out for all he was worth. Shouting with the lung power of a roaring dragon his voice carried easily up through the raging flames into the room directly above the Kazuri Bizu Torakku's truck bed.

"BOSS! WE'S IN THE SPOT!"

The Foyer - Page 2 27268.hq

This monster of a man with the lungs of a dragon, who was referred to as Number that's not 2, was Kazuri Clan's Onee-san Heddo resu.

Meaning Older sister, Headless

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Xatia Kitsunemeira Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:06 am

[from here]

Xatia Kitsunemeira wrote:
Justin Tangeshima wrote:
Xatia blinked as she felt... something grip her toned chest from behind. It was pathetic, but... there was some strength to it. However, she was more amused by the fact that she was so grounded that all he was able to do was lift her breasts with his forearms. She glanced back at the slightly shorter human, and raised a brow. "Huh? Who the hell am I? Who the hell are you?" She asked, tossing the immolating Mai towards Ryu. She reached down, grabbing his arm and peeled it off from her chest with ease, turning to face him whilst raising his arm- his neck between her breasts. "You're like a magnet for those, heh!" She blushed, though smirked. He was cute, that was for sure. She squeezed his wrist, and channeled flames through her entire body- similar to how she did to Mai! "So hot shot, can you handle the heat?" She purred, only slightly hoping his clothes burned off before he was singed to a crisp!

"Ha!" Justin yelped, feeling her grip tighten on his wrist, her body turning to face him, her chest... again inappropriately wedged around his face! Seriously, its more like you keep placing me there! He thought, as the flames engulfed them both! "Haaah aaaaaaah!!" He cried out, feeling the flames...! But, he wasn't burning. Not like Mai was. He blinked at this, he could feel the fire, but wasn't really burning. He grunted through clenched teeth. "I'm Justin Tangeshima....!" He growled.

Ryunoske Shintahada wrote:Ryu side stepped Mai, who flew past him, burning. "Hot potatoes!" he says, hands up, but as she hit the floor, burning, he turned to Justin to address him as he was burning up. "What? Don't you read the paper? Watch the Galinet? Other than looking up yourself...? Well 'hot shot', this fire cat is the Crime Boss of the Kuzuri, the Yakuza that stands toe to toe with the Wisteria Maiden Yakuza and even Archie McGraw's remaining gang members. She's an exceptionally talented fire mage, but like you... is a bit of a meat head. She could do so much better if she tried... wow, its almost like you two are twins... but unlike you, 'burning bush' here beside me is gonna be dead if you don't extinguish her flames...?" He says, nodding to Mai, rolling on the floor, still coughing from Xatia's neck hold and squeeze, and the smoke from her own burning flesh! "Need more of a hint?" He asked.

Justin still clenching his teeth, turned his dark eyes to Ryu. "That doesn't answer my damn question! Shit, Mai!" He spat, noticing Mai rolling about. He had to pull the flames off her, like he had with Hiro, when he noticed his father rolling off the bed!

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:Tesshu remained onconscious on the ground. His power and stamina drained.

"Dad!" He grunts, and glanced up to the neko or fox, he couldn't tell which she was... she kinda looked like both. "Twins?! I wouldn't attack an unconscious old man, nor hurt a girl... even if he is a fucking dick!" He says nodding to Hiro, rather than Mai. He used his free hand to collect the flames from Mai's body gathering them to his hand. "But I'll make an exception for you!" He screamed, combining the flames in his hand with his own, causing them to burn brighter! He slid his foot between her legs, leaning forwards as he swung his hand against her naval, letting the flames jet out like a rocket! "Raaaah!!"  

"Wait, Tangeshima? Like Tissue Tangeshima?!?!" She gasped, glancing him up and down, no minding the fact he wasn't burning up as easily as the others. "Tissue didn't tell me he had any sons! Haha, you can't be no older than me!" She chuckled, as she blinked down with lidded eyes. "...kinda cute for Tissue's kid~" she purred, as he brought his flaming jet to her stomach. "Heh, that tickles, bring it a little lower to be more effective." She teased grasping his other hand, lowering it-

Crisis Rocan wrote:"BOSS! WE'S IN THE SPOT!"

Came voice booming like the roar of a dragon from directly beneath the room.  As more and more smoke began to pour in from the hallway outside and the house in general which was burning up nicely by this time.

She blinked. "What. The. FUCK?!" She cursed, glancing towards the sound of the voices below. She had told... THE IDIOTS, NOT, specifically NOT to show up! This was her battle, this was with Tesshu and her, alone! I don't need help to kill an unconscious bastard-! Her thoughts vanished, realizing she was tripping, falling backwards- losing her footing as she fell back thanks to Justin's leg! "IDIOTS!!" She screamed. He's not even on the bed you IDIO---!!! She mentally screamed as her back hit the bed, the flames she had spread down below had weakened the structure, and those idiots- who went through with her second in command's plan- and of course they'd bring that Viking Dumbass with the confusing ass name along, they went over her head with the plan she told them NOT TO DO! I'm going to kill them- I'M GOING TO KILL-!! She mentally screamed, as her back hit the bed!

CRASH!!!

The floor broke beneath them, Tesshu, Ryu, Hiro, Mai... still above them- Justin and Xatia falling from the second floor to the first, onto the truck bed! Her flames doused as the bed hit the... bed, with Justin on top of her!   Second time in a month... that bitch has went over my head, I am the boss! THE BOSS! I am going to pull her head off and eat her fucking entrails! She mentally whined, sitting up, pushing Justin off her body and turning to her closest 'ally'. "I DIDN'T SANCTION THIS!!" She screamed out, through the smoke, reaching for the closest of them with flaming hands!

She shot up, flames bursting from her arms! "WHY....?! WHY?!!!" She screamed. "YOU DIDN'T THINK I CAN HANDLE ONE, OLD, MAN?!" She then pointed at the bed. "NOT ONLY THAT, DO YOU EVEN SEE AN OLD MAN HERE?! NO!"
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Private
Private

Tesshū Tanegashima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:19 am

Have you ever seen a big red man turn blue...

Followed by green.

Watch closely

Onee-chan Heddo resu, starting changing color visible as he heard the Boss shouting at them... no amount of excuses about it being just orders would save them this time. Or any other time for that matter. The only thing the big man had in his favor was being burn red and nearly flame retarded... and I do mean retarded, his skin had been burn so badly so often, he made a contract with a leprechaun. Except with his particular speech patterns he asked to have flame retarded skin.

So instead of burning bright and hot and his skin boiling off when he's set on fire, it just slow burns, roasting him by not injuring him. Only growing bright red the longer he is exposed to fire. The perfect stress relief for a raging fire bit... user. They could just unload flame after flame as hot as they desired onto and at him without having to worry about him cooking alive.

"Baa.... Baa... Boss. 'e ain't old. 'e kinda on the little sii. You wanna'us throw'em back?"

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Justin Tangeshima, Tesshū Tanegashima and Xatia Kitsunemeira like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:44 am

Justin was stunned, for a moment, if not for the safety deployment bags, he thought his neck would have broken! "Owwwphhh..." he gasped, between the woman's breasts, still feeling like he hit a brick wall, and technically, with the way this woman was built, that wasn't too far from the truth! After being shoved off of her, across his father's bed, then onto the truck's...bed, he ended up on his back, wincing! "Arrg... ah, damn it...!" He gasped, before feeling wind rushing past him, and glanced up at Ryu and Mai- Ryu's mention of not being able to track him was comforting... "Why the hell you didn't use your magic before?!" He screamed up at them, before bringing his attention to the flaming neko... fox? "Still, I have no idea who the hell she is, but she's ruining our house!" He says, raising his hand, a finger gun, then launched several, pin pointed flames across her back and shoulders.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Tesshū Tanegashima and Xatia Kitsunemeira like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xatia Kitsunemeira Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:48 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:Have you ever seen a big red man turn blue...

Followed by green.

Watch closely

Onee-chan Heddo resu, starting changing color visible as he heard the Boss shouting at them... no amount of excuses about it being just orders would save them this time.  Or any other time for that matter.  The only thing the big man had in his favor was being burn red and nearly flame retarded... and I do mean retarded, his skin had been burn so badly so often, he made a contract with a leprechaun.  Except with his particular speech patterns he asked to have flame retarded skin.  

So instead of burning bright and hot and his skin boiling off when he's set on fire, it just slow burns, roasting him by not injuring him.  Only growing bright red the longer he is exposed to fire.  The perfect stress relief for a raging fire bit... user.  They could just unload flame after flame as hot as they desired onto and at him without having to worry about him cooking alive.

"Baa.... Baa... Boss.  'e ain't old.  'e kinda on the little sii.  You wanna'us throw'em back?"

"'Eee ain't old' ya say, 'EEE AIN'T OLD YA KEN' you're like a broken holodisk ya arsed headed bastard!, he's the old man's son!!" She mocked, grabbing him by the neck and immolating him as she shook him! She then felt the sizzling fire upon her back. Which stung. She slowly turned around to face the young man, this... cute Justin. She smiled, removing her fiery hold on the blubbering, flame retarded fool. "The name is Xatia Kitsunemeria, handsome... and, though I may have the features of the animal... you're going to make a nice pet... till I'm bored with ya." She says, smirking and from her cleavage, produced a pair of knuckles...

The Foyer - Page 2 Weapon_b_1030607000

The Foyer - Page 2 Weapon_b_1020601200
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Private
Private

Justin Tangeshima and Tesshū Tanegashima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:16 am

Justin finally took note of the name....

"...haven't the pleasure, nor do I care who you are. Xatia... pretty name, pretty face, but you wrecked my home, attempted to hurt my father. You hurt Mai...." He paused. "...you can kick Hiro if you wish, might even give you a kiss if its in the soft parts." He winked, before raising his fists. "But I'm not leaving this place as your 'pet'...." he paused for a moment, and smirked. "...perhaps I'll make you mine." He boldly stated, and produced flames from his fists. "...and I'll have you start by fixing the mess you and your asshat friends made!" He said launching a fireball into her flame retardant partner, narrowly missing her pretty face purposely!

To further his point, he launched another, but through the ground, which errupted columns of fire beneath their feet, two of these pillars blew up in front of the woman, and behind her, causing her haori to rise and fall in the back, before the pillar also hit her man behind her!

The Foyer - Page 2 Kyo98-projectile
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Tesshū Tanegashima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:50 am

Heddo-resu just stopped what he had been doing, orders were orders and he followed them like a good lap dog was his job. Red as scarlet his skin started to glow as Xatia began roasting him where he stood. As her hands just barely wrapped around his thick neck and throat her fingers not quite long enough to full encompass it. The heat of her flames could be since through the brightness of the red spreading from her hands out across his body and skin. The closer to her hands the brighter the red his skin seemed to glow in contrast to of the flames about them.

" 'e's the old un's un? Aye Boss, 'e looks a lil like the p'ture we'un 'ad of 'im'. Ah s'pose e' could be the un."

Blundering on with his words while being ignored. He listened to his Boss and when she said pet he groaned. there was only one kind of collar she would use on a pet until they could get one of her personally made ones that could resist her fiery temperament. Him.

"Aye aye Boss, I's 'eady when you command it."

Smack!'

Sizzle!

The first one set him sputtering. The fireball to the face, as he batted at it like any one would when an annoying fly buzzed their nose.

" 'Ey, stop t'at!"

The second was far from effective, flaring up pillars of fire that were diverted by the bed of the massive truck they were all situated in. The monster of a 5 ton truck filled to the ankles with kizu beads was relatively unaffected by the flames other than immediate effect on the air flow around them. The flames roared up from beneath the truck licking the tall sides of the truck before finally succeeding in wrapping around once they reached Heddo-resu. Who swatted at he flames out of annoyance once again.

" 'e ain't got much bite Bos..."

He cut off as an unexpected and even more annoying happenstance occurred caused by the extra change to the air. The kizu beads in the bed of the truck started to crack and launch under the changes in pressure and heat. Hundreds of kizu beads flew up from the bed of the truck mosst shooting into the ceiling above a few eve flew through the hole into the upper floor. Heddo-resu shrugged as a number of beads tore at his skin their jagged shards cutting his flame retarded skin like pin pricks to him.

"I thin' we s'ould left the beads be'ind."

A bit of an understatement, he made as the kizu beads that had launched into the air began to rain back not now much hotter than when they had been sent into the air.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Justin Tangeshima and Xatia Kitsunemeira like this post

Back to top Go down

The Foyer - Page 2 Empty A New Challenger Appears.....

Post  BastionCon Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:58 pm

The Foyer - Page 2 Iukzxid7o6p31

A thunderous footfall echoed throughout the forest as trees were felled. A menacing aura that radiated death and destruction permeated the air, centered on a dark mass of muscle and crackling energy. A rounded tail lined with spines and scales over twenty feet in length destroyed swaths of the forest with each swing. Two bipedal legs carried the saurian body forward in search of food and a fight, driven by both a primal urge to conquer and never-ending hunger. Scars lined the length of its eighty foot long body, some overlapped by thick layers of muscle while others were worn proudly on display. Two shortened arms belied immense power, curved inward during the ever progressing march. Even the thing's neck was lined with rows of spikes, seemingly piercing its skin as they grew outward. Along its neck and back an aura of red and black crackled to signify the rage boiling over with each step. Crimson eyes gazed forward in search of anything and everything to consume and destroy, never stopping as it scanned the horizon.

Then there was its head. Two long jaws jutted outward in resemblance of a dinosaur, save for far more wicked features. Beneath the aura of malevolence, a visible musculature was worn in place of skin. The creature's skin simply couldn't grow over this portion of its body, unable to spread over the disastrously powerful muscles that comprised it. At the end of its snout was a most horrific sight. Rows and rows of teeth actually grew up and through its lips, unable to be contained by its own body. Gallons of saliva dripped from each fang to signify its hunger. Incalculable energy was needed to fuel this beast of destruction. An elder of its species that had lived far beyond its natural lifespan by consuming countless others of its ilk. It was drawn by the flames and smoke emanating from The Fire Temple. It smelled the powerful energies on the air and licked its fanged lips in anticipation of coming meals. Their end was approaching, borne to Galiavan by a Primordial Chaos Beast. This world would know the Apex Predator. Savage Deviljho had come and destruction would follow in its wake.

The Foyer - Page 2 D6njsnt-8fcd2329-be5d-45a9-802d-b948c8280755.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzYzZmI1ZTBiLWNhNWItNGZkMy1hZGQwLTZjNDEyYjllNGZlNFwvZDZuanNudC04ZmNkMjMyOS1iZTVkLTQ1YTktODAyZC1iOTQ4YzgyODA3NTUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Mina Majikina, Justin Tangeshima, Mai Takatsuji and Xatia Kitsunemeira like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xatia Kitsunemeira Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:29 pm

"Pah!" Laughed the young woman, hands on her hips as the beads on the truck bed began to explode upward like jumping beans covered in rocket fuel. Sparks flying everywhere, stinging as they touched mortal flesh, burrowing through rice paper and leaving fiery trails behind. "Oh, you're a cute one indeed Justin! I'll tell ya what, if you somehow manage to defeat me, I'll even wear a collar for ya!" She laughed, knowing it would be impossible for her to lose. She was the immortal pit fighter of Mr. J's Bliss Games, they didn't call her The Wolverine Pit for nothing!

She slammed her knuckles together, causing the bladed left hand one to momentarily glow orange:

The Foyer - Page 2 Weapon_b_1020601000

She then held up her arms, the tails on her jacket glowing with just as much ember like glow:

The Foyer - Page 2 Ddtmi8m-a1489cc9-7d3d-425b-ac64-9d88a087a927

"I can't wait to put a spiked collar around you babe, you're gonna be a fun bitch to break~" She cooed, licking her lips lewdly.

She vanished!

Then reappeared at Justin's side! A murderous, anxious smirk spread across her face as she swung her right arm down upon him! Fire trailing behind her punch, the knuckle duster glowing with heat as she swung her fist down!
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Private
Private

Justin Tangeshima, BastionCon and Mai Takatsuji like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Takatsuji Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:35 pm

Mai wrote:Mai's brown eyes widened, watching them fall through the floor! "J-Justin!" She gasped-screamed. She Leaned over Ryu's arm, glancing down the hole, to see Justin and the woman, now ushering a challenge to one another. Even though Justin was her rival, she didn't wish him... dead! "Kick that harlot fox's ass!!" She screamed down to him!

Echoed from the hole above!
Mai Takatsuji
Mai Takatsuji
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon and Xatia Kitsunemeira like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:58 pm

Mai Takatsuji wrote:
Mai wrote:Mai's brown eyes widened, watching them fall through the floor! "J-Justin!" She gasped-screamed. She Leaned over Ryu's arm, glancing down the hole, to see Justin and the woman, now ushering a challenge to one another. Even though Justin was her rival, she didn't wish him... dead! "Kick that harlot fox's ass!!" She screamed down to him!

Echoed from the hole above!

Mai's voice entered his head, and he inadvertently looked up-

The Foyer - Page 2 686817a3096c9fd3ac1d167561e154ff

The Foyer - Page 2 C26d17c434466ff9501a76138009feef

"I can't wait to put a spiked collar around you babe, you're gonna be a fun bitch to break~" She cooed, licking her lips lewdly.

She vanished!

Then reappeared at Justin's side! A murderous, anxious smirk spread across her face as she swung her right arm down upon him! Fire trailing behind her punch, the knuckle duster glowing with heat as she swung her fist down!

The Foyer - Page 2 Anime-punch

His bulging eyes teared up slightly, the pain of the brass connecting to his jaw was enough to make anyone feel like hell, but the addition of the flames made it well, a flaming hell! Still, he was able to retaliate with a backhand blow to the firm, toned stomach of his adversary as he side stepped and held his jaw with his free hand! "M-MAI! I'M FIGHTING HERE!" He spat, blood from his mouth hitting the burning bed of the truck as he conjured walls of flame at either side of the woman, and sandwiched the woman between the flames.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Mina Majikina, Tesshū Tanegashima, Mai Takatsuji and Xatia Kitsunemeira like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:47 pm

"i's a 'now Boss. 'e lil'un is all yours Boss."

Sticking his hand into the flame to see just how hot it really was. Smoke starts coming from one of the many braided points of his beard. He grabs his hand back yanking the braid free lifting it to his mouth taking a puff before revolving it around between his fingers revealing a cigarette, one of many hanging from his beard in the braids.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Mai Takatsuji likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xatia Kitsunemeira Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:58 pm

Xatia chuckled at Justin's lowered defense: "Eyes down here, battle's with me, not the skinny lass above!" She chuckled as her blow connected, but the backblow to her stomach was cute- she thought he put some genuine effort into it! Oh he'll break easily under my thighs~ She thought, then blinked as the flames from the truck shot up and flattened across her tall, muscular frame. "Whoa there-" she spoke up, spreading the flames aside as if they were a curtain, her own flames hotter, snuffing the orange blaze with her scarlet red. She bats her lashes at Justin and clanged her metallic knuckles together twice, sparking them, heating up the bladed left hand knuckle, her grin returning. "-you honestly trying to kill me love? C'mon, it ain't fun if this affair's one sided..!" She chuckled, and rushed him, her arms flaring up with crimson fire as she launched jab after jab at Justin's direction, backing him towards the Viking Dumbass-
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:20 pm

The smell of flames and flesh ignited the Savage Deviljho's ire, launching it into a rage that had destroyed countless environs in the past. The Brute Wyvern lowered its head before setting off into a full fledged sprint, every muscle in its body pumping. Its enormously large body moved at a speed that should have been impossible, each thunderous step carrying it closer to the Tangeshima home. It wasn't long before it could be heard tearing up the countryside from miles away, bulldozing through trees and terrain in a beeline for its prey.

Stone and bark crunched under foot just outside the perimeter of the household as the Savage Deviljho leapt twenty feet into the air, sailing directly toward the main structure! The sheer impossibility of its agility was one of its greatest strengths, able to move with the speed of a creature less than half its titanic size. It crashed through the size of the foyer in a mass of muscle and teeth, launching flames and debris in all directions. Its legs pedaled away ash and smoke while still in the air, landing with an impact that blew away anything immediately under its feet. Without even checking its immediate surroundings, the monster let out a ferocious roar that was powerful enough to extinguish any and all flames in the immediate vicinity!  

https://youtu.be/6_8JK9U3H60?t=193

The most powerful aura emanated from Xatia close by, prompting it to glare greatswords in her direction. Fire began to spread around the monster yet again while buckets of saliva quelled any flames possibly gathering at its feet. The nightmarish sight of such a creature would drive lesser prey to insanity, it was curious how such small creatures would fare.

The Foyer - Page 2 1529148811.rekuuhh_devi_collab
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Justin Tangeshima, Mai Takatsuji and Xatia Kitsunemeira like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:35 pm

Justin back stepped, dodging, the fists and strikes, but the flames were another issue. Gotta... fight... like... ugh... the oldman...! He grunted mentally between dodges, thinking of how he siphoned the flames from his cousin and Mai, then applied it to Xatia when her fists came close! Got it! He thought, and side stepped her, bringing his fist to her face----

BOOOOM!!!!

The flames around them vanished suddenly, and he was at first... thinking he was pretty fucking awesome! Yeah, I'm a badass-!!

ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!

THICK, gooey saliva splattered over him, dripping down him in horrible dripping gobs! "WAHaaa?!" He gasped, swinging his arms violently, ears ringing, his voice drowned out by the ringing. The next thing that happened was he was thrown from the truck bed, pulling the 'viking dumbass' with him as his hand caught onto his beard, pulling them off together and into the remnants of the stairwell leading to the second floor of the severely damaged estate. He blinked his eyes, and pushed the viking away from him, who was hugging him on the floor like a lover. "OFF of ME!" He spat, kicking the weirdo, sizzling from the flames he engulfed and the saliva dousing them away. He sat up, and... with large eyes, couldn't look away from the large beast which stood in the foyer...! "Dad's gonna have a fucking aneurysm when he wakes up... I'll blame it on Tsubo... yeah..."
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:11 pm

" 'ey, 'eyyyyyy"

Cigarette dropping from his mouth and hand as Justin's pitiful weigh dragged the both of them over the side of the truck landing once again with Justin being pressed tight against another being.  It was starting to become a trend with Justin to drop down lower with the next stranger in line.  

"OFF of ME!" yelled Justin in his face kicking him, managing to dislodge Heddo-resu enough to pull himself free to sit up and stare at the monstrous beast.  

"Dad's gonna have a fucking aneurysm when he wakes up... I'll blame it on Tsubo... yeah..."

And CRACK!  Slamming into his head was a large solid chunk of the broken up stairwell in Heddo's hand, effectively stopping Justin from staring.  He staggered to his feet kicking Justin in the face for good measure before throwing the chunk of stairwell at the over grown beast.   Letting out a bellow of his own to match the voice and timbre of the creature.   Like one alpha beast sizing up another.

The very building shaking from his roar.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Xatia Kitsunemeira likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xatia Kitsunemeira Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:51 pm

Xatia swung her fiery fists, but nimble Justin dodged them with ease. When he came in with a blow to her face she brought up her left arm to block his strike! "Nimble lad, going to have fun with you yet!" She cackled.

BastionCon wrote:The smell of flames and flesh ignited the Savage Deviljho's ire, launching it into a rage that had destroyed countless environs in the past. The Brute Wyvern lowered its head before setting off into a full fledged sprint, every muscle in its body pumping. Its enormously large body moved at a speed that should have been impossible, each thunderous step carrying it closer to the Tangeshima home. It wasn't long before it could be heard tearing up the countryside from miles away, bulldozing through trees and terrain in a beeline for its prey.

Stone and bark crunched under foot just outside the perimeter of the household as the Savage Deviljho leapt twenty feet into the air, sailing directly toward the main structure! The sheer impossibility of its agility was one of its greatest strengths, able to move with the speed of a creature less than half its titanic size. It crashed through the size of the foyer in a mass of muscle and teeth, launching flames and debris in all directions. Its legs pedaled away ash and smoke while still in the air, landing with an impact that blew away anything immediately under its feet. Without even checking its immediate surroundings, the monster let out a ferocious roar that was powerful enough to extinguish any and all flames in the immediate vicinity!  

https://youtu.be/6_8JK9U3H60?t=193

The most powerful aura emanated from Xatia close by, prompting it to glare greatswords in her direction. Fire began to spread around the monster yet again while buckets of saliva quelled any flames possibly gathering at its feet. The nightmarish sight of such a creature would drive lesser prey to insanity, it was curious how such small creatures would fare.

The Foyer - Page 2 1529148811

The loud explosion of rage and force was enough to extinguish the flames surrounding them, blowing them all out like a candle with far greater force than the other man's magic. It was enough to knock Justin and her flame retardant stress ball away, slime splashing her face as she took the full force of the roar. She looked irritated, wiping away the saliva from her cheek and neck with the back of her hand. "Well now," she turned to the giant monstrosity. "Another wrench in my plans?" She says turning to the creature slowly, confidently.

From behind, she heard Justin's words fall flat with a THWACK! and she turned over her shoulder to look at her roaring stress ball. "Hey! He better not have brain damage, the idle ones ain't fun to play with, Dumbass!" She spat back to the man, fluffing up her long coat, slapping her ass before glancing up at the monster. "I guess I could have some fun with this big boy first...!" She smiled, drawing flames from her palms and used them to launch herself from the truck bed, spinning above the spiny creature driving one of her bladed high heels across the centre of its back!
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Private
Private

Justin Tangeshima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:10 am

Xatia's heel would find purchase only to discover she was trying to pierce through pure muscle. Only a few drops of red spilled from the pierced flesh. The chunk of stairwell had shattered on impact with the Savage Deviljho's face, completely unnoticed. Even the roar that seemed to shake the foundations of the building was barely a blip on its radar. The only thing that concerned the monster now was satisfying its hunger. The aura of dark energy encompassing its head and neck flared up, threatening to engulf Xatia lest she create some distance.

Now becoming properly enraged, Savage Deviljho raised its head and crashed through the second floor, destroying more of the household by virtue of mere movement. It then released another, more powerful roar loud enough to shatter eardrums without proper precautions.

The Foyer - Page 2 68b07dbfcc47572ead6104283dc2ae75

It lashed out with its tail in all directions, decimating the surrounding area and taking out a large chunk the exterior wall. Any caught within the radius were threatened with foot long spikes and enough force to rend mountains. The thrashing stirred up enough dust to obscure everything in the area as the Savage beast drove its head through the second floor again, jaw agape and trying to swallow anything foolish enough to be in its path!
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Justin Tangeshima, Mai Takatsuji and Xatia Kitsunemeira like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Takatsuji Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:00 am

Mai Takatsuji wrote:She was locked in place yet, the dragosaur like creature having cut through Mai and paralyzed her with a single roar! She was frozen, unable to do anything but stare...!

Ryunoske Shintahada wrote:Ryu was already past Copper Head, when he noticed he couldn't hear the second set of foot steps alongside him. He turned, Tesshu still in the carry behind his back, glancing over to Mai with orange glowing eyes. She's locked in place, like if Gendo of Squad 2 cast his spell on her...! He thought, thinking of comrades... or rather, a false comrade of his past with the Hiitengumi who liked to paralyze his victims with a binding spell. He knew how to defeat such stationary terror: "Coconuts, move your turkey thighs before ya become a CHICKEN DINNER!!" He bellowed, his swordsman spirit making his voice boom louder, louder than the chaos around them, yet sincere as a whisper to the lass to not startle her further, but to snap her back to reality! C'mon woman, MOVE!

Turkey legs?!

The Foyer - Page 2 253696a921aadbf68f51c18b47469528

She shook in place, snapping one of her fans in anger, before turning to Ryu briskly, her massive set of breasts bobbing and swaying as she leaned towards him with a lecturing pose, hands on her hips, eyes focused on him!

The Foyer - Page 2 268c25a8848057e57ac79d264a321abf

"LISTEN HERE BUB, THE NAME'S MAI TAKATSUJI! I'M DESTINED TO BE WITH THE FLAMES AND I'LL BE THE BEST FIRE USER ON THIS DAMN PLAN---!" She was cut off by her own scream:

BastionCon wrote:Xatia's heel would find purchase only to discover she was trying to pierce through pure muscle. Only a few drops of red spilled from the pierced flesh. The chunk of stairwell had shattered on impact with the Savage Deviljho's face, completely unnoticed. Even the roar that seemed to shake the foundations of the building was barely a blip on its radar. The only thing that concerned the monster now was satisfying its hunger. The aura of dark energy encompassing its head and neck flared up, threatening to engulf Xatia lest she create some distance.

Now becoming properly enraged, Savage Deviljho raised its head and crashed through the second floor, destroying more of the household by virtue of mere movement. It then released another, more powerful roar loud enough to shatter eardrums without proper precautions.

It lashed out with its tail in all directions, decimating the surrounding area and taking out a large chunk the exterior wall. Any caught within the radius were threatened with foot long spikes and enough force to rend mountains. The thrashing stirred up enough dust to obscure everything in the area as the Savage beast drove its head through the second floor again, jaw agape and trying to swallow anything foolish enough to be in its path!

The Foyer - Page 2 945604991c7c058fa6c1d6029a25c49e

She looked down in surprise, screaming as the creature tore through the floor boards, the roof, the foundations, crumbling wood and splinters sent everywhere as she was tossed back from the force of the creature's blow!

The Foyer - Page 2 2f07d30053b27a42c88fb58b09763d61

She rolled into a wall, the floor shifting at an angle, and the screaming, stunned woman slid down it like a slide! "Ahhhhh!" she cried, tumbling off it, spinning as she fell headfirst!

The Foyer - Page 2 487d0debe8701f0e3da7058674516891

[to next area]

[from here]

"waaaaaahhhhhh!!- UGH!!" Mai's screams cut short, her pelvic curtain saving her life momentarily as she hung from a beam! The baubles which hung off her garments wedged between the cracks of planks, and the front and back of her tabard like garment pinched and wedged itself between her buttocks and her crotch, the woman swaying awkwardly above flames and twisted wood, steel, debris... and a hungry, eager, Devil of a lizard!

The Foyer - Page 2 073532aecdfb8f5c4462517229b16cd0

Mai screamed bloody murder, hanging above the creature, trying to pedal away from it as her clothing began to tear...!

The Foyer - Page 2 Dddf7b5b9c9f066863c3ea52af59c07b

"NONONONONONOOOO!!" She screamed, sobbed, big brown eyes full of tears, shaking her head, holding her breasts to keep themselves from being exposed! "I DON'T WANNA DIEEEEE!! Justin!" She screamed, turning to his semi-conscious form down below!

"JUSTIN!!!!" She screamed again!

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiip!!

"Huaaah--!!" the woman gasped, her eyes glancing at the tearing of her pelvic curtains, the stretching of fabric, her mouth widening to let loose an even more blood curdling cry!!

The Foyer - Page 2 C25c180691ad47661496db3b23845326
Mai Takatsuji
Mai Takatsuji
Private First Class
Private First Class

Mina Majikina, Justin Tangeshima and Xatia Kitsunemeira like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:18 am

Mai Takatsuji wrote:
Mai Takatsuji wrote:She was locked in place yet, the dragosaur like creature having cut through Mai and paralyzed her with a single roar! She was frozen, unable to do anything but stare...!

Ryunoske Shintahada wrote:Ryu was already past Copper Head, when he noticed he couldn't hear the second set of foot steps alongside him. He turned, Tesshu still in the carry behind his back, glancing over to Mai with orange glowing eyes. She's locked in place, like if Gendo of Squad 2 cast his spell on her...! He thought, thinking of comrades... or rather, a false comrade of his past with the Hiitengumi who liked to paralyze his victims with a binding spell. He knew how to defeat such stationary terror: "Coconuts, move your turkey thighs before ya become a CHICKEN DINNER!!" He bellowed, his swordsman spirit making his voice boom louder, louder than the chaos around them, yet sincere as a whisper to the lass to not startle her further, but to snap her back to reality! C'mon woman, MOVE!

Turkey legs?!

She shook in place, snapping one of her fans in anger, before turning to Ryu briskly, her massive set of breasts bobbing and swaying as she leaned towards him with a lecturing pose, hands on her hips, eyes focused on him!

"LISTEN HERE BUB, THE NAME'S MAI TAKATSUJI! I'M DESTINED TO BE WITH THE FLAMES AND I'LL BE THE BEST FIRE USER ON THIS DAMN PLAN---!" She was cut off by her own scream:

BastionCon wrote:Xatia's heel would find purchase only to discover she was trying to pierce through pure muscle. Only a few drops of red spilled from the pierced flesh. The chunk of stairwell had shattered on impact with the Savage Deviljho's face, completely unnoticed. Even the roar that seemed to shake the foundations of the building was barely a blip on its radar. The only thing that concerned the monster now was satisfying its hunger. The aura of dark energy encompassing its head and neck flared up, threatening to engulf Xatia lest she create some distance.

She looked down in surprise, screaming as the creature tore through the floor boards, the roof, the foundations, crumbling wood and splinters sent everywhere as she was tossed back from the force of the creature's blow!

She rolled into a wall, the floor shifting at an angle, and the screaming, stunned woman slid down it like a slide! "Ahhhhh!" she cried, tumbling off it, spinning as she fell headfirst!

[to next area]

[from here]

"waaaaaahhhhhh!!- UGH!!" Mai's screams cut short, her pelvic curtain saving her life momentarily as she hung from a beam! The baubles which hung off her garments wedged between the cracks of planks, and the front and back of her tabard like garment pinched and wedged itself between her buttocks and her crotch, the woman swaying awkwardly above flames and twisted wood, steel, debris... and a hungry, eager, Devil of a lizard!

Mai screamed bloody murder, hanging above the creature, trying to pedal away from it as her clothing began to tear...!

"NONONONONONOOOO!!" She screamed, sobbed, big brown eyes full of tears, shaking her head, holding her breasts to keep themselves from being exposed! "I DON'T WANNA DIEEEEE!! Justin!" She screamed, turning to his semi-conscious form down below!

"Huaaah--!!" the woman gasped, her eyes glancing at the tearing of her pelvic curtains, the stretching of fabric, her mouth widening to let loose an even more blood curdling cry!!

The Savage Deviljho immediately sniffed out the vulnerable Mai and even tossed globules of spit just under her as turned to face her. She was hanging by a thread and the slightest of movements would send her teetering into the abyss of flames and debris below. Driven on by its hunger, the enraged pickle of a monster stomped with enough force to shake everything around it, including Mai!

The board holding her shattered in that moment, dropping her into the salivating jaws of the predator. It snapped up her voluptuous body in its mouth, catching most of her form clean inside its maw. It quickly licked its tongue over her body while munching down her visible legs, still dangling outside from the knee down. These were lapped up in a matter of seconds, sending her down into its stomach with a powerful swallow. It let out a triumphant roar at obtaining its first meal in hours, savoring every inch of her body that traveled down its throat. Mai's curves would be extremely restricted while she was kneaded toward its stomach, all the muscles focusing on getting her to the point of digestion as quickly as possible....

The Foyer - Page 2 Tumblr_p5o2wfxRwb1s19hxmo1_1280

BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Mina Majikina, Justin Tangeshima, Mai Takatsuji and Xatia Kitsunemeira like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xatia Kitsunemeira Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:28 am

Her blow barely grazed the bastard! "Shit!" She spat, as the creature reared its head back to roar, she grabbed hold of one of its spikes and then tried to drag 'Hot Steal' down the side of its scales, the heat crystal glowing brightly as she attempted to dig with its sharp blade, but did little but wedge itself between plates as she was tossed around by its massive shoulders, before ultimately flinging off! She tumbled through the air, regaining her balance mid throw, and slammed her feet against the wall above the Viking Dumbass, pushing off it and rolling beside the fiery truck, Justin, and her comrade.

BastionCon wrote:
Mai Takatsuji wrote:

Turkey legs?!

[to next area]

[from here]

The Savage Deviljho immediately sniffed out the vulnerable Mai and even tossed globules of spit just under her as turned to face her. She was hanging by a thread and the slightest of movements would send her teetering into the abyss of flames and debris below. Driven on by its hunger, the enraged pickle of a monster stomped with enough force to shake everything around it, including Mai!

The board holding her shattered in that moment, dropping her into the salivating jaws of the predator. It snapped up her voluptuous body in its mouth, catching most of her form clean inside its maw. It quickly licked its tongue over her body while munching down her visible legs, still dangling outside from the knee down. These were lapped up in a matter of seconds, sending her down into its stomach with a powerful swallow. It let out a triumphant roar at obtaining its first meal in hours, savoring every inch of her body that traveled down its throat. Mai's curves would be extremely restricted while she was kneaded toward its stomach, all the muscles focusing on getting her to the point of digestion as quickly as possible....

Xatia grimaced slightly. The woman's scream went unheard by either the layers of flesh or a mix of that and the beast's hungry moans, its hissing and gulping auditations as it swallowed the teen whole...! "Small thing like her's done for... she wont sate its hunger for long, and the fucker's got a tough shell to boot! I'd say turn tail, but I ain't lettin' this bastard claim my rightful kill!" She sneered. "YA HEAR THAT YOU OVERSIZED PICKLE! ENJOY YOUR MEAL WHILE YOU CAN, CUZ I'M GONNA MAKE YOU MINE!" She cackled and rushed in again! She boosted her flame capabilities and dove under its belly, which bobbed and retracted with Mai's weight, Xatia dragging her bladed knuckle across its chest before grabbing hold of one of its spines, pulling herself up and slamming both of her bladed high heel boots into what she hoped was its groin, could have been its anus, didn't matter all she knew was either could be a potential soft spot!

Well, maybe... she was winging it honestly.
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Private
Private

Mina Majikina, Justin Tangeshima and Mai Takatsuji like this post

Back to top Go down

The Foyer - Page 2 Empty Bye bye, Mai! OH MAI!

Post  Mai Takatsuji Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:42 am

BastionCon wrote:
Mai Takatsuji wrote:

Turkey legs?!

[to next area]

[from here]

The monster looked up at her, splashing her with horrid globs of saliva which coated her curvy frame from head to toe! "Oh GODS NO! NO!!" She cried and felt as the plank which supported her tearing skirt snapped after the beast stomped its powerful foot upon the weakening home! "Wha-aaahh, ahaa AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed, but no one was able to hear it! She dropped only a short distance before feeling the slimy, horrendous tongue curling around her body! "Nooooooooo!" She cried, squirming in place, the tongue rubbing her body up and down, and the teeth which had clamped down on her legs which jutted from the toothy maw behind her! Her knees pedalling fearfully as the plank with a scarf's length of her crimson fabric, plus the large bauble she wore on the end of her dress, fell with a loud smash upon the debris below! "Oh fuccck!!! Please no! I don't wannaaaaa.....!!" Mai whined. Her ankles kicking up saliva, her thighs rubbing against the sharp, painful teeth! She felt the coarse tongue slide into her robes, her tender breast slipping out with a hearty yet slick bounce! She felt the entire tongue cup it's large, squishy form, the back of the tongue forcing up her chin, tears rolling down her eyes as she screamed down the throat ahead of her!

The Foyer - Page 2 2c027b42f795ed9d6f836bff1f1622a4

She was turned around whilst the creature jerked its head back, her thick thighs rolling upon the slick, sickly tongue as she screamed, giving her a couple times to look past her crotch at the dwindling light of day! "No...! NO!!" She cried, sobbing as saliva sloshed across her body!

The Foyer - Page 2 E826f02dda4bb585f7eb45e0cb0c29ed

She could feel the heat and humidity buiding up around her head now! She screamed as she was turned around on her chest once more, her single tit free of her garments rubbing against the hard ribbed surface leading entry into the squishy, undulating throat! "NO! NO!! JUSTIN SAA------!"

The dinosaur like creature tossed its head back-

-she felt her feet hit the ribbed roof of the creature's slimy upper jaw, the tongue relaxing, the tip curling around her knees, beckoning her entire body swiftly into its slimy, wide gullet in a matter of seconds! Her body greased from saliva and sweat, the eighteen year old descends the great and savage beast's neck at an alarming rate!

The Foyer - Page 2 Mai_eaten

"JUSSSTINNNNN!!! SOMEONE... ANYONNNE?! HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!" Her cries go unheard, her voice vanishing and becoming muffled and then nullified by the powerful throat and protective scales of the beast! She is tucked into a tighter tube, her bones shifting her body contorting in odd angles, she makes pained, high pitched, awkward groans as her eyes roll back from the pain- she feels as though she is going to snap apart before she is quickly pushed into a slightly larger, hotter tube. The world around her 'glorps' and 'glerps' with the sounds of organs and rippling flesh rippling around her curvy form!

The Foyer - Page 2 Mai_stomach_combine

"Ugnnn...ahaa....oooah......" she moans weakly from the claustrophobic conditions, her tiny, 5'5 and curvaceous body being forced into the steamy, unforgiving heat of the Savage Deviljho's depths!

The Foyer - Page 2 Mai_stomach_depths_of_the_Devil

The heat grew more unbearable the further along she travelled into the steaming insides of the Deviljho, the slimy walls dripping with boiling saliva that bubbled her flesh, stung and made her slimy body raw with pain. She stirred, nearly blacking out from the mix of pain and the heavy, feotid air which permeated this foul dungeon she was forced to plunge through, her arms raised, to try and slow her descent any further, but her broken hand and fingers from Xatia's attack made her recoil and clench her thick thighs- forcing her deeper and into the darker depths of the beast's stomach. She couldn't hear anything from outside... nor could she feel anything other than the tight, slimy walls ushering her into the dark, and incredibly hot depths!

Oh Gods... I've been swallowed alive...! I'm gonna die... I'm gonna die in here! My destiny was foretold though! I was to lie with the flames! My destiny was the flames!!! Her panic stricken mind wavered, her eyes wide with panic as the darkness around her consumed her whole... and the intense heat, humidity and boiling saliva only got worse as she was being forced against something hard and steaming hot!

"Unnnaaauaaaghhh!!!!" Mai cries, the intense heat getting worse as she is pushed through the tight, slimy sphincter! Her broken, humiliated, overheated and slimy body dips through the ceiling of the stomach, and without much preamble, she is dropped a few feet head first into boiling and painful digestive fluids with a loud SPLASH!

The Foyer - Page 2 Mai_Stomach_2

The intense heat is almost enough to kill her, the woman half floating, ass above the pool, falling unconscious under the sizzling, near molten hot pool of acidic fluid that was clear as rain...

The sound of the creature's rapidly beating heart, and powerful stomach overpowered everything, not that it mattered to Mai Takatsuji who fainted...

The Foyer - Page 2 Mai_in_stomach_1

Her body drifted throughout the creature's rather expansive, undulating stomach, bobbing past the skeleton of a prior victim- the skeletal remains slowly digesting as well. The Deviljho wasted nothing, and even the famous and beautiful Mai would likely not have a grave when she perished- condemned to melt and be forgotten within the belly of a giant pickle for the love of Frey'd....
Mai Takatsuji
Mai Takatsuji
Private First Class
Private First Class

Mina Majikina, Justin Tangeshima, Tesshū Tanegashima, Reika Koyohime and Xatia Kitsunemeira like this post

Back to top Go down

The Foyer - Page 2 Empty Justin's Interlude...and Awakening

Post  Justin Tangeshima Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:39 am

THWACK!

Justin had felt the wooden banister connect to the back of his head, and for the first time in a very long time, he passed out.

Justin was in an odd world. There was no doubt about that... this was not Beijio.

The Foyer - Page 2 Artworks-uuwJ23Gzs2VbLyWz-HeouQw-t500x500

"What... the hell? Where is this place?" He asked himself as he brought his hands up to the oddly shaped statue of what appeared to be a fox. The fox glowed a deep blue, and the wind picked up. He saw lights, fox fires on the wind blowing out to an unknown sea.

The Foyer - Page 2 E852f8835fcf20d487226e20579ece15

"Okay... this is getting bizarre..." he says aloud. Still... it doesn't feel too strange. Almost familiar... He thought, before the wind picked up, forcing him to cover his eyes! The roaring of the wind replaced itself with the sound of a festival, startling him. "Huh?!" He pulled his arm away and looked around. Kitsunes... hundreds of them walking about! But, even with the number of tails and fuzzy ears he could see, there was no mistaking the number of humans seen with a few of the fox folk.

A tall man walked past him, black silk kimono... gold, fiery rings on the shoulders and on the back! "Clan Tangeshima?!" He gasped, turning to face the tall man and went to grab his shoulder, but ended up phasing through him! "Wh-whoaaa!" he gasped, stumbling! He kept himself from falling onto his face, looking down at his hands. "I just passed through him?!" Amazed, but then remembering his task, he twists himself around, to identify the man! He blinked, standing there in silence...

The Foyer - Page 2 Saisyu-kusanagi-by-falcoon2017

"Its my old man... and...?" Justin says out loud, glancing down at the boy beside him. "Wait that can't possibly be-"

"Justin, go off and play~" A feminine voice called out, forcing him to look up at a very beautiful woman:

The Foyer - Page 2 Kotone_Fujiwara_sm

"Damn, that is one foxy fox..." Justin smirks to himself unable to keep his eyes off her rather impressive tract of lan-

"Okay, momma!" Young Justin says, running past a pale, older Justin... who's brow twitched.

"....Momma?!" Justin cried, wided eyed, looking back at his younger self, then back to the woman and Tesshu who hugged each other close, her head resting on the younger Tesshu's shoulder.

"Okay... I'm obviously just worried about the Old man, I'm not even here, this is my brain being scrambled by the 2x4 that bearded bastard took to my skull... Gods, I hope I don't get brain damage, I don't need to be in the same mental space as Tsubo...!" He complained, but paused at that. Shit... I really do hope Tsubo's okay out there. He can be a pain in the ass and wallet, but he's still blood. Same with the Old Man... Dad. He thought, glancing up at the happy man before him, rather than the older, slumbering one he'd seen what now felt like ages ago. He couldn't stick around in this dream... he had to wake up. There were people, real people who needed help right now, he didn't understand why he'd been forced to be witness to the illusions of his own worried mind.

He suddenly felt anxious... and glanced up at the beautiful woman, the one his younger self called 'Momma'. She smiled at him with large blue eyes. Staring directly at him. "That's creepy..." Justin gulped, feeling unnerved by her glare- even Young Tesshu took notice. "What's wrong, my love?" Tesshu asked the fox, scritching the back of her ear, which made her giggle and made Justin feel... awkwardly placed. Why is my brain doing this to m- He was thinking when her words broke him.

"I'm looking at an echo of the future... our son is standing right there. A handsome fox as well, he takes after you...he has my eyes, but is unaware how to use them it seems." She cooed, and to this Tesshu raised a brow. "Well, of course- did you expect a hobgoblin to come from our seed? He's Tangeshima blood! HAHAHA!" Tesshu laughed as Justin felt like he wanted to puke. Gods... that is my father... He groaned.

"What do you mean though, he hasn't understood how to use 'your eyes'?" Tesshu asked, holding the fox by her chin.

"Old Man, I am not prepared to watch you make love to this strange woman in the middle of the str-" Justin began-

"-STRANGE WOMAN?! Justin Doujimaru Tangeshima, I am your--!" Interrupted the woman, much to both Justin and Tesshu's alarm!

"-YOU CAN HEAR ME- Doujimaru?! MY MIDDLE NAME'S DOUJIMARU?! Wait, wait, why am I yelling at a drea-" Justin tried to reason with himself when the fox's ears fell as well as her tail. To this, he heard Tesshu sounding worried, and the younger man glances over to the couple.

"Kotone, what is the matter...?" Tesshu asked gently, wiping away her tears. "It's just as I've feared," the Fox said, turning to Tesshu. "My Brother is right... you will have to leave, soon. With Justin..." She says, wiping her eyes. "Justin needs to grow up in a mortal realm, and your Clan's sin will claim his life if he doesn't have the proper training. Mortal Training. When he comes of age... *COUGH COUGH* NINETEEN *COUGH*Hint*COUGH*Hint!" she says faux coughing, her blue eyes glaring at Justin who blinked and pointed to himself, as the fox nodded. "He will return to me, to train his other powers... but you, my Love... though it pains me, you must seek another woman. An old friend of yours who is fond of you... I forget her name, but she's from Scardia..." She trailed off, and Justin didn't listen as he was standing there, looking around him. "This place... is it really a dream? I have to be dreaming... as it is, I'll need to see a therapist if I'm actually to believe this busty fox is my mom!"

"The fate of your Clan, and my world... lies within a child I cannot produce. You must not bring that child near my Brother, lest there could be an even greater war as well... The 'old one' calls for his blood... His fate's already been determined before your seed has even given root. Don't be sad for this future loss... it's, according to plan and cannot be avoided..." She cooed, finishing up on a talk about Tsubo, not that Justin realized at that moment, missing half of the description in his own mental breakdown, before he felt the woman's hand on his shoulder, and he turned to face her glowing blue eyes!

"There are losses for you as well. Death is only the beginning my child, my handsome, devilish child... you must awaken... Awaken... with your true eyes...!"

"W..wait... what... what about Tsu...?" He winked his eyes open, their dark color, like his father's becoming a faint blue for a moment between winks... The smell of smoke, of fire... the sound of flames raging through a structure, then the sounds of a beast. He held his head, wincing, feeling like a nail was driven through his skull! "What the fuck...?!" He spat. "That fucking hurt!" He spat, glancing over to the bearded fellow whose attention was on the beast- the one that Xatia was now diving about and fighting! The creature had torn through the second floor it seemed, as more of dad's furniture was sprawled upon what remained of the dining room... and then he noticed it...

The Foyer - Page 2 0e71809ce1033ee92826ff46231e11c6

It was one of the stupid baubles worn by Mai... as well as a torn length of crimson fabric flapping in the gusts left by the giant creature's movement's! Justin simply stared at it for a few moments... looking at the bubbling saliva which pooled close by. He glanced up at the beast, and then realized a slight bulge vanishing from its midsection as he put the pieces together...

Ba-dump...

While I was 'sleeping'...

Ba-dump...

...everyone was fighting for their lives.

Ba-dump...

...Ryu,

Ba-dump...

Xatia,

Ba-dump... Ba-dump... Ba-dump...

...even Dad.

I should have been here... Hiro said that to me already...

Ba-dump... Ba-dump... Ba-dump...!

Because of me... Mai's....!

"...that bastard's mine."

The Foyer - Page 2 Kyo-kof-kyo-kusanagi

His body emanated with a darkness, whilst his eyes turned an eerie, bright blue- like a certain fox's he had just met. His left arm built up deep crimson flames, which slowly began to turn to a cooler shade of blue...

The Foyer - Page 2 Justin_Anger

His body radiated intense energies- one Tangeshima, the other... something older and Primal descending from the blood line of a woman he never knew.

"To say 'I'm pissed?' Would be the understatement of the entire year..." Justin says, the darkness receding into his flames... which became an intense bluish purple!

The Foyer - Page 2 Justin_Blue_Glow
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Mina Majikina, Darkstorm Zero, Tesshū Tanegashima, BastionCon and Xatia Kitsunemeira like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next