Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Foyer

+8
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Ryunoske Shintahada
Verial The Void Dragon
Hiro Tangeshima
Marika Kamimura
Tesshū Tanegashima
Crisis Rocan
Makoto Endo
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Foyer Empty The Foyer

Post  Makoto Endo Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:33 pm

Makoto walked into her uncle's home, kicking off her mary janes by the door. "Hey, Aunt Aela? Uncle Tesshu?" She called out, looking around the vacant foyer. "...dweebs are ya here too?" She called out for her cousins. No answer. "Odd..." She spoke out loud, walking deeper into the foyer when she felt something odd hit her. It was like a sense of dread filling her chest. "Woah... that was... weird..." She gasped, and didn't realize she was on her knees, holding the wall for support. It was like a pressure squeezed around her body, forcing her down, her spirit feeling like she should hide... she was susceptible to whatever presence had arrived, and an easy meal... potential host? Such odd thoughts went through her brain, and she found her body beginning to flare up, literally. Fire began to spout from her arms, and she had to shake them vigorously to kill the flames, looking like a phoenix flapping its wings retardedly. "What the hell am I doing?" She gasped, managing to put out the flames at the last minute.
Makoto Endo
Makoto Endo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

The Foyer Empty Re: The Foyer

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:49 pm

Tsubo slipped onto the property finding his way into the foyer as flames shot passed him upon entering.

"The hell are you doing Justin I left your stupid clothes ... Oh Tomato you're here. What's with the warm Justin like welcome, and the cringing."

He leaned against the doorway as the flames died out as Makoto got them under control. He seemed to be unaffected by the presence which had sent his cousin to the ground and loosing her self-control over her power.

The Foyer Tsubo611

He just didn't seem to be aware of the presence and power that had affected her and countless others across the planet. But something deep within him had shifted, as a faint outline of a tongue flicked across his neck just on the inside of his collar before vanishing.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Endo Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:Tsubo slipped onto the property finding his way into the foyer as flames shot passed him upon entering.

"The hell  are you doing Justin I left your stupid clothes ... Oh Tomato you're here.  What's with the warm Justin like welcome, and the cringing."

He leaned against the doorway as the flames died out as Makoto got them under control.  He seemed to be unaffected by the presence which had sent his cousin to the ground and loosing her self-control over her power.  

The Foyer Tsubo611

He just didn't seem to be aware of the presence and power that had affected her and countless others across the planet.  But something deep within him had shifted, as a faint outline of a tongue flicked across his neck just on the inside of his collar before vanishing.

She turned to Tsubo swiftly, half catching her breath as he appeared from no where. "Oh Gods... there you are twerp..." she sighed, using the wall to help pull herself back up. "You didn't feel...?" She began, before stopping herself. "...never mind." She turned to face him and though for a moment she saw a bug crawling around his neck. "Was that a centipede on you neck?" She asked, blinking, wiping her steaming hands across her eyes. She partly forgotten her moment of feebleness by this point, but when she glanced upon his bare neck again... figured it had to do with her momentary loss of control; a hallucination. "Anyway, you seen your Dad around?"
Makoto Endo
Makoto Endo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:51 pm

"I'm here." Tesshu spoke as he left the War Room, with Marika left inside.

He approached Makoto and embraced her briefly, knowing she felt what he did. He turned and did the same with his son Tsubo. "Are the two of you alright?" he asked, concern laced in his voice, his face noticably paler than usual. Not only had the terrible presence had a noticable effect, but now Marika's mission was going to take him from the temple for at least a full day... Both were bad news.

"Tsubo... I will have to postbone our planned trip to Scardia temporarily. I've found a lead to your uncle's killer, and I have to go away for a little while..." he said, then looked at Makoto, and grimaced. "I made a promise to your father, Makoto, and I intend to keep my word."

Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Marika Kamimura Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:10 pm

[from here]

Marika watched Tesshu zoom ahead of her, apparently hearing the voices of his son and niece. Marika poked her head out of the war room, before stepping out:

The Foyer File

"Wow... my words bite me in the ass quickly." She says under her breath, turning to Tesshu. "Well, see ya tonight~" She cooed, waving playfully goodbye, before walking past Makoto and Tsubo, winking to his sun with a little smile and wave before leaving the threshold.

Outside, Marika had to keep herself from laughing, such an awkward sight it had to be, what it had to allude to. "Oh, I can get used to this." She chuckled, pulling out a cig from her pack, lighting it and began her walk out of the Temple complex. She had to make her way to the Lonely Wolf, the Wolves Den- Beijio's number one club of sin!

[to here]

[to here]

Last edited by Marika Kamimura on Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Marika Kamimura
Marika Kamimura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:58 am

Swallowing a bit too loudly Tsubo reached for his neck, of course by this point the tongue was gone, but the realization of what was creeping about him was not. He swallowed down the slight touch of bile in the back of his throat.

"Pa's"

He started to say before being cut off by Tesshu's entrance.

"Fine pa, though Tomato's looking a bit sun dried, kind of like you..."

He trailed off realizing yet again his inferiority as a Tangeshima was clearly showing.

"Oh gee Pa you have to post...bone...."

And that's when the whiff of cheap hooker and Vaseline strolled into the foyer with coy smile and wink on her way passed him straight on out.

"Umm that's not Ma!"

Tsubo stood mouth a gap watching Marika walk out... a growling snarl in the pit of his stomach only audible within his mind. Quiet down he wish the growling snarl silently as his jaw remained unhinged as he stumbled out another obvious statement.

"That's definitely not Ma. Pa were you arranging a marriage for Justin! I think she's a bit out of his league. You might want to consider your second son first this once."

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Endo Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:56 am

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:"I'm here." Tesshu spoke as he left the War Room, with Marika left inside.

He approached Makoto and embraced her briefly, knowing she felt what he did. He turned and did the same with his son Tsubo. "Are the two of you alright?" he asked, concern laced in his voice, his face noticably paler than usual. Not only had the terrible presence had a noticable effect, but now Marika's mission was going to take him from the temple for at least a full day... Both were bad news.

"Tsubo... I will have to postbone our planned trip to Scardia temporarily.  I've found a lead to your uncle's killer, and I have to go away for a little while..." he said, then looked at Makoto, and grimaced. "I made a promise to your father, Makoto, and I intend to keep my word."

Makoto felt her uncle's embrace, before answering him. "I'm fine... just... winded." She half lied. She listened to both her Uncle and Cousin, before the rather... ample bosomed woman stepped out from the room her Uncle had appeared from. She followed the woman out with her gaze, her eyes on the... huge rack she had. Holy tits... She blinked, shaking her head. She was glad her's weren't that big... the back pain alone would be tremendous! She returned her gaze to Tesshu to ask him about the lead about her father when Tsubo spoke up in his typical... idiotic manner. "Can it twerp," she harshly whispered, throwing a quick jab into the young man's shoulder before resuming. "What about my father's killer? Uncle, what's going on?" She pressed, her eyes wide and worried.
Makoto Endo
Makoto Endo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:06 am

Tesshu sighed at Tsubo's antics, and had a sad expression when Makoto expressed her concerns.

"That was Marika. One of my old comerades from the war. She was one of my solders, and students during my time in the military. She found a lead on the one who is responsible for Syo's murder. The same one responsible for her younger brother's death, and for the madness that claimed Taizo Busujima." Tesshu placed a hand on each of their shoulders. "I have to catch this man, and bring him to justice for what he's done. And then... And then... Then I may need to help the Empire deal with whatever this new presence is."
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:44 am

Tsubo continues to stare barely taking in anything his cousin and father are saying, until he hears again that his father will most likely be leaving and staying away extra time as well.

"So what you're saying is..."

Tsubo starts walking slowly back the way he came in casually making for the exit.

"We aren't going anywhere anytime soon. So ahh...

See ya pa!"

Bolts out of the foyer in a hurry to leave before his father can think up some kind proper tasks or chores, or worse training to do while he's away.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Endo Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:34 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:Tsubo continues to stare barely taking in anything his cousin and father are saying, until he hears again that his father will most likely be leaving and staying away extra time as well.

"So what you're saying is..."

Tsubo starts walking slowly back the way he came in casually making for the exit.

"We aren't going anywhere anytime soon. So ahh...

See ya pa!"

Bolts out of the foyer in a hurry to leave before his father can think up some kind proper tasks or chores, or worse training to do while he's away.

Makoto reached out nonchalantly and grabbed Tsubo by his ear, yanking him back before he had a chance to properly flee. Given the seriousness of the situation... he should remain till his father left. She didn't get the chance to spend time with her father before he died, and this mission... and whatever follows could be just as dangerous for her Uncle, Tsubo's father.

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:Tesshu sighed at Tsubo's antics, and had a sad expression when Makoto expressed her concerns.

"That was Marika. One of my old comerades from the war. She was one of my solders, and students during my time in the military. She found a lead on the one who is responsible for Syo's murder. The same one responsible for her younger brother's death, and for the madness that claimed Taizo Busujima." Tesshu placed a hand on each of their shoulders. "I have to catch this man, and bring him to justice for what he's done. And then... And then... Then I may need to help the Empire deal with whatever this new presence is."

"I see... Uncle, please... do come back safely." She says, before hugging the man, and forced Tsubo to do the same via pressure points to the back of his neck and placing him in front of her, effectively sandwiching the younger man between them in a bear hug. "What ever this presence is... its, its not worth dying over Uncle. Just remember to be safe... okay?" She persisted, before finally letting go.
Makoto Endo
Makoto Endo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Endo Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:05 pm

...Makoto blinked, and looked to where Tsubo had been, her hand empty. "Where did Tsubo go?" She asked, suddenly feeling better. It was as if her energy had been siphoned, between the premonition and her stress induced panic attack she had with Tsubo's attitude regarding her Uncle, his father. She stood up, using the wall for balance.

She could see her Uncle staring at her with a frightened look... before his face began to melt! "Wha-aaaaaah?!" She screamed, as the world began to spiral into itself, everything slipping into a single, black point, with her body being forced into it as well! "UNCLE TESSSSH---" she was gone.

Tesshu would be standing there in complete disbelief as his niece and son simply seemed to vanish without the effects seen by Makoto, from his perspective... she simply screamed hysterically before fading like a ghost!
Makoto Endo
Makoto Endo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:58 pm

Makoto Endo wrote:"I see... Uncle, please... do come back safely." She says, before hugging the man, and forced Tsubo to do the same via pressure points to the back of his neck and placing him in front of her, effectively sandwiching the younger man between them in a bear hug. "What ever this presence is... its, its not worth dying over Uncle. Just remember to be safe... okay?" She persisted, before finally letting go.

Makoto Endo wrote:...Makoto blinked, and looked to where Tsubo had been, her hand empty. "Where did Tsubo go?" She asked, suddenly feeling better. It was as if her energy had been siphoned, between the premonition and her stress induced panic attack she had with Tsubo's attitude regarding her Uncle, his father. She stood up, using the wall for balance.

She could see her Uncle staring at her with a frightened look... before his face began to melt! "Wha-aaaaaah?!" She screamed, as the world began to spiral into itself, everything slipping into a single, black point, with her body being forced into it as well! "UNCLE TESSSSH---" she was gone.

Tesshu would be standing there in complete disbelief as his niece and son simply seemed to vanish without the effects seen by Makoto, from his perspective... she simply screamed hysterically before fading like a ghost!

Tesshu's face looked shocked, as he watched, first Tsubo, then Makoto fade like smoke in the wind. And his face turned from shocked to stern. Tsubo really needed to learn how to control this displacement power of his. For it were not the first time this has happened, tho rare an event this was. It's also not the first time it's landed his son in trouble. Fortunately, Tesshu was already in his travel gear, and this he used his amulet, he started tracking his son and niece, the beads of his amulet lit up, seeking them out, and he took off like a viry bat out of hell on foot.
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Endo Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:43 am

A ringing in Tesshu's ear began to take form of a crackling flame... then a voice... which repeated twice:

Makoto Endo wrote: She closed her eyes. Using a Tangeshima Clan technique, she began to pray to fire Kami, the primals of flame... to carry her thoughts to her Uncle. Considering her power and expertise far outmatched Justin and Tsubo's things fire considered, and was likely to be adopted into and carry the Tangeshima name and likely to be the next Grand Master Fire Priestess... her chances were more likely to succeed, not to toot her own horn or anything.

Uncle Tesshu... can you hear me? I'm in some sort of Magma Chute, deep underground... its freezing, and I think Tsubo's close by but he keeps moving farther away. I've injured my leg, but I'll be fine. She prayed, hoping her Uncle could hear her voice. Her eyes opened, shining with determination. I'm going to find him.
Makoto Endo
Makoto Endo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Tangeshima Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:23 am

Hiro had been away for a few months, a longer period than usual, but not as long as the two year sacred walk he took when he mastered his flames at seventeen. The tall, crimson haired Hiro Tangeshima, dressed in the tattered and self tended robes of a wandering monk, strolled up the long path to the Tangeshima main compound, where his uncle lived. He wanted to see his adopted uncle, who was somewhat a father figure to him and his kid sister, Hatsuho, since their father went missing- not too long after Hatsuho was born. He was only six at the time, but his father bestowed upon him some of his own wisdom before vanishing into the wind mysteriously. Though he did not show it openly, he still felt anger for his old man leaving them the way he did... though, he was told his vanishing wasn't willful. No one seemed to know what exactly happened to Hitachi Tangeshima, not even Uncle Tesshu.

Hiro was used to the compound, due to the familial bond, but his family lived in a modest but comfortable home on the estate which was closer to the small pond they all fished at when they were younger, even the troublemakers- Justin and Tsubo. He walked up to the door, undid his waraji, as he sat on the deck outside the main foyer. "Uncle? Justin? Tsubo? Auntie?" He called out, leaning Tsubo Tangeshima's Monk Staff beside the door. It was his adoptive grandfathers, but Tesshu gave it to him when he turned seventeen and began his two year pilgrimage. He didn't hear anyone answer him back...

He stood up, grabbing the staff defensively, and used it to slide the door open. Not even the servants are answering? This could be bad... He thought as he continued to slide the door slowly ajar with the staff. There were other clans, or rather 'former clans' of Samurai who'd want to do the Tangeshima in, even under the supposed 'peaceful rule' of Empress Sango Sigara... the Shogun/General Barduwulf Garamond however did keep much of the clan fighting to a minimum, however. Ever since he became Shogun five years ago...

With the door opened, Hiro held the staff with two hands, into a 'high stance' used for spears- with the length of the pole slanted with the bladed points down, the weighted end high up and over his right shoulder as he swiftly entered-!

"Uncle Tesshu?!" He shouted, noticing the man was on his knees, a faint... mystical shimmer of what looked like Tsubo and potentially Makoto's figure vanishing from sight! He blinked, lowering the weapon and turned to the older man, kneeling beside him. "Uncle? Are you okay?! What did I miss!?" He pressed, shaking the older man from his momentary daze!
Hiro Tangeshima
Hiro Tangeshima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:44 am

Tesshu's remained blank, as he sat cross legged in the chamber, for a moment longer, before he looked at his nephew.

The Foyer RBGiwa8

".... H.... Hiro? You have returned?" Tesshu said, and blinked slowly.

"Tsubo... and Makoto... They are in danger. I have to..." the elder priest began, before he felt a throbbing, burning pain in his skull. "HURRRGH!" he yelled out, and fell backward, clutcching his head tightly as a massive pain washed over him, centered on his temples.
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Tangeshima Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:03 am

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:Tesshu's remained blank, as he sat cross legged in the chamber, for a moment longer, before he looked at his nephew.

The Foyer RBGiwa8

".... H.... Hiro? You have returned?" Tesshu said, and blinked slowly.

"Tsubo... and Makoto... They are in danger. I have to..." the elder priest began, before he felt a throbbing, burning pain in his skull. "HURRRGH!" he yelled out, and fell backward, clutcching his head tightly as a massive pain washed over him, centered on his temples.

"Uncle? UNCLE!!" He shouted, his eyes flaring up with red sparks as he glanced from the spot where his cousins once sat, then back to his uncle. Vanish... what did he mean by...? He thought, and then the image of his father surfaced. Surely coincidental, he pushed the thoughts down as he rushed over and checked his Uncle over. No visible injuries from what he could see, and he thought it impossible for a man, such as he, a Grand Fire Priest to be susceptible to the ills of spirit!

"Uncle? What do you mean in danger? Whats going on?!" He barked, before looking around. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR STAFF?!" He beckoned for the missing staff, but continued with his efforts anyway. He placed a hand on his uncle's forehead, closing his eyes, one hand held up in a praying motion as he began to channel his chi into his uncle's body, in an attempt at spiritual healing- a sacred art he picked up whilst at the temple of Frey'd and while travelling as a monk; he could even channel this healing energy into his flames, if needed. What is going on around here? What happened? Where the hell is Makoto and Tsubo? Was it his fault? He's always getting into trouble with that Morris individual... Where the hell is Justin?! He's the man's own son! He should be here, damn it!! His thoughts made him flinch, but had to push them aside in order to concentrate and try to sooth his Uncle's malady.
Hiro Tangeshima
Hiro Tangeshima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:25 am

Hiro Tangeshima wrote:"Uncle? UNCLE!!" He shouted, his eyes flaring up with red sparks as he glanced from the spot where his cousins once sat, then back to his uncle. Vanish... what did he mean by...? He thought, and then the image of his father surfaced. Surely coincidental, he pushed the thoughts down as he rushed over and checked his Uncle over. No visible injuries from what he could see, and he thought it impossible for a man, such as he, a Grand Fire Priest to be susceptible to the ills of spirit!

"Uncle? What do you mean in danger? Whats going on?!" He barked, before looking around. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR STAFF?!" He beckoned for the missing staff, but continued with his efforts anyway. He placed a hand on his uncle's forehead, closing his eyes, one hand held up in a praying motion as he began to channel his chi into his uncle's body, in an attempt at spiritual healing- a sacred art he picked up whilst at the temple of Frey'd and while travelling as a monk; he could even channel this healing energy into his flames, if needed. What is going on around here? What happened? Where the hell is Makoto and Tsubo? Was it his fault? He's always getting into trouble with that Morris individual... Where the hell is Justin?! He's the man's own son! He should be here, damn it!! His thoughts made him flinch, but had to push them aside in order to concentrate and try to sooth his Uncle's malady.

As soon as Hiro's hand touched Tesshu's head, he would be wracked by a significant fraction of the pain, and the visions the Grand Priest experienced.

However, all visions were soon blocked by a wall of purple flame. And a new, deep guttral voice echoed into Hiro's mind.

"Nunon mey bo strun voqostiid naal sov. Only a fool flies in a storm and is surprised by the shock."

Hiro would look about the violet flames for the source of the voice. And soon, he would find it. A colossally titanic face, wreathed in fire and shadow, as large as a mountain rose before him.

The Foyer MQ3oNPE

With that, the immense being sneered down at him, and his uncle. "Your uncle now witnesses events set in motion he cannot stop. Trapped in eternal nightmare! Free him if you can, child of flame!"

Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Hiro Tangeshima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:29 am

Tesshu's face took on a look of horrified pain, his eyes wide with fear, and his flames began to manifest on reflex for a moment, before they stopped, and e began to bleed from the nose and mouth. Whatever this was, it was physically affecting his body as much as his mind.

"The end of all things.... We failed...." he whispered.
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Hiro Tangeshima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Tangeshima Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:09 am

Hiro was taken back! What the hell is that thing?! His mind screamed, sweat rolling down his neck as the pain shook him, but he resisted- hearing his Uncle's weak voice he tried to focus on his Uncle, not the creature of darkness speaking in only more riddles. He'd ask for answers once Tesshu was healed! "Hold... on... Uncle...!" He grunted, gritting his teeth, continuing his prayer. He hadn't fought against such a curse before in his life! It was the most intense type of corruption he ever encountered, perhaps even the older monks would be in a sorry state like he was, but he wasn't going down without a fight! "Hold on! Think... of the present, Uncle... of your roots... whats rooting you to this physical plain...!" He ushered his Uncle. "The first lesson... in all things, pyromancy, martial arts... even in spiritual training, root yourself. You cannot let this foul beast, ugh... corrupt your soul!" he grunted, feeling sharp pain running up his arm and into his head like a dagger point being dragged across his body! He could even see the faint glow of golden flame flare up from his uncle's body, and was surprised, almost lost concentration, but went back to his prayers!

"For the sake... of your idiot sons... for Makoto... yourself.... come back, uncle! Don't... crawl into the shadows! Release your flames, drive back the darkness... with your flames!!" He urged his Uncle, as his own darker red flames sparked around himself and his uncle. Still... the beauty and yet dangerous violet, purple flame in their shared vision... was almost alluring. "Resist its flames.... ughhh, push it back... push it... back!" He yells! His dark red aura flowing between both of them as he tried to cleanse the corruption from his Uncle's spirit and mind!
Hiro Tangeshima
Hiro Tangeshima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:00 am

Tesshu continued to writhe, and claw at his temples. His own flames sparked for moments at a time, but were always overcome by the violet fire surrounding them. "Too strong... Too much! Hiro, break the connection! Shatter my beads!" Tesshu roared out. Thats when the Red Fire Priest would notice that Tesshu's prayer beads that he always wore, the Magatama, were glowing near white purple, and seemed to be searing into Tesshu's chest. The old man, normally impervious to fire and heat, was being burned by the sheer power of whatever this being was!

Tesshu's clawing hands reached down to indicate to the magatama beads on his chest. "Break the connection!" he screamed out again.
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Tangeshima Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:34 am

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:Tesshu continued to writhe, and claw at his temples. His own flames sparked for moments at a time, but were always overcome by the violet fire surrounding them. "Too strong... Too much! Hiro, break the connection! Shatter my beads!" Tesshu roared out. Thats when the Red Fire Priest would notice that Tesshu's prayer beads that he always wore, the Magatama, were glowing near white purple, and seemed to be searing into Tesshu's chest. The old man, normally impervious to fire and heat, was being burned by the sheer power of whatever this being was!

Tesshu's clawing hands reached down to indicate to the magatama beads on his chest. "Break the connection!" he screamed out again.

He opened his eyes when hearing Tesshu's voice calling for him to remove the Magatama, and he focused on the glowing, purple shard burning with malice around his Uncle's neck! Without saying a word, he acted, pulling on the beads, removing them from the older man's neck, the beads popping as he yanked briskly and held the singing magatama in his palm! "UAGGHHH!" He cringed, eyes sparking red as he saw the visage of the smiling, thing in the darkness! Before staring at the abyssal giant for too long, he tossed the bead, which was like a white hot coal out of a blast furnace! His skin sizzled and burned, the shape of the magatama like a '6' was burned onto his right palm!

He held his right wrist, the pain searing, as he clenched his teeth and hissed in pain! He glared over at the bead... which didn't affect the wooden floor that something, normally that hot would have burned through! What the hell was that evil creature?! He asked himself, before turning to Tesshu. "Uncle? Are you okay?!" He gasped, beads of sweat rolling down his face and neck while the beads of the necklace now scattered like Poole balls across the wooden floor.
Hiro Tangeshima
Hiro Tangeshima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Tesshū Tanegashima and Verial The Void Dragon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:49 am

Hiro Tangeshima wrote:He opened his eyes when hearing Tesshu's voice calling for him to remove the Magatama, and he focused on the glowing, purple shard burning with malice around his Uncle's neck! Without saying a word, he acted, pulling on the beads, removing them from the older man's neck, the beads popping as he yanked briskly and held the singing magatama in his palm! "UAGGHHH!" He cringed, eyes sparking red as he saw the visage of the smiling, thing in the darkness! Before staring at the abyssal giant for too long, he tossed the bead, which was like a white hot coal out of a blast furnace! His skin sizzled and burned, the shape of the magatama like a '6' was burned onto his right palm!

He held his right wrist, the pain searing, as he clenched his teeth and hissed in pain! He glared over at the bead... which didn't affect the wooden floor that something, normally that hot would have burned through! What the hell was that evil creature?! He asked himself, before turning to Tesshu. "Uncle? Are you okay?!" He gasped, beads of sweat rolling down his face and neck while the beads of the necklace now scattered like Poole balls across the wooden floor.

Once the chain of beads was broken, Tesshu seemingly snapped awake with a great gasp. His hand rubbed the side of his head, and the other cradled the burning wound on his chest as he sat up. "The void is here... On Galiavan." he breathed out, before his expression turned serious, and he looked at Hiro.

The Foyer GyVCEEq

"I'm sorry you returned to this Hiro. That presence. I've never felt anything so strong, and so.... vile. A hunger to consume everything that exists." Tesshu tried to explain, before a glare of that violet light made hin squint, and he looked up at the shrine. The stone shrine, including the gate itself, was wreathed in purple fire! Usually when flames were around the shrine and the gate, it was because one of the tanegashima were performing the sealing ritual rites, or undertaking their test, and the flames were the usual orange hue. But these.... these were the Flames of Death.

The Foyer NtWfJIA

"Is it trying to unseal the gate?" Tesshu asked aloud, but the flames swirled, and the visage of the monster appeared again.
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:58 am

The Foyer GZFjoSp

"Hmhmhmhmmmm! If I had so wished, I could crack this tiny little cork like i could crack worlds apart. But doing so serves me no purpose, as neither the creatures of the Demon Realm, nor Hell serve my cause. Instead, they would attempt to hinder my egress. If you wish to confront me, you will find me atop the lonely mountain in the dead lands of the former capital of this world. You will know my location if you studied your history of your own planet."

It's message delivered, and a horrid sneer on the titan's face, the flames faded, leaving the shrine intact and unburned.

The Foyer XuQr1DF
Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Hatsuho Tangeshima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Tangeshima Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:16 am

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:
Hiro Tangeshima wrote:He opened his eyes when hearing Tesshu's voice calling for him to remove the Magatama, and he focused on the glowing, purple shard burning with malice around his Uncle's neck! Without saying a word, he acted, pulling on the beads, removing them from the older man's neck, the beads popping as he yanked briskly and held the singing magatama in his palm! "UAGGHHH!" He cringed, eyes sparking red as he saw the visage of the smiling, thing in the darkness! Before staring at the abyssal giant for too long, he tossed the bead, which was like a white hot coal out of a blast furnace! His skin sizzled and burned, the shape of the magatama like a '6' was burned onto his right palm!

Once the chain of beads was broken, Tesshu seemingly snapped awake with a great gasp. His hand rubbed the side of his head, and the other cradled the burning wound on his chest as he sat up. "The void is here... On Galiavan." he breathed out, before his expression turned serious, and he looked at Hiro.

The Foyer GyVCEEq

"I'm sorry you returned to this Hiro. That presence. I've never felt anything so strong, and so.... vile. A hunger to consume everything that exists." Tesshu tried to explain, before a glare of that violet light made hin squint, and he looked up at the shrine. The stone shrine, including the gate itself, was wreathed in purple fire! Usually when flames were around the shrine and the gate, it was because one of the tanegashima were performing the sealing ritual rites, or undertaking their test, and the flames were the usual orange hue. But these.... these were the Flames of Death.

The Foyer NtWfJIA

"Is it trying to unseal the gate?" Tesshu asked aloud, but the flames swirled, and the visage of the monster appeared again.

"The... what?" Hiro gasped, as he bandaged the wound on his palm. He listened to his Uncle as he spoke about the vile thing from the void. "I don't think anyone has..." He replied, before both glanced up and then made their way out front, looking towards the shrine... and saw the wretched flames once more! He then remembered, his sister! "Uncle... where is Hatsu?!" He asked, turning his crimson eyes to his Uncle with a pale look on his face!
Hiro Tangeshima
Hiro Tangeshima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Tesshū Tanegashima and Hatsuho Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:24 am

Tesshu shook his head. "The shrine! Hiro go!" Tesshu shouted, as he adjusted the gauntlets he always wore, before he reached down to pick up the now blackened Magatama he once wore, before he dashed towards the shrine himself. he had to reinforce the seal now!

(OOC: To here)
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Ryunoske Shintahada and Hatsuho Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next