Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grande Foyer, Grand Stair Case leading to the second floor and Hobby Room.

3 posters

Go down

The Grande Foyer, Grand Stair Case leading to the second floor and Hobby Room. Empty The Grande Foyer, Grand Stair Case leading to the second floor and Hobby Room.

Post  Rachel Renston Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:30 am

After gaining access into the Mansion grounds, one can now enter the large wooden double doors of the estate. Upon opening, they could see the expense that makes this building almost royalty quality. The room is entirely made of marble, and the floor is drapped in an expensive red carpet. The grand stair case leads to the second floor-and is made of polished wood and also draped in red satin like carpet. There is an off shoot to the right of the room as you enter which leads to the Hobby Room where there is a pool table and recreational games and such as well as a television set.

This room is the keystone to the first floor rooms and the stairway leading to the second floor rooms.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The Grande Foyer, Grand Stair Case leading to the second floor and Hobby Room. Empty Re: The Grande Foyer, Grand Stair Case leading to the second floor and Hobby Room.

Post  The Pest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:30 am

As the bodyguard aimed her gun at my head, I didn't seem to be very intimidated. Instead I just patted my belly twice more. "Yeah, no. I was told to deliver it to your boss and that's what I'm doing. So come on and just take me to her already. Your all getting really annoying." I burped again as my stomach acids started their work on the neko, the absolutely horrible smell of my breath wafting up at her.
The Pest
The Pest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

The Grande Foyer, Grand Stair Case leading to the second floor and Hobby Room. Empty Re: The Grande Foyer, Grand Stair Case leading to the second floor and Hobby Room.

Post  Emi Dakimakura Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 am

Emi dropped her aim slightly to cover her nose-coughing from the noxtious breath. "I'm sorry-but you ate one of our guards. You know how it is-I can't really be that civil back." she replied stepping back a step. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave-while your belly's full. I know-your not what you appear to be. Not that eating a woman almost twice your size gave that away." her sharp crimson gaze looked upon his face. "Either way-I'm not going to tell you where Renston is." she said reaiming the weapon.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  The Pest Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:09 am

Leaning forward a bit, I let my full belly hang down to the ground as it continued to wiggle. "I came to deliver an important message, if she hadn't gotten in my way she wouldn't have gotten eaten, it's her own fault. If anything I should be getting an apology." I nodded twice to this, before suddenly I opened my mouth and spat out a large gooey clump of drool at her feet to try and stick her here out of the way.
The Pest
The Pest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:14 am

Without thinking-Emi swung her hand in front of her and casted a verison of fire magic that quickly evaporated the saliva. Emi took a step back and reaimed her weapon at the boy. "And what was that supposed to be? So you can finish me off like you did with Myiko? How can assume you just won't eat us all like her when your spitting all over the place? I've seen creatures of your kind before, almost like a sickening miasma that enjoys feeding on any you possibly can." she replied sharply.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  The Pest Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:29 am

Rolling my eyes again, I looked up at her, a slimy blob of drool still dripping from my lips. "Well I'm not getting payed for that, I'm just supposed to deliver a message, I'd charge extra if they wanted me to eat all of you." This was kind of true, and kind of not. I would charge extra for it if they asked, but she did seem very tasty, and eating all of them did sound pretty fun as well. I was on the fence about it.
The Pest
The Pest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Emi hesitated, something about the boys tone had been itching at her from the inside since he spoke. So what am I supposed to do? Drop my guard so he can swallow me alive? Then again, with Myiko's body still disolving inside him (unless she's already been digested), could he really be able to advance me so casually and still be ready for seconds? I don't know-all I can gather is he can be able to devour a five-foot-seven neko and has strange powers that seem to be drool based... She thought before slowly lowering the weapon. "Who sent you?" she asked. "Tell me...and I may decide to show you to the Countess." she bargained.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  The Pest Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:45 am

With an annoyed sigh I leaned back a bit more, my stomach bouncing from the change in posture. "Geeze! How dumb are you anyway? I already told you that I'm only here to talk to her. Confidential means con-fi-den-tial." Turning around, I pointed my butt at her threateningly. "Your friend gave me a lot of gas, and if you don't get out of the way now, your going to have a reunion."
The Pest
The Pest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Emi personally didn't like it when someone belittled her intelligence; in fact, it usually brought on her killing instinct and ended with the other person eating with a straw for the next three weeks in the ICU (OOC[out of Character]: intensive care unit to all you freeloading guests who don't ever join up ;p). She backed away again, raising her pistol again. She could see now-the loud noise and rank smell was his...well yeah...

Her insulted face blushed, while her eyes look terrified. "Your one rude little creature...Did you ever kiss your mother with that mouth?" she replied.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:39 pm

From upstairs, a voice called out down below: "Wait! Whom ever you are-I am Rachel Renston, the Countess of Breland....please...give me a little time to change clothes and then I'll take head of your request of audience..." she pleaded, her voice slightly muffled as if it came from behind heavy doors.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Pest Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:06 am

"No, but yours sure likes it." I gave a cheeky grin as I wiggled my hips a bit more, letting the intense pressure build, these servants were really uncooperative, and I'd blow this entire house into a smelly crater if necessary; the orders didn't say anything about leaving her estate alone. Fortunately I heard the door from above, and turned around, crossing my arms. "See, was that so hard?" I snickered again as I blew a raspberry at Emi.

(And after that first line, I can't imagine anything but Mr. T coming out to give a lecture on not insulting mothers. Way too much AT4W. >_<)
The Pest
The Pest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:58 pm

After several weeks, Emi awakens in the ruins of the mansion. Smoldering, with a foul odor permeating around her. "What...?" she moans, wearily with dry lips and throat. She is under piles of debris, and after displacing them, slowly crawls from the rubble and then sits with her back against the broken debris. She looks left and right, noticing dead mercenaries continuing to rot. She remembered that bounty hunter making a horrid taunt at her dearly departed mother before an explosion of sorts. Not much else she could remember after that. She held her mother's amulet around her neck tightly, and coughs. She is a filthy mess, with her blue hair all out of place, cuts and scrapes and dirt caked onto a body weakened by what felt like years of inactivity.

She spots one of the Breland Type-56 Assault rifles used by most of the merc's who worked here with her. She drags it over with her right boot heel, letting it scrape against the black and white marble tile floor. Once in her possession, she checks the weapon, ejecting the magazine, checks its capacity and then reloads it into the magazine well. Cla-KLINK!

The Grande Foyer, Grand Stair Case leading to the second floor and Hobby Room. Type_56_by_minamajikina77-dbmmrhw

She breathed in low, shallow breaths. She began to stand, and at first fell upon the debris, but after another few minutes was walking once more. "Gotta... look for survivors..." she says gently to herself. The Mansion's interior was a wreck. She wondered if The Pest was the true blame. She wasn't surprised there had been no activity from Breland in response to the Mansion; it was so isolated that even fires wouldn't have been spotted from the city beyond the mountain. Living in extreme privacy had its forthcoming's.

She began to wander the grounds, finding a large dry pile of shit with a half digested green bikini sticking out of it, alongside a rib cage, and Nekomimi skull. She frowned, pouting. "Myiko..." remembering that the foolish cat girl had been devoured by the little freak. Seems like her days of mercenary detail have ended, but it was a terrible way to go all the same. She bowed her head silently to pay respects, before checking the nearby bathrooms ironically enough. Upon opening the door, she immediately closed it. Realizing why Myiko had been 'deposited' out here instead of in there...

After staring with her large red eyes at the floor with a pallid, horrified expression for about three minutes, she shook her head and continued her sweep of the Mansion's ruined interior. She knew Rachel had to be safe, as she remembered her leaving for the helipad prior to falling unconscious... and under debris still without reason to be accounted for. She gulped dryly, and figured she'd check the kitchen first for at least some water.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down