Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room Empty Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room

Post  Bhaltair Bennett Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:35 am

The previous hall leads into a large living room. The living area has a television, a couch, a loveseat, a rocking chair, a bookshelf, a gun cabinate, and a few end tables and a coffee table in the center of the room. Windows on the southern most section of the house look out to the street-where the Peony Residence can be seen diagonally acrossed the street. The living room has a slightly elevated area in the northern most section where a dining table is located and towards the leftmost wall upon entering the room is the kitchen. In the South-Eastern most section of the home is a landing of stairs that lead to the second floor.

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room Valanshouse1.jpg?t=1301937848

Last edited by Bhaltair Bennett on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bhaltair Bennett
Bhaltair Bennett
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room Empty Re: Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room

Post  Trunks Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Trunks was looking around the living room. It was different from her's back at Breland-but she probably would have been creeped out if it was. "So your child hood home eh?" she asked, turning to him. It was too apparent in the fact he kept all of his portraits out-it must have been a sacrilege for him to take them down... She kept a grin on her face though-not wanting to change the mood of the situation for no real reason.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room Empty Re: Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room

Post  Valan Bennett Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:29 pm

He grinned. "Your right again. The family portraits out front are a little too obvious...but yeah-lived here for a good twenty plus years..." he walked over to the television set and turned it on:

"HI. I'M TOSHIKO FUCKIN' KIYOMI. TH-blahblahblahblahblah...-" Valan grimaced. "Unclean! Is this anime is following me?? This is what happens when you feel bad for something-it sees you as a false light and follows you to the ends of the earth!!" his mind screamed in fear. Externally, his face now became blank of all other emotions-giving a rise of an expression that could only be described with the word "why"?
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:53 pm

She turned to Valan and blinked. "Um...having fun there?" she said with a slight giggle she tried to hold it back with her free hand. His expression made her laugh because of that deranged anime suddenly appearing on his set. She actually started to wonder where that anime originated from-it really had no sense of storyline, plot, or even characters. It had a demanding nature that made children flee in tears and grown men question it's morals. To her-it was just a crap anime that didn't deserve a second season-if not another second on air. "Well it's better than watching Tenik's speech over and over again...no on second thought I'd take Tenik over that crap..." she thought again with a bead of nervous sweat running down the side of her head.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:29 pm

Valan's body twitched and he quickly switched off the television set and stood up again. He turned to her and grinned nervously rubbing at his neck again. "Oh definitely. If you want to watch something in particular the T.V.'s free." he started as he headed over to the kitchen, ascending a short level passed his dining table and he looked back to Trunks. "So! Is there something you like to eat?" he asked leaning on the wall. "I've got ramen, hotdogs, samon, Ithtecan Bay Bass, grilled cheese, and cereal."
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Valan Bennett wrote:Valan's body twitched and he quickly switched off the television set and stood up again. He turned to her and grinned nervously rubbing at his neck again. "Oh definitely. If you want to watch something in particular the T.V.'s free." he started as he headed over to the kitchen, ascending a short level passed his dining table and he looked back to Trunks. "So! Is there something you like to eat?" he asked leaning on the wall. "I've got ramen, hotdogs, samon, Ithtecan Bay Bass, grilled cheese, and cereal."

She placed hand on her chin and thought about it. "Hmm...well, ramen sounds good to me right now!" she said at last closing her eyes and smiling at him before she took a seat on the couch. She looked over to Valan. "Care to join me while your boiling water?" she asked grinning.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Valan blushed and nodded back to her with a smile. He turned back to the other room and started to boil water before coming back out and sitting next to Trunks on the couch. "I really don't mind sitting here next to you-but would you like to see the rest of the house? Well that is if you really want to I mean." he said with a slight nervous chuckle.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:53 am

Trunks blinked for a moment, then nodded. "Sure I don't mind at all." she finished smiling as she kissed his cheek and stood up. "I'm guessing this is your living room-up there is your dining room, and over there almost hidden by the dining room is the kitchen, no?" she asked, grinning with her eyes closed as she bowed her upper body towards him, her bosom bouncing as she did.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:48 am

He nodded, blushed red by her affection and her the rise and fall of her breasts. "Um...yeah-" he stood up and turned to the stairs, guiding her up them. "Up here is the second floor-where the bathroom is and the bedrooms." he said as he took her by the hand and ascended with her.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room Empty Skipping ahead a bit-sorry Trunks just to keep up with other parties :P

Post  Valan Bennett Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:34 am

Valan slumbered on the couch peacefully as the sun began to rise outside...
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 am

Valan would possibly feeling snuggling closer to him-and something soft pressed against his left cheek, twitching and causing him to stir-when he did he would see that Trunks was laying on top of him in her nightie and that it was her right cat ear that twitched on his cheek and what caused him to stir. She was purring in a snoring kind of way-streached out over him sleeping in peace. She could'nt sleep in his room while Val slept downstairs-so she decided to slip onto the couch when he was already asleep. Her breasts were pressed against his left side and her right cheek was lightly pressed against his neck. Her tail glid across his left leg and she had her left leg sightly hooked around his left leg from the ankle down. Her breathing was normal, and the in and out movements of her chest would have nearly topped Valan's nosebleed factor up to about 10/10.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:26 pm

Valan gulped. Looking down at her beautiful body, his face was red and he tried to constrain himself from moving in order not to disturb her. "Wh-when did she-?" he gulped again at the sight of her clevage and he immediately looked away. The slow in-and out-in and out-pace of her chest rising and falling as she breathed, and her almost purring like hum of her snores were making him feel nervous, but also very comforted. He let out a sigh, stroaking her hair and scratching her ear like if she was an ordinary cat-wondering what she would do if he did.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Trunks immediately grinned and started stretch a little more. She slowly opened her eyes, looking up into Valan's face. She stuck out her tongue and licked his upper lip slowly, looking down at him and smiled. "Morning Val..." She turned to her left to see the TV screen. She then saw the remote on the endstand behind Valan's head and reached for it, and as she moved up past him-her breasts were being pressed into his face. She felt this and paused with a mischievous smile. "Hmm...I wonder whats on TV..." she said, flipping through the TV guide as her breasts were smothering Valan's face.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room Empty earlier that day-since everyone shifted to night...

Post  Valan Bennett Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Valan's face turned red, and his leg twitched-cramping up a storm. "T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-Trunks! Uhhhhahhh, um....ah..." he only managed to say. Her breasts were like soft pillows blocking out the light of day.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room Empty earlier that day part 2

Post  Trunks Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:30 am

Her lips curled into a grin, and she flipped on the television-and then suddenly recoiled, her eyes wide with terror...

On the television set there was the Head Quarters in Beijio-completely a pile of ash and rubble. "ADN investigators say that over 400 personel were in the fire that sweapt through the ADN facility last night; 200 of those were early transfers from other parts of the world who were ready to start work today. Only 35 of the senior staff and on base personel survived the fire. Survivors report being attacked by a group of about seven people clad in red. Investigators are still looking into the situation today. Rebecca Chang, Galiavan HEAT. Back to you Ami." The TV broadcast explained, trunks reeling back with her back against the couch. "Valan...if I left last night...I'm sure I would have been dead...I don't know about you, but I think I may have just used one of my seven lives left." she said gulping. A grimace crossed her face, and she quickly rushed to the bathroom to release the knot welling up her throat and spilt it into the toilet...
A few minutes later, she came back out, still looking a slight paler than normal, but overall better. "I think we should get going as soon as we can over there. See if they need my help." She explained, her forehead glazed with cold sweat. She then thought about her father, she should give him a call to let him know that she was safe.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room Empty earlier that day part 3

Post  Valan Bennett Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:13 am

Trunks wrote:Her lips curled into a grin, and she flipped on the television-and then suddenly recoiled, her eyes wide with terror...

On the television set there was the Head Quarters in Beijio-completely a pile of ash and rubble. "ADN investigators say that over 400 personel were in the fire that sweapt through the ADN facility last night; 200 of those were early transfers from other parts of the world who were ready to start work today. Only 35 of the senior staff and on base personel survived the fire. Survivors report being attacked by a group of about seven people clad in red. Investigators are still looking into the situation today. Rebecca Chang, Galiavan HEAT. Back to you Ami." The TV broadcast explained, trunks reeling back with her back against the couch. "Valan...if I left last night...I'm sure I would have been dead...I don't know about you, but I think I may have just used one of my seven lives left." she said gulping. A grimace crossed her face, and she quickly rushed to the bathroom to release the knot welling up her throat and spilt it into the toilet...
A few minutes later, she came back out, still looking a slight paler than normal, but overall better. "I think we should get going as soon as we can over there. See if they need my help." She explained, her forehead glazed with cold sweat. She then thought about her father, she should give him a call to let him know that she was safe.

Valan, revived, looked from the TV set back to Trunks. "Trunks..." he quickly leapt over the couch and walked over to her, his leg dragging slightly as he did. He stood in front of her and he wrapped his arms around her. "Hey...try not to think about it. Your an Officer, no? You'll have to look strong and ready for your comrades over there. If my pa was still alive, he'd say the same thing." he replied with a smiled. "I'm ready when you are. Lets hurry down there as fast as we possibly can." he said, pulling away from his hug, bringing up his left hand and winking while his left hand gave her a thumbs up.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room Empty earlier that day part 4

Post  Trunks Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:50 am

Valan Bennett wrote:
Trunks wrote:Her lips curled into a grin, and she flipped on the television-and then suddenly recoiled, her eyes wide with terror...

Valan, revived, looked from the TV set back to Trunks. "Trunks..." he quickly leapt over the couch and walked over to her, his leg dragging slightly as he did. He stood in front of her and he wrapped his arms around her. "Hey...try not to think about it. Your an Officer, no? You'll have to look strong and ready for your comrades over there. If my pa was still alive, he'd say the same thing." he replied with a smiled. "I'm ready when you are. Lets hurry down there as fast as we possibly can." he said, pulling away from his hug, bringing up his left hand and winking while his left hand gave her a thumbs up.

Trunks looked up and smiled warmly at Valan. "Valan..." she closed her eyes, and giggled. "Thanks, your words really are as inspiring to hear as they are to read!" She wrapped her arms around Valan and pushed her lips against his, kissing him for a dragged out segment for about a second or two before parting with his lips and heading back upstairs to collect her things and to get dressed. "Thanks again! I'll be back down in a minute!" she replied before heading into Valan's bedroom.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room Empty earlier that day part 5

Post  Valan Bennett Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:29 am

Valan's entire body, including his clothes, glowed a tint of red. He kinda just stood there with a goofy grin, and then as soon as his color returned: "Wow-my leg didn't cramp!" He smiled, looking down at his feet, tapping his toes. "I'm free! I am no longer cursed-!" and then as he rose his arms up in victory his right arm had a jolt of numbness climb up from his shoulder, the arm falling limp, and his free hand grabbing and rubbing the shoulder. "A-arm cramp?! That's never happened before!" He cried out in shock as he backed up-then the leg that normally didn't cramp was jolted and he fell backwards onto the living room floor. "Wha-two cram-AH!" he screamed when his entire body spasmed and lifted and raised felling numb and shocked all at once...all except for the leg that normally cramped up. "UGH! THE CRAMP HAS TAKEN OVER MY BODY!!!" He screamed mentally, trying not to alert Trunks of this rather weird scene.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room Empty earlier that day part 6

Post  Trunks Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:39 am

Valan Bennett wrote:Valan's entire body, including his clothes, glowed a tint of red. He kinda just stood there with a goofy grin, and then as soon as his color returned: "Wow-my leg didn't cramp!" He smiled, looking down at his feet, tapping his toes. "I'm free! I am no longer cursed-!" and then as he rose his arms up in victory his right arm had a jolt of numbness climb up from his shoulder, the arm falling limp, and his free hand grabbing and rubbing the shoulder. "A-arm cramp?! That's never happened before!" He cried out in shock as he backed up-then the leg that normally didn't cramp was jolted and he fell backwards onto the living room floor. "Wha-two cram-AH!" he screamed when his entire body spasmed and lifted and raised felling numb and shocked all at once...all except for the leg that normally cramped up. "UGH! THE CRAMP HAS TAKEN OVER MY BODY!!!" He screamed mentally, trying not to alert Trunks of this rather weird scene.

Trunks quickly descended the stairs and headed into the living room. She had already completed the process of removing her nightie up stairs when she heard the loud crash! coming from the living room.

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room 1310Trunks82_by_NeKoChAnK.jpg?t=1300928064

"Valan! What was that?!" She exclaimed before turning towards him. She gasped, looking down at him from the stairs. The guy looked like he was in a seizure. "Valan! Are you okay?!" She screamed, concerned as she ran over to him and knelt down by his side, propping his head on her bare thighs.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room Empty earlier that day part 6

Post  Valan Bennett Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:15 am

Valan felt the back of his head being lifted onto the warmth of her thighs. He looked up at her, and his eyes were wide and he felt blood drip down his nose. Somewhere a genetically flying pig fell into the ocean to take some of the 'cramped' pressure that took control of Valan's body (Oocc: this is a reference to this post here: https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t183p15-guest-bedroom-3#1499 ). He was red again, and he immediately jumped up and turned away, putting his right finger in front of his nose to keep the blood from flowing out. "I-I'm fine! D-dont worry about me! A-Alright-I mean, A-Okay, yes hahaha!" he corrected himself, forcing out laughter. "Um, yes, I'm just gonna get my guns and then I'll be out there with you! We can take my car. Don't worry about that." he said to her before heading upstairs and grabbing his things.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room Empty earlier that day part 7

Post  Trunks Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:49 am

Trunks blinked, unsure what to say about the situation other than giggle. She went back upstairs and slipped on her casual outfit. They had a few hours drive ahead of them, and she didn't know what to expect when they got there...all she knew was that they were probably going to see will probably haunt them the rest of their lives.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Demetri Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:02 pm

The phone in Valan's kitchen rang but could be heard from the living room. After a bried dim-witted recording on Valan's behalf: "Trunks, I don't why or how you ended up at this brat's house but i'm going to tell you this. I'm glad you did...don't go being all petty about be me tracking your every movement...you know how i don't trust that blasted Tenik. Speaking of which...i'll be going to jail....again"
Demetri
Demetri
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room Empty earlier that day part 8

Post  Trunks Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:02 pm

Demetri wrote:The phone in Valan's kitchen rang but could be heard from the living room. After a bried dim-witted recording on Valan's behalf: "Trunks, I don't why or how you ended up at this brat's house but i'm going to tell you this. I'm glad you did...don't go being all petty about be me tracking your every movement...you know how i don't trust that blasted Tenik. Speaking of which...i'll be going to jail....again"

Trunks heard the recording play off. "Daddy? Jail? AGAIN?!" she summerized, dashing to the phone and picking it up: "Dad! Dad! You still there?! Hello?" she asked, calling desperately out to him.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Demetri Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:06 pm

A shuffle of furniture could be heard at the other end of the phone. Off in the distance, "You'll never take me alive! HAHAHA!". The sound of footsteps coming closer to the phone and the receiver being picked up. "Hi Trunks, just figured I'd call and point out that ya know those nice people in the police want to take me off the beach front again...and I may or may not have used some unnecessary retaliation in maiming one of them...ya know the usual." Demetri's calm voice explained over the phone. In the background the noise of the door being hit violently from the outside could be heard.
Demetri
Demetri
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:14 pm

She let out a sigh. "Dad...just turn yourself in and I'll have my connections bailed out of jail. C'mon, the third time this month. By now the property value on our house may be so low, they won't even want to touch it." She sighed again. "So...how DID you get a hold of Valan's house number?" she asked, curious.

(ooc: your post has made my night! xD especially you'll never get me alive! xD)
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next