Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Room

3 posters

Go down

War Room Empty War Room

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:28 am

The old planning room Tesshu once used to plan operations with his teams during the war and after. The walls are lined with books, filing cabinets and monitor banks. A computer map sits at the center table - recent addition.
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

War Room Empty Re: War Room

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:00 am

(From here)

Once inside the old room, Tesshu continued. "If it is true, then Kibara was used to break us. Syo, Taizo, Eiji, Julius, Kibara... It's not the first time these monsters have sown discord and war on our world... it's the exact same pattern that happened four centuries ago... The Black Empire of Abdel Adham..."
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Marika Kamimura Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:05 am

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:(From here)

Once inside the old room, Tesshu continued. "If it is true, then Kibara was used to break us. Syo, Taizo, Eiji, Julius, Kibara... It's not the first time these monsters have sown discord and war on our world... it's the exact same pattern that happened four centuries ago... The Black Empire of Abdel Adham..."

She followed the man throughout the mansion, and into the war room, cigarette still smoking. "Hmm... strategies of the Black Emperor and his tactics against Beijio and Galideno I am aware of, but not of the specific history; such things have... left memory blots since my premature retirement." She explained, the embers of her cigarette dragging further down.
Marika Kamimura
Marika Kamimura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:31 am

Marika Kamimura wrote:She followed the man throughout the mansion, and into the war room, cigarette still smoking. "Hmm... strategies of the Black Emperor and his tactics against Beijio and Galideno I am aware of, but not of the specific history; such things have... left memory blots since my premature retirement." She explained, the embers of her cigarette dragging further down.

"I unfortunately have the 'benefit' of access to historical records and archives, both as a former military officer, and as a current Temple Guardian and High Priest." Tesshu sighed as he sat at the head of the table in his seat, and looked down at the map of Galiavan atop the table.

"Abdel was a Domescadian turned Teronian who had made a pact with the monsters that have come to us recently. He found a Demon Realm arch that activated a dimensional gateway even the demon realm denizens had long forgotten. He found their original homeland through that gate, and made a pact with the monsters from that place. They enhanced his power far beyond any other Teronian in history, even beyond that of a Terror of Masters. He started feeding on other Teronians like a leech, absorbing their powers to enhance himself. And with that power he created an army driven by terror of their new master. Domescadia fell first, and became the seat of power for a new Black Empire, Teronia fell not long after. At first, the rest of the world turned a blind eye to the suffering of the innocent in those places, mostly due to the prejudicial stigma the Teronians invoked in other races of the world, and their suffering was ignored. At least at first."

Tesshu took a long drink from his personal gourded flask on his hip, and started smoking from his own tobacco pipe.

"But there was one group who aknowledged what was happening, and moved to try and stop him. A small group of allied nobles from Scardia and Beijio, led by Valundar Blade-Breaker, and Daichi Beijiosaki, the two most famous students of Hrothor Brightblade the Honored, the last Paladin of the White Tower, gathered a group of likeminded warriors to their cause, and sought to expose Abdel's predations to the rest of the world. One Galaerion the Golden Blade, at the instruction of the Emperor of Beijio at the time, infiltrated Abdel's ranks, even choosing to become a Teronian himself to complete the mission. Through the intel Galaerion gathered, the real threat of Adham's machinations, and the true horrors of his atrocities, were revealed to all. And thus the great war of 2282 was unleashed."
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Marika Kamimura Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:48 am

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:
Marika Kamimura wrote:She followed the man throughout the mansion, and into the war room, cigarette still smoking. "Hmm... strategies of the Black Emperor and his tactics against Beijio and Galideno I am aware of, but not of the specific history; such things have... left memory blots since my premature retirement." She explained, the embers of her cigarette dragging further down.

"I unfortunately have the 'benefit' of access to historical records and archives, both as a former military officer, and as a current Temple Guardian and High Priest." Tesshu sighed as he sat at the head of the table in his seat, and looked down at the map of Galiavan atop the table.

"Abdel was a Domescadian turned Teronian who had made a pact with the monsters that have come to us recently. He found a Demon Realm arch that activated a dimensional gateway even the demon realm denizens had long forgotten. He found their original homeland through that gate, and made a pact with the monsters from that place. They enhanced his power far beyond any other Teronian in history, even beyond that of a Terror of Masters. He started feeding on other Teronians like a leech, absorbing their powers to enhance himself. And with that power he created an army driven by terror of their new master. Domescadia fell first, and became the seat of power for a new Black Empire, Teronia fell not long after. At first, the rest of the world turned a blind eye to the suffering of the innocent in those places, mostly due to the prejudicial stigma the Teronians invoked in other races of the world, and their suffering was ignored. At least at first."

Tesshu took a long drink from his personal gourded flask on his hip, and started smoking from his own tobacco pipe.

"But there was one group who aknowledged what was happening, and moved to try and stop him. A small group of allied nobles from Scardia and Beijio, led by Valundar Blade-Breaker, and Daichi Beijiosaki, the two most famous students of Hrothor Brightblade the Honored, the last Paladin of the White Tower, gathered a group of likeminded warriors to their cause, and sought to expose Abdel's predations to the rest of the world. One Galaerion the Golden Blade, at the instruction of the Emperor of Beijio at the time, infiltrated Abdel's ranks, even choosing to become a Teronian himself to complete the mission. Through the intel Galaerion gathered, the real threat of Adham's machinations, and the true horrors of his atrocities, were revealed to all. And thus the great war of 2282 was unleashed."

She nodded. "Right... the assassination of Emperor Garamonde... the reins of the empire were then transferred to his son, Balinwulf and to Daichi if I recall." She added, snuffing out her smoldering cig then walked over to Tesshu and grabbed Tesshu's gourd flask and took a swig herself, before handing it back. "...but I don't follow. Whats the connection you're seeing in the recent events?" She asked, pulling out another cigarette from her purse and lights it. After a long drag from the tobacco, she blows a ring of smoke and leans her back against one of the room's supporting pillars. "Teronian's are extinct, or they will be. Last I hear, the only one left is that Renston 'Guard Dog', Tim, or something..." She says before taking another drag.
Marika Kamimura
Marika Kamimura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:01 am

Marika Kamimura wrote:She nodded. "Right... the assassination of Emperor Garamonde... the reins of the empire were then transferred to his son, Balinwulf and to Daichi if I recall." She added, snuffing out her smoldering cig then walked over to Tesshu and grabbed Tesshu's gourd flask and took a swig herself, before handing it back. "...but I don't follow. Whats the connection you're seeing in the recent events?" She asked, pulling out another cigarette from her purse and lights it. After a long drag from the tobacco, she blows a ring of smoke and leans her back against one of the room's supporting pillars. "Teronian's are extinct, or they will be. Last I hear, the only one left is that Renston 'Guard Dog', Tim, or something..." She says before taking another drag.

"The connection is that the demons that granted Abdel Adham his power are the same demons that have invaded us now. He opened a breach four centuries ago, and now, that breach has widened enough for them to enter freely. Thats how they are only appearing now. Their arrival now is the answer to Abdel's oath of vengeance he spoke before he died. He knew they were coming, and he knew we had no way to stop them."

Tesshu nodded at Marika's assessment of the Teronian's current state. "Indeed, at the moment, there can only ever be one Teronian at any given moment. Only one T.O.M. However, this was not the case four centuries ago. Back then, the island of teronia was home to an entire civilisation of Teronians. They had their own culture, their own history. They started as an offshoot of Scardians who worshipped Sirrius, the Wargod of Shadows. Exiled to the bleak island of Teronia, they forged a civilisation for themselves that lasted millenia. But the perversions of Abdel's methods, and the decline of Teronian numbers as a result resulted in a near complete extinction of the race."
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Marika Kamimura Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:07 pm

Marika Kamimura wrote:She nodded. "Right... the assassination of Emperor Garamonde... the reins of the empire were then transferred to his son, Balinwulf and to Daichi if I recall." She added, snuffing out her smoldering cig then walked over to Tesshu and grabbed Tesshu's gourd flask and took a swig herself, before handing it back. "...but I don't follow. Whats the connection you're seeing in the recent events?" She asked, pulling out another cigarette from her purse and lights it. After a long drag from the tobacco, she blows a ring of smoke and leans her back against one of the room's supporting pillars. "Teronian's are extinct, or they will be. Last I hear, the only one left is that Renston 'Guard Dog', Tim, or something..." She says before taking another drag.

"The connection is that the demons that granted Abdel Adham his power are the same demons that have invaded us now. He opened a breach four centuries ago, and now, that breach has widened enough for them to enter freely. Thats how they are only appearing now. Their arrival now is the answer to Abdel's oath of vengeance he spoke before he died. He knew they were coming, and he knew we had no way to stop them."

Tesshu nodded at Marika's assessment of the Teronian's current state. "Indeed, at the moment, there can only ever be one Teronian at any given moment. Only one T.O.M. However, this was not the case four centuries ago. Back then, the island of teronia was home to an entire civilisation of Teronians. They had their own culture, their own history. They started as an offshoot of Scardians who worshipped Sirrius, the Wargod of Shadows. Exiled to the bleak island of Teronia, they forged a civilisation for themselves that lasted millenia. But the perversions of Abdel's methods, and the decline of Teronian numbers as a result resulted in a near complete extinction of the race."

"Riiight, Tom was his name." She responded, before turning to him. "Hm... you seem pretty sure of it. Could be a coincidence. In either case, we need to delete those Crimson Knight Brigade assholes from the area, and see if Kibara is behind them." she reiterated the mission guidelines again.
Marika Kamimura
Marika Kamimura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:06 am

Marika Kamimura wrote:"Riiight, Tom was his name." She responded, before turning to him. "Hm... you seem pretty sure of it. Could be a coincidence. In either case, we need to delete those Crimson Knight Brigade assholes from the area, and see if Kibara is behind them." she reiterated the mission guidelines again.

"There's a reason for that, but that's a discussion for later" Tesshu agreed, and slid a map of the Beijio Region into view on the table. The backlight from the table lit up the map clearly and he focused on the area Mariko mentioned on the projector. "Alright Mariko, lay it out for me. Show me the base co-ordinates. Lets get this plan started."
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Marika Kamimura Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:03 am

She blinked at that, wondering what the old Colonel was hiding from her, but did as he said and forgot about it for now. "Very well," She begins, walking over to him, leaning over the map and began to point at the location in question. "My intell pointed out this old refilling station and rice farm is the location in question. It was converted into a warehouse at one point, but has been abandoned for years. Its in a mostly open stretch of land of despoiled farmland, with little in the way of cover save a few boulders and rotting farm hovels. They would see us coming if we went out in broad daylight, and we'd be easy pickin' for a sniper if they have any. To be fair, the activity has been on the low end of things, for my employer in question would have handled the situation himself, but due to lack of reasonable evidence are forbidden to proceed and investigate due to their C.O.'s orders." She explained, taking a moment to enjoy her cigarette and let Tesshu catch up.
Marika Kamimura
Marika Kamimura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:03 pm

War Room Lord_Tangeshima
Presiding over the War Room, looking down as if holding interest in their chatter about the treacherous Kibara nearly 400 years after his own war with them was the portrait of Lord Tangeshima as he was in the year 2282; the spiritual creature upon his shoulder was an icon of house Tangeshima, Dirga. However, the creature vanished at some point after Lord Tangeshima's death in the mid 2300's...

The former Grandpriest of Flame would be proud to see his descendant was still keeping up the fight against the Kibara, and bellowing the flames of the Tangeshima even to this day...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:26 am

"We'd need a night raid. Black wetsuit and tactical gear. Best bet would be to use the water intake ditches in the rice paddy fields. It's gonna get muddy in there, but it's our best chance of getting into the warehouse grounds undetected. Need silenced weapons and blades. You'd probably need more weapons than your usual two. I'm not that good with a sniper rifle. You still good, or do we need to reach out to a few others?" Tesshu asked as he examined the map. He didn't think the old structure blueprints were still applicable.
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Marika Kamimura Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:11 pm

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:"We'd need a night raid. Black wetsuit and tactical gear. Best bet would be to use the water intake ditches in the rice paddy fields. It's gonna get muddy in there, but it's our best chance of getting into the warehouse grounds undetected. Need silenced weapons and blades. You'd probably need more weapons than your usual two. I'm not that good with a sniper rifle. You still good, or do we need to reach out to a few others?" Tesshu asked as he examined the map. He didn't think the old structure blueprints were still applicable.

"Hey, these puppies of mine can work just fine," She teased squishing her full breasts together playfully, chuckling as she shrugged. "Well, with my little brother in hand, I'm sure I'll be good. Wetsuit isn't necessary for me at least, I got myself some custom armor that would make the ADN blush for many reasons." She added, before presenting the idea of hiring a sniper. "Hire a sniper? Hm... well there is a guy I know, former Tenik Spy. He kinda retired and became a musician I hear... but I think I can persuade him to hop in if you want, Colonel." She suggested.
Marika Kamimura
Marika Kamimura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:19 pm

Marika Kamimura wrote:"Hey, these puppies of mine can work just fine," She teased squishing her full breasts together playfully, chuckling as she shrugged. "Well, with my little brother in hand, I'm sure I'll be good. Wetsuit isn't necessary for me at least, I got myself some custom armor that would make the ADN blush for many reasons." She added, before presenting the idea of hiring a sniper. "Hire a sniper? Hm... well there is a guy I know, former Tenik Spy. He kinda retired and became a musician I hear... but I think I can persuade him to hop in if you want, Colonel." She suggested.

Tesshu nodded. "Do, Do. We'll need the additional long range firepower to pick off potential eyes on approach." Tesshu assessed as he continued to look over the map of the surrounding countryside.

Suddenly however, the Colonel started to get a really cold feeling in the pit of his stomach. Something started to feel very wrong.
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Marika Kamimura Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:55 pm

Marika Kamimura wrote:"Hey, these puppies of mine can work just fine," She teased squishing her full breasts together playfully, chuckling as she shrugged. "Well, with my little brother in hand, I'm sure I'll be good. Wetsuit isn't necessary for me at least, I got myself some custom armor that would make the ADN blush for many reasons." She added, before presenting the idea of hiring a sniper. "Hire a sniper? Hm... well there is a guy I know, former Tenik Spy. He kinda retired and became a musician I hear... but I think I can persuade him to hop in if you want, Colonel." She suggested.

Tesshu nodded. "Do, Do. We'll need the additional long range firepower to pick off potential eyes on approach." Tesshu assessed as he continued to look over the map of the surrounding countryside.

Suddenly however, the Colonel started to get a really cold feeling in the pit of his stomach. Something started to feel very wrong.

"Yeah, lets go get him then. He plays often at the Lonely Wolf... I mean, unless you're afraid to get caught walking into a brothel. Oh deary me, what would your poor wife think-" she started to tease Tesshu, before Marika felt something off. It was like a silent shockwave had penetrated both of their bodies. It was weak, yet felt. Like a breeze... a very cold, disturbing breeze. "Wow... did the room get cold, or is it just me...?" She asked, the look on Tesshu's face told her otherwise. Something odd... and weird... unnatural, just happened. She didn't know what it was... but had a feeling it wasn't anything good.
Marika Kamimura
Marika Kamimura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:08 am

Tesshu's expression changed to something unexpected. "That is no breeze... I've never felt such a cold malevolence before. A bottomless well of hunger, and a desire to consume everything."

He could not explain the feeling, but he knew it provoked a fear in him. He feared no man, nor demon. he would face death, and war if need be, and had done so on many occasions. But this was something else. An instinctive, primal fear. Like his body and spirit knew he should be afraid, even if he didn't know why.
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Marika Kamimura Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:23 pm

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:Tesshu's expression changed to something unexpected. "That is no breeze... I've never felt such a cold malevolence before. A bottomless well of hunger, and a desire to consume everything."

He could not explain the feeling, but he knew it provoked a fear in him. He feared no man, nor demon. he would face death, and war if need be, and had done so on many occasions. But this was something else. An instinctive, primal fear. Like his body and spirit knew he should be afraid, even if he didn't know why.

She frowned. "I had a feeling you'd say something like that..."

She didn't want to hear those words, their innate capabilities to sense disturbances were high, higher than most Beijionese save perhaps the elite; Marika's was weaker, less trained... but if she could feel this... this was bad.
Marika Kamimura
Marika Kamimura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:43 pm

Marika Kamimura wrote:She frowned. "I had a feeling you'd say something like that..."

She didn't want to hear those words, their innate capabilities to sense disturbances were high, higher than most Beijionese save perhaps the elite; Marika's was weaker, less trained... but if she could feel this... this was bad.

Tesshu tried to shake the feeling off, and only partly succeeded. "If we are to attempt this mission, we best do it quickly. I get the feeling whatever this new presence is, all hands are going to be called to arms for it... and when that happens, we'll be out of time."
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Marika Kamimura Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:32 pm

Marika Kamimura wrote:She frowned. "I had a feeling you'd say something like that..."

Tesshu tried to shake the feeling off, and only partly succeeded. "If we are to attempt this mission, we best do it quickly. I get the feeling whatever this new presence is, all hands are going to be called to arms for it...  and when that happens, we'll be out of time."

Marika turned to him with a raised brow, her lidded eyes giving her a mild look of annoyance. "You sound like you already know what caused this omen Sir... if you're trying to freak me out Colonel, stop, I'm already past 'disturbed'." She explained, rubbing her arms together, physically trying to shake the malignant chi away. She turned towards the door to the room, and thought she heard someone calling out from the main foyer. "Anyway, this mission'll be a piece of cake- and so long we know Kibara's goons are involved... there might be a chance we can squeeze info out of them." She says, nervously. She really hoped there was... she needed to know what happened to her little brother... she knew that bastard had a hand in his disappearance, she just needed some answers! She needed to know if he was still alive... and she needed to bring him back home.
Marika Kamimura
Marika Kamimura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:21 pm

Marika Kamimura wrote:Marika turned to him with a raised brow, her lidded eyes giving her a mild look of annoyance. "You sound like you already know what caused this omen Sir... if you're trying to freak me out Colonel, stop, I'm already past 'disturbed'." She explained, rubbing her arms together, physically trying to shake the malignant chi away. She turned towards the door to the room, and thought she heard someone calling out from the main foyer. "Anyway, this mission'll be a piece of cake- and so long we know Kibara's goons are involved... there might be a chance we can squeeze info out of them." She says, nervously. She really hoped there was... she needed to know what happened to her little brother... she knew that bastard had a hand in his disappearance, she just needed some answers! She needed to know if he was still alive... and she needed to bring him back home.

"No, I don't know this presence. But, I do know what I'm feeling, and it's like nothing I've ever felt before..." Tesshu answered.

"Yes, we'd best prepare now. Assemble your unit, I'll prepare my armory and transport. We'll leave before dusk. We'll do this as a night raid."
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Marika Kamimura Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:03 pm

Marika Kamimura wrote:Marika turned to him with a raised brow, her lidded eyes giving her a mild look of annoyance. "You sound like you already know what caused this omen Sir... if you're trying to freak me out Colonel, stop, I'm already past 'disturbed'." She explained, rubbing her arms together, physically trying to shake the malignant chi away. She turned towards the door to the room, and thought she heard someone calling out from the main foyer. "Anyway, this mission'll be a piece of cake- and so long we know Kibara's goons are involved... there might be a chance we can squeeze info out of them." She says, nervously. She really hoped there was... she needed to know what happened to her little brother... she knew that bastard had a hand in his disappearance, she just needed some answers! She needed to know if he was still alive... and she needed to bring him back home.

"No, I don't know this presence. But, I do know what I'm feeling, and it's like nothing I've ever felt before..." Tesshu answered.

"Yes, we'd best prepare now. Assemble your unit, I'll prepare my armory and transport. We'll leave before dusk. We'll do this as a night raid."

"Okay..." she replied, hoping he did... it left an ominous air in the room. When Tesshu spoke again, she jolted to life and then nodded. "Yeah, besides your boys don't need to see you walk into a brothel with a woman dressed appropriately for one," She teased, sticking her tongue out at him. "They'd might get bad ideas after all~" She giggled, turning around and heading out the door with him.

(to foyer)
Marika Kamimura
Marika Kamimura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down