Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ground Floor, Catwalks and Warehouse Floor

2 posters

Go down

Ground Floor, Catwalks and Warehouse Floor Empty Ground Floor, Catwalks and Warehouse Floor

Post  Irvine Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:54 am

(From Here)

Irvine cradled Makoto through the dark hallway which was before them upon entering. As soon as his boots echoed on the concrete flooring, lights activated above their head in gradual succession. He looked up at the bright LED lights radiating down upon them, and was glad to see they were still active and needed no replacements. I thought they were gonna burst... He thought wearily, continuing down the narrow corridor before them.

"This place isn't much of a home as it is a safe house and crafting garage I guess. I sunk most of the cash I made in the military and from side jobs with Alastor into this place, but haven't visited here for about three years." he continued, before standing before another door. A motion activated camera suddenly moved, its dusty lens focusing on Irvine and Makoto before resetting. He nervously turns to Makoto and chuckled. "Yeah... autonomous security was set in place as well, given how this place sits abandoned in the middle of nowhere."

The doors click, before sliding open, and allowed them both a look into the warehouse itself. They step into a catwalk which would lead them up two more flights, or downward. Stairwells and catwalks extended down at least thirty feet to a wide open space where vehicles could be worked on, and several shelves with tools and parts stood tall like bookcases at the local library.

The further they advanced, more lights activated and showed off several work spaces and crafting tables left untouched and preserved for the last three years. He shrugs, wondering how she felt about this oddity. In hindsight, he wasn't expecting to bring anyone out here aside from Alastor or Wolf, perhaps Riley as well; not some bachelor pad. He grunts uncomfortably, never minding Makoto still snugly affixed to his torso as he walked across the metal mesh bridge to get to the other side of the warehouse.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Ground Floor, Catwalks and Warehouse Floor Empty Re: Ground Floor, Catwalks and Warehouse Floor

Post  Makoto Nanaya Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:03 am

Makoto blinked at the rather sophisticated facility he brought her into. She peeled herself off him, stepping gently onto the grated flooring that suspended over open air to a thirty foot drop! She wasn't afraid of heights, but it made it less dangerous for Irvine who had to cart her prior to dismounting. She held his hand, and snuggled close, her head looking up at him with curiosity. "This is a bit unexpected from a pyrotechnics operator for the Silver Craft... this place is massive! Like, deep A.D.N. pockets massive or a Presidential grant!" She exclaimed, her voice echoing around them with awe in her tone. "What exactly is this all for? Seems rather... excessive for a simple hobby." she questioned the young man with a raised brow. Being a bodyguard for the Presidential head of the Tri-Continental Trust who enlisted the A.D.N. as their organization's military forces let Makoto see several facilities on a similar operational level as this place. She felt a bit guilty for it, but she did find it a little suspicious...
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

http://makotonanayanycfan@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Ground Floor, Catwalks and Warehouse Floor Empty Re: Ground Floor, Catwalks and Warehouse Floor

Post  Irvine Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:22 am

Irvine held her hand and guided her along the catwalk as he explained. "Well, it started after I was discharged from the A.D.N.. Alastor started making some enemies as his popularity as a Merc and Devil Slayer rose. I took it upon myself to make a facility where he could hide out in case his home in Ithteca was ever compromised, though admittedly that feat is rather unlikely but... better be prepared than not at all."

They reach the other side of the building, Irvine leading her to a small lift that was placed near them. He activates it, and the small rectangle platform began to descend. "Given our line of business, its best we have a fully functioning facility to act as a base of operations. This place is like a bunker, and its fortified like the A.D.N.'s bases. I couldn't help but be inspired by their design, having worked for them." he shrugged, rubbing his neck with his free hand. "Though, I want to say this place has become more of a storage facility for our junk since it was completed." he chuckled nervously.

Once they hit the main floor, he lead her through the corridors of shelves filled with tools and equipment, before taking her before a wooden door. He paused, then turned to her with an embarrassed look. "I... hope you don't find this too weird. I happen to tinker a lot and I find myself drenched in oil most of the time so for me, this is like a grease monkey and dooms day prepper's mecca."
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:34 am

She silently listened to him explain the circumstances of the building and of its purposes. "Ah, makes sense. Alastor is lucky to have a friend such as you looking out for his safety. You two must be close~" she teased, jabbing his ribs lightly with a perverted grin on her face. She didn't keep her eyes off his face, to savor the predicted reaction.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:42 am

Upon hearing her... assumption, Irvine felt suddenly uncomfortable. "Wha?! N-no! Definitely not like that! He's family, and I want to give him the means of protection should he require it!" he exclaimed, alarmed by her teasing of the subject. He suddenly frowned, and looked towards the stacks of tools and vehicle parts that were still covered with tarps or sheets. He looked flustered and a little downtrodden. "I... just want to show I'm not useless. I'm not much of a fighter, as you know... but... but at least this way I can support him and the others if they need it. That they can count on me as much as I can count on them..." he says gently, running a hand through his hair.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:00 am

Irvine wrote:Upon hearing her... assumption, Irvine felt suddenly uncomfortable. "Wha?! N-no! Definitely not like that! He's family, and I want to give him the means of protection should he require it!" he exclaimed, alarmed by her teasing of the subject. He suddenly frowned, and looked towards the stacks of tools and vehicle parts that were still covered with tarps or sheets. He looked flustered and a little downtrodden. "I... just want to show I'm not useless. I'm not much of a fighter, as you know... but... but at least this way I can support him and the others if they need it. That they can count on me as much as I can count on them..." he says gently, running a hand through his hair.

Makoto reached up and cupped his cheek, manipulating his vision towards her. She was looking at him with a warm smile, her large eyes focused on his while her bushy tail swished left and right behind her in a slow, hypnotic sway. "You're not useless. Yes, we only met a short time ago, but I am a good judge of character and I can tell you are a sweet and gentle man who has everyone's interest above your own. Alastor rescued you, but you also saved him and myself when we faced off against those CKB grunts to buy Alastor time. You're not useless, in fact, I'm sure Al sees you as a very important asset in his arsenal of allies. Who else comes to a theme park situated in the middle of the ocean that has been taken over by terrorists to aid someone they didn't consider an asset and close friend?" she asked, rhetorically.

She backed up some, and leaned forward, blushing as she posed flirtatiously:

Ground Floor, Catwalks and Warehouse Floor __makoto_nanaya_blazblue_drawn_by_yurise__e97ba5ad_by_kikoaihara-dbudorg

"And I am really interested in figuring you out Irvine..." she cooed, her tail swishing amorously in its fluffy curled manner.

Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:19 am

Irvine looked at the beautiful person before him in a look of awe. Perhaps Corveyus has not abandoned me, for to have such luck to meet someone like her is on the level of the Gods themselves... He thought, and he did his best not to tear up as he smiled.

She posed with interest, her large eyes staring into his with such depth and understanding. He leaned forward and hunkered down slightly, his right hand lifting her chin so their eyes were level and their bodies close. "Of that, I say the feeling is mutual yet again, Makoto..." he whispered, lowering his head and parted his lips gently upon hers. It was a brief yet warm embrace, to only turn to face the wooden door. "In here," he says, opening the door slowly and pushed it inward. "is what I would consider my apartment." The door creaked open, the lights activating automatically again. The light revealed a rather cozy kitchen area which then lead to a living room with white painted walls and carpet flooring. The kitchen had a hardwood floor, and wooden shelving and cupboards.

(to Here)
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:30 am

Makoto hummed positively as they kissed again. She could feel her excitement building up yet again, and the Squirrel knew her hormones were kicking it into high gear! Its getting hotter... she thought, her chest aching as he revealed his apartment and lead her through.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down