Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeshift Helipad

2 posters

Go down

Makeshift Helipad Empty Makeshift Helipad

Post  Irvine Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:22 pm

It took Irvine little time to get here, perhaps an hour or two thanks to the technology of the ancient Tenik Incorporated Presidential Helicopter. Mokoto was beside him the entire time, conserving her energy by the looks of it. The Silver Craft really did a number on her it seemed. Which reminds me... I can't remember where my warehouse is now. Its been nearly a year since I bought the place, and it's hardly going to be recognizable from up here... he mulled over these thoughts for a bit, but sure as rain, he eventually did locate the warehouse just west of Beijio, between the Beijio Desert and Mountains. "Ah-HA! There you are..."

He began to descend, remembering he had little money or time to install a proper helipad for Alastor if he decided to come by via air. He was super stoked that Alastor gave him this beauty. Sure, it needed some attention and working over, but he was sure when he was finished, the bird will be back to it's former glory. After landing the vehicle and waiting for the blades to finally pause, he turned to Mokoto with a grin and tapped her shoulder. "We're here, it isn't much, but this is home. Or, it will be once I get to work on it." he says, removing himself from the cockpit, opening the door and then turned and held his hand out for the beast kin. "Allow me to give you a tour." he finished, with a wink.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Makeshift Helipad Empty Re: Makeshift Helipad

Post  Makoto Nanaya Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:35 am

"Awwwwwwwwn~" The squirrel yawned, stretching back in her seat:

Makeshift Helipad __makoto_nanaya_blazblue_drawn_by_alfort_may0508___by_kikoaihara-dbudmpl

She winked an eye open to the young man, who so graciously held out his hand for her. She smirked, reaching out for it. "The grand tour, eh? Does that also involve whats under those clothes of yours?" she winked, humming perversely upon taking his hand, pulling herself towards him. She slipped up against him, her breasts flattened against his chest as she leaned close to his face:

Makeshift Helipad __makoto_nanaya_blazblue_drawn_by_attp__bed62a5d3e_by_kikoaihara-dbudlfg

She hums, her bushy tail swishing playfully behind her. After several hours cooped up in a helicopter, she was ready for some... down time.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

http://makotonanayanycfan@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:45 am

Irvine blushed, looking down into the eyes of his lovely companion upon her most provocative declaration. "I...uh..." he choked suddenly, blushing deeply. "I will not deny you that pleasure, but I am but a lanky twig of a man..." he says, uncomfortably, looking away momentarily from her large red eyes nervously before looking back to her large eyes then down to her lips. He wasn't sure if she'd find him... suitable, compared to her obviously perfect form. Curvy, a little short, and hella fuckin' toned as hell... She doesn't want... 'this' does she? He thought, mentally gesturing to a mental image of himself.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:13 am

Irvine wrote:Irvine blushed, looking down into the eyes of his lovely companion upon her most provocative declaration. "I...uh..." he choked suddenly, blushing deeply. "I will not deny you that pleasure, but I am but a lanky twig of a man..." he says, uncomfortably, looking away momentarily from her large red eyes nervously before looking back to her large eyes then down to her lips. He wasn't sure if she'd find him... suitable, compared to her obviously perfect form. Curvy, a little short, and hella fuckin' toned as hell... She doesn't want... 'this' does she? He thought, mentally gesturing to a mental image of himself.

She raised a brow, curious to his sudden nervous demeanor, then as he brought up his physical appearance... she smirked standing to show off her curvaceous yet toned body:

Makeshift Helipad __makoto_nanaya_blazblue_drawn_by_jijii48__b830146_by_kikoaihara-dbudnq8

"Ah... well I'll try not to break you then, kay?"

Makeshift Helipad __makoto_nanaya_blazblue_drawn_by_ranchuu_akamusum_by_kikoaihara-dbudkxz

She winks, pulling his collar down to force his tallness down to her level, her eyes staring into his with a sly and lidded gaze. "This advice is from personal experience, don't let your appearance cloud your feelings. You're kind and gentle, and you showed interest. It just so happens-" she paused, her arms reaching up around his neck, she hopped up and hooked her knees around his waist, making him stumble back with her sudden pounce! She looks down at his lips longingly, blushing as she spoke in a soft, warm manner: "...the interest is mutual." she closes her eyes, drawing her lips upon his!

Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

http://makotonanayanycfan@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:26 am

He was unable to flee from that approach! The shorter woman had pulled his head down to meet with her eyes as she spoke, reaffirming her interest back with her words of advice and attraction. He chuckled slightly at her playful manner of stating she'd be careful not to break him, but it was soon clear that she could clearly do just that! With a surprising leap, she simultaneously locked her lovely legs around his waist with a firm hold that would be nothing special coming from Squirrel Beast-Kin, who specialize with climbing. He could feel her toned tummy against his own, her soft breasts flattening, her hands looped around his neck, sliding herself upward as her lips locked around his own!

He stumbled back with surprise, arms around her hips for extra support, though she clearly did not need it. He was wide eyed, blushing a deep crimson that was darker than his own hair, staring into the lidded garnet eyes of the very beautiful Makoto. He had stifled only a modest, muffled yelp of surprise as her lips touched his, but it went from startled and confused to a gentle hum. His nerves relax, and his arms position themselves comfortably now; his right arm sliding up her spine with his hand fixed between her shoulder blades while his left arm looped under her tail, he felt the flesh of her ass against his forearm which wrapped under her and added a gentle boost in height for her convenience.

I've... never experienced this before...

His eyes become lidded as well, her sweet scent intoxicating as he pulls her a little tighter. He backs towards the concrete wall exterior of the compound before pulling his lips away to breathe! He pants momentarily, having forgotten to breathe for a moment in his dizzy surprise of emotions he smirks boyishly with a gentle chuckle. "Heh... my lady, you make a convincing argument." he coos, his tone less nervous. He turns to the keypad beside the door, and with his right hand pings the numeral digits in the form of Alastor's number. Okay, that should do the trick... he thinks, hoping it was this lock that required the said password. It had been three years since he last was here after all.

However, the back lighting turned green, and the door unlocked then slid open. He turns his head to his companion and smiles wryly. "Prepare for dust. I doubt the Roombas are still in service." he jests, before entering with her still locked firmly onto him.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down