Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sentry Station (outside; ground floor.)

3 posters

Go down

Sentry Station (outside; ground floor.) Empty Sentry Station (outside; ground floor.)

Post  Sango Sigara Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:23 pm

A small housing unit for guards to sleep in when changing shifts. Also contains weapons storage and also pantrys.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Sentry Station (outside; ground floor.) Empty Re: Sentry Station (outside; ground floor.)

Post  Sango Sigara Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:12 am

The sentry's gathered what weapons they could; with the Captain of the Guard out in Ithteca, this made things a tad harder for them. "Hurry up and get the tangeshima's ready! If we are lucky perhaps those shipment of arms we were promised will be dropped in the next five minutes! Shut it and move it! To arms!" random cries were made by various samurai and ninja of many gender, species and race. They ran out to the courtyard, preparing for an all out attack. They activated the air raid siren they had just purchased from Ithteca last month-warning the city below.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Sentry Station (outside; ground floor.) Empty Re: Sentry Station (outside; ground floor.)

Post  Mikaru Oshinokouji Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:42 pm

Sango Sigara wrote:A small housing unit for guards to sleep in when changing shifts. Also contains weapons storage and also pantrys.

Mikaru walks up to the guard house, a bag in her hand, her feminine silhouette stretching upon the outer wall of the building. There is a guard posted at the window, and as she approached he turns to face her. Before he could ask, she speaks first: "Hello, I'm Lady Oshinokouji, I'm here to speak with an official? I was told about the situation with the High Priestess's disappearance... that I am to fulfill her role till she is found? Lady Izuna was also unable to make the summons I hear as well..." She paused, blinking her large amber brown eyes. "I was also told to pack my things and visit the palace?" She asked, sounding somewhat confused.

Mikaru Oshinokouji
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:10 pm

Mikaru Oshinokouji wrote:
Sango Sigara wrote:A small housing unit for guards to sleep in when changing shifts. Also contains weapons storage and also pantrys.

Mikaru walks up to the guard house, a bag in her hand, her feminine silhouette stretching upon the outer wall of the building. There is a guard posted at the window, and as she approached he turns to face her. Before he could ask, she speaks first: "Hello, I'm Lady Oshinokouji, I'm here to speak with an official? I was told about the situation with the High Priestess's disappearance... that I am to fulfill her role till she is found? Lady Izuna was also unable to make the summons I hear as well..." She paused, blinking her large amber brown eyes. "I was also told to pack my things and visit the palace?" She asked, sounding somewhat confused.

The guard was dressed... differently. He wasn't wearing traditional armor like they usually were, but instead he was wearing what looked like a uniform made for male students, albeit militarized somewhat and with his katana at his hip, and a holster for a gun on the other. He looked her over and smiled. "Ah, yes... even the High General is unaware of the vanishing at the current. I know nothing about Lady Izuna though, that news is news to me." he shrugged. He looks down at her bags and raised a brow. "I was informed of your transfer, but not of your living arrangements I'm afraid. But, the General or the Shrine may be at better service to you, I'd start with the High General firstly. While you're there, inform him of the High Priestess disappearance and tell him his best men and women are on the case." He finished with a smile, signing in Lady Oshinokouji behind the desk. "You may enter the palace, his office is on the second floor." He explained.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down