Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irvine's Apartment

3 posters

Go down

Irvine's Apartment Empty Irvine's Apartment

Post  Irvine Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:25 am

Irvine wrote:...The light revealed a rather cozy kitchen area which then lead to a living room with white painted walls and carpet flooring. The kitchen had a hardwood floor, and wooden shelving and cupboards.

He lead his guest inside, and pointed to a series of doors. "Its not much, but its cozy. That door is the pantry, stocked with dry goods that should still be fresh. Over there is the bathroom, its modest with a tub and shower-" he continued, leading her into the apartment area proper. The area was clean of dust, with the cleaning bots actively fighting the dust in his absence. "Make yourself at home!" he turned to her with a beaming grin.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Irvine's Apartment Empty Re: Irvine's Apartment

Post  Makoto Nanaya Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:42 am

Irvine wrote:
Irvine wrote:...The light revealed a rather cozy kitchen area which then lead to a living room with white painted walls and carpet flooring. The kitchen had a hardwood floor, and wooden shelving and cupboards.

He lead his guest inside, and pointed to a series of doors. "Its not much, but its cozy. That door is the pantry, stocked with dry goods that should still be fresh. Over there is the bathroom, its modest with a tub and shower-" he continued, leading her into the apartment area proper. The area was clean of dust, with the cleaning bots actively fighting the dust in his absence. "Make yourself at ho-"

Irvine's Apartment __makoto_nanaya_blazblue_drawn_by_jijii48__fd58e80_by_kikoaihara-dbudouh

Makoto couldn't contain herself any longer, her knees buckling before she made her pounce! She hopped up onto his chest again, her knees hooking around his hips, her arms around his neck and her lips cutting him off before he could finish! Her heavy lidded eyes were fixated on his lips, passion filling her with the bestial desire to be fucked!

Irvine's Apartment __makoto_nanaya_blazblue_drawn_by_mokkyu__48cb275a_by_kikoaihara-dbudm23

"Mmmmmph, -ha...ha.." she hummed, panting briefly. Her lips wet and glossy, agape while her face was pink with sexual heat taking over. "-bedroom." she harshly whispers, her lips upon him again, pulling herself tighter against him as he hit his back against the island at the center of the kitchen. "Mmmm...- pha... ha...ha.. Now." she demanded, her lust filled eyes glaring longingly into Irvine's.

Irvine's Apartment __makoto_nanaya_blazblue_drawn_by_konno_tohiro__98_by_kikoaihara-dbudm0p

Last edited by Makoto Nanaya on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

http://makotonanayanycfan@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:02 am

Again, Irvine was surprised by her reaction! He again held her out of instinct to keep her from falling, but again it wasn't really necessary. He looked at her lust filled face, feeling her toned, warm body forced tightly against him and felt the member within his britches stiffen with excitement. Clearly, the Squirrel had her priorities sorted out, and the tour of the apartment would conclude once she finished analyzing his bedroom, most thoroughly. He stared at her for a moment, catching his breath. "-adjacent to the bathroom." he explained, his left arm hooking under her ass again, his right hand flat against her smooth back and pulled her towards him tight so that he now returned his passion!

He locked lips with her, his tongue gliding across her lower lip gently, his legs moving them to the said door which lead to the bedroom. He supported her weight by forcing her back against the door, his left hand grabbing her thick right thigh tight, dimpling her flesh as he continued to make out with her against the door frame! His right hand, now free, slipped from her back and fumbled for the door knob; his attention upon the beast-kin's lips. He furiously returned her passionate kisses with his own, the smacking of their lips and moans echoing with the metal clinking of Irvine's hand messing with the door knob!
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:25 am

Makoto returned Irvine's curious tongue tease with her own, tapping his tongue back like a passionate game of tag. "Hahh... mmm! Hah....~" she gasped, muffled moans between panting breaths; saliva coated her lips in a light sheen. She wiped absently at her lower lip, and with her back against the door's surface, she lowered her right hand to assist him in opening the door while her left hand gripped his right shoulder tightly.

Once the door's lock was released, her bushy tail, which had cushioned her back, pushed the door inward with enough force to make it swing! She couldn't see where the bed was, so she manipulated her tail in a manner which forced Irvine to stumble in and turn with her rapid movements! She turned him to the point where he now faced the doorway from which they entered, her eyes scanning the room quick in the low lighting of the room- which was no issue to her. She saw the shape of the bed in time, and her pounding heart skipped a beat. Instincts took control now, as she swivels Irvine once more so they spun inside the room, her stomach flat against him and her lips locked between his own.

Growing ever more adventurous, she placed her hands upon Irvine's shoulders, relaxed her squeezing thighs and pulled her lips away. She laughed playfully as she dexterously pushed off the ground with her large bushy tail, vaulting up and over him!

Irvine's Apartment __makoto_nanaya_blazblue_drawn_by_chukachuka__1fb1_by_kikoaihara-dbudovg

She rolled in mid air, showing excellent reflexes, air control and flexibility before she landed upon his bed- making the mattress bounce in its frame! She lay upon the bed, stretching out seductively with her arms above her head, her left leg rising so it hiked her orange mini skirt up! She licked her lips, humming in a sexually playful manner. Her large breasts bobbed with their nipples erect beneath the taut fabric. Her huge eyes fixated upon Irvine and her large, bushy tail swished and hit the mattress with impatient, loud smacks!

Irvine's Apartment __makoto_nanaya_blazblue_drawn_by_semikichi__cff24_by_kikoaihara-dbudnnq
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:20 am

(OOC: LOL for the memes occuring on Beastkin Listings)

After they forced their way through, Irvine went through a disorienting spin throughout the room thanks to Makoto and the way she manipulated his movement with her tail. "Huh?" he gasped when she vaulted over his head while he was still in another twirl motion. His eyes followed the acrobatic minx, stumbling as he watched her land atop the bed as if what she did was just a casual action.

He stumbled, nearly losing his footing as he stares at her laying upon his bed, presenting herself to him with...eager anticipation.

He took a moment to personally enjoy his private view of the beautiful woman, of her toned body, her high leg thong, her eager tail smacking the mattress impatiently- and the seductive movement of her tongue gliding across her lower lip. He gulped, before approaching the bed. "I admit, I am dying to see what you look without your panties my dear." he says, crawling onto the bed, placing his head between her knees, and kissed her clothed lips. The fabric of the thong was spandexy, thin. He could feel the crease of her flower beneath, and feel its warmth. He then glanced up at her, smirking as he then kissed her toned stomach; planting a soft kiss upon her naval as he made his way up.

Once he came close to her massive bust, he smirked devilishly and then glanced up at her eyes. "Especially without your top. Let me go on record for saying that you have godly underboob!" he teased, cupping her left breast in his right hand. It was incredibly soft and pliable, molding to his hand like gelatinous clay. He could feel her erect nipples through the fabric of her top, and he had slipped it between his index and middle finger, gently squeezing it there while his other fingers and thumb dimpled and teased her squishy orb!
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:48 pm

Irvine's Apartment Dbudptv-0cc60e89-d2ba-44ad-ad8b-13abcbf6ab52.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM3YjcxMDZmLTc2MWItNDI0OC1hYWQ4LWFhZThlYTkwYTc2N1wvZGJ1ZHB0di0wY2M2MGU4OS1kMmJhLTQ0YWQtYWQ4Yi0xM2FiY2JmNmFiNTIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Hmhmhm~" She hummed, her bushy tail cushioning her side her hands behind her head as Irvine kisses her flower, and a treasure trove up her toned stomach and abs. "Ooooh~" She squeaked eagerly, feeling his hands slipping under her shirt, causing her to blush as he now was looming over her, and she looked up from below at him as he continued to fondle her body.

Irvine's Apartment File

"That so...? Well then..." She began, yanking up on her shirt. "How about I do this then?" She lewdly hums, her eyes heavy lidded, her smirk mischievous as she slowly tugs up on her shirt!

Irvine's Apartment Dbudl4n-6c19cd38-876d-4ae7-ac3b-d6dfdae4b00c.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM3YjcxMDZmLTc2MWItNDI0OC1hYWQ4LWFhZThlYTkwYTc2N1wvZGJ1ZGw0bi02YzE5Y2QzOC04NzZkLTRhZTctYWMzYi1kNmRmZGFlNGIwMGMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Her breasts bobble, his hand slipping out as the squishy warm orbs slowly peel out of their containment... before bouncing freely! "Ahhh....~" She cooed, batting her eyelids as she watched him watch her breasts bob freely. "Muuuch better~" She sticks her tongue out a him, winking.

Irvine's Apartment Makoto_topless_mode

Her shirt rolled up now, and her breasts bobbing without support, and him over top of her, the anxious Squirrel slowly manipulates her tail under and around herself, so that it smacks Irvine forwards and presses him against her buoyant mounds! "Ahhh~" She moans, her arms wrapping around his neck, pulling his face between her plush orbs! She blushes, closing her eyes. The need to be fucked was growing, and she didn't know how much longer she could wait before she'd take over and endlessly copulate with him!
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Darkstorm Zero and Axel HighWind like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel HighWind Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:37 am

[from here]

"Irvine HighWind!"

Before the younger man could fully explore the beautiful woman stretched out upon the bed, the door to the bedroom kicked open:

Irvine's Apartment ChbJVhYUoAAH4kV

The tall, slender man lowered his leg, with a martial artist's exhale, his eyes turning to Irvine, then the topless woman on... his bed. They were about to make love on his bed?! "Irvine...!" He grabbed the younger man's ear, pulling him off said woman and Axel's bed, forcing him to back up. "Hey hey! Little brother? Glad to see you, you're looking well...!" he says before wrapping his arms around Irvine's stomach, pinning the younger man's arms to his sides, in a tight, Scardian bearhug! He leaned against his brother's shoulder. "What? Don't want to give your big brother a hug after all this time?" He gripped Irvine tighter! "Is it because you were supposed to stay put in Beijio till that shit with the Syndicate blew over? That you were supposed to clean the place while I was away?!" He grumbled, but continued. "Or how about the fact I had to pay off your debts at the craft since your 'alias' was so bogus, those corrupt bastards defaulted the bills, the back rent, the repairs you didn't finish and the damage you caused while you were there defaulted to ME?!" he gripped his brother tighter, hearing him state he couldn't breathe, but ignored it in his moment of brotherly anger. "Annnd, not only did you fly a helicopter unregistered to you in a non-flying zone, which I thankfully got looked over since the General was friends with Grandpa, Scar'd bless his immortal soul, you decide to bring someone while you're in hiding, into the warehouse... and in MY BED?!" He roared, before lifting his brother, over his head into a Scardian Suplex! However he did a variation technically due to the oil and grease on Axel's clothes, and Irvine flew head first into the wall down the hall passed the kitchen, against the door of his, as in IRVINE's bedroom.

The blow to Irvine's head knocked him out almost instantly, and Axel, though pissed, glanced over to his younger, troublemaking brother to check he wasn't bleeding or worse... before tending to the engine oil and grease on his body by using his oilpolation/Oleoportation ability with his right hand, pulling the substance into his hand into a floating ball of inky blackness, before tossing it at his brother's body! The oil splashed and then became like tar, fusing his brother to the door. "You can sit there and reflect your idiocy in the meantime!" He shouted, before turning to Makoto, became flustered, and then turned away. "S-sorry, M'am. For having to see that. I'll let you get changed... would you like coffee, tea? For the trouble we may have caused you, it's not much but..." he shrugged, running his hand through his hair, his long, low ponytail swaying against his back as he stood there with his other hand on his hip, facing away from her.

Eh... I'd probably have brought her here too. But in my bed? Use your own bro! Sheesh... He thought, blushing as he couldn't unsee the image of the woman's- a squirrel-beast kin? Those are rare, -breasts.
Axel HighWind
Axel HighWind
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:29 am

Axel HighWind wrote:[from here]

"Irvine HighWind!"

Before the younger man could fully explore the beautiful woman stretched out upon the bed, the door to the bedroom kicked open:

The tall, slender man lowered his leg, with a martial artist's exhale, his eyes turning to Irvine, then the topless woman on... his bed. They were about to make love on his bed?! "Irvine...!" He grabbed the younger man's ear, pulling him off said woman and Axel's bed, forcing him to back up. "Hey hey! Little brother? Glad to see you, you're looking well...!" he says before wrapping his arms around Irvine's stomach, pinning the younger man's arms to his sides, in a tight, Scardian bearhug! He leaned against his brother's shoulder. "What? Don't want to give your big brother a hug after all this time?" He gripped Irvine tighter! "Is it because you were supposed to stay put in Beijio till that shit with the Syndicate blew over? That you were supposed to clean the place while I was away?!" He grumbled, but continued. "Or how about the fact I had to pay off your debts at the craft since your 'alias' was so bogus, those corrupt bastards defaulted the bills, the back rent, the repairs you didn't finish and the damage you caused while you were there defaulted to ME?!" he gripped his brother tighter, hearing him state he couldn't breathe, but ignored it in his moment of brotherly anger. "Annnd, not only did you fly a helicopter unregistered to you in a non-flying zone, which I thankfully got looked over since the General was friends with Grandpa, Scar'd bless his immortal soul, you decide to bring someone while you're in hiding, into the warehouse... and in MY BED?!" He roared, before lifting his brother, over his head into a Scardian Suplex! However he did a variation technically due to the oil and grease on Axel's clothes, and Irvine flew head first into the wall down the hall passed the kitchen, against the door of his, as in IRVINE's bedroom.

The blow to Irvine's head knocked him out almost instantly, and Axel, though pissed, glanced over to his younger, troublemaking brother to check he wasn't bleeding or worse... before tending to the engine oil and grease on his body by using his oilpolation/Oleoportation ability with his right hand, pulling the substance into his hand into a floating ball of inky blackness, before tossing it at his brother's body! The oil splashed and then became like tar, fusing his brother to the door. "You can sit there and reflect your idiocy in the meantime!" He shouted, before turning to Makoto, became flustered, and then turned away. "S-sorry, M'am. For having to see that. I'll let you get changed... would you like coffee, tea? For the trouble we may have caused you, it's not much but..." he shrugged, running his hand through his hair, his long, low ponytail swaying against his back as he stood there with his other hand on his hip, facing away from her.  

Eh... I'd probably have brought her here too. But in my bed? Use your own bro! Sheesh... He thought, blushing as he couldn't unsee the image of the woman's- a squirrel-beast kin? Those are rare, -breasts.

Irvine's Apartment Makoto_nanaya_blazblue_drawn_by_shiro_inu__a4e98_by_kikoaihara_dbudllw-pre

"What the heck-?!" Makoto shouted, shooting up and alarmed by the sudden and rather violent arrival of... Irvine's brother? She observed him for a moment, having just suplex-thrown her prospected paramour out of the bedroom now... he turned to her and then looked away, red in the face for two obvious reasons, and not only due to the bobbling assets hanging off her chest. He was asking her to leave... right in the middle of the passion? During the midst of her sexual heat?! She couldn't! Wouldn't be able to!

Irvine's Apartment Dbudm0p-27f222ae-94f1-4817-b22e-eb9b37c78a74

I-I-I can't, can't leave now! My body won't turn itself off I need to mate!! She thought desperately as she looked at the man with his back to her now... her vision got a little hazy, her large brown eyes dilating. She shot up from the bed suddenly, grabbing the man's shoulders while her fluffy tail slammed the door shut, using the force of shutting the door to propel both Irvine's brother and herself back onto the bed! His bed, apparently.

Irvine's Apartment B787341b2f921022884ee9d5d22f540c

She flipped him around on his back, looking down at him, her large breasts hanging in front of his face! "I'll take you~" She moaned, sounding strained, almost desperate! She was desperate, and felt a little bad for Irvine... but she couldn't hold back the beast! Literally! She slid her hands up and down Irvine's brother's chest, her pelvis rubbing against his, her right knee sliding against his left hip! She then pulled him into a passionate kiss!

Irvine's Apartment Kiss_2

She held him down, eyes shut closed... her tongue rubbing against his, her chest flattening against his as she hooked her knees around his hips, pulling him around so he was now on top of her, before pulling away... a bridge of saliva between their lips as she gasped. "Hahh...." She moaned.

"...you can't be serious, expecting me to leave without being satisfied... hah... sorry, I'm... in the middle of heat... please... fuck me...~" Makoto half whined, half moaned, saliva stretching between her plush lips. She pulled him close again, and pressed her lips against his once more!

Irvine's Apartment Kiss_1

She could sense his hand coming for her breast, and simply pushed it against it, feeling his half-fingered-gloved hand rubbing against her silky, warm and springy flesh! Her legs around him pulling him against her, forcing him ontop of her in a rougher manner!
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel HighWind Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:53 am

Makoto Nanaya wrote:

"Irvine HighWind!"

Irvine's Apartment Makoto_nanaya_blazblue_drawn_by_shiro_inu__a4e98_by_kikoaihara_dbudllw-pre

"What the heck-?!" Makoto shouted, shooting up and alarmed by the sudden and rather violent arrival of... Irvine's brother? She observed him for a moment, having just suplex-thrown her prospected paramour out of the bedroom now... he turned to her and then looked away, red in the face for two obvious reasons, and not only due to the bobbling assets hanging off her chest. He was asking her to leave... right in the middle of the passion? During the midst of her sexual heat?! She couldn't! Wouldn't be able to!

I-I-I can't, can't leave now! My body won't turn itself off I need to mate!! She thought desperately as she looked at the man with his back to her now... her vision got a little hazy, her large brown eyes dilating. She shot up from the bed suddenly, grabbing the man's shoulders while her fluffy tail slammed the door shut, using the force of shutting the door to propel both Irvine's brother and herself back onto the bed! His bed, apparently.  

She flipped him around on his back, looking down at him, her large breasts hanging in front of his face! "I'll take you~" She moaned, sounding strained, almost desperate! She was desperate, and felt a little bad for Irvine... but she couldn't hold back the beast! Literally! She slid her hands up and down Irvine's brother's chest, her pelvis rubbing against his, her right knee sliding against his left hip! She then pulled him into a passionate kiss!

She held him down, eyes shut closed... her tongue rubbing against his, her chest flattening against his as she hooked her knees around his hips, pulling him around so he was now on top of her, before pulling away... a bridge of saliva between their lips as she gasped. "Hahh...." She moaned.

"...you can't be serious, expecting me to leave without being satisfied... hah... sorry, I'm... in the middle of heat... please... fuck me...~" Makoto half whined, half moaned, saliva stretching between her plush lips. She pulled him close again, and pressed her lips against his once more!

She could sense his hand coming for her breast, and simply pushed it against it, feeling his half-fingered-gloved hand rubbing against her silky, warm and springy flesh! Her legs around him pulling him against her, forcing him ontop of her in a rougher manner!

Axel Sid HighWind was about to leave the room to give the woman a little more privacy when his mobile buzzed. Curious, he yanked it up to see it was Captain Lucrezia Quicksilver.

(Phonecall from Captain Quicksilver)

Huh, that was quick... wonder what she wan- Sid couldn't even finish his own thoughts before he felt the warm arms of the woman, the force of her pushing him back and slamming the door in the process! He let go of his phone in the process, the device bouncing off the ground, battery popping out before skittering under his nearby desk.

He was at first, under the topless woman, his confused gaze falling to her hanging bosom, before her eyes. "W-wait here one mome-" he was cut off, again, by her lips. Warm, plush and inviting; her lips literally caught him off guard! He felt her tongue invade his mouth as he breathed into her, trying to get a word in despite being unable to- feeling her large breasts through his jumpsuit, the plump spheres were very warm, sweaty, and her nipples were hard as pebbles! He was pinned, helpless, till she pulled him around, with Sid now on top, and with that, their lips peeled away.

"Hah...hah...hah.." he gasped, blinking down at the rough squirrel who then asked, or rather begged him to fuck her! He blinked at her request, his right hand half reaching for one of those gloriously huge, tender breasts! Stop, stop... this isn't right... He told himself, the temptation very real as he looked down upon her toned yet curvaceous body. Her breasts rising and then falling with her panting, her large eyes glaring deeply into his, her tongue rolling across her lower lip. "I-I don't think that's a good idea... you were with my bro-" she cut him off again with her lips, the warmth returned and he could feel his hand now forced upon her breast! He reflexively gripped it, the plump orb was easily pliable, and he found his thumb rubbing the nipple of her left breast, his fingers gripping the springy flesh enough to dimple her skin! So... big... stop! Stop it Sid! He tried to tell himself, trying to pull away. Their lips peeled away and he glared down at her... his hand still massaging her breast, kneading it, testing its pliability and malleability. "We...we shouldn't, I don't even know you! This is wrong..." he says, glancing away from her, flustered.
Axel HighWind
Axel HighWind
Recruit
Recruit

Makoto Nanaya likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:14 am

Axel HighWind wrote:
Makoto Nanaya wrote:

"Irvine HighWind!"

Axel Sid HighWind was about to leave the room to give the woman a little more privacy when his mobile buzzed. Curious, he yanked it up to see it was Captain Lucrezia Quicksilver.

(Phonecall from Captain Quicksilver)

Huh, that was quick... wonder what she wan- Sid couldn't even finish his own thoughts before he felt the warm arms of the woman, the force of her pushing him back and slamming the door in the process! He let go of his phone in the process, the device bouncing off the ground, battery popping out before skittering under his nearby desk.

He was at first, under the topless woman, his confused gaze falling to her hanging bosom, before her eyes. "W-wait here one mome-" he was cut off, again, by her lips. Warm, plush and inviting; her lips literally caught him off guard! He felt her tongue invade his mouth as he breathed into her, trying to get a word in despite being unable to- feeling her large breasts through his jumpsuit, the plump spheres were very warm, sweaty, and her nipples were hard as pebbles! He was pinned, helpless, till she pulled him around, with Sid now on top, and with that, their lips peeled away.

"Hah...hah...hah.." he gasped, blinking down at the rough squirrel who then asked, or rather begged him to fuck her! He blinked at her request, his right hand half reaching for one of those gloriously huge, tender breasts! Stop, stop... this isn't right... He told himself, the temptation very real as he looked down upon her toned yet curvaceous body. Her breasts rising and then falling with her panting, her large eyes glaring deeply into his, her tongue rolling across her lower lip. "I-I don't think that's a good idea... you were with my bro-" she cut him off again with her lips, the warmth returned and he could feel his hand now forced upon her breast! He reflexively gripped it, the plump orb was easily pliable, and he found his thumb rubbing the nipple of her left breast, his fingers gripping the springy flesh enough to dimple her skin! So... big... stop! Stop it Sid! He tried to tell himself, trying to pull away. Their lips peeled away and he glared down at her... his hand still massaging her breast, kneading it, testing its pliability and malleability. "We...we shouldn't, I don't even know you! This is wrong..." he says, glancing away from her, flustered.

She felt him pull away, blinking up at him as he looked mixed, flustered... his hand yet continued to tease her left breast in such a pleasing manner however... Oh he works with his hands~ She mentally purred, before she hooked her knees around him tight again, and then used her hips and abdomen to pull him down and onto his back again, rolling on top once more. She put her fists on her wide, child bearing hips, her large breasts bobbing and hanging over him as she leaned forwards, glaring down at him with a grin.

Irvine's Apartment 4009f4780bc199f77ad9bb93d1e2ac80

"I understand... but I can't control my nature... this... is instinct, I can't... stop..." She panted, leaning forwards, hands sliding down his slender yet toned body... unzipping his jumpsuit while her face hovered over his. "Besides," she whispers in a husky tone, her lidded eyes observing him and her baited breath against his face. "...when will you get an opportunity like this again?" she hummed, zipping his suit down all the way... her hands parting the orange suit and rested on his sweaty, white tank top underneath- she could feel his toned muscles underneath. "Oh my... forgive my forwardness thus far, and continued lust, but you're fucking hot... you're good with your hands and you work out~" She purred before pressing her lips against his neck, her tongue licking up his neck, across his chin and then found its way to his lips again. She gripped his lower lip with her lips, her lidded brown eyes blinking gently, lashes fluttering as she rolls her hands under his tank top... feeling the sweaty ridges of his toned abdomen and chest! "Nothing like some washboard abs~" She cooed. With her on top, he would have a hard time trying to run off, even though he was clearly Scardian.

Irvine's Apartment Dbudmbc-0fff7da4-8d98-4c13-bd5d-926a52776897.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM3YjcxMDZmLTc2MWItNDI0OC1hYWQ4LWFhZThlYTkwYTc2N1wvZGJ1ZG1iYy0wZmZmN2RhNC04ZDk4LTRjMTMtYmQ1ZC05MjZhNTI3NzY4OTcuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Axel HighWind likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel HighWind Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:38 am

Axel found himself rather impressed with her physical fitness as well as her large breasts, and with her on top again clearly taking control of the situation, and in a roundabout way tried to explain her lustful needs while flirting with him. She was removing his upper body from his jumpsuit, her hands exploring his abdomen while she licked him, complimented him...

"Thanks..." he gulped. He couldn't help his firm member was pressing against her inner thigh now at this angle, as this was fucking hot despite feeling wrong. There was no excuse, save that he wanted to test her physique for currently she held him firmly down, almost against his will! He pulled his arms out from the orange jumpsuit and grabbed hold of the squirrel girl, putting some effort into pulling her down onto the bed, and rolling back on top! Despite those lovely abs of her own, he was easily able to do such. Looking down at her, his hands on her shoulders, his long hair draping over his face as he looked down at her large brown eyes, before they traveled down her large rack, her toned stomach, her highleg thong. "You got some pretty nice abs yourself..." he says, leaning back, hands removed from her shoulders as he pulled away his fingerless work gloves, tossing them aside. "You're strength's pretty impressive too..." he commented, the top of his jumpsuit having pooled around his hips, he grabs one of the straps of his A-shirt, and yanks it over his head and removed it in one swift pull that was almost stripper-like! He tossed the shirt aside, showing off his toned upper body to the woman now, removing his goggles from his head and tossed them too before looming over her!

"Well my mysterious guest? Try some of this~" He cooed, his hands sliding under her thighs, pulling them up around his shoulders and brought his lips to the cameltoe thong! He gripped her fleshy, thick thighs as his lips played with her slit! He teasingly nibbled on her pearl, the corners of his mouth touching the sensitive flesh not covered by her spandex, high leg thong! Too deep to back down now... he'll just accept the consequences of his actions later. He wasn't able to hold back his own lust by this point either, his excitement growing while hers remained unfettered!
Axel HighWind
Axel HighWind
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:53 am

Axel HighWind wrote:Axel found himself rather impressed with her physical fitness as well as her large breasts, and with her on top again clearly taking control of the situation, and in a roundabout way tried to explain her lustful needs while flirting with him. She was removing his upper body from his jumpsuit, her hands exploring his abdomen while she licked him, complimented him...

"Thanks..." he gulped. He couldn't help his firm member was pressing against her inner thigh now at this angle, as this was fucking hot despite feeling wrong. There was no excuse, save that he wanted to test her physique for currently she held him firmly down, almost against his will! He pulled his arms out from the orange jumpsuit and grabbed hold of the squirrel girl, putting some effort into pulling her down onto the bed, and rolling back on top! Despite those lovely abs of her own, he was easily able to do such. Looking down at her, his hands on her shoulders, his long hair draping over his face as he looked down at her large brown eyes, before they traveled down her large rack, her toned stomach, her highleg thong. "You got some pretty nice abs yourself..." he says, leaning back, hands removed from her shoulders as he pulled away his fingerless work gloves, tossing them aside. "You're strength's pretty impressive too..." he commented, the top of his jumpsuit having pooled around his hips, he grabs one of the straps of his A-shirt, and yanks it over his head and removed it in one swift pull that was almost stripper-like! He tossed the shirt aside, showing off his toned upper body to the woman now, removing his goggles from his head and tossed them too before looming over her!

"Well my mysterious guest? Try some of this~" He cooed, his hands sliding under her thighs, pulling them up around his shoulders and brought his lips to the cameltoe thong! He gripped her fleshy, thick thighs as his lips played with her slit! He teasingly nibbled on her pearl, the corners of his mouth touching the sensitive flesh not covered by her spandex, high leg thong! Too deep to back down now... he'll just accept the consequences of his actions later. He wasn't able to hold back his own lust by this point either, his excitement growing while hers remained unfettered!

Makoto gasped, surprised that he was able to easily overpower her like that. "Ah, so you're not all looks yourself... hah~" She giggled. "Thanks, I work out~" Mako playfully retorted before he suddenly pulled her thighs up and over his shoulders and then applied his lips to her groin! "Haaah!" She gasped, hands tugging on her top, her thighs gripping the sides of his head as he teased her clothed pussy! "Ah...aah! So.. ha...unexpected...!" She cried out, flustered, her tail beating the side of the bed roughly as he did this!

Irvine's Apartment 3c420df9b227045675d355274d5d69ba

Her lidded eyes fluttered, her head resting against the bed's pillows, her tight hold of his head each time he hit a sweet spot, the feeling of his soft lips as they touched the tender flesh not covered by her underwear! She giggled in a flirty manner, tossing her head side to side, her knees pedalling behind him, her boots kicked away, revealing her stirrup style thigh high stockings, with her toes and heels exposed to be seen as she kicked and squirmed! "Ah, aaaaah yessss!" Makoto squeaked, tugging her top as Irvine's elder brother teased her pearl!

Irvine's Apartment 5e8e4a3fa121a42e6615cb7e18fa58af
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel HighWind Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:34 am

Makoto Nanaya wrote:
Axel HighWind wrote:Axel found himself rather impressed with her physical fitness as well as her large breasts, and with her on top again clearly taking control of the situation, and in a roundabout way tried to explain her lustful needs while flirting with him. She was removing his upper body from his jumpsuit, her hands exploring his abdomen while she licked him, complimented him...

Makoto gasped, surprised that he was able to easily overpower her like that. "Ah, so you're not all looks yourself... hah~" She giggled. "Thanks, I work out~" Mako playfully retorted before he suddenly pulled her thighs up and over his shoulders and then applied his lips to her groin! "Haaah!" She gasped, hands tugging on her top, her thighs gripping the sides of his head as he teased her clothed pussy! "Ah...aah! So.. ha...unexpected...!" She cried out, flustered, her tail beating the side of the bed roughly as he did this!

Her lidded eyes fluttered, her head resting against the bed's pillows, her tight hold of his head each time he hit a sweet spot, the feeling of his soft lips as they touched the tender flesh not covered by her underwear! She giggled in a flirty manner, tossing her head side to side, her knees pedalling behind him, her boots kicked away, revealing her stirrup style thigh high stockings, with her toes and heels exposed to be seen as she kicked and squirmed! "Ah, aaaaah yessss!" Makoto squeaked, tugging her top as Irvine's elder brother teased her pearl!

Even with the added pressure, Axel did not relent. He rubbed her squishy, thick thighs with his palms, slid his hands up and down them, up to her hips before sliding back to the thick, smooth muscle. She was sweet, as his tongue slid to the corners of her nether's lips, continuing to tease her anxious flower while she wiggled and moaned and nearly crushed his skull with her thighs!

He lowered her legs so she was flat on the bed now, ass to the sheets, using his hands to spread her legs to free his neck and head he eased her legs back to the covers and then proceeded to crawl over her. His tongue dragged across her lower abdomen, across her bikini line, across her navel, between the ridges of her toned core and chest, before he found his lips around her right breast, his left hand sliding around her back and holding the back of her neck for support while his right hand returned to her left breast! His legs pinned her hips, her warm, squishy and sweaty body rubbing against his shirtless and athletic frame, what wasn't being suckled or teased by his hand, anyhow.

He suckled her right breast, teasing the nipple gently with his teeth, careful not to bite her too hard while his right hand roughly groped and felt up her left tit. He stroked the fleshy, pliable orb in his hand, which practically melted in his attentive grasp. He teased and tweaked her hard nipple, squished his firm fingers into her deep flesh, cupped and rolled her left breast, now becoming slick with sweat, with his open palm.

It feels so soft, almost dough like, but more jiggly, and warm... so inviting, I can feel her little heart racing through my hand... He thought as he kissed her right breast, licking her chest, the spherical shape against his mouth was slightly salty from her sweat, but so sweet and inviting. Axel's gear shaft bulging from his jumpsuit was rubbing against the Squirrel-Kin's left thigh, becoming uncomfortable with his clothes still on! He pulled his lips away, facing the moaning woman, eyes locked to hers. His right hand seized working on her left breast, giving one firm, tease before sliding down her hips, his thumb catching the strap of her high leg thong and proceeded to tug it down, under her skirt, peeling it down her left leg.

Irvine's Apartment Makoto_bottom

He did this as he kissed the nameless, sexy Squirrel. His lips fiercely alternating between her upper and lower lip, his tongue glazing the plush flesh while his right hand returned, sliding up the left side of her body up to her breast, squeezing it again before sliding across the inner sider of her arm, and found her left hand, locking his fingers with hers as he squeezed her fist and continued to passionately kiss this mysterious beast kin...
Axel HighWind
Axel HighWind
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:17 am

Axel HighWind wrote:
Makoto Nanaya wrote:

Even with the added pressure, Axel did not relent. He rubbed her squishy, thick thighs with his palms, slid his hands up and down them, up to her hips before sliding back to the thick, smooth muscle. She was sweet, as his tongue slid to the corners of her nether's lips, continuing to tease her anxious flower while she wiggled and moaned and nearly crushed his skull with her thighs!

He lowered her legs so she was flat on the bed now, ass to the sheets, using his hands to spread her legs to free his neck and head he eased her legs back to the covers and then proceeded to crawl over her. His tongue dragged across her lower abdomen, across her bikini line, across her navel, between the ridges of her toned core and chest, before he found his lips around her right breast, his left hand sliding around her back and holding the back of her neck for support while his right hand returned to her left breast! His legs pinned her hips, her warm, squishy and sweaty body rubbing against his shirtless and athletic frame, what wasn't being suckled or teased by his hand, anyhow.

He suckled her right breast, teasing the nipple gently with his teeth, careful not to bite her too hard while his right hand roughly groped and felt up her left tit. He stroked the fleshy, pliable orb in his hand, which practically melted in his attentive grasp. He teased and tweaked her hard nipple, squished his firm fingers into her deep flesh, cupped and rolled her left breast, now becoming slick with sweat, with his open palm.

It feels so soft, almost dough like, but more jiggly, and warm... so inviting, I can feel her little heart racing through my hand... He thought as he kissed her right breast, licking her chest, the spherical shape against his mouth was slightly salty from her sweat, but so sweet and inviting. Axel's gear shaft bulging from his jumpsuit was rubbing against the Squirrel-Kin's left thigh, becoming uncomfortable with his clothes still on! He pulled his lips away, facing the moaning woman, eyes locked to hers. His right hand seized working on her left breast, giving one firm, tease before sliding down her hips, his thumb catching the strap of her high leg thong and proceeded to tug it down, under her skirt, peeling it down her left leg.

Irvine's Apartment Makoto_bottom

He did this as he kissed the nameless, sexy Squirrel. His lips fiercely alternating between her upper and lower lip, his tongue glazing the plush flesh while his right hand returned, sliding up the left side of her body up to her breast, squeezing it again before sliding across the inner sider of her arm, and found her left hand, locking his fingers with hers as he squeezed her fist and continued to passionately kiss this mysterious beast kin...

"Hahhh...ahhhhh~!" She moaned, everything felt so alive! Irvine's brother licked the corners of her pussy, causing her to writhe with excitement! But that was not all, he began to lower her body again, his tongue tracing up her abdomen, across her stomach and then found its way to her breast, while one hand cupped the back of her neck, and the other her left breast! "Haaah!! AHHHHH yessss, ohooo~" She moaned, closing her eyes, flustered as he worked on both of her breasts in tandem!
Irvine's Apartment 6a3c74c506159a1a79f210a2236054a7

Oh man he has some skill! He's eating me right up! Gods, I'm so fucking hot right now! He's like a sun, I'm gonna melt into a puddle at this rate! I only hope he drinks me up~ Her mental. lust filled thoughts nearly caused her ears to steam as she felt his hand, and his tongue and his bulging shaft pressing firmly against her inner left thigh! I want that thing inside me, turning and twisting my gears... right now!! She thought impatiently.

"Hahhh~" She moaned, feeling his hand tug and squeeze her chest, before sliding down her side, pulling down her thong under her skirt, she slid her right hand through his thick red hair as he did this. He had such long hair, like someone else she knew on the other side of the continent, digging her slender fingers through his silky soft hair, cupping the back of his head to keep it at her right tit for now, till she kicked off her thong. He however, pulled himself towards her, forcing his lips against her while his teasing right hand gripped her left breast once more for good measure, before sliding to her left palm, his hand gripping hers as she reflexively gripped back!

She closed her eyes, rolling her tongue into his mouth, her right hand still cupping the back of his head as they kissed passionately. Her fluffy tail, beating the bed pushed against the floor, pushing her back on top of him, her hand still tightly clutched in his, her lips firmly on his, and now her right hand cupped his cheek, while returning on top.

She pulled her lips away and slowly her hand from his, removing the rest of her top while her strong yet fluffy tail swished behind her. "I am so hot right now... hahahah..." She panted, tossing her top aside and then sat 'w' style with her back towards him! She glanced down at him, smiling. "Keep at it! I'm gonna take off your pants!" She giggled, unlacing his boots while she sat on him with his throbbing bulge placed between her thighs! Her bushy tail all the while playfully flopped onto his face, his chest, teasing him with her soft fur while her skirt flopped around her hips, as she hopped gently on his chest whilst removing his boots and and began tugging down the rest of his jumpsuit.

Irvine's Apartment 600e270135b7a21ceb27817cc603cc51f4f84d2b
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down