Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

+22
Bea Hunnie
Vivian Mooncaller
Leiko Cyniah
Fuyu Xucu
Yoko Hinomoto
Sophia Hawkes
Elric Cinderwood
Mai Natsume
Roxanne Woolf
Aedus
Zetos
Random Mobs
Doctor Sagiri
Reiko Miller
Grimoire Valentine
Yumi Hoshino
Veccna
Kraag Trolnic
Jace Farsythe
Belladonna
Namiko Yoriji
Rufus Tenik
26 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage Empty Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:40 pm

The Danton City Pub is also an Inn for weary travelers. There is a piano and stage to the far left when entering. Next to that is the stairs that lead to the Inn rooms, the left stairway goes up, the right goes down. Next to the right stairway is the Bar table with swivel chairs made of leather. To the far right are booths and a stairway that leads to the other booths and restaurant.

Map brought to you by DEATH:
Floor 1
Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage DantonCityPubFloorPlanA-1

Floor 2
Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage DantonCityPubFloorPlanB-1

The Pub is a Neutral Zone, in which no fighting will occur.

The Price of Drinks And the Inn are labled below:

Ale/Beer/Mead     5 gilex
Whiskey/Liquor/Hard Alcohol 10 gilex
Wine/Spirits   12 gilex
Imported Alcohol 12 gilex

Inn

one day---*Free
Two-Three Days---10 gilex
four-five days-- 30 gilex
two weeks- 100 gilex
--------------------------

The Danton City Pub (formerly Cesil's Bar) has had some modifications over the years; as for it is not located on the map, but the establishment now has a basement, one that leads to the storage room, while the other side of the room (blocked off by a wall) is a PowerRail Station, allowing visitors to climb up from the underground power railways and enter the pub to grab a pint or two.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage Empty Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Namiko Yoriji Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:07 pm

At the bar sat a pretty teenager who was developing into her early twenties. She sat there with a pair of brown leather cowgirl boots with the left crossed over the right, the hardened leather scuffed and worn in the soles. Her long shapely legs travel up to a low rising dark brown pair of daisy dukes which accentuated her rather ample ass, leaving very little to the imagination as they hugged her tightly like a pair of underwear; infact some of the other patrons were wondering if she was wearing any underneath. Above that, a light brown midriff cut Gabardine Western collared shirt with dark brown leather cuffs. Only two buttons were clamped above her naval, it seemed purposeful so that her rather perky and lithe breasts could be 'cut out' from the fabric. The breasts were only partially censored by a black and white striped mini-string bikini top which also did as much coverage as her dark brown short-shorts. A dark brown leather vest with fringe dangling off of it's hem hung around her shoulders, and above that a red bandanna was tied around her neck like a choker. To top it off (quite literally), was a brown leather stetson with a gilded jewel attached to it. Her long reddish brown hair fell from under that hat and over her shoulders, stopping just short of the small of her back. Her light brown Beijionese eyes glanced from her semi blushed state to a non-descript person who was telling a joke. Her right hand was propping up her head as she leaned over the bar table, turned towards the person with the intention of listening and when the person came to the punchline, the woman's light brown eyes were closed over by pretty long eyelashes; her eyes closing as she heartily laughed, nearly spilling the glass of vodka in her left hand while her chest heaved up and down; the action caused her breasts to bounce resiliently behind their tiny but firm hold of the sting bikini top.

No one could tell at a glance that this woman had just graduated the Gunslinger Academy third out of 150 her peers.

Of course no one would, at first. She didn't have the trademark pair of guns on her sides or, for that matter, any where at all on her person. She was a registered Apprentice Gunslinger after all; apprentices didn't get to carry weapons freely till they were a Master Gunslinger or a Gunslinger Enforcer. Something about so that they wouldn't go shooting up the town or something; but in reality it was just a tradition and custom. One had to earn their guns so says the teachings. Right now, her handguns, the ones she had to create and smith on her own as per tradition at the Gunslinger Association Academy, were in a lockup till she found herself a Master; and till she became a Master or an Enforcer, they were property of the Gunslinger Association.

The big Bowie knife which was sheathed inside her right booth was her only weapon she had at the moment. Not that it was a limitation, hell far from it. Gunslingers were not only trained with guns after all... and she herself also had the additional benefit of being born from two samurai's who taught her a thing or two about melee combat and using blades.

She turned her head towards the bar tender, smiling as she did so with sparkling ivory teeth. "I'll have a bit of Spiced Minktail Rum please." she says handing her empty vodka glass. She placed down 12 gilex and waited humbly for the tender to slide over the drink, which in a matter of seconds he did. "Thank ya kindly." she says tipping her hat, turning towards the stage where a pianist was playing some old tune. She didn't particularly care for the eyes that were laid upon her; if any had noticed, she had her eyes laid upon everyone else too. This Pub was a great place to meet up with a Gunslinger Master or an Enforcer, either of them could teach her the arts necessary to become the Gunslinger she was growing up to be.

"I, Namiko Yoriji will become a Gunslinger no matter what it will take." she thinks to herself, smiling and giggling at the thought of returning home to tell the news to her family. They'd be absolutely devastated. But that was good for her, she didn't want to be a member of the Beijionese Guard anyhow.

She sat there in her seat, closing her eyes and day dreamed of doing just that, and the looks of her parent's faces were priceless.
Namiko Yoriji
Namiko Yoriji
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage Empty I'm new here

Post  Belladonna Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:13 am

The new manageress or bar maid or just plain maid, came down the stairs and walked over to the bar. Her eyes swept the room taking in the few people who where sat drinking quietly. She stepped behind the counter and took a moment to check the optics and make sure all the bottles were full before turning her attention to the pumps to check the levels of all the draught alcohol. Satisfied that the current stock was sufficient she once more turned her attention to the room ready to begin her first shift as the inn's new bar maid.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Jace enters the pub silently and heads over to the counter to take a seat, looking up at the proprietress of the pub. His blue eyes widen slightly behind his reddish hair. "Well, you look new here," he says noting the woman's black attire. "I'll take a brandy on the rocks please." he asked, pulling his legs around the swivel chair's seat, the stainless revolver held snug on his right thigh before it was covered by his black trench coat, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the appropriate amount of Gilex for the drink before folding his hands together, bringing them about his mouth as he sat and looked to the others in the pub. He could hear some of their minds echo within his own, and a few of them he had to tone out; he was otherwise thinking of the next big shipment he needed to bring into town, he had to sell quite a few weapons ranging from handguns and SMG's to Assault Rifles and more heavy based ordnance before the ADN rode into town next week. And the shipment would arrive along the wasteland's coast, at Merrywillow Cave. "This shit isn't going to be easy to procure now that Alexis got herself killed last week. And Darko got himself arrested by the Military Police three nights ago. I'm going to need to hire someone or hope that my 'skills' keep me alive." he thinks to himself, seeming to be lost in thought by the onlookers if there were any.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:15 am

She took a clean glass from the shelving below the counter and smiling turned to the optics. She'd felt the man's eyes linger on her outfit and it annoyed her, still she had to suck it up and deal with it, after all she'd chosen to hide out here so she HAD to fit in.
"Yes I am, I just started today as the new assistant manageress. I'm running the place while..." She hesitated for a moment realising she didn't know the former manageress' name "The manageress is away" She recovered as best she could.
Taking her time with the drink she recovered her composure. Pressing the rim of the glass to the optic she poured a single brandy, then added two cubes of ice from the bucket on the back shelf, before wiping the scowl from her face to once more smile at the customer.
"That'll be ten gilax please" She said in as welcoming and friendly voice as she could muster, even though the guy seemed to have a lot more on his mind than whether the local bar staff were friendly. As he sat slumped against the bar seemingly lost in his thoughts.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:25 pm

He read her mind, unintentionally of course, but it didn't take a mind reader to know she wasn't very comfortable with her attire in this facility. "Thanks, and sorry for the stare, you are just a new face...and well, to be honest, I will say that this bar always had a weird dress code for it's employees..." he started as he glided the gilex over and reached for his glass as he realized what he had just said. "Oh! Not saying you look weird, no you look absolutely stunning if I may be bold to say so, but I just think the way the previous manageress set the uniform code was a tad odd." he says blushing, hoping he didn't insult the woman. Inside, he was still concerned over the weapon job, but he also needed to take a chill pill and relax about it. There was still plenty of time to worry about that later, and his 'sixth sense' didn't rub him the wrong way yet. "Anyway, you said it's been your first day, huh? Is it your first time to Danton? I mean, if I may ask, Miss...?" he asks, pausing on he name.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:08 pm

She took his money and dropped it in the till, brushing aside his comments about her attire with a shrug and a smile "I guess trade was down and she was prepared to try anything to get people through the door" Blushing a little at his compliment she side stepped it as best she could by answering honestly but not really giving any details.
"Its not the first time I've been here, but could well be the longest time I've spent here, previously I've only ever been passing through Danton" She extended a hand to the man "You can call me Donna" she smiled as she took him in in more detail. Although he was armed he didn't come across as a gunslinger, and though he seemed to have seen combat he obviously wasn't a soldier either. So he must be a merc, though he was a little low on firepower for that profession. She lent back against the counter and smiled "So what brings you to Danton?" She asked hoping to find out more, but also just happy to pass the time since the bar was quiet.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Belladonna wrote:She took his money and dropped it in the till, brushing aside his comments about her attire with a shrug and a smile "I guess trade was down and she was prepared to try anything to get people through the door" Blushing a little at his compliment she side stepped it as best she could by answering honestly but not really giving any details.
"Its not the first time I've been here, but could well be the longest time I've spent here, previously I've only ever been passing through Danton" She extended a hand to the man "You can call me Donna" she smiled as she took him in in more detail. Although he was armed he didn't come across as a gunslinger, and though he seemed to have seen combat he obviously wasn't a soldier either. So he must be a merc, though he was a little low on firepower for that profession. She lent back against the counter and smiled "So what brings you to Danton?" She asked hoping to find out more, but also just happy to pass the time since the bar was quiet.

Jace nodded in agreement. "Well.. that would make sense." he says this and takes a small sip from the Brandy. On the topic of her being in the city before, he could tell she was uncomfortable about the subject, and he decided to veer well off regarding that topic. He noticed that she gave him her hand, which he took gently and shook it, as he held her cool hand, he could feel tell tale traces from holding it that she's held weapons before, or at least had some advanced training since they were a tad rough, not to mention he thought he had a mental image of her being covered in blood and being absolutely delighted in whom ever she had 'disposed of'. He looks up into her own blue eyes and then smiles. "Pleasure to meet you Donna." he says this as he turns her hand so that the back of her hand was faced up before planting a soft kiss upon it. "It is quite the lovely name, in the Romance Languages its a name that translates to Lady, while in some other terms I've read, it can roughly translate to 'World Ruler'," he pauses releasing her hand gently before looking up at her with a wink. "Tell me, are you a World Ruler, Donna?" he says with a soft chuckle before returning to his drink briefly.

Upon asking why he was in town, he leaned back slightly and laid his glass back down upon the table. "Well, you know, just passing through, following the trade routes... a bit of business I have to attend to shortly, and it takes place not too far from here if I might add. I thought I may as well grab a drink and get some down time before I would head out to work. Besides, I have to wait for night fall anyhow." he responds to the beautiful assistant manageress. "Though, it's nothing too dangerous, mind you. You have that slight look of worry and doubt on your face; I'm usually quite well off with just this piece." he says clapping the stainless revolver on his right thigh. "My most dangerous weapon," he says bringing his hand up before he tapped his temple. "...is right up here." he says with a slight smirk, knowing how cheesy and superficial that sounds, but it wasn’t exactly his intelligence he was referring to...
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:04 pm

She took her hand back from his kiss and picked up a clean glass to polish with a towel, his flirtatious demeanor made her uncomfortable. But no it wasn't just his flirting, it was almost as though he could read her mind. After all she knew better than to give anything away when checking out another person's weapons, either she was getting sloppy or there was more to this guy than met the eye. Using her training she steered her thoughts towards the menial task of making sure the glasses were clean.
"Lady, huh" she gestured to her outfit "Because all the finest ladies of Galiavan dress like this" she spoke with a mocking tone, not aimed at him but more at her own circumstances "And yes, I'm ruler of all I survey!" her arms swept out taking in the interior of the bar "At least till the boss gets back!"
She sighed and half chuckled, amused by the fact that Galiavan's once most deadly and highly paid assassin would end up pouring drinks and dressed as a maid in such a dive as this.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Namiko Yoriji Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:52 pm

"Awesome!" cried Namiko in a slightly slurred manner as she brings herself over to the counter, red in the face and shoveling a pile of uncounted cash towards Bella. "As the Queen of the pub, then, I ask of you to kindly refill my stein, if you can nicely m'lady?" she asked, half bowing and giggling as she was also blushing and seemed to be full of energy. Her attire pointed her to be a Gunslinger, but she lacked the guns (as well as other unmentionables, but those don't signify one to be a Gunslinger). She smiled, hiccuping under clenched white teeth.
Namiko Yoriji
Namiko Yoriji
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Belladonna wrote:She took her hand back from his kiss and picked up a clean glass to polish with a towel, his flirtatious demeanor made her uncomfortable. But no it wasn't just his flirting, it was almost as though he could read her mind. After all she knew better than to give anything away when checking out another person's weapons, either she was getting sloppy or there was more to this guy than met the eye. Using her training she steered her thoughts towards the menial task of making sure the glasses were clean.
"Lady, huh" she gestured to her outfit "Because all the finest ladies of Galiavan dress like this" she spoke with a mocking tone, not aimed at him but more at her own circumstances "And yes, I'm ruler of all I survey!" her arms swept out taking in the interior of the bar "At least till the boss gets back!"
She sighed and half chuckled, amused by the fact that Galiavan's once most deadly and highly paid assassin would end up pouring drinks and dressed as a maid in such a dive as this.

He closed his eyes and rubbed the back of his neck. He chuckled nervously. "No, because you are of a class of your own, a Lady of the among well..." he then covered one side of his mouth to hide it from the Gunslinger Apprentice who just came in to refill her stein and then mouthed to Donna: "common people like her." he finished with a wink. "Besides, not many people can comfortably fit in a dress like that and make it work." he says taking another, but longer sip of his drink. He sets the glass back down and then looks up at Donna with a cocked eyebrow. "Ah, well then my Lady, I shall take care to abide by your laws when I enter your territories," he says mocking a bow to her. In mid bow, he looks up and smiles. "Well, till the other Queen returns." he then winks at her before returning to his proper stance and picked up his drink again.

She was nervous, and he was scaring her with his power. He of course didn't mean to, he had no quarrel with her, but found her past a mystery. He kinda wished to delve further, but there were only so much a gentleman con-artist like himself could dive into before he became a scumbag, so he backed off.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:58 am

She smiled at the man as he bowed to her, perhaps he wasn't so bad after all he did have a certain charm. Her gaze shifted to Namiko, she was young, and drunk, Bella smiled "Are you sure you haven't already had enough?" She asked the young gunslinger crossing her arms and cocking an eyebrow as she did. At one time this would have filled a room with dread since it meant her hands would be resting on the grips of her dual sigs, but today her reputation was forgotten and her guns elsewhere.
"Why don't I get you one of my "Specials" she put emphasis on the word as she spoke to Namiko, and turned pouring a mixture of fruit and berry juice into a tall glass before adding lots of ice, making sure the other girl didn't notice the drink was alcohol free.
"There try that, but be careful it'll knock your socks off!" She took the appropriate money from the girl's pile of cash and smiled at Jace.
"So what business are you in?" She asked the loaded question innocently.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:08 pm

Belladonna wrote:She smiled at the man as he bowed to her, perhaps he wasn't so bad after all he did  have a certain charm. Her gaze shifted to Namiko, she was young, and drunk, Bella smiled "Are you sure you haven't already had enough?" She asked the young gunslinger crossing her arms and cocking an eyebrow as she did. At one time this would have filled a room with dread since it meant her hands would be resting on the grips of her dual sigs, but today her reputation was forgotten and her guns elsewhere.
"Why don't I get you one of my "Specials" she put emphasis on the word as she spoke to Namiko, and turned pouring a mixture of fruit and berry juice into a tall glass before adding lots of ice, making sure the other girl didn't notice the drink was alcohol free.
"There try that, but be careful it'll knock your socks off!" She took the appropriate money from the girl's pile of cash and smiled at Jace.
"So what business are you in?" She asked the loaded question innocently.

He turned towards Namiko as Donna handed her the ''special'' drink. "Yeah, last time I had one of those, I could hardly see my hand in front of me. It's definitely not for the faint of heart." he adds to Donna's little white lie. After that he turned to see Donna smiling at him.

"So what business are you in?"

He kept his cool and smiled back. He would have no qualms telling her (at least in a more private area) that he was a gun-for-hire, as well as a black market arms dealer. He wasn't an amateur either, he's sold weapons to the Arcanda Crime Syndicate and also had managed to rob them blind; but if not for his own 'special' gift, he'd probably would be dead by now. But as it looked, she looked like someone who was trying to run away from something violent and bloody, so he would respect that and tell his own little white lie.

"Well, as you can tell I am a gunman." he started, taking up his glass and finishing what he had left. That was true enough, but now it was time for the little sprinkle of B.S.: "You see though, I'm in Danton not as a hired bodyguard or grunt this evening, no no no, today I'm here for picking up a shipment of goods I need to sell for a specific client of mine. He was unable to make the journey himself, but alas, what is a young man like myself to do to earn his keep otherwise?" he says closing his eyes temporarily, raising his arms to indicate the stress he had accumulated on such a remedial, but out of the way task. "And I'm supposed to meet him again in Breland, which is of course, across the bloody ocean. Well, I guess it can't be helped. You can say I'm only a bit anxious to get my pay." he says almost rather truthfully, keeping away from leaking specific details and places he had to be. A little embellishment to a truth is always better than a straight up lie.

He leans upon the counter, propping his head up with his elbow when he looks up at Donna, and then turns to the sign about the upstairs Inn. He blinks before peeling himself away from the counter top, running a hand through his reddish hair before he pointed at the sign. "So, do you have any vacancies? And if you do, mind leading me to my room, Donna: Ruler of all the lands you survey?" he says with a small chuckle and an added wink.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:48 pm

She listened to his story, not entirely convinced by it, although she didn't have his ability to read minds the time she'd spent in her previous profession had taught her to know when she wasn't hearing the whole truth. However she was certain the man meant her no ill will so she let the story of his pass without question.
His request for a room half surprised her, she had no idea what rooms the place had, or for that matter if any of them were free! A quick scan behind the bar revealed nothing, no guests register or pricing guide.
"Uhm... sure we have rooms" she smiled nervously "And of course, in fact come with me and I'll show you to it right now!" She had no idea what to do if the rooms where occupied, or what to charge if they weren't "Lets say first nights free for paying customers" she joked as she headed for the stairs to the first floor.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Belladonna wrote:She listened to his story, not entirely convinced by it, although she didn't have his ability to read minds the time she'd spent in her previous profession had taught her to know when she wasn't hearing the whole truth. However she was certain the man meant her no ill will so she let the story of his pass without question.
His request for a room half surprised her, she had no idea what rooms the place had, or for that matter if any of them were free! A quick scan behind the bar revealed nothing, no guests register or pricing guide.
"Uhm... sure we have rooms" she smiled nervously "And of course, in fact come with me and I'll show you to it right now!" She had no idea what to do if the rooms where occupied, or what to charge if they weren't "Lets say first nights free for paying customers" she joked as she headed for the stairs to the first floor.

He smiled. "You sound quite convinced." he says with a sly half sarcastic tone. "And thank you! Lead the way 'Lady of Danton'," he teased playfully. He stood up from his seat, and followed the young manageress up the stairway to where the Inn rooms had been kept. He pats her shoulder as they climbed the stairs. "That must be a new policy to have a free nights stay after having a drink! I should come back here more often." he says as he pats her shoulder again and produced about 150 Gilex. "But, with that being said, I couldn't be a gentleman without paying for the room first. So, again, lead the way my lady." he says winking to her. He noticed, now that they were standing together, he was about two inches taller than her, and in the better lighting of the lit stairway truly saw how beautiful and elegant this woman was. She had quite the lovely face, with big blue eyes and an almost sculpted look-to be honest he thought he was looking at some artist's living masterpiece.

He blushed deeply for a moment, coughing into his fist before he removed his hand, leaving the Gilex there upon her shoulder as he half turns. "Ahem..well, yes, do carry on."
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Namiko Yoriji Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Belladonna wrote:She smiled at the man as he bowed to her, perhaps he wasn't so bad after all he did  have a certain charm. Her gaze shifted to Namiko, she was young, and drunk, Bella smiled "Are you sure you haven't already had enough?" She asked the young gunslinger crossing her arms and cocking an eyebrow as she did. At one time this would have filled a room with dread since it meant her hands would be resting on the grips of her dual sigs, but today her reputation was forgotten and her guns elsewhere.
"There try that, but be careful it'll knock your socks off!" She took the appropriate money from the girl's pile of cash...

Namiko's eyes widen. "Oh WOW! Reeaaally?!" She had sound quite excited as she took the stein back and looked at it. To her, it looked like the most fruity drink ever concocted, but she also knew the fruitier they are, the more alcohol is added into it.

[quote="Jace Farsythe"]
He turned towards Namiko as Donna handed her the ''special'' drink. "Yeah, last time I had one of those, I could hardly see my hand in front of me. It's definitely not for the faint of heart." he adds to Donna's little white lie. After that he turned to see Donna smiling at him.

She had turned to the man in black with a twinkling fire in her eyes. "Oh Gods, really?! Wow! I'm going to come back for another!" she exclaimed with drunken laughter, wobbling back to her seat as she drank the unmolested ''fruit cocktail'' and screamed out: "THIS IS DELICIOUS!" with a bout of drunken laughter.
Namiko Yoriji
Namiko Yoriji
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:25 am

Bella went back down the stairs. She was annoyed and regretful, frustrated that she might have been to harsh towards a customer who was only coming on to her and that she'd so easily allowed her new persona to slip. Obviously keeping her cool was the name of the game. She smiled at the punch drinking customer as she swished behind the bar. Stopping and taking a moment to check her make up in the big mirror behind the bar. Looking the way she did it was hardly a surprise that someone would make a pass, she was just going to have to learn to live with it. With a sigh she turned and wiped the bar down, it wasn't messy but it was something to do while she waited for her next customer.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraag Trolnic Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:13 pm

The doors of the establishment swing open, the doors themselves slammed against the walls of the interior which produced an incredibly loud 'BANG'. In the doorway stood two, incredibly large, and bulbous amphibian like creatures who snorted and croaked as they let their tall almost ten foot height dip under the door's frame as they entered. "Veccna!! You put us behind three miserable weeks because of your shovelnosed trolip back in Bucgarth Village! Eh, me head is now gone a tad foggy thanks to YOU, if it weren't for ye being such a bastard about it, I'd have gotten us to Danton a week ago, maybe a week and a half-" the large frog which had a strange strip of hair running down from its head. It paused as it turns to the limited crowd inside the pub. "What are ya looking at?!" he cried out, causing most of the customers to either sit silently or get up and leave, brushing past their pond stink and sticky bodies. The two croaked, and Trolnic approached the bar where the short raven haired woman in the atrocious dress stood behind the counter, wiping it down. If anything though, she did have a nice pair of teets swaying behind the silk of her dress, as well as a well rounded bum which he could just see the corner of her ass's cheeks poke out as she bent over to clean; but Trolnic really didn't take things to mind as humans would. No, he thought of them on an entirely different level.

He slapped his webbed hand upon the counter, his long snaking and drooling tongue slipping out and poking the Barmaid's shoulder as he then proceeds to say: "Two kegs, wench. The biggest ye got. If ye need help with them, just give me an' my boy Veccna a shout." he says, pulling his hand away and revealing a partial gold bar. If Bella took notice, beyond the slime that trailed off of it, there was some blood dripping off the item, giving rise to the idea that this was less than legal currency, not to mention it would have been sufficient enough to buy the entire pub if he wanted to. He now turns to Veccna, who still stands in the doorway like a dope, causing Trolnic to heave his chest with a heavy sigh.

Kraag Trolnic
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Veccna Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:23 pm

Veccna shook his head, shaking his daydream away as he followed his comrade inside. "Oh, you shut it you mudcaked shroom." he says in a raspy voice. The scent in the air was familiar, but he had never been to this pub in his life, thus it had caused Veccna to daydream for a moment or two in the doorway. "The smell... it's quite nice in here, I can't help but get it out of my mind, Trolnic." he says as he walks up to the counter as well. The scent seemed to get stronger, but Veccna paid no mind as he leans his back against the counter, dragging his metal spikes of his armor against the wood of the counter top. "Well, if you weren't so bad with direction Trolnic, we would'nt have taken as long. You can't help a Amphemite when he needs to make guppies to preserve his future, and I tell ya; I'm going to be well preserved. Unlike another Amphemite I know standing beside me..." Veccna states, shoving Trolnic's shoulder, causing the larger Amphemite to snarl and croak.

Veccna
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:08 pm

She reached down under the bar and pulled out two large ale kegs, each held a couple of gallons. One at a time she heaved them onto the bar in front of the two amphibians. Not much was know about their ways as they tended to avoid humans as much as humans did them. One thing Bella did know was that they had short tempers and weren't too bright. She absent mindedly brushed the tongue away as she eyed the gold piece.
"Plenty more of those for you...... gentlemen" she hesitated wondering if they'd prefer to be called frogmen but dismissing the thought "Anything you want just let me know! We all to keep all our clientele happy" She smiled up at the two amphibs wishing they'd gone to another bar but determined to make the most gold out of them she could whilst they where here.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Namiko Yoriji Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:18 pm

As the two frogmen were practically taking up the entire barspace, the still drunken Namiko managed to squeeze between their bellies and gasp as she hit the counter. She looked up at Bella with a wide smile and handed her the beerstein again. "An..another of your best!" she hiccups, paying little to any notice to the horrifying frogs that were taking up space.
Namiko Yoriji
Namiko Yoriji
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraag Trolnic Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Belladonna wrote:She reached down under the bar and pulled out two large ale kegs, each held a couple of gallons. One at a time she heaved them onto the bar in front of the two amphibians. Not much was know about their ways as they tended to avoid humans as much as humans did them. One thing Bella did know was that they had short tempers and weren't too bright. She absent mindedly brushed the tongue away as she eyed the gold piece.
"Plenty more of those for you...... gentlemen" she hesitated wondering if they'd prefer to be called frogmen but dismissing the thought "Anything    you want just let me know! We all to keep all our clientele happy" She smiled up at the two amphibs wishing they'd gone to another bar but determined to make the most gold out of them she could whilst they where here.  

Trolnic snorted, the sound similar to a hog, but with more of an amphibian ribbit. As he took hold of one of the beer kegs and smashed the lid open. He used the keg like a beer mug and chugged down the ale that was within. When the red headed girl slipped between both Kraag and Veccna, the elder Kraag hissed and grumbled. However, as the woman behind the counter turned around to make the drink for the obviously drunken teen or young woman between he and Veccna, Kraag let his curiosity get to the better of him. He turned his head toward's Bella's back, and let his tongue slip out from his mouth. Slowly the tongue got to the edge of Bella's skirt and then proceeded to lift the skirt slowly. He was curious to what undergarment she was wearing, while at the same time wanted to bet it was what humans called 'thongs' or to see if he was wrong and if it was a low leg or some other kind of garment. It was the only strange habit he had, but his need to horde and seek out such strange things got to the better of him, and now the back end of her skirt was lifted up to the womans 'dimples of venus'. She did say 'anything you want', so he was just satiating that need.

Kraag Trolnic
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:28 pm

She set to work mixing another "special" for Namiko, or as it was more commonly called a fruit punch. As she worked she became conscious that the hem of her skirt was riding up and without too much though reached to tug it back down, the revealing hemline didn't leave her much modesty as it was. Taking a good scoop of ice for the drink she again felt her skirt move and threw a glance into the bar mirror, seeing both frog men holding their kegs with two hands she shrugged and again tried to pull the hem down this time to feel resistance. Turning she was horrified to see the hairy frog's tongue extended and pulling at the silky folds of her dress his attention so focused that he was oblivious to being caught in the act.
"What the hell do you think your doing!" She demanded gesturing with the ice scoop as if she meant to feed it to him.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Veccna Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:46 am

Veccna hissed as well as the drunken teen slipped between them. "Watch yourself lady," he warned. "I'm trying to drink here! You almost made me drop my keg!" He exclaimed in anger towards the girl in the cowgirl attire. He still couldn't get that scent out of his nose... it was a scent that he's sworn he's smelled before, but couldn't quite put his tongue on it... well either way, he continued to drink despite Trolnic's strange perversions towards the Barmaid, who was quite tasty looking if he said so himself, but he didn't think that Trolnic's ever eaten a human yet, at least, not in front of Veccna.

Veccna
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraag Trolnic Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:54 am

Belladonna wrote:She set to work mixing another "special" for Namiko, or as it was more commonly called a fruit punch. As she worked she became conscious that the hem of her skirt was riding up and without too much though reached to tug it back down, the revealing hemline didn't leave her much modesty as it was. Taking a good scoop of ice for the drink she again felt her skirt move and threw a glance into the bar mirror, seeing both frog men holding their kegs with two hands she shrugged and again tried to pull the hem down this time to feel resistance. Turning she was horrified to see the hairy frog's tongue extended and pulling at the silky folds of her dress his attention so focused that he was oblivious to being caught in the act.
"What the hell do you think your doing!" She demanded gesturing with the ice scoop as if she meant to feed it to him.

Even as she turned to him with the scoop as if she intended to ram it down his throat, Trolnic stared at her with blank yellow expressionless eyes. He slowly retracted his tongue, not before flicking it upwards and rolling it under the barmaids chin however, and couldn't help but mentally complement her rather sweet taste and silky texture once the tongue was slipped back into his maw. He chuckled. "Only admiring the view, sweetheart." he then slowly turned away, bringing the keg to his mouth again, splashing what was left of the barrel down his gullet before he let the wooden barrel fall to the floor. "Another one wench!" he exclaimed rudely.

Kraag Trolnic
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next