Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

+22
Bea Hunnie
Vivian Mooncaller
Leiko Cyniah
Fuyu Xucu
Yoko Hinomoto
Sophia Hawkes
Elric Cinderwood
Mai Natsume
Roxanne Woolf
Aedus
Zetos
Random Mobs
Doctor Sagiri
Reiko Miller
Grimoire Valentine
Yumi Hoshino
Veccna
Kraag Trolnic
Jace Farsythe
Belladonna
Namiko Yoriji
Rufus Tenik
26 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 6 Empty Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Elric Cinderwood Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:21 am

Mai Natsume wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:
Mai Natsume wrote:

Mai debated her options, then shrugged her shoulders, sighing. Well, I ain't got nothing better to do anyway. she thought, entering through the pub's entrance after him. She took a look around the room, and half smiled. "Seems like a popular spot." she says under her breath, feeling a little shy and like she stood out just standing there. She turned, noticing the lizard man and couldn't help but smile in amazement, having a fondness of lizards and reptiles. When she realized she was staring she became scarlet and looked desperately for Elric. When she spotted him at the bar she awkwardly recomposed herself and walked over to him, taking a seat beside him. Still blushing she chuckled awkwardly, parting a length of blue behind her ear. "Heheh, lizards, my weakness." she says to Elric softly, a bit embarrassed. Taking a moment to recompose herself, she turned to the barman with a blushing smile:

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 6 D216c052c11c03e96310e87e74c54d42_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn259

"I'll have a sweetberry wine cocktail, please." she said sweetly.

The barman scoffed, a queer smirk upon his face as he shook his head left to right lightly. "Sweet berry wine? This isn't the Capital, love." he says, fixing her a glass of red wine with no particular interest. He set it before her, leaning over the counter. "Twelve Plat'." he says, requiring 12 Gilex.

She slightly frowned at the barman, and looked at her glass despairingly. With a flustered face and a little puff escaping her lips from embarrassment, she reached back to her pack, and fetched out her coin purse, clinking with coin from the mission she and Elric had just completed. After shelling out twelve of the octagonal coins, she sighed again.  

Elric Cinderwood wrote:
Elric turned to Mai, rolling his eye with a slight smirk upon her awkward entrance. "I can't understand how you still act shy around large groups, but in battle you are a typhoon of chaos, getting up close and personal with the enemy." His drink arrives, and he takes it, raising it to his lips once for a quick sip before adding: "It's contradicting."

He took another mouthful of whiskey, letting the ice clink in the glass, before answering her question. "No, not here. I live...further West. We'll have to pass through the Amaine, and though the forest has its dangerous sections, I somewhat remember the safer paths through the woodland." He says before, turning to her, his eyepatch's leather shimmered. "Speaking of the West and growing up, didn't you say you grew up in Beijio? Must have been a while since you seen your family yourself, no?" He asked.  

Thankfully, Elric backing her up made her at ease again, and the blue haired girl turned to the man with a smile. "In a battle, it just feels different. Especially since I know I have you backing me up man." she says, in a masculine, boisterous manner, punching his right arm playfully. "We're all roustabouts here, Elric. Though, it is true I was born in Beijio, I...." she paused for a moment, her lips just seeming to stop themselves as she looked past Elric, her memories of home taking over...

"Father! Father! Please look at me! Why...Why won't you say anything to me?! Its not my fault! Th-the relic...changed me, but I-I'm still...."

She winced, closing her eyes tight, then slowly winked them back open, as if suffering from a migraine. "I...don't visit home. They're all too busy with Beijio affairs anyway." she says with a reassuring smile, grabbing her glass of wine, and rose it to her lips, closing her eyes, her lips forming a weary smile as she drew in the blood red liquid.

"...your boy."

Looking at Mai in the odd yet high spirited manner made it hard for him not to smile. "Heh, well not that smooth. My body is covered in scars. If anything, I'm more rough." he joked, before grabbing the hand she held out, and clapped it with his other hand, before shaking her now balled fist in his hands vigorously. "Thank you for helping me out." he says grinning, before returning to his drink and took another sip from it.
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 6 Empty Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Mai Natsume Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:01 am

Mai's eyes opened, and she blinked a couple times with her long lashes as he held her hand and shook it vigorously. Once he let go, returning to his drink, Mai shot up and headed for the bathroom, without looking at him. "I-I'll be right back, Sabby." she says walking briskly to the door of the ladies room.

Once inside, she walked to the sink, turning it on to splash water in her face. She looked up into the mirror, finding her face was absolutely scarlet.... One sip of ass tasting wine does not get me that red... she thought, and it only made it worse for her. She sighed. "...Dammit." she mumbled.
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:22 am

Elric raised a brow as his comrade left for the wash room. He blinked before shrugging and continued with his drink. Thinking about it, he met Mai officially about 5 years ago. She had left some military college and become a mercenary. Strangely, despite being green, she was rather capable fighter against those giant sand worms. Despite being 15, she dove right into one of them, swallowed whole. He had figured her just another casualty, but when she came bursting from its belly. The image was still harrowing in his minds eye: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 6 6301227_std

He chuckled. "Best partner I could ask for." He says out loud, smiling as he took another shot. The image of her as a young girl, covered in worm guts and standing atop the crag most valiantly as the savior of their company, remained in his mind, replacing the harshness of the vile sac of flesh which had been the worms.
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:06 am

Mai finished composing herself, taking a little longer than she liked to have, but she was only slightly pink in the face now, rather than being as red as an apple. I don't know what came over me. C'mon, pull yourself together. He's just another dude. A good one at that. You can trust him with your life. she thought, clapping the sides of her face with both her hands before she made her way out, heading back to her seat beside Elric. She blushed yet, but more so out of embarrassment now. "S-sorry, heh." she says, nervously sitting back down, grabbing her wine. "So, its beyond the Amaine? Y-your home, I mean," she started. "Shouldn't we just use the highway? I imagine it would be safer."
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Elric turned to her and then back to the bar with a playful grin. "Ah, you're back. You didn't fall into the toilet did ya?" he asked, jokingly of course as he took another sip. Once finished, he set his empty glass down and nodded. "Yeah, we're going to cut through the Amaine since it'll be quicker. Also... something in the wind tells me taking the Mijhen Highway will be ill advised. It's like a scent of embers, and sulfur. It tickles the back of my neck, and makes my stomach knot. We will not take the road..." he says in a cryptic manner, using some of the scouting techniques he learned, serendipitously enough, from home. "Call it a hunch." he adds, before calling over the bar man again, and this time asked for a full bottle of the firebrand whiskey, providing the platinum Gilex coins for the trade.
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:40 pm

Elric Cinderwood wrote:Elric turned to her and then back to the bar with a playful grin. "Ah, you're back. You didn't fall into the toilet did ya?" he asked, jokingly of course as he took another sip.

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 6 81e5b79a7d7958d33e708cdb50d66f28_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn29c

"Hrmmmmph..." Mai scowled at him with a drawn out grumble.

Elric Cinderwood wrote:Once finished, he set his empty glass down and nodded. "Yeah, we're going to cut through the Amaine since it'll be quicker. Also... something in the wind tells me taking the Mijhen Highway will be ill advised. It's like a scent of embers, and sulfur. It tickles the back of my neck, and makes my stomach knot. We will not take the road..." he says in a cryptic manner, using some of the scouting techniques he learned, serendipitously enough, from home. "Call it a hunch." he adds, before calling over the bar man again, and this time asked for a full bottle of the firebrand whiskey, providing the platinum Gilex coins for the trade.

She softened her features a little, listening to his explanation. "Sure it isn't the whiskey talking?" she joked, before returning to her glass of wine, taking a long sip from it before setting it back down. "Well which ever the case, I'll trust your judgement Elric. We've been paired up in combat situations for a while now, and your gut hasn't failed us yet." she says still put off by the taste from the wine. It did not sit well with her tongue at all. Combined with the darkness behind the Bar Tender's mind, she was rather averse to drinking anymore. She noted that Elric was buying the full bottle instead of grabbing a second glass, and she smirked. "Ah, so are we heading out now then? I'm ready when you are, I don't think I'll be finishing my glass this evening."
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:26 pm

He chuckled at her reaction to himself, and turned to the approaching barman. Once the bottle arrived, he paid the man and turned to Mai. "This is true, and here's to hoping for another five or twelve years of partnership, Mai!" He says taking her glass after she sipped from it, and brought it to his lips, downing the rest of the glass. With the declaration stated, he sets the glass down and stands up from his seat, collecting the duffel bag beside him, setting the bottle into it before zipping it back up. "Well, the sun is still high, but it won't be for too long. If you still want to, lets get a move on." he says clapping her shoulder before he began to make his way out of the pub.
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:28 am

Elric Cinderwood wrote:He chuckled at her reaction to himself, and turned to the approaching barman. Once the bottle arrived, he paid the man and turned to Mai. "This is true, and here's to hoping for another five or twelve years of partnership, Mai!" He says taking her glass after she sipped from it, and brought it to his lips, downing the rest of the glass. With the declaration stated, he sets the glass down and stands up from his seat, collecting the duffel bag beside him, setting the bottle into it before zipping it back up. "Well, the sun is still high, but it won't be for too long. If you still want to, lets get a move on." he says clapping her shoulder before he began to make his way out of the pub.

Mai smiled and nodded. "I second that!" she says when she noticed he took her glass, and blushed as he drank from the same cup. Normally this wouldn't bother her or mark her attention, but again...she was set off slightly by it. When he clapped her shoulder she blinked, and nodded repeatedly. "Y-Yeah, following you're lead." She replies, chuckling albeit nervously. She stands back up and follows Elric out of the pub.
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetos Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:50 am

Zetos, drunken and somewhat disappointed scans the bar room once more for the red headed she-devil. He was sure she was supposed to be here, as that was what the hooded figure had told him not long after that little traitorous bitch made off with the gang's money. She'll be at the watering hole in the Old Capital, is what he told me. But as far as I see, she ain't here. Damn brat's gonna pay big for this fuck up! He grumbled at his inner thoughts, arms folded with his claws digging into his scaly skin. He tried to relax with another drink, but it seemed to fail to do anything but make him all the more angry.
Zetos
Zetos
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Hawkes Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:15 am

[From here]

Sophia having grown bored of the scenic vista overlooking the town of Danton, decided that in her best interest since it was getting dark to venture to the local pub. She enters the bar brim with energy despite the considerable distance she had trekked in those high heeled boots to get there! Sophia Beatrice Hawkes was a woman of immaculate stamina and energy though, so a trip from Grey Mountain through the Edge of the Amaine then the cobblestone streets of Danton was nothing for the likes of her!

Still, the journey left her parched as she had expected, and she quickly made her way over to the bar stools hovering the cherrywood counter. She smiled, slipping some Gilex bills from her bouncing bodice and slammed it upon the glossy polished surface. "Double Whiskey, on the rocks love!" she asked, smiling with her yellow glasses hanging off the edge of her nose. Her golden gaze went from the bartender to the mirror behind the bar. She took in the people behind her; mostly bikers from their get up. One in particular was unique among the taut leather and muscle, a tall lizard man who seemed to scan the room every other moment anxiously; as if he was waiting impatiently for someone in particular. He's not interested in me, so thats a relief I guess. She thought, her plush lips forming a small smirk. Soon her drink was delivered and change returned, to which she then pocketed in her cropped jacket's small pockets. Zipping them back into place, she took her glass and decided to roam the pub; to listen to the gossip and perhaps look for a place to sit and entertain herself for a period.
Sophia Hawkes
Sophia Hawkes
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetos Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:16 am

Zetos looked down at the new arrival entering the pub, unable to ignore such a livewire person as she roamed about without cause or meaning. Given he was bored and still looking for that traitorous wench, his large eyes couldn't help but take a break and leer at the rather tall blond. "Oi!" he exclaimed, not once, but twice before he jutted out his long thick leg in front of her path. "Oi..." he says for a third time, arms still crossed. "You're breaking me concentration here!" He roared, more annoyed than angry. He was massive with his near ten foot height; but the bar was taller and his wide body took up an entire booth. He dragged a wooden chair across the wooden floor with his tail; the general white noise and chaos within the pub didn't seize at any point of this meeting. He slides the chair next to her, and taps its bottom with the tip of his tail. "Sit." He ordered, his large eyes narrowed on her. A few of his mates turned and observed, their snickers dying down as they raised a brow to their leader's actions. Zetos grumbled. "Are ya deaf?" he hissed, growing impatient.
Zetos
Zetos
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Hawkes Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:39 am

Zetos wrote:Zetos looked down at the new arrival entering the pub, unable to ignore such a livewire person as she roamed about without cause or meaning. Given he was bored and still looking for that traitorous wench, his large eyes couldn't help but take a break and leer at the rather tall blond. "Oi!" he exclaimed, not once, but twice before he jutted out his long thick leg in front of her path. "Oi..." he says for a third time, arms still crossed. "You're breaking me concentration here!" He roared, more annoyed than angry. He was massive with his near ten foot height; but the bar was taller and his wide body took up an entire booth. He dragged a wooden chair across the wooden floor with his tail; the general white noise and chaos within the pub didn't seize at any point of this meeting. He slides the chair next to her, and taps its bottom with the tip of his tail. "Sit." He ordered, his large eyes narrowed on her. A few of his mates turned and observed, their snickers dying down as they raised a brow to their leader's actions. Zetos grumbled. "Are ya deaf?" he hissed, growing impatient.

Though she did hear him call the second time, Sophie couldn't ignore a leg crossing her path that was almost as long as she was tall. She turned to face the sitting giant as he spoke simple words to her before dragging a chair over to her side with his prehensile tail. Assessing their height difference, this would make conversing all the more uncomfortable.

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 6 Zetos_and_hawkes_by_keskewolf-dbskno5

Upon him becoming impatient, she raised a brow, her golden gaze from the seat to the reptile's own golden orbs narrowing in on her. She wryly grinned up at the creature. "No, Gods no love. Not deaf at all~ Wouldn't want to decline the invitation of such a tall and muscular lizard man like yourself. Such courtesies are rare among the scaled folk~" She purred, before swishing her hips and gently fell upon the surface of the seat, her legs crossed. "I honestly was getting tired walking about, these heels can be a tad quarrelsome on the soles." she continued, leaning back in the seat, her head hanging over its spine and her blonde ponytail hung across its surface. She was looking up at him from this uncomfortable angle, but didn't once break her cool as she grinned mockingly. "Am I still breaking your concentration love? Its awfully uncomfortable to converse in such a manner."
Sophia Hawkes
Sophia Hawkes
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetos Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:47 am

Sophia Hawkes wrote:
Zetos wrote:Zetos looked down at the new arrival entering the pub, unable to ignore such a livewire person as she roamed about without cause or meaning. Given he was bored and still looking for that traitorous wench, his large eyes couldn't help but take a break and leer at the rather tall blond. "Oi!" he exclaimed, not once, but twice before he jutted out his long thick leg in front of her path. "Oi..." he says for a third time, arms still crossed. "You're breaking me concentration here!" He roared, more annoyed than angry. He was massive with his near ten foot height; but the bar was taller and his wide body took up an entire booth. He dragged a wooden chair across the wooden floor with his tail; the general white noise and chaos within the pub didn't seize at any point of this meeting. He slides the chair next to her, and taps its bottom with the tip of his tail. "Sit." He ordered, his large eyes narrowed on her. A few of his mates turned and observed, their snickers dying down as they raised a brow to their leader's actions. Zetos grumbled. "Are ya deaf?" he hissed, growing impatient.

Though she did hear him call the second time, Sophie couldn't ignore a leg crossing her path that was almost as long as she was tall. She turned to face the sitting giant as he spoke simple words to her before dragging a chair over to her side with his prehensile tail. Assessing their height difference, this would make conversing all the more uncomfortable.

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 6 Zetos_and_hawkes_by_keskewolf-dbskno5

Upon him becoming impatient, she raised a brow, her golden gaze from the seat to the reptile's own golden orbs narrowing in on her. She wryly grinned up at the creature. "No, Gods no love. Not deaf at all~ Wouldn't want to decline the invitation of such a tall and muscular lizard man like yourself. Such courtesies are rare among the scaled folk~" She purred, before swishing her hips and gently fell upon the surface of the seat, her legs crossed. "I honestly was getting tired walking about, these heels can be a tad quarrelsome on the soles." she continued, leaning back in the seat, her head hanging over its spine and her blonde ponytail hung across its surface. She was looking up at him from this uncomfortable angle, but didn't once break her cool as she grinned mockingly. "Am I still breaking your concentration love? Its awfully uncomfortable to converse in such a manner."

He grumbled, huffing lividly. Smoke drifted from his flaring nostrils, and without warning his tail wrapped around one leg beneath her chair and dragged both the seat-and its lovely occupant- beside him. "I need some company. People who aren't idiots." he answered, not looking at her. "What brings you to this dead city mortal, its long since lost its gleam." he asked, his eyes scanning the room again.
Zetos
Zetos
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:44 pm

Yoko kicked open the doors, stumbling through with a frantic eye darting in every which direction. Nope...nope...nope... She mentally noted each person that wasn't the Gunslinger Association's leader. She figured the woman would be here, given it was that time of the day she retired from the mountain top to drink this pub's gross swill. She checked with the barman, slapping her hand upon the glossy counter. "Hey, have you seen Lady Deltora this evening? I have news about Ithtecca that needs to be addressed on a... professional manner." she gulped. It was scary witnessing the spire explode in the manner it had. She only hoped that Ed guy didn't decide to get rid of the one in the Amaine yet... if he was at this very moment, she wondered if she'd feel it when the reactor malfunctioned and exploded.

He wont... but I'm worried... we still need to get this city evacuated in case something DOES go wrong! She thought, but wouldn't say what happened for the obvious reasons.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko kicked open the doors, stumbling through with a frantic eye darting in every which direction. Nope...nope...nope... She mentally noted each person that wasn't the Gunslinger Association's leader. She figured the woman would be here, given it was that time of the day she retired from the mountain top to drink this pub's gross swill. She checked with the barman, slapping her hand upon the glossy counter. "Hey, have you seen Lady Deltora this evening? I have news about Ithtecca that needs to be addressed on a... professional manner." she gulped. It was scary witnessing the spire explode in the manner it had. She only hoped that Ed guy didn't decide to get rid of the one in the Amaine yet... if he was at this very moment, she wondered if she'd feel it when the reactor malfunctioned and exploded.

He wont... but I'm worried... we still need to get this city evacuated in case something DOES go wrong! She thought, but wouldn't say what happened for the obvious reasons.

The barman temp turned to Yoko with a raised brow. "I'm still getting used to the place since Madam Bella left, Miss Yoko. I still have some trouble remembering Lady Deltora's face, Willem would know better than I. I think he's out in the city scrounging for more supplies." the young man answered, looking disheartened in the fact he couldn't be of help. However, he did find her distress in need of an explanation. "News? By the Twelve, did Ithteca fall into the sea? Did the abandoned reactor get destroyed? Was that what that bright light was about?!" he assumed, setting the glass he was polishing down, leaning in to get an answer from the Gunslinger Enforcer.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Sun May 27, 2018 4:24 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko kicked open the doors, stumbling through with a frantic eye darting in every which direction. Nope...nope...nope... She mentally noted each person that wasn't the Gunslinger Association's leader. She figured the woman would be here, given it was that time of the day she retired from the mountain top to drink this pub's gross swill. She checked with the barman, slapping her hand upon the glossy counter. "Hey, have you seen Lady Deltora this evening? I have news about Ithtecca that needs to be addressed on a... professional manner." she gulped. It was scary witnessing the spire explode in the manner it had. She only hoped that Ed guy didn't decide to get rid of the one in the Amaine yet... if he was at this very moment, she wondered if she'd feel it when the reactor malfunctioned and exploded.

The barman temp turned to Yoko with a raised brow. "I'm still getting used to the place since Madam Bella left, Miss Yoko. I still have some trouble remembering Lady Deltora's face, Willem would know better than I. I think he's out in the city scrounging for more supplies." the young man answered, looking disheartened in the fact he couldn't be of help. However, he did find her distress in need of an explanation. "News? By the Twelve, did Ithteca fall into the sea? Did the abandoned reactor get destroyed? Was that what that bright light was about?!" he assumed, setting the glass he was polishing down, leaning in to get an answer from the Gunslinger Enforcer.

"Damn!" Yoko hissed, slamming her fist, looking down at the wood grain of the bar table as the barman replied. I don't have time to search for Willem... I need to speak to Lady Deltora immediately. Every second wasted, Amaine could be... She thought, before glancing up at the barman, who demanded answers. Yoko frowned. "I'm... not at liberty to say." she began, grumbling. "Except... well." she stumbled with her words, feeling obligated to dish out some answers, but didn't want to incite panic.

She looked at her hand then back to the bar man's face. "Well, Ithteca was attacked, by demons. That flash of light however was the demon's forward operating base exploding. No worries, Ithteca is no longer in harms way nor is it suffering too much damage thanks to the ADN's protection and the Tenik Civil Defense System. However, it would be best that Danton be on alert in case there is a similar attack." She explained, not going into further detail like how the demons in question were apparently super charged and tougher than the regular variety. "Lady Deltora will decide how to move from this point, and will explain the situation as seen fit." She replied politically, before turning to face the door. "I have to find her, so try not to start a mob or anything, okay?" She replied over her shoulder, before sprinting out!
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:37 am

The bar man was concerned about the demon invasion, but as Yoko was heading out the door, another barman stopped what he was doing and ran over to her before she got too far. "Wait Miss! If you're looking for Lady Deltora, I'm afraid you missed her by a couple days. She went to the Far North for a checkup of the other Gunslinger Academy." he explained.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:40 am

Random Mobs wrote:The bar man was concerned about the demon invasion, but as Yoko was heading out the door, another barman stopped what he was doing and ran over to her before she got too far. "Wait Miss! If you're looking for Lady Deltora, I'm afraid you missed her by a couple days. She went to the Far North for a checkup of the other Gunslinger Academy." he explained.

Yoko paused when she was in the street, turning around and swung the doors wide open again. "Excuse me?!" She gasped. "The Far North?! Now?!" She gasped. She wasn't allowed up there... the other academy for Gunslingers for some reason, but it seemed she would have no choice but to head there. "...Thanks." She says, turning around again. She had to find herself a ride to the North...
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuyu Xucu Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:49 am

Fuyu Xuco curled up on a bar stool, leaning over the bar with her empty pitcher save for some stray suds raised high! "Another ALE, nyahow, purrrease!" She meowed, giggling with crimson upon her face. The nekomimi was out on holiday so to speak, after being chased out of Beijio (again), she decided to head to Danton for some R&R and go under the radar again. She had enough platinum to get her through the next few towns, perhaps she'd set up shop in Jemial again till the heat blew away? Well, that didn't exactly go as planned as Danton seemed to be under a martial law and evacuation process... either way, she'd raise her glass for her fifth beer for the time being. "Herrrrooooooo, my beer please? Mr. Barman, Nyah!" She moaned, her snaking tail flicking with all the black hairs on end. Her ears were drooped, the earring accessories dangling and jingling as she sat there in wait... her tits jiggling behind her simple Polyester tubetop shiny in the light of the pub, her short sleeved red jacket hung low on her shoulders, showing off her lovely features despite looking like a drunken alley cat! Soon, the bar man with a sigh, obliged, and the happy Neko paid him with a smile. "Thank nyahhh!" She said cutely, before guzzling the beer back like a trucker who found out his wife's left him for his braindead cousin in Izhevesk! Glug....glug...glug...glug...glug... She swallowed, eyes closed tightly, her breasts bobbing as she leaned back and swallowed back the amber frothy liquid! Within seconds, it was gone, and she slammed the heavy glass mug back down on the counter! "Nyaaaaaaahhh!! That's the stuff, yep!" She licked her pink lips, her eyes closed and she looked pretty spite the bits of beer froth adorning the corners of her mouth. "URP" she belched, wiping her mouth with her forearm. "'scuse me, hehe." She giggles, turning her golden eyes again to the bar man. "ANOTHER NYAH!" She happily requested the barman once more! She would do this probably till she got kicked out or asked to stay at the ajoined inn upstairs, despite the evacuation.
Fuyu Xucu
Fuyu Xucu
Recruit
Recruit

Leiko Cyniah likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Cyniah Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:27 pm

Fuyu Xucu wrote:Fuyu Xuco curled up on a bar stool, leaning over the bar with her empty pitcher save for some stray suds raised high! "Another ALE, nyahow, purrrease!" She meowed, giggling with crimson upon her face. The nekomimi was out on holiday so to speak, after being chased out of Beijio (again), she decided to head to Danton for some R&R and go under the radar again. She had enough platinum to get her through the next few towns, perhaps she'd set up shop in Jemial again till the heat blew away? Well, that didn't exactly go as planned as Danton seemed to be under a martial law and evacuation process... either way, she'd raise her glass for her fifth beer for the time being. "Herrrrooooooo, my beer please? Mr. Barman, Nyah!" She moaned, her snaking tail flicking with all the black hairs on end. Her ears were drooped, the earring accessories dangling and jingling as she sat there in wait... her tits jiggling behind her simple Polyester tubetop shiny in the light of the pub, her short sleeved red jacket hung low on her shoulders, showing off her lovely features despite looking like a drunken alley cat! Soon, the bar man with a sigh, obliged, and the happy Neko paid him with a smile. "Thank nyahhh!" She said cutely, before guzzling the beer back like a trucker who found out his wife's left him for his braindead cousin in Izhevesk! Glug....glug...glug...glug...glug... She swallowed, eyes closed tightly, her breasts bobbing as she leaned back and swallowed back the amber frothy liquid! Within seconds, it was gone, and she slammed the heavy glass mug back down on the counter! "Nyaaaaaaahhh!! That's the stuff, yep!" She licked her pink lips, her eyes closed and she looked pretty spite the bits of beer froth adorning the corners of her mouth. "URP" she belched, wiping her mouth with her forearm. "'scuse me, hehe." She giggles, turning her golden eyes again to the bar man. "ANOTHER NYAH!" She happily requested the barman once more! She would do this probably till she got kicked out or asked to stay at the ajoined inn upstairs, despite the evacuation.

"Oh my goodness, Fuku?!" Called a woman with a husky tone from behind the lush, a nekomimi as well. She was short with similarly short dark hair but had red dyed highlights and streaks, but noticeably her huge, ginormous O-CUP breasts!

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 6 Cyniah

She was decked up in festive clothing, for the harvest festival that was supposed to take place soon. She walked up to her friend, and slipped into the seat beside her, her large breasts squishing against the bar's table as she leaned over and slipped her arms around her old friend and former partner in crime...! Literally! "How you been? What are you doing here? Ya'know the place is evacuating, right?" Leiko Cyniah says with a grin. Leiko was somewhat famous for being a mentor to aspiring travellers, and co-taught with a mouse-beast kin which made for more business due to its oddity. She sat there, her short tail swishing playfully as she smiled, waiting for her friend's reply. x3
Leiko Cyniah
Leiko Cyniah
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Mooncaller Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:08 pm

(From up here)

Descending the short stairwell, Viv guides the previous owner of the establishment 'gently' onto the alley behind the bar, and then turns to the customers within, certificate raised. "This place now belongs to me, Vivian Veronica Mooncaller!" Announces the scarlet haired vixen, her lupine grin wide and fangy as her tail waggles behind her. "That being said, I'm glad you're all here wasting space and buying the booze, but you should be really evacuating the city." She reminds the lot, before walking around the bar, her attractive tail swishing as she passed by the corner of the bar counter, her equally attractive and well rounded ass wiggling as she leans against the counter, fanning herself with the deed. "So, I bring you an ultimatum: wanna keep drinking? Play me in a game of chance. You can keep me entertained till I've won the very clothes off your back, if you don't like it then get the hell out!" Viv barks, her blue eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Whats the matter? 'Fraid a little beastkin will whoop your ass? Hmm?" she taunted, her voice in a babying tone to further antagonize her 'guests', having turned around now and swished her lovely rump to the customers:

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 6 Vivi3

Vivian Mooncaller
Vivian Mooncaller
Recruit
Recruit

Leland McKelly, Yoko Hinomoto, Random Mobs and Ryan Battlestrider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Bea Hunnie Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:13 am

Vivian Mooncaller wrote:(From up here)

Descending the short stairwell, Viv guides the previous owner of the establishment 'gently' onto the alley behind the bar, and then turns to the customers within, certificate raised. "This place now belongs to me, Vivian Veronica Mooncaller!" Announces the scarlet haired vixen, her lupine grin wide and fangy as her tail waggles behind her. "That being said, I'm glad you're all here wasting space and buying the booze, but you should be really evacuating the city." She reminds the lot, before walking around the bar, her attractive tail swishing as she passed by the corner of the bar counter, her equally attractive and well rounded ass wiggling as she leans against the counter, fanning herself with the deed. "So, I bring you an ultimatum: wanna keep drinking? Play me in a game of chance. You can keep me entertained till I've won the very clothes off your back, if you don't like it then get the hell out!" Viv barks, her blue eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Whats the matter? 'Fraid a little beastkin will whoop your ass? Hmm?" she taunted, her voice in a babying tone to further antagonize her 'guests', having turned around now and swished her lovely rump to the customers:

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 6 Vivi3

Beatrice Hunnie, heiress to the largest Bee Farm on the planet was leaning back in one of the small bar's plush booths, lazing comfortably despite the madness. She was curious about this demon invasion... she thought she could measure one up herself, see what all the fuss was about, so she'd sit there, knock a couple bottles of top shelf Scardian Mead her family no doubt helped manufacture- but then this red head began yapping orders to them. "Shut... the hell... uppppp!" The annoyed woman growls!

"You know Red, you remind me of this childhood playdate I used to put up with..." She calls out, kicking the table- causing it to slide all the way out before the shorter Bear-kin's legs dropped. Her boots caused the boards beneath her to squeal and squeak as she walked over to the bossy fuzzy red head. Bea's hands were inside the folds of her leather jacket's pockets as she ambles towards the fox-wolf, her solitary lavender eye gleaming while the other remained hidden under white streaked fringe. "Game of chance you said? Played with the bones I take it? Yeah... I bet I can break every bone in your body without much issue... Gods, your remind me of Blondie the way you howl..." Bea Hunnie taunts, pulling her right hand from her jacket and clenched it into a fist:

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 6 Beehunter_arknights_drawn_by_nezuko__3c9daa663b312dc1e69841c0f004f002

"This could be entertaining..." She smirks, licking her upper lip playfully, tasting a hint of mead still wet on her lavender painted lips.

(Moved on...)

(to here)

Last edited by Bea Hunnie on Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Bea Hunnie
Bea Hunnie
Recruit
Recruit

Random Mobs, Vivian Mooncaller and Ryan Battlestrider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Battlestrider Thu May 27, 2021 5:27 am

Ryan sat at the corner of the bar, finishing a double shot of whiskey on the rocks, when the two women started fighting. Considering the new 'ownership' and its ludicrous new 'rules' he couldn't help but agree with the sentiment of the bear girl, but at the same time... the fox owned the place now, it was her decision to make the business flop. "Ughhh..." He sighed, finishing his shot, before standing up and turning to the pair. "She means play her in a game of chance, not a fight." He says to the bear girl in passing, as he headed out of the joint and into Danton's afternoon air. He was waiting for a new job to beam in while he was in the city, not there would be much work in a town evacuating. He slipped his hand into his trouser's pocket and whistled as he ventured into the Danton City streets.

Ryan Battlestrider
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Saufaa Fuforokeru Fri May 28, 2021 2:04 am

Ryan Battlestrider wrote:Ryan sat at the corner of the bar, finishing a double shot of whiskey on the rocks, when the two women started fighting. Considering the new 'ownership' and its ludicrous new 'rules' he couldn't help but agree with the sentiment of the bear girl, but at the same time... the fox owned the place now, it was her decision to make the business flop. "Ughhh..." He sighed, finishing his shot, before standing up and turning to the pair. "She means play her in a game of chance, not a fight." He says to the bear girl in passing, as he headed out of the joint and into Danton's afternoon air. He was waiting for a new job to beam in while he was in the city, not there would be much work in a town evacuating. He slipped his hand into his trouser's pocket and whistled as he ventured into the Danton City streets.  

Saufaa Fuforokeru walked her way down the main road of Danton City, heading over to one of the few pubs, the most important one with the city's namesake. She was a tall, muscular, dare we say 'thiccular' Neko, with a Junoesque body, large breasts, wide child bearing hips, and a highly muscular frame. She had grey hair, scantly clad clothes with an eyepatch and a large sword hanging off her hip, as well as a large curved knife hanging above her ass. She had a bag around one shoulder, giving off the idea she was travelling on foot for a while.

As soon as she arrived at her destination however, she almost bumped into a young human man. He looked a little peeved. She raised a brow, and then turned to the commotion inside. "...What the hell's going on in there?" She asked.
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Saufaa Fuforokeru
Private
Private

The Mysterious Stranger and Ryan Battlestrider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Battlestrider Fri May 28, 2021 3:46 am

Saufaa Fuforokeru wrote:
Ryan Battlestrider wrote:Ryan sat at the corner of the bar, finishing a double shot of whiskey on the rocks, when the two women started fighting. Considering the new 'ownership' and its ludicrous new 'rules' he couldn't help but agree with the sentiment of the bear girl, but at the same time... the fox owned the place now, it was her decision to make the business flop. "Ughhh..." He sighed, finishing his shot, before standing up and turning to the pair. "She means play her in a game of chance, not a fight." He says to the bear girl in passing, as he headed out of the joint and into Danton's afternoon air. He was waiting for a new job to beam in while he was in the city, not there would be much work in a town evacuating. He slipped his hand into his trouser's pocket and whistled as he ventured into the Danton City streets.  

Saufaa Fuforokeru walked her way down the main road of Danton City, heading over to one of the few pubs, the most important one with the city's namesake. She was a tall, muscular, dare we say 'thiccular' Neko, with a Junoesque body, large breasts, wide child bearing hips, and a highly muscular frame. She had grey hair, scantly clad clothes with an eyepatch and a large sword hanging off her hip, as well as a large curved knife hanging above her ass. She had a bag around one shoulder, giving off the idea she was travelling on foot for a while.

As soon as she arrived at her destination however, she almost bumped into a young human man. He looked a little peeved. She raised a brow, and then turned to the commotion inside. "...What the hell's going on in there?" She asked.

Ryan paused as the distinctively tall Neko appeared before him, slightly startling him in the process. Huh... didn't know they come in that size... He thought, admiring her height and muscular physique. She was definitely a well seasoned warrior from a glance, and she was around his height, perhaps just a smidgen taller. Glancing her over for a moment, he first responds with a shrug. "If you're lookin' for a place to drink, may wanna try someplace else like me. The 'new management' wants to close it up, save for those who can beat her in a game of chance. Worse yet, she's a kitsune so... you don't know what kind of mischief she's scheming." Ryan explains, continuing past her.

Ryan Battlestrider
Private
Private

Saufaa Fuforokeru likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next