Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

+22
Bea Hunnie
Vivian Mooncaller
Leiko Cyniah
Fuyu Xucu
Yoko Hinomoto
Sophia Hawkes
Elric Cinderwood
Mai Natsume
Roxanne Woolf
Aedus
Zetos
Random Mobs
Doctor Sagiri
Reiko Miller
Grimoire Valentine
Yumi Hoshino
Veccna
Kraag Trolnic
Jace Farsythe
Belladonna
Namiko Yoriji
Rufus Tenik
26 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 5 Empty Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Grimoire Valentine Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:40 am

Belladonna wrote:She reached for the grenades sliding them both across the bar and hiding them on a shelf below it, out of sight of prying eyes. Her cold gaze once more levelled on the vampire "Thanks for those, and my name... My name is Belladonna" she hesitated to speak it, not entirely sure of the consequences of sharing her name. Perhaps giving something away about her past, of giving the vampire more knowledge of her than she had herself.

"I need to visit the bank!" she stated flatly as she headed towards the bar's main door "I need to make a large withdrawal from my safety deposit box!" she smirked as she grabbed a long leather jacket shrugging it over her shoulders and then she was gone. The vampire's money still sat on the bar, she hadn't even put it in the till!  

He turned to watch her leave. He smirked, returning his gaze upon the cash he left for the drink and grabbed it. "Belladonna... I shall have to remember your name. I shall have to keep an eye out and see if your name will pop up again in due time." he says as he slips around the counter, activating the near ancient till, the tray sliding out. "If it does... I may have to return... for a drink." he says placing the cash in the appropriate areas before sliding it home. He then slowly makes his way out of the Pub. He could still sense that dark energy approaching, and it was a battle he was no part of. Actually, he was surprised Belladonna didn't ask him for his help, considering his vampiric state and the large triple barrel revolver he carried. But there were things that only select people could do, and he could only help her so much. He chuckled. "Till next time..." he says softly to the air, pushing back his as he exits the building.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 5 Empty Re: Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage

Post  Reiko Miller Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:28 pm

Reiko parked the bike up front of the establishment. She took note of the shady looking fellow who left, and waited a few minutes before approaching the Inn and Pub. She drew her Crest "Hawkeye" .22 Target Semi-Automatic Pistol, cautiously entering the pub with the weapon trained on anything that would move.

The Pub's electricity was on, but looked vacant and devoid of life. She swept the .22 Target from corner to corner, both hands on the weapon's grip before declaring the room safe. She lowered the handgun and began to make her way around the counter. It was all still well stocked, with the few room key's hanging under the counter. No weapons, from the looks of it beneath, but she could see where a pair of brass hooks could hold a shotgun or rifle in place.

She looked about the counter, and could find nothing else. She walked over to the door leading to the managers office, but strangely the door was locked. "Hm." she grunted, looking over to the registers. "Well then, since she's no longer going to be using it..." she started, walking over to the register and began to fiddle with it. While she did, she wondered why that man in black was in here. She places her gun under the counter, in case if someone walked in that they wouldn't assume the worst.

[edit]

Beep Beep

"Hm?" She looked at her hip, noticing the glow through her skirt. She removed the mobile device from her thigh holster and looked at the device. It spoke of a dragon that was near by, with scales that could be worth a descent profit, and that by killing it it should garner a further profit from the village it had been terrorizing nearby. "Hm... whatever." she says, putting the phone back, and walked over to her handgun, grabbing it and sliding it. She walked over to the entrance again. "I'll return later. Not like I have to worry about this place locking up." she said crossing the street and got onto her bike again. She then drove off.
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Sagiri Tue May 03, 2016 11:22 pm

Outside, Sagiri parked her hover bike and made way for the rowdy interior of the Danton City Pub, a waterhole she frequented between her trips between Ithteca and Beijio City. She casually pushed open the front swinging saloon like doors and through the dense cloud of cigarette smoke and the scent of alcohol. The good Doctor made her way to the bar took a seat and smiled at the bar tender, sliding over a few GileX. "Brandy, on the rocks. Your top shelf brand." she says, in a cool and soothing tone, winking once before sliding a coin into the tip jar. While she waited for her drink, Sagiri turned around, facing the other occupants and leaned back, observing them. The crowd didn't seem to be all that note worthy, more or less the generic shmucks you normally see in a bar this late and entertaining themselves. She began to think about her journey, as she was travelling Westward towards Ithteca. There had been a marvellous light show earlier when she was still in the 'wastes, but unlike the few who spoke in fear of the spectacle within the bar, she took it rather bluntly and without fear. Could it be the end of the world? Anything's possible. She personally didn't care to dwell on such antics. If they were going to die, they would; there can't be anything done about it, so may as well stop worrying about it, and make with what time you have left. Anyway though, she doubted it was something that serious. Serious, yes, but not so much that she'd change her entire life style to fit with the schedule of the coming of the doomsday's Armageddon. For now, she would wait on her brandy, and think of the now, of herself and the trip to visit the Clinic in Ithteca.
Doctor Sagiri
Doctor Sagiri
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed May 04, 2016 4:51 pm

Doctor Sagiri wrote:Outside, Sagiri parked her hover bike and made way for the rowdy interior of the Danton City Pub, a waterhole she frequented between her trips between Ithteca and Beijio City. She casually pushed open the front swinging saloon like doors and through the dense cloud of cigarette smoke and the scent of alcohol. The good Doctor made her way to the bar took a seat and smiled at the bar tender, sliding over a few GileX. "Brandy, on the rocks. Your top shelf brand." she says, in a cool and soothing tone, winking once before sliding a coin into the tip jar. While she waited for her drink, Sagiri turned around, facing the other occupants and leaned back, observing them. The crowd didn't seem to be all that note worthy, more or less the generic shmucks you normally see in a bar this late and entertaining themselves. She began to think about her journey, as she was travelling Westward towards Ithteca. There had been a marvellous light show earlier when she was still in the 'wastes, but unlike the few who spoke in fear of the spectacle within the bar, she took it rather bluntly and without fear. Could it be the end of the world? Anything's possible. She personally didn't care to dwell on such antics. If they were going to die, they would; there can't be anything done about it, so may as well stop worrying about it, and make with what time you have left. Anyway though, she doubted it was something that serious. Serious, yes, but not so much that she'd change her entire life style to fit with the schedule of the coming of the doomsday's Armageddon. For now, she would wait on her brandy, and think of the now, of herself and the trip to visit the Clinic in Ithteca.

"One Brandy on the rocks, coming right up 'love." exclaimed the bar man, who collected the fee and despite his hardened and cool exterior smiled upon receiving a tip. As he reached for the good stuff, he began to ask: "So, what brings a lovely lady out this far. Nothin' but miles of wasteland past here, till you hit Jemial, that is. That town isn't exactly friendly to strangahs, nor is it for tourists. My advice love, is to simply conclude your business and get the Hell out of that place as soon as you can." He then turns to her, with the glass filled with brandy and ice, and set it down before her. "There you go, love."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Sagiri Sat May 07, 2016 11:34 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Doctor Sagiri wrote:Outside, Sagiri parked her hover bike and made way for the rowdy interior of the Danton City Pub, a waterhole she frequented between her trips between Ithteca and Beijio City. She casually pushed open the front swinging saloon like doors and through the dense cloud of cigarette smoke and the scent of alcohol. The good Doctor made her way to the bar took a seat and smiled at the bar tender, sliding over a few GileX. "Brandy, on the rocks. Your top shelf brand." she says, in a cool and soothing tone, winking once before sliding a coin into the tip jar. While she waited for her drink, Sagiri turned around, facing the other occupants and leaned back, observing them. The crowd didn't seem to be all that note worthy, more or less the generic shmucks you normally see in a bar this late and entertaining themselves. She began to think about her journey, as she was travelling Westward towards Ithteca. There had been a marvellous light show earlier when she was still in the 'wastes, but unlike the few who spoke in fear of the spectacle within the bar, she took it rather bluntly and without fear. Could it be the end of the world? Anything's possible. She personally didn't care to dwell on such antics. If they were going to die, they would; there can't be anything done about it, so may as well stop worrying about it, and make with what time you have left. Anyway though, she doubted it was something that serious. Serious, yes, but not so much that she'd change her entire life style to fit with the schedule of the coming of the doomsday's Armageddon. For now, she would wait on her brandy, and think of the now, of herself and the trip to visit the Clinic in Ithteca.

"One Brandy on the rocks, coming right up 'love." exclaimed the bar man, who collected the fee and despite his hardened and cool exterior smiled upon receiving a tip. As he reached for the good stuff, he began to ask: "So, what brings a lovely lady out this far. Nothin' but miles of wasteland past here, till you hit Jemial, that is. That town isn't exactly friendly to strangahs, nor is it for tourists. My advice love, is to simply conclude your business and get the Hell out of that place as soon as you can." He then turns to her, with the glass filled with brandy and ice, and set it down before her. "There you go, love."  

She half turned to the man, and grinned. "Oh? Is that so? I shall to keep that in mind as I pass through. I was planning on heading to Ithteca personally. I've heard rumors, but nothing substantial, that they may be in need of some medical personnel. I'm thinking there must be a 'cover up' of some sort by the ADN. Something must have happened for the media outlets to be so...quiet in the Capital City." she says before taking her glass. "Thank you." she says then sips her drink.
Doctor Sagiri
Doctor Sagiri
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun May 08, 2016 1:05 am

Doctor Sagiri wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:

She half turned to the man, and grinned. "Oh? Is that so? I shall to keep that in mind as I pass through. I was planning on heading to Ithteca personally. I've heard rumors, but nothing substantial, that they may be in need of some medical personnel. I'm thinking there must be a 'cover up' of some sort by the ADN. Something must have happened for the media outlets to be so...quiet in the Capital City." she says before taking her glass. "Thank you." she says then sips her drink.

"ADN? DarkSEED? They're all the same, just a different name. Though, at least they're not oppressing us, but still they like to hide the 'dirty laundry' so to speak. Old habits, die hard." he says while absently cleaning a glass. He looks at her, and smiles. "So, you are a healer, love? Doctor...nurse? Normally you don't see those with medical know how carrying a long arse blade..." he says inquiring her profession and the long blade she had sheathed on her person.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetos Sun May 08, 2016 2:17 pm

Zetos and the rest of the rowdy gang parked their bikes outside the establishment. Besides Zetos, who was the only lizard man in the 'Restless Dragoons' Biker Gang, there was about fifteen other people of varying races. A couple elves, a few Cat Girls in tight biker leather, a few more 'furry' folk. Then the others were your average human punks. 15 in all, they were you typical leather clad biker gang, and Zetos, as stated, the only Lizard Man amongst them with his nearly ten foot bulky frame made of reddish orange scales, was their leader.

"Alright boys and gals, since Mynx dropped the ball last time, she'll be kind to drop the bill for our expenses tonight!" Zeto's booming voice called out, as the one Neko frowned while the others laughed and agreed fullheartedly. Zetos dismounted and made way for the pub's entrance first, forcing the double doors open with a BOOM. Some of the bar's occupants gave him nasty looks, but Zetos paid little mind to them, heading over to the bar with Mynx at his side. Pushing Mynx towards the counter, his large scaly hand upon her back, he tells the bar man: "Bar Tender, this one will be paying for all of our drinks for this evening. I myself will start with a beer." he says before walking over to a booth and fell into the seat, reclining back and putting his large arms around the seat's back board.

The other thirteen bikers went to the bar and ordered before taking a seat somewhere to relax after twelve or so hours of non-stop riding. Zetos, scanned the room. He didn't see the one he was looking for, but he knew they couldn't have gone out that far from Beijio.
Zetos
Zetos
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Sagiri Sun May 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
"ADN? DarkSEED? They're all the same, just a different name. Though, at least they're not oppressing us, but still they like to hide the 'dirty laundry' so to speak. Old habits, die hard." he says while absently cleaning a glass. He looks at her, and smiles. "So, you are a healer, love? Doctor...nurse? Normally you don't see those with medical know how carrying a long arse blade..." he says inquiring her profession and the long blade she had sheathed on her person.

After the rude intrusion from the bikers who just arrived on scene, the woman waited patiently till all the oafs got their requested beverage before turning to the bar man to answer his question. "I'm a Doctor, fully certified. As for the blade, well..." she nods over to the bikers and smiles a charming grin. "Sometimes its just a necessary evil to carry in this harsh environment. If it isn't a monster wanting to pick his teeth with your bones after he's eaten you, thieves who want anything you have, or the CKB who want to make an example out of you, well, those are just three of many reasons to carry." she says this, then takes another sip of her brandy. "As I'd expect to be attacked by anything or anyone, I can't be too careful out there. Besides, I've grown accustomed to wearing it. I was once a Samurai for the Imperial Army. My medical knowledge landed me a job as a medic for a while, but you know, I wanted to be a doctor so I left the army. However, unlike me, the blade hasn't left." She takes another long sip, pulling the glass from her glossy light lips and sets the glass on the equally glossy counter. "Bushido, and all that." she giggled, red rising in her cheeks.
Doctor Sagiri
Doctor Sagiri
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Aedus Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:25 pm

Adeus walks into the bar he scans the area from beneath his hood his dull crimson eyes glinting slightly he makes his way over to the bar and takes a seat he signals to the bar tender "A Large Whiskey Please" as the Bar Tender pours the drink Adeus quietly hums to himself.
Aedus
Aedus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Woolf Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:46 pm

Blink who was sitting by herself in the corner of the bar turns her cool blue eyes upon the new, hooded arrival. Her legs are crossed, glossy in the bars dim lighting. Having grown board of the field guide she was reading, she set the book down, and listened to the new arrivals banter:

Aedus wrote:Adeus walks into the bar he scans the area from beneath his hood his dull crimson eyes glinting slightly he makes his way over to the bar and takes a seat he signals to the bar tender "A Large Whiskey Please" as the Bar Tender pours the drink Adeus quietly hums to himself.

She looks at her empty glass in hand, and nods before walking up to the counter, leaning over the young man's back, setting down her glass beside his in a rather forward and provocative manner; her chest slightly grazing his upper back, and her arm which held the glass was close to his. "I'd like the same, make it a double though." she says with a soothing cool voice, manipulating her way around the young man, and decided to take a seat at the bar beside him. She was tall, wearing a latex or leather body suit that ended into a corset; her large D-cup breasts swaying behind their confining top, seeming to be larger behind the leather corset like top. She was also wearing a red cropped vest. A pair of large guns sheathed above her curvy and well rounded bum, which led down to shapely seductive thighs and slender legs. Her skin was pale, but not sickly; and she had long raven hair held up into a high pony tail. She turned her porcelain face towards the new comer, looking into his dull crimson eyes with her bright cool blue ones. Her rose red lips peaked into a seductive smile, as she turned towards him, crossing one leg over the other. Rugged, this one. He's been wandering the wastes for a while... she surmised to herself, giving him an interested glance over.

When the bar man poured her drink, she nodded to the man, slipping a few Gilex down before bringing the amber fluid to her plush lips, taking a few sips while glancing at the man, before slowly turning and facing the bar.
Roxanne Woolf
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Aedus Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:49 pm

Roxanne Woolf wrote:Blink who was sitting by herself in the corner of the bar turns her cool blue eyes upon the new, hooded arrival. Her legs are crossed, glossy in the bars dim lighting. Having grown board of the field guide she was reading, she set the book down, and listened to the new arrivals banter:

Aedus wrote:Adeus walks into the bar he scans the area from beneath his hood his dull crimson eyes glinting slightly he makes his way over to the bar and takes a seat he signals to the bar tender "A Large Whiskey Please" as the Bar Tender pours the drink Adeus quietly hums to himself.

She looks at her empty glass in hand, and nods before walking up to the counter, leaning over the young man's back, setting down her glass beside his in a rather forward and provocative manner; her chest slightly grazing his upper back, and her arm which held the glass was close to his. "I'd like the same, make it a double though." she says with a soothing cool voice, manipulating her way around the young man, and decided to take a seat at the bar beside him. She was tall, wearing a latex or leather body suit that ended into a corset; her large D-cup breasts swaying behind their confining top, seeming to be larger behind the leather corset like top. She was also wearing a red cropped vest. A pair of large guns sheathed above her curvy and well rounded bum, which led down to shapely seductive thighs and slender legs. Her skin was pale, but not sickly; and she had long raven hair held up into a high pony tail. She turned her porcelain face towards the new comer, looking into his dull crimson eyes with her bright cool blue ones. Her rose red lips peaked into a seductive smile, as she turned towards him, crossing one leg over the other. Rugged, this one. He's been wandering the wastes for a while... she surmised to herself, giving him an interested glance over.

When the bar man poured her drink, she nodded to the man, slipping a few Gilex down before bringing the amber fluid to her plush lips, taking a few sips while glancing at the man, before slowly turning and facing the bar.

Aedus was a bit surprised when the woman who appeared from behind had leaned over him as she sat down he couldn't help but gaze at her chest for a second he then quickly looked away and drank some of his whiskey he looked back at the woman he bowed his head towards the woman "nice to meet ya the names Adeus"
Aedus
Aedus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Woolf Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:06 am

Blink turned to the voice from the side of her, and narrowed in her lidded eyes upon his shrouded face. "Blink." she smiled, turning fully towards him so he could have a better view. Her twin demons bounced behind their tight leather or latex embrace, jiggling as she chuckled after taking another short sip. "That is my moniker, and what people call me." she says, raising her left thigh and crossed it over her other, letting her left calve hang over as she sat cross legged. She took another sip, then sets her glass down, leaning over the polished bar counter with her right elbow propping up her chin, her left arm curled under her large breasts, raising them. They squished together, deepening her cleavage with gentle fidgets before finally settling. Her long dark lashes fluttered in a pronounced manner, her right brow cocked high and her ruby lips pursed into a curious smile. "Aedus? Quite an interesting name," she began looking over at his broad sword beside him. "It's as interesting as the weapon you are carrying. Now is that blade simply for protection... or is it a tool for a profession...?" she asked, her left arm reaching across her breasts, their substance ductile as she wrapped her elbow around them to grab the glass of whiskey in front of her right elbow. Her delicate fingers grasped the rim of the glass and she quickly rose it to her lips; her crystal blue eyes staring into his garnet orbs, never breaking, as she drew the glass to her lips to take yet another sip.
Roxanne Woolf
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Aedus Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:11 pm

Roxanne Woolf wrote:Blink turned to the voice from the side of her, and narrowed in her lidded eyes upon his shrouded face. "Blink." she smiled, turning fully towards him so he could have a better view. Her twin demons bounced behind their tight leather or latex embrace, jiggling as she chuckled after taking another short sip. "That is my moniker, and what people call me." she says, raising her left thigh and crossed it over her other, letting her left calve hang over as she sat cross legged. She took another sip, then sets her glass down, leaning over the polished bar counter with her right elbow propping up her chin, her left arm curled under her large breasts, raising them. They squished together, deepening her cleavage with gentle fidgets before finally settling. Her long dark lashes fluttered in a pronounced manner, her right brow cocked high and her ruby lips pursed into a curious smile. "Aedus? Quite an interesting name," she began looking over at his broad sword beside him. "It's as interesting as the weapon you are carrying. Now is that blade simply for protection... or is it a tool for a profession...?" she asked, her left arm reaching across her breasts, their substance ductile as she wrapped her elbow around them to grab the glass of whiskey in front of her right elbow. Her delicate fingers grasped the rim of the glass and she quickly rose it to her lips; her crystal blue eyes staring into his garnet orbs, never breaking, as she drew the glass to her lips to take yet another sip.

Adeus gave a slight smile "Blink? Heh strange name to go by i assume there is some meaning behind it?" Adeus then looked down to his Broadsword and then back to the woman "Oh this, hmmm well i guess you could say both protection from anybody stupid enough to attack me and as a profession i use it for Bounty Hunting or Demon Hunting which ever i'm required to do" Adeus pauses for a moment and takes a sip of his Whiskey he looks back at Blink "So what does a pretty lady like you do for a living?"
Aedus
Aedus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Woolf Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:26 am

Aedus wrote:
Roxanne Woolf wrote:Blink turned to the voice from the side of her, and narrowed in her lidded eyes upon his shrouded face. "Blink." she smiled, turning fully towards him so he could have a better view. Her twin demons bounced behind their tight leather or latex embrace, jiggling as she chuckled after taking another short sip. "That is my moniker, and what people call me." she says, raising her left thigh and crossed it over her other, letting her left calve hang over as she sat cross legged. She took another sip, then sets her glass down, leaning over the polished bar counter with her right elbow propping up her chin, her left arm curled under her large breasts, raising them. They squished together, deepening her cleavage with gentle fidgets before finally settling. Her long dark lashes fluttered in a pronounced manner, her right brow cocked high and her ruby lips pursed into a curious smile. "Aedus? Quite an interesting name," she began looking over at his broad sword beside him. "It's as interesting as the weapon you are carrying. Now is that blade simply for protection... or is it a tool for a profession...?" she asked, her left arm reaching across her breasts, their substance ductile as she wrapped her elbow around them to grab the glass of whiskey in front of her right elbow. Her delicate fingers grasped the rim of the glass and she quickly rose it to her lips; her crystal blue eyes staring into his garnet orbs, never breaking, as she drew the glass to her lips to take yet another sip.

Adeus gave a slight smile "Blink? Heh strange name to go by i assume there is some meaning behind it?" Adeus then looked down to his Broadsword and then back to the woman "Oh this, hmmm well i guess you could say both protection from anybody stupid enough to attack me  and as a profession i use it for Bounty Hunting or Demon Hunting which ever i'm required to do" Adeus pauses for a moment and takes a sip of his Whiskey he looks back at Blink "So what does a pretty lady like you do for a living?"

"I suppose that there is a meaning behind it, mostly to keep my real name a secret~" she replied sarcastically, winking playfully with a charming grin before she took another sip of whiskey. After teasing him slightly, she listened to his response about his blade. This made her set the glass down, removing herself from the bar counter with her arms under her breasts as she sat up with her inquisitive gaze upon him. "Yes, we do have to worry about the feeble minded folks who are simply too blind to see that they are out of their league. It's not just your lean features, or your supple muscular frame you are hiding under that jacket, or even the pronounced way you move or even your shrouded features that hint to me your strength. Its your eyes. They are not only breath taking too look into mind you, but I can also see a fire behind them. An inner strength that screams 'don't fuck with me'. They are terrifying, but again, they are also wondrous." she said with a smile, leaning a little closer; her tone flirtatious.

She raised a brow, looking up as she leaned forward to get a look of his face. Her ruby red lips turned up into a smile, her breasts bobbing and hang there, also allowing the young man an unintentional peak down her blouse. The angled light and the rounded spheres smothered together formed a dark crevice that allowed him to see a little of her shaded smooth tummy and tone muscles. She looked into his eyes with her cold blue ones, and she giggled before leaning back in her chair again. She slid her long leg off her other thigh, both legs parallel to each other as she sat up to respond to his question. "Well to answer your question Tiger, we are similar in how we operate. I am, a Demon Slayer, but I will take up a bounty contract from time to time. I also do a few odd jobs here and there, but it's with hunting monsters and demons I get the most thrill out of. Aside from possibly flirting with handsome men with similar interests of occupation~" She says winking at Adeus.

She cocked her head to the right, her silky raven black hair from her ponytail drifting from down her back to behind her shoulder. "Since you proudly carry yours with confidence to show it off, it would only be fair to show you mine," She spoke again in her cool, flirtatious tone, turning away from him. She stepped off the bar stool with her right leg, her right heeled boot against the wooden flooring of the pub. Her left knee raised, bent across the surface of the seat she had just been sitting upon. The lighting of the bar lit up her lower body, the black latex/leather was glossy and shown off her every curve. Being skin tight, he could see the musculature of her legs as they moved, and the well rounded shape of her buttocks. She slapped her right hand against her right thigh, eliciting a hardy leather upon leather smack. She looked over her left shoulder, her cool blue eyes turned to him with lidded seduction and with lips upturned into a sexy, mischievous grin. She eyed him with pleasure as she slid her right hand up and around the back of her thigh in a slow, and deliberate manner. Her hand cupped around the rounded smooth slope of her right ass cheek from base to summit before drifting across her wide hip before letting her fingers curl lightly around one of the grips of the twin revolvers she had hanging above her butt in side by side leather holsters in a manner that wasn't uncomfortable to sit.

"Hm hm *chuckle*... a pair of modified point three-five seven combat magnum revolvers. Eight chambers, with a side breaking action. Both made with Mithril frames, they are unlikely to ever weather or break. I've also modified them to fire custom explosive ammunition. The explosive properties are similar to that of a souped up cherry bomb, but they explode a second or so after impact, shattering the lead encased around it like a frag grenade. I always make sure to keep a stock supply of them on hand in case things get... hot." She says, winking at him with another flirtatious giggle.

She turned her longing gaze away from him for a moment, still posed in the deliberate sexy pin-up style pose she had put herself in for him, removing her hand from the weapon as she slid both of her hands behind her head, lifting her long ponytail out of the way. "Go ahead, handsome, pull it out," she said in a low, seducing tone. She giggled, looking back at him once more. "No one's looking, so it should be fine. Besides, you can't get a feel for a weapon by looking at from it's holster. Slip one of them right out and get a look at it." she continued, with a mischievous tone.

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 5 Blinks%20357s%202_zps3sbrk2oy
Roxanne Woolf
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Aedus Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:24 pm

Roxanne Woolf wrote:
Aedus wrote:

Adeus gave a slight smile "Blink? Heh strange name to go by i assume there is some meaning behind it?" Adeus then looked down to his Broadsword and then back to the woman "Oh this, hmmm well i guess you could say both protection from anybody stupid enough to attack me  and as a profession i use it for Bounty Hunting or Demon Hunting which ever i'm required to do" Adeus pauses for a moment and takes a sip of his Whiskey he looks back at Blink "So what does a pretty lady like you do for a living?"

"I suppose that there is a meaning behind it, mostly to keep my real name a secret~" she replied sarcastically, winking playfully with a charming grin before she took another sip of whiskey. After teasing him slightly, she listened to his response about his blade. This made her set the glass down, removing herself from the bar counter with her arms under her breasts as she sat up with her inquisitive gaze upon him. "Yes, we do have to worry about the feeble minded folks who are simply too blind to see that they are out of their league. It's not just your lean features, or your supple muscular frame you are hiding under that jacket, or even the pronounced way you move or even your shrouded features that hint to me your strength. Its your eyes. They are not only breath taking too look into mind you, but I can also see a fire behind them. An inner strength that screams 'don't fuck with me'. They are terrifying, but again, they are also wondrous." she said with a smile, leaning a little closer; her tone flirtatious.

She raised a brow, looking up as she leaned forward to get a look of his face. Her ruby red lips turned up into a smile, her breasts bobbing and hang there, also allowing the young man an unintentional peak down her blouse. The angled light and the rounded spheres smothered together formed a dark crevice that allowed him to see a little of her shaded smooth tummy and tone muscles. She looked into his eyes with her cold blue ones, and she giggled before leaning back in her chair again. She slid her long leg off her other thigh, both legs parallel to each other as she sat up to respond to his question. "Well to answer your question Tiger, we are similar in how we operate. I am, a Demon Slayer, but I will take up a bounty contract from time to time. I also do a few odd jobs here and there, but it's with hunting monsters and demons I get the most thrill out of. Aside from possibly flirting with handsome men with similar interests of occupation~" She says winking at Adeus.

She cocked her head to the right, her silky raven black hair from her ponytail drifting from down her back to behind her shoulder. "Since you proudly carry yours with confidence to show it off, it would only be fair to show you mine," She spoke again in her cool, flirtatious tone, turning away from him. She stepped off the bar stool with her right leg, her right heeled boot against the wooden flooring of the pub. Her left knee raised, bent across the surface of the seat she had just been sitting upon. The lighting of the bar lit up her lower body, the black latex/leather was glossy and shown off her every curve. Being skin tight, he could see the musculature of her legs as they moved, and the well rounded shape of her buttocks. She slapped her right hand against her right thigh, eliciting a hardy leather upon leather smack. She looked over her left shoulder, her cool blue eyes turned to him with lidded seduction and with lips upturned into a sexy, mischievous grin. She eyed him with pleasure as she slid her right hand up and around the back of her thigh in a slow, and deliberate manner. Her hand cupped around the rounded smooth slope of her right ass cheek from base to summit before drifting across her wide hip before letting her fingers curl lightly around one of the grips of the twin revolvers she had hanging above her butt in side by side leather holsters in a manner that wasn't uncomfortable to sit.

"Hm hm *chuckle*... a pair of modified point three-five seven combat magnum revolvers. Eight chambers, with a side breaking action. Both made with Mithril frames, they are unlikely to ever weather or break. I've also modified them to fire custom explosive ammunition. The explosive properties are similar to that of a souped up cherry bomb, but they explode a second or so after impact, shattering the lead encased around it like a frag grenade. I always make sure to keep a stock supply of them on hand in case things get... hot." She says, winking at him with another flirtatious giggle.

She turned her longing gaze away from him for a moment, still posed in the deliberate sexy pin-up style pose she had put herself in for him, removing her hand from the weapon as she slid both of her hands behind her head, lifting her long ponytail out of the way. "Go ahead, handsome, pull it out," she said in a low, seducing tone. She giggled, looking back at him once more. "No one's looking, so it should be fine. Besides, you can't get a feel for a weapon by looking at from it's holster. Slip one of them right out and get a look at it." she continued, with a mischievous tone.  

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 5 Blinks%20357s%202_zps3sbrk2oy

Upon hearing Blink's description of his eyes " Heh, that's the first time anyone has ever actually took notice of my eyes most people don't get close enough, As for the fire part you mentioned.." Adeus looked around the bar "Well that's something i can't show off here" Adeus then looked on at Blink while she remained in a pin up style pose "Heh you really are a interesting individual" Adeus reached out to Blink's Gun he grabbed hold of the grip with a firm grasp and pulled the weapon out with little resistance, As he examined the gun he was amazed by it's design "I've got to say it's a really well crafted weapon" Adeus procceded to place the gun back in it's holster while doing he felt the need to go out kick some ass "Well now i really want to go and kick some ass wanna go and see if anyone had any jobs for us" Adeus winked as he walked towards the exit
Aedus
Aedus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Woolf Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:38 pm

"Thank you, custom jobs they are. I also have another weapon, but lets see what trouble we can get ourselves into." she says winking back. She waved to the barman, removing herself from her seat and followed Aedus out.
Roxanne Woolf
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Elric Cinderwood wrote:
Mai Natsume wrote:
Elric Cinderwood wrote:"Heh, never said I was buying your drinks, Mai." he says with a slight smile. I've got the feeling I won't have to... if I didn't know her better, I'd feel worried bringing Mai to the Danton Pub. he thought, chuckling softly to himself.

"Well, it only be gentleman like of you to do so!" She says, clapping his back, tagging along at his side. Though she was just fooling with him, as she had uncanny luck when it came to getting free drinks in pubs and alehouses alike.

He smirked. "You're looking in the wrong place. I ain't no gentleman, perhaps you'd have better luck in Ithteca or the Crown City of Cretu." he scoffs, shaking his head while chuckling lowly, adjusting the shoulder strap of the bag he carried filled with the things he collected over his recent excursion. As it was, it had been a long time since he returned 'home', and was curious how the others there would take his return, let alone remember his scent... After making the delivery with Mai he felt strange, like if his gut was being tied into several knots. He felt the odd sensation of returning to his home within the sands, and after a day and a half, he was back in Danton like he had twelve years prior. He didn't know why he opened up to Mai about it, but figured if she wasn't doing anything anyway that she could tag along if she liked; he was honestly somewhat surprised she had come this far, without any reward being promised in return.

"Hey, I know a short cut, follow me." He says, nodding his head to a side alley outside the terminal.

While she followed him into the shortcut from the Airpark, she shrugged. "I didn't say you were a gentleman, I simply said it would be of a gentlemanly disposition!" she chuckled.

Once they arrived at the Pub, she could see this was one of those 'bars at the edge of the world', with a group of drunken punks stumbling out from the entrance, then taking the corner of a side alley to empty their stomachs onto cobblestone between the dumpsters. "Ah, heh... lovely place." she says, sarcastically but with sense of uncertainty in her tone. She looks to Elric, somewhat annoyed and flustered suddenly: "This isn't where you regularly drink, is it?" she frowned.

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 5 81e5b79a7d7958d33e708cdb50d66f28_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn29c
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:35 pm

Mai Natsume wrote:

While she followed him into the shortcut from the Airpark, she shrugged. "I didn't say you were a gentleman, I simply said it would be of a gentlemanly disposition!" she chuckled.

Once they arrived at the Pub, she could see this was one of those 'bars at the edge of the world', with a group of drunken punks stumbling out from the entrance, then taking the corner of a side alley to empty their stomachs onto cobblestone between the dumpsters. "Ah, heh... lovely place." she says, sarcastically but with sense of uncertainty in her tone. She looks to Elric, somewhat annoyed and flustered suddenly: "This isn't where you regularly drink, is it?" she frowned.

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 5 81e5b79a7d7958d33e708cdb50d66f28_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn29c

[From Here]

Elric turned to her with a dead pan look, his lips slightly slanted down in an almost scowl. "What do you think? Of course not. Unfortunately and oddly enough, its the best bar in town. If you don't want a drink, go and have a walk about the city. I'm only having a couple, and buying a bottle for the road." he says, looking back to the double saloon like doors and pushed forward, gently easing himself inside, still toting the duffel bag under his right shoulder. The twin curved blades rattled in the sheaths on his back, as did the blade on his hip. Looking about, the pub was decently populated, with a large breasted pink haired woman at the bar's counter, while a large scaly lizard man was sitting in a booth with a bunch of biker looking individuals. Hmm... Seems about right. The Lizard is new... he thought, walking up to the bar himself, setting his bag beside him as he took a seat near the end of the bar. "Firebrand Whiskey." he says, producing a few Gilex Coins. "On the rocks." he added.
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:32 pm

Elric Cinderwood wrote:

Elric turned to her with a dead pan look, his lips slightly slanted down in an almost scowl. "What do you think? Of course not. Unfortunately and oddly enough, its the best bar in town. If you don't want a drink, go and have a walk about the city. I'm only having a couple, and buying a bottle for the road." he says, looking back to the double saloon like doors and pushed forward, gently easing himself inside, still toting the duffel bag under his right shoulder. The twin curved blades rattled in the sheaths on his back, as did the blade on his hip. Looking about, the pub was decently populated, with a large breasted pink haired woman at the bar's counter, while a large scaly lizard man was sitting in a booth with a bunch of biker looking individuals. Hmm... Seems about right. The Lizard is new... he thought, walking up to the bar himself, setting his bag beside him as he took a seat near the end of the bar. "Firebrand Whiskey." he says, producing a few Gilex Coins. "On the rocks." he added.  

Mai debated her options, then shrugged her shoulders, sighing. Well, I ain't got nothing better to do anyway. she thought, entering through the pub's entrance after him. She took a look around the room, and half smiled. "Seems like a popular spot." she says under her breath, feeling a little shy and like she stood out just standing there. She turned, noticing the lizard man and couldn't help but smile in amazement, having a fondness of lizards and reptiles. When she realized she was staring she became scarlet and looked desperately for Elric. When she spotted him at the bar she awkwardly recomposed herself and walked over to him, taking a seat beside him. Still blushing she chuckled awkwardly, parting a length of blue behind her ear. "Heheh, lizards, my weakness." she says to Elric softly, a bit embarrassed. Taking a moment to recompose herself, she turned to the barman with a blushing smile:

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 5 D216c052c11c03e96310e87e74c54d42_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn259

"I'll have a sweetberry wine cocktail, please." she said sweetly. She then turned to her companion. "So, Elric did you grow up here?"
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Mai Natsume wrote:

Mai debated her options, then shrugged her shoulders, sighing. Well, I ain't got nothing better to do anyway. she thought, entering through the pub's entrance after him. She took a look around the room, and half smiled. "Seems like a popular spot." she says under her breath, feeling a little shy and like she stood out just standing there. She turned, noticing the lizard man and couldn't help but smile in amazement, having a fondness of lizards and reptiles. When she realized she was staring she became scarlet and looked desperately for Elric. When she spotted him at the bar she awkwardly recomposed herself and walked over to him, taking a seat beside him. Still blushing she chuckled awkwardly, parting a length of blue behind her ear. "Heheh, lizards, my weakness." she says to Elric softly, a bit embarrassed. Taking a moment to recompose herself, she turned to the barman with a blushing smile:

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 5 D216c052c11c03e96310e87e74c54d42_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn259

"I'll have a sweetberry wine cocktail, please." she said sweetly. She then turned to her companion. "So, Elric did you grow up here?"

Elric turned to Mai, rolling his eye with a slight smirk upon her awkward entrance. "I can't understand how you still act shy around large groups, but in battle you are a typhoon of chaos, getting up close and personal with the enemy." His drink arrives, and he takes it, raising it to his lips once for a quick sip before adding: "It's contradicting."

He took another mouthful of whiskey, letting the ice clink in the glass, before answering her question. "No, not here. I live...further West. We'll have to pass through the Amaine, and though the forest has its dangerous sections, I somewhat remember the safer paths through the woodland." He says before, turning to her, his eyepatch's leather shimmered. "Speaking of the West and growing up, didn't you say you grew up in Beijio? Must have been a while since you seen your family yourself, no?" He asked.
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Mai Natsume wrote:

"I'll have a sweetberry wine cocktail, please." she said sweetly.

The barman scoffed, a queer smirk upon his face as he shook his head left to right lightly. "Sweet berry wine? This isn't the Capital, love." he says, fixing her a glass of red wine with no particular interest. He set it before her, leaning over the counter. "Twelve Plat'." he says, requiring 12 Gilex.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:54 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Mai Natsume wrote:

The barman scoffed, a queer smirk upon his face as he shook his head left to right lightly. "Sweet berry wine? This isn't the Capital, love." he says, fixing her a glass of red wine with no particular interest. He set it before her, leaning over the counter. "Twelve Plat'." he says, requiring 12 Gilex.

She slightly frowned at the barman, and looked at her glass despairingly. With a flustered face and a little puff escaping her lips from embarrassment, she reached back to her pack, and fetched out her coin purse, clinking with coin from the mission she and Elric had just completed. After shelling out twelve of the octagonal coins, she sighed again.

Elric Cinderwood wrote:
Elric turned to Mai, rolling his eye with a slight smirk upon her awkward entrance. "I can't understand how you still act shy around large groups, but in battle you are a typhoon of chaos, getting up close and personal with the enemy." His drink arrives, and he takes it, raising it to his lips once for a quick sip before adding: "It's contradicting."

He took another mouthful of whiskey, letting the ice clink in the glass, before answering her question. "No, not here. I live...further West. We'll have to pass through the Amaine, and though the forest has its dangerous sections, I somewhat remember the safer paths through the woodland." He says before, turning to her, his eyepatch's leather shimmered. "Speaking of the West and growing up, didn't you say you grew up in Beijio? Must have been a while since you seen your family yourself, no?" He asked.  

Thankfully, Elric backing her up made her at ease again, and the blue haired girl turned to the man with a smile. "In a battle, it just feels different. Especially since I know I have you backing me up man." she says, in a masculine, boisterous manner, punching his right arm playfully. "We're all roustabouts here, Elric. Though, it is true I was born in Beijio, I...." she paused for a moment, her lips just seeming to stop themselves as she looked past Elric, her memories of home taking over...

"Father! Father! Please look at me! Why...Why won't you say anything to me?! Its not my fault! Th-the relic...changed me, but I-I'm still...."

She winced, closing her eyes tight, then slowly winked them back open, as if suffering from a migraine. "I...don't visit home. They're all too busy with Beijio affairs anyway." she says with a reassuring smile, grabbing her glass of wine, and rose it to her lips, closing her eyes, her lips forming a weary smile as she drew in the blood red liquid.

"...your boy."
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:28 pm

Mai Natsume wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:
Mai Natsume wrote:

She slightly frowned at the barman, and looked at her glass despairingly. With a flustered face and a little puff escaping her lips from embarrassment, she reached back to her pack, and fetched out her coin purse, clinking with coin from the mission she and Elric had just completed. After shelling out twelve of the octagonal coins, she sighed again.  

Elric Cinderwood wrote:

Thankfully, Elric backing her up made her at ease again, and the blue haired girl turned to the man with a smile. "In a battle, it just feels different. Especially since I know I have you backing me up man." she says, in a masculine, boisterous manner, punching his right arm playfully. "We're all roustabouts here, Elric. Though, it is true I was born in Beijio, I...." she paused for a moment, her lips just seeming to stop themselves as she looked past Elric, her memories of home taking over...

"Father! Father! Please look at me! Why...Why won't you say anything to me?! Its not my fault! Th-the relic...changed me, but I-I'm still...."

She winced, closing her eyes tight, then slowly winked them back open, as if suffering from a migraine. "I...don't visit home. They're all too busy with Beijio affairs anyway." she says with a reassuring smile, grabbing her glass of wine, and rose it to her lips, closing her eyes, her lips forming a weary smile as she drew in the blood red liquid.

"...your boy."

He placed his hand over the 12 coins before the bar man could take them, sliding them back toward Mai as he instead paid for her drink as well. Only fitting since she was forced to drink something she didn't want, and for coming this far with him at the very least. "I've got it," He says to the bar man, before returning to the conversation. "Ah, no I understand Mai. I'm...a bit disconnected from my family as well. More of my fault, really. I ran away when I was fifteen and didn't look back. But..." He sighed, leaning back in his seat, and looked up, but his left hand covered his face, as if to hide his own embarrassment. "...but they're all I've got. I haven't been back in nearly twelve years. They raised me, and they've been on my mind more often lately. I can't tell if its a bad omen of things to come or not, but... a decade away from home has done numbers on my psyche, I thinks..." unable to hide his reddened features.
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:41 pm

The bar tender looked at the cotton eyed Joe (or in this case 'leather-eyed') with a mix of suspicion and confusion, before taking the twelve he presented instead. With money in hand, he mutters to himself: "Bah, fuckin' tourists..." He then went on with his duties.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:00 pm

Elric Cinderwood wrote:
Mai Natsume wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:
Mai Natsume wrote:

Elric Cinderwood wrote:

"...your boy."

He placed his hand over the 12 coins before the bar man could take them, sliding them back toward Mai as he instead paid for her drink as well. Only fitting since she was forced to drink something she didn't want, and for coming this far with him at the very least. "I've got it," He says to the bar man, before returning to the conversation. "Ah, no I understand Mai. I'm...a bit disconnected from my family as well. More of my fault, really. I ran away when I was fifteen and didn't look back. But..." He sighed, leaning back in his seat, and looked up, but his left hand covered his face, as if to hide his own embarrassment. "...but they're all I've got. I haven't been back in nearly twelve years. They raised me, and they've been on my mind more often lately. I can't tell if its a bad omen of things to come or not, but... a decade away from home has done numbers on my psyche, I thinks..." unable to hide his reddened features.

She opened her eyes, turning to him with a semi confused look as he paid for her drink and explained of the awkwardness of the situation for him returning home. Smiling, she pulled his hand away from his face, forcing him to look her direction. "Hey," she says blushing slightly. "Thanks." She smiled, genuinely and then tapped his shoulder. "Not only for the drink, but for getting me out of that rut before it started. I sometimes think too much into my past, so really thanks." after a slight pause she closed her eyes, her face scarlet. "As for your family? Well, I'm sure when you meet them it'll go by smoothly! You're a smooth operator after all!" She says, giving him a cheesy and outdated thumbs up, but it felt appropriate regardless:

Ground Floor, Bar Room & Stage - Page 5 81b7b91a7f1ab01b0ac5c13ed34b388c_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn2dc
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next