Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auction House

3 posters

Go down

Auction House  Empty Auction House

Post  Nagauta Busujima Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:19 pm

(From here)

"Ugh... my godsdamned stomach... ugh...just... kill me now, please? Corveyus... you.. ugh.. fuck..." Nagauta says upon returning from the Imperial Royal Hospital, their poor excuse of one since the damn dragon attack. It was a glorified tent! He hobbled through the warehouse, and opened a door in the back into a larger cavern. Water lapped at the wooden decking, and he fumbled for a switch to his right, activating the powerful overhead lights with his crutch...

The lights illuminated the decking of a shallow bay, where some tiger mersharks were lounging and playing cards:

Auction House  1500709395

Auction House  C95cf5ede1223f1a15ae8e33284af321

"Wh...what is this?!" Naga bellowed out! Causing the tiger sharks and the one Salachi among them to jump into the water, leaving their cards behind on the dock! He hobbled his way down the set of stairs to the stage area, which extended out like a runway on this 'warf' with a peculiar 'U' shaped mechanism hanging above and then past the water to where the larger ships would be moored, where it bends then slides back to the area behind stage; the conveyor had other modifications to it as well... one's he be using at tonight's activities.

"I don't pay you to play..." he paused, brushing the deck of cards left behind on the decking, noticing the child like pictures on them:

Auction House  1f039c1d-b36b-420d-89e9-0ccc32814870-cr0-0-970-600-pt0-sx970-v1_orig

"A-a-?!" He hung on his words, one of his shadowy Mugen shook their heads to his right as he was at a loss of words, then glanced back to the reflective eyes in the dark water below him. "Really? 'Go Fish'? Are you that bored with your job?" He finally answered after kicking the cards into the water for them to collect. Thankfully waterproof.

Auction House  A09aa51aacaf5a4b68a38fca2681c0fe893bb91a

"Heeey that is like, rude mannn!" One of the tiger sharks spoke up. "Like, we do the job dude, but your negative karma is like... totally, bumming us out..."

Naga held his face, leaning on his crutch for support, and shook his head. "...I pay you to guard the auction house, not to play games! We're going to have a Meat Market today-"

"Oh, Meat Market! Can we have the excess Master Uta?!" One screamed.

He sighed. "I don't think there will be. Mr. Jay is coming, unfortunately..."

"Ughhh... the smelly one?"

"Yes... the big Maggot from Hell, the... uh..." he paused.

"Slugzilla..." Offered one of the Mugen.

Nagauta chuckled, and then glanced to the Mugen member. "Hahaha, thats a good one, yeah, 'Slugzilla', I like that one!" He chuckled.

Auction House  Unknown
Auction House  Unknown

"Like, that's totally harsh my dude..." said the one tiger shark.

Naga glanced to him. "He likes fish too you know... so don't tempt me... it's bad enough I'm not fond of the Meat Markets... but, if I only have three months left to live may as well get these last shows out in style! I have already contacted Goblin Town, they're sending their people... make sure the cave entrance isn't blocked and that the wheel boats can still function down there." He says, pointing down the tunnel ahead of them, past the 'runaway' and the conveyor system.

"And since Mr. J is coming, activate and use all the lemon scented freshener right now, I wanna feel like I'm huddled inside the world's most giant lemon! Kay?!" He coughed, harshly grabbing his chest.

"Wait, you're dying?!" The salachi said with a frown.

Naga sighed. "Well... I won't bore you with the specifics, but yes... I am. My idiot sister will be taking over in my stead, as well as an old friend of mine when I pass. But... lets be thrilled with our criminal activity as the most lucrative options we have will be going on tonight! Right? Okay?" He says, reaching into the water, and patting his favorite one on the head:

Auction House  Tumblr_ozs289mBqh1wgt5v2o1_400

He pulled himself up and winced. "Also, no jumping at the 'product' unless I give you the cue with your wrist bands, its just for show, but last time that poor bastard pissed himself and... well, you know what happened. No one wanted any of them save Mr. Jay, ugh... I hate that slimy, slugzilla prick..." he coughed, and then hobbled over to his... "wait... where the hell?" Realizing he left his gilded throne back in the other room, Naga tossed back his head and screamed at the ceiling. "UGGGHHHH!! Damn it!" he then snapped himself forwards, and winced as one of the mugen bowed as he spoke: "...would you mind-? -Oh, thank you. I'd have my idiot sister do it, but she's out grabbing my pain meds and... hopefully a gun to shoot myself with, Gods damn... it hurts..." He groaned, stumbling towards the upper stage area where his throne was being placed. The man slid himself into it and watched everything get set up by his employees. The mersharks were a bunch he picked up who were exiled, lost, what have you... he gave them a job as watch dogs of a sort since these caverns were mostly filled with water. They were his security, his janitors, and friends really. The salachi, Shiela, was his favorite. She saved him from drowning when he was a small child, so telling her the news of his untimely, and unjustified end would be hard for her... he could already see her demeanor change as she swam about, leading the group of mersharks.

"Ugh... I hate the Meat Market..." He groaned. Sure, it was lucrative... he never lost money in a Meat Market, but... there was the backlash if word of it passed into the wrong hands, the implications would be dire. He had to pay off the Warden of the Far North, that TIRS bastard, his 'Cousin' in the BPSA, and so many other organizations off just to keep the shindig a secret. Hell, if Bard found out, he'd be more than just mad, he'd fucking kill Nagauta with a rusty pipe!

For the Meat Market, as its name implied... sold slaves. It came about when the Dragon Alley Pub was a thing... it still was, but not like it used to be. The monsters of Galiavan, the human and the non human, would come to buy themselves the best quality 'meat' be that literal or its euphemism, he didn't much care for any of it... Most were criminals who at least looked pleasing to the eye, people who weren't going to be missed. Others were Gods know what, poor unlucky sods who he didn't want to know where they were plucked up. Others were debt holders with the Goblin Mafia... and others yet were, well... again, out of sight, out of mind...

He closed his eyes. There's a special place in hell for people like me... I guess I'm taking the slow train there. In three months, I'll probably have to face those demons... and when I do, it'll be with a smile. My guilt won't solve anything, what done is done... He thought.

The 'excess' as Sheila asked about, were the SOBs who weren't sold. He couldn't... just keep them! Again, out of sight out of mind. He usually try to sell them off to the Gobs or to Mr. Jay, to at least give them some sort of chance... but often than not, those who did not sell were given to his Mersharks. The bay was littered with the bones of the unsold...

"Ughh... such a pain..." he sighed, waiting for the event to take off.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Shamir Ravenblade likes this post

Back to top Go down

Auction House  Empty Re: Auction House

Post  Nagauta Busujima Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:19 pm

Later that evening...

With the auction house smelling like a freshly cut lemon, Naga with his small rounded shades on, glances down the tunnel where he sees the first of his river boats come into view. He could hear the fancy music, the sharply dressed an ill equipped alike huddled aboard the paddle wheel boat:

Auction House  Old-steam-paddle-riverboat-hand-drawing-classic-81127677

A second appeared beside it soon after, as both docked just outside the 'reach' of the boards which lined up the 'runway', however the conveyor was positioned between both boats, which upon their three layers of decking had seats to 'better observe' the merchandise which strolled out there. It was just close enough for those on board to view, but being hard to touch and pull away- that's what the mersharks were there for as well. Any merchandise which somehow fell from the conveyor would be retrieved and brought back to the deck unharmed where a member of the Mugen would then whisk them away behind stage again and in their cell till purchase or release- this applied to the non-living variety of merchandise as well... Though, the mersharks were also in place in case someone tried to steal the merchandise, and he'd seen Sheila bite off an arm, a tongue or two in the past. Rarely does anyone try such things, with the mugen at his disposal it made that sort of thing a near impossibility.

He cracked his neck, sitting upon the throne in mixed pain. He could hear the Goblin Mafia group backstage, setting up their merchandise for sale which he got a small percentage of the profits for as well. They had an understanding with one another after all.

Once things were set, a member of the Mugen approached his left side, hidden by his throne and told him that everything was ready. "He nodded, standing up, he winced and hobbled over to a microphone. The entire underside city was cloaked for sound, so he could be as loud as he wanted. "Good evening everyone," Naga says with a fake smile, turning to the 'best seats' on the two ships as the smaller ships appeared to line up at the dock. Take your pick on what was considered a 'best seat' but at least on the Riverboats you had access to a bar, gambling, and food...

"I see Mr. Jay up there... don't hide from me!" he charmingly called out, his spot light falling upon the man he called 'Slugzilla' who had a pretty female leg sticking out of his mouth before slurping the squirming, kicking woman whole with a bored, tired expression.

Auction House  Unknown

The bulge of the woman traveling down the putrid slug's... neck? was translucent enough to make out the woman in the cocktail dress... some poor gal who thought he was going to give her a million bucks, well... his bathroom cost that much, she was going directly into that porceline chamber pot when he was good and finished with her... which made Naga grimace. "...I see you snuck food aboard again. You can't do that, naughty naughty...!" He says, pulling away the mic, covering it. "...slimy prick. She better not have been one of my boat workers..." he grumbled aloud to himself, alerting his mugen to investigate such. Not that he could do much about it, but best to tidy up records in case it was.

There was a round of applause, before he turned to the spot where the Goblin Socialite was supposed to be sitting... but she was oddly absent. "...it seems our Socialite's in the little goblins room. No worries, she'll be back to buy her favorite toy, as always. Or will Mr. Jay finally win? Or will one of you, unknown moneybags? Huh? Well... lets get on with it shall we." He says, taking his mic with him as he hobbled back to the throne, and took a seat.

"First up, #700. Scardian. Human. 'M'. 220 pounds. Six five. Muscular. A little rough on the edges, but for you sick bastards out there he's got a massive lance..." he began... and thus the conveyor began to make sense as a tall, muscular man naked as the day as he was born was forced out by the chains connecting to the stockade around his neck... the conveyor stopped at the edge of the runway, for those parked close to the deck and stage could get a good look at him. "Starting bid is 2,000... what? Only 2000? For the scar? He's fuckin' tank! No, sorry, I can't accept this..." Naga sighed, scratching out the card he was given. "Starting bid, 200,000. Has a scar on his right eye and lower back, as I said rough on the edges, and is apparently 'disobedient' and doesn't play well with 'F's'." He says, pressing a button, causing the turntable on the conveyor above to force the man, who was already barely on his toes to 'turn' and show his muscular form to all at hand. Naga could see some 'flashes of light' which he immediately put a stop to. A couple cameras and a poor bastard who was given three strikes already was tossed into the open jaws of Sheila below... the water turning red as the other mersharks... dealt with him.

"The signs said no cameras! C'mon people, follow my rules and you won't get eaten... sheesh..." he sighed, shaking his head.

The water below bobbed with the heads of his mer sharks, who had fuller bellies and were licking their sharp, arrow head like teeth. Sheila was happy to have more cameras to her selection!

With another button press, the man was reset, and he began to speak up fiercely. No one could hear him, but Naga was close to hear the Scardian criminal call them 'fucks' that was easy to read. Naga, a little spiteful, activated the conveyor again, but this time... paused it just off the dock! The man, tippy toed, planking obliquely over the rough water his face glancing down at the glowing eyes of Naga's Mersharks who licked their lips and smiled with flesh between their teeth yet!

Naga removed himself from his throne and walked over to the man, the spot light following him. As he approached, the large man shook in place. "No my friend, you're the one whose fucked." Naga says to the man.

The man looked terrified now, the deep scar across his face lit up almost as he turned to Naga then. "Please, DONT!" He screamed before Naga 'shoved the man forwards with his crutch, sending the man out towards the water, his body hanging only a few feet above- his sharks jumping up playfully, snapping at the man's feet as he recoiled in terror!

Naga, back on his throne, sighed, and activated the conveyor again so those on the river boats could see their potential prize as he hung and swung and was pulled up and around, then held in place between both boats, for all to see. "He's a bit shy folks, really say hi to'em, kay?" Naga says with a smirk, shaking his head as he went to filing his nails, and playing with the controls for those could see him better out there while he screamed in terror- with people left and right wanting him for other purposes, and those down below ready to tear into him if he tried anything funny... or so he thought. Naga forbid them from eating merchandise unless given the go ahead.

He sighed, and once he felt it was time, sped the conveyor and turned him around so he would face the stage again. Being pulled back to the stage, the pale white captive was heading for the feltfit curtain when another merchandise, spaced out evenly to make this work, presented herself. "That was #700. Next, #701. Feniran. Nekomimi. 'F'...of course, they're always 'F'! Five four. 100 lbs. Slender, Athletic-" he continued as the neko was given the same treatment as the man before her...

Nagauta really hated the Meat Market jobs... even if they always paid well...

"
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Shamir Ravenblade likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamir Ravenblade Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:14 pm

"Yup... this time of the month again. Damn it... when will that cheap bastard get some heating back here?" Selena Ravenblade asked the air, ignoring the faces of the other captives being 'shown off' at Mr. N's 'Meat Market'. This was her fourth one now, and as always, the 'heated battle for her body' would commence. Mostly between Mr. Jay, the slug monster from some shady mafia group, and... the one that keeps her from being Mr. J's snack or personal slave... meaning a snack with an undetermined 'expiration date', and he only ate the 'freshest', so she heard. She would like to see his slimy butt on this thing for a change, not that his size and girth would allow it. She wondered if the wheel boat he was always on kept itself from capsizing...?

Selena 'Shamir' Ravenblade, descendant of the Bronze Siren of the Sirens, the dreaded Scardian Pirates of the 2282 era. She and her ancestor shared many traits, namely... their lovely figure:

Auction House  Mary_read_by_genzoman_d5gowd9_by_akiyamamoto77-dbby7sh
Auction House  Shamir_nevrand_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_afrobull__7f2a96f755bffd798d5668d63a69cc16

"Oi, can we keep this farce movin' along? I'm shiverin' my tits and ass off, and my crotch can shape diamonds!" Shamir also shared her ancestor's demeanour... however, if at all possible, the chained, stark naked and sexy woman wouldn't want to share her ancestor's supposed fate- which was lunch to something far bigger and uglier than herself.

She wouldn't have been here either, had she actually not gambled in that wrong part of town, which was to say... all of it. Being potentially quarter Leprechaun, given her accent, didn't help much matters either. She sighed, shifting her weight on her ankles and toes, her naked body swinging about freely. She wasn't too worried about the results... that green bitch of the East always bought her back. As it was, no one wanted to pay off Shamir's debt to really risk buying her- which was part of the trade and why her starting bid was usually very high, and growing. It was more of a show, a game- as it were, between that goblin pom and her friendemy across the bay, the slimy Mr. Jay.

"For the love of Scar'd can we get movin? I have a package to deliver in the area and I do not want to be late... I haven't ruined my timely streak yet!" She bellowed out, before she finally heard that man calling her out, and the mechanical hum of the conveyor above which forced her so far forwards. Because of her value and her tendency in the past four meat markets to have 'walked out' on stage before Nagauta was finished, they had her chains pulled a little tighter, and higher... forcing the 5'7 woman to tip toe.

Nagauta: "That was #776... up next... our four time returning 'champion' and a certain little broker's plaything, give it up for Lucky #777! #777 is Scardian. Human with a quarter of Leprechaun. 'F'. 120 pounds. Five Seven. Curvaceous and Athletic. She's a sexy little thing that looks great in leather!"

Auction House  Shamir_nevrand_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_mogtate__03c96222aff7711f96a06ccebc9fa646

As she was brought out, the conveyor stops on the stage... and Nagauta approaches. Her sexy body lit up like the White Light Festival, her stern, and irritated expression just as visible as her curvaceous, toned body...
Shamir Ravenblade
Shamir Ravenblade
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Auction House  Empty Unluck #777!

Post  Nagauta Busujima Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:38 pm

Shamir Ravenblade wrote:"Yup... this time of the month again. Damn it... when will that cheap bastard get some heating back here?" Selena Ravenblade asked the air, ignoring the faces of the other captives being 'shown off' at Mr. N's 'Meat Market'. This was her fourth one now, and as always, the 'heated battle for her body' would commence. Mostly between Mr. Jay, the slug monster from some shady mafia group, and... the one that keeps her from being Mr. J's snack or personal slave... meaning a snack with an undetermined 'expiration date', and he only ate the 'freshest', so she heard. She would like to see his slimy butt on this thing for a change, not that his size and girth would allow it. She wondered if the wheel boat he was always on kept itself from capsizing...?

Selena 'Shamir' Ravenblade, descendant of the Bronze Siren of the Sirens, the dreaded Scardian Pirates of the 2282 era. She and her ancestor shared many traits, namely... their lovely figure:

Auction House  Mary_read_by_genzoman_d5gowd9_by_akiyamamoto77-dbby7sh
Auction House  Shamir_nevrand_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_afrobull__7f2a96f755bffd798d5668d63a69cc16

"Oi, can we keep this farce movin' along? I'm shiverin' my tits and ass off, and my crotch can shape diamonds!" Shamir also shared her ancestor's demeanour... however, if at all possible, the chained, stark naked and sexy woman wouldn't want to share her ancestor's supposed fate- which was lunch to something far bigger and uglier than herself.

She wouldn't have been here either, had she actually not gambled in that wrong part of town, which was to say... all of it. Being potentially quarter Leprechaun, given her accent, didn't help much matters either. She sighed, shifting her weight on her ankles and toes, her naked body swinging about freely. She wasn't too worried about the results... that green bitch of the East always bought her back. As it was, no one wanted to pay off Shamir's debt to really risk buying her- which was part of the trade and why her starting bid was usually very high, and growing. It was more of a show, a game- as it were, between that goblin pom and her friendemy across the bay, the slimy Mr. Jay.

"For the love of Scar'd can we get movin? I have a package to deliver in the area and I do not want to be late... I haven't ruined my timely streak yet!" She bellowed out, before she finally heard that man calling her out, and the mechanical hum of the conveyor above which forced her so far forwards. Because of her value and her tendency in the past four meat markets to have 'walked out' on stage before Nagauta was finished, they had her chains pulled a little tighter, and higher... forcing the 5'7 woman to tip toe.

Nagauta: "That was #776... up next... our four time returning 'champion' and a certain little broker's plaything, give it up for Lucky #777! #777 is Scardian. Human with a quarter of Leprechaun. 'F'. 120 pounds. Five Seven. Curvaceous and Athletic. She's a sexy little thing that looks great in leather!"

Auction House  Shamir_nevrand_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_mogtate__03c96222aff7711f96a06ccebc9fa646

As she was brought out, the conveyor stops on the stage... and Nagauta approaches. Her sexy body lit up like the White Light Festival, her stern, and irritated expression just as visible as her curvaceous, toned body...

Nagauta walked up to the young woman, and whispered into her ear. "...Look, there's been... a change." He says with a frown. "We can't find the Broker... she REALLY got tizzied with the Leprechaun bit, as did half the Goblin Mob... so... um... good luck? Don't get eaten by Mr. Jay, kay? Kisses!" He says pulling away from her, mic in hand again.

"#777 is of a... fiery temperament, quarter Leprechaun or not." This caused the goblins to 'boo' and before they could throw things he coughed: "and if the Gobs liter my stage with trash, do realize my sharks like the taste of Goblin. Just, a fair reminder..."

The gobs stopped, lowering their implements. Feeling more at ease, Naga twirled Shamir with a flick of a button, so people could see the naked woman from all angles before he'd send her out to the masses for the rest of the show.

"#777 is a debtor of Goblin Town, and given her massive debt starts at the low bid of 22, 445, 673 Gilex... given the absence of our Goblin Broker, #777 has the option to buy herself in accordance to the Goblin Contract. Will she accept this burden and add more to her debt?" He asks, handing her the mic, patting her head after setting it on the stockade holding up her wrists and neck.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamir Ravenblade Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:58 pm

Shamir was a little perplexed by this revelation! Her grey-purple gaze glancing over to Naga with a confused look, giving the crowd a little 'twirl' against her will which illicited the whistling of a bunch of slimy bastards, those who looked at her with various desires...

To being told of her condition, now facing the judgment of the auction house, and of Mr. Jay... she smirked. "...Nope." She said amid the shock, the movement of the crowd could be heard shifting in their seats. "Ya heard me, I'm not gonna pay a single plat! Do with me what you will! I'm feckin through!" She spat, defiantly.
Shamir Ravenblade
Shamir Ravenblade
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:21 pm

Shamir Ravenblade wrote:Shamir was a little perplexed by this revelation! Her grey-purple gaze glancing over to Naga with a confused look, giving the crowd a little 'twirl' against her will which illicited the whistling of a bunch of slimy bastards, those who looked at her with various desires...

To being told of her condition, now facing the judgment of the auction house, and of Mr. Jay... she smirked. "...Nope." She said amid the shock, the movement of the crowd could be heard shifting in their seats. "Ya heard me, I'm not gonna pay a single plat! Do with me what you will! I'm feckin through!" She spat, defiantly.

To this, Naga's smile quickly fell, grabbing the mic quickly he turns it off and leans close. "Hey, what the hell are you doin?! Without the Broker, Mr. J has a nine of ten chance of scooping you up, and in the matter we both really don't wanna think about! C'mon, just buy yourself lass... do you really want to leave it to Corveyus to sort out your fate? The God has an ironic way of dealing those with piss poor luck!" he harshly whispered, but realized he had to go on with the show. "Shit, I'll give you another shot to answer on the swing back, but go out there and make yourself presentable!" He says, smacking her back gently before activating the switch causing the conveyor to pull Shamir up the catwalk by force.

He brought the mic back to his mouth and feind a smile. "Well, looks like she might have second thoughts... give her a reason to reconsider! One of you folks... just might be able to buy our elusive #777! Corveyus, if your watching, the cards are in your deck!" he says with a nervous laugh.

The conveyor forced Shamir down the runway, more flashes of light followed by screams and splashing below. Soon, Shamir would find herself hanging off the runway, legs dangling high above the water, her naked form squirming as her body suspended between the river boats... her chains stopping, the turntable slowly turning her to face Mr. J's putrid, slimy grin:

Auction House  Jabba-sideshow-tall

"...wouldn't want to linger there for long, sweetie." Naga says as the lights lit her up like a candle out there...
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamir Ravenblade Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:47 pm

"Eh, if I'm going to get eaten by a big worm that stinks of gas, by Scar'd I hope he chokes on me on the way down..." She says to Nagauta, before the conveyor did its magic. "W-woooah..." She gasped, still never getting over the 'hanging' part of the trip. She looked down, her restraints keeping her snug, swinging though from her momentum before the chains raised her up to still her wild movements. She could see the black waves of the ocean water below, stained red with the blood of the fools who couldn't read signs according to Nagauta, as she was presented to the crowd for a chance to get a better look at her curvy features. Despite the four times she's been here before, she was still flustered as she was presented to the vile buyers like some piece of meat... some of them, that was indeed the intention! She didn't see herself wearing a bunny suit and working for Mr. J... unless he wanted to eat her dressed as one. It was terrible, and speaking of the fat glob there he was... licking his chops as she was before him. She hacked a loogey at him, double flipping him off. "Kiss my ass ya fuck'n slug!" She spat at him again, kicking her long legs out at him, and would have liked to crush his neck with them if she was able to reach him!
Shamir Ravenblade
Shamir Ravenblade
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:14 pm

"Right... right... she's only making him more eager to buy her... shit..." he says to himself, activating the switch as much as he'd love to see Mr. J violate his terms and lose a limb to one of his sharks... the turntable turned Shamir back to the stage and slid her back whilst she was still kicking and screaming profanities at everyone and everything. As she slid into position on the stage, he had her turned around to face the crowd, and smiled. "So... #777, do you want to reconsider your option?" He asked, hesitating to bring the mic back to her lips.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamir Ravenblade Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:19 pm

Nagauta Busujima wrote:"Right... right... she's only making him more eager to buy her... shit..." he says to himself, activating the switch as much as he'd love to see Mr. J violate his terms and lose a limb to one of his sharks... the turntable turned Shamir back to the stage and slid her back whilst she was still kicking and screaming profanities at everyone and everything. As she slid into position on the stage, he had her turned around to face the crowd, and smiled. "So... #777, do you want to reconsider your option?" He asked, hesitating to bring the mic back to her lips.

Returning to Nagauta's side, she turned to the man slowly, trying to step on his toes as she leaned in to answer, and using the Leprechaun accent to further piss off the goblins: "I hope Mr. J feck'n chokes on me arse!" She then spat at Naga too, swinging her leg furiously as she was being brought back behind the curtains again!
Shamir Ravenblade
Shamir Ravenblade
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:40 pm

Naga blinked, wiping his face as she was being drawn back behind the stage, dragged on her ankles, yanking out his PDA to view the tallies. "Well... that was #777... #777 starting bid at 22, 445, 673 Gilex..." He paused, noticing Mr. J's marker lighting up three times.

He glanced up at the creature, who had just relayed to Nagauta, that he was going to skip the bull shit and pay 3x her debt amount!! He looked from the tablet to the hungry gangster... and frowned.

Auction House  Jabba-the-hutt-star-wars

"...I have just received a notification. The bid has now changed to 67,337,019 Gilex... Do I hear 674? 674, there we go 675?" he began, to hike up the price and then he was hit again. "....69 million?! 69 Million?! Really? Please a 70? Thats a terrible joke! Ah..." he half chuckled before it lingered. "...69 million. Once... Twice... Sold...!" He says as Shamir was now pulled out of sight entirely.

Naga sighed. "...Next up. #778! Domescadian. Fairy. 'F'. 3 ounces. Six inches. Curvy for a pixie-" he continued as a closed jar with airholes in it was being dangled by the conveyor instead. "Was captured by a mad lad, clad in green. Wants to sell to inable his 'pot smashing' addiction. Says she likes it if you 'listen' so... I guess she can be a pretty exotic alarm clock!" Nagauta trailed off...
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamir Ravenblade Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:55 pm

Shamir blinked, who else would want to buy her? That little battle was weird, but given the fact she was just sold at 69 Million was just... a sick joke! "Oh really?! C'mon!!!" She whined, dragged off and back behind the curtain again. She felt the chains come off her stockade, and members of the Mugen moved her to a cell, chaining her leg to the wall before closing and locking the door behind them.

She kicked with her one, free leg, before spitting again... and then frowned. "Shit... shit shit shit shit shiiit, with a capital 'S'... this isn't good..." She sighed, sitting cross legged, her arms feeling uncomfortable after being suspended for so long. "That's my luck I guess... shite. Ugh... there's the off chance some, other weirdo got me... but lets face it."

Auction House  Shamir_nevrand_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_sihkygmojsn__4c4626da1806dfde0d3eebbe05b43246

"I'm Mr J's 69 Million dollar meal! Who the hell spends that much for somethin' you're just gonna shit out? Eh, if I taste funny, there's a chance he'll spit me out... but he eats fuckin' bugs! If I taste worse than a bug, I'm gonna be just a tad offended! Not that I can't live with that, because at least I'll be a fuckin' alive!" She leaned back against the wall, slamming the stockade against it. There wasn't much more she could do now, but wait... and scheme.
Shamir Ravenblade
Shamir Ravenblade
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:44 pm

"Uuhhhhhhhhhh  UUUHHHhhhhhhhhh  UUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gods do it.  OH yes, harder, harder Luck devil.  No stop make legs weak."

And this went on and on and on for the duration of the auction, having started some time before the proceedings got under way.  The Goblin Broker, the highest authority in the Goblin Socialite outside of their homeland was moaning away under the most extreme of pleasures while she was supposed to be watching the auction and collecting the Gob Mob's gilex in profits.  But Gods above and below somethings you just couldn't refuse or pass up, so he spent her entire time enjoying herself.  Under the best kept secret in Galiavan's history.

Corveyus the magic masseuse...

With an ear to ear grin she sighed as she pushed up off of the bed she had been stretched out upon waving Corveyus off as she had duties to attend to.  First sending a Goblet off to fetch the proceeds and than of course her favorite part of the night, debt collections from her darling pet.

She walked slowly to the cells making sure of the price she was sold for well sending a Goblet off to give Mr. J the good news.  New she was going to deliver personally to her per.  Stopping she looked in on Shamir.

"Smear bad, Smear 6 9, million gilex...  plus 1.  Total.

Work off, clothes."

It would be a shame not being able to see the overgrown slugs face when he was told about being out bid by a single gilex, but better a Goblet gets swallowed then herself.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Darkstorm Zero and Shamir Ravenblade like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamir Ravenblade Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:19 pm

Shamir was about ready to accept her fate as a slug's sandwich, when she saw the broker. She smiled at her. "Seems like I ain't yours anymore." She stuck her tongue out... but then the Broker spoke up to her. "Wait, what?! I didn't buy myself- Mr. J didn't either?! Wait? What? What the hell did I miss?!" She spat, standing up tall in the cell.
Shamir Ravenblade
Shamir Ravenblade
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:31 pm

Nagauta showed up soon after calling the 'Meat Market' a close, and appeared before Shamir and the Goblin Broker. "What are you still doing in there, Shamir?" He asked, snapping his finger, and a member of the Mugen appeared and handed him the woman's clothes and items. He had the man open the door for him, before he tossed the neatly folded pile at the woman. A pair of Mugen appeared at Shamir's side and undid her bindings and unlocked her stockade and ankle chain. "You're free to go. Your 'benefactor' decided to drop 69 mill on you, Mr. J could only afford 67 overall." He explained, hobbling as he kept the gate open for her. "Now get dressed and get out... both of you. Avoid taking the sea-exit, actually... just head out my exit- both of you. Mr. Jay's a tad sore with the results and I rather there be no bloodshed down my tunnel of love, kay?" He pressed, waiting for Shamir to get dressed.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down