The Throne Room (2nd floor)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: The Throne Room (2nd floor)

Post  Ikai Boontai on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:39 am

Ikai could be heard mumbling, "You know...they were taking me to a medical person..." The guards were unsure of what to do since they had an unconscious guy on the stretcher and their Empress holding on to the guy's hand. "Empress...can we continue to the medical chambers?" one of the guards stated dull wittedly as the group of guards stood awaiting their Empress' orders.
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:54 am

Kanae looked over to the Empress and was amazed to see the woman had ran from her throne to the stretcher for this man. She looked down and then asked one of the Guards a small set of questions: "Is the tourniquet on him tight enough? How much blood has he lost? Are these gunshots the extent of his total injuries?" she asked, looking from the guard before placing a hand upon the semi-conscious man's forehead. "He...doesn't look so good. I may not look it, but I can help." she says moving her hands to the tourniquet which she gasps. "Who the hell put this on him? Its less than half assed, it's absolutely horrible!" she exclaimed, pulling off the cloth and tossed it aside. She knew what would work better than the ratty cotton cloth he had on, and pulled out a strap of the white silk she had planned to show the Empress, and wrapped it just tightly enough around his wounds. "There, that should keep him from loosing any more blood. Our brand of silk can be used for tourniquets." she states, her hands still a tad bloody from the removal of the original tourniquet and adding the new one. "Do you men need any more assistance?" she asked.
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara on Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:09 am

Sango, with tears rolling down her cheeks. She looks up, screaming as if shocked (well she was). "Shot?!" She turned to Ikai's body and stared at the wounds as the woman took off the tourniquet. She didn't want to watch her Master bleed to death, but the silk wrappings seemed to fare him better. She frowns, then hesitantly lets go before grabbing him again. "Make it through this you old goat!" she exclaimed, bringing her head down and kissed Ikai's left cheek, from there she pulled back and looked angry. "If you don't, I'll have your spirit ripped from the realm beyond and kill you myself! You understand?!" She exclaimed before finally pulling away. She still had that furious look in her face; her eyes screamed for blood. She turned to two of the guards. "I want you to find the one who shot him, and have them executed immediately!" she screamed furiously, feeling her anger and sorrow mix into an unhealthy combination of rage. "You understand? Go! Find the perpetrator! I don't care how, but bring them to the dungeon for proper sentencing!" she commanded, swinging her arm out in a defiant manner. No one messed with the Empress or her friends. No one.

Master Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Sango Sigara wrote:Sango, with tears rolling down her cheeks. She looks up, screaming as if shocked (well she was). "Shot?!" She turned to Ikai's body and stared at the wounds as the woman took off the tourniquet. She didn't want to watch her Master bleed to death, but the silk wrappings seemed to fare him better. She frowns, then hesitantly lets go before grabbing him again. "Make it through this you old goat!" she exclaimed, bringing her head down and kissed Ikai's left cheek, from there she pulled back and looked angry. "If you don't, I'll have your spirit ripped from the realm beyond and kill you myself! You understand?!" She exclaimed before finally pulling away. She still had that furious look in her face; her eyes screamed for blood. She turned to two of the guards. "I want you to find the one who shot him, and have them executed immediately!" she screamed furiously, feeling her anger and sorrow mix into an unhealthy combination of rage. "You understand? Go! Find the perpetrator! I don't care how, but bring them to the dungeon for proper sentencing!" she commanded, swinging her arm out in a defiant manner. No one messed with the Empress or her friends. No one.  

Kanae looked over to the Empress as the men carried off with the injured man. "Milady, I mean you no disregard; but I think you should calm down. I know that what appears is the worst, but as a leader, I think you should be more level headed and look into how the man was harmed." She paused, then blushed, looking down. "F-forgive me, I must have said too much. However, I would like you to keep what I've said in mind. I have some medical knowledge, and I'm going out on a whim that those men who took him did not look the part of a surgeon." she started to head into their direction when she stopped, and turned back to the Empress. "I shall be back to keep true to my appointment later, right now I would try your best not to worry. I'll do everything in my power to save this man." she says with a small smile, bowing to the Empress before continuing her way to the medical wing.
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:49 pm

Sango looked to the woman with mix of hatred and confusion. "Excuse me, but do you know who you're speaking to?!" But before she could blow a stream of fire at the young woman, she frowned and apologized. She listened to her speak of saving Ikai, and she couldn't help but feel somewhat relieved as she heard her speak of medical knowledge. Before she could get a word in edgewise the woman was already gone. "This is perfect timing, the Imperial Doctor is on vacation of all times...I should contact her till then, this woman better be right about her stuff... if not, then there will be two heads that will be rolling instead of just one.." The Empress's mind flashed darkly, she felt her boiling blood begin cooling; her heart feeling icy black. She had not wanted to see someone dead her whole life, even Shinrahomaru wasn't as bad...

She turned away and began to walk around her palace. She was going to consult with the General about this matter, if he was not already aware.

Master Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum