Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIRS Offices

4 posters

Go down

TIRS Offices Empty TIRS Offices

Post  Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:54 am

Sgt. Rie Simpleswallow of the TIRS, or so said her nameplate, was typing up a report for her superiors on the computer before her. She was a pretty woman, with short brown hair, attractive, Beijionese lidded brown eyes and pale, supple flesh. She had heavy eyeshadow and dark eye liner, and multiple blackened steel piercings across her ears. She was also curvy as hell!:

TIRS Offices FBJDccLWQAEo6Ur

"Hmp?" Her narrow brown eyes glared back, at one of the 'subordinates' she could sense staring at her well rounded derriere, and the thong she wore underneath the skin tight black fabric. She leaned back, swivelling the chair, arm draped across the spine. "What? What is it? Ya need something? Well? SPEAK UP!" She shouted, causing her coworkers to shutter. Rie... was also one of the scarrier, short fused characters with the TIRS.

When no one would answer, she shook her head, and turned back to her screen, giving those present one last 'glare':

She then resumed her typing. She hated paperwork... she'd do anything than sit here and type up the Director's damn reports. I rather be working in the Millenium dep-on second thought? No. No I wouldn't. I'd rather be in bed, with or without a partner. Maybe I'll go to the range and unload a few mags into some paper targets, or work out in the combat simulator. I've got no Rooks to torment today unfortunately either... what. A. Pain....

She sighed, and continued her menial work...

She just wished that the Director would accept her application for the Red5ive so she could bust some skulls. It got so boring around here... doing HER paper work...
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Private
Private

Fiona Craig likes this post

Back to top Go down

TIRS Offices Empty Re: TIRS Offices

Post  Fiona Craig Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:32 pm

Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow wrote:Sgt. Rie Simpleswallow of the TIRS, or so said her nameplate, was typing up a report for her superiors on the computer before her. She was a pretty woman, with short brown hair, attractive, Beijionese lidded brown eyes and pale, supple flesh. She had heavy eyeshadow and dark eye liner, and multiple blackened steel piercings across her ears. She was also curvy as hell!:

"Hmp?" Her narrow brown eyes glared back, at one of the 'subordinates' she could sense staring at her well rounded derriere, and the thong she wore underneath the skin tight black fabric. She leaned back, swivelling the chair, arm draped across the spine. "What? What is it? Ya need something? Well? SPEAK UP!" She shouted, causing her coworkers to shutter. Rie... was also one of the scarrier, short fused characters with the TIRS.

When no one would answer, she shook her head, and turned back to her screen, giving those present one last 'glare':  

She then resumed her typing. She hated paperwork... she'd do anything than sit here and type up the Director's damn reports. I rather be working in the Millenium dep-on second thought? No. No I wouldn't. I'd rather be in bed, with or without a partner. Maybe I'll go to the range and unload a few mags into some paper targets, or work out in the combat simulator. I've got no Rooks to torment today unfortunately either... what. A. Pain....

She just wished that the Director would accept her application for the Red5ive so she could bust some skulls. It got so boring around here... doing HER paper work...

TIRS Offices Original_drawn_by_ishimiso_ishimura__8815a84a3a533d25d31cbe3e1cc55756

Reiko Ishimura, a fellow TIRS agent who worked as Fiona's personal assistant walked up to the Sargent, and handed her a couple papers with a smile. Reiko was known to be the office cutie, and... for her unusually short skirt that liked to hike up at times.

TIRS Offices Original_drawn_by_ishimiso_ishimura__901ff0fb25d5ff70be62da0ff96fbead

Still, she was a friendly and very outgoing gal despite being the Director's personal slave. "Heya sleepyhead," she called Rie. "Before you pack up for lunch, would you mind checking into this? The Director would appreciate it. Something about a shipment truck going unreported since that big spire explosion? Yeah, the report states there were some listing on the manifest that made it sound fishy? It's not my place to pry, the rest of its on here. Could you do that? Hmm? That'd really be great!" She hummed sweetly, unaware that Rie likely hated this energetic beam of sunshine down to the very fiber of her being.

"It flew off the road somewhere in the Guardian's Gorge, or so the recent GPS scan says. We don't have any other capable agents around who can handle the gorge duty, so it be very sweet of you if you could do that and also collect what the Director believes may be hazardous material stowed away on board? Hm? That'd be sweet~ Just pack up a couple biological samples and bring them back here to me and I'll take care of the rest hon, kay?" She hummed warmly.
Fiona Craig
Fiona Craig
Private
Private

Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:29 pm

Rie glanced slowly up at little Ms. Sunshine of the office, who could be a radioactive mako rod even on the darkest days...

The woman sighed, and slowly turned to the woman whom she was only, maybe... minutely, jealous of. She didn't envy her position, she frankly couldn't understand how she could put up with the Director's antics. But she seemed to not just... care. She seemed anxiety and care free and half the time the woman's panties or thong was showing. That level of confidence was... terrifying, and powerful. She didn't know if anyone else in this damn office was perceptive of it, but... Reiko Ishimura was just as terrifying as the Director in some regards. A more, subtle... terror.

She blinked at Reiko's 'sweet talk' and then ripped the paper from her hands, glancing it over. "Huh... imagine, you. In the field? That be a laugh..." she yawned, and leaned back into her chair as she felt daggers glaring into her. She glanced up, and could only see Reiko blinking all doe eyed at her, and a few of the office Rooks staring at her. "Back to work limp dicks..." she yawned, and then the sound of working resumed in the background.

She looked the details over again and again... and could see why the Director asked of her. Not because no one was physically fit enough... well, that played a factor. No, it also involved the Lair of the Famine Beasts. "Ugh... I don't get paid enough for this bull shit..." She sighs as she folds the papers into a pack on her belt, and grabs her car keys. "I'm on the case, don't lose your skirt now Missy..." she states to Reiko as she makes her way out of the building.

(to next area)
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Hawkthorne Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:19 am

Just coming back from the locker room, Junior Agent Vincent Hawkthorne was making his way through the offices dressed in mission ready clothes. He was going to assist on a Red 5ive mission with one of his brother's coworkers, but came to a stop when he oversaw Reiko Ishimura and Sgt. Rie conversing:

Fiona Craig wrote:
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow wrote:Sgt. Rie Simpleswallow of the TIRS, or so said her nameplate, was typing up a report for her superiors on the computer before her. She was a pretty woman, with short brown hair, attractive, Beijionese lidded brown eyes and pale, supple flesh. She had heavy eyeshadow and dark eye liner, and multiple blackened steel piercings across her ears. She was also curvy as hell!:

TIRS Offices Original_drawn_by_ishimiso_ishimura__8815a84a3a533d25d31cbe3e1cc55756

Reiko Ishimura, a fellow TIRS agent who worked as Fiona's personal assistant walked up to the Sargent, and handed her a couple papers with a smile. Reiko was known to be the office cutie, and... for her unusually short skirt that liked to hike up at times.

TIRS Offices Original_drawn_by_ishimiso_ishimura__901ff0fb25d5ff70be62da0ff96fbead

Still, she was a friendly and very outgoing gal despite being the Director's personal slave. "Heya sleepyhead," she called Rie. "Before you pack up for lunch, would you mind checking into this? The Director would appreciate it. Something about a shipment truck going unreported since that big spire explosion? Yeah, the report states there were some listing on the manifest that made it sound fishy? It's not my place to pry, the rest of its on here. Could you do that? Hmm? That'd really be great!" She hummed sweetly, unaware that Rie likely hated this energetic beam of sunshine down to the very fiber of her being.

"It flew off the road somewhere in the Guardian's Gorge, or so the recent GPS scan says. We don't have any other capable agents around who can handle the gorge duty, so it be very sweet of you if you could do that and also collect what the Director believes may be hazardous material stowed away on board? Hm? That'd be sweet~ Just pack up a couple biological samples and bring them back here to me and I'll take care of the rest hon, kay?" She hummed warmly.

Rie... could be a terrifying woman, much like the Director, however, Reiko was quite the opposite. She was approachable, friendly, and... well, both women were attractive, but Reiko's sweet side was really something else. She was, in some degree, the office mascot but also one of the 'top five' ladies in the department. Confidence, looks, she had both and yet was pretty much the Director's personal slave, rather than assistant. Either Reiko ignores this fact or she was content with the Director's boatload of paperwork. Huh, it never occurred to me to ask if she's a senior or junior agent now thinking about it. I mean, she was here before I arrived. And now that I think about it... I don't recall seeing Reiko on the roster for field work. He pondered this to himself, rubbing his chin before the said woman had bumped into him! He blinked and she was right there, and he flustered. "O-oh, sorry Ms. Ishimura. Was day dreaming, heh..." he replied anxiously, patting the sides of his cheeks. "See? Still waking up. Heh..heh..." he chuckled to himself. Corveyus I am a loser...

Vincent Hawkthorne
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Craig Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:44 am

Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow wrote:Rie glanced slowly up at little Ms. Sunshine of the office, who could be a radioactive mako rod even on the darkest days...

The woman sighed, and slowly turned to the woman whom she was only, maybe... minutely, jealous of. She didn't envy her position, she frankly couldn't understand how she could put up with the Director's antics. But she seemed to not just... care. She seemed anxiety and care free and half the time the woman's panties or thong was showing. That level of confidence was... terrifying, and powerful. She didn't know if anyone else in this damn office was perceptive of it, but... Reiko Ishimura was just as terrifying as the Director in some regards. A more, subtle... terror.

She blinked at Reiko's 'sweet talk' and then ripped the paper from her hands, glancing it over. "Huh... imagine, you. In the field? That be a laugh..." she yawned, and leaned back into her chair as she felt daggers glaring into her. She glanced up, and could only see Reiko blinking all doe eyed at her, and a few of the office Rooks staring at her. "Back to work limp dicks..." she yawned, and then the sound of working resumed in the background.

She looked the details over again and again... and could see why the Director asked of her. Not because no one was physically fit enough... well, that played a factor. No, it also involved the Lair of the Famine Beasts. "Ugh... I don't get paid enough for this bull shit..." She sighs as she folds the papers into a pack on her belt, and grabs her car keys. "I'm on the case, don't lose your skirt now Missy..." she states to Reiko as she makes her way out of the building.

(to next area)

TIRS Offices Reiko_Ishimura

She blinked at her statements, on imagining her being in the field and something about her skirt... but Sgt. Rie was already up and out of her desk before she could really react. Blinking again, she smiled and waved. "Good luck Sargent!" Reiko hummed, before turning around and ran into something stiff:

Vincent Hawkthorne wrote:
Rie... could be a terrifying woman, much like the Director, however, Reiko was quite the opposite. She was approachable, friendly, and... well, both women were attractive, but Reiko's sweet side was really something else. She was, in some degree, the office mascot but also one of the 'top five' ladies in the department. Confidence, looks, she had both and yet was pretty much the Director's personal slave, rather than assistant. Either Reiko ignores this fact or she was content with the Director's boatload of paperwork. Huh, it never occurred to me to ask if she's a senior or junior agent now thinking about it. I mean, she was here before I arrived. And now that I think about it... I don't recall seeing Reiko on the roster for field work. He pondered this to himself, rubbing his chin before the said woman had bumped into him! He blinked and she was right there, and he flustered. "O-oh, sorry Ms. Ishimura. Was day dreaming, heh..." he replied anxiously, patting the sides of his cheeks. "See? Still waking up. Heh..heh..." he chuckled to himself. Corveyus I am a loser...

"Woah! Oh, Vinny! Hi!" She gasped, taking a step back upon bumping into Vincent Hawkthorne. Her spaghetti strap tank under her blazer jiggled with her accidental run in with the TIRS associate. Vinny was maybe an inch taller than her, give or take, and a cute, strapping young man. The slightly older woman smiled and collected her papers as he explained that he was 'daydreaming'. "Hehe, about me?" She purred playfully:

TIRS Offices Reiko_2

Upon seeing the crimson in his cheeks, she giggled, tucking hair behind her ear as she then noted his mission gear. "Well, you look all strapped up and ready to go for a mission. I shouldn't keep you waiting, huh?" She sweetly added, bowing slightly to him to beg pardon, before side stepping around him.
Fiona Craig
Fiona Craig
Private
Private

Vincent Hawkthorne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Hawkthorne Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:12 am

Fiona Craig wrote:
The slightly older woman smiled and collected her papers as he explained that he was 'daydreaming'. "Hehe, about me?" She purred playfully:

TIRS Offices Reiko_2

To that response, Vince sorta stood there. Flustered, jaw slightly agape as he tried to respond like a human: "Uh..." was all he could manage much to his chagrin. Damn... that level of confidence is terrifying. I forget how bold she can be, well, despite the attire choice- that's pretty bold enough as is! He thought as the awkward silence built to the point he lost his opportunity to say something cool or suave like his older brother Cyrus of the Red 5ive would!

Fiona Craig wrote:
Upon seeing the crimson in his cheeks, she giggled, tucking hair behind her ear as she then noted his mission gear. "Well, you look all strapped up and ready to go for a mission. I shouldn't keep you waiting, huh?" She sweetly added, bowing slightly to him to beg pardon, before side stepping around him.

"Y-yeah..." he says, before, shaking his head, turning to her as she began to walk around him. "Well, I'm still waiting for, uh, Red Lotus to get ready, so I have extra time to, uh, ahem well, all I was... was going to do was tune up the chopper, run meaningless... programs ahem." He sighed, choking on his words, before leaning on the desk as confidently as he could try, arms folded and almost slid a tower of case notes off the desk before he swiftly reached out and caught them with his arm. "Oopse, crap, that... Corveyus hates me today it seems haha..." he chuckled nervously.

He glanced back to her with a smile as he stood up instead. "I, just couldn't help but notice that I never seen you on a mission roster before. I'm usually the designated chauffeur, so I would know, or remember if I had flown you out somewhere before." Vin explained. He remembered Rie's jaunt, and bit himself in the ass with this question, before adding: "I mean, I'm not the only pilot around here and I haven't been here as long as some of you more senior agents. I mean, I'm only an agent by name, not officially TIRS, don't get the fancy suits or cars. Got the gun, but, thank goodness I haven't had to use it yet."

Corveyus... you are a bastard... I should stick with Esdar...

Vincent Hawkthorne
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Craig Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:03 am

Fiona Craig wrote:
The slightly older woman smiled and collected her papers as he explained that he was 'daydreaming'. "Hehe, about me?" She purred playfully:

TIRS Offices Reiko_2

To that response, Vince sorta stood there. Flustered, jaw slightly agape as he tried to respond like a human: "Uh..." was all he could manage much to his chagrin. Damn... that level of confidence is terrifying. I forget how bold she can be, well, despite the attire choice- that's pretty bold enough as is! He thought as the awkward silence built to the point he lost his opportunity to say something cool or suave like his older brother Cyrus of the Red 5ive would!

Fiona Craig wrote:

"Y-yeah..." he says, before, shaking his head, turning to her as she began to walk around him. "Well, I'm still waiting for, uh, Red Lotus to get ready, so I have extra time to, uh, ahem well, all I was... was going to do was tune up the chopper, run meaningless... programs ahem." He sighed, choking on his words, before leaning on the desk as confidently as he could try, arms folded and almost slid a tower of case notes off the desk before he swiftly reached out and caught them with his arm. "Oopse, crap, that... Corveyus hates me today it seems haha..." he chuckled nervously.

He glanced back to her with a smile as he stood up instead. "I, just couldn't help but notice that I never seen you on a mission roster before. I'm usually the designated chauffeur, so I would know, or remember if I had flown you out somewhere before." Vin explained. He remembered Rie's jaunt, and bit himself in the ass with this question, before adding: "I mean, I'm not the only pilot around here and I haven't been here as long as some of you more senior agents. I mean, I'm only an agent by name, not officially TIRS, don't get the fancy suits or cars. Got the gun, but, thank goodness I haven't had to use it yet."

Corveyus... you are a bastard... I should stick with Esdar...

Reiko remained idle as Vinny spoke to her, albeit anxiously and nervous despite his front. Still, he didn't just up and run away. She thought, smiling as he explained his situation. He brought up her lack of field work, and his curiosity of not seeing her a part of field missions, and he must have seen something on her face as he tried to swiftly change the subject after asking about it. She noticed the others in the office were looking at them now, and she looked up at him. "Vin, would you mind helping me with some of these files? If you're not too busy then?" She asked, handing him a stack. "I just need to organize them in the case study room over there." She smiled sweetly.
Fiona Craig
Fiona Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Hawkthorne Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:47 am

He blinked, then gently nodded. "Sure... I should have time to do that." He says, taking the stack of files she handed him, before following her to the case study room. He felt a little awkward, given the awkward responses. Gods... I am a screw up. How the hell does Cyrus make it so easy? He thought, as he opened the door for her with his back.

Vincent Hawkthorne
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Craig Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:52 am

Vincent Hawkthorne wrote:He blinked, then gently nodded. "Sure... I should have time to do that." He says, taking the stack of files she handed him, before following her to the case study room. He felt a little awkward, given the awkward responses. Gods... I am a screw up. How the hell does Cyrus make it so easy? He thought, as he opened the door for her with his back.

"Thanks, you're a big help!" She replied sweetly, leading him to the office. She unlocked the door, and was about to open said door for him when he managed to open it for her instead. She glanced over to him with a warm smile. "Thanks, sweetie~" She hummed.

TIRS Offices Reiko_2

The gap he left for her, due to the case study files in his arms, was enough for her to squeeze on by. Her lower back rubbing against his fingers as she slipped by him, and then nodded to him to join her in the cramped, file filled room. "Mind closing the door for me, hon?" She asked, setting the files down on a nearby, stock piled desk, and after hearing it close she turned to him with a smile. "Well, you're the first to actually come up and ask me about my job, well in a genuine manner. I have a... sorta 'sixth' sense, it allows me to know when people are being honest with me. I mean, I have been asked the question, but most of the time its just someone with ulterior motives. I like to keep to myself, well, mostly." She answered him with a pensive look. She smiled faintly, looking down at her heel clad toes as she leaned back against the desk, holding the edges. "To be honest, despite having worked here since I was kicked out of both Shokuji University and St. Michael's Academy, I haven't been of much help, save for acting as Director Fiona's personal secretary. I mean, if not for her..." She paused, and her eyes became blank and she looked dead inside!

TIRS Offices Reiko_Ishimura_dead_eyed

"...I'd be out on the streets, begging mom to let me come back home, even though I'm still without a husband or heck, even a boyfriend....." She says in a shaky, somewhat disturbed manner! "Gosh, if I was fired, I'd be in a pickle... I'd have to beg mom to let her failure daughter back home, empty handed and have to work at the shop..." she continued, still dead eyed and in that shaky, unhinged tone; chuckling like a madwoman...!

TIRS Offices Dead_eye_Reiko
Fiona Craig
Fiona Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Hawkthorne Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:38 am

Fiona Craig wrote:
Vincent Hawkthorne wrote:He blinked, then gently nodded. "Sure... I should have time to do that." He says, taking the stack of files she handed him, before following her to the case study room. He felt a little awkward, given the awkward responses. Gods... I am a screw up. How the hell does Cyrus make it so easy? He thought, as he opened the door for her with his back.

"Thanks, you're a big help!" She replied sweetly, leading him to the office. She unlocked the door, and was about to open said door for him when he managed to open it for her instead. She glanced over to him with a warm smile. "Thanks, sweetie~" She hummed.

TIRS Offices Reiko_2

The gap he left for her, due to the case study files in his arms, was enough for her to squeeze on by. Her lower back rubbing against his fingers as she slipped by him, and then nodded to him to join her in the cramped, file filled room. "Mind closing the door for me, hon?" She asked, setting the files down on a nearby, stock piled desk, and after hearing it close she turned to him with a smile. "Well, you're the first to actually come up and ask me about my job, well in a genuine manner. I have a... sorta 'sixth' sense, it allows me to know when people are being honest with me. I mean, I have been asked the question, but most of the time its just someone with ulterior motives. I like to keep to myself, well, mostly." She answered him with a pensive look. She smiled faintly, looking down at her heel clad toes as she leaned back against the desk, holding the edges. "To be honest, despite having worked here since I was kicked out of both Shokuji University and St. Michael's Academy, I haven't been of much help, save for acting as Director Fiona's personal secretary. I mean, if not for her..." She paused, and her eyes became blank and she looked dead inside!

TIRS Offices Reiko_Ishimura_dead_eyed

"...I'd be out on the streets, begging mom to let me come back home, even though I'm still without a husband or heck, even a boyfriend....." She says in a shaky, somewhat disturbed manner! "Gosh, if I was fired, I'd be in a pickle... I'd have to beg mom to let her failure daughter back home, empty handed and have to work at the shop..." she continued, still dead eyed and in that shaky, unhinged tone; chuckling like a madwoman...!

TIRS Offices Dead_eye_Reiko

Vincent was a tad surprised by the... well, everything. He couldn't tell now if her sweet disposition was just an act, or if she was only disturbed by the prospect of being a 'failure' to her mother's eyes, or by extension to Director Craig. Well... damn that is a can of worms I didn't expect, especially out of someone like her. He thought, setting the files down. "Well... Ms. Ishimura...? Ms. Ishimura...?" He started calling for her, and waved a hand in front of her dead eyed stare. "Oh Gods, I broke her!" He gasped, shaking the woman by her shoulders, doing his best to avoid the involuntary jiggling of her breasts as he shook her. "Ms. Ishimura, snap out of it!" He begged the woman, worried that she'd suddenly be in this broken state!

Vincent Hawkthorne
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Craig Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:45 am

Reiko blinked after being shaken vigorously by Vinny.

"Huh?" She replied, blinking again. "Vinny...? Oh... right. You wanted to know why I'm not on the mission roster! Well, it's because I'm not very good with firearms and stuff." She replied, closing her eyes and smiling warmly again. "I'm the certified 'worst shot' of the entire TIRS, and deary, I can't imagine what would happen if I'd have to do some field work! I mean, I have accompanied Director Fiona countless times, but I haven't the combat experience even the most newly recruited Junior agent has received! Heh heh... I'm kinda useless." She sighed, smiling faintly again, looking down at his chest.
Fiona Craig
Fiona Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Hawkthorne Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:05 am

Fiona Craig wrote:Reiko blinked after being shaken vigorously by Vinny.

"Huh?" She replied, blinking again. "Vinny...? Oh... right. You wanted to know why I'm not on the mission roster! Well, it's because I'm not very good with firearms and stuff." She replied, closing her eyes and smiling warmly again. "I'm the certified 'worst shot' of the entire TIRS, and deary, I can't imagine what would happen if I'd have to do some field work! I mean, I have accompanied Director Fiona countless times, but I haven't the combat experience even the most newly recruited Junior agent has received! Heh heh... I'm kinda useless." She sighed, smiling faintly again, looking down at his chest.

Its like I hit her 'reset' button... did she forget everything she just said?? Vince thought, a trickle of sweat rolling down the side of his face. He never realized just how... pent up, Ms. Ishimura was around here. It was both slightly refreshing... and mildly worrying. "Useless? No one thinks that around here Ms. Ishimura." He says earnestly and without realizing, confidently. His glasses had a lens flare to them as he bowed his head. He glanced up, gripping her shoulders tight. "Who cares what your mother says, that you got kicked out of the Academies, the Vice Director hired you, out of how many other applicants? This is a big organization, they don't just hire nobody! I'm not an agent, just an affiliate. I understand what you mean about just trying to survive without the welfare of your family, and I would rather live in a box without internet connection then go back to my philandering, scheming father!" He says pumping his arms and exhaled proudly, pushing up his gleaming glasses soon after!

TIRS Offices Anime-glasses

He did not stop there. "If you're worried about falling behind the juniors, all you need to do is train a little in the combat simulator, firing range and work out in the gym! Even someone like me could help train you if you feel like you need it, I was in the ADN Special Forces before all of this, even if I do look like a simple technician from time to time!" He offered as well!

Vincent Hawkthorne
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Craig Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:25 am

Fiona Craig wrote:Reiko blinked after being shaken vigorously by Vinny.

Its like I hit her 'reset' button... did she forget everything she just said?? Vince thought, a trickle of sweat rolling down the side of his face. He never realized just how... pent up, Ms. Ishimura was around here. It was both slightly refreshing... and mildly worrying. "Useless? No one thinks that around here Ms. Ishimura." He says earnestly and without realizing, confidently. His glasses had a lens flare to them as he bowed his head. He glanced up, gripping her shoulders tight. "Who cares what your mother says, that you got kicked out of the Academies, the Vice Director hired you, out of how many other applicants? This is a big organization, they don't just hire nobody! I'm not an agent, just an affiliate. I understand what you mean about just trying to survive without the welfare of your family, and I would rather live in a box without internet connection then go back to my philandering, scheming father!" He says pumping his arms and exhaled proudly, pushing up his gleaming glasses soon after!

TIRS Offices Anime-glasses

He did not stop there. "If you're worried about falling behind the juniors, all you need to do is train a little in the combat simulator, firing range and work out in the gym! Even someone like me could help train you if you feel like you need it, I was in the ADN Special Forces before all of this, even if I do look like a simple technician from time to time!" He offered as well!

Reiko remained speechless as Vincent spoke to her in such an encouraging and inspirational manner!

"Wow... in my seven years working here, I don't think anyone has ever said something so inspirational to me before! I'm the one who usually comes in to try and brighten everyone's day! Teehee~" She giggled, closing her eyes, before reopening them.

TIRS Offices Reiko_2

"Thanks Vinny, I needed that... and you would help me train? I'm not too confident in my combat abilities... You would take time out of your schedule to help this hopeless agent become a little stronger? So I can be able to head out on missions like everyone else?" Reiko further pressed.
Fiona Craig
Fiona Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Hawkthorne Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:32 am

Vincent nodded. "Most certainly!" He explained confidently. He saw a side of her he did not expect to see from the bubbly and sweet Reiko Ishimura. "It would be of no consequence to me, Ms. Ishimura. After all, I'm mostly here on standby, running maintenance or flying agents between missions. You could count on me, should you need it!" He said boldly, confidently, mostly spurred by her lack of confidence and what she said about her mother, which he could relate to, but with his father. It was distasteful, and a wrong that needed righting, and if by helping her see that she wasn't useless helped, by the Twelve, he'd see to it!

Vincent Hawkthorne
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Craig Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:40 am

Vincent Hawkthorne wrote:Vincent nodded. "Most certainly!" He explained confidently. He saw a side of her he did not expect to see from the bubbly and sweet Reiko Ishimura. "It would be of no consequence to me, Ms. Ishimura. After all, I'm mostly here on standby, running maintenance or flying agents between missions. You could count on me, should you need it!" He said boldly, confidently, mostly spurred by her lack of confidence and what she said about her mother, which he could relate to, but with his father. It was distasteful, and a wrong that needed righting, and if by helping her see that she wasn't useless helped, by the Twelve, he'd see to it!

TIRS Offices Reiko_2

Reiko smiled. "That's so sweet of you, Vinny! And I insist, drop the 'Ms', just call me Reiko!" She giggled with her eyes closed, then winked her lashes, glancing up.

"Huh... I'm surprised you didn't bring up the fact I'm single up." she says to herself out loud, holding her chin, before glancing back to him. "How about yourself Vinny? Are you single?" Reiko asked curiously.
Fiona Craig
Fiona Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Hawkthorne Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:51 am

Fiona Craig wrote:
Vincent Hawkthorne wrote:Vincent nodded. "Most certainly!" He explained confidently. He saw a side of her he did not expect to see from the bubbly and sweet Reiko Ishimura. "It would be of no consequence to me, Ms. Ishimura. After all, I'm mostly here on standby, running maintenance or flying agents between missions. You could count on me, should you need it!" He said boldly, confidently, mostly spurred by her lack of confidence and what she said about her mother, which he could relate to, but with his father. It was distasteful, and a wrong that needed righting, and if by helping her see that she wasn't useless helped, by the Twelve, he'd see to it!

TIRS Offices Reiko_2

Reiko smiled. "That's so sweet of you, Vinny! And I insist, drop the 'Ms', just call me Reiko!" She giggled with her eyes closed, then winked her lashes, glancing up.

"Huh... I'm surprised you didn't bring up the fact I'm single up." she says to herself out loud, holding her chin, before glancing back to him. "How about yourself Vinny? Are you single?" Reiko asked curiously.

To that response, one could almost see the steam puffing from Vincent's face! His glasses went from being a glare, to simply fogging up- his face red as she brought it up!

TIRS Offices Tumblr_p1yrpo4TTW1qzhgaao7_1280

"I-I, well, it was something I figured I wouldn't address! Nor was it needed to be, as I-I said, it doesn't matter what your mother says even though I find it hard to believe someone so bold, beautiful and charming like yourself having trouble finding a suitable suitor or inamorato-" he stammered, before her last question made him freeze in place!

Am I... what?! His mind screamed, before he fidgeted with his glasses. "I, uh, well, yes... I suppose I... am." He replied, gulping nervously, his eyes hidden by the foggy lenses of his glasses he nervously pushed his finger against.

Vincent Hawkthorne
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Craig Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:06 am

To that response, one could almost see the steam puffing from Vincent's face! His glasses went from being a glare, to simply fogging up- his face red as she brought it up!

"I-I, well, it was something I figured I wouldn't address! Nor was it needed to be, as I-I said, it doesn't matter what your mother says even though I find it hard to believe someone so bold, beautiful and charming like yourself having trouble finding a suitable suitor or inamorato-" he stammered, before her last question made him freeze in place!

TIRS Offices Reiko_2

Reiko smiled, grabbing files she was going to take with her to the Vice Director's office, his mentioning of mission reminding her that he had a mission yet to prepare for. Through his stammering, she glanced to the side and swayed in her stance slightly as he complimented her. She glanced up from an angle, batting her long, pretty, lidded eyes at him as he continued. "I'm bold huh?" She mused with a coy smile.

"I, uh, well, yes... I suppose I... am." He replied, gulping nervously, his eyes hidden by the foggy lenses of his glasses he nervously pushed his finger against.

She took a couple steps forwards, and watched him retreat a little as she had a little... sway in her hips. She stopped her advance when he was backed up against a filing cabinet. She leaned forwards, her breasts nuzzling against his chest as she leaned her face close to his and she whispered:

TIRS Offices Reiko_1

"...Not anymore~" she cooed in a playful, yet seductive tone. Her lips pressed against his cheek, Reiko closing her eyes and making a sweet humming sound as she kissed him and then pulled her lips away, leaving a lipstick stain on his left cheek with a "Mwah!"

She giggled, fixing her posture, and giving him her lovely, lidded gaze again. "Hows that for bold?" She hummed, batting her lashes at the young man. She pushed up his glasses with one hand, her other wrapped around the files she intended to take to Fiona's office. She took a few steps towards the door, and glanced over her shoulder at him.

TIRS Offices Reiko_2

"Consider it something to look forward to, when you get back from that mission you said you were going on, Vinny? If you're interested, that is~" She purred, leaning her adorable face against her shoulder, batting her long lashes at him.
Fiona Craig
Fiona Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Hawkthorne Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:24 am

Fiona Craig wrote:

TIRS Offices Reiko_2

Reiko smiled, grabbing files she was going to take with her to the Vice Director's office, his mentioning of mission reminding her that he had a mission yet to prepare for. Through his stammering, she glanced to the side and swayed in her stance slightly as he complimented her. She glanced up from an angle, batting her long, pretty, lidded eyes at him as he continued. "I'm bold huh?" She mused with a coy smile.

"I, uh, well, yes... I suppose I... am." He replied, gulping nervously, his eyes hidden by the foggy lenses of his glasses he nervously pushed his finger against.

She took a couple steps forwards, and watched him retreat a little as she had a little... sway in her hips. She stopped her advance when he was backed up against a filing cabinet. She leaned forwards, her breasts nuzzling against his chest as she leaned her face close to his and she whispered:

TIRS Offices Reiko_1

"...Not anymore~" she cooed in a playful, yet seductive tone. Her lips pressed against his cheek, Reiko closing her eyes and making a sweet humming sound as she kissed him and then pulled her lips away, leaving a lipstick stain on his left cheek with a "Mwah!"

She giggled, fixing her posture, and giving him her lovely, lidded gaze again. "Hows that for bold?" She hummed, batting her lashes at the young man. She pushed up his glasses with one hand, her other wrapped around the files she intended to take to Fiona's office. She took a few steps towards the door, and glanced over her shoulder at him.

TIRS Offices Reiko_2

"Consider it something to look forward to, when you get back from that mission you said you were going on, Vinny? If you're interested, that is~" She purred, leaning her adorable face against her shoulder, batting her long lashes at him.

He didn't know what had just happened, as he stood there, back against the filing cabinet, his mind turned 'off' completely by the unthinkable paths which lead to this moment, where the 22 year old man stood speechless and 'mind broken' by the simple sound of her voice, the words 'Not anymore' no longer sounding like two simple words. They were still echoing in his head, and by the time she pecked his cheek with her soft, pleasant lips, he was certainly no longer 'home'. He stood there, face red, jaw slightly agape as she turned to him with that playful look. He couldn't speak, answer without looking like an idiot, but slowly nodded his head up and down to confirm her mutual interest, while still lost on how this transpired so... well?

Vincent Hawkthorne
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Craig Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:33 am

Fiona Craig wrote:

TIRS Offices Reiko_2

TIRS Offices Reiko_1

TIRS Offices Reiko_2

He didn't know what had just happened, as he stood there, back against the filing cabinet, his mind turned 'off' completely by the unthinkable paths which lead to this moment, where the 22 year old man stood speechless and 'mind broken' by the simple sound of her voice, the words 'Not anymore' no longer sounding like two simple words. They were still echoing in his head, and by the time she pecked his cheek with her soft, pleasant lips, he was certainly no longer 'home'. He stood there, face red, jaw slightly agape as she turned to him with that playful look. He couldn't speak, answer without looking like an idiot, but slowly nodded his head up and down to confirm her mutual interest, while still lost on how this transpired so... well?

Reiko held the files close to her chest upon his physical response. She blushed deeply, and smiled warmly. "Well then, lets call it a date then! Hurry back, and be safe, Vin~" She cooed, batting her long lashes, giggling like a teenager before exiting the room. Outside, in the office, there were some... looks from her other coworkers who were curious about the odd noises from the Case Files room, but thought little of it. She however, found that all the more... enjoyable. She hummed sweetly as she wandered to Fiona's office on the next floor, thinking of the things she'd need to buy, clothes to wear for working out and the like. "Hmhmhmmmhmmm~" She hummed to herself, enjoying the moment while it lasted.
Fiona Craig
Fiona Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Hawkthorne Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:41 am

Fiona Craig wrote:
Fiona Craig wrote:

TIRS Offices Reiko_2

TIRS Offices Reiko_1

TIRS Offices Reiko_2

Reiko held the files close to her chest upon his physical response. She blushed deeply, and smiled warmly. "Well then, lets call it a date then! Hurry back, and be safe, Vin~" She cooed, batting her long lashes, giggling like a teenager before exiting the room. Outside, in the office, there were some... looks from her other coworkers who were curious about the odd noises from the Case Files room, but thought little of it. She however, found that all the more... enjoyable. She hummed sweetly as she wandered to Fiona's office on the next floor, thinking of the things she'd need to buy, clothes to wear for working out and the like. "Hmhmhmmmhmmm~" She hummed to herself, enjoying the moment while it lasted.

For a while, he stood there, transfixed, perplexed... and then.

Bless you Corveyus, God of Luck....!

TIRS Offices 4ff73b69c8a84e74be5c05ce1f766b0a

He smiled, albeit goofy, glasses still foggy, as he stood there realizing what this all meant. "Well... somehow I just landed a date with Ms.- Reiko Ishimura..." he says to himself in a flabbergasted manner, before smiling, removing his glasses to clean the lenses and then brought them back to his face. I somehow managed to do it, though it wasn't my intention. This... wow. He thought, hand raised to his cheek, where her lips stained his pale cheek. He blushed again, and then shook the silly face away! "S-she's right, I got a mission to prepare for!" He says excitedly, pumping his fists and then boldly exiting the room! "I must prepare the helicopter!" He shouted, garnering weird glances from the suited agents, as he strutted himself out of the offices and to the vehicle bay!

Vincent Hawkthorne
Private
Private

Fiona Craig, Aeva Haventhorne and Kurumi Hoshizo like this post

Back to top Go down

TIRS Offices Empty Enter MIKO

Post  Kurumi Hoshizo Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:27 pm

Kurumi Hoshizo, codenamed MIKO, a Red 5ive agent and partner of Sgt. Rie, was sitting in the desk opposite of her superior who had left some time before she got in. She was a tall, attractive woman, like many in the TIRS, with a tall and lithe appearance. She wore an attire very different from most members, that resembling more of a student from one of the academies rather than a 'man in black' to coin the phrase. Her attire was pink, mauve, and had a cute appearance to it. Granted, this was off putting... as the Red 5ive of the TIRS were known among the staff to be the five most deadliest assassins on the planet among other skills they may or maynot be aware of. Still, here she was, sitting there, smiling, typing away at her reports on the computer.

All the while...

It seems that the Vice Director is out to lunch, and Sgt. Rie is making her investigation into the Valley of the Famine Beasts, I doubt she'll find much given Adam's latest pets are down there. 10 to 1, I'm getting a new partner next week. Such a shame, RICE was such a 'nice gal' the dumb bitch~ Mentally noted Kuru who didn't care for her partner and technically her superior, having found her way more bossy than even the Vice Director Fiona Craig and that was saying something!

TIRS Offices Kurumi_Hoshizo_thong_2

She got up swiftly, forcing her skirt to rise and fall- but those quick enough to have spotted would have seen the lacy white or pink thong she wore underneath. She glanced behind her at such people, producing a wink and a giggle before she left her desk. Having concluded with her reports, She headed for the lifts. She was supposed to do some reconnaissance on some Beijionese nobles on the other side of the continent, but that would have to wait. She needed to drop some intel off at her... 'other job' first.

(to here)
Kurumi Hoshizo
Kurumi Hoshizo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down