Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Tunnel Shaft

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Main Tunnel Shaft Empty Main Tunnel Shaft

Post  Kana Taijiya Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:34 am

[from here]

Kana continued to lead the women comprised of Heinkel, Mina, Yaiba, Widow and her youngest of her set of twins, Yuzuru:

Main Tunnel Shaft 77035779_p0
Kana was a very curvy, 35 year old veteran and the leader of the Fiend Jaeger Unit, which was initially the Taijiya Slayers, a group of Beijionese Ninja dedicated to the cause of slaying and studying demons, and often accompanied Dr. Reiri Kamura on her 'trips' when she was infamously writing up the World Bestiary of Demons. She funded their group with money, supplies, and modernized them, expanded them from Taijiya Village to a mercenary group that was not too known outside certain circles, but well known in the underworld and by spy organizations- even hired by them to do dirty work, usually the excavation of a large monster corpse...  

Main Tunnel Shaft Dairoku_ryouhei_drawn_by_hetza_hellshock__8c5d83ed59d32bf5ab9435acc63737e4
Heinkle was a woodland Elf who was from Fenira, originally but moved into the Far North and into Izhevesk where she was a member of the Royal Izheveskian Armored Tank Division till she became a 'White Wolf' special forces member, renowned scouts of the frosted northern provinces of the world. She was crazy strong, and plain crazy- a gun nut as well, she never went anywhere without three or four guns on her person.

Main Tunnel Shaft Dairoku_ryouhei_drawn_by_hetza_hellshock__dae3d02655c0165a20bd0ca79f720511
Mina was from Beijio, like herself, and a part of Taijiya village. She was a Vanguard for the Allied Defense Network, soldiers who fought for the Tri-Continental Trust which included the governships of Gailden, Scardia, Rolan and Beijio- which was its own nation within the TCTs complicated map of allied nations. She left the group after losing a sense of herself, and returned to Taijiya village and then joined the Fiend Jaegers with Kana's full support. She used a knife, and a massive energy cannon she may have taken from the ADN upon her retirement. She wasn't gonna tell anyone if you wouldn't.

Main Tunnel Shaft Original_drawn_by_f_s__85a6127ca31e711022006395befa1c60
Yaiba... was also from Taijiya village. A troublemaker since birth, she was seen as 'possessed' by demonic spirits. Fond of bloodshed, under Kana's guidance she thankfully took that dark drive and pointed it towards the likes of demons, monsters, and enemies they were hired to dispatch other than their own people. Most didn't like Yaiba due to her... sadistic tendencies, but she was fond of Kana, Miyu, Yuzu and Owara Taijiya, who at least gave her a chance- and a place to do something she loved- killing things.

Main Tunnel Shaft Dairoku_ryouhei_drawn_by_hetza_hellshock__0047097e0bc654dd9f0c921624e29607
'Widow', real name Anya Margo Ronson, the eldest sister of Rebecka Ronson, her eldest twin daughter's best friend. She too hailed from the Far North, and was in the White Wolves like Heinkel, but in the 'top 15', being one of the more elite of the Tzar's elite special forces. She is also, apparently, breathtakingly beautiful- not that you would be able to tell. Whenever she was called into battle, she would wear the custom armor and battle suit, full modern plate and a high tech helmet with a snarling demonic faceplate. She was tall, curvy, strong and sexy- which distracted the other women and the few men in the Fiend Jaeger's unit, so she's rarely seen without the armor. She's an all rounder combatant, bikini model, and expert with all weapons. She was the one who was able to get them a deal on the state of the art AK57/15's they were sporting on this mission.

Main Tunnel Shaft Dairoku_ryouhei_drawn_by_hetza_hellshock__5022ea7810c4b2e01164e71e545cbf91
Lastly, there was Yuzuru Taijiya. Owara's younger sister, both of them Kana's daughters. Owara wasn't present on the mission, instead working with Rebecka in the city looking for more recruits as was tradition when a large hunt was underway- you could never be careful. The Taijiya's had been nearly wiped out time and again, so it was customary to always try and recruit as many to the cause as needed. Yuzuru wasn't great with people, hence why she was forced to stay behind, not that Kana didn't appreciate her younger daughter to be present- just that she was too green to have brought along on such a big and complicated mission. Usually, missions like these required at least having been on ten or twelve other missions; you didn't usually start on something that required such a large group which also requires more planning and coordination to set the stage smoothly. As such, those with a lot of experience and camaraderie with the other enlisted members had a higher chance to succeed, given each member has a general feel for one another's moves, their strengths and weaknesses- bringing in someone fresh tosses a wrench into that. Members would have to get adjusted, predict movements, observe on the green horn where thoughts should be on other parameters. Auto-pilot would be turned off, the machine would grind than flow swiftly, and predictions could lead to misinterpretations- the flow would become choppy and disorder would ensue.

Still... Kana wanted Yuzuru and Owara to fit in. They would some day lead this group which had been a family occupation for centuries, which is speaking more for the members of the Taijiya line who serve the Empress these days... She can handle it, besides I'm here to keep her on the path. She's a little soft, but she's a Taijiya, and she'll do me proud, my precious Yuzu~ Kana thought, blushing as she smiled at her daughter who looked nervous. "Lighten up, Yuzu." She says, patting her daughter's shoulder as they continued down the dark tunnel ahead. "Just remember your training and follow my orders, okay? We're all here to help. Even Yaiba." She says, as she slapped the tall, just as curvy as herself, woman's ass.

"H-HEY HEY! Watch the merchandise!!" Yaiba gasped, blushing as she rubbed her ass, her AK57 hanging off a y-cord and banged against her crotch as she did this, causing Heinkle to chuckle as she lit up a cigarette.

Widow silently grabbed the cigarette, and snapped it in half, tossing it to the side, much to Heinkle's chagrin.

Mina closed her eyes, maintaining her pace, her large weapon slung on her shoulder as well. "Only natural Hein, we don't need to draw unneeded attention with your cigarette's glow. I thought a 'White Wolf' would know this~" Mina teased with lidded eyes and a smug smirk.

Heinkle growled. "You're one to talk... with your glowing cannon and vials..." The elf rolled her eyes, and Yaiba chuckled at both of them from behind.

Mina continued to scan with the motion device in her hand, same as Yuzuru.

Yaiba glanced back to Yuzu and winked. "No worries kiddo, when I was your age, I was eaten by a snake demon. Took me three days to get out, without a knife too!" She says with an insane grin, before glancing away.

"And... you still smell like snake shit." Kana commented, which made Yaiba turn to face them with puffed cheeks.

"H-hey, I didn't have a knife and biting my way out wasn't an option...! At least I had the voices to keep me company~" she hummed, blushing with her eyes closed.

Mina, Widow, Heinkle and Kana turned to Yuzuru: "Don't ask..." they said in unison, before chuckling to themselves.
Kana Taijiya
Kana Taijiya
Private
Private

Yuzuru Taijiya and Anya 'Widow' Ronson like this post

Back to top Go down

Main Tunnel Shaft Empty Re: Main Tunnel Shaft

Post  Yuzuru Taijiya Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:43 pm

"R-right..." Yuzu shyly replied, eyes focused on the monitor in her hands, checking for any signs of large movement in the dark tunnels ahead that their lights may not have picked up. She listened to the group chattering with her mother so casually it was hard to remember they were dressed to the teeth to kill monsters and collect their data... she was still very... fresh to all of this. "I don't think Auntie Miyuki likes me very much... She keeps giving me that 'dead eyed glare' when I'm trying to get involved. She doesn't give that look to Owara..." she sighed out loud.
Yuzuru Taijiya
Yuzuru Taijiya
Private
Private

Anya 'Widow' Ronson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:40 pm

The Serpens Multitudo had caught scent of their prey and were now closing in to devour their prey. Most of the horde approaching through the Main Tunnel consisted of the Common strain, the Ball strain, and more sporadically populated by the Cobra strain. The Common strain, as signified by its purple highlighted top left placement below, fought with its venom and bladed tail, possessing no further special abilities. But it was still capable of delivering a bone crushing bite, slicing through solid stone with its tail, and devouring its prey whole.

The Ball strain, as signified by its brown highlighted third spot in the second row placement below, fought more defensively compared to its brethren. It possessed harder scales than others of its ilk and was capable of rolling into a perfect sphere and propelling itself with precise muscular movement. It could achieve speeds upwards of 15 MPH from a sitting position by an extreme tensing of its muscles. Prolonged momentum might even allow it to achieve close to 30 MPH. Its bladed tail was more durable than the Common straight as well and could used to steer itself when balled up. Its fangs were shorter than most of the other strains but no less deadly.

The Cobra Strain, as signified by its magenta highlighted first in the second row placement below, possessed the most powerful venom of all the strains. Though all the venom of all the Serpens was designed to be paralytic, the Cobra Strain was often lethal in its application. It victims tended to expire within ten minutes of being bitten if they managed to escape, but evolution had taken an odd turn for this Strain. Its intestines secreted an antidote to its venom, causing those devoured alive to not perish from its venom. Whether this was an intentionally cruel or simply wildly vicious mutation was not clear. Finally, the blade of its tail was coated in a light corrosive poison that could burn away inorganic compounds, mostly clothing and armor for the Cobra Strain to more easily enjoy the tastes of its meals.

Main Tunnel Shaft 3oCIaVP

Dozens of these specimens were rapidly approaching and filled the motion sensors of the group as they would pour out of all openings. The most voluptuous Kana and firepower packing Mina would be targeted first, with the inexperienced Yuzu unfortunately drawing the ire of several Serpens due to her anxious nature...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Kana Taijiya, Yuzuru Taijiya and Anya 'Widow' Ronson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuru Taijiya Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:23 am

BastionCon wrote:The Serpens Multitudo had caught scent of their prey and were now closing in to devour their prey. Most of the horde approaching through the Main Tunnel consisted of the Common strain, the Ball strain, and more sporadically populated by the Cobra strain. The Common strain, as signified by its purple highlighted top left placement below, fought with its venom and bladed tail, possessing no further special abilities. But it was still capable of delivering a bone crushing bite, slicing through solid stone with its tail, and devouring its prey whole.

The Ball strain, as signified by its brown highlighted third spot in the second row placement below, fought more defensively compared to its brethren. It possessed harder scales than others of its ilk and was capable of rolling into a perfect sphere and propelling itself with precise muscular movement. It could achieve speeds upwards of 15 MPH from a sitting position by an extreme tensing of its muscles. Prolonged momentum might even allow it to achieve close to 30 MPH. Its bladed tail was more durable than the Common straight as well and could used to steer itself when balled up. Its fangs were shorter than most of the other strains but no less deadly.

The Cobra Strain, as signified by its magenta highlighted first in the second row placement below, possessed the most powerful venom of all the strains. Though all the venom of all the Serpens was designed to be paralytic, the Cobra Strain was often lethal in its application. It victims tended to expire within ten minutes of being bitten if they managed to escape, but evolution had taken an odd turn for this Strain. Its intestines secreted an antidote to its venom, causing those devoured alive to not perish from its venom. Whether this was an intentionally cruel or simply wildly vicious mutation was not clear. Finally, the blade of its tail was coated in a light corrosive poison that could burn away inorganic compounds, mostly clothing and armor for the Cobra Strain to more easily enjoy the tastes of its meals.

Dozens of these specimens were rapidly approaching and filled the motion sensors of the group as they would pour out of all openings. The most voluptuous Kana and firepower packing Mina would be targeted first, with the inexperienced Yuzu unfortunately drawing the ire of several Serpens due to her anxious nature...

"Hruuu..." Yuzu sighed, simply wanting to be part of the team, but the thoughts of her Aunties apparent lack of approval made this nerve wracking trip feel for naught...!

Bleep...Bleep...Bleep...

"...huh?" Yuzu blinks, glancing down at the monitor of the motion detector:

Main Tunnel Shaft Photo-10-11-2012-22-25-04

"Uh...I've got... like white smudges all over my screen..?" Yuzuru spoke up, and it was at that point Mina was also getting beeps and warnings off her motion detector as well!

"We're not alone! Starshell out!" Mina gasped, and dropped the monitor, tossing up a starshell grenade to illuminate the area whilst preparing to mount her unique rail cannon!

Main Tunnel Shaft A2BStar2BShell2BCRW2BNevinson2Bthe2BTate

Illuminating the entire cavern, Yuzuru winced from the brightness of the shell, and unlike her mom, didn't have sunglasses atop her head to use to stop the bright light from assaulting her eyes! "Ah... bright!" Yuzu gasped, blinking through the blinding white haze, as the more experienced soldiers began to slip into defensive formations. Yuzu's primary weapons, her SMG and her Shotgun-Pistol still hung off cords off her hips, but she was too worried about hitting someone, now not recalling if she loaded her weapons with non-lethal Neutralization bullets or the lethal variety! Blue... blue tape, check for blue tape...! She checked her SMG's magazine, and couldn't make out the color at the moment due to the intense brightness of the shell flying above the tunnel. She couldn't even feel the contours with her fingers of it, so assumed she was loaded with lethal 9mm. She glanced up, seeing dark, slithering shapes in the darkness. She heard 'Contact' from one of the ladies, before gunfire erupted throughout the tunnel.
Yuzuru Taijiya
Yuzuru Taijiya
Private
Private

Kana Taijiya and Anya 'Widow' Ronson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Taijiya Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:38 am

Yuzuru Taijiya wrote:"R-right..." Yuzu shyly replied, eyes focused on the monitor in her hands, checking for any signs of large movement in the dark tunnels ahead that their lights may not have picked up. She listened to the group chattering with her mother so casually it was hard to remember they were dressed to the teeth to kill monsters and collect their data... she was still very... fresh to all of this. "I don't think Auntie Miyuki likes me very much... She keeps giving me that 'dead eyed glare' when I'm trying to get involved. She doesn't give that look to Owara..." she sighed out loud.

Kana chuckled, patting the top of her daughter's head. "Your Auntie loves you just as much as I do. She's... simply more by the book. She's took after our mother more, your grandma. She was always uptight and serious about everything. She's also just trying to 'toughen you up' a little, so don't worry too much- her bark is worse than her bite." She chuckled. Well... unless you make an enemy of her, then her bite is ten times worse... but she'd never hurt Yuzuru or Owara. Family. So I'll not mention that... She thought, chuckling to herself.

Yuzuru Taijiya wrote:
BastionCon wrote:The Serpens Multitudo had caught scent of their prey and were now closing in to devour their prey. Most of the horde approaching through the Main Tunnel consisted of the Common strain, the Ball strain, and more sporadically populated by the Cobra strain. The Common strain, as signified by its purple highlighted top left placement below, fought with its venom and bladed tail, possessing no further special abilities. But it was still capable of delivering a bone crushing bite, slicing through solid stone with its tail, and devouring its prey whole.

"Hruuu..." Yuzu sighed, simply wanting to be part of the team, but the thoughts of her Aunties apparent lack of approval made this nerve wracking trip feel for naught...!

Bleep...Bleep...Bleep...

"...huh?" Yuzu blinks, glancing down at the monitor of the motion detector:

Main Tunnel Shaft Photo-10-11-2012-22-25-04

"Uh...I've got... like white smudges all over my screen..?" Yuzuru spoke up, and it was at that point Mina was also getting beeps and warnings off her motion detector as well!

"We're not alone! Starshell out!" Mina gasped, and dropped the monitor, tossing up a starshell grenade to illuminate the area whilst preparing to mount her unique rail cannon!

Main Tunnel Shaft A2BStar2BShell2BCRW2BNevinson2Bthe2BTate

Illuminating the entire cavern, Yuzuru winced from the brightness of the shell, and unlike her mom, didn't have sunglasses atop her head to use to stop the bright light from assaulting her eyes! "Ah... bright!" Yuzu gasped, blinking through the blinding white haze, as the more experienced soldiers began to slip into defensive formations. Yuzu's primary weapons, her SMG and her Shotgun-Pistol still hung off cords off her hips, but she was too worried about hitting someone, now not recalling if she loaded her weapons with non-lethal Neutralization bullets or the lethal variety! Blue... blue tape, check for blue tape...! She checked her SMG's magazine, and couldn't make out the color at the moment due to the intense brightness of the shell flying above the tunnel. She couldn't even feel the contours with her fingers of it, so assumed she was loaded with lethal 9mm. She glanced up, seeing dark, slithering shapes in the darkness. She heard 'Contact' from one of the ladies, before gunfire erupted throughout the tunnel.

The beeping was a concern, and before she could issue orders, Mina reacted with what she would have done anyway. Kana pushed her sunglasses down, and flicked the safety off her Assault Shotgun as the other ladies fell into position with Heinkle going prone with her large, anti-everything machinegun aimed at the 'ridge' of several turned over rail cars. As the starshell exploded into a bright, hovering light- illuminating everything in the tunnel with white light, Widow took her AK in both hands and trained it on the 'ridge' as well, whilst Mina fired off a 'warning' shot with her energy cannon.

Main Tunnel Shaft Ae9e57b8ac632f2cc06b50394716bcaa

Kana crouched down beside a sideways train car, weapon aiming at the slithering shapes when she noticed Yuzu still standing. With a fierce look, she reached up, grabbing Yuzu by her hoodie and yanked her down before shrapnel from Mina's explosion would have slammed into her. "Yuzu! Stick close!" She yelled over the sound of gunfire and the echoing explosion. Kana then tapped her radio, informing Lisa back at the Temp LZ they had left of the situation: "This is HADES, we've got hostiles, engaging!"

It was then they saw the large, slithering creatures in far better detail as they began to slide their way towards them!

Yaiba grinned maddeningly. "Snakes, huh?! The irony...!" She cackled, firing her AK57/15 at the approaching, and rather unique looking beasts from a casual glance!
Kana Taijiya
Kana Taijiya
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:29 am

Common strains were slaughtered by the initial hail of gunfire, bodies torn apart as lead flew pierced through waves and waves of snakes. With each death, the remaining strains simply slithered over their fallen brethren, guided by scent and sound. The Starshell had blinded the initial assault of this minor horde, allowing the squad to seem as if they were successful in repelling the attack.

But those that kept an eye on the motion tracker would see this was a feint in order to allow the more powerful Ball and Cobra strains move forward, sphere coiled snakes launching themselves as projectiles at the squad. Mina's cannon could easily pierce and disintegrate several Ball strains at a time, but the sheer number of them would draw most of her fire. It was as if the swarm were being guided by a higher intelligence, coordinating and using tactics one wouldn't expect even from mutated snakes.

The squad eventually found themselves surrounded on all sides, and Kana especially was beset upon by half a dozen common strains, fangs gnashing and tails slashing in order to injure her. The experienced soldier easily evaded and dispatched of this separated formation only to be assaulted by a particularly large Cobra strain from behind. It would attempt to slither forth and coil around her, squeezing the breath from her before sinking its into her shoulder to silence her struggles.

Mina's cannon was mighty and the perfect weapon to engage the Serpens at long distance, but its massive size was a detriment to so many at close range. Her paltry knife was unable to repel so many of them as two Commons coiled around her legs to take her down, leaving her pretty face landing directly before a Ball strain. The snake wasted in time in unhinging its jaw and engulfing her face, claiming her as its own meal even while the other snakes held her legs. Mina's screams of terror did nothing to halt its advance, her armor also being peeled away by the other strains with their long fangs. None of them had bitten the soldier, leaving her free to struggle at full strength even as her shoulders were swallowed by the ever widening snake.

A few Commons were drawn to the inexperienced Yuzu, smelling her fright and anxiety on the air. A few of them were gunned down while trying to chase her away, herding away from the rest of the squad to become an easy meal. None of her training could have prepared her for the sheer number of predators being faced nor could they have ever brought enough equipment to slay them all. Even if she ran, perhaps a Common or Ball would fall upon her head and coil around her to squeeze the breath from her and devour her alive....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Main Tunnel Shaft Empty Enter: Badass B)

Post  Anya 'Widow' Ronson Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:13 am

"Mina!" Called out Lieutenant Anya 'Widow' Ronson, who turned and noticed Mina's head and shoulders being engulfed by the head of a bouncing, rolling snake! She switched hands with her gun, reaching up and yanking Sacha from his containment:

Main Tunnel Shaft Anyas_hand_axe_2

She drew herself close, slamming the axe head down on the gluttonous snake's neck, whilst, with one arm, semi-assisted by her armor and exoskeleton, leveled her AK down onto the snakes coiled around Mina's legs and fired automatically into the creatures!

RATATATTATATATATATATTATATATTATATATATATA-!

The Neutralization rounds wouldn't kill the creatures nor harm Mina, but they disabled nerve functions similarly to a tranq for a short while and simulated the 'feel' of being shot in vital areas, but 9/10 the effects would not be fatal, and these were souped up variants as they were told in the briefing. Still, it would mean any stray bullet that hit Mina in the leg would disable her for several hours, but it was a risk worth taking!

Widow dragged the axe-knife's blade, the head of which already deep in the scales, down and around the curve of the snake's body- as it was she could have potentially slashed Mina! Still, she continued to fire her magazine on the snakes coiled around Mina's legs with her left arm, whilst her right pulled, and dragged the axe out of the snake with Scardian voracity. "HRAH!" She grunted, swinging the bloody blade free of the creature's tough hide, slamming the blade back into its sheath, tossing her rifle back into her right hand and ejecting her spent mag and grabbing another with her now free left hand. She noticed that the Commander and Yuzu were also being targeted at that moment! "Heinkle, help the Commander!" She commanded over the coms, then turned to Yaiba who was lighting up the slithering creatures with out a care in the world. "Yaiba, save Yuzuru! They're gaining up on he-rragh!" She hissed as one of the creature's jumped her! She struggled for a moment, holding its wide, slimy jaws apart, before swinging it around, tossing it towards the wall where she raised her AK attached by the sling from the hip and unloaded upon it in a hip-fire position. She returned her gaze to Yaiba. "-HURRY!" she barked, her helmet's eyes glowing red. She didn't need the flashlight to see, thanks to its sensors and the advanced makeup of the military outfit. She still had about a half a mag in this 'fresh' clip, so she returned her attention back to Mina all the while, to see if she could pry her away from her attackers!
Anya 'Widow' Ronson
Anya 'Widow' Ronson
Private
Private

BastionCon, Kana Taijiya and Yuzuru Taijiya like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuru Taijiya Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:24 am

BastionCon wrote:Common strains were slaughtered by the initial hail of gunfire, bodies torn apart as lead flew pierced through waves and waves of snakes. With each death, the remaining strains simply slithered over their fallen brethren, guided by scent and sound. The Starshell had blinded the initial assault of this minor horde, allowing the squad to seem as if they were successful in repelling the attack.

But those that kept an eye on the motion tracker would see this was a feint in order to allow the more powerful Ball and Cobra strains move forward, sphere coiled snakes launching themselves as projectiles at the squad. Mina's cannon could easily pierce and disintegrate several Ball strains at a time, but the sheer number of them would draw most of her fire. It was as if the swarm were being guided by a higher intelligence, coordinating and using tactics one wouldn't expect even from mutated snakes.

The squad eventually found themselves surrounded on all sides, and Kana especially was beset upon by half a dozen common strains, fangs gnashing and tails slashing in order to injure her. The experienced soldier easily evaded and dispatched of this separated formation only to be assaulted by a particularly large Cobra strain from behind. It would attempt to slither forth and coil around her, squeezing the breath from her before sinking its into her shoulder to silence her struggles.

Mina's cannon was mighty and the perfect weapon to engage the Serpens at long distance, but its massive size was a detriment to so many at close range. Her paltry knife was unable to repel so many of them as two Commons coiled around her legs to take her down, leaving her pretty face landing directly before a Ball strain. The snake wasted in time in unhinging its jaw and engulfing her face, claiming her as its own meal even while the other snakes held her legs. Mina's screams of terror did nothing to halt its advance, her armor also being peeled away by the other strains with their long fangs. None of them had bitten the soldier, leaving her free to struggle at full strength even as her shoulders were swallowed by the ever widening snake.

A few Commons were drawn to the inexperienced Yuzu, smelling her fright and anxiety on the air. A few of them were gunned down while trying to chase her away, herding away from the rest of the squad to become an easy meal. None of her training could have prepared her for the sheer number of predators being faced nor could they have ever brought enough equipment to slay them all. Even if she ran, perhaps a Common or Ball would fall upon her head and coil around her to squeeze the breath from her and devour her alive....

Yuzuru was slowly recovering from the intensity from the starshell when she noticed the radar picking up movements from their sides! "M-Momma, they're coming from-!" She was cut off by Mina's screams, then feeling her mother shoving her. She side stepped, and turned noticing that six snakes attacked her momma at all sides, her mom however, easily dispatched them with the shotgun, till the massive hooded one coiled around her from behind and sank it's jaws into her shoulder! "Momma!" Yuzu screamed, her blue eyes wide and trembling, skin pale, mouth agape. She then heard the 'hissing' and she turned to notice about three of the snakes slithering her way! "Ah-aaaah!" She screamed, throwing the monitor at one of them, shakily lifting the SMG hanging off her hip and shooting the automatic weapon in a panic at the beasts as she backed up! "S-Stay back!" She screamed, holding her fire, swinging the bayonet of the weapon in a wide arc as one tried to leap onto her, before turning towards a service corridor off the side!

"W-wait!" Yaiba screamed after her, the woman in the skin tight suit shooting at one of the other snakes Yuzu didn't hit, and chased after her into the service corridor.
Yuzuru Taijiya
Yuzuru Taijiya
Private
Private

Kana Taijiya and Anya 'Widow' Ronson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Taijiya Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:17 am

Kana was able to hear Yuzuru's warning before pushing her, keeping the slithering bastards away from her daughter! "Yuzu, get back!" She had shouted, before leveling the shotgun in a hip-fire position:

Main Tunnel Shaft MR12_standard

BANG!

The the shotgun wasn't packing non-lethals, neither was her handgun strapped above her ass. "C'mon, over here you slithering snakes!" She spat, turning the assault shotgun on five more of the creatures, the decent capacity of the MR-12 allowed her to dispatch the other five with relative ease, without having to reload in between, and its ability to cycle between semi-auto and pump-action meant she could fire as fast as she pulled the trigger as she swerved the weapon around!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

She looked over to Yuzuru, and smiled, smoke drifting from the barrel of the shotgun. "Yuzu I want you to head ba-" She began before she gasped! "-aaah!?" Kana's eyes went wide as she felt the large coils wrap around her shapely form! The 12 gauge fell from her hands thanks to the invasive coils as it began to tightly wind itself around her voluptuous frame! She was able to reach back for her handgun, gripping it tightly as the coils gripped around her upright! "Yuzu...-ack! R...RUN!" She called out to her daughter, gritting her teeth, her large red eyes glaring daggers into the face of the giant hooded cobra- or what resembled one. It was different, odd, alien... definitely not your run of the mill demon or beast, that was for sure! She struggled with her arm pinned at her sides, gun still tightly held as the creature's jaw dropped down and sank its massive fangs through her shoulder and breast- straight through the ballistic armor! "AAAAAAAAAAAH!" A wide eyed Kana exclaimed, mouth wide open, eyes white with pain as a fiery sensation quickly began to swim through her veins... It was at this point she saw three chasing her daughter down, and thankfully Yaiba was going after her.

The pain was enough to allow her to dislocate her shoulder, freeing her gun arm and lift her small handgun up from behind her. She curled her arm around the coils and leaned her head away as she blindly 'aimed' her handgun roughly past the left of her face, into the mass of flesh digging into her left shoulder.

Main Tunnel Shaft Compact_Automatic_Pistol

"Suck on this you bastard...!" She spat, firing the 9mm handgun at- somewhat close range into the creature's hood and 'face' area.

BLAM-BLAM-BLAM-BLAM-!

The weapon rang in her ears, the 12-shot compact pistol's muzzle flash blinding her eyes, forcing them to close as adrenaline and fear for the safety of her daughter built up within her!

"Commander!" Screamed Heinkle, the red haired elf with the massive machinegun and a bunch of other weapons.

Main Tunnel Shaft Dairoku_ryouhei_drawn_by_hetza_hellshock__8c5d83ed59d32bf5ab9435acc63737e4

She swung her massive 'artillery piece' around, the great axe blade attached to the other end gleaming before she swung it down towards the Cobra's tail!
Kana Taijiya
Kana Taijiya
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:52 pm

Widow tore through the snakes attacking Mina, stunning some and slicing through others with her weapons. The Commons wrapped around Mina's legs slumped loosely to the ground though they still remained entangled with the woman's legs. More Serpens were felled by Widow's assault, either decapitated or stunned for an indeterminable amount of time. The long bodies of the reptiles would make maneuvering closer to Mina more difficult however. The blue haired woman was still being devoured as well as the Ball strain worked its way over her supple breasts, enjoying the texture of his meal.

Commons still surrounded Widow too, this time aware of how she fought. Rather than throw themselves with biting fangs at her, first two then three then five tails began to slice at her, impeding her and preventing her from trying to interfere with Mina's fate...

Even though Yaiba pursued Yuzu to save her, the snakes never stopped coming. For every Common cut in half, either two more or a Ball strain replaced it. Occasionally even a Cobra strain had joined in the chase. By the time Yuzu had vanished from site with Yuzu in pursuit, the numbers surrounding them were almost incalculable. A dozen tail blades lashed out at the possibly back to back pair to bring them down, hunger driving the all the Serpens.

Somehow Kana was able to resist the potent venom of a Cobra and even injure it in turn, blasting several holes through its large body. Heinkle called out for her commander and attempted to intervene, swinging her massive cannon as an axe. She would have made contact if not for three Ball strains launching themselves at her in sphere form, each hitting the flat of the blade to throw her off balance. Two more punctuated the barrage, hitting the redhead in the stomach and then the face before rolling away. Despite its injuries the Cobra still tried to make a meal of Kana by opening wide and attempting to force itself down onto her head.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Anya 'Widow' Ronson Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:35 am

BastionCon wrote:Widow tore through the snakes attacking Mina, stunning some and slicing through others with her weapons. The Commons wrapped around Mina's legs slumped loosely to the ground though they still remained entangled with the woman's legs. More Serpens were felled by Widow's assault, either decapitated or stunned for an indeterminable amount of time. The long bodies of the reptiles would make maneuvering closer to Mina more difficult however. The blue haired woman was still being devoured as well as the Ball strain worked its way over her supple breasts, enjoying the texture of his meal.

Commons still surrounded Widow too, this time aware of how she fought. Rather than throw themselves with biting fangs at her, first two then three then five tails began to slice at her, impeding her and preventing her from trying to interfere with Mina's fate...

Even though Yaiba pursued Yuzu to save her, the snakes never stopped coming. For every Common cut in half, either two more or a Ball strain replaced it. Occasionally even a Cobra strain had joined in the chase. By the time Yuzu had vanished from site with Yaiba in pursuit, the numbers surrounding them were almost incalculable. A dozen tail blades lashed out at the possibly back to back pair to bring them down, hunger driving the all the Serpens.

Somehow Kana was able to resist the potent venom of a Cobra and even injure it in turn, blasting several holes through its large body. Heinkle called out for her commander and attempted to intervene, swinging her massive cannon as an axe. She would have made contact if not for three Ball strains launching themselves at her in sphere form, each hitting the flat of the blade to throw her off balance. Two more punctuated the barrage, hitting the redhead in the stomach and then the face before rolling away. Despite its injuries the Cobra still tried to make a meal of Kana by opening wide and attempting to force itself down onto her head.

"What the hell?!" Widow cried out, noticing that despite slamming her axe into the snake with its mouth and jaws over Mina's head and creating a sizable gash- by all rights it should have been grievously wounded and too weakened to continue trying to swallow Mina whole! "Mina...! Hold...on!" she screamed, grabbing hold of the snake, inserting her fingers into the creature's wound she had carved with her hatchet, yanking back on the beast only for Widow to be attacked by their slicing blades. "Rahhh!!" Widow cried, blocking a flurry of attacks with her sturdy armor. It was quite resilient to their blades, even the skin tight outfit she wore did decent work protecting her chest, but- unlike the plates began to tear around the seams of her zipper:

Main Tunnel Shaft Widow_damage_1

"...Sonvabitch!!" She screamed, drawing her rifle and shooting at the snakes! She ejected her spent mag, tossing it at one of them, before grabbing and slamming a fresh mag into the rifle, turning to face Mina. "Mina!" She cried out, letting the rifle hang off its sling, evading the attacking common variety and grabbed hold of Mina's kicking hips! Saliva dripping down her curvy body, Widow trying to keep her comrade from being swallowed up all the while! "Hold on...! I've got you...!" She grunted, her face practically wedged against the woman's skin tight sneaking suit and ass! She tugged down on Mina, to try and keep her from leaving, taking some hits from the commons whilst doing so, but her armor was able to withstand their strikes, even though each blow was rough and could be felt vibrating through her body. If she made it out, she was going to be bruised from head to toe without a doubt!
Anya 'Widow' Ronson
Anya 'Widow' Ronson
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Taijiya Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:53 am

Main Tunnel Shaft Dairoku_ryouhei_drawn_by_hetza_hellshock__dae3d02655c0165a20bd0ca79f720511

Mina screamed, struggling with the oversized creature trying to swallow her! "Shiiit...!!" She whined, not even able to back up or move away when the creatures bound her legs! She was feeling the bites, the pressure around her neck and shoulders as the creatures tore into her skinsuit here and there, one of the fangs dragged open a large hole through the skin tight material of her left breast, showing off her milky skin. "Arrrrghh!! Let me goooo!!!" She cried, referring to her fanny mounted ADN Survival knife:

Main Tunnel Shaft Weapon_b_1030108400

She tried her best to slash at the assaulting monster, even when her legs got free thanks to Widow's aid, but all she did was stab the blade under the layer of scales before its large mouth drew itself over her breasts!

"MMmmmmmmmmmmmph!!" Mina screamed, muffled by thick scales as she was yanked up, losing her grip on the knife which remained embedded onto the Ball Serpens! She kicked, pumping that large, jiggly ass as Widow grabbed her thighs, and held her face to her butt! Her ass jiggled and wiggled, hips swinging side to side, smacking the helmet clad warrior's face with her derriere as the creature's tongue slithered its way through the opening of her breast, managing to widen the taut-durable fiber's and YANK her entire left breast out! "Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?!" Screamed a confused, wide eyed Mina as the pressure around her breast felt intense, squeezing the squishy orb into something bizarre till the fabric finally yielded and ripped- widening with the entire shape of the breast and exposing a portion of her upper left side's ribs! Her dark, dyed blue undertone hair matted against her neck, her gauntlet clad hands reaching up and trying to squeeze the eyes of the serpent who was now down to her mid-section, her shapely lower half dragging Widow as the beast reared its head back- Mina trapped between a tug-of-war between woman and beast!

"Wait!!" Screamed Yaiba, who fired at the number of snakes filling the corridor after Yuzuru, and now HERSELF! "Gods, this is gonna be like the last time...!" She whined, emptying the mag, letting it drop, sliding a new one into the rifle, slamming the stock against a launching viper before drawing her 9mm handgun and fired down at it and the approaching creatures. "Now I'm stuck!" she cried, before she ended up firing assault rifle and handgun together at the coming serpents wildly!

She turned around, chasing Yuzu to a three way intersection, one of the paths leading back out to the Main Tunnel again. "Shit, Yuzu, one hell of a first mission, ain't it?" She said almost calmly, between spurts of gunfire.

She turned toward the corridor leading back to the tracks, and pointed down it. "You gotta head back out there, and make a break for Styx- the LZ, okay?!" She barked, shooting one of the monsters in the head with her handgun, amazed by the sheer number of them. "You gotta-" She suddenly without warning, pushed Yuzuru towards the direction she was telling her to move in, a bladed tail slicing across her right arm! "Ah...!" Yaiba gasped, a bloody stump where her hand had been moments before, handgun still clutched. The acid coating of the tail blade stung and burned the injury- keeping Yaiba from bleeding out from the gaping wrist as she looked at her stump with shocked, wide eyes. The acids ate down the arm's taut fabric, and exposed her pale flesh underneath. She looked back up at Yuzuru, blinking before she felt the blade of another serpens rake across her back! She fell onto her jiggly, large chest, a long bloody gash across her back- now exposed due to the acidic properties, Yaiba's toned back, fleshy and creamy visible now. She winced, turning to her side, her left hand fumbling with the rifle, firing it awkwardly at the cobra type which was widening its maw! "Run!!! Yuzu...RUN!" she screamed through the pain, firing the weapon with a shaky arm, hitting nothing as the cobra's maw climbed up her thighs and bit down hard into her hips with the large- dripping fangs!

"Hyack....!" Yaiba gasped, the venom injecting into her bloodstream, body already in shock from her lost limb and back. Her mouth foamed, brown eyes wide with terror and pain, her limbs feeling tight as she dropped the rifle at her side and held out her arms in a 'T' pose position on the dirty floor of the corridor. She continued to jerk and spasm, as the cobra lifted her off the floor, back arching, breasts swaying, ass sinking into the throat...

Heinkle was repeatedly pummeled by the Ball types, the bladed end of her massive weapon swinging blindly and missing anything vital as a few of the buggers slammed into the blade itself, causing the elf to spin before she was sucker punched and well, simply punched in the face by the massive spring balls! "Ooof!" The woman screamed, glasses flying off of her, her body sliding across the dirty train tracks, stunned and trying to recover.

Main Tunnel Shaft Kana_poisoned_p0

Kana continued to fire her handgun till she couldn't feel her fingers. "Gah...aah.....!" The Taijiya Commander gasped, as the small handgun dropped from her limp hand with a loud clatter; the coils of the hooded cobra gripping her curvy body tighter now, making her breasts bobble and swing! She felt the intense numbness, her body having tried to overpower the venom with her adrenaline taking a heavy toll, as her veins began to turn dark purple, the location of her wound began to bruise and the flesh turning pale on the left side of her face. The area she had been bitten had been doused with the acidic fluids from these odd snakes, half digesting the left side of her attire down to her flesh, her nipple- though pale from the poison, showing through strands of barely attached fabric! "Ughhh...aahh...!" Kana tried to fight her limbs from locking up, but she couldn't stop them, the powerful paralytic was finally taking hold of her body, and worse... as the beast drew itself around her forehead- looking ahead of her, she saw Yuzuru- appearing from the maintenance tunnel's second exit- the one Yaiba had pushed her towards before suffering a similar if not worse fate. "Yu...zu--!!" Weakly moaned the tearful mother, before her voice was drowned out by the hissing- the constant hissing and a large slimy maw manipulating its jaws entirely around Kana's head and neck!

The fangs, long and large, curled under and lifted her breasts, nudging them in like a kitten kneading a blanket, Kana's 5'11 body limp in the snakes coils, her dangling, slightly twitching boots hanging above the track as the creature began devouring Kana in front of her young daughter..!
Kana Taijiya
Kana Taijiya
Private
Private

BastionCon, Yuzuru Taijiya and Anya 'Widow' Ronson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuru Taijiya Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:04 pm

Kana Taijiya wrote:Main Tunnel Shaft Dairoku_ryouhei_drawn_by_hetza_hellshock__dae3d02655c0165a20bd0ca79f720511

Mina screamed, struggling with the oversized creature trying to swallow her! "Shiiit...!!" She whined, not even able to back up or move away when the creatures bound her legs! She was feeling the bites, the pressure around her neck and shoulders as the creatures tore into her skinsuit here and there, one of the fangs dragged open a large hole through the skin tight material of her left breast, showing off her milky skin. "Arrrrghh!! Let me goooo!!!" She cried, referring to her fanny mounted ADN Survival knife:

Main Tunnel Shaft Weapon_b_1030108400

She tried her best to slash at the assaulting monster, even when her legs got free thanks to Widow's aid, but all she did was stab the blade under the layer of scales before its large mouth drew itself over her breasts!

"MMmmmmmmmmmmmph!!" Mina screamed, muffled by thick scales as she was yanked up, losing her grip on the knife which remained embedded onto the Ball Serpens! She kicked, pumping that large, jiggly ass as Widow grabbed her thighs, and held her face to her butt! Her ass jiggled and wiggled, hips swinging side to side, smacking the helmet clad warrior's face with her derriere as the creature's tongue slithered its way through the opening of her breast, managing to widen the taut-durable fiber's and YANK her entire left breast out! "Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?!" Screamed a confused, wide eyed Mina as the pressure around her breast felt intense, squeezing the squishy orb into something bizarre till the fabric finally yielded and ripped- widening with the entire shape of the breast and exposing a portion of her upper left side's ribs! Her dark, dyed blue undertone hair matted against her neck, her gauntlet clad hands reaching up and trying to squeeze the eyes of the serpent who was now down to her mid-section, her shapely lower half dragging Widow as the beast reared its head back- Mina trapped between a tug-of-war between woman and beast!

"Wait!!" Screamed Yaiba, who fired at the number of snakes filling the corridor after Yuzuru, and now HERSELF! "Gods, this is gonna be like the last time...!" She whined, emptying the mag, letting it drop, sliding a new one into the rifle, slamming the stock against a launching viper before drawing her 9mm handgun and fired down at it and the approaching creatures. "Now I'm stuck!" she cried, before she ended up firing assault rifle and handgun together at the coming serpents wildly!

She turned around, chasing Yuzu to a three way intersection, one of the paths leading back out to the Main Tunnel again. "Shit, Yuzu, one hell of a first mission, ain't it?" She said almost calmly, between spurts of gunfire.

She turned toward the corridor leading back to the tracks, and pointed down it. "You gotta head back out there, and make a break for Styx- the LZ, okay?!" She barked, shooting one of the monsters in the head with her handgun, amazed by the sheer number of them. "You gotta-" She suddenly without warning, pushed Yuzuru towards the direction she was telling her to move in, a bladed tail slicing across her right arm! "Ah...!" Yaiba gasped, a bloody stump where her hand had been moments before, handgun still clutched. The acid coating of the tail blade stung and burned the injury- keeping Yaiba from bleeding out from the gaping wrist as she looked at her stump with shocked, wide eyes. The acids ate down the arm's taut fabric, and exposed her pale flesh underneath. She looked back up at Yuzuru, blinking before she felt the blade of another serpens rake across her back! She fell onto her jiggly, large chest, a long bloody gash across her back- now exposed due to the acidic properties, Yaiba's toned back, fleshy and creamy visible now. She winced, turning to her side, her left hand fumbling with the rifle, firing it awkwardly at the cobra type which was widening its maw! "Run!!! Yuzu...RUN!" she screamed through the pain, firing the weapon with a shaky arm, hitting nothing as the cobra's maw climbed up her thighs and bit down hard into her hips with the large- dripping fangs!

"Hyack....!" Yaiba gasped, the venom injecting into her bloodstream, body already in shock from her lost limb and back. Her mouth foamed, brown eyes wide with terror and pain, her limbs feeling tight as she dropped the rifle at her side and held out her arms in a 'T' pose position on the dirty floor of the corridor. She continued to jerk and spasm, as the cobra lifted her off the floor, back arching, breasts swaying, ass sinking into the throat...

Heinkle was repeatedly pummeled by the Ball types, the bladed end of her massive weapon swinging blindly and missing anything vital as a few of the buggers slammed into the blade itself, causing the elf to spin before she was sucker punched and well, simply punched in the face by the massive spring balls! "Ooof!" The woman screamed, glasses flying off of her, her body sliding across the dirty train tracks, stunned and trying to recover.

Main Tunnel Shaft Kana_poisoned_p0

Kana continued to fire her handgun till she couldn't feel her fingers. "Gah...aah.....!" The Taijiya Commander gasped, as the small handgun dropped from her limp hand with a loud clatter; the coils of the hooded cobra gripping her curvy body tighter now, making her breasts bobble and swing! She felt the intense numbness, her body having tried to overpower the venom with her adrenaline taking a heavy toll, as her veins began to turn dark purple, the location of her wound began to bruise and the flesh turning pale on the left side of her face. The area she had been bitten had been doused with the acidic fluids from these odd snakes, half digesting the left side of her attire down to her flesh, her nipple- though pale from the poison, showing through strands of barely attached fabric! "Ughhh...aahh...!" Kana tried to fight her limbs from locking up, but she couldn't stop them, the powerful paralytic was finally taking hold of her body, and worse... as the beast drew itself around her forehead- looking ahead of her, she saw Yuzuru- appearing from the maintenance tunnel's second exit- the one Yaiba had pushed her towards before suffering a similar if not worse fate. "Yu...zu--!!" Weakly moaned the tearful mother, before her voice was drowned out by the hissing- the constant hissing and a large slimy maw manipulating its jaws entirely around Kana's head and neck!

The fangs, long and large, curled under and lifted her breasts, nudging them in like a kitten kneading a blanket, Kana's 5'11 body limp in the snakes coils, her dangling, slightly twitching boots hanging above the track as the creature began devouring Kana in front of her young daughter..!

Yuzu ejected her smg's mag, shakily grabbing another off her chest rig, when Yaiba had chased her inside the corridor, aiding her. "How the hell can you be so CALM?!" Yuzu screamed, when there was a lull in the combat. After managing to load her smg, she turned to the crazy Yaiba, who told her to run back through the tunnel and back to the LZ, then pushed her as something flashed between them!

SHLIP!!

Yuzu gasped, eyes just as wide as Yaiba's as both women watch the hand fall with a plop onto the floor- still clutching the pistol. "Yaiba...!" She stepped towards her, trained to help in these events- and ironically she wasn't afraid of blood or gore- but that was when the woman was struck in the back, and she was told to run as a giant cobra began eating her feet first! "YAIBA!" She screamed, before one of the ball species slammed into her hip, forcing her back onto the tracks.

"Ughh..." She groaned, turning onto her back, sitting up... and then saw with a wide- terrified eyes... her mother's head being engulfed by the cobra! "MOMMA!" She screamed, the seventeen-almost eighteen year old frozen in place as she watched her mother's chest vanish within the maw of the snake! She couldn't do anything- anything other than stare with trembling limbs, watery eyes, as her mother was being devoured in front of her!
Yuzuru Taijiya
Yuzuru Taijiya
Private
Private

BastionCon, Kana Taijiya and Anya 'Widow' Ronson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:04 pm

Mina's legs flailed wildly even as Widow ate her ass in her attempted rescue. The Ball strain's powerful muscles flexed and warped around around the soldier's body, kneading her further and further toward its belly all the while. The snake's shortened fangs drug across Mina's torso as well, slicing through her uniform and where the armor plates had been peeled away previously. If Widow let go or tried to intervene any other way, a multitude of tails blades and foot long fangs were prepared to strike out at her.

Yaiba's body sank into the throat of the Cobra strain, ass jiggling as its jaw widened and engulf her wide hips. Weak moans escaped her lips while her arms hung limp below her, non-lethal poison still dripping from the stump that was formerly her right hand. The Cobra let the poison dissolve the entirety of her outfit, exposing all her delicious curves and skin. Its forked tongue prodded her pussy and slathered it in saliva as it worked its way up her body while still swallowing her whole. It had to work to enfulf her hips but a few extra hoists and gravity resolved that issue quickly. "Oooohhh..." Audible moans could still be heard due to the woman being conscious, but that simply made her taste all the better. Halfway up her hips, Yaiba's lower half formed a wide and shapely bulge that would be a fitting meal for the serpent.

While Heinkle was still recovering a trio of Commons slithered toward her only to be blasted away by a double blast of explosive buckshot provided courtesy of Yuzu. She kept a sawn off shotgun strapped to her boot for emergencies such as this occasion, but the break action weapon was too much of a hinderance to hold onto as she threw it aside and drew double machine pistols to unleash a hail of bullets at another wave of Commons. Scales, fangs, and tails splintered the ground, torn apart by the wall of lead before any of them could reach her. Knowing her weapons were running low on ammo for their current magazines, she dropped one of them and grabbed a grenade off her bandolier, tore out the pin with her teeth, and threw it directly into the approaching hostiles. The last bullet from the remaining gun's barrel pierced the grenade's casing and ignited an inferno of white phosphorus, coating the remaining snakes in the burning munitions. Finally giving herself an opening, she recovered her discarded firearms, holstered them, and tried to reach for her enormous main weapon to turn the tides. It was too late she discovered a Cobra strain had taken up residence atop it, hissing at her with an insatiable hunger.

Kana's pretty head was a visible contortion of pain and distress at the back of the Cobra's hood, curvaceous body being persistently devoured. It had to unhinge its jaw and flex its throat in order to compress the leader's massive chest, breasts bouncing with every inch it slid over her body. The snake held up Kana's long legs with its tail to provide a makeshift table, leaving the rest of her body suspended over the ground as if to taunt Yuzu. A circling layer of Commons and Balls provided a layer of protection to prevent her from interfering. Kana's struggles weakened by the second, the venom doing its job splendidly as it was designed to do...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuru Taijiya Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:39 am

Yuzuru snapped out of it long enough to aid Heinkle, using her auto-shotgun in semi-auto mode in conjunction with the SMG to try and clear a path for the weapons expert, Heinkle to get back onto her feet.

After taking the opportunity given to her by Yuzuru, Eva Heinkle got back to her feet, dispatching what she could with the double barrel strapped to her leg, disposing of it soon after without any qualms- it was a cheap weapon she bought for its disposability anyhow, and the custom shells she loaded into it would make the gun near-inoperable now. "Yuzu, I owe ya." she says to the woman, as she yanked out from her holsters, a pair of revolvers that were in fact shotguns themselves, though they used more conventional ammo.

She noticed she couldn't get close enough to her KORD, the big, Izheveskian made 50-cal machinegun she toted around, which had a nickname that frankly she forgot during the panic inducing segment. She leveled her weapons and began firing with a savage grin, and without her glasses on, her steely grey eyes looked almost like silver bullets as she danced in the light of the still falling starshell- her weapons discharging left and right at the snakes, the intricate reloads of swinging the cylinders to the sides, or tipping the barrel down, ejecting shells from the cylinders- both weapons only fired 5 shells due to their size, so in all she would be capable of firing ten shots before she had to reload both.

There was plenty of explosions in the tunnel coming from them, and Yuzu still had grenades and explosive materials on her. She even had some chemical grenades, but other than the white phosphorous she used to aid Heinkle, she had a poison mist grenade she wasn't sure was worth using- since aside from Widow and herself, no one had their filtration masks at the ready!

She looked over to her mother, where the hooded snake eating her seemed to taunt and tease Yuzu by lewdly slithering its tongue across her mothers spasming body! She knew the venom was quite toxic, having watched Yaiba succumb to it almost instantly.

Heinkle grabbed Yuzu's arm, to pull her away from the scene- startling her! "N-No, we gotta save Momma! I can't leave her-"

Heinkle turned and faced the taller woman with cold, serious eyes. "We can't do anything with the gear we've got, you've gotta head back to the base, on the double kiddo, move it!" Eva Heinkle barked, pushing the younger human ahead of her, back the way they had come from, turning around to provide her some covering fire.

In Heinkle's eyes, the mission went FUBAR and there was no sense of trying to salvage what team mates they had. She could already see Yaiba's torso vanishing into the gaping throat of another cobra beast, arms above her head, a severed hand crossing under the remaining one... Mina was being pulled from Widow's grip, and Kana... they were all snake food.

"Run, Yuzu-" she reloaded one of the revolver shotguns, the other tucked under her armpit to allow her to load the tip down barrel cylinder like a schofield revolver, and thus with better ease. "-you need to survive, that's an order from your mother and from us...!" she spat, swinging the barrel and cylinder back up into place, while she grabbed the other under her arm, and swung the cylinder crane to the side like a typical revolver, letting the shells slide out as she jerked the gun's barrel upward, like before, she then tucked the loaded revolver under her other armpit, feeling the heat of the barrel through her clothing, as she began to load the chambers of that gun with shot-shells as well.
Yuzuru Taijiya
Yuzuru Taijiya
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Anya 'Widow' Ronson Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:08 am

BastionCon wrote:Mina's legs flailed wildly even as Widow ate her ass in her attempted rescue. The Ball strain's powerful muscles flexed and warped around around the soldier's body, kneading her further and further toward its belly all the while. The snake's shortened fangs drug across Mina's torso as well, slicing through her uniform and where the armor plates had been peeled away previously. If Widow let go or tried to intervene any other way, a multitude of tails blades and foot long fangs were prepared to strike out at her.

The beast was able to lift Widow and Mina's weight combined, making Widow who stood at 5'11 like Kana, dangle her legs! It was at this point a normal tried to get intimate with Widow's crotch-

-biting down hard, Widow only felt the pressure of the snake's fangs against the crotch plate of her outfit, and the snake's fangs cracked and chipped biting into the armor! It recoiled with pain and distaste, only for Widow's legs to hook around the sides of the snake's head, Widow making a gyrating and twisting motion with her hips which then snapped the creature's neck between her thighs! She released her grip of the creature's neck, and unfortunately- on Mina's hips as well! As she hit tunnel tracks on her back, she glanced up and watched Mina's kicking, armor clad legs up-end, her jiggly ass sliding into the gullet of the creature, her thighs and legs kicking wildly from its salivating jaws!

"Mina!" Widow cried out, watching with horror and some grief as Mina's body bulged from the neck of the creature, her thighs, legs and ankles dipping down the tight cylindrical body of the snake as it jerked its head back a couple times to actually swallow its curvy, oversized meal. With a chomp of its jaws, and an audible gulp, she watched Mina's muffled, screaming body inching its way down the creature's throat, before she vanished part way- her body not visible past the thicker scales...

The beast lowered its head, licking its scaly lips with an eerie sentience as if to complement its beautiful, and now delicious meal.

"Nooooo...!! Damn it...!" Anya screamed, slamming her arm down on the track beside her, before backwards rolling onto her feet, lifting her AK with anger and grief flowing through her body. "Raaaaahhhhhh!!" The armored woman screamed, firing upon the creature a few moments, before her rational mind returned thanks to Heinkle fending off the snakes and trying to push Yuzuru back towards the safety of the LZ.

She stood there, watching the snake who ate Mina whole slither with its bulging prize into a tunnel, and knew Mina's fate was sealed already. Abandoning a woman she had some fond times with, and a fellow companion at that- she had to make do with what people were left.

She didn't see or hear Yaiba, but Kana was still in a slow process of being devoured. "I got this Heinkle, take Yuzuru and head back to STYX, on the double!" The Lieutenant barked, hip firing her AK at close range snakes, before she turned her attention towards Kana, and raised her rifle again...
Anya 'Widow' Ronson
Anya 'Widow' Ronson
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Taijiya Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:32 am

"Ahhhh!!! OH GODS...!!" Mina screamed as she felt Widow's head slide away from her ass, her arms leaving her legs as she was shot up and devoured by the large beast! "NOOoooooooo--!" Mina screamed, cut off as the beast jerked its head back a couple times, her kicking, scything legs eased down a tight throat, before the beast swallowed her! She couldn't see anything as she was sliding down the beast's gullet, only screaming as the sweltering darkness consumed her as well...

With Mina's fate sealed, the beast slithered into a drainage tube, the bulging form of its stomach feeling the tightness of the pipe as she was forced through it, her body vanishing with her soon to be killer...

Yaiba was in an acid trip wonderland as the venom consumed her within, whilst a smaller Cobra type was consuming her outside! "Oooohhh..." She moaned, as the beast prodded her flower, her arms now under her head, elbows draping over the lower jaw of the creature as she looked down the slimy tunnel of flesh ahead of her. Her jiggly ass clogged its throat along with those wide hips, but within moments and some pressure and pain, Yaiba closing her eyes and letting out another lewd moan as the beast squeezed her hips through!

Glrkkk...

"Huahhh.... ahh....haaaaa----" Yaiba moaned, gasping as the jaws closed over her wrists. Long strands of dark hair and the stump of her right hand, and her still functional left hand were visible outside the jaws- within, Yaiba's large breasts squished against the ribbed roofing of her container. "Haah...aaaaaaahhhhhhhh---*GLUG*" Came Yaiba's only audible cry as the creature lunged forwards and jerked its head back, swallowing Yaiba whole!

Outside, the contours of Yaiba's ass, thighs, and back were visibly descending the creatures neck, bulging out nicely as she entered the creature's stomach...

Heinkle, Widow and Yuzuru were the only ones who could still run or fight, and Widow and Heinkle both tried to urge Yuzuru to leave- something her mother, Kana would have urged!

BastionCon wrote:
Kana's pretty head was a visible contortion of pain and distress at the back of the Cobra's hood, curvaceous body being persistently devoured. It had to unhinge its jaw and flex its throat in order to compress the leader's massive chest, breasts bouncing with every inch it slid over her body. The snake held up Kana's long legs with its tail to provide a makeshift table, leaving the rest of her body suspended over the ground as if to taunt Yuzu. A circling layer of Commons and Balls provided a layer of protection to prevent her from interfering. Kana's struggles weakened by the second, the venom doing its job splendidly as it was designed to do...

Kana's thick body was a great task for the serpent, who now had the woman up to her breasts into her throat. Inside Kana was groaning in pain, as the venom locked her limbs in place and kept her 'complacent' to being devoured! Her large, shapely thighs draped the corners of its jaws now, her large, squeezable ass on the back of the creature's tongue, whilst her crotch rubbed the roofing. Her skin tight pants became slick with saliva which proceeded to roll down her knees and drip off her combat boots. Still, with a few more jerks back, Kana's ass was pushing out the sides of the Cobra's throat, and slowly sinking down with Kana's upper half...!

Inside, The tight, dark, purple chamber of heat surrounding Kana almost felt welcoming- in an odd way. She moaned weakly as her arms were forced to her sides, the throat's tight embrace slimy and undulating her downward, to where she could hear the gurgling of the beast's anxious stomach...

This was the fate of many Taijiya Slayers, sometimes the Predators of Predators- become the prey.

Kana's legs were slowly forcing themselves together as the beast jerked back aggressively, engulfing Kana's thighs before her daughter and comrades, the beast's terrifying sentience as it turned to face them and finish the job before their very eyes...!
Kana Taijiya
Kana Taijiya
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:13 am

Mina and Yaiba were carried into the darkness of the tunnels to be digested, shapely bulges still struggling but growing weaker by the minute. The Ball and Cobra strains that devoured them were lost among the rest of the Serpens Multitudo, simply becoming two fatter figures in the sea of hundreds of reptiles. The two snakes remained oddly close to one another though as if letting their victims hear each other in their final moments, basking in the fear as digestion would set in. It would take hours to break them both down, Mina even longer due to still wearing most of her armor. Yaiba's previously vicious nature became docile as a lamb thanks to the delirium of venom and injuries she had received.

Mina, on the other hand, was still in her right mind as she squirmed and wriggled fruitlessly. The stomachs sloshed and gurgled, sounds of borborygmi able to be heard for hundreds of feet as they echoed off the stone walls around them. "Gotta get....outta...here..." Mina moaned even as she was coated from head to toe in stomach acid. Her breasts jiggled while the Ball strain slithered over a rock with Yaiba's chest doing the same right next to her. The snakes arrived a few moments later to a small alcove that served a resting place for those with larger meals in their bellies, the final tomb for both of the soldiers.

Further back near the rest of the horde, Kana's juicy thighs were squeezed into the jaws of the largest Cobra among the teeming serpents. She squirmed as little as her stamina allowed only for her knees to be engulfed by the lower jaw, slowly working its way up her shins now. It knew the remaining soldiers would want to mount a counter attack and had the smaller snakes obstruct their advance accordingly. But it was the true mastermind of the snakes that commanded the next action.

Heinkle, Anya, and Yuzu wound up surrounded by snakes, as did the walls and even the ceiling around them. They climbed with their tail blades and clung to the surfaces in a chain of serpents. In the blink of a snake's eye, the chain of bodies swelled up and erupted with enough explosive force to trigger a cave in, sealing off reinforcements from the landing zone. Rubble and debris threatened to crush the women unless they retreated deeper into the tunnel, fleeing alongside the surviving snakes and forced to circle back past Kana even after previously leaving her to her fate. The less experienced Yuzu was also directly in the path of a falling Common strain, its jaws spread wide and falling ever closer.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Anya 'Widow' Ronson Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:07 am

BastionCon wrote:Mina and Yaiba were carried into the darkness of the tunnels to be digested, shapely bulges still struggling but growing weaker by the minute. The Ball and Cobra strains that devoured them were lost among the rest of the Serpens Multitudo, simply becoming two fatter figures in the sea of hundreds of reptiles. The two snakes remained oddly close to one another though as if letting their victims hear each other in their final moments, basking in the fear as digestion would set in. It would take hours to break them both down, Mina even longer due to still wearing most of her armor. Yaiba's previously vicious nature became docile as a lamb thanks to the delirium of venom and injuries she had received.

Mina, on the other hand, was still in her right mind as she squirmed and wriggled fruitlessly. The stomachs sloshed and gurgled, sounds of borborygmi able to be heard for hundreds of feet as they echoed off the stone walls around them. "Gotta get....outta...here..." Mina moaned even as she was coated from head to toe in stomach acid. Her breasts jiggled while the Ball strain slithered over a rock with Yaiba's chest doing the same right next to her. The snakes arrived a few moments later to a small alcove that served a resting place for those with larger meals in their bellies, the final tomb for both of the soldiers.

Further back near the rest of the horde, Kana's juicy thighs were squeezed into the jaws of the largest Cobra among the teeming serpents. She squirmed as little as her stamina allowed only for her knees to be engulfed by the lower jaw, slowly working its way up her shins now. It knew the remaining soldiers would want to mount a counter attack and had the smaller snakes obstruct their advance accordingly. But it was the true mastermind of the snakes that commanded the next action.

Heinkle, Anya, and Yuzu wound up surrounded by snakes, as did the walls and even the ceiling around them. They climbed with their tail blades and clung to the surfaces in a chain of serpents. In the blink of a snake's eye, the chain of bodies swelled up and erupted with enough explosive force to trigger a cave in, sealing off reinforcements from the landing zone. Rubble and debris threatened to crush the women unless they retreated deeper into the tunnel, fleeing alongside the surviving snakes and forced to circle back past Kana even after previously leaving her to her fate. The less experienced Yuzu was also directly in the path of a falling Common strain, its jaws spread wide and falling ever closer.  

Anya fired the remainder of her current magazine, tossing the empty again at the approaching reptiles, just catching sight of another with a 'fatter belly' fleeing the tunnels. Damn it, they got Yaiba too...?! The mercenary grunted, shaking in her armor, growling. Her helmet's eye pieces flare up as she reloaded the AK57/15 and fired at the monstrosities around them. "Eat this you bastards...!"

It didn't matter however, whomever they killed more seemed to slither in and take their place. She bit her lip within her suit, Heinkle handing her spare mags. "Appreciated comrade-" Anya 'Willow' Ronson replied, grabbing the bandolier of AK mags to replenish her lost supply.

"-thank me later, once we're out of this death trap!" Eva replied, glancing over to Yuzu whose eyes had been transfixed upon the sight of her mother's kicking boots...! "Yuzu!" the woodland elf turned soldier, turned merc then demon hunter screamed to the girl, grabbing her by the shoulders. "-she's gone, you gotta keep moving. We can't do anything for her now...!" She tried to push her through the grief, just to push it aside when they were alive and out of the line of fire- but the beasts... they were doing something strange...!

Anya cocked her rifle, ready to open fire again when the snakes began to climb the ceilings. She flicked the switch on her weapon's flashlight and pointed it at the ceiling...

Hundreds... if not more of the buggers were attacking the ceiling- and the 3-500 feet of rock and dirt if not groundwater above it!

"Shit... we can't stick around...!" Anya gasped, turning to the other two when the ceiling began to crumble! "Heinkle, Yuzu-!" She began, letting her rifle fall against her hip, shouldering the bandolier of munitions, and pulled both women towards her, back towards the way they had been pushing towards, as the rocks and debris began falling all around them! Anya felt a rock bounce off her head- and if not for the helmet and its protections it offered, it would have surely knocked her unconscious, but the shock absorbers did some of the heavy lifting in that department. Had she been helmetless like the others? She'd likely have a split skull or worse, likely dead. As it is, her head rang and her body ached as rock and debris pelted her, using her higher spec armor to defend the pair as she pushed them out of the face of danger, or so she believed- granted, they had little other choice- it was that or be a pancake under a pile of rubble! "MOVE!!" She exclaimed, pushing them ahead, before a force of wind from the rockslide that followed lifted the women up and tossed them further into the tunnel!
Anya 'Widow' Ronson
Anya 'Widow' Ronson
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Taijiya Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:35 am

Kana could hear her daughter's cries and screams for her, just barely through the thick and leathery flesh of the Cobra devouring her! "Yu...zu....!" The woman weakly wheezed, her thick body sliding deeper within the larger cobra type Serpens! The humid, undulating throat made her body travel downward in a crawl... outside, the hooded snake jerked its neck back twice, enveloping her shins and then her fluttering ankles, her boots vanishing down the chasm of darkness with a simple swallow... then the jaws shut tightly!

The beast's eyes were covered with a thin, sickly film as it serpentined its entire upper body a few times, working down its meaty, curvaceous prey with fierce voracity..! The bulging frame of Kana Taijiya, the current Commander of the Fiend Jaegers as well as Scarlet Devil Guardian Division, began to vanish down the pretty purple cobra's scaly neck... her shapely legs descending the neck slowly after her larger upper body!

As the place began to fall apart, the large cobra began to... painfully, inch its way away from the debris zone- with such a large, meaty meal in tow within its belly, its a wonder it didn't get squished. Still, the creature did not slither away unscathed- now with marks on its face from where Kana shot it, this now 'one eyed' Serpens was even more unique among its brethren.

Like Mina, unfortunately, Kana too would be digested at a slower pace- thanks to her armor- and the fact she was so big and juicy. Her body was covered in slime, her left breast almost popping free of what was left of her uniform on the left side of her body as she was slowly inched into the stomach of the beast! She was lain out like one would be in a coffin, hands to her sides, facing upward, her curves visible through the scaly hide of the beast as it slithered away. She gasped and moaned for her daughters as she was sloshed with acidic bile, the environment of the belly ironically beginning to remove the poison from her system...

Main Tunnel Shaft Kana_poisoned_2

As the debris fell, Eva and Yuzu were pushed ahead of Willow, before they were all blasted deeper into the tunnel! As Willow rolled onto her chest, Eva Heinkle fell beside her... then soon the entire floor began to rumble!

"Unnnnhh..." Eva moaned, lifting her chest up to glare over at Willow, but before she could even blink, the floor caved in! "-aahhhhhh!!!" screamed the elf who was falling into a natural cavern... or was it a second track hidden from the main tunnel?! She reached up for aid, scrambling to grab onto anything when Yuzu caught her wrist!

"Oh... Primals and Gods, thanks... thanks Yuzu...!" Heinkle panted, whimpering, a sheen of sweat covering her entire, lithe elvish body. She then... paled. "Y-Yuzu! Above you...!!" She screamed. A common serpens fell from the ceiling, slimy maw wide open as it fell for Yuzuru's head...! Heinkle brought up her White Wolf Mauser from the third or fourth holster she had on her with her left hand, bringing up the broomhandle semi-auto handgun to fire the 9mm rounds inside its extended magazine. She didn't care if Yuzu let go, so long as Yuzu....!

Last edited by Kana Taijiya on Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...Finally added that missing image! xD!!)
Kana Taijiya
Kana Taijiya
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Main Tunnel Shaft Empty What it means to be a Taijiya...

Post  Yuzuru Taijiya Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:08 am

Everything that had happened to Yuzuru had been a wild, testing, blur...

Anya and Eva were ushering her back, her safety placed above the safety of her mother, who was still very much alive! "I can save her, I have antivenom, I have antitoxins, I CAN SAVE MOMMA!!" She screamed, as Heinkle grabbed her by the shoulders to tell her that there was no 'saving' Kana Taijiya, blood of her blood... She stared at the one eyed creature, serpentine, its wiggling, worm like motions sending her Momma deeper and deeper down the creature's stretchy, scaly neck...! Her single, visible eye went wide, then very small, her lips trembling as tears rolled down her pale cheeks! "MOMMA!" She shrieked like a banshee, as the rules of the Taijiya clan were simple to remember...

Yuzu reached out as both women push her back, Yuzu's eyes fixated on her mother's body slinking down. In the Taijiya clan... there must always be an active Taijiya to run the clan, this puts the younger generation ahead of the elders as they'll have more time to grow and hone themselves into a better blade against demons- She could hear this in her head, said by her mother's voice, which drowned out her own shrieking, sobbing voice as she watched the snake lick its jaws and begin to slowly slither off- carrying her mother's body within it! -there has never been a time where a Taijiya was not in command of the entire organization, and I don't plan to start now. That means, when things look bleak, the youngest Taijiya will be forced to flee first. It'll be hard, but someday-

Yuzu screamed grasping the air as she eyed the purple hooded snake! She kicked and stomped her feet, dragged her boot heels as she screamed out for her mother!

-you'll may have to run, and I remain. Duty. Sacrifice. Preservation of the future generation is what it means to be a Taijiya. We don't serve the Empress, Beijio... we serve the world. It's our destiny, Yuzuru.

CRUNCH!

The ceiling cracked and fell, and she was now being pushed back into the main tunnel once more, the trio blown past the areas they had been exploring entering a part of the tunnel where the snakes originated!

Yuzu coughed as the dust settled, sitting up, she wiped her dirty face and looked around. "Widow?" she called out. "Anya?" She looked around in the darkness. "...Heinkle?" She added, coughing hard. Widow's flashlight shifted, and she could see the other two close by. "Widow! Eva!!" She called out with a relieved anxiousness in her voice, cheeks still wet with tears, as she stood up, she found she couldn't! She found her load-bearing vest had been caught on rebar or something, and she couldn't move! "Dang...it!" She gasped, wiggling in place!

It was then the entire rail rumbled, and Yuzu could see Heinkle stirring. More than that... she saw the floor around her begin to fissure and crack like ice! That can't be good! She thought, and without thinking, she detached the belts holding the vest around her... rather curvy frame:

Main Tunnel Shaft Dairoku_ryouhei_drawn_by_hetza_hellshock__fe7b6db28dcb44a4ecea92b64befb70c

...and rushed forwards!

She slid upon the tiles, just as the tiles fell below Heinkle, the woman dropping down! "Noooo!" Yuzuru screamed, reaching out desperately, and just managed to clasp Heinkle's hand in the nick of time! She winced, as she felt her arm rubbing against rebar, but she blinked her dark blue eye down at Heinkle with a weary smile. "Thank...goodness...." she sniffled.

Soon however, as she was beginning to lift the elf back to firm ground, she heard Heinkle warn her of something above. "Huh?" She blinked up...

She didn't have time to react as the humid air washed over her pale, sodden face. The creature's fangs framed Yuzu's bust, as it closed its jaws over her head, shoulders and bosom! It was so quick, she didn't realize she was being eaten alive till she felt the tail swinging, felt one of the 9mm rounds graze her right arm- which made her let go inadvertently! "HEINKLE!!!" She screamed, white eyed terror sinking into her as she felt the snake pull her away from the hole! Yuzu's free hands felt the snout and sides of the creature's jaws as it made her fold backward on her knees into an uncomfortable position! But soon the snake flipped around onto to its belly, her body forced to flip around as well, slamming onto her stomach hard before she felt the jaws climb up, pulling back her shirt, tongue slithering around her belly button as it closed around her elbows! "RAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhh?!!" Yuzuru shrieked, covered in saliva, her beanie drenched, her black hair clinging to her slimy pale flesh and she was mostly worried about Heinkle whom she let go of after being shot, something she wasn't even aware of fully at the moment! "No! NO!!" She screamed, her hands reaching up, her boots and legs trying to scramble out of the jaws of death, her boots slipping on rocks before the snake lifted her and SLAMMED her crotch first into the rail! The sensation made her shake violently as she felt her body go numb from the pain, allowing the predator a chance to swallow more of her...
Yuzuru Taijiya
Yuzuru Taijiya
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:18 pm

Eva Heinkle vanished into the darkness of the crevice while Yuzu was being devoured. She was left in such a daze after being slammed on the rail she could barely move, rendering all struggles nonexistent. The Common's body stretched around Yuzu's bust to an odd extreme being as it was a smaller example of its particular strain but as powerful as the larger specimens around it. Its victims muffled struggles only fueled its appetite more as it whipped its tail blade around. It rested its body on the ground, pressing Yuzu's breasts painfully against herself as well, in order to use its tail blade to begin shoving her into its gullet faster.

The tip of the blade unintentionally inserted itself directly into Yuzu's flower, piercing through her clothes and panties but not yet drawing any blood. The blade began to pump in and out as she was swallowed further, never drawing blood but prodding her with more force by the second. It remained dangerously close to the edge of the crevice the entire time, entirely focused on consuming Yuzu.

Kana's large body impeded the movement of the now One-Eyed Cobra, weighing it down as it moved with the rest of the horde into the depths of the tunnels. The other serpents gave it a wide berth, leaving ample room for the snake to maneuver. It commanded their respect by virtue of a greater intellect and larger size, two aspects that allowed it to dominate them throughout their lifetimes. It served as one of the direct subordinates of the Serpens Multitudo's true master.

It slithered on to answer the call of the master, toward the rhythmic pounding of a large figure in the darkness that stood over fifteen feet tall. He was approaching the trapped soldiers, taking inventory of who remained after the cave in.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Taijiya Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:54 pm

Heinkle tried shooting the snake, only managing to graze poor Yuzu before she let go of her! She gasped as she fell back into the darkness, watching Yuzuru being pulled away from the hole, her body vanishing from the opening.

It was a decent drop, one that should have killed her, but there were thick, old as hell drider webs that impeded her fall, but didn't shell her body for the landing!

"Ooof!" The elf grunted, hitting another rail... She was stunned for a moment, air knocked from her lungs as she rolled onto her side, groaning. "Yuzu... damn it..." she groaned. She reached around for her light, flicking it on, holding it up like a security guard or officer whilst prone on another set of tracks. The dark cavern had signs of sentience, other than another rail line. Crates, rail cars with the Tenik Logo on them:

Main Tunnel Shaft 37-7

"The hell....?" She coughed, noticing another station platform as well. Another... subway station underneath another? The hell is this shit...? She thought to herself, slowly standing up. She managed to find her handgun glad she didn't have to resort to her trench knife- she wasn't in the mood to go 1 on 1 with a Serpens with nothing but a long knife with a spiked knuckle handle to her name- she'd likely lose that battle in her current state. She was both curious and worried- curious about this new tunnel, but worried for Yuzuru and Widow. She needed to get back to them!

(OOC: I will eventually turn this 'area' into a new topic, but to save time-)

The further she explored this secret rail line, she discovered traces of Tenik Inc influence and began putting the pieces together. "Old Tenik corruption and secrets... Gods, the old man probably knows about this place. They should've let him rot in Adamantite Prison, not made him the Vice President of the TCT..." she grumbled, having lost family to Tenik's DarkSEED forces 18 years ago, she was an Anti-Tenik and was a rebel against him and DarkSEED back in the day, before she became a White Wolf like Widow.

She lowered her light to light up a cigarette in the darkness, when she noticed a pair of eyes flickering in the darkness. Terrified, she stumbled back, raised her gun and light, dropping her lighter-

Main Tunnel Shaft De0vjpg-4cc278bb-52b0-4e7f-8469-24b6c41c4ec3

"Huh?" She blinked, the woman before her was alive, but seemed to be dazed... she wondered if it was toxin like what had happened to Yaiba, or if she'd been in the strange device for so long, in the darkness, that she just couldn't register Heinkle as real. "H-hey..." She called out, slowly approaching the human, her bound legs and wrists, her blond hair, curvy body hanging from an 'X' shaped torture device? She hadn't really seen one before, but heard of 'em. "Lemme get ya down..." she began, holstering her handgun, placing her flashlight between her teeth, and taking out her trench knife to cut through the leather straps which bound the woman to the cross...
Kana Taijiya
Kana Taijiya
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Anya 'Widow' Ronson Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:37 pm

Anya began to stir, and it was at the moment gunfire from the hole in front of her struck the ceiling and ripped through Yuzuru's right arm sleeve, another bullet ricocheted off Anya's helmet, before impacting a wall. She shook her head and pounded on the helmet as Yuzuru landed to the left somewhere, and Heinkle...!

She dove for the hole, peering down into the darkness! "Heinkle...!" She cried out. She activated her lenses night vision, and could make out a... secondary track? What the hell...? Widow thought, before making out Heinkle's shape. She was still alive, standing up and checking out the tunnel, which allowed her to focus then on Yuzuru. She'll be fine, Yuzuru's arm however needs- She stopped that thought, her blue eyes under her helmet widening as she saw Yuzu, face down in the maw of one of those common serpens, who was violating her as it pushed her inside its mouth! "YUZU!" She screamed, raising her rifle... but then paused. Shit, I'll hit Yuzu! She let the rifle fall to her hip, and she ran up to the beast, slamming her boot into its head! "Let her go!" She roared through the mask, the robotic voice which she emulated sounding demonic as she slammed her boot heel into its eye!

THRUMP....THRUMP...THRUMP....!

The tunnel rumbled, and caused Widow to stumble back, but she managed to catch herself, as she turned her attention to the Renoan City direction of the tunnel.

She could make out a dark shape with her night vision, it stood at least 15 feet tall, and she could see other Serpens surrounding its bulky shape in the darkness... "The fuck is that?!" She spat, raising her rifle so her tactical light could illuminate it better, to create a better picture on her nightvision as she slammed her left boot down on the snake's neck- inadvertently also on Yuzuru's neck- as she checked out the new disturbance with her mix of flashlight and nightvision...
Anya 'Widow' Ronson
Anya 'Widow' Ronson
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuru Taijiya Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:44 pm

Yuzu was still stunned, her hair matted to her head, her knit cap beginning to dissolve in the acidic saliva as she felt sharp pressure prodding her between her thighs. Its bad enough I watched my mother and comrades being eaten, I've also let Heinkle fall to her death, I've been shot, now eaten by another of these snake creatures... and now, worse, I'm losing my virginity to the monster whose eating me.... She thought, as the beast continued to inch her into its slimy, cavernous maw. The smell of reptile was heavy, a humid almost 'greenery' scent that was wild, and damp. She began to squirm after realizing what was happening, as the acid coated blade tail began to eat through her fatigues! "Ahhhhh!!!" She screamed, squirming intensely, her breasts filling out the creature's throat, pushing up almost into Yuzu's face as she moaned at the sensation of the blade dipping in and out of her slot! "N-n-no!! Not there! I'm not ready for that...!!" She screamed. She kicked her thighs and stomped her toes, then she found her eyes widening as she felt Widow's larynx crushing boot upon her neck!!

"Wi... wi.. wi... wid..~" She gasped, choking between Widow's boot and the snake's flesh which had sandwiched her head! It was around this point she began feeling the tunnel shaking, something large was approaching, and it was the only time she was thankful for being head first inside this creature, for she wasn't able to see what that thing was...!
Yuzuru Taijiya
Yuzuru Taijiya
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next