Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labyrinthian Alley

Go down

Labyrinthian Alley Empty Labyrinthian Alley

Post  Bess Rumblebelly Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:05 am

Schluuuurp!!

Omph... Ulmph...

GULLLLLLLP!

Was the echoing sound of a poor soul being devoured messily; the once highly attractive woman's shadow combined with the far larger and wider, obscener monster's and with a muffled scream her voice dipped and faded with a powerful and audible swallow by the creature.

"Hahh..." The creature sighed, patting its bulging girth as it removed itself from the wide, abandoned alley of this mine turned 'undercity'. She was short and cute looking for a dragon-like beast, only standing 6'10 as she got in better light. She wiped several black clothing items she had removed from the unfortunate Goth babe who wandered these long and lonely tunnels in the hopes to find ghosts; well, in a few minutes or more- she'll become one herself!

Labyrinthian Alley Unknown

"...she hit the spot~" Hummed Bessie 'Bess' Rumblebelly, who licked her chops and rubbed her now rumbling belly! She was a chimera of sorts, created by Dr. Genova, a mad scientist of some sort, but he was pretty much 'dad' so, eh. Genova worked. "Hmm... she's a fiesty one, but I'm looking for... something more... vampire? I haven't eaten one of those before..." she thought aloud, and had thought the woman inside her WAS one, till she saw the fake fangs fall out when she screamed! One disappointment after another. "At least as far as light snacks go, you taste amazing, Gretchen!" she exclaimed to the trapped girl inside, slapping her fat, sloshy belly!

"HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" screamed the trapped and now soon to be 'missing' Gretchen Wallace who was pushed deep into Bessie's taut, first digestive sac of a stomach:

Labyrinthian Alley Aesir-823234-Amazonian

She was looking for Jack Morris, a young man who'd said he'd bring her something she needed in exchange for something she had. She had dated the young man briefly before this fateful encounter, and now the flashdrive he wanted from her father's business was outside on the stony floor or in the clutches of this monster that ate her! "Please, I don't wanna diiiii-!"

"URP! S'cuse me~" Belched the dragoness Bessie, snickering as she pats her girth affectionately. "Come along now, wait this out, you'll see your 'ghost(s)' soon enough~" She hummed, and continued to waddle through the dimly lit tunnels converted to 'streets'. She knew there was a bar for vampires somewhere around here! "Gonna find you a friend, sweetheart!" She cooed, patting the swell of Gretchen's face as she pushed it out enough to make a detailed description! Bess' skin was 'thin' enough to make out poor Gretchen's smeared matte black lipstick and eye makeup before she was forced by Bessie's palm, deep into the second stomach now. "Mmm... such a lovely snack~" Bess giggled, and continued her search for the 'Slashed Throat'.

Bess Rumblebelly
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down