Main Street

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Saeko on Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:44 am

Satori wrote:
Saeko wrote:
Satori wrote:
Saeko wrote:Saeko's smile remained. "Kill you? Really? Is that what you think I'm here for? No, no what was between us back at Alastor's is concluded. I feel no anger, no regret. However..." she says coughing into her right fist, allowing Satori if she so wanted to leave this lack of personal space Saeko had given her. The purple haired woman chuckled, pushing back her bangs. "I wouldn't mind taking you on again if I have to." she winks, her smile becoming broad and toothy. "So let me ask again, you seen Alastor around, or not?" she asked once more.

She took the moment that Saeko pulled away her arm to remove herself from the woman's 'grasp', side stepping to Saeko's right side. "Alastor... you're right. He's on a job.... but last I heard he was at Breland, hired for bodyguard work..." she says before taking a step. "He never said anything about a Casino..." she looked into Saeko's shiny blue eyes. "I haven't seen him." she finally states after a long pause. "Why are you so keen on finding him?" she asked.

She chuckled. "Oh... so you're 'behind' the times, eh?" she turns to face her old friend from this new distance, her hand upon the pommel of her katana. "You should check some of those holotapes, someone is taping them within the 'Craft, and of his interesting combat form..." she blushed a little, tilting her head a little to the right. "I must admit, I like the way he moves. I wonder if I should be slow about it or simply tell him to strip down..." she smiled inwardly, turning to face Satori directly again. "I can't help it, he's got a nice butt." she winked, before taking a few steps closer. "So obviously you haven't seen him," she changes the subject, her tone dipped, clearly disappointed. "Well then, if that's the case, I guess I'll see you around...." she started, taking a few steps away before shifting on the balls of her heels, turning to face Satori once more. "...you don't by chance have any way of contacting him, do you?" she asked.  

She felt mixed upon hearing this news. She couldn't tell if it was something Saeko was using to bait her or if it was the truth. But perhaps she was looking too far into this, because why would Saeko want to start trouble in a wide open street of all places? What does she gain from that? She only remained silent as she... went on with her description. She shook visibly, yet did her best not to act and was finally glad when she was starting to leave. She let out a sigh, when she came back: 

"...you don't by chance have any way of contacting him, do you?" 


To this, Satori couldn't hold back and drew the odachi blade, swinging out as she approached Saeko and swung it down at her!

CLANG

Saeko's blade was already out to meet hers as it clashed down onto the silver katana blade. "Oh? So you do want to fight, huh? I guess self defence has been established..." she says with a grin, forcing Satori's vertical slice back, forcing both woman and long blade back. She stood at the base of some steps, and brought her sword into a low guard. "...but I'm going to hold back from killing you, after all I don't feel the need to take your life!" she exclaimed, smiling as she launched herself towards Satori!



Her calve high boots crunched on the cracked clay earth, pushing up dust and dirt as she drove her sword horizontally in a wide arc slash, before, tumbling in a weird acrobatic style, using the momentum of her horizontal she twisted her body and jumped and spung, swinging her blade into a wide downward vertical slash! For someone who said she wasn't going to kill her, she was being pretty aggressive for her retaliation!
avatar
Saeko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 26
Location : Maine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Satori on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:27 am

Saeko wrote:
Satori wrote:
Saeko wrote:
Satori wrote:
Saeko wrote:Saeko's smile remained. "Kill you? Really? Is that what you think I'm here for? No, no what was between us back at Alastor's is concluded. I feel no anger, no regret. However..." she says coughing into her right fist, allowing Satori if she so wanted to leave this lack of personal space Saeko had given her. The purple haired woman chuckled, pushing back her bangs. "I wouldn't mind taking you on again if I have to." she winks, her smile becoming broad and toothy. "So let me ask again, you seen Alastor around, or not?" she asked once more.

She took the moment that Saeko pulled away her arm to remove herself from the woman's 'grasp', side stepping to Saeko's right side. "Alastor... you're right. He's on a job.... but last I heard he was at Breland, hired for bodyguard work..." she says before taking a step. "He never said anything about a Casino..." she looked into Saeko's shiny blue eyes. "I haven't seen him." she finally states after a long pause. "Why are you so keen on finding him?" she asked.

She chuckled. "Oh... so you're 'behind' the times, eh?" she turns to face her old friend from this new distance, her hand upon the pommel of her katana. "You should check some of those holotapes, someone is taping them within the 'Craft, and of his interesting combat form..." she blushed a little, tilting her head a little to the right. "I must admit, I like the way he moves. I wonder if I should be slow about it or simply tell him to strip down..." she smiled inwardly, turning to face Satori directly again. "I can't help it, he's got a nice butt." she winked, before taking a few steps closer. "So obviously you haven't seen him," she changes the subject, her tone dipped, clearly disappointed. "Well then, if that's the case, I guess I'll see you around...." she started, taking a few steps away before shifting on the balls of her heels, turning to face Satori once more. "...you don't by chance have any way of contacting him, do you?" she asked.  

She felt mixed upon hearing this news. She couldn't tell if it was something Saeko was using to bait her or if it was the truth. But perhaps she was looking too far into this, because why would Saeko want to start trouble in a wide open street of all places? What does she gain from that? She only remained silent as she... went on with her description. She shook visibly, yet did her best not to act and was finally glad when she was starting to leave. She let out a sigh, when she came back: 

"...you don't by chance have any way of contacting him, do you?" 


To this, Satori couldn't hold back and drew the odachi blade, swinging out as she approached Saeko and swung it down at her!

CLANG

Saeko's blade was already out to meet hers as it clashed down onto the silver katana blade. "Oh? So you do want to fight, huh? I guess self defence has been established..." she says with a grin, forcing Satori's vertical slice back, forcing both woman and long blade back. She stood at the base of some steps, and brought her sword into a low guard. "...but I'm going to hold back from killing you, after all I don't feel the need to take your life!" she exclaimed, smiling as she launched herself towards Satori!



Her calve high boots crunched on the cracked clay earth, pushing up dust and dirt as she drove her sword horizontally in a wide arc slash, before, tumbling in a weird acrobatic style, using the momentum of her horizontal she twisted her body and jumped and spung, swinging her blade into a wide downward vertical slash! For someone who said she wasn't going to kill her, she was being pretty aggressive for her retaliation!

Satori brought her long blade vertically to block Saeko's horizontal and obliquely to block her follow up secondary move. "S-self defense?!" she exclaimed, using her force to push Saeko back since she was only using a single hand grip yet. She forced Saeko's arm up, then slashed horizontally herself, with her long blades reach she'd surely hit the purple haired samurai wanna be. "You say self defense when you come at me with such force?! Plus, you goaded me into attacking! You think I'm just going to sit by as you state such depravities? I thought you were more honorable than this!" she exclaimed, lunging forward after her horizontal to slash out with her iron claw gauntlet on her left arm.
avatar
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Saeko on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:47 am

Satori wrote:
Satori brought her long blade vertically to block Saeko's horizontal and obliquely to block her follow up secondary move. "S-self defense?!" she exclaimed, using her force to push Saeko back since she was only using a single hand grip yet. She forced Saeko's arm up, then slashed horizontally herself, with her long blades reach she'd surely hit the purple haired samurai wanna be. "You say self defense when you come at me with such force?! Plus, you goaded me into attacking! You think I'm just going to sit by as you state such depravities? I thought you were more honorable than this!" she exclaimed, lunging forward after her horizontal to slash out with her iron claw gauntlet on her left arm.

Saeko back stepped after her swift attacks were blocked by such a long sword blade, and as Satori came in with a horizontal strike of her own, Saeko dropped all her weight into falling back, dodging the horizontal strike while her back hit the ground. Since Satori was still lunging forward, Sakeo could have exploited this position by simply rolling forward with her katana and either gut slashing Satori or stab her; those were the first that came to mind, but she didn't want to kill the blue haired self-proclaimed ninja. She instead rolled forwards, into the perfect position for a leg sweep, and extended her right slender leg into Satori's calves, knocking her off balance and in turn, off her feet, interrupting her clawed attack. Saeko back rolled, and was on her feet again, before strafing left and right while retreating back in a standard katana skill pose. She was out of reach of Satori's Odachi from this angle and safely chuckled down at Satori. "Perhaps. But one should never be goaded into a battle. You should've been the bigger woman and remained idle, but you spoke with your spirit rather than your mind. Foolish, Satori... perhaps our roles should be switched after all!" she chuckled, before relaxing her stance slightly. "Seriously? Your a ninja and you're going to bring up 'honor'? That's laughable." she smiled, her killer eyes narrowing in on Satori, awaiting the blue haired woman's response.
avatar
Saeko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 26
Location : Maine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Satori on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Saeko wrote:
Satori wrote:
Satori brought her long blade vertically to block Saeko's horizontal and obliquely to block her follow up secondary move. "S-self defense?!" she exclaimed, using her force to push Saeko back since she was only using a single hand grip yet. She forced Saeko's arm up, then slashed horizontally herself, with her long blades reach she'd surely hit the purple haired samurai wanna be. "You say self defense when you come at me with such force?! Plus, you goaded me into attacking! You think I'm just going to sit by as you state such depravities? I thought you were more honorable than this!" she exclaimed, lunging forward after her horizontal to slash out with her iron claw gauntlet on her left arm.

Saeko back stepped after her swift attacks were blocked by such a long sword blade, and as Satori came in with a horizontal strike of her own, Saeko dropped all her weight into falling back, dodging the horizontal strike while her back hit the ground. Since Satori was still lunging forward, Sakeo could have exploited this position by simply rolling forward with her katana and either gut slashing Satori or stab her; those were the first that came to mind, but she didn't want to kill the blue haired self-proclaimed ninja. She instead rolled forwards, into the perfect position for a leg sweep, and extended her right slender leg into Satori's calves, knocking her off balance and in turn, off her feet, interrupting her clawed attack. Saeko back rolled, and was on her feet again, before strafing left and right while retreating back in a standard katana skill pose. She was out of reach of Satori's Odachi from this angle and safely chuckled down at Satori. "Perhaps. But one should never be goaded into a battle. You should've been the bigger woman and remained idle, but you spoke with your spirit rather than your mind. Foolish, Satori... perhaps our roles should be switched after all!" she chuckled, before relaxing her stance slightly. "Seriously? Your a ninja and you're going to bring up 'honor'? That's laughable." she smiled, her killer eyes narrowing in on Satori, awaiting the blue haired woman's response.

She didn't understand Saeko's reasoning for the duel, of why she wanted to fight her so badly! She grabbed hold of the Nodachi, swinging it, with her body, in a wide arc at Saeko's feet! However, she realized the woman had already moved from striking range. Now standing up, blade raised at an angle towards Saeko, her fierce expression resonating from her body with a loud growl! She lunged forward, slashing her blade deliberately against Saeko's double edged blade! She brought both blade and its master back, against the wall of a random building, driving the blade back so that Saeko's double edged katana's 'back edge' was drawing very close to her own neck! "You're doing this to make me look as insane as your father, aren't ya?!" she screamed. "You have to accept your father was a traitor to the crown, and my mother had no choice but to put him down! I have nothing to do with this, we were friends once!" She screeched, shifting her hands, her right hand reaching up and pushed against the Nodachi's long blade's back side! The increased pressure of Satori's attack brought Saeko's own blade against her; Saeko's neck began bleeding from the wound being open from the double edged katana's surgical steel construction!
avatar
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Saeko on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:40 pm

Satori wrote:
Saeko wrote:
Satori wrote:
Satori brought her long blade vertically to block Saeko's horizontal and obliquely to block her follow up secondary move. "S-self defense?!" she exclaimed, using her force to push Saeko back since she was only using a single hand grip yet. She forced Saeko's arm up, then slashed horizontally herself, with her long blades reach she'd surely hit the purple haired samurai wanna be. "You say self defense when you come at me with such force?! Plus, you goaded me into attacking! You think I'm just going to sit by as you state such depravities? I thought you were more honorable than this!" she exclaimed, lunging forward after her horizontal to slash out with her iron claw gauntlet on her left arm.

Saeko back stepped after her swift attacks were blocked by such a long sword blade, and as Satori came in with a horizontal strike of her own, Saeko dropped all her weight into falling back, dodging the horizontal strike while her back hit the ground. Since Satori was still lunging forward, Sakeo could have exploited this position by simply rolling forward with her katana and either gut slashing Satori or stab her; those were the first that came to mind, but she didn't want to kill the blue haired self-proclaimed ninja. She instead rolled forwards, into the perfect position for a leg sweep, and extended her right slender leg into Satori's calves, knocking her off balance and in turn, off her feet, interrupting her clawed attack. Saeko back rolled, and was on her feet again, before strafing left and right while retreating back in a standard katana skill pose. She was out of reach of Satori's Odachi from this angle and safely chuckled down at Satori. "Perhaps. But one should never be goaded into a battle. You should've been the bigger woman and remained idle, but you spoke with your spirit rather than your mind. Foolish, Satori... perhaps our roles should be switched after all!" she chuckled, before relaxing her stance slightly. "Seriously? Your a ninja and you're going to bring up 'honor'? That's laughable." she smiled, her killer eyes narrowing in on Satori, awaiting the blue haired woman's response.

She didn't understand Saeko's reasoning for the duel, of why she wanted to fight her so badly! She grabbed hold of the Nodachi, swinging it, with her body, in a wide arc at Saeko's feet! However, she realized the woman had already moved from striking range. Now standing up, blade raised at an angle towards Saeko, her fierce expression resonating from her body with a loud growl! She lunged forward, slashing her blade deliberately against Saeko's double edged blade! She brought both blade and its master back, against the wall of a random building, driving the blade back so that Saeko's double edged katana's 'back edge' was drawing very close to her own neck! "You're doing this to make me look as insane as your father, aren't ya?!" she screamed. "You have to accept your father was a traitor to the crown, and my mother had no choice but to put him down! I have nothing to do with this, we were friends once!" She screeched, shifting her hands, her right hand reaching up and pushed against the Nodachi's long blade's back side! The increased pressure of Satori's attack brought Saeko's own blade against her; Saeko's neck began bleeding from the wound being open from the double edged katana's surgical steel construction!

Saeko felt warm fluid drip down the contours of her pulsing, sweaty neck, her noble house's blade reflecting her twisted, pleasure filled face! She loved this feeling, of tension boiling, of blood shedding, of sinew and muscle clashing against bone! But her pleasure turned sour as Satori brings up her father... Saeko's body pressed the blue haired woman back, as if feinting her weakness all along! Her head bowed, her smile remained but her eyes were hidden due to her blunt bangs. "Ooo... low blow Satori," she began, continuing her advance, walking at a steady grace, pushing back the Ninja as if she weighed nothing! It was like watching a babe struggling with an expert swordsman!

"Thats the ninja in you, trying to make me break focus, but as a Busujima I cannot let you spill slander upon my house's name!" she says, maintaining her smile as she forced Satori's blade up, both women now having access to hit one another easily, if their hands were not on their blades. Saeko's eyes drifted up, a pair of soulless blue eyes glaring daggers into Satori! She brought her right knee into the depths of Satori's chest, and after causing the woman to keel from the sharp knee, pushed Satori's arms and blade (that were still above her head) back! Satori soon was stumbling back, falling down a flight of steps before her ass hit the dirt road.

Saeko rose her blade above her head, her opponent below her. "Its not just because of my father's actions that I chose to attack you Satori..." she says, her eyes flashing. "At long last, I wanted to see which of us was the better swordsman. I cannot rest till I've made the Busujima name proud and feared again!" she exclaimed, jumping with her blade risen, ready to strike Satori with a fatal downward slash or perhaps feint for a stab!
avatar
Saeko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 26
Location : Maine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Agana on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Saeko wrote:
Satori wrote:
Saeko wrote:
Satori wrote:
Satori brought her long blade vertically to block Saeko's horizontal and obliquely to block her follow up secondary move. "S-self defense?!" she exclaimed, using her force to push Saeko back since she was only using a single hand grip yet. She forced Saeko's arm up, then slashed horizontally herself, with her long blades reach she'd surely hit the purple haired samurai wanna be. "You say self defense when you come at me with such force?! Plus, you goaded me into attacking! You think I'm just going to sit by as you state such depravities? I thought you were more honorable than this!" she exclaimed, lunging forward after her horizontal to slash out with her iron claw gauntlet on her left arm.

Saeko back stepped after her swift attacks were blocked by such a long sword blade, and as Satori came in with a horizontal strike of her own, Saeko dropped all her weight into falling back, dodging the horizontal strike while her back hit the ground. Since Satori was still lunging forward, Sakeo could have exploited this position by simply rolling forward with her katana and either gut slashing Satori or stab her; those were the first that came to mind, but she didn't want to kill the blue haired self-proclaimed ninja. She instead rolled forwards, into the perfect position for a leg sweep, and extended her right slender leg into Satori's calves, knocking her off balance and in turn, off her feet, interrupting her clawed attack. Saeko back rolled, and was on her feet again, before strafing left and right while retreating back in a standard katana skill pose. She was out of reach of Satori's Odachi from this angle and safely chuckled down at Satori. "Perhaps. But one should never be goaded into a battle. You should've been the bigger woman and remained idle, but you spoke with your spirit rather than your mind. Foolish, Satori... perhaps our roles should be switched after all!" she chuckled, before relaxing her stance slightly. "Seriously? Your a ninja and you're going to bring up 'honor'? That's laughable." she smiled, her killer eyes narrowing in on Satori, awaiting the blue haired woman's response.

She didn't understand Saeko's reasoning for the duel, of why she wanted to fight her so badly! She grabbed hold of the Nodachi, swinging it, with her body, in a wide arc at Saeko's feet! However, she realized the woman had already moved from striking range. Now standing up, blade raised at an angle towards Saeko, her fierce expression resonating from her body with a loud growl! She lunged forward, slashing her blade deliberately against Saeko's double edged blade! She brought both blade and its master back, against the wall of a random building, driving the blade back so that Saeko's double edged katana's 'back edge' was drawing very close to her own neck! "You're doing this to make me look as insane as your father, aren't ya?!" she screamed. "You have to accept your father was a traitor to the crown, and my mother had no choice but to put him down! I have nothing to do with this, we were friends once!" She screeched, shifting her hands, her right hand reaching up and pushed against the Nodachi's long blade's back side! The increased pressure of Satori's attack brought Saeko's own blade against her; Saeko's neck began bleeding from the wound being open from the double edged katana's surgical steel construction!

Saeko felt warm fluid drip down the contours of her pulsing, sweaty neck, her noble house's blade reflecting her twisted, pleasure filled face! She loved this feeling, of tension boiling, of blood shedding, of sinew and muscle clashing against bone! But her pleasure turned sour as Satori brings up her father... Saeko's body pressed the blue haired woman back, as if feinting her weakness all along! Her head bowed, her smile remained but her eyes were hidden due to her blunt bangs. "Ooo... low blow Satori," she began, continuing her advance, walking at a steady grace, pushing back the Ninja as if she weighed nothing! It was like watching a babe struggling with an expert swordsman!

"Thats the ninja in you, trying to make me break focus, but as a Busujima I cannot let you spill slander upon my house's name!" she says, maintaining her smile as she forced Satori's blade up, both women now having access to hit one another easily, if their hands were not on their blades. Saeko's eyes drifted up, a pair of soulless blue eyes glaring daggers into Satori! She brought her right knee into the depths of Satori's chest, and after causing the woman to keel from the sharp knee, pushed Satori's arms and blade (that were still above her head) back! Satori soon was stumbling back, falling down a flight of steps before her ass hit the dirt road.

Saeko rose her blade above her head, her opponent below her. "Its not just because of my father's actions that I chose to attack you Satori..." she says, her eyes flashing. "At long last, I wanted to see which of us was the better swordsman. I cannot rest till I've made the Busujima name proud and feared again!" she exclaimed, jumping with her blade risen, ready to strike Satori with a fatal downward slash or perhaps feint for a stab!

All of a sudden a cloud of yellow smoke puffed from no where! It engulfed Saeko entirely, the cloud luckily for Satori, did not drift over her. As the cloud drifted away, the pair of women would notice a few things: For Saeko, the world would have seemed...wider, as she continued to fall. For Satori, she would notice that Saeko had been shrunk down to a mere six or seven inches! Sword and all, the samurai woman was now falling high above the descent of steps leading into another area of Beijio at the size of a child's action figure! But she would also notice the half-mortal, half-lizard looking woman sitting on her haunches above the steps behind Saeko, her large blue eyes leering up at the woman with saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth!

Backstory:
Agana wrote:Agana made her way from roof top to roof top without so much as disturbing the civilians below, but a half blind old man and his four year old grandson did spot her, she doubted anyone would raise a fuss. She now was a top a modernish apartment in the middle of this otherwise old fashioned region. She perched on the edge of the roof, looking about enjoying the new scenery. A husky chuckle escaped her mouth, when she stopped....

sniff sniff sniiiiif her nose sniffed the air, followed by her opening her jaw and flicking her forked tongue to taste the air. She could taste... something. Two particular somethings, both exceptionally tasty but one absolutely ambrosial that she'd risk putting her neck out to devour! She jumped back onto the ledge, and sniffed the air again. She could smell and taste the hormones coming from their bodies and their sweat. She wondered if they were a pair of men, working out. Still, she hoped for a female prey since unlike men who have like '3' squishy areas, females had like, '4'. Still, it mattered not who they were, she was going to snag the ambrosial one first! They were exerting high stamina and physical capability, she knew they were either training or fighting, but she'd discover what when she got there. She readied herself, and leaped down to the next roof top, nearly causing all the roofing tiles to slide off it's angled slopes. She then continued leaping from roof to roof, following her nose, or should we say, her tongue.

With the tiny woman now falling, Agana shot out her forked tongue like a frog, wrapping it entirely around the falling psycho Saeko, before withdrawing her tongue back into her mouth!

GLOMPH!

Agana's lips peeled around a single arm and thigh, the hand which held the now tiny sword swung violently and valiantly. Agana reached up with one of her scaly claws, and plucked the blade from the mad woman's hand with ease before slurping the rest of her into her mouth! Agana smirked, blushing with euphoria! Her bulging, wiggling cheeks teased and swished the purple haired woman from one side of her face to the other. Her tongue slithered and bathed the woman, drenching her clothes with thick and heavy saliva! She tasted the delicious soft contours of the woman's endowed physique, rubbing her tongue everywhere! Such delicious squirming morsel, she was only somewhat saddened that the blue haired woman didn't get hit by her 'minimize' blast powder! Mmmmm! So delicious this one! A delicious supper indeed! She thought, as Saeko wouldn't remain this small forever... she'd have to devour her now. She closed her eyes, leaning back her head, her throat beginning to swell...!

Agana
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Satori on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:44 pm

Satori grits her teeth, ready to counter Saeko's move when she saw her rival shrink before her eyes! In shock, she could only watch the odd lizard looking woman (who was half naked save for scales), 'save' Saeko from a nasty fall! However... she did so with a freakishly long tongue! She watched as the tiny woman was drawn into the hybrid's mouth, her little legs and arm twitching hard before the woman slurped Saeko within!

"SAEKO?!" She cried out, not sure how to feel about the turn of events, as she didn't per say want Saeko... dead.

She saw the woman savor Saeko, Satori grimacing, remembering when she was devoured by Onishe the great sea leviathan Alastor absorbed. He had two fucking stomachs... she thought, still shivering at the thought of being covered in all that gross slime. She grabbed her Nodachi and swung out with the flat end of her blade, attempting to strike the beast before she had a chance to swallow Saeko whole! "Spit her out beast, this fight cannot conclude otherwise!" she spat, though in truth she hoped the fight would end once Saeko was realeased and returned to... normal proportions.
avatar
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Saeko on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:25 am

Saeko was in the air one moment, ready to strike Satori- then her body was flapping in the wind! "WHAT?!" she screamed, her blue eyes wide with horror as the world around her got larger in perspective! The ground she had leaped from was now hundreds of feet below her now! Satori was a giantess upon the ground! Sweet Freyd the Wise, am I truly going insane? She thought, her composure along with her focus cracking as she screamed out in fear, dropping like a rock!

Squish~

She then felt something wet, warm, roll around her waist, pinning her left arm against her side, her right arm which held her blade managed to keep free as the forked end of the tongue slipped under her armpit! "Oh GODS!" Cried the lilliputian, attempting to struggle! The coil of wet flesh suddenly constricted her movement, halting her freefall before withdrawing her quickly back! Saeko had a good look at her attacker's face, a large, blue eyed, red haired lizard looking woman! "What the fu--mmmph?!!" she cursed, but her voice was silenced by the beastly giant's lips.

Sakeo cringed, being held between plush, saliva dripping lips that were squeezing her back and chest simultaneously, the sharp carnivorous teeth scraping her left side and body, the heat and pressure as well! "Ahh...!" she gasped, biting her lower lip, trying to swing her sword blindly at the giantess, but it was all in vain as the tongue rolled and something powerful yanked her father's blade, the Busujima family blade, from her fingers!

"NO-*muffled* aaahck!!" she cried, smothered by the tongue, her eyes widening then clenching tight as disgusting saliva was forced down her throat! Gulp...Gulp... She thrashed wildly as her body was rolled listlessly into the noisy, humid world! She was suddenly unfurled, her body trailing with thick, sticky webs! Saeko lay on her chest, back against the ribbed roof, her breasts bobbing with each involuntary gag and belch she made; trying to puke the sticky fluid from her mouth! The fluid didn't want to leave, and it burned her insides and made her writhe! "Urkkk... oh Gods..." she moaned, her lidded eyes straining under the goop of saliva rushing her face, struggling to climb and move before the tongue felt otherwise!

She let out a whimper as her body was suddenly forced from the center of the mouth to the cheek areas, letting out whines of pain and surprise as her saliva drenched body was transferred from left to right. "MMmmphaaaa!!" She wiggled her body in defiance, but was helpless, rolling over the teeth, feeling her breasts become squished by the tongue, her body being pulled deeper and deeper back! The poor slimy woman began clawing at the tongue, her boots struggling to find traction upon the tongue! "No, no! Not like this!!" She screamed, her pin pricked eyes staring at the front of the fangs, feeling the saliva roll back, dragging her along for the ride of death!
avatar
Saeko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 26
Location : Maine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Agana on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:44 am

Agana was about to swallow her prize when her eyes focused on the non-lethal swipe for her head! She ducked as the blade swung over her head, scurrying back from the Ninja. "Y... ahttahck?" asked Agana, poorly for her mouth was clearly full. Poor Saeko was in sight as she spoke, small cries of fear and loathing escaping Agana's mouth; the saliva covered ball Saeko was now was clearly visible for every moment Agana spoke a word: "She... wahn to keel u..." she says with difficulty, before closing her mouth and eyes tightly! Her tongue drifted around Saeko's neck, lapping the blood from her cut there briefly before manipulating her body!

Riiiiip-Tear!

She grinds her jaws, making chewing motions before gently leaning back~

GLUP!

A small bulge following a larger one drifted down her neck, vanishing at the base. Agana smirked with glee, her forked tongue scraping across her lower lip and upper lip, patting her naval while still crouched down on her haunches. "Mmm! Squishy psychopath was delicious!" She says, more clearly now that her mouth was empty, yet still dripped with saliva! She took Busujima's precious family heirloom, and picked her teeth with it, dislodging the scraps before spitting the miniature school girl shirt and skirt. They splat in front of satori like small spit wads, but it was clear they had been the samurai's...

"You shoul-be-thankin'me..." Agana continued, picking the rest of her teeth of Saeko before flicking the blade into the street like it was trash. She then turned her eyes to the blue haired girl and smirked.

Agana
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Satori on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:01 am

Satori watched with horror, unable to prevent Saeko's unfortunate demise... She looked down at the small clothing items that were like spit wads. She glances up, watching her swallow the pieces...

She grimaced, then clenched her blade tightly. "She... didn't deserve that. She was misguided, even psychotic at times... but she didn't deserve that!" she glances up, screaming at the monster. She readied her blade, and shook with anger, fear and... sorrow. She didn't know what else the woman could do aside shrink people... and eat them.
avatar
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Agana on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:11 am

Agana raised a brow, her stomach working on Saeko quickly, breaking her down, causing the dragoness to belch loudly in retaliation.

"You humans are confusing. I kill your enemy, and you reward me not with praise but your blade? How unfair..." she say, but seemed to smile as she stood up. She licked her lips. "I wonder if your hair tastes like blueberries?" she states more than asks, her eyes glaring into Satori's. She licked her lips slow and deliberately. "I wouldn't mind another snack, the sweat and blood of warriors in combat are... delectable!" she explained, spreading her arms out wide, before emitting a powerful blast from her yawning maw!! It was eerie, seeing her jaw break and her mouth emit a blast of orange flame, like a dragon's, that blew towards Satori!

Agana
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Satori on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 am

Satori was surprised by the sudden blast of flame, rolling to avoid being scorched. On one knee, she pushed her foot off the ground and lunged forward with her long nodachi blade, slashing out at the new enemy! She had to admit, it was odd avenging her rival's death, given how Saeko wanted her dead for the past few months since they reunited. Still, they were childhood friends...

avatar
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Agana on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:20 am

Agana brought up her right arm, blocking the razor sharp ebony blade in its tracks. She slowly turned, her blue eyes flaring up as she licked her lips. "Shall I tell you how tasty she was?" She then pushed the blade up with her elbow, mocking what Saeko had done to her as well, but this time came close and grasped the woman's smaller right breast! "Springy... juicy. Yet firm. Her squishy breasts were hard to swallow down, nearly choked honestly, if it weren't for my tongue... oooo, I couldn't have enough of her for one swallow. She went down easy after that!" She says drawing her face close to Satori's and chomped her conical teeth at the air in front of her with a deadly grin! A piece of Saeko's tattered uniform flapped between her teeth yet!

She squeezed Satori's breast, pulling it from her blue kimono and dug her talons deep, spilling blood while her right elbow slides against the blade with her tough scales, turning her talons to it and gripped it just as tightly! She was going to part Satori with her ancestral blade, much like she had done to the foolish, yummy samurai!

Agana
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Satori on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:30 am

Satori glared into Agana's large blue eyes with a mix of revulsion and fear. Blocking like Saeko, she wondered if she had absorbed the dead woman's thoughts! She then winced as her breast was painfully grasped, being yanked from her kimono painfully and drawing blood as well! "Raaah!" she cried, back stepping. She turned and looked about for help. The street was still devoid of the City Watch, the black and jade colored Samurai armor not present at all! "Ahhhhh!!" she whined, before removing her left hand from her blade, using the feral claws over her left hand's fingers to drive the hooked blades against Agana's exposed right ribs! She settled them in, and turned to the crowd around her for help. "Someone! Anyone!!" She screamed in spite of her breast exposed to the world in the monster girls grasp. "Drive a spear into her!" she screamed.
avatar
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:45 am

Several of the civilians were starting to build themselves into an angry mob, their outrage at yet another monster comming to eat them was not taken well. Many had taken to going into the shops to gather whatever they could for makeshift weapons in the absence of the city watch. Some were hardware tools, some were borrowed legitimate weapons, and a few managed to acquire firearms.

"Damn monsters! Take this!!" shouted one particularly brave young man as he raised a powerful shotgun, set to auto mode...



Even as the first shell ejected from the chamber, the next shot thundered from the barrel, spraying pellets at the dragon woman. Once these shots started ringing, the confidence of the crowd grew, and they charged...

avatar
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 242
Join date : 2013-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Agana on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:18 am

Agana cringed from the hook blades being driven into her chest, but pressed the woman back! That was when Saeko's sword, which had been the size of a threading needle, quickly reverted back to size just as Satori's foot stepped down! She lost her footing and fell back, tearing Agana's flesh with her fall! The creature held her chest, backing away slowly now. "Damn wretch..." she spat, noticing Saeko's sword. She grabbed it, and raised it above her head when the gunshot rang out, followed by another thunder clash! Pellets pelted her mortal flesh, bellowing out red spurts and flowers of scarlet that rained upon the dirt road. Saeko's tattered clothes reverted to size as well, slimy and in ribbons thanks to Agana's teeth. Then, before the crowd let another shell burst, Agana's stomach swelled!

"Wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaack?!" She cried, holding her uncomfortable stomach, as though it was worse than being shot and nearly gutted! Her stomach swelled, bulged, and then playfully bounced with Saeko's digesting corpse. Her belly was half the tall woman's height, bundled tightly and gurgled and glorped. Indentations of Saeko's boot heels were clearly visible scraping against the stomach walls, and where her hand seemed to 'reach out' against the curve of her expanding flesh. It was a surprise that the belly didn't tear from the weight and pressure!

She bowed her head, bleeding and shivering. "Heh... looks like its ti-t-TIME FOR A BIG SUPPER THEN..." She gasped, her voice cracking, becoming masculine... no... just... deeper. Her body stretched in an uncomfortable manner, with wings tearing flesh to make way for their size from her back; her forehead ripping flesh and sinew to reveal a massive fin, an enlongating snout. Large, blue eyes the size of dinner plates!

She fell over, on her knees, which stretched, her feet claws becoming massive, claws digging into the dirt road, her fore claws ripping and becoming large scimitar like blades! Saeko's bulge in the belly was visible before retracting, slipping down and vanishing as the creature's massive girth truly revealed itself and allowed for.. more than one mortal being to join the departed Saeko Busujima. Fully revealed, the tall, 200 foot green dragoness unfurls her bloody wings, and rubs her scales tauntingly towards the crowd; as if to say 'try that again'.



She gave them all a moment of reprieve before letting out a shrieking roar! She expelled orange flame upon the mob below, all the while thinking: Been a while since I've had charred ribs!

Agana
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Satori on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:33 am

Satori looked on with disbelief, the fire breathing dragon emerging from the human flesh it had been using as a vessel, never hearing of such possibilities before! While the creature gave a moment to show herself off in her true form, Satori snatched both her nodachi and Saeko's double edged katana, getting herself into a better position to fight this thing!

"Villagers!" She screamed, ignoring one breast still jiggling and exposed from her kimono, blood dripping down it. "Don't try and take it on in a group! Disperse!" she barked, stabbing the Busujima blade into the earth, pulling kunai from her belt and aimed for where the scales seemed weakest. On a creature so massive it was hard to find a narrow chink while it roams and breaths fire freely!
avatar
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:43 am

"Ah shit! the gunner in the crown shouted, and everyone made for cover off the street as the dragons fire scorched the roadway. Not all made it to the safety of the alleys and shops. The man with the shotgun screamed for a few seconds as the dragonfire reduced his body to blackened blostered flesh. he died in agony a moment later. Some fared better, being reduced to ashes instantly, others died of horrible burn wounds that took minutes to kill them. Most however, made it to the safety of the stores and alleyways, avoiding the scorching flames by the thinnest of margins.

"Someone get on the phones and get us some goddamn help down here! We got a dragon prowling the streets! This is a code red emergency!" called out a few of the men. Others got on the phones and radios as were available. And get a hold of the fire departments! We need water cannons and ice magics down here! And some military ordinance! She's shrugging off gunfire!"

After a few more minutes of crossfire as the braver militia tried to keep the dragon at bay and occupied until better equipment and soldiers could arrive, then they could all here the familiar buzzing of rotorblades. Helicopters were coming. Even the soldiers could not ignore this threat... A dragon in Beijio City could bring the entire city down on her own if left free...

"By the Gods... We need help down here and we need it now! She'll burn it all to the ground!"

avatar
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 242
Join date : 2013-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Agana on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:54 am

Agana's teeth reared back with a grin, swiping the crispy mortals from the earth and munched on them, eagerly. Charred limbs, bones and blood fell upon other civilians fleeing her might, but it would not matter. She would have her fill then leave, since she risked herself this far for a decent meal. She could take the combined might of the underdeveloped Beijio with the skilled Scardian Foreign Legion Artillery and the ADN technological might (or what was left of them!). She roared, her wings kicking up dust as she hovered above the main street, her winds knocking some of the recently built sections from the prior dragon and terrorist attacks down!

She could hear the ADN or Scardian copter's blades thrumming in the distance. Tenik's toy soldiers were going to take her on? Let them!

She swung her massive tail into the fragile oriental buildings, knocking them over with a loud crash before swooping down, claws ready to grab any fleeing morsel she could!!

Agana
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Satori on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:07 am

The high winds made Satori's clothes flap, and her body was flung towards the other villagers, crashing into some! "Arrrgh..." she groaned, taking this moment to finally cover herself up, hissing at the injury to her breast Agana made as a more mortal being. Saeko's sword still stood in the road where she had planted it's blade as the hurricane force winds blew fragile structures down and buildings crashed from the beasts massive tail!

She ducked with some of the others as the tail swung through. This was crazy! How could they take it on with mere blades? Only Scar'd performed such a feat with ease! Though it was a passing pessimistic thought, the fact remained in that very wording: the Scardians were effective dragonslayers! But they couldn't hold out for the tank regiment ran by that icy looking elf to save their skin!

As the beast came down for a swipe at the fleeing citizens, Satori launched her torrent of kunai and ebony spikes at the swooping creature!
avatar
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  The Mysterious Stranger on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:24 am

A serene sounding voice of a young man entered Satori's mind, and seemingly that of the civilians as well. "The elven woman, Anastasia is not in the city. She has undertaken a dangerous mission with leland to head into Amaine. Do not cease your efforts, for help of a different variety is coming..." came the voice. A calming voice that seemingly moved people beyond the fear of death. "Do not give up hope..."
avatar
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-04-14
Age : 36
Location : Parts Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:31 am

The voice soothed the fears of the men and woman attacked by the creature... They were moving beyond the shadow of death now. "Well, if this is to be the end of our city, then lets make this our finest hour..." came the voice of a huddled man, wounded and burned, but with a strange smile on his face as he accepted that this may be his end. He looked at Satori, he was an older man in his late thirties, and he clutched what LOOKED like a grenade launcher from the munitions store.



His grip tightened on the handles of the weapon, and he took a deep breath, before he yeld out a battlecry, and lunged from the alley he had huddled into, and he started firing as he moved, not sopping till the chambers were all emptied, or he was killed, whichever came first. His action spurred the others on, and they all put in everything they had, from throwing stones adn makeshift molotov cocktails to bearing down on the invader with all the ordinance they could find.

The news choppers recorded everything they saw, the last charge of a civilian milita that their countries military and law enforcement had abandoned against a dragon monster.
avatar
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 242
Join date : 2013-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Agana on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:49 am

Agana shielded her arms as several explosive rounds pelted her face, her hind claws forced to grip the soil of the earthy road, her body colliding with buildings as she reared for a stop! Scales exploded from her body, and then there was the number of random shit the other morals began to pelt her or shoot her with! She threw her claws about wildly, taking a spear to the eye which made her incredibly angry!

"ROoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!" She roared, turning towards the man still shooting the now empty launcher, and decided killing him would be too much of a mercy before devouring him! She grabbed him, her finger claws wrapping around him easily; at this height, he was as small as Saeko prior to the charred victims she devoured! She tossed him high into the air, and as he fell, leaned her head back, her eyes covering with a white glossy film, before he plummets down her throat with an audible GLICK...

The bulge wiggled down her long, green, scaly neck before vanishing between her shoulders, she let loose another roar, and then dove her head into other citizens, man, woman child, old or young, she chomped and yanked them from their shelter! Blood of the dragon's loosened scales and damaged left eye combined with the mortals she devoured and swallowed whole or dying!

Agana
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Satori on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:12 am

Satori heard the mysterious male voice resonate within her head, looking about for the cause. However, it was at first hard to accept the advice when the dragon was now chomping on the civilians around her like it was going out of style! She lowered herself, watching the massive jaws drip over her, blood and screams filled her ears as more men and women were eaten by the creature! She couldn't just stand there, she had to do something!

She sat up again, noticing Saeko's blade being dragged along the dirt, under her claws. She leaps out of her failing cover, sliding under the dragons wiggling belly and grabbed the double edged katana. She dragged her left hand as she did this, against Agana's scales, her feral claws looking for a snag in the armor. She rolled them under a plate, and then glanced up, driving Saeko's blade against the dragon, hopefully its sharp blade could pierce it somewhere!
avatar
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:23 am

The civilians continued to try and put the creature down or drive it off. But the creature's might was too great. with every slash of claws or snap of jaws, or bash of tail, a handful of brave souls perished to be consumed or crushed by the creature. Their courage did not break, but their bodies did. And soon, were was no bodies left to break, the only ones left alive were those too injured to fight or flee.

Those who lived watched Satori make her own brave last stand. "Please... to any diety that will hear my plea... Help us, in this our darkest hour..." came the near whispered prayer of a dying man who, among many that day would give his life for his city and it's people.
avatar
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 242
Join date : 2013-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Street

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum