Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing

Go down

Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing  Empty Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:21 am

A wooden cabinet began to rattle violently in a dusty section of wearhouse. The cabinet hadn't been there too long, having been moved within the last six months which was a short time compared to actually how long its been in the store houses of the big shipping company LMC. The doors were stuck against a bunch of wooden crates, but the furious protests of whatever was inside eventually allowed the heavy armoire to finally shift to its side before it fell with a loud, echoing THWACK!

Dust flew up around the wooden closest, now wedged free from being pinned between crates. A drawn out creaking sound echoed through the tunnels as the doors swung freely, one slamming onto the tiled floor with an echoing hollow boom, while the other creaked vertically open thanks to the addition of a pale, feminine arm. Within moments the arm pushed the door upwards then out slinked a rather curvaceous Nezumimi:

Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing  PvMaster

Penelope Mayblynn Yeiko, 'Penny' for short, coughed as she slid herself out of the cabinet onto the dusty floor. "Oof, *cough* crap... guess it got moved in the last five or so months..." she coughed, her sweet voice echoing throughout the odd network of tunnels. Penny was a... Jill of trades to put it lightly. Business manager could also apply, as well as supply runner, book keeper, among other various job titles. Her purpose here, was to grab some excess supplies from the 'friendly distributor' whose name would bring about a storm if uttered or even hinted at, so we'll call them 'Leroy' for now.

'Leroy' allowed her employers to take some things from his abundant warehouse and as Tsubo put it once: "As long as he doesn't find out." Tongue in cheek humor was going to be the death of her one of these days... the rather ample mouse shook off the dust and jiggled her way back to her feet, pulling the heavy wardrobe like cabinet back to its proper footing but with better access to the doors. "There, right as rain again~" She hummed sweetly, hands on her hips, her long dark pink tail snaking about behind her.

Thankfully, 'Leroy' didn't employ many if any guards to look after his 'excess supply' as Tsubo put it. In fact, she hadn't seen any before save... Todd. But Todd was a pushover! All you had to do was give him a belly rub and he'd back off and let you do what you will.

Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing  Xsfarwb1renh

She looked about in the dark, dank tunnels, always amused by the odd 'fortress' that looked like it was put together by some child, but a child with technical skill. 'CAIT SITH WUZ HER' faintly printed on the one makeshift wall made her snicker a tad, as she continued down the tracks to the other holds. She needed to find a trolley and load it up with liquor, deliver that to the Far North Icebox so that the small corner bar in Beijio would have ice cold vodka and beer at the ready! She also needed to grab some food and any other 'knickknacks' that 'wouldn't be missed' to sell at Nia's place, also in Beijio.

Now it was simply a matter of finding the right storehouses in this labyrinth... Penny thought to herself as she began to scan shelves and crates for useful salvage.

Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing  87fed023162345.5631e396c790a

After some wandering, Penny not only managed to find a trolley to carry the grocery items, but also a few of the items she needed to grab as well! She was making relatively quick progress in the limited light. The cool air felt pleasant on her pallid, snowy flesh but she would rather be somewhere she could see a sky right now. She hummed to herself to keep herself busy as she swerved through and weaved around unguarded aisles that seemingly felt long abandoned and discarded, but knew that greedy thinking was a 'no-no' as you don't mess with 'Leroy' not at all!

"Okay... need to grab some expired MREs, an air compressor... golly, at least my shopping list above ground will be less esoteric." She noted to herself, somewhat despising the work she was doing, but... it was busy work and 'Leroy' really didn't care ninety percent of the time...

It was then she turned a corner, the wheeling trolley came to a swift halt as she rolled into something big and plush that completely stopped her in her tracks..! She had been so focused on the shelves, that she didn't realize she had bumped into Todd till... well, he was standing before her!

Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing  78016421_p0

Oh.... boy! Penny thought, her eyes wide as saucers as she was literally shocked back to reality upon making contact with Todd the Storage dragon!! He was a big plush ball of fun, usually, but he was still a dangerous animal. He was a dragon after all! Though small...

Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing  Todd_and_Penny

He stood roughly over 10 feet, but was big and wide. Even as adorable as he was, she couldn't help but feel a little weak kneed staring up at the big guy! "Oh, he-hey there Todd!" She called out to him, waving her dainty little fingers in a playful manner. It was... unknown if Todd could speak human tongue, or he chose not to. He was a young thing yet, barely 70 years old if 'Leroy' was honest about it. The big lug turned to face Penny, wide eyes blinking down at her as he made a high pitched growling sound, but wore a smile. She didn't recall if that was good or not, but she remained still anyway. "How's it going big guy? You doing well?" She asked, when the creature's belly rumbled against the cart, shaking some of the alcohol bottles contained in the crates of soon to be repurposed salvage. The rattling glass and cart made her let go of the handles, and in great time too! She realized... it was around lunch hour!

Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing  Tumblr_pqta1gZGeB1ud6b2oo1_400

Todd's massive jaws widened as he descended upon Penny, who screamed before falling to her plush derriere, narrowly avoiding the slobbering throat and jaws of the hungry dragon! "No! Todd, I'm not food!! I'm not foood!" She cried, crab walking back before she spun on her back, flexing her long legs up and jabbing both feet into the lower scaly jaw of the loveable Todd! It momentarily stunned the beast long enough for her to gain some distance, backflipping twice to get away from the hungry, confused lug! "Sorry Todd!" she says, clapping her hands together and bowing twice! "I'll buy ya a big juicy steak next tiii---I'm gonna die!" She screamed as the jaws of the dragon snapped at her right, where she had been standing before he rolled over the trolley causing its contents to fly out and roll around! "Nonononono!!" She cried out, to no avail! Todd was hungry it seemed, and took lunch breaks seriously! She did her best to evade him, dodging his movements as her curvaceous body jiggled and swayed with her graceful movements! Gods, all that training with Ioka at least got me this far! She thought, when suddenly she felt something give beneath her feet! She looked down in time to see the plush green tail of the dragon as it launched her up. It suddenly got very hot, cramped... and slimy:

Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing  1269564187.renaayama_throat--animation-by-renaayama

"Huh...?" Blinked Penny, unable to move her arms, feeling her body surrounded by a coiling tightness that undulated repeatedly around her curvy frame! The stench of lizard breath, the feel of the humidity on her soft white flesh, the saliva matting her hair and Todd's conical teeth rubbing against her curvaceous thighs and hips brought to light that she was staring down the big lug's esophagus!

Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing  Todd_and_Penny_vore

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpphhhh!!!!!" Came the languid cries of the perplexed, terrified mouse half devoured by the worlds friendliest dragon! Her shapely legs draped over his lower jaw dangling helplessly as she kicked and squirmed and pleaded for the dragon not to swallow her any further! He was raising his head, smiling happily for the meaty and delicious tasting meal, which was unfortunately Penny! She kicked and squirmed hard, not wanting to take the full plunge down as he began to gulp her down inch by inch! Inside it was getting hot, and Penny was getting desperate! "Todd for the sake of the Gods, spit me up right now mister!! You'll be in so much trouble!!" She scolded the happy go lucky creature, to little effect, as her voice echoed down into the slimy, undulating stomach below!

Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing  1541015949.leonheart54115_stomach

"Y-you better let me out!" She warned, gulping as she watched the chamber widen and begin to deposit her! "You'll be sorry!!" She added as it sounded like she was speaking into an inner tube! She wiggled as best she could, her knees being forced against her stomach as she was sliding into the dragon's gizzard like pouch before she'd plunge fully down into the stomach! "You-you...you're not even listening to me, aren't you?" She half whined half sighed. The fact she could no longer feel the cool air of the underground on her toes solidified that for her soon after. "Ah crap..." Penny laments.

Outside, Todd smacked his scaly lips as Penny's long tail was slowly being slurped up as Penny herself was deposited into Todd's stomach with a splash!

Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing  Todd_and_Penny_vore2

"Eyyyyyuck!! You're so mean, Todd!!" Elicited muffled cries from Todd's rumbling stomach! Penny's voice was very muffled and faint, but still clearly heard as Todd closed his jaw around the upper section of Penny's tail, her smooth, skinny tail avoided his chunky conical teeth and simply hung draped over his left jaw, swishing erratically! "At least thank me for the meal! You big lug!!" Cried Penny again as Todd slurped up the last of Penny's tail like a noodle!

A squishy glurping sound followed by bulging throat of saliva which splashed down over the curled up mouse inside his belly!

"Eyyyyyuck!!Todd?!!" Complained Penny, reduced apparently to the goofy plush dragon's meal! His belly gurgled as it bounced with the trapped Nezumimi within, whose protests continued to mix and meld with his belly's rumblies!

Todd diligently wandered back to his aisle, picking up Penny's amassed goods neatly and back onto the trolley which he was going to roll back to the 're-sort' department. Obedient, loyal, he was part employee part guard dog. It wasn't personal, but it was din dins time! He heard the bell, saw Penny and figured she was Din Dins. Even now, as she sat inside his rumbling tummy, her voice now drowned out by the gurgling of gastric growling, his stomach preparing to digest the hapless, pretty mousie inside him, when he paused...

There, where he usually found Din Dins, was... Din Dins??

Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing  Lxpw7uc6rv481

Todd didn't understand... he was never paid THIS MUCH Din Dins! He wasn't allowed to take more than what was given after all! He paused there, now sweating as he growled unintelligibly while his stomach churned and gurgled. He knew that if Din Dins were not eaten, Din Dins would spoil and go bad, then Master Lightning Rod would get upset with smell and force Todd to clean it without Din Dins for a month! Sadness...!

Still, he was full of Din Dins currently, but... had Din Dins he had to eat! He wasn't allowed to have two Din Dins so soon! He began to frown and look about, looking for Penny for comfort and tummy rubs!

In a round about way, she was... from inside! His soft, plush scales bulged out as she was kneading him from inside. He then panicked, realizing he ate pretty mousie! He hobbled over to the large water pipe and turned the valve, drinking deeply...

Blarp.... Blarp... Blarp...

Water was nice, but it was filling stomach bigger! Todd felt like he was going to burst, when he finally-

Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing  Pixel-censored-sign-black-censor-bar-concept-icon-isolated-white-background_705714-561

The way back up... was just as revolting as it was going down. Penny sat on the floor where she landed after Todd vomited her up with water, both were now choking on! "*cough cough cough* Gosh... how did my sister... live inside that turtle for so long??" She coughed, hacking up water and what she hoped was water! Her body was completely soaked, drenched in slime that was crawling down every curve of her body,

The pink goop kept running through her fingers as she tried to shake it off! "Oooh, c'mon....!" cried Penny, looking over at Todd who was 'smiling' in front of her face, before licking her affectionately and then teetering off to engorge himself on his real 'din dins'.

She frowned, knees to her bouncy chest, her elbow propping her chin as she looked over at him with lidded eyes, wiping her glasses off with a cloth from her tail bag. "Sheesh... what am I? Chopped liver? I don't know if I should feel offended you left me for a dumpster of meat..." she says out loud, as she grabbed a large mass of pink goo from the top of her head pulling it down-

"You got really soft skin~" A new voice rang in Penny's ears as she looked into her hand and saw the face of humanoid slime!

"Waah!?" She gasped, dropping the slime which coiled around Penny like a serpent before forming into its more humanoid form, with Penny half embedded within her!

Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing  Slimegalhghtransparent

"Please, can we do a rain check? This is NOT how I expected my day today!" Cried Penny as the slime smiled.

"Hmm... no~" Chimed the slime, who then proceeded to draw in the rest of Penny's exposed limbs!

"W-why is everyone picking on---?!" Penny managed before she was pulled entirely within the pink slime! The slime girl giggled, licking her lips as her belly bulged out like a sphere.

"Mmmm yummy yummy~" She taunted, making her way back to the drainage pipe to slide back into her hiding spot to digest the poor mouse-

-a pipe stabbed into the slime's face suddenly, Todd was holding said pipe in his mouth and began to inhale! Within a few moments, the slime was drawn up and into Todd's body, leaving only a confused, downtrodden Penny behind! Penny shivered there, the cold water of the pipes running over her! "T-th-th-than-ank y-y-you... T-T-Todd....!" She shivered, drawing herself away from the pipe, as the dragon smiled and seemed to acknowledge her before going back to work.

Alone again with her cart of things left behind by Todd, Penny frantically looks around for what other 'new' surprises may jump at her now! Paranoid, and more than a tad unnerved now, she quickly grabs the trolley handles and skirts back to her tasks!

Plop plop plop-

The sound of her bare toes and heels upon concrete, wet and slimy as the weary Penny trudges along into the DarkSEED area of the warehouses.

Lockheed M&C Service, Warehousing  875380a54daac0320fe23ae5bc2d8d8b

From what she knew, this was originally a DarkSEED Base and Delivery Depot that 'Leroy' was in charge of. Yeah, she thought about cursing the guy for her luck right now, but didn't want to risk too much too soon. She already was eaten by the plushy Dragon and a strawberry juice slime, she didn't need more issues. At least I'm not working with someone... I'd feel more embarrassed if someone was with me! She frowned, blushing deeply at these thoughts. She rolled past a rusted, busted tank, rolling the cart over to the MRE stockpile. They had such random selections... Type A 'Cheese Sandwich w/Mayo Paste' Meal, Type B 'Tuna w/Mayo Paste', Type C 'Meatballs and Franks w/sauce', Type D 'Ham and Mac'N Cheese', Type E 'Cheese Burger w/Fries' and Type F 'Sirloin Steak & Baked Potatoes w/champagne ration'. There were more type As than Fs, and Fs were more desirable, ironically, given they were likely officer issued rations. "I don't understand military guys..." she sighed, shaking her head as she just slapped everything covered in that silvery MRE package into the cart. "Ugh... I need a bath.. I'm gonna take one of those before I finish the groceries in Ithteca..." She narrates to herself, as she did when working alone. She thought it helped.  

Thankfully, the craziness died down as she rolled herself back to the cabinet she came out of. The black hole that made up the interior of the cabinet, the thick black void greeted her as she began unloading what she nabbed and brought it through. After a couple of minutes of switching through various store houses, freezing after delivering the liquor to the Far North, Penny stepped out and gave one last look around. "G-G-Gods, I'm so cold...!" She shivered, huddling her arms together, her chest bouncing as she tried to warm herself up! No one told me about a blizzard in the Far North! Urggg...

After giving the area one last glance over, and was pretty sure she was finished with this place, Penny entered the cabinet once more, grabbed its double doors in each hand, and backed inside it, closing the door behind her.

Silence.

With her work done in the underbelly of Ithteca, Penny needed to take a moment to relax and clean herself off before heading out to finish the groceries in Ithteca's market...

(to here)
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down