Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ Empty Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ

Post  Natalie B. Deepcleave Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:19 am

[from here]

Natalie hummed, making her way to her workplace, a two story building not too far from the airport. The sign read "🌩 Lockheed Mercentile and Courier Services 🌩" with lightning bolts coming out of clouds on either side. Her ears twitched and tail swished, before the nekomimi entered the double glass doors of the front entrance and made her way to the second floor where the main office was located. She showed off her badge at the guard there, then made her way to the large reception desk that was all to herself! Behind it were doors leading into information rooms, and the highly secured office for the CEO, Mr. Lockheed.

"Nyaaah, all to myself~" She meowed, hopping into the office seat, spinning around with her arms behind her head, her top heavy frame causing the chair to 'swing violently' before she stilled the spinning motion with a graceful drop of her left boot- but her breasts continued to bobble with the momentum. She hummed, logging herself into the company computer, and set off to work. She didn't know if she'd be seeing the CEO today, but there was a note left for her that said that his son was in Beijio and due to arrive in Scardia soon, and would be re-routed to this branch on the CEO's behest. She kept a note of that as she began to get to work, having already completed her training on programs the CEO gave her from her home laptop while she was moving, paid training at that! She was able to slip into the groove well, her ginger and white tipped tail swishing side to side playfully as she went through Mr. Lockheed's messages and began setting up appointments and the like, and filing more secretive information, to be routed to the information room to her left behind her. She saw things involving Tenik, Chesluk, and some 'Trading Company' that didn't have any other formal name, but she didn't snoop, simply filed the information and sent a copy to the CEO's computer like she was trained to do...
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ Empty Re: Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ

Post  Vrara Slayer Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:25 am

The tall and curvy wolf-kin entered the establishment, her tall, fuzzy ears twitching as she bounced along, making her way up the stairwells leading to the second floor. Her outfit consisted of a tight, blue leather miniskirt which showed off the undersides of her butt cheeks, semi-torn thigh high stockings, black leather fingerless gloves, a brown leather backless corset with a black and white, sheer shrug, black spiked choker and thigh band, and a black sheer thong.

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ Original_drawn_by_gurimjang__92b3c1fd46d23eae1f7a1cd18fba0636

Her high heels clacked as she ascended to the floor she was looking for, and noticed the rather buxom cat working behind the desk. She batted her large, crimson eyes, her long platinum blonde hair swayed in the high ponytail as she approached the desk cooly, her hips swaying with a confident swagger before she leaned against the desk, her equally sizable chest supported by the desk as she leaned forwards. "Dang girl, I think you're bigger than me!" She gasped, before the wolf smirked and extended a hand. "Vrara Slayer... I wanted to sign up to act as a courier. Saw an Ad on the Galianet? Was curious if I needed to prove anything, be tested if I am qualified... etc etc." Vrara snickered, closing her eyes as she did; her wolfish canines gleaming.
Vrara Slayer
Vrara Slayer
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ Empty Re: Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ

Post  Natalie B. Deepcleave Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:32 pm

Vrara Slayer wrote:The tall and curvy wolf-kin entered the establishment, her tall, fuzzy ears twitching as she bounced along, making her way up the stairwells leading to the second floor. Her outfit consisted of a tight, blue leather miniskirt which showed off the undersides of her butt cheeks, semi-torn thigh high stockings, black leather fingerless gloves, a brown leather backless corset with a black and white, sheer shrug, black spiked choker and thigh band, and a black sheer thong.

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ Original_drawn_by_gurimjang__92b3c1fd46d23eae1f7a1cd18fba0636

Her high heels clacked as she ascended to the floor she was looking for, and noticed the rather buxom cat working behind the desk. She batted her large, crimson eyes, her long platinum blonde hair swayed in the high ponytail as she approached the desk cooly, her hips swaying with a confident swagger before she leaned against the desk, her equally sizable chest supported by the desk as she leaned forwards. "Dang girl, I think you're bigger than me!" She gasped, before the wolf smirked and extended a hand. "Vrara Slayer... I wanted to sign up to act as a courier. Saw an Ad on the Galianet? Was curious if I needed to prove anything, be tested if I am qualified... etc etc." Vrara snickered, closing her eyes as she did; her wolfish canines gleaming.

Nat glanced up, adjusted her glasses to look at the woman with a slight frown at first. "...I've been dieting :1" She then blinked and realized the large breasts upon the desk, before her ears twitched and she smirked. "OH! hehe, yeah, I am~" Natalie purred proudly, raising her humongous pair and let it bounce playfully. She reopened her lidded gold eyes, adjusted her underframe glasses and nodded. "Ah, you say 'Vrara Slayer'... yes, I think there was an appointment scribbled in here..." She hummed, tapping away at the keyboard, and then saw an attached not from Mr. Lockheed to 'hire any on the spot - if they can work immediately, be it pilot or courier; for 'business' association and or personal work, they'll have to leave contact information and he'll get back to them asap', so she smirked and her ears twitched and her tail swished behind her playfully.

"Well, are you able to work straight away?" The Neko purred to the canine.
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrara Slayer Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:00 pm

Natalie B. Deepcleave wrote:
Vrara Slayer wrote:The tall and curvy wolf-kin entered the establishment, her tall, fuzzy ears twitching as she bounced along, making her way up the stairwells leading to the second floor. Her outfit consisted of a tight, blue leather miniskirt which showed off the undersides of her butt cheeks, semi-torn thigh high stockings, black leather fingerless gloves, a brown leather backless corset with a black and white, sheer shrug, black spiked choker and thigh band, and a black sheer thong.

Nat glanced up, adjusted her glasses to look at the woman with a slight frown at first. "...I've been dieting :1" She then blinked and realized the large breasts upon the desk, before her ears twitched and she smirked. "OH! hehe, yeah, I am~" Natalie purred proudly, raising her humongous pair and let it bounce playfully. She reopened her lidded gold eyes, adjusted her underframe glasses and nodded. "Ah, you say 'Vrara Slayer'... yes, I think there was an appointment scribbled in here..." She hummed, tapping away at the keyboard, and then saw an attached not from Mr. Lockheed to 'hire any on the spot - if they can work immediately, be it pilot or courier; for 'business' association and or personal work, they'll have to leave contact information and he'll get back to them asap', so she smirked and her ears twitched and her tail swished behind her playfully.

"Woah, you're not modest at all about it! Heh, like that!" Vrara sneered, giving the neko a thumbs up. She then blinked. "Wait, as in... right now, now?" She asked, batting her eyelashes.
Vrara Slayer
Vrara Slayer
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie B. Deepcleave Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:11 am

Vrara Slayer wrote:

"Woah, you're not modest at all about it! Heh, like that!" Vrara sneered, giving the neko a thumbs up. She then blinked. "Wait, as in... right now, now?" She asked, batting her eyelashes.

"Indeedy~" She giggled. "Mr. Lockheed says he'll hire anyone on the spot should they show the drive to work immediately. Which position are you applying for? Air Division or Ground Division,nya?" She asked with a smirk before giggling. "And nyahaha, I'm sure you're quite proud of yours from the look of your outfit, but I must say, your legs look like they could stop a raging bull! I would know, nyah, I've done that!" Natalie closed her eyes and giggled.
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Private
Private

Vrara Slayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrara Slayer Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:19 am

Vrara blinked. "Well, I don't know I mean, I thought I was going to get an interview then like, get a call. I don't have a place to stay, like even on the temp side. I just flew in from Domescadia..." she says with some hesitation. "I mean, I totally could otherwise, start right now. I'm not a pilot though, but I'm fast on my feet and fearless on a bike!" She proudly states, before the cat complimented her back. She smirked, hands on her hips. "Heh, you don't say? Well, I'm used to running around the dunes of Domescadia. I also slew monsters for a time, and on and off with a badass emo/punk named August; funny enough, he's the one who suggested me becoming a courier! I was sitting around in a lodge up at Windscar Lake Village with a beer and then said- hey? Fuck it! Lets do it! Saw the add, and well... here I am, thicc thighs and all!" she sneered.
Vrara Slayer
Vrara Slayer
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie B. Deepcleave Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:33 am

Vrara Slayer wrote:Vrara blinked. "Well, I don't know I mean, I thought I was going to get an interview then like, get a call. I don't have a place to stay, like even on the temp side. I just flew in from Domescadia..." she says with some hesitation. "I mean, I totally could otherwise, start right now. I'm not a pilot though, but I'm fast on my feet and fearless on a bike!" She proudly states, before the cat complimented her back. She smirked, hands on her hips. "Heh, you don't say? Well, I'm used to running around the dunes of Domescadia. I also slew monsters for a time, and on and off with a badass emo/punk named August; funny enough, he's the one who suggested me becoming a courier! I was sitting around in a lodge up at Windscar Lake Village with a beer and then said- hey? Fuck it! Lets do it! Saw the add, and well... here I am, thicc thighs and all!" she sneered.  

She blinked at that. "Nyah? Well, sounds like you can handle yourself quite well! And a fellow biker! Hehe~" Natalie replied. She leaned back in her chair, and stroke her chin, her ears twitching as she inspected the woman. "Hmm... you know, if you're in a pinch, I can help, Nya~" She says with a smile. "I just moved into an apartment not too far from here, my Niece and her friend are due to arrive at some point, but till then you're free to stay! I know we just met, but if you start work today you'll be a fellow employee and all." she says with a beaming smile.

"You must be thinking, nyah, 'Why would she let a complete stranger with only a few similar interests into her home?' well, if you have ill intentions, you'll see why when you get there~" Nat hummed sweetly.

She reopens her eyes, and then gave her a 'victory sign'. "Though if you are really in a pinch and want a job, I accept ya into my 'company paid for home', nyah, till you can get situated! Mmhmm!"

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ 81466564_p0
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrara Slayer Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:37 am

Vrara Slayer wrote:Vrara blinked. "Well, I don't know I mean, I thought I was going to get an interview then like, get a call. I don't have a place to stay, like even on the temp side. I just flew in from Domescadia..." she says with some hesitation. "I mean, I totally could otherwise, start right now. I'm not a pilot though, but I'm fast on my feet and fearless on a bike!" She proudly states, before the cat complimented her back. She smirked, hands on her hips. "Heh, you don't say? Well, I'm used to running around the dunes of Domescadia. I also slew monsters for a time, and on and off with a badass emo/punk named August; funny enough, he's the one who suggested me becoming a courier! I was sitting around in a lodge up at Windscar Lake Village with a beer and then said- hey? Fuck it! Lets do it! Saw the add, and well... here I am, thicc thighs and all!" she sneered.  

She blinked at that. "Nyah? Well, sounds like you can handle yourself quite well! And a fellow biker! Hehe~" Natalie replied. She leaned back in her chair, and stroke her chin, her ears twitching as she inspected the woman. "Hmm... you know, if you're in a pinch, I can help, Nya~" She says with a smile. "I just moved into an apartment not too far from here, my Niece and her friend are due to arrive at some point, but till then you're free to stay! I know we just met, but if you start work today you'll be a fellow employee and all." she says with a beaming smile.

"You must be thinking, nyah, 'Why would she let a complete stranger with only a few similar interests into her home?' well, if you have ill intentions, you'll see why when you get there~" Nat hummed sweetly.

She reopens her eyes, and then gave her a 'victory sign'. "Though if you are really in a pinch and want a job, I accept ya into my 'company paid for home', nyah, till you can get situated! Mmhmm!"

Vrara blinked, then scratched behind her right ear. "Heh heh.... sounds more like I'd be afraid of your intentions...!" She laughed nervously. Still... she could use this job, and it beat just sight seeing and performing odd jobs to get a ticket back, and avoid a tab at the inn she was booking...

"You know what? Why not? I can take the chance. Sign me up!" She smirked. "I mean, who knows? Perhaps the company will give me a place to live in as well!" She chuckled.
Vrara Slayer
Vrara Slayer
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie B. Deepcleave Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:20 am

Vrara Slayer wrote:

Vrara blinked, then scratched behind her right ear. "Heh heh.... sounds more like I'd be afraid of your intentions...!" She laughed nervously. Still... she could use this job, and it beat just sight seeing and performing odd jobs to get a ticket back, and avoid a tab at the inn she was booking...

"You know what? Why not? I can take the chance. Sign me up!" She smirked. "I mean, who knows? Perhaps the company will give me a place to live in as well!" She chuckled.

She smiled, eyes closed, tail swishing as Vrara laughed nervously. She would be, should she be not the woman she pinged her as. When she agreed to the terms, Natalie cheered! "Yay! That's the spirit! Taking the chance is our motto here as well! I'll get you set up, Nya~" She hummed, and began entering 'Vrara Slayer' into the employee database, and in the 'ground' division. Once typed in, she adjusted her glasses with one hand, the other still typing up the essential info, and replied to Vrara's hopefulness about the company giving her a place to live.

"Nyahhhh~ Sorry, I don't think they'd be that generous." She admits. "I was kinda a special case, Nya, the CEO needed me up here to help with his son, who shoulda been here by now, nyah? Hmm..." she meowed in a semi-worried tone. She didn't have much to go by for him other than basic description from his dad- scrawny, parted brown bangs, wears a jumpsuit, would probably smell like airship grease since he works in the maintenance department for the Air Division. He'd introduce himself as 'Tobin', or Damian 'Tobin' Lockheed-

There was a slight rumble of thunder in the air, which perked up both women's ears, both glancing at one another, then up, before they resumed their idle animations.

-and he'd probably not say much and stare at her with a open mouth. She was also told if he didn't speak for a bit, he was shy and reacted to physical touch and to manually close his jaw which would wake him from his stupor easily enough.

"But you can bunk with me, plenty of room for now. Even if my niece and friend arrive, there should be room for you! But you'll make some decent cash here, so you won't have to stick around long if you don't wanna." She hummed, before finalizing things. "Annnnd, 'You're now an official member of the family! Well, sorta, you'll have to apply for that-' thats the other company slogan for our newest hires~" She hummed, sweetly, closing her eyes. She stood up, and then reopened the golden orbs, while her fleshy orbs bounced and swayed beneath her, her hand grabbing Vrara's ID card printing out from the side of the machine beside her computer and then handed it to her. "Here ya go! Now, there should be a package needing delivery on the first floor. It's for Sir Virgil Formidable of the St. Michael's Cathedral, seek him out, deliver it, return and another package will be waiting for ya!" She purred. "Now, when the work day's done, I'll show ya my place- Natalie B. Deepcleave, by the way, nyah! I'm the Head Secretary and your manager!" Nat finally introduced herself!
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Private
Private

Vrara Slayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrara Slayer Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:25 pm

She smiled, eyes closed, tail swishing as Vrara laughed nervously. She would be, should she be not the woman she pinged her as. When she agreed to the terms, Natalie cheered! "Yay! That's the spirit! Taking the chance is our motto here as well! I'll get you set up, Nya~" She hummed, and began entering 'Vrara Slayer' into the employee database, and in the 'ground' division. Once typed in, she adjusted her glasses with one hand, the other still typing up the essential info, and replied to Vrara's hopefulness about the company giving her a place to live.

"Nyahhhh~ Sorry, I don't think they'd be that generous." She admits. "I was kinda a special case, Nya, the CEO needed me up here to help with his son, who shoulda been here by now, nyah? Hmm..." she meowed in a semi-worried tone. She didn't have much to go by for him other than basic description from his dad- scrawny, parted brown bangs, wears a jumpsuit, would probably smell like airship grease since he works in the maintenance department for the Air Division. He'd introduce himself as 'Tobin', or Damian 'Tobin' Lockheed-

There was a slight rumble of thunder in the air, which perked up both women's ears, both glancing at one another, then up, before they resumed their idle animations.

-and he'd probably not say much and stare at her with a open mouth. She was also told if he didn't speak for a bit, he was shy and reacted to physical touch and to manually close his jaw which would wake him from his stupor easily enough.

"But you can bunk with me, plenty of room for now. Even if my niece and friend arrive, there should be room for you! But you'll make some decent cash here, so you won't have to stick around long if you don't wanna." She hummed, before finalizing things. "Annnnd, 'You're now an official member of the family! Well, sorta, you'll have to apply for that-' thats the other company slogan for our newest hires~" She hummed, sweetly, closing her eyes. She stood up, and then reopened the golden orbs, while her fleshy orbs bounced and swayed beneath her, her hand grabbing Vrara's ID card printing out from the side of the machine beside her computer and then handed it to her. "Here ya go! Now, there should be a package needing delivery on the first floor. It's for Sir Virgil Formidable of the St. Michael's Cathedral, seek him out, deliver it, return and another package will be waiting for ya!" She purred. "Now, when the work day's done, I'll show ya my place- Natalie B. Deepcleave, by the way, nyah! I'm the Head Secretary and your manager!" Nat finally introduced herself!

She blinked at that for a moment... before shrugging. "Okay," she started, taking the ID. "well, shouldn't be too hard. Not too dangerous sounding either, Nat. I can call ya Nat, right?" She chuckled as she slid the ID card between her brassier.
Vrara Slayer
Vrara Slayer
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie B. Deepcleave Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:41 pm

Vrara Slayer wrote:

She blinked at that for a moment... before shrugging. "Okay," she started, taking the ID. "well, shouldn't be too hard. Not too dangerous sounding either, Nat. I can call ya Nat, right?" She chuckled as she slid the ID card between her brassier.

"Ahem, Ms. Deepcleave." She says sternly, before smirking. "Yeah, Nat's fine~" she hummed with closed eyes. Natalie then nodded. "Well... depends if he's in a bad mood. He's a bit on the ornery side, from what the notes state." The neko says, cocking her head to the left. "But I'm sure you'll be fine, Nyah!"
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrara Slayer Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:59 pm

Vrara blinked at that, but shrugged. "Will keep note of that, Nat." She winked before heading down to grab the package, taking to the streets soon after!

(to here)
Vrara Slayer
Vrara Slayer
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Saevel Virfina Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:59 pm

The wolfkin brushed past the tall elvish figure as she headed out to deliver a package. The tall man in white and grey didn't mind, simply resuming his walk up to the reception area where he was greeted by the curvy nekomimi.

He bowed his head, and produced a package. "Greetings. I had an appointment with Mr. Lockheed but it was cancelled..." he begins, as he then handed it to the woman. "Given my expedited schedule, I figured I would, instead, leave this package in your care for him to receive?" He asked in a polite tone. The box was elegantly wrapped with 'Lord Myrin' upon a tag. "He'll understand when he opens it." He adds, his face unchanging.
Saevel Virfina
Saevel Virfina
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie B. Deepcleave Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:15 pm

Saevel Virfina wrote:The wolfkin brushed past the tall elvish figure as she headed out to deliver a package. The tall man in white and grey didn't mind, simply resuming his walk up to the reception area where he was greeted by the curvy nekomimi.

He bowed his head, and produced a package. "Greetings. I had an appointment with Mr. Lockheed but it was cancelled..." he begins, as he then handed it to the woman. "Given my expedited schedule, I figured I would, instead, leave this package in your care for him to receive?" He asked in a polite tone. The box was elegantly wrapped with 'Lord Myrin' upon a tag. "He'll understand when he opens it." He adds, his face unchanging.

"Nya?" the Neko blinked, before glancing down on the computer before her, running through the appointments. "...it says here you don't have an appointment with Mr. Lockheed at all, nyah, but he does have a system for such things~!" She explained, before she printed out a sheet and handed it to the elf. "These are a list of his last known locations, up to you to go through them, or wait till he's next available, nyah, kay? I can't take that package either, unfortunately, unless you have us go through the delivery process." She explained. She meant that. It would have to be handed to the guys down stairs, who would scan the package, flag it for delivery, then a courier would have to deliver it to the second floor office to the office of Lucius B. Lockheed ⛈, where if he didn't accept it in five days or more, it could be flagged as 'ignored' and then picked up and reshipped back to him at a later date an his own expense~
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Private
Private

Rufus Tenik likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Millie Braun Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:31 am

(from here)

Millie glanced down at the folded bit of paper she pulled from her bikini top, and glanced up at the building. "Looks like the place... only one with 'thundercloud' neon signs." She commented, and entered. She made her way up to the second floor, and then poked her head inside the lobby, her flexible ear folding against the door as she leaned inside. "Howdy?" She called out, noticing the well dressed elf before her eyes fell to Natalie! "There you are girl!" Nat called out, forcing her way through to the lobby and approached the desk with a big grin. "Well I be, all spiffy behind yer new computer and all that! You look great!" She reminiscences before glancing to the Elf. "Oh, sorry. You're with someone. I'll wait." She hummed, swishing her tail side to side and walked over to the row of seats to sit patiently.
Millie Braun
Millie Braun
Recruit
Recruit

Rufus Tenik, Verial The Void Dragon and Saevel Virfina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saevel Virfina Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:07 pm

Saevel did something he didn't do often. He smiled. "Well... Ms. Deepcleave, I know when I've been given the runaround, so I shall arrive again at a random date." He then flourished a switchblade from his pocket and opened the box, and presented the pair of women with chilled case, which opened up to reveal:

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ B2fd5498-3648-4ca5-bf1e-a953a89ae99d

"These are Ale-cakes, made from the finest of Rolanian Ales with a chocolate ganache made with our best Rolanian Whiskey a mortal could buy..." He explained, cutting into one of them with the blade. "They are perfectly safe to eat, and would survive your arduous delivery process thanks to this new, state of the art container my people put together. I was hoping to speak with Mr. Lockheed on perhaps making these refrigerant pods the standard so he may have even higher quality deliveries. This is the test model, we had patented by the TCT Commission, and I really wouldn't mind working out a cooperative relationship with him." He explained, before tapping on the container. "Show him this if he stops by... tell him to meet me at the Shamrock Inn if he wishes to work out the details. Ladies, feel free to dig in." He says with a bow, before leaving.

He left out other details he'd have to talk over with Mr. Lockheed... details like how he'd like to store some of the finer wines and smuggle them into areas the Rolan Syndicate doesn't have reach... but... that was stuff to talk about to the main man himself, not his secretary.
Saevel Virfina
Saevel Virfina
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Millie Braun Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:08 pm

Saevel Virfina wrote:Saevel did something he didn't do often. He smiled. "Well... Ms. Deepcleave, I know when I've been given the runaround, so I shall arrive again at a random date." He then flourished a switchblade from his pocket and opened the box, and presented the pair of women with chilled case, which opened up to reveal:

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ B2fd5498-3648-4ca5-bf1e-a953a89ae99d

"These are Ale-cakes, made from the finest of Rolanian Ales with a chocolate ganache made with our best Rolanian Whiskey a mortal could buy..." He explained, cutting into one of them with the blade. "They are perfectly safe to eat, and would survive your arduous delivery process thanks to this new, state of the art container my people put together. I was hoping to speak with Mr. Lockheed on perhaps making these refrigerant pods the standard so he may have even higher quality deliveries. This is the test model, we had patented by the TCT Commission, and I really wouldn't mind working out a cooperative relationship with him." He explained, before tapping on the container. "Show him this if he stops by... tell him to meet me at the Shamrock Inn if he wishes to work out the details. Ladies, feel free to dig in." He says with a bow, before leaving.

He left out other details he'd have to talk over with Mr. Lockheed... details like how he'd like to store some of the finer wines and smuggle them into areas the Rolan Syndicate doesn't have reach... but... that was stuff to talk about to the main man himself, not his secretary.

"Well now," Millie shot up amazed. "Don't they jus look adorable!" She complimented, before raising a brow to the elf. "Ah, so Leprechaun Whisky, then? That stuffs the best around." She smirked, tail swishing.
Millie Braun
Millie Braun
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Saevel Virfina Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:13 pm

Millie Braun wrote:
Saevel Virfina wrote:Saevel did something he didn't do often. He smiled. "Well... Ms. Deepcleave, I know when I've been given the runaround, so I shall arrive again at a random date." He then flourished a switchblade from his pocket and opened the box, and presented the pair of women with chilled case, which opened up to reveal:

"Well now," Millie shot up amazed. "Don't they jus look adorable!" She complimented, before raising a brow to the elf. "Ah, so Leprechaun Whisky, then? That stuffs the best around." She smirked, tail swishing.

He paused in his step as soon as she said Leprechaun, his hand upon the door frame... before he let it fall to his side. "...no, such contraband is not allowed in our company's 'Ale-Cakes'. Only the finest of Rye chosen by the Syndicate are allowed to be involved in the recipe. Leprechaun Whiskey has... contaminates, not suitable for mortal, or immortal consumption my dear, you must have been mislead to believe such. You were probably drinking one of the Syndicate's products mislabeled as 'Leprechaun', its been done before. Those poor wretches are always trying to take credit for something they clearly did not master..." He says to the woman with some passion in his tone, despite his emotionless face.
Saevel Virfina
Saevel Virfina
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Millie Braun Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:17 pm

Saevel Virfina wrote:
Millie Braun wrote:

He paused in his step as soon as she said Leprechaun, his hand upon the door frame... before he let it fall to his side. "...no, such contraband is not allowed in our company's 'Ale-Cakes'. Only the finest of Rye chosen by the Syndicate are allowed to be involved in the recipe. Leprechaun Whiskey has... contaminates, not suitable for mortal, or immortal consumption my dear, you must have been mislead to believe such. You were probably drinking one of the Syndicate's products mislabeled as 'Leprechaun', its been done before. Those poor wretches are always trying to take credit for something they clearly did not master..." He says to the woman with some passion in his tone, despite his emotionless face.

Millie felt the hairs on the tip of her tail twitch. That was never a good sign. Being with the Gunslinger Association, that 'tail twitch' was a sign that someone was going to draw blood... and she slowly turned to the man. "Well, my partner back when I was a Gunslinger was a Leprechaun, and he made the best damn whiskey I've ever had." She explained hands on her hips. "Why you so bent out of shape? Got somethin' against the Leprechaun folk, Mr...?" She asked.
Millie Braun
Millie Braun
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie B. Deepcleave Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:23 pm

Natalie shot up from her chair when she saw the cute cupcakes! "Awww! Mr. Lockheed will love them! Without a doubt, Nyah!" She meowed... before her tail dipped, her ears drooped and she could sense the 'electricity' in the air, and it wasn't because someone said Lucius Balthazar Lockheed ⛈

"U-um, there's no need to speak so loudly! We can work together, right?" She asked Millie. She then turned to the elf and tried to clear things up. "Sir, I'll be sure to get ahold of Mr. Lockheed for you, but please... no fighting, between the both of you? Nyah?" She purred with large, watery eyes.

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ Puss-in-boots-cat
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ Empty You know... this means war :P

Post  Saevel Virfina Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:33 pm

Millie Braun wrote:
Saevel Virfina wrote:
Millie Braun wrote:

Millie felt the hairs on the tip of her tail twitch. That was never a good sign. Being with the Gunslinger Association, that 'tail twitch' was a sign that someone was going to draw blood... and she slowly turned to the man. "Well, my partner back when I was a Gunslinger was a Leprechaun, and he made the best damn whiskey I've ever had." She explained hands on her hips. "Why you so bent out of shape? Got somethin' against the Leprechaun folk, Mr...?" She asked.

"Mister Saevel Myrin Illianaro Virfina." he introduced himself, as he inspected the bovine woman. "Well... I can clearly see why they let you go, if you were drinking such poisonous swill...alas, once the damage is done..." he sighed, before he turned to the nekomimi.

Natalie B. Deepcleave wrote:Natalie shot up from her chair when she saw the cute cupcakes! "Awww! Mr. Lockheed will love them! Without a doubt, Nyah!" She meowed... before her tail dipped, her ears drooped and she could sense the 'electricity' in the air, and it wasn't because someone said Lucius Balthazar Lockheed ⛈

"U-um, there's no need to speak so loudly! We can work together, right?" She asked Millie. She then turned to the elf and tried to clear things up. "Sir, I'll be sure to get ahold of Mr. Lockheed for you, but please... no fighting, between the both of you? Nyah?" She purred with large, watery eyes.

"Fighting? M'dere, I am merely stating the facts with some witty commentary at the behest and expense of your bovine friend here. If your friend wishes to prattle on, I shall be more than happy to pursue further rebuffs and counters to her outlandish claims." He replied.
Saevel Virfina
Saevel Virfina
Recruit
Recruit

Natalie B. Deepcleave and Millie Braun like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Millie Braun Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:42 pm

Saevel Virfina wrote:
Millie Braun wrote:
Saevel Virfina wrote:
Millie Braun wrote:

"Mister Saevel Myrin Illianaro Virfina." he introduced himself, as he inspected the bovine woman. "Well... I can clearly see why they let you go, if you were drinking such poisonous swill...alas, once the damage is done..." he sighed, before he turned to the nekomimi.

Natalie B. Deepcleave wrote:Natalie shot up from her chair when she saw the cute cupcakes! "Awww! Mr. Lockheed will love them! Without a doubt, Nyah!" She meowed... before her tail dipped, her ears drooped and she could sense the 'electricity' in the air, and it wasn't because someone said Lucius Balthazar Lockheed ⛈

"Fighting? M'dere, I am merely stating the facts with some witty commentary at the behest and expense of your bovine friend here. If your friend wishes to prattle on, I shall be more than happy to pursue further rebuffs and counters to her outlandish claims." He replied.

Millie stood there, hands on her hips, glancing the man straight in the eye. "I ascertained a few things in the few moments you spoke. You have one, too many names for whats classified as normal, and all that articulated and well plucked from the dictionary sentences your using at a jab of my intellect be it due to my countrified appearance and thinkin' it'll fly over my head means you think pretty high and mighty of yourself. So in conclusion," She then swiftly with the speed and precision of her Gunslinger, slapped the elf across his face! "You're an elitist scumbag, pardon my Feniran, Mr. Virfina!" She then placed her hands on her hips again. "Be lucky I didn't just punch you for being such a jerk! I spared your perfect elven features and the trouble of a few lost molars and teeth! You may dress like a gentleman, but a gentleman you are not!" She harrumphed. As they say, don't piss off the bull... or you might get the horns!
Millie Braun
Millie Braun
Recruit
Recruit

Natalie B. Deepcleave and Saevel Virfina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie B. Deepcleave Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:46 pm

Millie Braun wrote:
Saevel Virfina wrote:
Millie Braun wrote:
Saevel Virfina wrote:
Millie Braun wrote:

Millie stood there, hands on her hips, glancing the man straight in the eye. "I ascertained a few things in the few moments you spoke. You have one, too many names for whats classified as normal, and all that articulated and well plucked from the dictionary sentences your using at a jab of my intellect be it due to my countrified appearance and thinkin' it'll fly over my head means you think pretty high and mighty of yourself. So in conclusion," She then swiftly with the speed and precision of her Gunslinger, slapped the elf across his face! "You're an elitist scumbag, pardon my Feniran, Mr. Virfina!" She then placed her hands on her hips again. "Be lucky I didn't just punch you for being such a jerk! I spared your perfect elven features and the trouble of a few lost molars and teeth! You may dress like a gentleman, but a gentleman you are not!" She harrumphed. As they say, don't piss off the bull... or you might get the horns!

Natalie frowned when she watched Millie swing her arm, and closed her eyes and gulped when she heard the smack....

I dislike that...

She reopened her eyes... This is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I wanted! She thought, before she removed herself from her desk and quickly got between them. "M-Millie, that wasn't very nice- but you were pretty rude to Millie Mr. Virfina..." She gulped, trying to settle the differences without further... injury.
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Private
Private

Saevel Virfina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saevel Virfina Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:55 pm

Millie Braun wrote:
Saevel Virfina wrote:
Millie Braun wrote:
Saevel Virfina wrote:
Millie Braun wrote:

Natalie frowned when she watched Millie swing her arm, and closed her eyes and gulped when she heard the smack....

I dislike that...

She reopened her eyes... This is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I wanted! She thought, before she removed herself from her desk and quickly got between them. "M-Millie, that wasn't very nice- but you were pretty rude to Millie Mr. Virfina..." She gulped, trying to settle the differences without further... injury.

Saevel's head recoiled from the hard slap, the blinding speed was quite extraordinary as well... she was not lying about Gunslinger reflexes, or was simply just very, very lucky. The elf remained quiet as the neko appeared and tried to keep it from getting any worse. He paid no mind to the red mark on his face, the handprint of the bovine woman as he turned to face the Neko once more. "There is no need to worry, Ms. Deepcleave, I was about to take my leave... this red mark only proves that when push come to shove, the ignorant will resort to violence." he answered them both, before turning to Millie. "Oh, and Miss Millie... Give your Leprechaun friend my regards, for he despoiled a potentially beautiful flower..." he then tipped his head and exited. Should Millie come after him, he would handle it if it got too bothersome.
Saevel Virfina
Saevel Virfina
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie B. Deepcleave Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:58 pm

asfdjkl1! As soon as Saevel spoke up, she grabbed hold of Millie in a tight bear hug, to keep the cowgirl from chasing after him! "He's not worth it Millie! Staaahp! You're hurting me, nyaah!" Natalie whined! @_@
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next