Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ

Post  Millie Braun Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:01 pm

FRAAAAGE!!!

Millie's rage built up and she was going to punch him when Natalie bear hugged her from behind! "LET GO OF ME NAT! I NEED TO SHOW CITYBOY HIS BRITCHES ARE ON TOO TIGHT FOR HIS OWN GOOD!!"

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ - Page 2 1f624

She squirmed and kicked in place her tail coiling around Nat's right thigh and squeezed it tight in retaliation for binding her, holding her back from tearing this bastard apart with her bare hands!
Millie Braun
Millie Braun
Recruit
Recruit

Natalie B. Deepcleave and Saevel Virfina like this post

Back to top Go down

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ

Post  Saevel Virfina Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:07 pm

Saevel turned only slightly to the scene unfolding behind him. He didn't smile, nor wink, nor further taunt the cowgirl nor cause further issue with Ms. Deepcleave. He simply closed his eyes, turned his head away, and then continued forward as planned. He could still hear Millie 'mooing' from up above and shook his head side to side, glancing up. Primal of the Wise Owl, preserve my intellect for this is why I hate travelling to the mortal boonies... so uncivilized, she went from debate to physical confrontation, how boring... He closed his eyes and sighed heavily. With that done, however, he stepped out and headed back to his mediocre inn.

(to here)
Saevel Virfina
Saevel Virfina
Recruit
Recruit

Natalie B. Deepcleave likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie B. Deepcleave Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:31 pm

Millie Braun wrote:FRAAAAGE!!!

Millie's rage built up and she was going to punch him when Natalie bear hugged her from behind! "LET GO OF ME NAT! I NEED TO SHOW CITYBOY HIS BRITCHES ARE ON TOO TIGHT FOR HIS OWN GOOD!!"  

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ - Page 2 1f624

She squirmed and kicked in place her tail coiling around Nat's right thigh and squeezed it tight in retaliation for binding her, holding her back from tearing this bastard apart with her bare hands!

"Ow ow ow ow-" Nat continued to restrain Millie whilst she squirmed and constricted her thigh! "M-MILLIE!" Nat whined. "Your tail... YOUR TAIL!!" She hissed, her tail's hairs standing on end before she shook the cow aggressively! "MILLIE!!" She screamed both curvy women jiggling! The shorter Neko's boobs flattening against Millie's back! She was lucky to keep the 5'10 woman restrained for so long!
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Natalie B. Deepcleave
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:31 pm

"Oy cake!"

Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ - Page 2 41b545d9f8fb1b0c27e617cd2891acab

A young man walking out of LBL's Lockheed Mercantile and Courier Service, Ithteca Branch HQ - Page 2 2Q== office exclaims.  Well helping himself to a slice of the cake he strolls passed the catcow/cowcat mutation?  Nodding as he does, walking out of the building as though he owns the place.  Well he does, but when Lucius is in this state everyone believes that he is just Lucius's private courier.

"I'll let Lucky Lu know about the gentlemen elf's offer and ladies if you must do that, at least lock the doors for privacy.  It's awfully indecent and this is a family business after all."

He follows only moments behind Saevel

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Tobin Lockheed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2