Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ithteca open market (city square)

+8
Cassandra Lightfoot
Emi Dakimakura
Mink
Keegan
Asuka
Tifa Lockheart
Dante
Rufus Tenik
12 posters

Go down

Ithteca open market (city square) Empty Ithteca open market (city square)

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:39 pm

The several shops and market places that outline the vast City square. At the time's of white light festival, this part of the city is so crowded, that even the vast open space couldnt hold every one..
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Ithteca open market (city square) Empty Re: Ithteca open market (city square)

Post  Dante Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:52 am

Dante ran up to one of the stationed ADN officers who was holding a Laguna SMG. "Officer! OFFICER! There's been a murder of one of your comrades in an alley way!" he screamed to the man as he panted and his hands fell to his knees as he panted and swet began to drip off his forehead.

ADN Officer Cadet: "Are you certain? Regardless where is the body?"

Dante stood up and pointed to the West plate section. "In an alley not too far from here-I'll take ya!" he replied as he began to run back to the alley.

ADN Officer Cadet:"Hey! Wait! Dammit! Sargeant Neuvella, alert the Section Chief of Security; Corporal Isolde...ugh, just do what you can to not hurt yourself." he finished with a sigh as the two soldiers began to depart. Corporal Isolde blinked her big brown eyes.

Cpl. Isolde: "...Hurt myself?" she cocked her head to the right and her face narrowed. "Hey! I'm not a kid!" she screamed as she gave chase to him through the normal crowd of civs who were living out their daily lives normally.

Dante
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:14 am

Tifa brought the vehicle to a rest in the center of town, the sword back in it's strange sheath on her back. She turned and looked around for the samurai-remembering clearly what he looked like. "If he's like me, he should look just about the same 18 years ago..." she thought while seeking the samurai out. It was late afternoon-the sun was beginning to set into the night, and soon it would be too dark for her to see. "Okay...if I were Barduwulf, where would I be?" she said softly out loud, looking left to right.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:42 pm

Despite it being nearly 8 PM, the city market was still bustling with life. Muggers, shoppers, and merchants alike were still peddling about and activity didn't seem like it wanted to stop. A couple of A.D.N troops walked the streets with their signature Orion Assault Rifles in hand. They looked to the crowd with relative unease, while Asuka herself seemed to be not affected in the slightest. She turns to Keegan and nods. "Yeah, this is the central marketplace, its also the city square." she states. "From here, we can strategically reach almost any part of the city with ease, since the city is basically built around an open circle; from above it looks like the letter 'O' with the wide center being empty-save for the shops which we are at now." She says, before adding: "Is there anywhere in particular you'd like to go? Like the best bars, inns, that stuff?" she asks, placing a hand on her hip again.
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

http://www.Asukakuramfan@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Keegan Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:28 pm

Asuka wrote:Despite it being nearly 8 PM, the city market was still bustling with life. Muggers, shoppers, and merchants alike were still peddling about and activity didn't seem like it wanted to stop. A couple of A.D.N troops walked the streets with their signature Orion Assault Rifles in hand. They looked to the crowd with relative unease, while Asuka herself seemed to be not affected in the slightest. She turns to Keegan and nods. "Yeah, this is the central marketplace, its also the city square." she states. "From here, we can strategically reach almost any part of the city with ease, since the city is basically built around an open circle; from above it looks like the letter 'O' with the wide center being empty-save for the shops which we are at now." She says, before adding: "Is there anywhere in particular you'd like to go? Like the best bars, inns, that stuff?" she asks, placing a hand on her hip again.
After considering Asuka's question and feeling his stomach growl at him Keegan finally answers "Well, Are there any good restaurants? I'll cover the check"
Keegan
Keegan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Asuka pauses, thinking back. "Well, there is one place that actually comes to mind. I've only been there a couple times, but their food is actually edible, that would be Andacra's Italian Restaurant-that's about a couple blocks east from here." she said pointing east.
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

http://www.Asukakuramfan@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Keegan Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Asuka wrote:Asuka pauses, thinking back. "Well, there is one place that actually comes to mind. I've only been there a couple times, but their food is actually edible, that would be Andacra's Italian Restaurant-that's about a couple blocks east from here." she said pointing east.
"sounds good" said Keegan after considering the path that Asuka was pionting at.
Keegan
Keegan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mink Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Mink returned to the open market after making a reservation to the Shamrock Inn. Now she began to head towards the direction of the Pub, but while the market was still lively, she decided to buy some things, mostly ammunition and jerky for the future trip to Beijio. "I need some peppered....some salted...some spicy and some mild..." she mumbles to herself, rummaging through the racks.
Mink
Mink
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:49 pm

After that botched job in Breland, Emi decided it was best to take some needed time off to Ithteca for a while. The young mage walked down the streets, her sceptre on her back while she looked from stall to stall. "Well, these items are a little overpriced..." she mutters under her breath, smiling faintly to the stall owner before moving on to the next one. She wasn't particularly looking for anything in general, but just doing something to mask her boredom. "I wonder what Alastor is up too...he kinda just disappeared after he was hired...I hope he's alright..." she says out loud, almost in a big sister like fashion. She then went to another stall and looked over some of the items there.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassandra Lightfoot Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:55 am

The bloated and ugly menace that was Beacroux had also pushed her way through the crowd and those piled at the stalls. Her larger frame however, as well as that fear producing maw caused most to shy away from the bulging and hulky framed body that Beacroux owned. Somewhere deep within her core, the Vampire Bitch was still digesting and her movements were less and less as time had progressed. She still had not found this Vincent Valor, but the demon was sure that he was around here. She'd soon devour and digest him alongside what ever was left of the lady vampire that was swirling in her stomach. As a human, she would have condoned her actions, even be appalled by them; but since that was a long time ago and with no chance of change to bring her back to her former self-she had adjusted. A foul creature like herself did not care about the simple things anymore, the trivial and tribunal bull that was spoon fed every moment as a human. No...She was different now. A monster, and she was living it up.

She could take what she wanted, eat whom she hungered for and no one could stop her. There were only those inklings...those small and fast paced inklings that had wanted her to regain her former beauty. Every now and then she'd hear a rumor or find an old spell...she'd try it out, for the hell of it, but all had ended with a similar result: rashes. Well, rashes and failure, but that is beside the point.

She bumps into a blue haired woman, looking down at her and snarls. "Out of my way mortal, I might just stomp on you!" she hissed.
Cassandra Lightfoot
Cassandra Lightfoot
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Cassandra Lightfoot wrote:
She bumps into a blue haired woman, looking down at her and snarls. "Out of my way mortal, I might just stomp on you!" she hissed.

Emi turned and gasped. "Excuse me," she says politely, stepping aside for the large creature to walk by. She was rather tall and large, and quite a fearsome sight to the eyes. "I'll just get out of your way." she adds, looking at the dangling skulls hanging over her girth. They were definitely human, and looked convincingly real. She backed away silently not wanting to mess in that business. "Sorry!" she added with a nervous half chuckle.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:40 pm

After getting some new threads, Bianca felt she needed something else to 'complete' her look. It was around the marketplace that she would find what she was looking for. As she rummaged through the carts here and there she would absently look at the items before passing them by. It was when she came across a blacksmith's tent did something catch her eye.

Parting away blue hair from her eyes, she looked at the wall in the back covered in weapons. One of these weapons, glimmering with a silver sheen was a familiar claymore; a claymore that was owned by a personal friend of hers, a sword named Rebellion:

Ithteca open market (city square) Rebellion_(sleeping)_DMC3

The weapon shimmered but at the same time it was lacking; possibly due to the fact that Deverin Faust had been dead for 18 years, but what she found remarkable was figuring out how it got here?

She snapped her fingers and the blacksmith walked over to her. "Yes?" he asked.

"Tell me... what is the story with that blade... right there." she asked, pointing at Rebellion. The man looked over in questioned amusement and smiled. "Ah, you have nice choice;" his business charade chimed in. He walks over and collects the sword. He slowly lumbers over to Bianca, handing her the heavy blade to inspect herself. She took hold of the blade with some ease, better than the man before her, but it was indeed quite heavy; then again one would expect such from a demon's blade. "I got that somewhere in Scardia if I do recall. An old man told me he found it in the middle of a field, but he said it well, changed." he says sounding puzzled.

Bianca blinked, looking from her reflection in the blade to him. "Changed? Changed how?" she asked. He shuffles a bit, and grunts. "Well... he said it was...bigger. That it was a claymore like he's never seen before. But after he had grasped the weapon, it well, shrank. It could be a the fantasy of an old man who's on the edge of death... but that was the story that came with it." he says shrugging his shoulders, not placing much stock into the story himself it seemed.

Bianca purrs softly, her grey ears twitched and tail swayed. "Well, how much will it take to part with it?" she asked, turning the claymore in hand in a twirl.

"Oh, I wouldn't part with it, nothing less than 80,000 Gilex." he says with a beaming grin.

Bianca almost flat out decapitated the man, it was obvious he had no idea what he had in his collection, but then again she also didn't have that kind of cash on hand to spend. "Hrm...well if that is the case..." she says as she begins to set it back down when she hears the small comotion behind her. Half turning, she notices the large blob of a demon walk by, harassing some blue haired mage. Her eyes gleamed, and then realized that Rebellion was trembling in her hands, softly enough to be felt but not demanding enough to express to the man before her. "Heh heh heh... Demon blood calls out to you... I see." she says softly.

The man cocked an eyebrow. "Pardon?"

Bianca ignored him. "Better watch out Blue," she called out to the mage. "What you're talking to just might add you to her skull collection... because all I smell is death radiating off that one." Bianca taunts, not turning to the large repulsive demon or the mage.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassandra Lightfoot Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:19 am

Emi Dakimakura wrote:

Emi turned and gasped. "Excuse me," she says politely, stepping aside for the large creature to walk by. ... "I'll just get out of your way." she adds, looking at the dangling skulls hanging over her girth. ... "Sorry!" she added with a nervous half chuckle.

"Huh, about time." Beacroux snarled at the woman, curling her bloated diseased looking lips against her teeth. The blue haired woman below her was appalling to her, obviously a young mage given the scepter upon her back. Most of all, she disliked her eyes... those ruby red eyes that looked at her in such a judging manner, they were a reminder of what Beacroux had gone through to become the way she was today. She noticed the eyes aligned with the skulls stringed across her chest and smiled such a terrifying smile. She grabbed one and rubbed it gently.

"Lovely ornaments aren't they?" she says licking her cracked lips with her fowl tongue. The vampire's scent still lingered upon her breath it seemed, and the slutty little vampy within must have certainly be turned to mush by now, if not...she would possibly be in quite a world of pain with Beacroux's stomach acids. "I'm about to add another to the collection...well, once it comes out." she said cryptically, wanting to leave that upon the mages head before she left. The Vampire Slut she ate was quite tasty and was definitely ample and plush with delicious meat thanks to her lovely tits, but Beacroux's stomach wasn't yet completely sated, and was beginning to feel peckish again, but she wasn't going to risk another public display of hunger...well, at least not hungry enough to do so there without a reason.  

Bianca wrote:
Bianca ignored him. "Better watch out Blue," she called out to the mage. "What you're talking to just might add you to her skull collection... because all I smell is death radiating off that one." Bianca taunts, not turning to the large repulsive demon or the mage.  

Beacroux snarled again turning back to face the mage, this time with anger. "What did you say?!" she screamed, her booming voice loud enough to temporarily lower the volume in the marketplace. Perhaps she was hungry enough after all. She instantly grabbed the young blue haired woman, her stubby fingers large enough to ensnare the young jiggling thing around her entire waist. She hoisted the woman off the ground in a similar manner as she had to the Vampire Slut before, but instead this young and naive Mage was the target of her current anger. "Speak up if you intend to insult me, girl." she says licking her long sharp teeth.
Cassandra Lightfoot
Cassandra Lightfoot
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:43 am

"Oh...nice..." Emi says wearily as the creature showed off her 'skulls'. She really didn't want to mess with this creature, if there had been any insane thoughts prior, they left and made her feeling quite sane.
She is about to back away and leave when Emi gasps again, and this time its in fear as the creature grabs her and hoists her up. "Oh Gods what did I do now?!" she mentally complained.

As the creature questioned, Emi's face contorted into rage. "What? I didn't say anything! You're just assuming I have!" She cried. Her left arm was pinned to her side, but it might be in range to grab at the automatic handgun in her pack. If worst came to worst, she'd defend herself with it.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:29 am

"That is quite enough, Beacroux." came a voice as cold as the grave.

Leaning against the nearby wall, away from the foot traffic, stood a tall man, clad in what looked like metal armour, fashioned into a visage of death.

Ithteca open market (city square) Lich-king-wow-800x1280

"There is no time left for such diversions. We must go... It is almost time."

The man pushed off the wall he was leaning on slightly, and a small section of the wall froze at his touch. As if to accentuate his word, the distand booming of thunder could be heard from beyond the mountains surrounding Ithteca.

"Come, it is time to go. You will feed again soon, we promise."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Dirgemoon Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:18 pm

The professor handed the last blanket out to one of the now destitute civilians of Ithteca. It had been a week since the demonic activity had spiked, and been a few days since the eyesore in the gorge exploded with enough light to make a man go blind. With the bridge out, the only way the city had contact with the outside was by flight, by sea (via the Harbor Lift), and information. Still, the city wasn't too worried. They managed thus far with the barriers, and life was getting back to normal with that tower gone.

"I'm heading back to the Cathedral." He says to the woman working beside him. He turns to face her with his mysterious red eyes and shrugs. "I have a class to tutor soon. If I don't get back now, I can only fathom what the aspirants will do to pass the time." he says with a sigh, removing the work apron around his waist and folded it nicely before handing it to the woman. He then silently bowed his head and made a steady stride towards the Cathedral.

Sirius Dirgemoon
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Millie Braun Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:46 pm

Ithteca open market (city square) BlackMarket

Millie collected her earnings and was locking up her produce inside the wagon stall, since it was noon time and she wanted to venture off and find Natalie who had moved to the area recently. Millie Braun was named after her ancestor who taught learnin' to kids outside the city of Galideno, in the farmlands. Before the big devastation in the Great War, the Galideno Desert was supposedly a rich prairie and workable farmland... her ancestors then moved out to Rolan and well... thats where they stayed put till she was born. She met her friend Natalie .B Deepcleave out there, as their families were partners in a bigger business that served cattle, dairy, and strong horses and mounts which were popular with the Gunslinger Association. She was drawn in by that handsome feller, Leland McKelly, but he was apparently married... not that she would've cared none~

If it wasn't for his scary wife and his extended family being related to the blood of Empress Sango I'd have that boy broken and beggin' for more in that sweet little cot in the Gunslinger Association Bunkhouse~ Still... between Izuna, Empress Sango, and that Shogun Barduwulf Garamonde... my chances would be slim gettin' away with that much heat... She sighed, as she packed up the produce, locking it tight. She had to, on account that Nekomimi find her family's dairy products almost on par with Nekojin!

She shrugged, securing the goods extra tight before tossing a fifty gilex bill to the guard she hired. "You get another 350 when I get back darlin'." She explained with a wink, grabbing the basket with a couple of glass jugs of the 'white elixir' for Natalie. "Well, I'll be off now!" She hummed, her ox tail swishing behind her, lifting her dress a tad before she walked off.

(to here)
Millie Braun
Millie Braun
Recruit
Recruit

Rufus Tenik likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down