Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Throne of the Great Oni-Shogun

Go down

The Throne of the Great Oni-Shogun  Empty The Throne of the Great Oni-Shogun

Post  Lei Mei Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:22 am

In the depths of the Great Palace....

"Momo...."

At the great heights of the tallest Pagoda...

The Throne of the Great Oni-Shogun  Onigashima_peach_buisen_drawn_by_takecha__4e265f9eb650096aeb3aae3dc968ef41

A beautiful horned woman opened her mismatched eyes and stood up from the pillar she had been using to rest her back on. Her large breasts swayed with a heavy weight to them as she stood up and leaned towards her master.

"Lei Mei...."

Where the Great Oni-Shogun resides and reigns...

The Throne of the Great Oni-Shogun  58061809_p0

A beautiful blue haired woman opened her crimson eyes. The slender, taller woman stood up opposite of Momo and slowly turned towards the elevated throne of their shared master.

"Come to me...."

...a deadly plot begins.

"Yes, Shogun." Both women answered as they swiftly made their way to the base of the throne.

Both knelt with the utmost respect for their Lord, who reigned over the entirety of the Benzi Makai area of the Demon Realm since the death of the Demon King who ruled all of the Realm. Their Lord didn't like to show themselves nor make themselves known that often... but with their word, came absolute attention.

"Momo... the Moon Cutter...." Spoke the Great Shogun.

Momo's head raised, a persistent grin on her face as her ponytail bounced about.

"Lei Mei the Witch Hunter..." Spoke the Great Shogun.

Lei Mei rose her head and glanced up at the shadowy overlord of Reverse Beijio.

"The above world brings... troublesome news. Of plots... of dark fates to befall us all. Both Human... and Demon."

Both women blinked. "Milord? Do you refer to the 'fallen' one?" Lei Mei asked.

"Of that... and more."

"More?" Asked Momo.

"There is a great imbalance taking place above. I have peeked into the fortunes of our society and it does not seem favorable for any of us at this coming rate..." Sighed the Shogun, still obscured in the shadows.

"How may we provide our Lord with ease?" Lei Mei asked prudently.

"I must ask... the most noble of sacrifices from you both." Paused the Oni-Shogun. "For should you both accept my task, you will surely perish before week's end..." Said the lord sadly.

To this, both women blinked and looked shocked! "W-what...?" Lei Mei wavered, as Momo blinked nervously with sweat rolling down her cheek.

"I have peeked into your futures... and should you accept, you will die. However... should you decline, we will ALL perish..."

The women shuttered at the base of the steps. Both looking worse for wear now...

The Throne of the Great Oni-Shogun  57927087_p0

Lei Mei worst of all. I haven't even given birth to my next of kin yet... I am not going to pass on a lineage...? She thought, before the Shogun spoke again:

"I am sorry. To ask this much of you, my two, loyal, court assassins... you have both been faithful to me over these past 3000 years... I would understand if you were to decline."

"...tell me." Momo shuttered, forcing Lei Mei to glance over to the pink haired Oni. She looked determined, but tears rolled down her mischievous cheeks. "...what is it you'll have us do then? How may I provide my life to you my lord?" She declared, holding her chest and raising her head proudly.

"Momo..." Lei Mei felt tears roll down her cheeks. She sniffled, wiping her eyes with the back of her wrist, before raising her head high as well. "...Tell us. My Lord...." Lei Mei reaffirmed.

"Hrm... you both make me proud..." Sighed the Shogun. "Momo... there is a gathering of demons heading into Beijio led by one named 'Dandella'. I want you to be my eyes. I must warn, your fate is not for the faint of heart. Be weary of the demoness who will not hesitate to devour you soul and all..." Warned the Shogun.

Momo looked confused but nodded. "Consider it done." She bowed her head.

"Lei Mei... your fate is just as terrible as Momo's, but your task will be just as important if not more so..." The Shogun began, as Lei Mei glanced up at them... and saw their face become a handsome young man:

The Throne of the Great Oni-Shogun  17-58

Momo frowned. "...Okay, that's not fair..." She mumbled.

Lei Mei flustered at the sight of the young human whose looks were quite disarming.

"Kill this man." The Shogun answered.

Lei Mei blinked and was suddenly given information about him telepathically. His height, his weight and full appearance. His habits, his likes and dislikes, much of his personal history...

"That is Leland McKelly... he has been culling our numbers for months now... since his wife and family were seemingly taken from him at random. It appears it was not the case... his wife's death was fated by design... he must be let known this, before you slay him. It must be made known at all costs, even if he's mortally injured you it WILL BE YOUR FINAL BREATH." Ordered the Shogun.

"Should you be successful in killing him, you will be hunted by his comrades and lovers. You will be killed in time. However, death can come from any hand so till you fight him, have your wits about you..." Spoke the Shogun.

Lei Mei looked worried, but closed off her emotions and took a deep sigh. She reopened her eyes and nodded. "...understood."

"Very well..."

Both women slowly rose up to their feet, as the shogun towering over them glowed brightly.

"Your sacrifice will be remembered for all time... depart my Assassins... May you find your peace..."

"Milord!" both women answered before departing...

Before Lei Mei left, she glanced back to the Shogun... her gleaming red eye glaring into their vision before the portal below her feet consumed her and took her to the Realm 'above'....

The Throne of the Great Oni-Shogun  57978180_p0

(to here)
Lei Mei
Lei Mei
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down