Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton

+5
barduwulf
Random Mobs
Hinoa Ryunoshi
Minoto Ryunoshi
Nessvyn
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Empty The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton

Post  Nessvyn Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:48 am

While Kaede waited for backup close by....

Past a barrier, a floating... or sinking palace of massive proportions was hidden in the Yokai Realm built by the Shogun Otton's enslaved Kitsune, hidden away over the years from prying eyes...

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Tumblr_psnydx6Ad11vfghk4_1280

There were grand depictions of Dragons, fountains and ponds...

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton AWtmm

There were frog-men yokai in samurai garb walking about the place, human servants doted over their masters with fear of being punished... and punishment was usually swift, and brutal...

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Sf3si-yang

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Kofxitemplebgjal4

No one wished to undermine the Shogun Otton's authority... not even his 'esteemed guests' from Beijio, a pair of lovely looking elven ladies who carried with them the blood of the first Beijionese people... The Priestesses Hinoa and Minoto:

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Hinoa_and_minoto_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_oopartz_yang__a86b10ee92743f4736f8ba83ff3636b5

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Hinoa_and_minoto_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_nekojira_and_shikabashi_joxx__73da151cd33f5851b8

The twins were highly revered by the Shogun Otton, and were there weeks before Nessy arrived, but even these esteemed guests were beginning to lose their honored host's patience...

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton File

So you're probably wondering right now... how do I get tied into all of this? Last you seen me I was 'hop-hoppin along' with my new pal, Wartz...

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton 1442888004_toad_gamemesh_wip

Well.... it was a bumpy ride, but leaping from Scardia to Island Hopping across the Beiji-Scardia Islands, good old Nessvyn da Imp and her trusty companion Wartz the giant frog... found themselves in a situation of the most precarious means... Ulp...

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Otton_Shogun_scale_15_foot_or_so

I ran into this big guy, they call him 'Shogun Otton' and its hard to get a bead on him. Anyway... he's not too keen I showed up in his neighborhood riding what amounts to his 'own kind' and for the last three nights I've been locked up! They feed me well, but this Otton guy?

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton OttonShogunTurnarounds

Really bad news. He's got these pretty elves with him constantly, who are trying to negotiate some sort of peace treaty and he's just not buying it! They're Minoto and Hinoa.

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Minoto_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_nez_box__70a7517be6b336bad7c3d93c7598aba0

Minoto is a bit stern, scary at times, and keeps to herself, doodling on something. She's been making a lot of origami cranes of late, and letting the wind take them... somewhere. Not that'll help, the place is surrounded by an impenetrable barrier...

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Hinoa_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_amano_don__af04464807a4c442166fa279c3a69d89

Hinoa is the older twin, and she's goofy. Lazy. Always eating, and if not always eating, she's sweet talking the big guy... she's trying to get him to lessen my 'sentence' but I seen that guy's eyes leer at her like she's a big grub, and I'm now getting nervous... the guards tell me I'm going to be the Shogun's 'meat' for his next meal due to my crimes! But Ms. Hinoa says she'll see to it I wont... Gods I hope she keeps me from that guy, he's big enough to eat us both!

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Otton_Shogun_scale_15_foot_or_so_with_botj

Huh?! What was that? My cell door's opening, oh crap they're here!!

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton C0a9aaf0c5e7a7f964441c451bf8f929

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton 68d8a5e698d563f803495b2b4786b9fe

The pair of guards dragged Nessy from her cell in the lowest part of the tower, and brought her high up, up up in the Pagoda where Shogun Otton, Hinoa and Minoto were waiting with a handful of anxious attendants.

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Faf992c866a3261322aa249851dcd63c33fb589f

The room was massive, ornate... and she could see far past the illusionary horizon that the Shogun had created for this swampy scented palace...

Nessy looked worriedly up at the massive frog man, who had to have been at least 15 or so feet tall! Gulp... She thought, swallowing, before glancing nervously at the twin priestesses and then back to the Shogun, being forced to kneel, painfully! "Owie, ow! I'm kneeling I'm kneeling! Sheesh..." She cried, glancing up at the Shogun. "L-Look. I don't know what I did wrong your grace, really... I was just passing through! How should I have known about the sensitive laws of your... realm?" She asked, before bowing respectfully as she could. This... was not how I expected my adventure to turn out... the half imp half dwarf thought...
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Darkstorm Zero, Random Mobs, Kiyoshi “Nene” Sanada and Hinoa Ryunoshi like this post

Back to top Go down

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Empty Re: The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton

Post  Minoto Ryunoshi Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:18 am

As soon as Minoto saw the little impling being dragged in, she knew it wasn't good...

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Minoto_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_aikome_haikome__cafe090d2390187b8e65b3bd8db30992

She turned to her sister, Hinoa, who was too busy eating to notice! "Hinoa... Hinoa....!" She whispered to her sister, before, aggressively jabbing her shoulder. "Hinoa! The Impling!" She hissed into her sister's ear.

She hoped their plan worked... she knew the barrier of the illusionary realm was tough, but with them being original Beijionese Elves... the Sea Elves of Yamatai, overriding the kitsunes the Otton had imprisoned was childsplay... it was just a matter of when the little gliders would arrive... Given its hidden nature, she made millions of paper and silk cranes that would hopefully lead to the hidden realm... but now she was worried the cranes may arrive too late. She hoped her sister's 'plan b' was going to work... if she even had a plan b! Leave it to Hinoa to come up with something last minute... She mentally sighed.
Minoto Ryunoshi
Minoto Ryunoshi
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero, Random Mobs, Nessvyn and Hinoa Ryunoshi like this post

Back to top Go down

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Empty Re: The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton

Post  Hinoa Ryunoshi Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:33 am

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Hinoa_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_yuuki_shin__sample-99396379fbbbb62da8e9b1a0faf9ffbd

Hinoa had not heard the arrival of Nessvyn, the Imp who was caught by the Shogun's guard while she was hopping through. Due to her demonic traits, she must have stumbled in easily enough, but her downfall was being caught on a frog mount- but Hinoa didn't see her enter given she was busy stuffing her face with the Lord Otton's rice, that was till Mino 'gently nudged' her arm!

"OW!" She coughed, wide eyed, glancing from her sister who nodded over to the large frog and the tiny impling. "Oh, when she get here?" Hino asked, rubbing her arm while she watched the little imp beg for mercy.

Both sisters rose to their feet, and approached the throne of the Shogun Otton.
The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton B7bd68c6d6f1932611dcf4b187e09048a2e0a479

"Leave the talking to me," she whispered back to Mino, putting on that Ancient Elven charm:

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Hinoa_and_minoto_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_rilima__1af872dc4b132d41523a9168c5c990d7

"My lord Shogun, we esteemed emissaries from Beijio would humbly ask you to spare this child from an untimely demise? Keeping her alive would show Beijio you are well meaning, kind, and a fair ruler. Beijio would see you as a brother in arms, and by extraditing your captive to her native land would be a great first step in peaceful negotiations!"

Hinoa stood by Nessy's left, while Minoto her right, and the trio looked up to the tall, massive frogman. "Need I remind you, that Beijio would be a prime ally for your Shogunate? The mortal Empress may be fickle, but she would see to reason with your most holy and noble of intentions! It would be best to think of the future, than of the present, and eating poor Nessvyn will not reflect well on future negotiations, milord..."
Hinoa Ryunoshi
Hinoa Ryunoshi
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero, Random Mobs, Nessvyn and Minoto Ryunoshi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:59 am

The giant frog was quiet, his eyes unable to focus on the trio in front of him due to how spaced out his eyes were... both blinked independently however as he listened to the Elven Jester prattle on... before he could listen no further. With a wave of his hand, he forced both elven women to far sides of the court, leaving Nessvyn alone!

"SILENCE!!" He bellowed, shifting in his seat.

The elves slid across the mirror sheen of his waxed floors and each eye looked intently at Lady Hinoa and Lady Minoto respectively. "What you ask of me is nonsense. I shall not hear any more. Is this tiny grub your country's ruler? I thought not. What does her life amount when compared to the life of your Empress? Are Beijio people weak at the knees when one of their own, nay, one not even of their own culture is ordered for execution? I thought not. Her crime and your 'talks of negotiation' are unrelated, and as guests to my humble pond for the past month and two weeks, who have used my precious parchment-"

Minoto winced.

"-and eaten much of my food stores-"

Hinoa whistled innocently enough, but no one bought it, not even Nessy nor Minoto who looked at her with lidded eyes.

"-and frankly taken advantage of my hospitality for far too long should remain silent, as I address the Impling of her crimes and sentence!" He bellowed slamming his ceremonial dagger... which was more a Scardian Buster sword in size which shook the room as he slammed down on the floor. He glanced back to Nessvyn, and snorted.

"Silence Imp! Three nights ago, you came upon my territory riding a giant, Galiavan Toad... though, it spoke well of your character, such a thing cannot stand in my fiefdom. You may have been unaware of your crimes, but guilty of them you are..." he snapped his fingers, and servants, mortal ones, began to roll in a large bowl of cooked rice, chopsticks, and plate greased with a dark, viscous fluid- large ones that accommodated the Shogun Otton's size!

"To this end, and to save face of the humiliation of a noble, and graceful toad being subjugated by a lesser being is most unsavory, I, Shogun Otton the Thirteenth of the Gerokero Clan, condemn you to death! Perhaps if there was more meat in my stores, I would have given you a lighter sentence, but be that I have become a pantry to a certain negotiator... you can curse them for leading me to this, most savory of decisions." He says, his mouth watery, his eyes trying to focus down on Nessvyn. "Say you any final words...?" He asked, slurping his mouth as he broke the chopsticks lain out before him!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Darkstorm Zero, Nessvyn, Hinoa Ryunoshi and Minoto Ryunoshi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Minoto Ryunoshi Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:04 am

Being blasted away by the Otton's force was unexpected, as she tumbled onto her side and slid with her chest against the floor till she hit one of the Shogun's statues. Minoto raised her chest, glancing over to Hinoa, then back to Nessvyn. ...Damn it, he's going to eat her...! She thought. "Milord, please... have mercy on this child. I shall work off my sister's gluttonous stomach, and shall even hunt for a nice and juicy boar for you, Milord. The Child was unaware of your esteemed laws, and should not be given such a harsh fate!" she explained.
Minoto Ryunoshi
Minoto Ryunoshi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinoa Ryunoshi Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:15 am

Hinoa tumbled back onto her ass, till she was forced sitting up. She winced, one eye glaring at the frog. Crap... he's totally going to eat her now. Crap Crap Crap, this isn't supposed to go down this way! Gotta find a way to keep munchkin from getting munched on! She thought, and quickly rose to her feet, and cast an ashamed gaze over to Minoto. "...my gluttonous stomach? Rude..." She puffed out her cheeks.

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Hinoa_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_nishikino_kee__64178891a2c8b08d95974e8b5659816d

She then returned her attention to the Shogun. "Milord... by the Great Serpent that is the second largest bowl of rice I've ever-"

Minoto: "-AHEM"

"-R-right," Hinoa shook her head and looked up at the great Otton frog. "You may not think that either of these scenarios can relate, but I can assure you that they do." She huffed and puffed, pulling Nessvyn up onto her feet. "It's going to be okay..." she says to the imp, before redirecting her gaze. "Shall we speak of the laws of Beijio? Of how it is illegal for you to have a living mortal within your belly as you walk its streets? Should you be treated the same as Nessvyn within our boarders? Let us handle this carefully, and speak of the future with Beijio in our interests..."
Hinoa Ryunoshi
Hinoa Ryunoshi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:21 am

"Y-yeah, thats a pretty large bowl of rice....!" She says worriedly to Hinoa, and felt butterflies in her stomach as she was about to enter Shogun Ottons!

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Otton_Shogun_scale_15_foot_or_so_with_Rice

She didn't feel right, as Hinoa helped her up. Looking at the rice, the labor put into making so much, and with no other side dish to pair it with... she knew that her time was limited, and Hinoa could speak up all she wanted to about it, you could almost... well, not really, it was still hard to put a bead on the big guy, but he wasn't interested in politics or laws... he was hungry.

She backed away, weak kneed. Unable to defend herself and with the worst lawyers in the history of Galiavan backing her case, she wanted to run... to flee! She didn't have her weapons, her gear, only the clothes she was wearing! She was about to make a break for it, she wasn't going to become the meat for his meal!!
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Darkstorm Zero, Random Mobs, Hinoa Ryunoshi and Minoto Ryunoshi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:56 am

"I said, SILENCE!!" The Shogun shouted, slamming his blade down once more, and with his free hand which held the chopsticks, reached out and snagged Nessy by them before she could slip away! He caught her, with one pinning her right arm against her chest, while the other left her left arm free but the stick was placed under her armpit! He lifted the squirmy, screaming imp into the air, and then slammed her face against the oily sludge. It wasn't soy sauce... but whatever it was made the woman gag, as he slid her meaty, bobbing chest into it, rolled the kicking girl onto her back; the inky fluid almost like tar, but it was cold and when he yanked her up from the mess, he pushed her into the rice bowl, and began stirring her up.

His eyes fell upon Hinoa, and he furrowed his crown. "Are you implying that I am like her? A criminal? That I, the holiest being in my realm is the same as this, meaty, snack sized grub?!" He bellowed, his neck puffing out with anger. Nessy continued to scream, albeit muffled as Shogun Otton rolled her into the rice, which clumped and clung to her figure, coating her up nicely.

"For weeks you have done nothing but stall my movements, telling me to wait on your Empress's seal of approval to meet with her. You tell me of Beijio's customs, of its weak, and simple people. You get offended when I sentence a criminal to my stomach, after you spent half of our time in my pantries!"

He pulls Nessvyn from the mountain of cooked rice, the woman squirming and coughing up rice clotting in her mouth as he held her curvaceous form before his face.

"Let us speak of politics whilst I dine..." he says, widening his sticky maw!

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Frog_600_10-07-14

He unfurled his tongue, the pinned, squirming meat was gently positioned against the sticky, warm tongue, before it coiled around Nessy and pulled her into his gaping throat!

MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH.....!

The Shogun Otton munched gleefully as his meaty, short stacked meal was rolled around his maw, her entire right thigh and arm hung out over his lips, her knee bent, arm reaching for his upper mouth as he slowly rolled and tucked the juicy, springy morsel coated in his favorite concoctions and a layer of sticky rice. His tongue licked the oily, sticky substance on Nessy's clothes and skin roughly, rubbing between those generously supple breasts of hers.

He glared down at Hinoa. "Welsh... aresh yoush callin' me a criminalsh?" He asked, slurping and sucking on the squirming, muffled Nessvyn wedged between his jaws!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:14 am

"W-waaaaah?!!" Nessy screamed, feeling her body pinned between the wooden sticks, lifted high up before face planted and being coated in thick, goopy inkiness that stank of fish and gods knew what else!

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton 51751490_p0_master1200_zpstvecwe3w_by_minamajikina77-dblvhg8

"Plah, pwah, aack!" She gasped, scissoring her legs, before she was yanked up and then pushed into the steaming bowl of hot and sticky rice! It was the rice humanoids ate, there was so much of it... it was getting everywhere! "I'm not a rice ball!" She coughed, kicking and squirming as she sank deep into the rice bowl! The humidity, the hot sticky rice that clung to her flesh and her hair, got into her nose, mouth, ears... She was being smothered by a billion pounds of cooked sticky rice! She thought she was going to suffocate, before she was yanked out!

"PWHAAAAAAAAAHH! ACK ACK...AH GODS....!" Nessy, wide eyed screamed, blinking bits of rice away from her eyelids as her green eyes focused on the slimy maw ahead of her! "N-No! NO NO NO! I'm not a rice baaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!- *CRUNCH*!" Nessy kicked, before she was flung into the mouth of the Shogun!

The humidity got more intense, the warm, sticky saliva washing over her body as his slimy tongue lathered her body, licking away the rice and odd coating as the right side of her body hung outside of his mouth, between his upper and lower lip! She clawed at his nose with her right palm, while her thick, sexy thigh showed itself off to his court, rubbing up and down the big guy's chin, one of her braided tails also hung outside, as her toeless, high heeled boot poked its pointy heel bits into his soft, rubbery flesh!

"Shogun, pluh-pluese staaaph!" Nessy gurgled, feeling the gross tongue rub in between and around her buxom frame, her massive tits being munched down by his ribbed roof and small teeth, her fingers outside unable to grab anything...

Oh Gods... I'm gonna... gonna get eaten alive!! Cried Nessy, as she kept up her heated, and anxious protests!

Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Minoto Ryunoshi Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:19 am

Minoto realized now it was too far from helping the young woman, as she stood up and glanced around for a weapon to utilize. We've been stalling this oversized pollywog long enough... he's going to eat her whole! Mino thought desperately, wishing she had her shield and lance:

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Minoto_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_ikurauni__a1866c9fc20b54c7e306b592aa92228c

She looked to Hinoa for confirmation as she nodded to one of the naganata equipped warriors in the room as discreetly as she could.
Minoto Ryunoshi
Minoto Ryunoshi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinoa Ryunoshi Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:25 am

Hinoa watched the scene unfold... and closed her eyes and sighed. She glanced over to Mino, and shook her head, before glancing up at the Frog Man. "...No, I was not, Milord. But, those of Beijio may consider you such with a squirming individual screaming for help coming from your stomach." She adds, before bowing to him. "I did not mean disrespect, I simply wish that the negotiations between our two nations go smoothly and efficiently..." she says closing her eyes with her lip trembling. Damn it...

A stray hand reached out and grabbed at a bunch of rice on the clean floor, and quickly brought it to her lips, eating it.
Hinoa Ryunoshi
Hinoa Ryunoshi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:44 am

The Shogun manipulated his tongue under Nessy's unique top, spreading her undercleavage apart, exploring and diving deep for rice deeply buried within her meaty, squishy rack...

Hinoa Ryunoshi wrote:Hinoa watched the scene unfold... and closed her eyes and sighed. She glanced over to Mino, and shook her head, before glancing up at the Frog Man. "...No, I was not, Milord. But, those of Beijio may consider you such with a squirming individual screaming for help coming from your stomach." She adds, before bowing to him. "I did not mean disrespect, I simply wish that the negotiations between our two nations go smoothly and efficiently..." she says closing her eyes with her lip trembling. Damn it...

A stray hand reached out and grabbed at a bunch of rice on the clean floor, and quickly brought it to her lips, eating it.

He eyed Hinoa's odd behavior and nodded as he grabbed more rice with his sticks, dropping large clumps ontop of Nessy's squirmy body, pushing the rice, and the meaty girl, deeper into his mouth. Nessy could be heard gasping as she rolled sideways, deeper, through the sticky strands and webbing of his stretched saliva as the tongue swooped under her, gathering her and the rice together and his rubbery maw bulged out with the imp as he chewed on both rice and imp. His small teeth couldn't do much to her, save cut her here and there, her blood adding to the rice along with her warm body was enough to bring great flavour to his favorite dish.

"Hmmmph...." He hummed, his cheeks bulging with squirming movement, Nessy's heels popping out the front of his lips as he rolled her from her half sitting up position wedged outstretched between both cheeks to laying flat on her not so flat chest, her upper body already inside his throat with her ass about to enter, his lips pinning her ankles all what kept him from swallowing her....

He lifted another small hill of rice, and pushed it against her heels, sliding both woman and rice mound down his gullet as his eyes went super wide and glossy...

GLICK....

A slight head jerk was all it needed, and Nessy was now bulging out his neck, and vanished behind his kimono and armor. The Frogman ribbited, licking his sticky lips with his tongue as he spoke clearly... now that his mouth was empty save for clumps of rice here and there. "Haah...." he began, and with his chop sticks, pulled out one of Nessy's hair baubles, and presented it to Minoto whom he pulled with his powers to join her sister. "This... this stone is a precious stone... a rare stone. I saw its brilliance but once before when I was but a wee tadpole... a man by the Clan of Blade-Breaker had mined such stones near your... precious Beijio... he killed my father for them. Hurp..." he half hiccuped, rabbeted and burped.

He continued to dine on his rice, but felt it lacking... ignoring that for now, as the poor impling struggled within his belly, he glanced down at Hinoa. "I have decided that I shall not wait for your Beijio's leader permission for me to enter... so I shall release one of you to tell her of my timely arrival." He explained, rubbing the sore spot of his chest where the armor rubbed against the bulge which was Nessvyn's body curled up inside him.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:54 am

Random Mobs wrote:The Shogun manipulated his tongue under Nessy's unique top, spreading her undercleavage apart, exploring and diving deep for rice deeply buried within her meaty, squishy rack...

Hinoa Ryunoshi wrote:Hinoa watched the scene unfold... and closed her eyes and sighed. She glanced over to Mino, and shook her head, before glancing up at the Frog Man. "...No, I was not, Milord. But, those of Beijio may consider you such with a squirming individual screaming for help coming from your stomach." She adds, before bowing to him. "I did not mean disrespect, I simply wish that the negotiations between our two nations go smoothly and efficiently..." she says closing her eyes with her lip trembling. Damn it...

He eyed Hinoa's odd behavior and nodded as he grabbed more rice with his sticks, dropping large clumps ontop of Nessy's squirmy body, pushing the rice, and the meaty girl, deeper into his mouth. Nessy could be heard gasping as she rolled sideways, deeper, through the sticky strands and webbing of his stretched saliva as the tongue swooped under her, gathering her and the rice together and his rubbery maw bulged out with the imp as he chewed on both rice and imp. His small teeth couldn't do much to her, save cut her here and there, her blood adding to the rice along with her warm body was enough to bring great flavour to his favorite dish.

"Hmmmph...." He hummed, his cheeks bulging with squirming movement, Nessy's heels popping out the front of his lips as he rolled her from her half sitting up position wedged outstretched between both cheeks to laying flat on her not so flat chest, her upper body already inside his throat with her ass about to enter, his lips pinning her ankles all what kept him from swallowing her....

He lifted another small hill of rice, and pushed it against her heels, sliding both woman and rice mound down his gullet as his eyes went super wide and glossy...

GLICK....

A slight head jerk was all it needed, and Nessy was now bulging out his neck, and vanished behind his kimono and armor. The Frogman ribbited, licking his sticky lips with his tongue as he spoke clearly... now that his mouth was empty save for clumps of rice here and there. "Haah...." he began, and with his chop sticks, pulled out one of Nessy's hair baubles, and presented it to Minoto whom he pulled with his powers to join her sister. "This... this stone is a precious stone... a rare stone. I saw its brilliance but once before when I was but a wee tadpole... a man by the Clan of Blade-Breaker had mined such stones near your... precious Beijio... he killed my father for them. Hurp..." he half hiccuped, rabbeted and burped.

He continued to dine on his rice, but felt it lacking... ignoring that for now, as the poor impling struggled within his belly, he glanced down at Hinoa. "I have decided that I shall not wait for your Beijio's leader permission for me to enter... so I shall release one of you to tell her of my timely arrival." He explained, rubbing the sore spot of his chest where the armor rubbed against the bulge which was Nessvyn's body curled up inside him.

"Uagh, ahhh...! Ack, stahp, you, pervert!!" Ness whined, trying to push the groping tongue from her underboob, before she was forced into the maw by the chopsticks and piles of sticky rice! "Hua, aaaah!" She moaned, rolling across his maw, legs outstretched between both cheeks, the Shogun's teeth tearing small holes into her clothing and flesh, causing blood to drip down her wounds, and absorb into the sticky rice where it could! "Ouch, ouch, STOP!" She protested, kicking and punching where she could, but the sticky rice slowed her movements, and before long, she was faced down, chest deep in the stinking frog's throat! "No, Please, somebody, help mee!" She screamed, wide green eyes staring down that tight gullet... she felt the tongue lapping at her thighs, and then rice being shoved against her wiggling toes!

"N-Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- GULP!" Nessy's scream was cut off by layers of fat and muscle, her curvy, short stack body sliding down his gullet and into a tight, humid interior that was too dark to see inside, splashing into his belly curled up tight as she tried to not drown in his digestive fluids, but unable to see which side was up or down in the blinding darkness... "Oh gawd... what... plah, ahhh!" she groaned, feeling more rice falling on top of her head as she was condemned to the Shogun Otton's belly!
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Minoto Ryunoshi Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:07 am

Random Mobs wrote:The Shogun manipulated his tongue under Nessy's unique top, spreading her undercleavage apart, exploring and diving deep for rice deeply buried within her meaty, squishy rack...

GLICK....

Minoto was confused. "We did not agree to this Milord, we have already dispatched a messenger to the palace... we should wait for the return reply of her Majesty." Mino explained. Being summoned next to her sister in such a manner, she hoped they had a plan if they had to go toe to toe against this big guy, who was suddenly giving them permission to leave. "Why wait till now, to make us part?" She pressed.
Minoto Ryunoshi
Minoto Ryunoshi
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero, Random Mobs and Hinoa Ryunoshi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinoa Ryunoshi Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:11 am

Minoto Ryunoshi wrote:

GLICK....

Minoto was confused. "We did not agree to this Milord, we have already dispatched a messenger to the palace... we should wait for the return reply of her Majesty." Mino explained. Being summoned next to her sister in such a manner, she hoped they had a plan if they had to go toe to toe against this big guy, who was suddenly giving them permission to leave. "Why wait till now, to make us part?" She pressed.

Hinoa stood up, and glanced to her sister. "Never mind her, your plan is just, Milord. I shall make arrangements with my sister to see her off with word of your timely arrival then." She replied, before turning Mino around with her, pushing her sister slightly ahead of her as she bid her farewell. "Lets not make more of a scene... lets just hurry along..." she whispered to her sister as they began to proceed out. "Enjoy your meal, MiLord..." Hinoa says with a glance back over her shoulder at him with a friendly wave.
Hinoa Ryunoshi
Hinoa Ryunoshi
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero, Random Mobs and Minoto Ryunoshi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:20 am

Hinoa Ryunoshi wrote:
Minoto Ryunoshi wrote:

GLICK....

Hinoa stood up, and glanced to her sister. "Never mind her, your plan is just, Milord. I shall make arrangements with my sister to see her off with word of your timely arrival then." She replied, before turning Mino around with her, pushing her sister slightly ahead of her as she bid her farewell. "Lets not make more of a scene... lets just hurry along..." she whispered to her sister as they began to proceed out. "Enjoy your meal, MiLord..." Hinoa says with a glance back over her shoulder at him with a friendly wave.

The shogun continued to chew on his rice... though disparagingly. "Hrmm..." He grumbled. "You only need one person to send a message..." he says, with watery lips, clapping his chop sticks as he reached out and grabbed Hinoa from behind! The chopsticks lifted up the woman's large breasts, and with a swift motion, separated the sisters with simple raise of his hand! "besides," he licked his lips with a smirk. "...my rice needs more meat! AAAH!" he moaned, widening his mouth and dropped Hinoa between his jaws!

CHOMP!!

The Priestess' red hakama pedaled with her long legs as he chewed on the elf. "Mmmm...for allsh...the... food...you ate....mmm... fattened....you up...well~" He hummed, clamping her kicking legs with the chopsticks, her knees hanging limp as he slurps Hinoa's taller body deeper within. His tongue coiled inside Hinoa's white kimono, parting her large, voluminous breasts, groping each succulent orb before his tongue wormed around her hips, under her ass and between her thighs, pulling her hakama practically off as his saliva dripped down his jaw... his eyes focusing on Minoto as he lewdly slurped her twin sister in his mouth; her delicious, rare, Beijionese Elf blood was too much! He had to swallow her... had to swallow the plump, delicious Elfling whole!!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Darkstorm Zero, Hinoa Ryunoshi and Minoto Ryunoshi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Minoto Ryunoshi Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:28 am

Minoto's mind broke as soon as Hinoa was yanked from her arm... it was in slow motion for her as she turned to see the Shogun gobble up Hinoa like he had with Nessy... his patience had ran out.

"HINOA!!!!!!!" Minoto shrieked, rushing for her sister, jumping up, grabbing her sister's ankles in a desperate attempt to keep her sister from being devoured! "LET HER GO!! LET HER GOOOOOO!!!" Minoto shrieked, kicking at the frog. "Hinoa, don't let him eat you! HINO! STOP EATING MY SISTER!!" Minoto shrieked, looking around for something to jab, poke or stab the Shogun with!
Minoto Ryunoshi
Minoto Ryunoshi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinoa Ryunoshi Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:31 am

Hinoa wasn't so surprised, but gasped and let out lewd noises as the tongue slid between her sensitive areas, disrobing her whilst her head leaned back into his throat! "Ah....aaaaaahhhh!!" Hinoa moaned, kicking her knees, knees which Minoto grabbed desperately onto. She could feel the teeth dig into her fleshy thighs, blood running up her hips as the saliva coated her curvy form. "Ah... NYAN haaah....!" Hinoa cried, inching ever more down his gullet...
Hinoa Ryunoshi
Hinoa Ryunoshi
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero, Random Mobs and Minoto Ryunoshi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:44 am

"HEW HEW HEW...~" The shogun delighted in Minoto's futile efforts, and the more mature, delectable taste of her annoying older sister, Hinoa. He backhanded Minoto away, pushing Hinoa's legs into his mouth with the aid of his chopsticks, tapping the bottom of her sandals to push them into his slimy maw before his lips curled over the utensil. "Mmm hmmm...." he hummed, munching and rolling the woman in his mouth, taking what was left of his rice and pilled it ontop of Hinoa inside his maw, his cheeks bulging up before he tilted his head back, closed his creepy eyes tight...

Ulp-

One deep swallow...

-GULP~

Followed by another! Hinoa's bulge traveled down his neck, vanishing as quickly as it was formed! The Shogun licked his lips, flecked with rice, setting down the bowl in his other hand as he used the chopstick to pick his teeth of some of Hinoa's vestments. "Mmm... I had my doubts about you two being real, real Beijionese Sea Elves, given my people nearly ate your kind out of exi-urp, existence..." Otton taunted, flicking part of HInoa's hakama and one of her sandals out of his slimy maw, the materials flopping before the surviving sister. "Such rarities... Hmm... I believe I changed my mind, Minoto... you shall be put away in my dungeons. I shall have one of my servants mate with you, and I will eat your children." He says savagely. "I decided Beijo is not worthy for allegiance. My astrologyn has foreseen the change of tides... from blue, to a bleak purple. The void... is our new master once we have destroyed Beijio, and I've eaten your Empress... the rest will be given to my warriors, my nobles... your nation, urp, will be a feeding pen for my people now.... hew hew hew...." he chuckled rubbing his armored belly tauntingly as it gurgled and groaned.

Outside... a new statue was unveiled in the courtyard...

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Tumblr_cab8f324e923ebee5ec5aae9fa2faede_4df62253_1280
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Minoto Ryunoshi Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:04 am

Random Mobs wrote:"HEW HEW HEW...~" The shogun delighted in Minoto's futile efforts, and the more mature, delectable taste of her annoying older sister, Hinoa. He backhanded Minoto away, pushing Hinoa's legs into his mouth with the aid of his chopsticks, tapping the bottom of her sandals to push them into his slimy maw before his lips curled over the utensil. "Mmm hmmm...." he hummed, munching and rolling the woman in his mouth, taking what was left of his rice and pilled it ontop of Hinoa inside his maw, his cheeks bulging up before he tilted his head back, closed his creepy eyes tight...

Ulp-

One deep swallow...

-GULP~

Followed by another! Hinoa's bulge traveled down his neck, vanishing as quickly as it was formed! The Shogun licked his lips, flecked with rice, setting down the bowl in his other hand as he used the chopstick to pick his teeth of some of Hinoa's vestments. "Mmm... I had my doubts about you two being real, real Beijionese Sea Elves, given my people nearly ate your kind out of exi-urp, existence..." Otton taunted, flicking part of HInoa's hakama and one of her sandals out of his slimy maw, the materials flopping before the surviving sister. "Such rarities... Hmm... I believe I changed my mind, Minoto... you shall be put away in my dungeons. I shall have one of my servants mate with you, and I will eat your children." He says savagely. "I decided Beijo is not worthy for allegiance. My astrologyn has foreseen the change of tides... from blue, to a bleak purple. The void... is our new master once we have destroyed Beijio, and I've eaten your Empress... the rest will be given to my warriors, my nobles... your nation, urp, will be a feeding pen for my people now.... hew hew hew...." he chuckled rubbing his armored belly tauntingly as it gurgled and groaned.

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Tumblr_cab8f324e923ebee5ec5aae9fa2faede_4df62253_1280

The back hand slid the poor woman tumbling across the court, his guards alerted, the defiant warrior priestess roared as she beat the frogs off her, reaching out for Hinoa! "NO PLEASE DONT!!"

GLICK~

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Minota sobbed, falling to her knees, with teary eyes, watching her other half vanish inside the toad, like... like their mother had. Like their Aunts and Uncles had... like everyone else had so many centuries ago..! "Y-you bastard!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!! I'LL KILL YOUUUUUUHOOOHOOOOOoooooooo!!" sobbed the elf, trying to bat off her attackers through hazy eyes, her sandals slipping off as she crawled, pulling half of the court's guards with her before she landed on her chest, and was forced to watch her sister and Nesy succumb to the beast... she whined, a pitiful moaning whine as she pounded on the floor, dragging her nails across the floor.

"I'll kill you... I'll KILL YOU!!" She threatened. Even as the creature unveiled his true allegiance with the beast of the void... the statue they had been hiding from them for weeks! She supposed this was his true intentions after all... fattening them up to devour later on, but Nessy's arrival had complicated things, and now... she was going to become some sort of yokai breeding station? No way...

"I'll kill you... even if it kills me! You son of a bitch.... you fucking bastard!! You ate my sister you nasty booger!!" She half sobbed, half screamed, knocking back the creatures holding her down, and running towards him, whilst dragging some of his entourage behind her!
Minoto Ryunoshi
Minoto Ryunoshi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:19 am

Minoto Ryunoshi wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:"HEW HEW HEW...~" The shogun delighted in Minoto's futile efforts, and the more mature, delectable taste of her annoying older sister, Hinoa. He backhanded Minoto away, pushing Hinoa's legs into his mouth with the aid of his chopsticks, tapping the bottom of her sandals to push them into his slimy maw before his lips curled over the utensil. "Mmm hmmm...." he hummed, munching and rolling the woman in his mouth, taking what was left of his rice and pilled it ontop of Hinoa inside his maw, his cheeks bulging up before he tilted his head back, closed his creepy eyes tight...

Ulp-

One deep swallow...

-GULP~

The back hand slid the poor woman tumbling across the court, his guards alerted, the defiant warrior priestess roared as she beat the frogs off her, reaching out for Hinoa! "NO PLEASE DONT!!"

GLICK~

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Minota sobbed, falling to her knees, with teary eyes, watching her other half vanish inside the toad, like... like their mother had. Like their Aunts and Uncles had... like everyone else had so many centuries ago..! "Y-you bastard!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!! I'LL KILL YOUUUUUUHOOOHOOOOOoooooooo!!" sobbed the elf, trying to bat off her attackers through hazy eyes, her sandals slipping off as she crawled, pulling half of the court's guards with her before she landed on her chest, and was forced to watch her sister and Nesy succumb to the beast... she whined, a pitiful moaning whine as she pounded on the floor, dragging her nails across the floor.

"I'll kill you... I'll KILL YOU!!" She threatened. Even as the creature unveiled his true allegiance with the beast of the void... the statue they had been hiding from them for weeks! She supposed this was his true intentions after all... fattening them up to devour later on, but Nessy's arrival had complicated things, and now... she was going to become some sort of yokai breeding station? No way...

"I'll kill you... even if it kills me! You son of a bitch.... you fucking bastard!! You ate my sister you nasty booger!!" She half sobbed, half screamed, knocking back the creatures holding her down, and running towards him, whilst dragging some of his entourage behind her!  

The Shogun finished his rice while taking in Minoto's screams of sorrow and profanities. He calmly chewed and swallowed it, setting the sticks upon the bowl before emitting: "Oishii... Gochisou sama deshita~" The frog said the ancient Beijionese phrase thanking the Gods for his meal, before smiling at the remaining Beijionese Elf. He took the chopsticks, and grabbed the woman by her neck. "I could snap you like a twig... but as your sister said... I need to think of the future. Instead of eating you, I'll be breeding you. Be happy for your cursed existence starting today." he says, before slamming her face into the wood hard enough that blood splattered, but not enough he shattered her skull. "Take her to the lower levels... give her a view... urp..." he belched, rubbing his swollen belly. He stood up, and walked over to the balcony of the pagoda, looking down at the statue below of the void dragon, as the imp and elf dissolved inside him, and the remaining sister was carried away with an ironic purpose ahead of her.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Minoto Ryunoshi Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:04 pm

Minoto's eyes widen as she was slammed face first into the floor....the woman gasping and twitching as she slowly lost consciousness. "Hiii...no....ah...." she moaned, before her vision went dark and she finally blacked out. Dragged away to the dungeon of the Shogun Otton, it would not be a day later till she regained consciousness... in a stockade of sorts in a cell on the lowest floor of the pagoda.

"Bastard... ate Hinoa... damn it... damn it all!" She hissed, trying to manipulate her bindings.... but could not. She was given a view of a dragon statue bellowing purple flame outside... and judging from her clothing, she had not yet lost her "pride" to the Shoguns servants yet. "C'mon.... c'monnnnn!" She grumbled, manipulating her bindings as best she could... but to no avail. It was then, a gentle warm wind blew... and she noticed one of the paper cranes. She blinked... and then could sense Barduwulf was close by! Little Samurai!! Yes... we just need to... guide him... I need to now... if I can lead him to me.... I can be free of my bindings... She thought, dragging her foot over to kick up the crane, before blowing it.

Minoto Ryunoshi
Minoto Ryunoshi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Minoto Ryunoshi Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:07 am

(from here)

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton Tumblr_psnydx6Ad11vfghk4_1280

The crane waited for the trio, flapping its silken wings patiently before they appeared, and the creation soared down the forested hill they were on... leading them to the palace of the Otton Shogun.

It was half submerged in the swamp, and the crane took notice to make them aware of the potential threats as sharp tooth man eating carp the size of a small dog leaped from the scummy water in an attempt to bite at the flying crane! But it then waited near a partially submerged barred window...

Unaware of her crane leading them to her... it had been two days since the Shogun killed Nessvyn and her sister... Minoto was sullen, in the stockade, her knees impossibly sore as she waited for the demented human servant to appear at long last to begin this 'mating ritual'. She was anxious for this, as she was going to grip his neck with her ankles and snap it like a twig! She wasn't going to make it easy for them, she was going to get free somehow, kill them all...

"Hinoa... oh my poor sister..." she wept, sobbing softly as she heard the footsteps of the deranged human appointed as the 'breeder' begin to make his way towards her cell... She had to compose herself... be ready for the strike when he arrived...
Minoto Ryunoshi
Minoto Ryunoshi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:20 pm

An arrow pierced the skull of the one approaching Minoto with ill intent. As the lumbering individual fell, Minoto could see Barduwulf standing behind him from a distance. “Whew, was worried i wouldn’t make it in time. I hope these people haven’t hurt you too badly, Minoto.” He approached the stockade, and quickly drew and sheathed his sword, slicing through the lock holding it closed.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Ayaka Kamisato Beijiosaki likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayaka Kamisato Beijiosaki Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:24 am

Meanwhile...

A small precession of warriors on white, armored horses approached the hidden palace specified on the map sent out of the yokai's realm. At the head of the band of well equipped warriors clad with white and black armor, bearing the clan sigil of the Beijiosaki, was the Lady Damiyo herself- Princess Ayaka Kamisato-Beijiosaki, close, blood cousin and the little family the Empress of Beijio, Sango Sigara had.

She regarded the location with little interest, finding the mangrove's swampy atmosphere obviously less to be desired. Still, she intercepted letters between Sango and Beijio's trusted Miko, Minoto and Hinoa, who said that the Shogun Otton and his 'hopping band of miscreants' were up to something fishy, and were also executing a traveler for the crime of 'riding a frog'. They bought time by trying to negotiate an alliance with Beijio proper, like that was ever truly going to fall through with cheating yokai from 'Gambler's mangrove' of all places. She'd feed herself to the nearest predator if she thought her Cousin would seriously consider such an obvious lie.

As the illusion peeled away and she was now riding up to a half sunken palace and temple, she caught movement to the right. She saw a Samurai, ninja? and some non-traditional Miko swim up to one of the towers. She had an idea who the samurai was- given the stories. The miko in the red dress also appeared familiar but the half-pirate-half ninja was a perplexing thought that didn't want to stick. "Follow them." She says softly to one of her invisible allies, who began to set off towards the group, whilst the governess of the Beijiosaki clan prepared to announce herself to Shogun Otton's frogly court.

Ayaka Kamisato Beijiosaki
Ayaka Kamisato Beijiosaki
Recruit
Recruit

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next