Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove)

+2
Minoto Ryunoshi
Kaede Wakimoto
6 posters

Go down

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) Empty Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove)

Post  Kaede Wakimoto Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:25 am

Upon being summoned by Onmyoji Master, the Priestess Minoto, Kaede Wakimoto set off directly to Hara Village and the large mangrove swamp which extended past its sacred forests- a forest she had seen set ablaze recently, and could feel the powerful demonic energy reverberating deeper within. However, that was not the mission she was being paid for.

She leaned her back against a tree, waiting for the General of Beijio to come assist her. Given the nature of the mission... it was best to go in stealthy, as Frog Yokai were not to be trifled with- they made great assassins, ninja and smugglers for a reason, and some liked the taste of mortal flesh, or even immortal flesh such as the Elven Priestesses stuck down there as well...
Kaede Wakimoto
Kaede Wakimoto
Recruit
Recruit

Minoto Ryunoshi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) Empty Re: Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove)

Post  Minoto Ryunoshi Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:20 am

Several origami cranes flew about like flocks of real birds in the swamp... their number stretching, but each waited patiently for the arrival of the rest of the party, to help lead the heroes through the mangrove and into the illusionary realm of the Shogun Otton without raising alarm...
Minoto Ryunoshi
Minoto Ryunoshi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) Empty Re: Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove)

Post  Fuu Inoue Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:47 am

(from here)

A black stallion soon arrived to the tangled mangroves of the smugglers mangrove, just outside Hara village. Fuu knew the rest of the way had to be travelled on foot, so she disembarked and made her way into the woodland, looking for this 'Kaede' Onmyoji. "Ms. Mage.... Ms Onmyoji? Where are you...?" She called out through the mist and fog, the muck coming up to her knees as she waded through this disgusting swamp...
Fuu Inoue
Fuu Inoue
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:54 pm

It wasn’t long before the general caught up with Fuu….. carrying a large box of prepared Dango… “Hope I haven’t been keeping you too long, I had to acquire something for Hinoa. ….yeah, I should explain, but first have you met with our Onmyoji?”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Kaede Wakimoto likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaede Wakimoto Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:09 pm

barduwulf wrote:It wasn’t long before the general caught up with Fuu….. carrying a large box of prepared Dango… “Hope I haven’t been keeping you too long, I had to acquire something for Hinoa. ….yeah, I should explain, but first have you met with our Onmyoji?”

"I did not know if she was a pirate, or one of yours... I was only told of the General's arrival after all." Came a sexy voice through the mist, and the woman soon appeared before them both. "So I decided to lie low, till you arrived." she smiled, holding up an Onmyo talisman.

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) Wakimoto_Makiko_Kaede

"Wakimoto Makiko Kaede..." she introduced herself, lowering her talisman and the thick mist receded. "Lady Minoto taught me some of the basics of Onmyoji, to aid her is an honor I do not deserve." She cooed, smirking playfully.
Kaede Wakimoto
Kaede Wakimoto
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Inoue Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:14 pm

Kaede Wakimoto wrote:
barduwulf wrote:It wasn’t long before the general caught up with Fuu….. carrying a large box of prepared Dango… “Hope I haven’t been keeping you too long, I had to acquire something for Hinoa. ….yeah, I should explain, but first have you met with our Onmyoji?”

"I did not know if she was a pirate, or one of yours... I was only told of the General's arrival after all." Came a sexy voice through the mist, and the woman soon appeared before them both. "So I decided to lie low, till you arrived." she smiled, holding up an Onmyo talisman.

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) Wakimoto_Makiko_Kaede

"Wakimoto Makiko Kaede..." she introduced herself, lowering her talisman and the thick mist receded. "Lady Minoto taught me some of the basics of Onmyoji, to aid her is an honor I do not deserve." She cooed, smirking playfully.

Startled by both arrivals, she suddenly glared at Kaede with suspicion. "Okay... I could bite that... if I wasn't calling out your name walking around knee deep in muck for the past twenty minutes. You're a fox, I can see it all over you. Born from a kitsune you are, you could have dropped the mist and saved me the trouble!" She grunted, before turning to Barduwulf. "No, you're fine General... what the heck is that?" She pressed him, pointing at the box.
Fuu Inoue
Fuu Inoue
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:29 pm

“Ah, yes, Miss Kaede, Hinoa’s message mentioned you. Nice to meet you, aside from the circumstances.” He does a light bow than turns to Fuu. “Ok, so Hinoa and Minoto Ryunoshi are elven shrine maidens who have served Beijio for centuries now, formerly from Ryunoshi island, and helped raised me after my parents passed. They were working on restoring a ward when they stumbled into this mess, and this tends to happen to them quite a bit. They also sometimes insist they be called “quest maidens” instead of shrine maidens, but it’s more of a quirk to them. Hinoa herself is quite skilled with the bow and the personable type, while Minoto uses a lance and greatshield, and is more reserved, but she’s just a bit shy. Also, Hinoa is a glutton, eating through rations at lightning pace. So…” raises box “I acquired her some Dango, from that place near the gardens, Fluffy Bunny Dango. As for locating them…” he points to the origami cranes floating around them. “….they like to use those to guide people. We follow those, we’ll get to them easily.”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Fuu Inoue and Kaede Wakimoto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Inoue Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:32 pm

Fuu blinked, pointing at the origami crane on his head yet. "By the way... that one hasn't left your hair since I showed up at your place.... a new hat for you?" She teased, before she finally put two and two together. "WAIT, hold up, so their last name doesn't come from the Island of Ryunoshi?!"
Fuu Inoue
Fuu Inoue
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaede Wakimoto Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:35 pm

Fuu Inoue wrote:Fuu blinked, pointing at the origami crane on his head yet. "By the way... that one hasn't left your hair since I showed up at your place.... a new hat for you?" She teased, before she finally put two and two together. "WAIT, hold up, so their last name doesn't come from the Island of Ryunoshi?!"

Kaede slow clapped, then proceeded to wrap her arm around the General's in a more than friendly manner. "How astute of you, Lady Fuu~" She cooed. "Naturally, its not the Island which gave them their name, but their name they gave to their island~" She teased, before patting the crane atop Bardwulf's head.
Kaede Wakimoto
Kaede Wakimoto
Recruit
Recruit

Fuu Inoue likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Minoto Ryunoshi Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:37 pm

The said crane atop Bard's head yet suddenly flapped its wings, surprising both ladies before it spun around them twice, and lead them towards other cranes, deeper in the mangrove, seemingly pausing to wait for them to catch up...
Minoto Ryunoshi
Minoto Ryunoshi
Private
Private

Fuu Inoue and Kaede Wakimoto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:47 pm

“Ok, keep your voices low, we don’t want to spook those frog yokai, they’d probably attack if they found us.” He said to the two, following the paper crane.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Kaede Wakimoto and Minoto Ryunoshi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Inoue Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:15 pm

Fuu's eyes glanced Kaede over, immune to her attempts to flirt with the General, she was used to that- but before she could retort anyway (because she could), the crane atop Bard's head flapped and flew into the mangrove. "Yeah, best move silently." the former pirate says, leading the way. "Best I lead, I know the smuggler's mangrove like the back of-" she suddenly vanished, sinking into the deep muck past her head. Bubbles popping on the surface... before Bard reached in and pulled the blushing, tanned beauty who had an annoyed look on her face. "...drop off."

(to here/Dungeon)

Last edited by Fuu Inoue on Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Fuu Inoue
Fuu Inoue
Private First Class
Private First Class

Kaede Wakimoto and Minoto Ryunoshi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaede Wakimoto Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:25 pm

"Might... wanna watch your step, Ms. Inoue." She says to the former pirate with a smirk, helping her up as well.

"I have talismans deployed right now to aid us with out stealth, we should be fine if we avoid louder disturbances such as drop offs and arguments." She reassured Bard whilst half teasing Fuu, before turning to the woman with a smile. "My playfulness aside, I wish for a successful outcome to this mission as well. Not only does a lot of money ride on this, but Priestess Minoto was a one time mentor to me, and I haven't forgotten any of her lessons."

She then kept her voice low, held onto both Bards and Fuu's belt to keep them from being separated in the mist. "Lead the way, pirate queen." Kaede whispered into Inoue's ear.

(to here)

Last edited by Kaede Wakimoto on Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaede Wakimoto
Kaede Wakimoto
Recruit
Recruit

Minoto Ryunoshi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Minoto Ryunoshi Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:00 am

The paper cranes flew gracefully, leading the trio deeper into the swamp and as best as they could in avoiding unnecessary drop offs... before long, they stood before the slight shimmering of a barrier... the crane which had been roosting on Barduwulf's head 'vanished' through the rippling barrier like a stone dropped in still water... beyond this veil was something spectacular...

(to here)
Minoto Ryunoshi
Minoto Ryunoshi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Caligo Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:00 am

(From here)

Narration (continued): ...no worries, there'll be more to tell about me'n Miss Sylica later on. I promise, so long as I'm still alive in your care 'gents'. Well anyway, I had myself a job to do. A downright dirty an' nasty one at that mates! Don't be fooled, the Gambler's Mangrove is a fearsome place to be, and that is mostly due to them Frog Yokai livin' there eatin' civilized folk like rabbid dogs! I mean, I get it... they're sentient beasts and spirits, but have a little spine and go after somethin' that could fight back...! Not that I'm one to talk...

Ka-CHUNK!

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) Breland_56_sniper_Bipod_up_Camo_Jungle_Silenced_2

Jac racked back the bolt of the Breland 56CSJ, after screwing on the suppressor and wrapping the already camouflaged gun in wrappings to hide scope glare and the like. He himself, wore protective clothing that would mostly hide his body temp, covering his face and protect him while he was in the leach infested water. Over himself, he wore the Cape of the Ghillie, which was blessed by the Fae to endow him with invisibility in woodland, and it worked. He unfolded the bipod...

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) Breland_56_sniper_Bipod_down_Camo_Jungle_Silencer_2

...and it sank part way into the mud. That'll be difficult to compensate for... eh, I'll just have to lean less into the stock and brace the weapon without jerking it too hard. He told himself, as he adjusted the specially modified scope Toefor handled.

Narration: ...You see, to get into the Yokai Realm, you need a special skill or ability to do so. I don't have that particular ability, and could give a rats ass about the procedures to enter one myself. Nah, thanks to Tofe, I didn't even need to be in the realm. In hindsight, I'd like to apologize for being a hypocrite, but... the wretched slime fucks deserved what was comin' to them mates!

Jac's scope allowed him to see through the magic of the Yokai realm, he could see Otton's floating palace... and could see others infiltrating it. Hmm... guess I'm late. No matter. I can do this. He smirked at his inner dialogue, flicking the safety switch to 'fire' as he zoomed in through the barrier and through walls. The scope gave him suggestions on where about to aim... however, not to snub his employer's handiwork, sometimes the suggestions were... just too slow for Jac to really process. He was gifted in this craft, potentially a Gunslinger in the making!... but he wasn't going to sell himself to that organization, nor any other! He liked his freedom, and despite his skill... he thought himself unable to do what it would take to survive that kind of training; he had it rough as it was!

Jac saw his first enemy in question, lined up in his sights. Through the magic of the scope, he could make out his employer sitting within the throne room. He smirked, and simply waited for the right timing.

Narration: You might be thinkin: 'Sure, the scope can see through the barrier, but that small caliber rifle won't do much!' Heh... don't doubt good old Toefor... who'd ya think inscribed my bullets?

"One." he breathes, and pulls the trigger. Silently, a single round flies from the barrel of the rifle! The bullet whizzed through obstacles, avoiding them entirely as it equally ignored the barrier surrounding the Floating Palace! The bullet continued to whiz through further obstacles, even targets he hadn't yet decided upon; continuing without fail till it found its intended mark!

Splat! Went the frogman he aimed at, as he shifted his aim to the next. "Two-"
Jac Caligo
Jac Caligo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Onihime Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:05 pm

Onihime lifted the mossy hatch, pulling herself up from the swampy entrance that had been previously the basement sectors of Shogun Otton's Floating Palace, having finally found the means to cross through from the Yokai Realm or... Demon Realm to be more specific. "So, this is what a real forest looks like... better than that swampy cellar, eyyyuck!" She grimaced, shivering. Upon lifting herself out, the young, curvaceous horned princess of the Onizama Tribe shook her hair, her generous curves jiggling as she did before she fell flat onto her back!

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) Eab44fe3c0eb915765f6e76cab22a786

"Haa...." she sighed. "Hm?" She blinked, sniffing something to her right.

Jac Caligo wrote:(From here)

Narration (continued): ...no worries, there'll be more to tell about me'n Miss Sylica later on. I promise, so long as I'm still alive in your care 'gents'. Well anyway, I had myself a job to do. A downright dirty an' nasty one at that mates! Don't be fooled, the Gambler's Mangrove is a fearsome place to be, and that is mostly due to them Frog Yokai livin' there eatin' civilized folk like rabbid dogs! I mean, I get it... they're sentient beasts and spirits, but have a little spine and go after somethin' that could fight back...! Not that I'm one to talk...

Ka-CHUNK!

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) Breland_56_sniper_Bipod_up_Camo_Jungle_Silenced_2

Jac racked back the bolt of the Breland 56CSJ, after screwing on the suppressor and wrapping the already camouflaged gun in wrappings to hide scope glare and the like. He himself, wore protective clothing that would mostly hide his body temp, covering his face and protect him while he was in the leach infested water. Over himself, he wore the Cape of the Ghillie, which was blessed by the Fae to endow him with invisibility in woodland, and it worked. He unfolded the bipod...

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) Breland_56_sniper_Bipod_down_Camo_Jungle_Silencer_2

...and it sank part way into the mud. That'll be difficult to compensate for... eh, I'll just have to lean less into the stock and brace the weapon without jerking it too hard. He told himself, as he adjusted the specially modified scope Toefor handled.

Narration: ...You see, to get into the Yokai Realm, you need a special skill or ability to do so. I don't have that particular ability, and could give a rats ass about the procedures to enter one myself. Nah, thanks to Tofe, I didn't even need to be in the realm. In hindsight, I'd like to apologize for being a hypocrite, but... the wretched slime fucks deserved what was comin' to them mates!

Jac's scope allowed him to see through the magic of the Yokai realm, he could see Otton's floating palace... and could see others infiltrating it. Hmm... guess I'm late. No matter. I can do this. He smirked at his inner dialogue, flicking the safety switch to 'fire' as he zoomed in through the barrier and through walls. The scope gave him suggestions on where about to aim... however, not to snub his employer's handiwork, sometimes the suggestions were... just too slow for Jac to really process. He was gifted in this craft, potentially a Gunslinger in the making!... but he wasn't going to sell himself to that organization, nor any other! He liked his freedom, and despite his skill... he thought himself unable to do what it would take to survive that kind of training; he had it rough as it was!

Jac saw his first enemy in question, lined up in his sights. Through the magic of the scope, he could make out his employer sitting within the throne room. He smirked, and simply waited for the right timing.

Narration: You might be thinkin: 'Sure, the scope can see through the barrier, but that small caliber rifle won't do much!' Heh... don't doubt good old Toefor... who'd ya think inscribed my bullets?

"One." he breathes, and pulls the trigger. Silently, a single round flies from the barrel of the rifle! The bullet whizzed through obstacles, avoiding them entirely as it equally ignored the barrier surrounding the Floating Palace! The bullet continued to whiz through further obstacles, even targets he hadn't yet decided upon; continuing without fail till it found its intended mark!

Onihime pulled herself up, and walked over to the shape of a person, laying prone in inch high water and grass. Is...that a human? I never seen one up close before! She smirked, blinked her lidded blue eyes and leaning forwards:

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) E6c1fb249a57b0ab6c228c3dd3933db0

"Heya~ Whatchya doin' human? I didn't know your kind can turn themselves invisible like this! Is it a trick?" she asked, poking what looked like a blanket to her.
Onihime
Onihime
Recruit
Recruit

Edgar Holden and Jac Caligo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Caligo Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:23 pm

"-three." Jac mutters under his breath, shooting a third, jumping frogruai that had jumped at his employer from behind.

Onihime wrote:Onihime lifted the mossy hatch, pulling herself up from the swampy entrance that had been previously the basement sectors of Shogun Otton's Floating Palace, having finally found the means to cross through from the Yokai Realm or... Demon Realm to be more specific. "So, this is what a real forest looks like... better than that swampy cellar, eyyyuck!" She grimaced, shivering. Upon lifting herself out, the young, curvaceous horned princess of the Onizama Tribe shook her hair, her generous curves jiggling as she did before she fell flat onto her back!

"Haa...." she sighed. "Hm?" She blinked, sniffing something to her right.

Jac Caligo wrote:(From here)

Ka-CHUNK!

Onihime pulled herself up, and walked over to the shape of a person, laying prone in inch high water and grass. Is...that a human? I never seen one up close before! She smirked, blinked her lidded blue eyes and leaning forwards:

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) E6c1fb249a57b0ab6c228c3dd3933db0

"Heya~ Whatchya doin' human? I didn't know your kind can turn themselves invisible like this! Is it a trick?" she asked, poking what looked like a blanket to her.

He was initially unaware of the oni who appeared behind him, till she was leaning over him, poking at his Ghillie cape that shrouded him.

Narration: Oh....right. Her. Yeah, I'm a little fuzzy on the details, but that horny horned yokai there is my 'wife'. I think.... again, fuzzy on the details. Huh? What you mean that ain't relevant? Whose tellin' the story here?? You want to hear my story or not? I don't ask 'Boars Head' over there why he's eating a ham sandwich, now, do I?!

We good to go? Okay?? Okay... so as I was sayin', I think she's my 'wife' but again, fuzzy on the details-

Jac blinked up at the woman poking him, then brought his eyes back to the scope.

Narration: She was sorta just standing there, poking and prodding me. Dunno how she could see through the Ghillie cape's properties; by itself its a magic cloth that makes one blend into woodland and forest, but it was also modified by Tofe, so... how the hell she could see through it? I'm not sure. In either case, I figured as long as I ignored her, she'd go away. I didn't want any distractions, I was on a job after all!

Jac fired the rifle again, shooting another target, hitting two at a time just outside the throne room's doors. "-five." he muttered under his breath. He still had fifteen more rounds left in the magazine, as he turned the weapon to hidden targets in the rafters of the throne room. He'd leave the 'big guy' for his employer to handle, she wanted his head personally after all. All the while, he kept his cool as the Oni tried to get his attention.
Jac Caligo
Jac Caligo
Private
Private

Onihime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) Empty Meeting 'Husband'?

Post  Onihime Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:43 pm

Onihime raised a brow. "Uh... human?" she began, blinking at him as he continued to hide under the blanket. She poked and prodded at him a little longer. "I can hear you... and smell you." Onihime continued, puffing her cheeks before closing her eyes, looking like she was losing her patience. First human I run into and he's so... rude! "Ah, I guess there isn't anything here after all..." she says, standing erect with her arms open in a shrug. "I guess I must have been mistaken~" She sighed, walking away.

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaam!!

....Onihime slammed her back down on top of the hidden human! "Ahhh... this mossy grass is the most... COMFY!" She continued to play along, rubbing her back against the hidden human's, arms spread out wide, her shapely legs crossed, and her butt squished against the small of his back! "Such a springy bed of mossy grass this! I feel so honored being able to lay upon such virgin, fertile moss!" she continued, now digging her elbows into his sides, her lidded eyes glancing over to where she assumed his head was, as she could still hear him counting. She wore a mischievous, almost malicious smirk whilst doing so! Well, if they want to pretend they're not here, then so be it! I'll play along!
Onihime
Onihime
Recruit
Recruit

Edgar Holden and Jac Caligo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Caligo Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:18 am

Onihime wrote:Onihime raised a brow. "Uh... human?" she began, blinking at him as he continued to hide under the blanket. She poked and prodded at him a little longer. "I can hear you... and smell you." Onihime continued, puffing her cheeks before closing her eyes, looking like she was losing her patience. First human I run into and he's so... rude! "Ah, I guess there isn't anything here after all..." she says, standing erect with her arms open in a shrug. "I guess I must have been mistaken~" She sighed, walking away.

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaam!!

....Onihime slammed her back down on top of the hidden human! "Ahhh... this mossy grass is the most... COMFY!" She continued to play along, rubbing her back against the hidden human's, arms spread out wide, her shapely legs crossed, and her butt squished against the small of his back! "Such a springy bed of mossy grass this! I feel so honored being able to lay upon such virgin, fertile moss!" she continued, now digging her elbows into his sides, her lidded eyes glancing over to where she assumed his head was, as she could still hear him counting. She wore a mischievous, almost malicious smirk whilst doing so! Well, if they want to pretend they're not here, then so be it! I'll play along!

Narration: ...couldn't you blame me though? Who wouldn't fall for a cute demoness who plops down onto your back like that? Even if she did pop a disk or two, my back is still killin' me!

Jac's shot went high, though it pierced the leg of a frog-man on another level, so no wasted shots, thankfully! "Mmmph...!" grunted the hunter who glanced up through the curtain of his bangs and barely make out the shape of the curvaceous, somewhat heavy yokai on top of him. C'mon... leave me be...! How the hell can ya even sense me?! He thought, but tried his best to ignore the Oni, who was grinding at his sides. He could see a Keropin far off in the water through the scope of his rifle-

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) Dd0zezy-4ef2dda1-3374-4fb4-ab06-72d693ed6b4e.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGQwemV6eS00ZWYyZGRhMS0zMzc0LTRmYjQtYWIwNi03MmQ2OTNlZDZiNGUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

-but as he eased back the trigger, the woman atop him rolled along his back, and he missed the shot- tearing the lily pad instead! "Shit..." he whispered under his breath, as his blue eyes looked over... only to see the large azure gaze of the oni staring back at him! He froze up, wide eyed as she smiled there, almost as if she was able to see his face entirely! He gulped, staying absolutely still now- even as her warm, squishy body continued to grind against his back and flop about... which only just then painted a picture in his mind of what she probably looked like head to toe...

C'mon Sheila leave me be....!
Jac Caligo
Jac Caligo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Onihime Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:38 pm

"Hmm... this mossy patch is a bit lumpy, but also~" Onihime began as she lifted her heavy chest and plopped both breast's atop the hidden human's head! "-just the right thing to rest my breasts on! Hehe~!" played the Yokai, who now rested her stomach along his back, knees buckled and pedaling above him and her plump bosoms squished against the back of his head! "Ahhhh, so nice~ If only they could get massaged~" She hummed, her lidded azure gaze falling to the hidden human; a playful and mischievous smirk plastered across her lovely, tanned face~

^3^
Onihime
Onihime
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Caligo Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:37 pm

Onihime wrote:"Hmm... this mossy patch is a bit lumpy, but also~" Onihime began as she lifted her heavy chest and plopped both breast's atop the hidden human's head! "-just the right thing to rest my breasts on! Hehe~!" played the Yokai, who now rested her stomach along his back, knees buckled and pedaling above him and her plump bosoms squished against the back of his head! "Ahhhh, so nice~ If only they could get massaged~" She hummed, her lidded azure gaze falling to the hidden human; a playful and mischievous smirk plastered across her lovely, tanned face~

^3^

Narration: ...I'm not proud of it. As a huntah, I can tell a trap when I see one. This was most certainly a trap-

*Squish~*

Grrr.... dammit Shielah....! Jac's brain was becoming overloaded, and he was finding it hard- wrong choice of word!- difficult to maintain his accuracy with such...distractions...!

*Squuuuissh~*

Narration Continues: -but there some traps, even an experienced huntah like myself have to fall into outta curiosity!

With her bosom wobbling about the top of his head like plush cushions, Jac found his left hand sliding up and under her top! The warm, silky soft flesh rubbed against his exposed fingertips; his hand groping the pliable, tanned flesh within his grasp as he let the bipod of his rifle take the brunt of the weapon's recoil as he continued to shoot Keropin for his employer!

Ka-CHUNK!

Ka-CHUNK!

Ka-CHUNK!

Ka-CHUNK!

"...seven." Jac whispered, face flustered as the weapon recoiled against the ground, his shoulder, her tits! He stabilized the pert yokai's left bosom with his left hand, his gloved palm rubbing against her raw nipple as he squeezed her flesh tightly with every pull of the trigger he made!

Jac Caligo
Jac Caligo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Onihime Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:21 am

Jac Caligo wrote:
Onihime wrote:"Hmm... this mossy patch is a bit lumpy, but also~" Onihime began as she lifted her heavy chest and plopped both breast's atop the hidden human's head! "-just the right thing to rest my breasts on! Hehe~!" played the Yokai, who now rested her stomach along his back, knees buckled and pedaling above him and her plump bosoms squished against the back of his head! "Ahhhh, so nice~ If only they could get massaged~" She hummed, her lidded azure gaze falling to the hidden human; a playful and mischievous smirk plastered across her lovely, tanned face~

^3^

Narration: ...I'm not proud of it. As a huntah, I can tell a trap when I see one. This was most certainly a trap-

*Squish~*

Grrr.... dammit Shielah....! Jac's brain was becoming overloaded, and he was finding it hard- wrong choice of word!- difficult to maintain his accuracy with such...distractions...!

*Squuuuissh~*

Narration Continues: -but there some traps, even an experienced huntah like myself have to fall into outta curiosity!

With her bosom wobbling about the top of his head like plush cushions, Jac found his left hand sliding up and under her top! The warm, silky soft flesh rubbed against his exposed fingertips; his hand groping the pliable, tanned flesh within his grasp as he let the bipod of his rifle take the brunt of the weapon's recoil as he continued to shoot Keropin for his employer!

Ka-CHUNK!

Ka-CHUNK!

Ka-CHUNK!

Ka-CHUNK!

"...seven." Jac whispered, face flustered as the weapon recoiled against the ground, his shoulder, her tits! He stabilized the pert yokai's left bosom with his left hand, his gloved palm rubbing against her raw nipple as he squeezed her flesh tightly with every pull of the trigger he made!

*Squish~*

The sensation of the warm hand sliding inadvertently under her bandeau was surprising, but not unwelcome in spite of her reaction:

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) 3478885d1b6b72ea7cdbe1bb9d8c7b6b

"Haaah??!" she gasped in surprise, watching the human's left hand slide up her tattooed breast and awkwardly grope and knead the bulbous mound of jiggling flesh. She let out a gentle moan as he continued to shoot the gun hidden with one hand, squeezing her every time he squeezed the trigger. "That must be awkward for you... I can join you under there, if that makes it easier~" She hummed, smirking as she leaned on his back, with her breasts resting on his head. "I'll even let ya fool around with me, if you're niiice~" She hummed playfully.

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) Unknown

She was curious about sexual intercourse with humans, as their bodies would be better able to handle her... she found it rather troublesome looking about for Oni dick in Benzi Makai, even though she felt her father would feel shamed that she be fucked by the first human she came across... In either case, she was offering the human a fun time~
Onihime
Onihime
Recruit
Recruit

Jac Caligo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Caligo Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:35 am

Onihime wrote:
*Squish~*

The sensation of the warm hand sliding inadvertently under her bandeau was surprising, but not unwelcome in spite of her reaction:

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) 3478885d1b6b72ea7cdbe1bb9d8c7b6b

"Haaah??!" she gasped in surprise, watching the human's left hand slide up her tattooed breast and awkwardly grope and knead the bulbous mound of jiggling flesh. She let out a gentle moan as he continued to shoot the gun hidden with one hand, squeezing her every time he squeezed the trigger. "That must be awkward for you... I can join you under there, if that makes it easier~" She hummed, smirking as she leaned on his back, with her breasts resting on his head. "I'll even let ya fool around with me, if you're niiice~" She hummed playfully.

Hara Village Mangrove (Gambler's Mangrove) Unknown

She was curious about sexual intercourse with humans, as their bodies would be better able to handle her... she found it rather troublesome looking about for Oni dick in Benzi Makai, even though she felt her father would feel shamed that she be fucked by the first human she came across... In either case, she was offering the human a fun time~

Narration: I...uh... huh... I... can't quite remembah what 'appened aftah that... Yeah, alls kindah fuzzy mate....

Jac paused after that, his rifle stilling as he felt sweat creeping down his neck. Well... she is offerin', yeah? He thought before his hand groping the youkai turned and grabbed hold of the bandaeu she was wearing. He pulled her off him easily enough in her confusion, forcing her onto her back before rolling over top of her, wrapped his arms around her body and rolled both her and himself back to his gun! The whole action was rather swift, and somewhat impressive as he now lay atop the buxom and full figured dark skinned oni while bringing his right hand around the pistol grip of his Breland Type 56 again. The Ghillie Du tarp readjusted to cover them both, he didn't look down at the oniness yet; bringing his scope's sights on another frog youkai before shooting.

"-eight." He breathed, before finally glancing down at the... strikingly beautiful creature looking up at him with large blue eyes, his left hand covering her right bosom as her left tit he had groped was exposed from his rough handling. Blushing, his left hand fixed her top as he looked away, bringing his attention back to his previous task. "Sorry 'bout that Sheila..." Jac whispered, "I still gotta job to do so it may be a while..."

He felt odd about this situation, very confused. On one hand... well it was on her chest, the other he still had a job to do for Lady Ayaka Kamisato-Beijiosaki which was covering her ass and taking out the Hopps family values. Ughh... and here this pretty yokai lass is makin' things more complicated for me... He thought, flustered as he pulled the trigger again, the butt of the the rifle shoving against his right shoulder and jiggling her left breast as it rubbed against it. Being on top of her, he could feel her rather pleasant and squishy body right against his more rigid frame. She had a rather pleasant, almost honeysuckle scent he noticed as well, as he tried to avoid eye contact with her at the moment. He wasn't sure if he should continue groping the sexy creature while he worked, pet her head? His body had ideas, but they didn't quite line up with his mind nor his current task. He was a professional, after all!
Jac Caligo
Jac Caligo
Private
Private

Onihime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down