Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton

+5
barduwulf
Random Mobs
Hinoa Ryunoshi
Minoto Ryunoshi
Nessvyn
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Empty That was unnecessary...

Post  Random Mobs Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:35 am

barduwulf wrote:An arrow pierced the skull of the one approaching Minoto with ill intent. As the lumbering individual fell, Minoto could see Barduwulf standing behind him from a distance. “Whew, was worried i wouldn’t make it in time. I hope these people haven’t hurt you too badly, Minoto.” He approached the stockade, and quickly drew and sheathed his sword, slicing through the lock holding it closed.

The figure jolted, head snapping back as an arrow pierced their skull. The human, if you'd want to call such a deplorable waste of flesh who so easily obeyed someone like the Shogun Otton, stumbled back, hands shakily reaching for the arrow shaft as blood ran down their forehead in a pair of branching out around his nose and down his chin. He stumbled, eerily, still somehow alive, taking a few steps towards the samurai who was busting through the makeshift bars, approaching the stockade. He, sleepishly, raised his arm out like a zombie, but the General simply swatted the hand like a fly. The man stumbled back two steps, gurgling nonsense before face planting and driving the arrow further through his skull...

Ayaka Kamisato Beijiosaki wrote:Meanwhile...

A small precession of warriors on white, armored horses approached the hidden palace specified on the map sent out of the yokai's realm. At the head of the band of well equipped warriors clad with white and black armor, bearing the clan sigil of the Beijiosaki, was the Lady Damiyo herself- Princess Ayaka Kamisato-Beijiosaki, close, blood cousin and the little family the Empress of Beijio, Sango Sigara had.

She regarded the location with little interest, finding the mangrove's swampy atmosphere obviously less to be desired. Still, she intercepted letters between Sango and Beijio's trusted Miko, Minoto and Hinoa, who said that the Shogun Otton and his 'hopping band of miscreants' were up to something fishy, and were also executing a traveler for the crime of 'riding a frog'. They bought time by trying to negotiate an alliance with Beijio proper, like that was ever truly going to fall through with cheating yokai from 'Gambler's mangrove' of all places. She'd feed herself to the nearest predator if she thought her Cousin would seriously consider such an obvious lie.

As the illusion peeled away and she was now riding up to a half sunken palace and temple, she caught movement to the right. She saw a Samurai, ninja? and some non-traditional Miko swim up to one of the towers. She had an idea who the samurai was- given the stories. The miko in the red dress also appeared familiar but the half-pirate-half ninja was a perplexing thought that didn't want to stick. "Follow them." She says softly to one of her invisible allies, who began to set off towards the group, whilst the governess of the Beijiosaki clan prepared to announce herself to Shogun Otton's frogly court.

It had been two whole days since the Shogun had eaten and killed Nessvyn and Hinoa... and the timing couldn't be too mysterious that the Shogun found himself hurting. "Ugggh..." he groaned, waddling towards the balcony, looking down into the lake, holding his aching chest. "Damn indigestion... ugh..." he groaned. He was sure that the pair he had digested were still cursing him beyond the grave... or gave him some sort of parasite. He ate and ate but he'd lost already 100 lbs in the past two days, and felt like he was wasting away! "Damn... ughhhhh..." he grumbled, holding his groaning stomach which gurgled painfully.

He heard movement from his right, and turned to see his froggy advisors approach!

"Sir! We have an unexpected guest from the Beijio Capital!!" Ribbited the pair.

He blinked in the eerie frog-like way they do, and shook his head. "What?! How? The barrier shouldn't allow unnecessary guests... lest they hold strong, spiritual and physical power..." he ribbits.

"It-its a woman of radiance my liege!"

"Such radiance!"

He found that confusing... but also, an opportunity. "...Hrm... yes, lessee our... guest then." He clapped his hands, groaning as he did.

"At once!" croaked his sentry, hopping off with the spare to greet the unexpected beauty, whilst the large frog made his way back to his throne in pain, cursing all the while under his breath.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Empty Re: The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton

Post  Ayaka Kamisato Beijiosaki Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:33 am

Random Mobs wrote:
barduwulf wrote:An arrow pierced the skull of the one approaching Minoto with ill intent. As the lumbering individual fell, Minoto could see Barduwulf standing behind him from a distance. “Whew, was worried i wouldn’t make it in time. I hope these people haven’t hurt you too badly, Minoto.” He approached the stockade, and quickly drew and sheathed his sword, slicing through the lock holding it closed.

The figure jolted, head snapping back as an arrow pierced their skull. The human, if you'd want to call such a deplorable waste of flesh who so easily obeyed someone like the Shogun Otton, stumbled back, hands shakily reaching for the arrow shaft as blood ran down their forehead in a pair of branching out around his nose and down his chin. He stumbled, eerily, still somehow alive, taking a few steps towards the samurai who was busting through the makeshift bars, approaching the stockade. He, sleepishly, raised his arm out like a zombie, but the General simply swatted the hand like a fly. The man stumbled back two steps, gurgling nonsense before face planting and driving the arrow further through his skull...

Ayaka Kamisato Beijiosaki wrote:Meanwhile...

A small precession of warriors on white, armored horses approached the hidden palace specified on the map sent out of the yokai's realm. At the head of the band of well equipped warriors clad with white and black armor, bearing the clan sigil of the Beijiosaki, was the Lady Damiyo herself- Princess Ayaka Kamisato-Beijiosaki, close, blood cousin and the little family the Empress of Beijio, Sango Sigara had.

She regarded the location with little interest, finding the mangrove's swampy atmosphere obviously less to be desired. Still, she intercepted letters between Sango and Beijio's trusted Miko, Minoto and Hinoa, who said that the Shogun Otton and his 'hopping band of miscreants' were up to something fishy, and were also executing a traveler for the crime of 'riding a frog'. They bought time by trying to negotiate an alliance with Beijio proper, like that was ever truly going to fall through with cheating yokai from 'Gambler's mangrove' of all places. She'd feed herself to the nearest predator if she thought her Cousin would seriously consider such an obvious lie.

As the illusion peeled away and she was now riding up to a half sunken palace and temple, she caught movement to the right. She saw a Samurai, ninja? and some non-traditional Miko swim up to one of the towers. She had an idea who the samurai was- given the stories. The miko in the red dress also appeared familiar but the half-pirate-half ninja was a perplexing thought that didn't want to stick. "Follow them." She says softly to one of her invisible allies, who began to set off towards the group, whilst the governess of the Beijiosaki clan prepared to announce herself to Shogun Otton's frogly court.

It had been two whole days since the Shogun had eaten and killed Nessvyn and Hinoa... and the timing couldn't be too mysterious that the Shogun found himself hurting. "Ugggh..." he groaned, waddling towards the balcony, looking down into the lake, holding his aching chest. "Damn indigestion... ugh..." he groaned. He was sure that the pair he had digested were still cursing him beyond the grave... or gave him some sort of parasite. He ate and ate but he'd lost already 100 lbs in the past two days, and felt like he was wasting away! "Damn... ughhhhh..." he grumbled, holding his groaning stomach which gurgled painfully.

He heard movement from his right, and turned to see his froggy advisors approach!

"Sir! We have an unexpected guest from the Beijio Capital!!" Ribbited the pair.

He blinked in the eerie frog-like way they do, and shook his head. "What?! How? The barrier shouldn't allow unnecessary guests... lest they hold strong, spiritual and physical power..." he ribbits.

"It-its a woman of radiance my liege!"

"Such radiance!"

He found that confusing... but also, an opportunity. "...Hrm... yes, lessee our... guest then." He clapped his hands, groaning as he did.

"At once!" croaked his sentry, hopping off with the spare to greet the unexpected beauty, whilst the large frog made his way back to his throne in pain, cursing all the while under his breath.

Soon, the vassals returned, and with them, an enchanting beauty stood. "Please," she began. "Forgive my intrusion, Lord Shogun..." The woman was lithe, with long platinum hair and large, pretty blue eyes. "I hope that I did not offend you in coming without a prior appointment..." she continued, her eyes becoming sharp as she glared at him atop the fan she used to protect her face.

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Sample_df4ed5260d0f4f98281be3f486ee4d01

Those pretty blue eyes became steely, sharp... almost menacing. "If not..."

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 1ebbc498da16b81aea35c13135f2ea00

The woman stood tall, wearing the colors of the Beijiosaki Clan- the Empress' original family clan before she married into the Sagara. She had a slender, yet she far from skinny.

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 2ac2d15625f4f08a2d8e5a5deb538a49

One would not have to imagine hard, what kind of figure this woman held under all those robes and refinement, of swords and armor... She was definitely the ideal brand of woman the Shogun sought after, dreamed about...

Eating alive...

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 E7fd3534cc1c8caaefa5ffacb6f1a60c

"I hope this will not reflect unwell on me, my liege..." she began, batting her long lashes, yet hiding her face. It was the final piece, that which was lacking at his angle and so mysterious it would nag at his attention. "I hail from Beijio, coming as a friend, and not the enemy you wish to make of us and my people." she continued, going straight to the point!
Ayaka Kamisato Beijiosaki
Recruit
Recruit

Random Mobs likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Empty Re: The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton

Post  Random Mobs Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:46 pm

Ayaka Kamisato Beijiosaki wrote:
Soon, the vassals returned, and with them, an enchanting beauty stood. "Please," she began. "Forgive my intrusion, Lord Shogun..." The woman was lithe, with long platinum hair and large, pretty blue eyes. "I hope that I did not offend you in coming without a prior appointment..." she continued, her eyes becoming sharp as she glared at him atop the fan she used to protect her face.

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Sample_df4ed5260d0f4f98281be3f486ee4d01

Those pretty blue eyes became steely, sharp... almost menacing. "If not..."

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 1ebbc498da16b81aea35c13135f2ea00

The woman stood tall, wearing the colors of the Beijiosaki Clan- the Empress' original family clan before she married into the Sagara. She had a slender, yet she far from skinny.

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 2ac2d15625f4f08a2d8e5a5deb538a49

One would not have to imagine hard, what kind of figure this woman held under all those robes and refinement, of swords and armor... She was definitely the ideal brand of woman the Shogun sought after, dreamed about...

Eating alive...

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 E7fd3534cc1c8caaefa5ffacb6f1a60c

"I hope this will not reflect unwell on me, my liege..." she began, batting her long lashes, yet hiding her face. It was the final piece, that which was lacking at his angle and so mysterious it would nag at his attention. "I hail from Beijio, coming as a friend, and not the enemy you wish to make of us and my people." she continued, going straight to the point!

Shogun Otton blinked at the heavenly being whom stood before him in his throne. He cradled his aching chest, thinking it had to be that Imp's horns brushing through his intestines... he wished her bones would disintegrate already...! I wonder if I'm being cursed by those two delicacies beyond the grave...? Ugh... my stomach hurts, my head hearts... I feel like I'm in the middle of a hangover...! He mentally croaked, while he looked upon the woman standing before him.

Hrm... she's a perfect grub. Yes... from the look of her, she's clean, like a Noble. Smells it too. Hmm, yes... however, the way she covers herself is most agonizing...! I want to see this girl's face...! He thought to himself, one hand pressing against his chest piece, the other holding up the side of his large head as he sat there on the throne.

"You. Come. Unannounced. Hide your face... and have the audacity to not even reveal your name to me, before flinging wild accusations?!" He croaked loudly, his beady yellow eyes narrowing in on her. "People from the capital... are always so rude to foreign dignitaries? I run a number of ponds, girl, I am as equal as your Empress..." he spat, before looking closely at her family crest. "Hrm... a Beijiosaki...?" He pondered out loud.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Minoto Ryunoshi Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:31 am

Random Mobs wrote:

Minoto wasn't at all excited by this human, who was more demon in her eyes than mortal by his lewd sneer and lust filled eyes. There wasn't a shred of humanity in this creature...

SHAAP!

Her golden eyes widened as she saw the man's head snapped back and stumbled about before falling to the ground, arrow piercing through his skull out the other end.

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Minoto_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_moda_mo_da_3__93e9d2f79bf2d75aab779fc60682f313

"-...!" Gasped the very rare Sea Elf, her wide eyes wavering as she stared at the arrow, thinking of her fallen twin sister. She remained there for a moment, in her state of undress, even as Barduwulf removed the lock on her neck and helped her out of the stockade. She turned to face him with teary eyes and hugged him. "Kurisuu-chan, I mean... Lord Barduwulf..." She corrected herself, his childhood nickname was still the name she recognized him, same as... or was, with Hinoa...

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Felyne_and_minoto_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_uneg__ea397ddc37632a84890a50d199bc635b

She looked down, and quickly covered herself up, flustered, tears still strolling down her cheeks. "I-I'm fine... I wasn't defiled by these insects..." she mumbled, adjusting her clothes, noting the presence of the other two ladies with him. Hinoa's rescue party... just three days too late... She sniffled at the thought, and wiped her eyes. "My Lord... the Shogun devoured Hinoa three days ago... my sister, is dead..." she sobbed into her long billowing sleeves. "I-I-I couldn't do anything about it...! I was so weak, I..." She shivered in place, feeling a mix of emotions. Relief. Happiness. Sorrow. Grief...

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Minoto_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_nez_box__70a7517be6b336bad7c3d93c7598aba0
She adjusted her clothing and shot her head up with a fierce glare! "....!"

The last emotion was rage.

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Unknown
Without words, she stomped her way over to the guard room, grabbing a random naginata from the rack and spun it about. It was around then a pair of frog yokai appeared, to perhaps watch the human mating with Minoto, before they were given a shocking and merciless death by her hands. Graceful like a pen stroke, she had spun the large, thick bladed spear across both of their heads in a single swipe! Or so it looked. She twirled her temporary weapon removing the blood before slamming down the pommel of the weapon upon the floor which caused the pair of frogmen to fall apart!

"I want that bastard's HEAD!"

The pair of frog yokai's arms and heads slid off their torsos, their torsos separated from their thighs, and it was clear she had been faster than most were capable of seeing.  

"The Shogun has declared his intent to turn the Empress into a victory meal and destroy Beijio City, he is not to be given clemency!" Shouted the usually quiet Minoto, her eyes still red with tears. "The throne isn't too far from here... we must end his life along those of his court to safeguard the Empire, as well as avenge both Hinoa and that prisoner, Nessvyn!" Minoto declared to the three.

Before leaving the room, she glanced down at the man, the arrow still lodged in his skull from front to back as he lay there face down. "Hinoa taught you the bow well, Kurisuu-chan..." she sighed, looking away, gripping the naginata tightly. She then looked up and nodded. "This way!" The sea elf then charged through the corridor, waiting for them by the stairs leading to the next level; all of them unaware of what was occurring in the throne room at that moment...
Minoto Ryunoshi
Minoto Ryunoshi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Inoue Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:37 am

(From here)

Fuu frowned at the news. "Shit..." she sighed, scratching the back of her head when the pair of yokai became fodder to Minoto's spearwork! "(gulp)...I'm just glad you're on our side, Lady Minoto..." she whispered, sweat rolling down her tanned skin. She shook her head, and slapped her face, returning to her senses! "Right, lets slay those demons!" She said, taking charge, nearly slipping on Frog legs before stabilizing herself. She stood by Minoto by the stairway, and glanced back, waiting for Bard who didn't look too pleased by the news of Hinoa's death... granted, she didn't blame him, she would be too in his shoes.
Fuu Inoue
Fuu Inoue
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaede Wakimoto Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:41 am

(from here)

Kaede slid her curvy frame through the opening made by Barduwulf, following after Inoue and the Shogun of Beijio. She could sense a great disturbance throughout the barrier, and stood furthest back from them all. "You three, go on ahead. I need to sanctify the tower. Something feel's very off... I'll catch up!" She spat, before running off in the opposite direction.

(to here)
Kaede Wakimoto
Kaede Wakimoto
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Empty Roasting of the Shogun

Post  Ayaka Kamisato Beijiosaki Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:48 am

Random Mobs wrote:
"You. Come. Unannounced. Hide your face... and have the audacity to not even reveal your name to me, before flinging wild accusations?!" He croaked loudly, his beady yellow eyes narrowing in on her. "People from the capital... are always so rude to foreign dignitaries? I run a number of ponds, girl, I am as equal as your Empress..." he spat, before looking closely at her family crest. "Hrm... a Beijiosaki...?" He pondered out loud.

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 D02f9cdde9fbc0c17f5d28d9ddbf63ec

She remained behind her fan, her eyes becoming heavily lidded, before she raised a brow. "Oh, so I did offend you. Please, forgive me then," she began, as she unfolded the fan, looking somewhat ashamed... that was till she stepped in front of the tall frog, looking up into his beady little eyes with a confident smirk, closing her folding fan with a snap~

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Deo4pk8-3cdc9118-4d83-46d5-9eb1-6084cf553628

"I am Beijiosaki Gozen, Her Divine Highness' First Cousin; "The White Fox of the Beijio Mountains", Ayaka Kamisato-Beijiosaki!" She proudly stated, revealing herself to be the Empress' Cousin who ruled over much of the land surrounding the Beijio Mountains South of Beijio City!

Fliiiip~

Ayaka unfolded her fan once more, and smirked as she half turned and looked at the Shogun Otton over one shoulder:

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Yande.re_819541_armor_genshin_impact_japanese_clothes_kamisato_ayaka_zhongwu_chahui

"A Beijiosaki indeed. Perhaps you've heard of me? As for accusing you? Well, I was sent word a little over three days ago by the Ryunoshi sisters, that you were conducting a number of unfair and unjustified trials towards humans, elves... almost any little creature that your squad of ruffians bring back from the mire, and were executing them. I even hear tell of a TCT official being in your care, 'o wise and powerful' Shogun Otton~" she hummed, folding her fan again with a loud snap~

"As I said, I came to negotiate. Firstly, I would like to speak with them; the Ryunoshi sisters. Hinoa and Minoto Ryunoshi, the famous priestesses who are living Beijionese National Treasures- given they're the only pair of Beijionese Sea Elves that we know of who yet live, despite being half-bred." She began as she paced the floor in front of the Shogun's throne. "Secondly, I ask for an official pardon for the Sisters and the rest of your 'criminals' you've not yet sent to the 'gallows' or whatever it is you do to people here, my Lord, its not like you hang them given your species lack proper necks." She shrugged, before glancing up at him with lidded eyes.

Fliiiip~

"Oh, sorry. No offense~"

Recruit
Recruit

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:38 pm

His irises dilated somewhat from the announcement of her name. She was the sly young fox pup whose territories incapsulated much of the frosted plains and the Beijionese Mountains.

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Deo4pk8-3cdc9118-4d83-46d5-9eb1-6084cf553628

She wasn't a friend of most Yokai, and a large bounty was on her head in the demon realm. If he could devour her, and present her remains as proof, he'd become all the more powerful in both the mortal and apparition realms....!

"As I said, I came to negotiate. Firstly, I would like to speak with them; the Ryunoshi sisters. Hinoa and Minoto Ryunoshi, the famous priestesses who are living Beijionese National Treasures- given they're the only pair of Beijionese Sea Elves that we know of who yet live, despite being half-bred." She began as she paced the floor in front of the Shogun's throne. "Secondly, I ask for an official pardon for the Sisters and the rest of your 'criminals' you've not yet sent to the 'gallows' or whatever it is you do to people here, my Lord, its not like you hang them given your species lack proper necks." She shrugged, before glancing up at him with lidded eyes.

Fliiiip~

"Oh, sorry. No offense~"

"Hrrmm...." grumbled Shogun Otten. I now see her beautiful face, but by the pond... this one has a deplorable mouth on her! I don't approve of her candor... damn those twin elven brats. One haunts my belly, the other my mind... ughh... maybe when I eat this one, she'll dislodge her and that impish one's skeleton from my intestines... He thought as he leaned on the arm of his chair. He was also growing tired of her fan's constant folding and unfolding. Beijiosaki's are the worst... they think they're entitled for being the biggest clan of those Beijionese apes... He sighed, and he blinked one eye at a time as he stared at this nuisance pacing and fanning herself.

"You come here to negotiate, or to insult me and my people, Lady Beijiosaki?" He groaned, rubbing the tender spot of his gut. "What do you propose, could be worth what you ask? And from the sound of your voice, I assume you have a third demand of me as well, no?" He sighed, smacking his slimy lips, the sound of which was similar to a goldfish gulping water.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatyana Honorwind Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:29 am

Minoto Ryunoshi wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:

Minoto wasn't at all excited by this human, who was more demon in her eyes than mortal by his lewd sneer and lust filled eyes. There wasn't a shred of humanity in this creature...

SHAAP!

Her golden eyes widened as she saw the man's head snapped back and stumbled about before falling to the ground, arrow piercing through his skull out the other end.

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Minoto_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_moda_mo_da_3__93e9d2f79bf2d75aab779fc60682f313

"-...!" Gasped the very rare Sea Elf, her wide eyes wavering as she stared at the arrow, thinking of her fallen twin sister. She remained there for a moment, in her state of undress, even as Barduwulf removed the lock on her neck and helped her out of the stockade. She turned to face him with teary eyes and hugged him. "Kurisuu-chan, I mean... Lord Barduwulf..." She corrected herself, his childhood nickname was still the name she recognized him, same as... or was, with Hinoa...

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Felyne_and_minoto_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_uneg__ea397ddc37632a84890a50d199bc635b

She looked down, and quickly covered herself up, flustered, tears still strolling down her cheeks. "I-I'm fine... I wasn't defiled by these insects..." she mumbled, adjusting her clothes, noting the presence of the other two ladies with him. Hinoa's rescue party... just three days too late... She sniffled at the thought, and wiped her eyes. "My Lord... the Shogun devoured Hinoa three days ago... my sister, is dead..." she sobbed into her long billowing sleeves. "I-I-I couldn't do anything about it...! I was so weak, I..." She shivered in place, feeling a mix of emotions. Relief. Happiness. Sorrow. Grief...

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Minoto_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_nez_box__70a7517be6b336bad7c3d93c7598aba0
She adjusted her clothing and shot her head up with a fierce glare! "....!"

The last emotion was rage.

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Unknown
Without words, she stomped her way over to the guard room, grabbing a random naginata from the rack and spun it about. It was around then a pair of frog yokai appeared, to perhaps watch the human mating with Minoto, before they were given a shocking and merciless death by her hands. Graceful like a pen stroke, she had spun the large, thick bladed spear across both of their heads in a single swipe! Or so it looked. She twirled her temporary weapon removing the blood before slamming down the pommel of the weapon upon the floor which caused the pair of frogmen to fall apart!

"I want that bastard's HEAD!"

The pair of frog yokai's arms and heads slid off their torsos, their torsos separated from their thighs, and it was clear she had been faster than most were capable of seeing.  

"The Shogun has declared his intent to turn the Empress into a victory meal and destroy Beijio City, he is not to be given clemency!" Shouted the usually quiet Minoto, her eyes still red with tears. "The throne isn't too far from here... we must end his life along those of his court to safeguard the Empire, as well as avenge both Hinoa and that prisoner, Nessvyn!" Minoto declared to the three.  

Before leaving the room, she glanced down at the man, the arrow still lodged in his skull from front to back as he lay there face down. "Hinoa taught you the bow well, Kurisuu-chan..." she sighed, looking away, gripping the naginata tightly. She then looked up and nodded. "This way!" The sea elf then charged through the corridor, waiting for them by the stairs leading to the next level; all of them unaware of what was occurring in the throne room at that moment...

Whilst Barduwulf, Minoto and Inoue remained in the dungeon, the then slumbering politician was stirred by the commotion brewing outside her locked cell. She ran to the bars, quickly, holding them as she tried to peer into the hall to her right, and could just make out the shapes of fallen Frogruai. "Hello? Is someone there?? Please, let me out! I'm Tatyana Honorwind, the Secretary of Defence of the Tri-Continental Trust!" she exclaimed.
Tatyana Honorwind
Tatyana Honorwind
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayaka Kamisato Beijiosaki Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:50 pm

Random Mobs wrote:His irises dilated somewhat from the announcement of her name. She was the sly young fox pup whose territories incapsulated much of the frosted plains and the Beijionese Mountains.

She wasn't a friend of most Yokai, and a large bounty was on her head in the demon realm. If he could devour her, and present her remains as proof, he'd become all the more powerful in both the mortal and apparition realms....!

Fliiiip~

"Oh, sorry. No offense~"

"Hrrmm...." grumbled Shogun Otten. I now see her beautiful face, but by the pond... this one has a deplorable mouth on her! I don't approve of her candor... damn those twin elven brats. One haunts my belly, the other my mind... ughh... maybe when I eat this one, she'll dislodge her and that impish one's skeleton from my intestines... He thought as he leaned on the arm of his chair. He was also growing tired of her fan's constant folding and unfolding. Beijiosaki's are the worst... they think they're entitled for being the biggest clan of those Beijionese apes... He sighed, and he blinked one eye at a time as he stared at this nuisance pacing and fanning herself.

"You come here to negotiate, or to insult me and my people, Lady Beijiosaki?" He groaned, rubbing the tender spot of his gut. "What do you propose, could be worth what you ask? And from the sound of your voice, I assume you have a third demand of me as well, no?" He sighed, smacking his slimy lips, the sound of which was similar to a goldfish gulping water.

Fliiiip~

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Yande

Ayaka folded her fan once more, bringing it to her lips. "'Worth'? Like I need to dance upon your toes and sing your praises to see two of my nation's national treasures? You call yourself a 'Nobleman' let alone a 'Shogun'? How utterly preposterous to ask me a question such as what is 'worth' or 'deemed necessary' an answer when you're illegally holding so many individuals from multiple human nations? And even worse, upon ignoring your esteemed guest's inquiries? You call me rude for insulting you? Just think of the indignity you have imposed upon me." Cooed the Silver 'Fox' of the Southern Lands of Beijio with heavy lidded eyes.

Fliiip~

She flipped open the fan again, and adjusted her hair. "However, you are not wrong. Since I am in a demanding mood, I demand you relinquish your power to me and the army I have surrounding this palace before I part that vile tongue from your equally disgusting head? I'd part your head from your neck, but... that's right, I already made that jest about your slimy kind lacking such~" She giggled, flipping the fan closed and biting it playfully as she gave the Shogun her full attention with those large, piercing blue eyes!

Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:58 pm

Fuu Inoue wrote:(From here)

Fuu frowned at the news. "Shit..." she sighed, scratching the back of her head when the pair of yokai became fodder to Minoto's spearwork! "(gulp)...I'm just glad you're on our side, Lady Minoto..." she whispered, sweat rolling down her tanned skin. She shook her head, and slapped her face, returning to her senses! "Right, lets slay those demons!" She said, taking charge, nearly slipping on Frog legs before stabilizing herself. She stood by Minoto by the stairway, and glanced back, waiting for Bard who didn't look too pleased by the news of Hinoa's death... granted, she didn't blame him, she would be too in his shoes.
“Not exactly news I was hoping to hear. The way Minoto’s going, she’ll get herself killed on her own.” Barduwulf ran after the sea elf, charging into the fray
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Random Mobs and Minoto Ryunoshi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:27 am

Random Mobs wrote:His irises dilated somewhat from the announcement of her name. She was the sly young fox pup whose territories incapsulated much of the frosted plains and the Beijionese Mountains.

Fliiiip~

"Oh, sorry. No offense~"

Fliiiip~

Ayaka folded her fan once more, bringing it to her lips. "'Worth'? Like I need to dance upon your toes and sing your praises to see two of my nation's national treasures? You call yourself a 'Nobleman' let alone a 'Shogun'? How utterly preposterous to ask me a question such as what is 'worth' or 'deemed necessary' an answer when you're illegally holding so many individuals from multiple human nations? And even worse, upon ignoring your esteemed guest's inquiries? You call me rude for insulting you? Just think of the indignity you have imposed upon me." Cooed the Silver 'Fox' of the Southern Lands of Beijio with heavy lidded eyes.

Fliiip~

She flipped open the fan again, and adjusted her hair. "However, you are not wrong. Since I am in a demanding mood, I demand you relinquish your power to me and the army I have surrounding this palace before I part that vile tongue from your equally disgusting head? I'd part your head from your neck, but... that's right, I already made that jest about your slimy kind lacking such~" She giggled, flipping the fan closed and biting it playfully as she gave the Shogun her full attention with those large, piercing blue eyes!

"GRRRRMMMMMMMMMMM.....!!!" Lord Otten's cheeks bulged like a bull frog's, his face completely red as a frog man could get! The woman was insufferable, the constant rude behavior and then the nerve to announce she had brought troops to surround HIS palace?? Those were irredeemable transgressions to say the very least, but that final demand... that THREAT was enough to absolutely burst his warts!! As far as he saw it, this silver haired bitch just elevated her status from nuisance to dinner! "BLEGGGH!!" croaked the shogun, who shot his tongue in response at the woman with blinding speed!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Minoto Ryunoshi Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:27 am

Before Otten's tongue could wrap around Lady Ayaka's body, a figure rushed forwards with glaive in hand, jabbing it in front of the woman and entangled the sticky lasso before twisting the pole arm in a manner that literally left the Shogun frog 'tongue tied'. Minoto's fierce, teary eyes raised to meet the Shogun's:

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Minoto_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_koro_x2__c59bb50518132b4811e4fa84b2222179

"SHo GUN OTT-TEN!!!" Shrieked the maiden, who tugged on the tongue with her spear arm before tossing several onmyo talismans that impeded the movement of his slow-to-react guards! "I'm going to kill you, to regain my honor and justice for my sister you digested you MONSTER!!" Screamed the Half-Sea Elf, Half-Dragonkin as the normally quiet Minoto let out a tremendous, almost draconic roar that was shrill enough to cause visible sound waves that tore up the rice paper walls and shattered earthenware and glass as it shot out in a wide cone ahead of her! It caused some of the enemies rooted in place by her sealing talismans to bleed from their ears!
Minoto Ryunoshi
Minoto Ryunoshi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayaka Kamisato Beijiosaki Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:35 am

Ayaka did not stray from her position as she saw the 'Shogun' for what HE was worth, when suddenly Minoto arrived to deflect the blow and deal some damage herself!

Fliiiip~

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Df4ed5260d0f4f98281be3f486ee4d01

"So... Minoto lives, but Hinoa was devoured...? I was going to take a peek inside his belly to check and see if you were both there. In either case.... This changes things..." She said with heavy lidded eyes as she drops the fan to the floor and drew her sword:

"...Lord Otten has chosen 'death'." She cooed, before parting the Shogun of his tongue! What remained of the thick, snaking object slithered back to his maw as she then became like an icy white streak through the air! From one samurai frogman to the next, Ayaka's blade slashed, leaving a trail of icy footsteps in her path as she made her way to the Shogun swinging her katana in an effort to relieve the frog yokai of his head with an iaido strike!!
The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Sample_2ba6264a695c826a7eacd62267d08adb
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:39 am

"Hrmph?!!" The wide eyed Shogun stared at the half elf who should have been locked away down in the marshy dungeons below the pagoda! She then released a scream so high pitched it made his ears ring and head scramble! It made him disoriented, holding his throne for support, as he glared daggers into her. He tried to peel his tongue away, but it yielded to her strength! So be it, I shall devour the other sister as well! He thought as he began to draw the woman back- before Lady Ayaka drew her blade! With a swift swipe of her blade, part of the Shogun's tongue snapped back to his jaws, drowning his mouth in blood while the rest became limp around Minoto's Naginata shaft! "MAH TUNG!!" Screamed the yokai frog in pain!

The tongue was like the topnot or ponytail of a Samurai; removing it was an ultimate show of dishonor for a Frogruai a yokai samurai!! Now Ayaka was cutting through his lacky's rooted in place thanks to the Miko Minoto's charms and was swiftly making her way to him like a cool breeze!

CLANG!!!

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 OttonShogunTurnarounds

The alarmed Shogun drew his ceremonial dagger, which was nearly an odachi for a human's size and blocked the silver haired vixen's blade! I-I can't hold her back! There's no choice!!"Urgh... G-GoroToro!!!" cried the shogun, as the ceiling exploded and down dropped a tall, elegantly dressed and armored frog yokai with multiple weapons strewn about him:

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 Source

"Frogruai!!" Was the creature's response, as he swung a naginata down upon Ayaka, forcing her to yield her assault or risk becoming beheaded by the massive bladed pole arm! "Frogruai...!" the creature repeated, blinking each eye independently as the Shogun retreated from his throne, assisted by another 'Frogrurai', GoroGoro:

The Floating Palace of Shogun Otton - Page 2 IMG_4531

"This way father! We shall use GoroHopi's tunnel to escape!" GoroGoro croaked, as his brother continued to scream out their profession to the intruders and defend their father!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Ayaka Kamisato Beijiosaki likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:52 pm

An arrow flew forth, pinning Shogun Otten’s robe to the ground “Oh, I don’t see that happening.” General Garamonde remarked, emerging from the shadows. “Sorry Otten, but I’m afraid I can’t excuse the devouring of one of my people.” He adjusted his shades max he drew his sword. “Besides, I didn’t think you were the type to flee from battle.”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Random Mobs and Minoto Ryunoshi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Minoto Ryunoshi Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:37 am

After Lady Ayaka severed the bastard's tongue, Minoto spun the glaive so that the rest of his repulsive organ would slip off the naginata she borrowed from the armory. As Ayaka then flashed stepped between each of the Shogun's attendants sealed by Minoto's powerful Onmyoji talismans and removed them from play, Minoto stepped over the limp worm like tongue and made a slow advance towards the Shogun!

"You killed my sister... as promised, I will end your life BASTARD!" The half sea elf spat, just as Ayaka's blade clashed with the Shogun's and the new arrivals appeared! The two frog yokai were dressed similarly to samurai as well, but were wearing finer clothing and far better looking armor. Then, Barduwulf entered, and seized the Shogun from his retreat by placing an arrow through his raiment's garbs which embedded into the floor and halted the oversized toad's escape! She continued to saunter towards the fleeing yokai when one of the aforementioned 'Frogurai', namely the big one who was constantly repeating the phrase stepped in her way with a large naginata himself. "Out of my way, vermin!" She spat, swinging the glaive up at the obstacle!
Minoto Ryunoshi
Minoto Ryunoshi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2