Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hara Village

+17
Dr. Francine Cavanaugh
Jac Caligo
Sylica D'Lyren
Nilfara the Fortunate
Greedo Haracha
Erza
Yuja the Red
Nekkittan
Crisis Rocan
Sarah Fortuna
Fubuki
Meat Serpent
Momohime Busubara
Rosaria Thach
Masame Shinitase
BastionCon
Miya Ishizu
21 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hara Village - Page 5 Empty Re: Hara Village

Post  Erza Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:59 am

BastionCon wrote:
It was nice to be able to relax for a moment though as he tied his katana to his side and leaned back in the hardwood chair, feet stretched out in front of him while his blue eyes following Erza's wide hips and bouncing chest. She certainly knew how to please the crowd and he wasn't about to say no to free drinks from such a lovely figure.

Hara Village - Page 5 Erza_Full_smexy

Even while covered in slime, filth, and saliva; Erza Titania had an unearthly beauty and grace. Still prone to mistakes, she was human after all, she was a half Scardian woman who had been born in Beijio and thus had lost out to being blessed by her father's homeland diety, the popular Scar'd- the man who had become a War God over a millennia ago or so; no one really knew. However, thanks to her Beijionese mother, she was granted a gift as a young child. A pair of earrings which in truth were tied to something called 'true bikini mail'- very rare armor that doubled as weapons and crafted from a mysterious master blacksmith believed to be a 'true dwarf'. There were plenty of pretenders, and some with legit properties, but according to her mother, hers was one of 7 or so unique mails developed around the time of Nagahime Busujima... so just before Sca'rd became the High King of what was now known as Scardia. She wasn't sure why she was giving herself this mental history lesson, save that she felt miserable that her overconfidence got her nearly eaten. Oddly enough, this was the first time she almost was gobbled up for real. She was usually good on keeping herself balanced on top of the food pyramid, but something just threw her off today. She couldn't put a finger on it, and it bothered her.

Hara Village - Page 5 Unknown

...like really bothered her!

However, that scowl changed as she sashays her way back to the man in blue's table, setting out a glass of something special before sitting in the seat opposite of him and his two lovely companions. "Ah, so you didn't come alone. Mind if I join you?" She asked, smiling as she slid him a glass and set a bottle of the strongest alcohol that could be legally purchased in Beijio- Lamia Bloodwine. In spite of its name, it had more potency than whiskey or vodka. She needed a glass, and a break after nearly becoming lunch.
Erza
Erza
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:10 am

Erza wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
It was nice to be able to relax for a moment though as he tied his katana to his side and leaned back in the hardwood chair, feet stretched out in front of him while his blue eyes following Erza's wide hips and bouncing chest. She certainly knew how to please the crowd and he wasn't about to say no to free drinks from such a lovely figure.

Even while covered in slime, filth, and saliva; Erza Titania had an unearthly beauty and grace. Still prone to mistakes, she was human after all, she was a half Scardian woman who had been born in Beijio and thus had lost out to being blessed by her father's homeland diety, the popular Scar'd- the man who had become a War God over a millennia ago or so; no one really knew. However, thanks to her Beijionese mother, she was granted a gift as a young child. A pair of earrings which in truth were tied to something called 'true bikini mail'- very rare armor that doubled as weapons and crafted from a mysterious master blacksmith believed to be a 'true dwarf'. There were plenty of pretenders, and some with legit properties, but according to her mother, hers was one of 7 or so unique mails developed around the time of Nagahime Busujima... so just before Sca'rd became the High King of what was now known as Scardia. She wasn't sure why she was giving herself this mental history lesson, save that she felt miserable that her overconfidence got her nearly eaten. Oddly enough, this was the first time she almost was gobbled up for real. She was usually good on keeping herself balanced on top of the food pyramid, but something just threw her off today. She couldn't put a finger on it, and it bothered her.

However, that scowl changed as she sashays her way back to the man in blue's table, setting out a glass of something special before sitting in the seat opposite of him and his two lovely companions. "Ah, so you didn't come alone. Mind if I join you?" She asked, smiling as she slid him a glass and set a bottle of the strongest alcohol that could be legally purchased in Beijio- Lamia Bloodwine. In spite of its name, it had more potency than whiskey or vodka. She needed a glass, and a break after nearly becoming lunch.

"Not at all, I can't turn down the company of such a lovely woman as yourself. I must apologize for the state of my companions, we had a close call with a fearsome beast in the woods just outside of the village. It made a meal out of them and I was barely able to rescue them. I'm sorry the same nearly happened to you. There seems to be something of an ominous wind blowing through Hara Village." Veran made conversation as he took a shot glass of the Lamia Bloodwine and down a drink for himself.

He immediately felt the sting as it sloshed down his throat, surprised he was able to feel the potent alcohol despite his demonic constitution. "Now that's something to be cautious of." He remarked while eyeing the glass and debating whether to have another shot. Veran's stoic demeanor might have seemed off putting, but he was actually enjoying himself on this journey he'd set out on with his protege. He even cracked a small smile at Erza as she poured a drink for herself.

Hara Village - Page 5 Fb0861f59ee1f2d1130e4c8ef569abb4
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Erza likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:28 am

BastionCon wrote:
Erza wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

"Not at all, I can't turn down the company of such a lovely woman as yourself. I must apologize for the state of my companions, we had a close call with a fearsome beast in the woods just outside of the village. It made a meal out of them and I was barely able to rescue them. I'm sorry the same nearly happened to you. There seems to be something of an ominous wind blowing through Hara Village." Veran made conversation as he took a shot glass of the Lamia Bloodwine and down a drink for himself.

He immediately felt the sting as it sloshed down his throat, surprised he was able to feel the potent alcohol despite his demonic constitution. "Now that's something to be cautious of." He remarked while eyeing the glass and debating whether to have another shot. Veran's stoic demeanor might have seemed off putting, but he was actually enjoying himself on this journey he'd set out on with his protege. He even cracked a small smile at Erza as she poured a drink for herself.

She smiled back and felt more welcome now she had his permission. "You don't say...?" She remarked about his slumbering companions. Such a slumber must have meant the threat had been quite serious. In which case, it was no question why she felt off and she herself almost fell victim to devouring. "It's almost like the Bloodmoon legend." she sighed, stretching in her seat and adjusted her damp hair as she made small conversation with her savior.

Hara Village - Page 5 Erza_scarlet_fairy_tail_drawn_by_cutesexyrobutts__sample-8e9213785f24ad654d0a011d4ddf06ed

Her well endowed frame bounced gently as she leaned back and twisted her torso, getting the tight spots to unwind before she set her arms back down and grabbed her glass and took a long, generous sip. "Hahh..." she sighed. "Oh, forgive me, I am Erza Titania, Erza is fine though." She smiled. "You may have heard me say it earlier, but I figured a proper introduction would be more polite." She giggled.
Erza
Erza
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:43 am

Erza wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Erza wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

She smiled back and felt more welcome now she had his permission. "You don't say...?" She remarked about his slumbering companions. Such a slumber must have meant the threat had been quite serious. In which case, it was no question why she felt off and she herself almost fell victim to devouring. "It's almost like the Bloodmoon legend." she sighed, stretching in her seat and adjusted her damp hair as she made small conversation with her savior.

Hara Village - Page 5 Erza_scarlet_fairy_tail_drawn_by_cutesexyrobutts__sample-8e9213785f24ad654d0a011d4ddf06ed

Her well endowed frame bounced gently as she leaned back and twisted her torso, getting the tight spots to unwind before she set her arms back down and grabbed her glass and took a long, generous sip. "Hahh..." she sighed. "Oh, forgive me, I am Erza Titania, Erza is fine though." She smiled. "You may have heard me say it earlier, but I figured a proper introduction would be more polite." She giggled.

"Ah, my apologies. I'm Veran Seusdoma. Pleasure to meet you, Erza Scarlet." Veran chuckled once upon introducing himself, electing to take another shot of the bloodwine to ease his mind. It wasn't enough to even make him feel buzzed, but it did lower his inhibitions by the slightest amount.

Veran maintained eye contact out of respect for a fellow warrior, recognizing Erza's considerable skill just from a glance yet he couldn't keep his eyes from wandering lower from time to time. "So Erza, how does one as breathtaking as yourself end up in such a small locale? Unless Hara Village has some mindblowing attraction I'm unaware of." His smile widened as he leaned back in his chair, one armed prop up along the back while swirling his empty glass in the other hand.

He never dropped his guard however, vigilantly casing the area for potential threats for the sake of everyone around him. Too much had happened for him to relax completely. He then set his glass down and took the bottle of Lamia Bloodwine, offering to pour his newest acquaintance another drink. His athletic build stretched his jacket to reveal his arms beneath the sleeves as he leaned forward, eyes looking directly into Erza's.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Erza likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:03 am

"We are well met, Veran~" She purred, tipping her glass as he took another shot. Erza admittedly didn't mind the wandering eyes, she was often used to them; but even so she especially didn't mind the mysterious, brooding devilishly handsome man sitting before her doing it either. "Hmmhmmm~" She hummed flirtatiously as she 'stretched' again, but... with a little more flair to it:

Arms above her head, she gently swayed a little side to side, her large brown eyes through her curtain of scarlet looking on at his cool blue gaze as she smiled confidently at him. She could tell he was still on edge, in spite of the company he was keeping; like a sentinel his blue eyes danced from hers and her lovely body, to the corners of the room, the windows, the exits and entrance points. She could tell he was adapt to this as he flirtatiously asked his question of her.

She giggled, leaning forwards a little. "Well, I'm a traveling waitress, bar wench, call it whatever. I was hired... a good month or two ago? Last job was some dive in the Capital. Got bored of it, so moved to this one. I change locales every now and then. Before this, I was your typical adventurer, mercenary, what have you." She answered, leaning back in her seat. "Come to mention it... we DO have an isolated hot spring just a little east of the forest and mangrove. I'd stay clear of the mangrove, evil spirits lurk there as well as Yokai... but the springs are generally safe and very... relaxing~" She moaned, and dabbed her chest where the slime was still sticky. "...I may need to visit them soon truth be told." she added, her lidded brown eyes glancing up in a playful manner. She smiled, and leaned forwards as he leaned towards her to pour her another shot, and leaned whilst pulling down her blouse a little!

Hara Village - Page 5 Erza_scarlet_fairy_tail_drawn_by_yupachu__02766abd8690f044856b87e5e5dc1a3e

"I could show you if you're curious~" Erza propositioned. Her eyes slowly drifted from his down his neck and to his impressive musculature, and could suddenly picture many... many things that could be had in a hot steam bath~

Her gaze glanced up to his eyes again as she smirked, resting her breasts upon the table- her shot glass practically wedged between her cleavage.
Erza
Erza
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:17 am

Erza wrote:"We are well met, Veran~" She purred, tipping her glass as he took another shot. Erza admittedly didn't mind the wandering eyes, she was often used to them; but even so she especially didn't mind the mysterious, brooding devilishly handsome man sitting before her doing it either. "Hmmhmmm~" She hummed flirtatiously as she 'stretched' again, but... with a little more flair to it:

Arms above her head, she gently swayed a little side to side, her large brown eyes through her curtain of scarlet looking on at his cool blue gaze as she smiled confidently at him. She could tell he was still on edge, in spite of the company he was keeping; like a sentinel his blue eyes danced from hers and her lovely body, to the corners of the room, the windows, the exits and entrance points. She could tell he was adapt to this as he flirtatiously asked his question of her.

She giggled, leaning forwards a little. "Well, I'm a traveling waitress, bar wench, call it whatever. I was hired... a good month or two ago? Last job was some dive in the Capital. Got bored of it, so moved to this one. I change locales every now and then. Before this, I was your typical adventurer, mercenary, what have you." She answered, leaning back in her seat. "Come to mention it... we DO have an isolated hot spring just a little east of the forest and mangrove. I'd stay clear of the mangrove, evil spirits lurk there as well as Yokai... but the springs are generally safe and very... relaxing~" She moaned, and dabbed her chest where the slime was still sticky. "...I may need to visit them soon truth be told." she added, her lidded brown eyes glancing up in a playful manner. She smiled, and leaned forwards as he leaned towards her to pour her another shot, and leaned whilst pulling down her blouse a little!

Hara Village - Page 5 Erza_scarlet_fairy_tail_drawn_by_yupachu__02766abd8690f044856b87e5e5dc1a3e

"I could show you if you're curious~" Erza propositioned. Her eyes slowly drifted from his down his neck and to his impressive musculature, and could suddenly picture many... many things that could be had in a hot steam bath~

Her gaze glanced up to his eyes again as she smirked, resting her breasts upon the table- her shot glass practically wedged between her cleavage.

"Very forward. I appreciate that in a woman. I am quite curious now that you bring it up. A dip in a hot spring would do wonders for my tension. I'd love to take you up on your offer, but first I need to find a room for these two. Is there an inn on the second floor or nearby?" Veran asked while simultaneously accepting Erza's proposition. There was no chance in the Nine Hells he was going to turn down a nude bath with one of the hottest women he had ever seen.

Now that she was so openly pursuing him, Veran allowed his gaze to look her up and down more openly. The bar seemed safe enough for the time being so he only needed to find a place to rest Miya and Rosaria now. "Once I've found somewhere for them to rest, I can join you for a nice cleaning." He responded in a suave tone, eager to see what the rest of her body looked like beneath the bunny costume.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Erza likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:30 am

Erza's eyes became heavy lidded, and her smile more flirtatious as she got up from her seat, then sat down on the edge of the table, leaning towards Veran and allowing him a far more excellent view as she crossed her long, shapely legs:

"An Inn...?" she purred, batting her long, dark lashes.

Sarah Fortuna wrote:
Hara Village - Page 5 R

Hara fishing village looked part Beijionese hovel, part Scardian Hovel, with the more 'secured' structures utilized by the foreign merchants on the coast of the Scardian Ocean. A large ship was currently docked. It wasn't modern, more old school sailing vessel common in these waters, but still got the job done. It was moored to the planking of the nearby deck with the 'Inn' and 'Bar' visible for those who just arrived. They looked more than modest, down right downtrodden if you were used to the big cities like Danton, Beijio, Cretu. But for those who've been at sea, who've yearned for 'Terra Firma' for months, they would have appeared like palaces...! Unless, you're from Fenira. Everyone from Fenira is a posh git who'd look a gift horse in the mouth and say it has harsh breath and not enough gold fillin's. Feckin' stuck up bastards the lot of'em, wiv there fancy magic and-

"Across the gangway, thats what the locals call it, adjacent to us. Its a tall building with a clock on the front. The 'Inn' sign may have blown off again, or some bored kid pried it off again and threw it into the drink~" she cooed, her leaning posture made her generous bosom hang and sway like a pendulum. "...I'll let you tend to your companions, I'll wait up for you, slightly right of the swamp." Erza hummed, leaning closer, almost crawling on top of the table at this point as she breathed into Veran's ear: "...I'll be needing someone to scrub my back and other... hard to reach places, after all~" She purred in a low, seductive moan.
Erza
Erza
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:27 pm

"We'll reach all those places and then some. Please excuse me for a short while then, I'll find a room for these two and I do have other companions in the village. After I find them, I'll be right over." Veran thanked Erza for the pleasant company before scooping up Miya and Rosaria in both arms. They seemed more responsive to his touch at least as both women seemed to cuddle up to him as he carried them.

Veran proceeded across the gangway to the building with the clock adorning it. He couldn't find the Inn sign Erza had described but it had to be the correct structure. He walked in through the door with a faded glass window and found a distracted looking old man behind the counter. "Hello, Are there any rooms available for four to five people? Two rooms would work, but a single would be preferable." Veran asked politely as the old man never looked up at the blue clad warrior.

"Yeah, we've got one big room. It'll run you thirty gilex a night." He shot back as he continued to scribble away at something on his desk. "Seems pretty steep, but I'll book at least two nights." Veran through enough bills and coins to equal the sixty it would take for two nights as he was tossed a key that had a 4 painted in red on the end of it. "Room 4's up the stairs, second door on the right." He pointed at the stairs and then refused to acknowledge Veran's existence any further.

Veran easily caught the key before ascending the stairs with a shrug. He didn't see any other tenants so he was able to quickly find the room and place Miya and Rosaria each on a separate bed. The room's furnishings were sparse but at least it had its own restroom and shower if the need arose. The half demon allowed himself to breath a sigh of relief now that these two were safe, but he would place an extra security measure just incase.

Veran conjured a spectral blade and cast a silent alarm spell that would warn him if anything with ill intent entered the room. He would also be able to teleport directly to the blade for a swift response, adding an extra layer of security to the room. He stabbed the blade into the ground beneath Miya's bed and let it fade into invisibility. The security sword and its spell would remain active for a few hours at most, but he doubted he would be gone that long. He also had the courtesy to write a letter to let the two know what was happening if they happened to wake up. He folded the bote neatly and set it on the nightstand between the beds.

And now it was time to seek out Fubuki and Masame before joining Erza for some fun....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Erza and Mynx Linxiian like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:29 pm

The curvaceous woman stood up, grabbing tankards to deliver as he prepared to deliver his companions to the Inn.

"I'll see you then~" Erza cooed, nodding her head with a wink before watching him leave. She finished up her last round, before turning to Sarah. "I'm taking off, I need to wash the slime off me anyway." She explained, before clocking out. She took to the open air, and gave a cursory glance over to the Inn, smirking. Well, we'll find out soon enough what he's like~ She thought, and began making her way to the Hara Spring.

(to here)
Erza
Erza
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hara Village - Page 5 Empty Damn things got big here lol my reaction IS the first image xD

Post  Sylica D'Lyren Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:03 am

(from here)

It had been a long time since she escaped the slavers, wanting to pull her back to that 'fun house' in the desert. And though she was protected by the fae, thanks to her connections established by her father's blood, she knew even their power would not match the might of the Black Iron Shackles nor its master. She looked down at the things, clasped around her neck, her ankles, her wrists. Her sword in its scabbard was mounted on her hip loosely with a brown leather belt; reuniting with her sword after it had been whisked away by the slavers who had come after the half drow half snow elven maiden.

Now... she was here. She was making her way back to the place she hated the most, but was going to stop by the village and pick up some supplies and food, maybe get a nights rest whilst she could. It was at least a half a day's journey to The Virgin Sands- The Sacrificial Pits!

As she entered, she was given odd looks, given her...

Hara Village - Page 5 D9b7qj2-59e933b8-ceaa-4e1a-899d-f7b42ed96676

...Lack of attire. Some from these parts probably knew what she was, and felt pity or even disgust. They'd never truly know though, how bad it really was. How she had to put up with that fat slug and his gross ass 'wife'. She had visited this village only once before, so was lost. She began turning to random people on the streets and planks, looking for assistance. "Excuse me?" She began in her low, yet sweet tone. "Excuse me?" Syl continued.
Sylica D'Lyren
Sylica D'Lyren
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Caligo Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:08 am

Welp... I wanna say the start of my lil story was in some Beijio Backwater a couple of months back, yeah? I'd say so, sounds like me, I reckon! I was there on behalf of some business, you know, a private contract to our main office. Can't refuse those, and why should I? The Shela was pretty dang cute! Aside that, she was Beijio Nobility- it didn't take a complete Tenik Reactor Scientist to tell she was! Them nobles can't hide their identities at all these days! Anyways, as I was sayin', I was in this backwater... Harako....HARA VILLAGE! Yep! That one! I was looking for supplies for the contract for Little Miss Nobility and...

(music continues)

Jac was happy with his find, a couple of boxes of ammunition for the weapons he had hidden in his rucksack, though not by much. He still had a large double rifle hanging off his back:

Hara Village - Page 5 Jac_Caligo_Rifle_and_knife_2

Narration: So as I says, was mindin' my own business, preppin' for the job when BAM-!

Jack turned the corner of a bunch of stalls, and bumped into something soft, squishy...

Sylica D'Lyren wrote:(from here)

It had been a long time since she escaped the slavers, wanting to pull her back to that 'fun house' in the desert. And though she was protected by the fae, thanks to her connections established by her father's blood, she knew even their power would not match the might of the Black Iron Shackles nor its master. She looked down at the things, clasped around her neck, her ankles, her wrists. Her sword in its scabbard was mounted on her hip loosely with a brown leather belt; reuniting with her sword after it had been whisked away by the slavers who had come after the half drow half snow elven maiden.

Now... she was here. She was making her way back to the place she hated the most, but was going to stop by the village and pick up some supplies and food, maybe get a nights rest whilst she could. It was at least a half a day's journey to The Virgin Sands- The Sacrificial Pits!

As she entered, she was given odd looks, given her...

Hara Village - Page 5 D9b7qj2-59e933b8-ceaa-4e1a-899d-f7b42ed96676

...Lack of attire. Some from these parts probably knew what she was, and felt pity or even disgust. They'd never truly know though, how bad it really was. How she had to put up with that fat slug and his gross ass 'wife'. She had visited this village only once before, so was lost. She began turning to random people on the streets and planks, looking for assistance. "Excuse me?" She began in her low, yet sweet tone. "Excuse me?" Syl continued.

Hara Village - Page 5 Unknown_14

Narration: -smack dab into the largest pair o'mellons I've ever rested my eyes on! Yeah, think of a pair of lavender colored airbags filled with the softest things you've ever touched, it was absolutely amazin'!... We're gettin' off track here tho...

Jac gasped as he tripped forwards into the woman's soft bosom! "MMmph?!" he screamed, muffled by the power of... soft. He then, with his hands, gripped either side of the large, bouncing bosoms, with some protest mind you from the poor elf! Suddenly he was pushed free! Either by her, or himself... or a mix of both parties! "PHUAH!" He gasped, looking purple himself as he hadn't taken a breath before diving into the pure soft pillows from purple heaven! So soft! His mind screamed.

Narration: -so soft~!

He was on his back, looking up at the woman, the lavender skin of the elf was quite unique, unique as the few other people he'd seen in the village by this point, but to him especially as he'd not yet had the chance to meet a dark elf before! Even though she was a tad on the purple side, this was quite thrilling!

Narration: I was very thrilled. She was the first Drow, despite bein' half, I ever met! Nor dived face first into that lovely bosom o'hers. Forgive me, it was a time ago, but fond memory. Anyway...

I appologized.

"I apologize, mate, didn't see ya!" he says with a friendly smile, pulling himself back to his feet. He brushed himself off and walked over to her.

Narration: I figured I'd help her, since I recall her callin' out before I nosedived into her pleasure valleys...

"You were callin' out?" He began. "I thought I heard you callin' out for assistance before I, well, made an arse of meself and faceplanted into ya." He chuckled nervously, scratching behind his right ear with a nervous chuckle. "You not hurt are ya, Sheila?" he asked, blinking. "Before, or after I ran into ya, I mean?" He began friendly enough, still smiling warmly.
Jac Caligo
Jac Caligo
Private
Private

Sylica D'Lyren likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylica D'Lyren Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:42 am

Sylica gasped, and tried to thrust the man away from her bosom as soon as they had bumped into one another! She could still feel him squirming between her pleasure pillows for a couple of moments before his firm hands gripped the sides of her huge tits! "W-what?! U-Unhand me...!!" She gasped, before she, or he, managed to pull or push the human away from the Elven chest! She huffed and puffed, her 5'9 frame flexing over the fallen man, her arms across her soft chest, her large purple eyes upon him with a look of disdain. A part of her still regarded humans as filth, still far better than House Dimitrescu or her shit brother! Humans are lurid, inelegant creatures who hump anything they can get their hands on! I've seen my fair share of these creatures since my time under 'Master Jay and Miss...tress...' ugh, I hate even thinking of those slugs! She thought, before the man sat up and smiled at her. Of course it smile... he just half-motorboated me in public as well as got a feel for free! She thought, still in distress... when he then apologized. He was ugly, though her prejudice of humans made her think all of the round eared hairless monkeys were ugly, she did raise a silvery brow. "Y-yeah, well you should be!" She protested, when he then asked if she was hurt. "Me? By you? Preposterous." She harrumphed, turning her head away.
Sylica D'Lyren
Sylica D'Lyren
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Caligo Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:55 am

Sylica D'Lyren wrote:Sylica gasped, and tried to thrust the man away from her bosom as soon as they had bumped into one another! She could still feel him squirming between her pleasure pillows for a couple of moments before his firm hands gripped the sides of her huge tits! "W-what?! U-Unhand me...!!" She gasped, before she, or he, managed to pull or push the human away from the Elven chest! She huffed and puffed, her 5'9 frame flexing over the fallen man, her arms across her soft chest, her large purple eyes upon him with a look of disdain. A part of her still regarded humans as filth, still far better than House Dimitrescu or her shit brother! Humans are lurid, inelegant creatures who hump anything they can get their hands on! I've seen my fair share of these creatures since my time under 'Master Jay and Miss...tress...' ugh, I hate even thinking of those slugs! She thought, before the man sat up and smiled at her. Of course it smile... he just half-motorboated me in public as well as got a feel for free! She thought, still in distress... when he then apologized. He was ugly, though her prejudice of humans made her think all of the round eared hairless monkeys were ugly, she did raise a silvery brow. "Y-yeah, well you should be!" She protested, when he then asked if she was hurt. "Me? By you? Preposterous." She harrumphed, turning her head away.

Narration: She wasn't too keen on me, Ms. Sylica. Not at first, but I figured she been through a lot, and hell, I wasn't aware just how badly she had it! Not yet, anyway.

Jac continued to smile and nodded. "Ah, that's a relief." he began, and then shifted his pack on his shoulder and nodded to her. "Then if you don't be needin' any help, I'll be off Sheila! Gotta job somewhere on the outskirts of town. Ya may wanna find someplace to bunk for the night as the sun goes down, it get mighty chilly out 'ere at night, that it certainly does Miss!" He says with a nod of his head, about to walk past her. "Do you need a point in such a direction, Sheila?" He paused and asked, friendly enough.

Narration: As me parents told me, 'one should always put their best foot forward' and also be nice to people ya meet. I mean, you can be nice, but don't put your own skin before people who will only use it to trample over ya or to use ya like a rug... well, depends on what kind o'rug we be talkin' about, but that's not the case in this scenario. I could tell she didn't like us humans much... present human at least in account, so I'd figure I'd give the Sheila some room so she wouldn't go ballistic on me for touchin' her ballistics! It twas an honest accident it was, I swear!
Jac Caligo
Jac Caligo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylica D'Lyren Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:08 am

"Ugggh..." she rolled her eyes and kept her eyes off him. "Whatever, begone with ya! I don't need help...!" Sylica said out loud, before feeling her brain hit the brick wall in her mind. Wait, no, you do dumbass!! You've never been here! At least ask the ugly thing directions, hell he owes you that much for the 'cop'n feel'!! She thought, opening her eyes in a lidded, annoyed fashion. Shit... I hate it when I think reasonably... She sighed, before turning to him... and he was there, smiling, asking if she'd like directions!

-SCARY! She thought, jumping back, arms up, breasts bouncing behind her sad excuse of a leather bustier- more like a ribbon bandeau!

"W-why you-!" She began, before her rational self told her to calm down, and thus she changed her subject: "-why do you insist on calling me 'Shiela', its Sylica D'Lyren of House D'Lyren and don't you forget it!" She spat back.
Sylica D'Lyren
Sylica D'Lyren
Private
Private

Jac Caligo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Caligo Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:22 am

Sylica D'Lyren wrote:
"W-why you-!" She began, before her rational self told her to calm down, and thus she changed her subject: "-why do you insist on calling me 'Shiela', its Sylica D'Lyren of House D'Lyren and don't you forget it!" She spat back.

Narration: ...I think it was around then, she was perhaps fond o'me! I was like, "Aw, she's given' me 'er full name! I didn't realize I'd left such an impression- aside of the one of me face betwixt them boobies o'hers! So I stuck around, at least a tad longer!

Huh, she gave me her full name! Maybe she's just a little flustered from me face hittin' her tits? Eh, I would too... He thought, as he smiled, slightly flustered. "Ah, well, I shall remember it always then, Miss Sylica. Please, forgive, yer name not be Shiela, but tis my dialect. Ya see, I'm from the Cryin Island area, south of Scardia? Lots of people from that area speak similarly, if they 'aven't grown out of it. Mine likes to mix though, it gets a little Leprechaun now an' then thanks to me mother, but eh... sadly, I wasn't born part Fae an whatnot. Doctor's aven't a clue why. Its why I thought my Scardian powers never developed, but turns out me ma wasn't in Scardia when she had me, but on a ship 'eaded back to Scardia, sadly enough." He explained his origin story... more or less, before blinking. "Oh, right, be needin' them directions then, luv? I can point ya in the right direction to the Inn, and across the way is the pub, but... I wouldn't go there if I was you- lots of weird people hangin' about there as of late, thats what I noticed!" He chuckled. "Or do you need to know where the marketplace is...?" He asked, rubbing his chin as he looked at her pretty amythest eyes.
Jac Caligo
Jac Caligo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylica D'Lyren Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:31 am

Jac Caligo wrote:
Sylica D'Lyren wrote:

Narration: ...I think it was around then, she was perhaps fond o'me! I was like, "Aw, she's given' me 'er full name! I didn't realize I'd left such an impression- aside of the one of me face betwixt them boobies o'hers!  So I stuck around, at least a tad longer!

Huh, she gave me her full name! Maybe she's just a little flustered from me face hittin' her tits? Eh, I would too... He thought, as he smiled, slightly flustered. "Ah, well, I shall remember it always then, Miss Sylica. Please, forgive, yer name not be Shiela, but tis my dialect. Ya see, I'm from the Cryin Island area, south of Scardia? Lots of people from that area speak similarly, if they 'aven't grown out of it. Mine likes to mix though, it gets a little Leprechaun now an' then thanks to me mother, but eh... sadly, I wasn't born part Fae an whatnot. Doctor's aven't a clue why. Its why I thought my Scardian powers never developed, but turns out me ma wasn't in Scardia when she had me, but on a ship 'eaded back to Scardia, sadly enough." He explained his origin story... more or less, before blinking. "Oh, right, be needin' them directions then, luv? I can point ya in the right direction to the Inn, and across the way is the pub, but... I wouldn't go there if I was you- lots of weird people hangin' about there as of late, thats what I noticed!" He chuckled. "Or do you need to know where the marketplace is...?" He asked, rubbing his chin as he looked at her pretty amythest eyes.

"Uggh..." she groaned, disgustedly. Great... now he's telling me his entire life story... how sad is this? Ugh, at least I'll forget this moment in another short year- so long as Mr. Jay doesn't decide to eat me alive or worse- feed me to his... eugh, 'wife'. She shivered with a groan at that, and looked at the human buzzing with energy before her. "I... didn't ask for where you're from, human..." she sighed, blinking at him. "And Miss Sylica...? Ughh... please, don't... I don't have the patience of a Desert Elf..." she sighed. It was then he brought up the inn, the pub, the market place. "...I'm not planning to spend the night here in this swamp! I'm headed..." she paused. ...to a different kind of swamp altogether, really. She blushed, her face becoming a lighter shade of purple as she blushed. "...elsewhere!" She coughed, before looking back at him. "The marketplace, however... I would like to know where that may lie."
Sylica D'Lyren
Sylica D'Lyren
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Caligo Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:43 am

Narration: When she told me she wasn't gonna stay in town, I felt a little worried and suggested against such...

Jac looked worried when he heard her say she wasn't planning on staying. "I wouldn't suggest that, leavin' the town. It's almost dark out, and there's also been random monster activity around the town- the very reason I'm here in the first place! Not to mention I can smell a dragon in the air, and those hoarders will eat just about anything or anyone when they're feelin' ornery, Miss Sylica!" he replied. He then pointed over to the place he came, just as the evening rush hour began; consisting of random villagers and travelers beginning to spill out into the dirt path street they were standing on.

Narration: Still... couldn't be the one in command of her reigns. 'A person's gotta choose how they play their own cards and all that', as Old Tofe told me once. I could only suggest her play, but ultimately, she's the one in control of 'er own deck so to speak...

"If yer for the market, and still plan to leave town, I'd hurry Miss Sylica." he continued, and pointed towards the direction he had come in. "They're closin' early on account of all the activity. So you may as well book yerself a room while ya can! If you can't get supplies, I really wouldn't want to be blindly roaming the Hara Woodlands- you might literally come across the swamp. Going out at night is crazy, but going out at night without supplies is just plain suicide, Miss Sylica." he adamantly protested his point.
Jac Caligo
Jac Caligo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylica D'Lyren Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:53 am

Jac Caligo wrote:Narration: When she told me she wasn't gonna stay in town, I felt a little worried and suggested against such...

Jac looked worried when he heard her say she wasn't planning on staying. "I wouldn't suggest that, leavin' the town. It's almost dark out, and there's also been random monster activity around the town- the very reason I'm here in the first place! Not to mention I can smell a dragon in the air, and those hoarders will eat just about anything or anyone when they're feelin' ornery, Miss Sylica!" he replied. He then pointed over to the place he came, just as the evening rush hour began; consisting of random villagers and travelers beginning to spill out into the dirt path street they were standing on.

Narration: Still... couldn't be the one in command of her reigns. 'A person's gotta choose how they play their own cards and all that', as Old Tofe told me once. I could only suggest her play, but ultimately, she's the one in control of 'er own deck so to speak...

"If yer for the market, and still plan to leave town, I'd hurry Miss Sylica." he continued, and pointed towards the direction he had come in. "They're closin' early on account of all the activity. So you may as well book yerself a room while ya can! If you can't get supplies, I really wouldn't want to be blindly roaming the Hara Woodlands- you might literally come across the swamp. Going out at night is crazy, but going out at night without supplies is just plain suicide, Miss Sylica." he adamantly protested his point.

"Uggggh...!" she groaned, palming her face. Ugh... it won't stop talking, the hairy little ugly human won't. Stop. TALKING! She sighed internally, and removed her hand to glare at him. "Thanks... but I'll be taking my leave of this shitty little town as soon as I can..." she mumbled, before peeling her hand from her mouth and shook her head, making her long silver ponytail sway behind her as she now palmed her forehead. "Please... stop calling me Miss Sylica..." she sighed.

She heard him talking about shops closing, and she pulled her hand away swiftly! "Say what now?!" she gasped, as several other villagers now began to mill about around them! Crap, I'm wasting my time talking to this gnat, I should be buying myself some supplies!

"Shit!" She spat, turning to the direction he pointed in. "I've wasted too much time-ack!" Cried Sylica, who was now being bumped into by various people. "P-please, move! I- ugh, need to get to the market!!" She cried out loud, trying to shove people out of her way!
Sylica D'Lyren
Sylica D'Lyren
Private
Private

Jac Caligo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Caligo Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:09 am

Sylica D'Lyren wrote:
Jac Caligo wrote:Narration: When she told me she wasn't gonna stay in town, I felt a little worried and suggested against such...

"Uggggh...!" she groaned, palming her face. Ugh... it won't stop talking, the hairy little ugly human won't. Stop. TALKING! She sighed internally, and removed her hand to glare at him. "Thanks... but I'll be taking my leave of this shitty little town as soon as I can..." she mumbled, before peeling her hand from her mouth and shook her head, making her long silver ponytail sway behind her as she now palmed her forehead. "Please... stop calling me Miss Sylica..." she sighed.

She heard him talking about shops closing, and she pulled her hand away swiftly! "Say what now?!" she gasped, as several other villagers now began to mill about around them! Crap, I'm wasting my time talking to this gnat, I should be buying myself some supplies!

"Shit!" She spat, turning to the direction he pointed in. "I've wasted too much time-ack!" Cried Sylica, who was now being bumped into by various people. "P-please, move! I- ugh, need to get to the market!!" She cried out loud, trying to shove people out of her way!

Narration: I could tell there was somethin' eatin' up at Sylica, but that would come later, I think... a couple o'times now I really think on it... Welp, in any case, I tells her what was needed to be known-

Jac pointed over to the direction of the harbor, once she was looking at him. She was struggling to mix with the crowd and flow with them, or what he was doing, which was stay still and let the civvies walk around him. "...over yonder will be the Inn and Pub, they face each other on the end o'the doc, Miss Syl-er, Miss." He explained.

Narration: I really couldn't do much else now. She was determined to make it out of the village regardless, but I wasn't going to stop her. Again, not my cards to play there. However, as I was leavin' I saw something being scuttled about on the ground...

Jac sighed, and hoped the Drow well, and was about to turn away when he saw a dark shape tumbling about on the ground. "Hm?" He hummed, hunkering down, moving in an odd way to avoid being trampled, something he was used to avoiding after some years of experience working for Toph's.

Narration: ...you see, it looked oddly familiar, and then I realized, it must 'ave come undone after Miss Sylica and I bumped into one another!

"Hey, Miss!" He called to the Drow elf, whom he was becoming quickly separated from in the crowd.

Narration: ...it twas only right of me to return it!

Hara Village - Page 5 Unknown_16

Jac got her attention, then tossed one of her accessories, the left hand shackle it seemed as he tossed it to her. "...I think you dropped this!" He said, watching it fly for her naked left wrist and hand. He smiled, and turned away after that. "Welp, I aughta be off myself, or I'm going to be feelin' around in the dark!" He chuckled, and began heading for the outskirts of the village.

Narration: I didn't have anythin' to say after that. My good deed was done; and me job was only just to begun!

Jac Caligo
Jac Caligo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Hara Village - Page 5 Empty You... gotta be.... kidding me :O

Post  Sylica D'Lyren Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:32 am

Jac Caligo wrote:
Narration: I could tell there was somethin' eatin' up at Sylica, but that would come later, I think... a couple o'times now I really think on it... Welp, in any case, I tells her what was needed to be known-

Jac pointed over to the direction of the harbor, once she was looking at him. She was struggling to mix with the crowd and flow with them, or what he was doing, which was stay still and let the civvies walk around him. "...over yonder will be the Inn and Pub, they face each other on the end o'the doc, Miss Syl-er, Miss." He explained.

Narration: I really couldn't do much else now. She was determined to make it out of the village regardless, but I wasn't going to stop her. Again, not my cards to play there. However, as I was leavin' I saw something being scuttled about on the ground...

Jac sighed, and hoped the Drow well, and was about to turn away when he saw a dark shape tumbling about on the ground. "Hm?" He hummed, hunkering down, moving in an odd way to avoid being trampled, something he was used to avoiding after some years of experience working for Toph's.

Narration: ...you see, it looked oddly familiar, and then I realized, it must 'ave come undone after Miss Sylica and I bumped into one another!

"Hey, Miss!" He called to the Drow elf, whom he was becoming quickly separated from in the crowd.

Narration: ...it twas only right of me to return it!

Jac got her attention, then tossed one of her accessories, the left hand shackle it seemed as he tossed it to her. "...I think you dropped this!" He said, watching it fly for her naked left wrist and hand. He smiled, and turned away after that. "Welp, I aughta be off myself, or I'm going to be feelin' around in the dark!" He chuckled, and began heading for the outskirts of the village.

Narration: I didn't have anythin' to say after that. My good deed was done; and me job was only just to begun!

Sylica was desperately trying to push her way through the crowd, that she was forced back by a few rowdy villagers! Damn it...! This village SUCKS! She thought to herself, turning to face the man who was pointing to the coast, directing her to the inn and pub. "I. Don't. CARE!" She screamed, not that she was able to be heard over the rise in volume, if not for her ears, she wouldn't have been able to hear him at all! It was then, he called out to her, and she glared at him, screaming: "WHAT?!"

She blinked, her left hand rising thanks to the pushing of the crowd. Her eyes wide and bewildered, her lips apart, her mouth a small hole as she looked at her left wrist for the first time in 1000 or so years. My... wrist.... its... naked. How.... how is that.... possible?!

"Hah!!!" She gasped, wide eyed, mouth agape! She winced however when the shackle slid itself back onto her wrist, being pulled in by the other parts of the set like a magnet, they drew it back to its proper position so hard she was flung back and into a crate on her back! "OW! FUCK!" she gasped, rubbing her wrist with her free hand, her gaze fixed upon her wrist! "How... the Black Iron Shackles...?! They.... wait, where? Where did that human go?!" She screamed, her voice lost in a sea of gibberish as her eyes rose from her wrist to an ocean of legs! Crap, all this time and now he leaves?! She mentally screamed. She shot up, and was bumped into by more civilians, and with her heavy assets she was being tossed about like a ship lost to a storm! "Scarred human! Ugly human...! Where are you?! Wait!!" She screamed out, wincing as she was being pushed about, looking all over for the man who had apparently released one of her shackles... somehow! What the hell?! You can't be serious... where the hell he go?! The elf mentally shrieked! A millennia and a century or two of being shackled by the slimy slugs, and she was freed by having some rando human face dive into her tits?! She'd let him plough her if it meant she'd be rid of the damn shackles for good!

Was this hope, she was feeling? Desperation? Perhaps both, but now... she couldn't see the bugger anywhere! "Where the hell'd he go...?!" Sylica groaned through her gritted teeth, trying to pick up where the young man had left through this chaos of 'rushhour'!
Sylica D'Lyren
Sylica D'Lyren
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Caligo Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:36 am

Sylica D'Lyren wrote:

She blinked, her left hand rising thanks to the pushing of the crowd. Her eyes wide and bewildered, her lips apart, her mouth a small hole as she looked at her left wrist for the first time in 1000 or so years. My... wrist.... its... naked. How.... how is that.... possible?!

"Hah!!!" She gasped, wide eyed, mouth agape! She winced however when the shackle slid itself back onto her wrist, being pulled in by the other parts of the set like a magnet, they drew it back to its proper position so hard she was flung back and into a crate on her back! "OW! FUCK!" she gasped, rubbing her wrist with her free hand, her gaze fixed upon her wrist! "How... the Black Iron Shackles...?! They.... wait, where? Where did that human go?!" She screamed, her voice lost in a sea of gibberish as her eyes rose from her wrist to an ocean of legs! Crap, all this time and now he leaves?! She mentally screamed. She shot up, and was bumped into by more civilians, and with her heavy assets she was being tossed about like a ship lost to a storm! "Scarred human! Ugly human...! Where are you?! Wait!!" She screamed out, wincing as she was being pushed about, looking all over for the man who had apparently released one of her shackles... somehow! What the hell?! You can't be serious... where the hell he go?! The elf mentally shrieked! A millennia and a century or two of being shackled by the slimy slugs, and she was freed by having some rando human face dive into her tits?! She'd let him plough her if it meant she'd be rid of the damn shackles for good!

Was this hope, she was feeling? Desperation? Perhaps both, but now... she couldn't see the bugger anywhere! "Where the hell'd he go...?!" Sylica groaned through her gritted teeth, trying to pick up where the young man had left through this chaos of 'rushhour'!

Where Jac had been standing before they departed, he was no more. The man left little trace of himself behind, a habit from being an expert hunter. He vanished, leaving her to ponder the mystery of the removed shackle by her lonesome, and anything she may have retained from their conversation, had she at all~

(to here)
Jac Caligo
Jac Caligo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylica D'Lyren Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:44 am

Sylica wandered about, trying to find a trace of the human! "C'mon! move!!" The elf cried as she tried to fight her way back to the man! C'mon, c'mon...! She tried to listen in for him, but again... with all this chaos, he was gone! After a few moments, the river of creatures mortal and otherwise alike dwindled... leaving nothing, not even proper boot marks left in the dirt having been trampled in every which way! "Damn!" She spat, swinging her arm in the open air! "Now I'll never find out how he did it..." she grumbled, running her manicured fingers through her silvery bangs. Wait... he did say something about doing a job? Crap... I didn't give a shit what he was saying till now! Dammit!! She grumbled. Maybe... she would be lucky and stumble across him around the outskirts of the village!

After some time searching, she came up empty. "Dammit, I lost him!" She screamed, slamming her balled up fist into a nearby dead tree trunk! She panted, sweat rolling down her smooth and soft lavender skin. She snapped her silvery hair from her eyes, her high ponytail swaying left and right as her amethyst orbs scanned the village as well. "Dammit... the market's aught to be closed now too. I guess I may as well look for that inn... damn it, I hate it! Even when I didn't want to, I ended up following that ugly man's advice anyway, fuuuck!" She shrieked, kicking the trunk with her purple leather thigh boot's toe. She sighed... and began making her way back to the depths of the village once more.
Sylica D'Lyren
Sylica D'Lyren
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fubuki Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:07 am

Meanwhile...

Meat Serpent wrote:After devouring such a hearty meal as Fubuki, the elder meat serpent deigned it time to find a location to rest and digest. Or rather it would if not for the vestige it had sent scouting hadn't found another voluptuous meal. Its one hundred and fifty foot long body kneaded Fubuki toward the passage that housed the rest of its body, descending into the caves beneath the village created by years of erosion and predator passage.

Her muffled protests simply increased the value of her taste by the second as it fed on her terror, eyes blinking all along its body with each section of meat that she passed by. Trophies of past meals dotted its body, the twisted visages of past prey imprinted along its ancient leathery hide. It sought to add Fubuki and her power to its collection but the rapid digestion would only take place in the depths of its intestines.

Approaching from the stream, its vestige carried Nekittan's curvaceous and naked body. The smaller portion slithered into the main body and melded with it, flesh fusing with flesh while the catwoman passed through a thin membrane to transfer her into its guts. Her distressed cries were close to Fubuki as both women were to be be kneaded close together so they could be digested at the same time, destined to be no more than nutrients for the monstrous predator.

"Ughhh...graaah..!!" cried out Fubuki, who squirmed inside the dark, humid depths of the serpent! She looked into the 'eyes' of the past few meals before her, and they in turn, flipped around to look at HER! "Piss off!!" She screamed, jabbing her middle finger their direction while trying to slam her toe into the undulating flesh above her, when suddenly!

SNAG!

"Wh-what?!"

Hara Village - Page 5 88313119_p0

Fubuki let out a sharp cry as her arms were forced behind her via odd meaty tendrils which shot out from the walls of the meat serpent, dragging her through the acidic muck into the darker depths! "Let me... go!!" screamed Fubuki, who was now ushered deeper into the earth as well as the monster's enormous belly! "Crap... how the hell did I end up another monster's snack? What the hell?!" She cried, wriggling the best she could, not that it did anything of importance! She felt her clothing peel off the deeper and hotter it got, and realized the acidic fluid was getting more fizzy and raising up past her chest! Dammit... this really looks bad now...! She thought... till she was suddenly smacked by something large and soft! "Ooof! What now!?" she cried, turning her head to the... naked, and very curvaceous figure of a nekomimi now docking with her chest! "H-hey!! Layoff!!" She screamed, green eyes darting side to side, feeling the stomach bile climbing past her neck! She was almost fully submerged now, with this semi conscious or dead neko on top of her! She tried to kick and squirm, but the Neko was too heavy to push with just her legs in this awkward angle! She tried to shake her off, but to no avail! "DAMN I---mmmph?!!"

Fubu's words became muffled as her eyes went white before closing quickly! She was pulled into the depths of the stomach fluids now, the tendrils pulling her through something fleshy and tight... nearly forcing her air from her mouth before she was flung into a chamber! She hit the wall, gasping involuntarily, reaching up and slapping the undulating walls for mercy! She swam in the fizzy, hot fluid which assaulted her entire body, making her throat burn as she kicked and fluttered in the main body's undulating stomach...!

Hara Village - Page 5 Ddec8k6-9e87498c-0b1a-4183-83c7-d16f46af9129
Fubuki
Fubuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Meat Serpent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nekkittan Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:13 am

Fubuki wrote:Meanwhile...

Meat Serpent wrote:After devouring such a hearty meal as Fubuki, the elder meat serpent deigned it time to find a location to rest and digest. Or rather it would if not for the vestige it had sent scouting hadn't found another voluptuous meal. Its one hundred and fifty foot long body kneaded Fubuki toward the passage that housed the rest of its body, descending into the caves beneath the village created by years of erosion and predator passage.

Her muffled protests simply increased the value of her taste by the second as it fed on her terror, eyes blinking all along its body with each section of meat that she passed by. Trophies of past meals dotted its body, the twisted visages of past prey imprinted along its ancient leathery hide. It sought to add Fubuki and her power to its collection but the rapid digestion would only take place in the depths of its intestines.

Approaching from the stream, its vestige carried Nekittan's curvaceous and naked body. The smaller portion slithered into the main body and melded with it, flesh fusing with flesh while the catwoman passed through a thin membrane to transfer her into its guts. Her distressed cries were close to Fubuki as both women were to be be kneaded close together so they could be digested at the same time, destined to be no more than nutrients for the monstrous predator.

"Ughhh...graaah..!!" cried out Fubuki, who squirmed inside the dark, humid depths of the serpent! She looked into the 'eyes' of the past few meals before her, and they in turn, flipped around to look at HER! "Piss off!!" She screamed, jabbing her middle finger their direction while trying to slam her toe into the undulating flesh above her, when suddenly!

SNAG!

"Wh-what?!"

Hara Village - Page 5 88313119_p0

Fubuki let out a sharp cry as her arms were forced behind her via odd meaty tendrils which shot out from the walls of the meat serpent, dragging her through the acidic muck into the darker depths! "Let me... go!!" screamed Fubuki, who was now ushered deeper into the earth as well as the monster's enormous belly! "Crap... how the hell did I end up another monster's snack? What the hell?!" She cried, wriggling the best she could, not that it did anything of importance! She felt her clothing peel off the deeper and hotter it got, and realized the acidic fluid was getting more fizzy and raising up past her chest! Dammit... this really looks bad now...! She thought... till she was suddenly smacked by something large and soft! "Ooof! What now!?" she cried, turning her head to the... naked, and very curvaceous figure of a nekomimi now docking with her chest! "H-hey!! Layoff!!" She screamed, green eyes darting side to side, feeling the stomach bile climbing past her neck! She was almost fully submerged now, with this semi conscious or dead neko on top of her! She tried to kick and squirm, but the Neko was too heavy to push with just her legs in this awkward angle! She tried to shake her off, but to no avail! "DAMN I---mmmph?!!"

Fubu's words became muffled as her eyes went white before closing quickly! She was pulled into the depths of the stomach fluids now, the tendrils pulling her through something fleshy and tight... nearly forcing her air from her mouth before she was flung into a chamber! She hit the wall, gasping involuntarily, reaching up and slapping the undulating walls for mercy! She swam in the fizzy, hot fluid which assaulted her entire body, making her throat burn as she kicked and fluttered in the main body's undulating stomach...!

Hara Village - Page 5 Ddec8k6-9e87498c-0b1a-4183-83c7-d16f46af9129

Nekkitan had been semi-conscious for most of the journey through the tight mass of the meat snake. When she was assimilated to the larger body, hers was forced through the tunnel dragging poor Fubuki to her grave, the Neko drifting ontop of her soon joining her as she too was dragged down into the depths of mustard yellow acidic fluids. The fizzing sensation was mostly lost on her as her huge and curvy form took several moments and tries to usher through the sphincter, but with much effort, she was finally absorbed by the fleshy walls and forced into the room with the struggling Fubuki! Her feline, naked body drifting whilst Fubuki struggled intensely...!

Nekkittan
Private
Private

Meat Serpent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Masame Shinitase Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:06 am

While everything was happening...

...Masame or... Mikaru as Masame? She herself wasn't fully sure yet, stumbled into the local bar and had a few drinks with Fubuki till the woman up and left. She was calling her subordinate a 'lightweight' when her eyes flashed and she thought she saw a ghost. "No... can't be..." she muttered under her breath, and stumbled out of the bar, following the red haired woman.

15 minutes pass...
She follows the woman, noting the familiar labcoat, the long red hair. She thought she perished at the convoy, but could it be her? Certainly looked that way from behind... The TIRS Captain made her way over to the docks, and when she finally found an opening, took it!

"Hold it!" She called out, grabbing the tall woman's shoulder, turning her around. She thought at first she was an imposter... but Masame's stern glance mellowed out to amazement, as she instead stared into the face of the Lieutenant Commander! "Doctor Cavanaugh! You're... alive!" She gasped. There were many questions that needed to be answered...

Back to the present... some time later...

The two sat by the dock, sheltered in a fishing shack erected to keep the sun off the fisherman's backs. She held a hot can of Beijionese Coffee in one hand, and offered the other to the Lieutenant Commander, Francine Cavanaugh. "How'd the hell you survive? After Dr. Flora was killed, I figured you may have been yourself. You weren't equipped for combat, yet... here you are." She began, taking a sip to help kill the buzz. "I was hoping you were here with the Madam Secretary..." she sighed.

The woman she referred to was the Tri-Continental Trust's Secretary of Defence, Tatyana Honorwind:

Hara Village - Page 5 Secretary_of_Defense_Tatyana_Honorwind

She was the one of the leading politicians in the TCT, the loose form of unified government between the continents of Gailden, Scardia and Rolan, and in charge of much of the Allied Defense Network, the unified military force which protects the interests of the TCT. The woman was the voice of the military and the brain behind its operations. As of recent, she and Vice President Tenik were discussing matters to handle the rise of monster attacks, the demonic invasion being kept mostly under wraps, and the appearance of this Void Dragon in the Galideno region of Gailden. Madam Secretary Honorwind was also with the convoy... but due to the number of civilians present, she couldn't express her remorse and only hoped she escaped safely as well...

"Seeing you gave me hope that Madam Secretary Honorwind yet lives. Please... tell me how you survived, Doctor...?" Masame turned briskly to Fran, looking evenly into the woman's large green eyes.
Masame Shinitase
Masame Shinitase
Recruit
Recruit

Dr. Francine Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next