Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Floor Corridor

+3
Stephen Chesluk
Natsuki
Irvine
7 posters

Go down

First Floor Corridor  Empty First Floor Corridor

Post  Irvine Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:37 am

Irvine pauses before he reaches the gate to enter the Ghost Castle Biome. He feels as though he should turn back...chase after the bastard and give him a taste of lead. He grips the gun in his hand tightly, he didn't know why he hesitated-he was a mercenary after all. "Damn!" he curses, looking down at the ground.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

First Floor Corridor  Empty Re: First Floor Corridor

Post  Natsuki Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:54 am

Irvine wrote:Irvine pauses before he reaches the gate to enter the Ghost Castle Biome. He feels as though he should turn back...chase after the bastard and give him a taste of lead. He grips the gun in his hand tightly, he didn't know why he hesitated-he was a mercenary after all. "Damn!" he curses, looking down at the ground.

"GRRR!" "Attention! You in the first floor corridor of the Premium Tower! Head back to the Cantina! Hurry before I change my mind!"
Natsuki
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 am

Natsuki wrote:
Irvine wrote:Irvine pauses before he reaches the gate to enter the Ghost Castle Biome. He feels as though he should turn back...chase after the bastard and give him a taste of lead. He grips the gun in his hand tightly, he didn't know why he hesitated-he was a mercenary after all. "Damn!" he curses, looking down at the ground.

"GRRR!" "Attention! You in the first floor corridor of the Premium Tower! Head back to the Cantina! Hurry before I change my mind!"

Irvine paused, and narrowed his eyes. The voice was familiar, to a rather energetic cat girl he had met no longer than perhaps an hour before. He turns around, looking at the camera pointed at him in the corner of the hall. He lets out a small sigh, but smiles. "Security Kitten Natsuki Sassahara was it? Perhaps your job isn't so easy after all." he says out loud. He decides after a few moments to still continue back to the ghost castle, needing to get some much needed supplies, and perhaps contact a good friend of his..
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Stephen paused in the hall way, his phone was ringing. He turns to Haruka. "Haruka...if you could be a dear and head to one of the cafes here; a double expresso Moca Latte if you can-I have to take this." he tells his Neko Maid, taking the phone from his jacket.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Haruka nodded. "Right away Sir." she walks down the hall and heads the rest of the length of the hallway.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Takani Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Stephen Chesluk wrote:Stephen paused in the hall way, his phone was ringing. He turns to Haruka. "Haruka...if you could be a dear and head to one of the cafes here; a double expresso Moca Latte if you can-I have to take this." he tells his Neko Maid, taking the phone from his jacket.

When Stephen answered his phone, his Psychiatrist Dr. Takani was on the other end of the line-she immediately cut the man off from speaking: "Mr. Chesluk, please tell me that your not on the Silver Craft!" She starts, waiting for the man to finally respond.
Megan Takani
Megan Takani
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Megan Takani wrote:
Stephen Chesluk wrote:Stephen paused in the hall way, his phone was ringing. He turns to Haruka. "Haruka...if you could be a dear and head to one of the cafes here; a double expresso Moca Latte if you can-I have to take this." he tells his Neko Maid, taking the phone from his jacket.

When Stephen answered his phone, his Psychiatrist Dr. Takani was on the other end of the line-she immediately cut the man off from speaking: "Mr. Chesluk, please tell me that your not on the Silver Craft!" She starts, waiting for the man to finally respond.

Stephen sighed. "Dr. Takani...I don't think our 'professional relationship' extends to that of where I must report to you where I am...but if you really insist yes I am. Both for business and pleasure; I'm taking that 'R&R' you suggested, all the while I'm proposing my security proposal to the Silver Craft's CEO." He replies, turning around and looking for any sight of Haruka. "What can be taking that neko so long..." he wonders.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Candi Flynn Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:58 am

Stephen Chesluk wrote:
Stephen sighed. "Dr. Takani...I don't think our 'professional relationship' extends to that of where I must report to you where I am...but if you really insist yes I am. Both for business and pleasure; I'm taking that 'R&R' you suggested, all the while I'm proposing my security proposal to the Silver Craft's CEO." He replies, turning around and looking for any sight of Haruka.

"The damn security isn't doing their job. Why do I even bother to hire these useless bastards." a blond woman in an expensive-sheer near revealing pink dress by Nora Fallensky exclaims as she walks down the long stretch of the corridor. She was the most powerful woman on this Resort, being the Proprietor and the CEO of the Silver Craft. Due to the breach of a supposed 'monster' and now the recent surveillance report of soldiers clad in red forcing their way in, she had to go down below with the 'commoners' and other undesirables to hide out in a safehouse till the blasted ADN arrived. "I swear, Harding's ear will be bleeding when I'm done with him!" she exclaims, her eyelids half closed light green orbs expressing much frustration.

The echoing of several high heels echoed in Stephen's ear. Approaching him from behind, Candace 'Candi' Flynn and her security entourage advanced upon Stephen. The all female security team made of women in dark suits, shades and carrying automatic rifles. Candi's light green eyes blinked when she noticed the young man. "Ah, so this is where you been hiding out; rather bold of the CEO of Chesluk Firearms Co to be standing out in the middle of a war that is taking place just a wee floor below us." she says to the man. She folds her arms under her bouncing breasts, the nipples of the said dress near exposed from under the transparent pink mesh of her dress. She cocked an eyebrow with a chuckle. "You...are Stephen Chesluk..are you not?" she asked.
Candi Flynn
Candi Flynn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Candi Flynn wrote:
"Ah, so this is where you been hiding out; rather bold of the CEO of Chesluk Firearms Co to be standing out in the middle of a war that is taking place just a wee floor below us." she says to the man. She folds her arms under her bouncing breasts, the nipples of the said dress near exposed from under the transparent pink mesh of her dress. She cocked an eyebrow with a chuckle. "You...are Stephen Chesluk..are you not?" she asked.

Chesluk turns around, hand still up at his phone as he looks upon the bodacious, curvy frame of the woman before him. For a moment he's forgotten what he was doing and actually hangs up on his 'Shrink', closing the phone and slips it in the inside right pocket of his dress jacket. After a brief pause, he notices the revealing woman's entourage of security personnel (also female) carrying automatic weapons that were not manufactured by his company. After a sigh, he lifts his eyes and head up to hers with a manufactured smile. "Well you must be the beautiful CEO of the Silver Craft I've been hearing so much of, please forgive me-I was actually on my way to meet with you milady." he says reaching out for her hand.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Candi Flynn Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:23 pm

Her guards tensed, ready to blast the man away as he approached, Candi on the other hand was not truly amused, shown by her narrowed eyes. "Mr. Chesluk, lets cut the introductions-I have neither the time nor am I in the mood. Excuse me for asking, but did you listen to a single word I said? We are at war, and it would be best for the both of us if we just continued together to the Security Bunker before space becomes an issue." she says walking around him, the security following suit. She half turned to him with a foxish grin. "Please, we'll talk business after we are in a more suitable environment." she says before bringing her head forward. She didn't really like Chesluk. At first glance she could already tell what kind of deprived man he was, and what he wanted. His ideals mere childish, and the way he puts so much faith in his Ancestor's firearm company was sickening. But she needed to provide the Silver Craft with better, and ten times cheaper security so that her bank account can still allow her something to play with..so she really couldn't complain yet.

She paused briefly. "Are you coming Chesluk?" she called back.
Candi Flynn
Candi Flynn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:33 pm

Stephen felt a wave of 'cold' rush past him. Not the kind in temperature, but rather the harsh distant emotions of a rather scary individual radiates...'bad vibes' would be another accurate way to look at it. He blinks cold sweat falling and his heart sinking as he turned towards the blond. "Erm, yes...I'm right with you."
He turns around and hops by her side, looking to her in an apologetic manner. "Sorry, but you really meant we're in a 'war'? I seriously believed you were joking, two CEO's speaking freely to one another." he finished with a slightly unnerved chuckle.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Candi Flynn Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:47 pm

She turned her gaze to her right, narrowing her eyes again in irritation at the man. She takes a few steps more, ahead of the man. "CEO's like us don't speak 'freely' with one another Mr. Chesluk. We speak business and we threaten one another. A man with a family as illustrious as yours should know well of that fact. You really do intrigue me Chesluk." She says, speaking that last bit with a large hint of sarcasm. She closes her eyes and rubs her neck with her right hand, bending her head towards her left shoulder. "Ugh, me neck is killing me. Tell me Mister Chesluck, do you know anyone who sells firmer beds?" she asked with slightly curled rouge lips. "I bet you would...with your strange and sick fantasies you share with your Maid Harem, Mister Chesluk." she thought with cold humor, openly chuckling following her question to the firearms CEO.
Candi Flynn
Candi Flynn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Candi Flynn wrote: "CEO's like us don't speak 'freely' with one another Mr. Chesluk. We speak business and we threaten one another. A man with a family as illustrious as yours should know well of that fact. You really do intrigue me Chesluk." She says, speaking that last bit with a large hint of sarcasm. She closes her eyes and rubs her neck with her right hand, bending her head towards her left shoulder. "Ugh, me neck is killing me. Tell me Mister Chesluck, do you know anyone who sells firmer beds?" she asked with slightly curled rouge lips, openly chuckling following her question to the firearms CEO.

He gulped taking another step back, nearly bumping into one of the security guards. She was indeed a scary, and powerfully rude woman. Who speaks to a man, a man like Chesluk like this?! However, he needed her...so he kept his sharp tongue back, and nodded his head left to right. "No...I sell firearms, not beds Miss Flynn. You may need to ask someone else about that." he replies blushing slightly, having an idea where she would spur that question. He half turns to her and furrows his brow. "So...you never did say what was happening down below..." he says with a slightly hushed tone.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Candi Flynn Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:28 pm

She sighs, perhaps a tad dramatically at his response. "Then what use are you?" she sighs again, opening her eyes halfway with another cruel chuckle. "Well, I guess that a sea creature came on board and started killing and eating people. Then there is the most recent of activities in which the Crimson Knight Brigade; or another military group that are clad in crimson has appeared with automatic weapons and are Hell bent on taking over this station." she replied back to his second question. They were nearing the elevators and she allowed Chesluk to step inside first. "So you'll need to yell up to us if it's clear for us to head down Mr. Chesluk." she says with a seductively evil grin. Her red lips perking up and parting when she tells the man: "Don't die now." While she said that, she glides her hand over to the panel beside the glass elevator and activates it, the tinted glass doors sliding closed and sending the man to the lobby below. She waves to him, chuckling under her breath as he descends.
Candi Flynn
Candi Flynn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Candi Flynn wrote:She sighs, perhaps a tad dramatically at his response. "Then what use are you?" she sighs again, opening her eyes halfway with another cruel chuckle. "Well, I guess that a sea creature came on board and started killing and eating people. Then there is the most recent of activities in which the Crimson Knight Brigade; or another military group that are clad in crimson has appeared with automatic weapons and are Hell bent on taking over this station." she replied back to his second question. They were nearing the elevators and she allowed Chesluk to step inside first. "So you'll need to yell up to us if it's clear for us to head down Mr. Chesluk." she says with a seductively evil grin. Her red lips perking up and parting when she tells the man: "Don't die now." While she said that, she glides her hand over to the panel beside the glass elevator and activates it, the tinted glass doors sliding closed and sending the man to the lobby below. She waves to him, chuckling under her breath as he descends.

Chesluk grimaced at her rudeness, but was completely surprised when Candace locked him inside the elevator to send him down! "H-Hey! What the hell do you take me for?!" he admittedly screams. The elevator continues down though, and the business man frowns. "Great, great great. I should have known better to follow a booby-lady's lead." he says with a discomforted sigh. He slicks back his hair, pulling out his revolver from his jacket pocket when the doors open to the lobby and he cautiously enters.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Candi Flynn Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:40 pm

She chuckled, turning to the six members of her security team. "Girls, three of you come with me; Nina I'd like you to run ahead to the Coastal Road's Security Bunker and procure my arrival-I'd like the green room for myself at all costs. You two are to remain here if I have to return to this corridor." she orders, turning back to the man down below who was already out of the elevator. "Also, Nina! I'd like you to hand me your thirty-eight. I might need it in case of an emergency." she states, turning to the woman with a sly grin.
Candi Flynn
Candi Flynn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:55 pm

"HEY! The coast is clear ma'm!" could be heard from down below.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Candi Flynn Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Candi grinned, the lift returning to her level and she entered with her three guards, Nina handing her firearm over before the glass doors closed and sent them down to ground floor.
Candi Flynn
Candi Flynn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:06 pm

After making her way from the bathroom, she paused and turned to the left, looking up from the lobby's floor. She grinned, licking her lips; spotting two guards who seemed ill equipped and trying to figure out a plan to save Candi no doubt. "Hehehe not for long." she says licking her lips; the ninja disappearing from sight with a poof.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Candi Flynn Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:10 pm

The two guards indeed were planning to save Candace somehow, but just hadn't had a plan yet. They huddled together and briefed on the activity below.
Candi Flynn
Candi Flynn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:13 pm

From behind the two, Ling-Ling reappeared. Her voracious mouth already large and drooling. "Mornin' gals." she says licking her lips. Grabbing both girls by the collars of their necks, drawing them close and biting down on both of them to there waists, lifting them up and playfully thrashed them about! Saliva spiraling and spraying everywhere as the two gals screamed in the tight and wet space they were thrown in!

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:54 pm

Chesluk fired his revolver three times at the advancing Crimson Knight Brigade soldiers. Suppressed gunfire pocketed the wall he dove behind. He ejected the cylinder and grabbed the rounds that could still be useful. His stainless Chesluk Industries .50 Eagle barrel steamed from the excessive use of shooting, the spent casings fell and clanged upon the ground. "Dammit! I'm seriously not in a good mood right now fellas!" he exclaims speed loading eight more shells and slammed the cylinder shut again. He rounded the corner and began to sprint for the stairwell. With Candi missing and or dead, his business proposition was just as dead in the water...and speaking of dead in the water, that is what this damnable floating Casino was now that the CKB and demons rampaged through the edifice. "I should have stayed in the comfort of my home!" He exclaims, providing himself coverfire with his Ci50, running for dear life up the stairs.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down