Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desert Training

+4
BastionCon
Fubuki
Che
Shorito Taishoku
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Desert Training - Page 3 Empty Re: Desert Training

Post  Saeko Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:32 am

Saeko nodded. "Consider her yours, then." She says, before turning to Fubuki. "...I may. Its do or die. Either I return, as the next Raiju, the next Thunder Beast... or I'll suffer the same fate as Lady Hiyori." Saeko finished, before turning to Veran once more. "Take care of her. The horse as well." she winked, getting a vibe the pair were close. She then headed over to Finn's horse, helping him with unpacking some of the supplies, before both mounted up. "The place you seek is Hara Village, a fishing village just 12 or so miles away from Beijio City. You'll be able to see the City when you get there... be weary though, its Sea Dragon nesting season... you may wanna stay clear of the beaches unless you want to try and make some extra cash selling their eggs. Just keep an eye out for long necks, and you'll be fine." She says, holding onto Finn closely. "Good luck on your journey!" She called out finally, before Finn and Saeko trotted off.

(to next area)

Last edited by Saeko on Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add in my linky :3)
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Finn Lachdanan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Masame Shinitase Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:44 am

BastionCon wrote:Veran returned Fubuki's cuddle with a warm grip of his hands, shifting his weight slightly so as to make her more comfortable. While she conversed with her cousin, Veran replied to Miya, "I think that'd be best. One or two of you could ride the horse and use the supplies. I'm fine walking though I have an idea of a destination for us. There's a village to the west I have business in. If you have no pressing matters, I would like to head there next." He offered a possible destination, wondering what the others had to say.

"The Shinitase Clan were always good with communing with the Spirit Realm, I only managed to save myself by fragmenting my soul just before that Teronian Dog, Albert Stratus did me in..." She sighed. "But Masame is... still progressing. It could be dangerous for me to linger, but she'll be a useless log to you all till she 'recharges'." She explained. "Hara Village... they used to be a farm, now they're a fishing shanty? What have I missed..." She sighed, before helping with the new horse. "Take care, Lady Hiyori..." she called out to Saeko as she road off eastward towards the Amaine.

Mikaru turned the conversation back to Veran. "Other words, we- I'm good to go to Hara Village..."
Masame Shinitase
Masame Shinitase
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Fubuki Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:53 am

BastionCon wrote:Veran returned Fubuki's cuddle with a warm grip of his hands, shifting his weight slightly so as to make her more comfortable. While she conversed with her cousin, Veran replied to Miya, "I think that'd be best. One or two of you could ride the horse and use the supplies. I'm fine walking though I have an idea of a destination for us. There's a village to the west I have business in. If you have no pressing matters, I would like to heard there next." He offered a possible destination, wondering what the others had to say.

Fubuki silently watched her cousin off, too preoccupied with her flirting with Veran as he felt so warm, and inviting... but as he began to speak of the road ahead, she knew she had to peel herself away from him. "Y-yes... I'm fine with the destination, as I am technically with the VIP I had to rescue." She chuckled nervously before forcing herself to let herself let go of Veran, which was pure hesitation, but she somehow managed it. "I can't be seen naked, wandering into a new village. Let me see what cousin left me..." she purred, as she removed Veran's coat and handed it back to him with tender care.

Naked, but... somewhat used to it by now, she walked up to the horse, humming and began to rummage through the clothing, trying them on:

Desert Training - Page 3 E32a8873a14fb180832783db78cc8c19

"Hmm... maybe later when we're not in the desert, and somewhere more classy, eh, Veran?" She purred.

Desert Training - Page 3 Fubuki_one_punch_man_drawn_by_donburikazoku__8b133e6875016522a5397b6a033ba725

"...maybe the beach. Eh, right, Eelodiles..." she sighed.

Desert Training - Page 3 Degiqpb-d41acc8a-8ce4-4376-879c-bb2e69ad702e

"This one... yeah, may as well stick with a classic~" She purred, and stuck with it.
Fubuki
Fubuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Miya Ishizu Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:16 am

"Hara village it is then. Wherever Master Veran goes, so shall I." Miya replied in a low, cool tone, glancing to Veran with a smile.
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:34 am

"Well try not to harm Masame. Her safety is paramount. As a spirit, you're obviously more lenient when it comes to life and death." Veran stated matter-of-factly to Mikaru. He was sure he sounded rude, but when it came to the safety of his companions he didn't beat around the bush.

He also watched Fubuki's fashion show, sad to let her out of his arms but enjoying the view nonetheless. "Something elegant indeed." He admired her thick curves after she settled on a final outfit that left her long legs exposed. "Sea Dragons. I've heard of the, but I've never faced one in battle. Should prove interesting and it could be useful training if we face one, Miya." Veran said to his apprentice, flashing her a small smile with crossed as he it wasn't something he did often.
Desert Training - Page 3 58b30f47484d140fae079bc463b48b80

After letting his companions decided on who would ride the horse, Veran guided them for several hours until stopping in clearing on the side of the road. "Let's stop here for the moment. Miya, if you'll join me in the trees ahead we'll begin your training. Before we can do anything else I would like another demonstration of your powers." Without another word, the swordsman disappeared into the trees and left everyone behind.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Finn Lachdanan and Miya Ishizu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Miya Ishizu Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:01 am

BastionCon wrote:"Well try not to harm Masame. Her safety is paramount. As a spirit, you're obviously more lenient when it comes to life and death." Veran stated matter-of-factly to Mikaru. He was sure he sounded rude, but when it came to the safety of his companions he didn't beat around the bush.

He also watched Fubuki's fashion show, sad to let her out of his arms but enjoying the view nonetheless. "Something elegant indeed." He admired her thick curves after she settled on a final outfit that left her long legs exposed. "Sea Dragons. I've heard of the, but I've never faced one in battle. Should prove interesting and it could be useful training if we face one, Miya." Veran said to his apprentice, flashing her a small smile with crossed as he it wasn't something he did often.
Desert Training - Page 3 58b30f47484d140fae079bc463b48b80

After letting his companions decided on who would ride the horse, Veran guided them for several hours until stopping in clearing on the side of the road. "Let's stop here for the moment. Miya, if you'll join me in the trees ahead we'll begin your training. Before we can do anything else I would like another demonstration of your powers." Without another word, the swordsman disappeared into the trees and left everyone behind.

Miya blushed at Veran's smile, and then was surprised as he vanished into the trees of the small thicket of woodland that managed to survive the desert heat.

"Very well," Miya began, pulling her mask over her face once more, and soon took off into the woods surrounding Hara Village.

Desert Training - Page 3 86144946_p0

(to here)
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3