Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desert Training

+4
BastionCon
Fubuki
Che
Shorito Taishoku
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Desert Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Desert Training

Post  Miya Ishizu Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:20 pm

Miya cringed, her upper body jostling into the throat of one monster, whilst her thighs down the other! Saliva clung like webs around her jiggling ass, the smooth flesh jiggled through the open leg vents the corners of her ass. Her abdomen felt like it was on fire, her muscles stretching between the pair of toads playing tug-o-war with her body! I'm not some spaghetti noodle, ugh! She thought, her mind wracked with disgust and pain, before the beast who clamped on her ass let go suddenly! "Ughhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!" She screamed, crimson eyes wide, her curvy body sling-shotting down the gullet!!

Outside, Miya's slimy saliva drenched ass and thigh high leather boots hung limp against the lower jaw, and then the creature launched its head back, widening its huge mouth to take in the curvy kunoichi's ass, thighs, knees, her heeled boots kicking gently before vanishing with an audible gulp!!

The monster actually fell back onto its ass it wasn't able to support the ninja's weight, the stomach bouncing and swaying as Miya filled it out with her succulent body! BRAPPPPPP!!! The creature belched, licking its lips and patting its swollen girth, the stomach gurgling loudly, overpowering Miya's muffled protests within!
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon and Masame Shinitase like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:52 pm

A new, even more intense wave of pain emanated from the wound on Veran's back. The scar was a painful remnant from a battle he had fought many years before. The enemy someone he thought he had vanquished for good. And yet once in a blue moon, the scar ignited as if suffering the wound anew. It was a harsh reminder of the betrayal of one Veran once considered his closest friend.

And now here he had lowered his guard to allow others closer to him if only for a short while. But the tables had turned. Now the lives of three women were in his hands. Yet he could do nothing but endure the searing pain while clutching his weapon. The frogs were close enough he could still hear the sloshing of their bellies and the desperate shouts of his companions. He even witnessed Miya being swallowed whole first hand in the moments he could stand to open his eyes.

In order to succeed in rescuing everyone, Veran would have to reveal his true nature. But gathering the power necessary would require time. Time that the others might not have.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Fubuki and Masame Shinitase like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Masame Shinitase Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:46 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Masame gasped as a frog lashed out with its tongue, Veran still doubling over. "Ve-Aaagh!" She screamed in horror as she was whisked into the creaure's maw, head once again tucked into its disgusting jowls. She was being devoured alive yet again in such a short amount of time. What had she done to deserve this?!

Seeing the decapitation of another of its kin, the beast decided to devour her swiftly. First her head was engulfed before being lifted high into the air, her body now staring directly at the ground. "Release me now!" She cried though her muffled shouts were inaudible to the outside world. Her cleavage fell quickly into its jaws while her arms were pinned to her side, already restricting her movements. The agent's shapely legs kicked throughout the air, short skirt falling over to reveal her white panties.

She would have been embarrassed had her life not be at stake. But the thought quickly died down once her thighs fell into the frog's throat, shirt disappearing before them. Her heels kicked in all directions, futilely wasting her stamina in a useless attempt to slow the frog. It was only a few seconds later that her entire body had disappeared into its maw, her curvaceous body being deposited into its bulging stomach moments later.

"Not again!" Masame gasped, now constricted in the all too familiar confines of the frog's gut. Acid had already begun to flood the chamber, threatening to digest her alive once more...

She was upside down, her pencil skirt down to her hips, her lacy white low rise underwear rubbing against the membranous wall of the monster's stomach. Her dark brown hair clung to the back of her neck, her blazer and suit beginning to fray and tear more given the exposure to acid, in spite of its tough armor like design. "Dammit... why... why do they keep... ugh, eating me?!" Masa screamed in frustration, kicking her heels and arms out wildly inside the frog monster. She coughed as the acid began to rush past her head, her body sliding down to avoid drowning within the creature, her bangs draping over her eyes and her soggy uniform hung low, showing off her black bandaeu which bounced and dripped from the open jacket, causing her her to bob like a buoy in the shallow pond of sizzling, burning acid. "Crap... these life preservers have their uses, but Frey'd's Sake, I'm not going to let myself drown in here! If I had my gun, you'd be sorry!!" She spat, kicking and squirming fiercely within.
Masame Shinitase
Masame Shinitase
Recruit
Recruit

BastionCon and Fubuki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:08 pm

Masame Shinitase wrote:
She was upside down, her pencil skirt down to her hips, her lacy white low rise underwear rubbing against the membranous wall of the monster's stomach. Her dark brown hair clung to the back of her neck, her blazer and suit beginning to fray and tear more given the exposure to acid, in spite of its tough armor like design. "Dammit... why... why do they keep... ugh, eating me?!" Masa screamed in frustration, kicking her heels and arms out wildly inside the frog monster. She coughed as the acid began to rush past her head, her body sliding down to avoid drowning within the creature, her bangs draping over her eyes and her soggy uniform hung low, showing off her black bandaeu which bounced and dripped from the open jacket, causing her her to bob like a buoy in the shallow pond of sizzling, burning acid. "Crap... these life preservers have their uses, but Frey'd's Sake, I'm not going to let myself drown in here! If I had my gun, you'd be sorry!!" She spat, kicking and squirming fiercely within.  

The air around Veran crackled with blue sparks as he gathered the energy necessary to transform. But the process was extremely difficult while under duress from his scar. He fought through the pain and used his sword as a stand, climbing to his feet even as every movement burned. "I will not...give up." He snarled through gritted teeth, now standing albeit shakily.

He staggered after the frog that had devoured Masame, managing only a few steps before determining he wouldn't be able to catch it on foot. Even if he could, it would place too much distance between himself and the other vile creatures. Sacrificing a portion of his gathered energy, Veran summoned a trio of spectral blades before him.

With impeccable aim even while every inch of his body burned from within, he launched a single blade at each of the amphibians. Each blade found its mark, embedding itself into the knee of a frog. Each beast buckled under the combination of their own bulging bellies and Veran's blades. "Soon...Hold on girls..." The swordsman grunted and looked skyward to further his resolve. Every moment brought another wave of agony, another pulse of misery that threatened to incapacitate Veran again. And yet sparks crackled around the length of his body, signifying his transformation was almost ready.

Each frog struggled back to their feet, each roughly fifteen feet from Veran. Much longer and they would be beyond range to slay them all at once...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Fubuki likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Fubuki Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:35 am

"Nnnng... dammit..." Fubuki moaned, her body slinking deeper into the acidic belly, her body just felt too... tired to fight back! She rolled around in the stomach, the sizzling bile fizzing against her smooth flesh. She didn't know how much longer she had...
Fubuki
Fubuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:54 am

"It's now or never." The pain of his scar slowly ebbed away as Veran felt power replace the pain. Blue bolts of infernal energy crackled around his hands and blade, signaling his transformation was ready. A wave of pure energy exploded outward in all directions, creating a small crater beneath Veran's feet.

Once the dust cleared, he had assumed his true form. A two pronged crest sit atop his head, silver and ending with two small horns that jutted out from each end. Blades of hardened carapace extended back and upward from his shoulders, silver and black in their beauty. The magical transformation provided him with what appeared to be a new coat but was actually an extension of Veran's own body, black and scaly with silver accents on the shoulders. His hands had become demonic and clawed, left arm melded with his blade and scabbard. Blue scales and black carapace ringed his legs, ending in a pair of clawed feet. His Devil Trigger once again saw light.
Desert Training - Page 2 182ccfff62781fff9f44895966147f73

The transformation banished all pain from his body, a reprieve from his scar and the humiliation it brought. "Now expand!" Veran uttered a command that extended an ethereal blue sphere from his body as the focal point. It extended well past the frogs, trapping them within its confines. In this area, time itself obeyed Veran, even if only for a few brief moments. "You shall die...." His voice echoed with devilish fury, distorted to an almost inhuman growl by his metamorphosis.

The frogs' movements slowed to a crawl, time passing magnitudes slower for them within the sphere. Veran assumed a low stance and rushed forward, disappearing into three silhouettes that each targeted a frog. To any untrained or normal human eye, Veran seemed to be in three places at once. His speed displaced the air around him, sending gusts of wind blasting throughout the sphere. In a matter of seconds, each amphibian suffered numerous slashes without physically responding to the blows.

All of Veran's silhouettes converged on his original point to kneel while he sheathed his blade. As if reacting to his command, the frogs all erupted in fountains of limbs and gore, spraying the area with their blood. He dismissed the sphere at the same time, standing to his feet before reverting to his human form. Veran then rushed to each of the women to check on them.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Rufus Tenik and Miya Ishizu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Miya Ishizu Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:56 pm

Miya was rather calm inside the belly of the monster, well calmer than the other two were. She was studying the interior of the beast, looking for a potential escape route out now she was currently feeding the creature. She began prodding the stomach lining with her heels, her palms pushing upwards against the undulating flesh. "I gotta get out of here..." she whispered as the belly gurgled around her, the beating heart of the monster rapid and pounding before it's belch shook her violently! "Uggh... I'll take that as a compliment bastard..." She groaned, before kicking harder and harder!!

Then... she was kicking through?! Surprised, she was released from the stomach with its sticky fluids webbed to her body, stretching inky bile that also made her hair damp and hang with slime. She tumbled onto the sand, breasts hanging, saliva and yellowish green bile pouring off her body. She coughed, wiping her face and slid her hand back through her hair as she stood up after taking a moment to regain her senses; she was still rather light headed after her experiences.

She looked down at herself with mixed disgust and frowned. "...I'll need a dip in the hot springs after this..." Arms wide open, slime still trailing off her body, she flaps her arms, slinging more of the bile off of her slimy body. Her skin shiny now, the taut outfit leaving even... little to the imagination of her toned, sexy, curvaceous form, and her ass jiggled as her hips swayed.

She glances over to the other three, the young man was attending to the other women who apparently got devoured as well. "Allow me to help..." She called out, coughing, rushing over to them, as she aided an unconscious naked woman, Fubuki she would later discover.
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:33 pm

"I've got it under control. I think they're okay." Veran stated to Miya as she approached, noticing how tattered her clothes were. It seemed like every curve bounced with her movements, highlighting her attractive body. He had pulled Fubuki to safety and blown away the acid from her body. He couldn't help but let his gaze linger on her naked body before bundling her up with his coat.

Veran then knelt and scooped Fubuki into his arms bridal style. She stopped shivering once in his arms, his coat keeping her warm and protected from the elements. He would observe Miya on approach before they tended to Masame.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Fubuki and Miya Ishizu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Miya Ishizu Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:06 am

Miya glanced the man over as he did to her. He seemed well, no signs of obvious injuries on his person, and had no slime on him aside the gunk which trailed off the naked woman. She took another glance at his sword as she walked over to him, leaning forwards with her 5'9 frame as he held the woman in a bridal carry. "Yamato... replica?" She asked, glancing the weapon over, her large breasts hanged and bobbed before him as she leaned in this manner. She then turned her crimson gaze to her otachi embedded in the flesh of the monster she had skewered. She glanced back at him briefly, before walking over to the blade, her ass jiggling as she sashays her way to the large weapon. "...I owe you a thank you too. I don't suppose you are the Veran Seusdoma whom I hired?" She asked, back facing him as she yanked the weapon from the creature, swung the blood off the weapon ans began to sheathe it inside its long scabbard which she now materialized against her left hip. Upon fully sheathing the weapon, she paused, turned to face him with an over the shoulder pose, her lidded gaze falling upon him again. "....in either case, I am Miya Ishizu, and again I thank you for saving my life." She introduces herself in a cool, serious tone.
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Masame Shinitase Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:06 pm

Masame thought she saw her ancestors for a moment... before she began crawling out of the organs. "Well I see things haven't changed for my descendants....do we taste that great? Ugh...." Said another voice that wasn't Masame's!! The former Director of the TIRS, Mikaru Shinitase spoke through Masame's body the magatama around her neck glowing a pale blue. She looked the same, but wasn't...

She sat cross-legged beside a large rock, slinging the fluids off her uniform. She glances over to Veran, Fubuki and Inari the Kunoichi who were in the middle of something. She shrugged, and began patting her descendant's uniform. "What...? Not a smoker? Sheesh..." She sighed, closing her eyes and set her back against the rock, taking out the slimy covered sunglasses from the breast pocket instead and slipped them on whilst hiding the glowing magatama. Till Masame woke up... Mikaru was piloting the body, as it beat playing dead with the other ghosts and ghouls of the desert.
Masame Shinitase
Masame Shinitase
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Fubuki Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:10 pm

Fubuki slowly reopened her eyes, and saw Veran and that woman Inari, or Miya Ishizu. She was being hugged closely, and she was once again draped in Veran's jacket. She blushed, and at this point wasn't at all concerned about being naked in front of him:

Desert Training - Page 2 Fubuki_one_punch_man_drawn_by_cian_yo__346aaeccad792b9860e9ac3c332849e7

"...heh, we have to stop meeting like this. I owe you my life yet again Veran." She smiled, batting her long lashes.
Fubuki
Fubuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:23 pm

Veran noticed the flush to Fubuki's cheeks and donned a small yet contented smirk. "We can stop meeting like this if you ever get tired of it." The swordsman noticed how striking Fubuki's green eyes were in the sunlight, almost becoming mesmerized by them before turning his attention to his prospective apprentice.

She stood in such a way her curves were very pronounced though Veran suspected it might be a subtle attempt to catch her foes off guard, however slightly. "Indeed I am. Those were impressive, if foolhardy, moves. Though your defense does leave a bit to be desired. I had the frog clocked and was waiting for the very last moment to counter before you rushed in. I must admit, that I was not expecting." He replied coolly while still holding Fubuki in his arms. She didn't seem to express discomfort, and the prospect of carrying a beautiful nude woman in his arms was quite appealing.

"But that is something we can address in training. You did still risk your life to save a total stranger, and that is a rare virtue." Veran subtly acknowledged Miya as his student. At this point, he turned his attention to Masame, immediately noticing something seemed....off about her....
Desert Training - Page 2 3d505d63ed1d578b2b4825108712f271
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Miya Ishizu likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Masame Shinitase Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:15 am

BastionCon wrote:At this point, he turned his attention to Masame, immediately noticing something seemed....off about her....

The woman turned to Veran and had a gentle smile. "That easy to tell huh? Well, my descendant and I are definitely of different personalities." She chuckled, her voice slightly deeper, a tad more on the seductive side. She took off the slimy sunglasses, and for a moment... she was an entirely different person:

Desert Training - Page 2 F1faa0a03956d499368138df36b4f2cb_by_keskewolf-dakfvdg

"Mikaru Shinitase, Masame's very great grand aunt, but you can remove the 'very great' and 'grand' parts, makes me feel a little younger~" she giggles. "Masame's fine, she's just in such emotional and physical stress I thought it be... safer for her sanity for me to step in. Nice to meet someone who can rival the Demon King's fame. Just think, if that weapon in your hand was the real thing..." Mikaru coos.
Masame Shinitase
Masame Shinitase
Recruit
Recruit

Miya Ishizu likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Fubuki Thu May 20, 2021 1:51 am

BastionCon wrote:Veran noticed the flush to Fubuki's cheeks and donned a small yet contented smirk. "We can stop meeting like this if you ever get tired of it." The swordsman noticed how striking Fubuki's green eyes were in the sunlight, almost becoming mesmerized by them before turning his attention to his prospective apprentice.

She stood in such a way her curves were very pronounced though Veran suspected it might be a subtle attempt to catch her foes off guard, however slightly. "Indeed I am. Those were impressive, if foolhardy, moves. Though your defense does leave a bit to be desired. I had the frog clocked and was waiting for the very last moment to counter before you rushed in. I must admit, that I was not expecting." He replied coolly while still holding Fubuki in his arms. She didn't seem to express discomfort, and the prospect of carrying a beautiful nude woman in his arms was quite appealing.

"But that is something we can address in training. You did still risk your life to save a total stranger, and that is a rare virtue." Veran subtly acknowledged Miya as his student. At this point, he turned his attention to Masame, immediately noticing something seemed....off about her....

Fubuki smirked. "I'd rather... we not, if its all the same." She cooed, before his attention turning to Masame made her break her concentration on him, her abilities having returned, she was able to ascertain the woman speaking with them... was NOT Masame...

"She is as she says... a lost spirit reestablishing a connection through the blood of her own kin. She's Mikaru Shinitase, the director of the TIRS during the year 2282!" She exhaled with surprise. "Why do you show up now in Masame's form, spirit?"
Fubuki
Fubuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Miya Ishizu Thu May 20, 2021 3:31 am

BastionCon wrote:

Miya bowed her head gently, before raising her head upon him complimenting her in her own way. "It means, I have but only much more to learn." She says, before turning towards Masame:

Desert Training - Page 2 86144946_p0

"She is as the psychic in your arms says... this one is spirit touched, possessed... but not by a malicious spirit as far as I can tell..." She explained, but kept on her defensive just in case.
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue May 25, 2021 3:24 pm

(from here)

She couldn't believe the nerve of that man, her cousin was worse than Finn! Saeko's black mare carried her ahead of Finn's white stallion, and she felt the blades and weapons strapped to her hips bounce and slap at her thighs far too long, so she decided to slow her pace, and allow Finn to catch up. While mounted, in this uneven terrain of desert and parched earth that was once farmland and fields, Saeko's curvaceous body jiggled and bounced atop the horse. She turned to Finn. "How you holding up?" she asked, grabbing one of her spare canteens and tossed it to him. "Hydrate, it gets hot out here." she says, sweat rolling down her curves. She slipped a hair band up, and puts her hair into a high ponytail, so it wouldn't cling to her sweaty back:

Desert Training - Page 2 Dbi6c1y-127cc571-11ed-4a8e-b0f9-22a2bae6b439
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Tue May 25, 2021 3:30 pm

Saeko wrote:(from here)

She couldn't believe the nerve of that man, her cousin was worse than Finn! Saeko's black mare carried her ahead of Finn's white stallion, and she felt the blades and weapons strapped to her hips bounce and slap at her thighs far too long, so she decided to slow her pace, and allow Finn to catch up. While mounted, in this uneven terrain of desert and parched earth that was once farmland and fields, Saeko's curvaceous body jiggled and bounced atop the horse. She turned to Finn. "How you holding up?" she asked, grabbing one of her spare canteens and tossed it to him. "Hydrate, it gets hot out here." she says, sweat rolling down her curves. She slipped a hair band up, and puts her hair into a high ponytail, so it wouldn't cling to her sweaty back:

Finn caught the canteen, and couldn't help but admire... Saeko's jiggling, sweat accentuated curves. ...and its only getting hotter. He thought lewdly, but forced himself to glance away with a coy grin. "Thanks..." he says, uncapping the canteen. "I can see why you stormed off ahead of me like that... that guy's... weird." he says, taking a swig, before capping it and tossed it back to her. "I'm holding up well Lady B, how about yourself?" He asked, before noticing odd... dark shapes in the sand ahead of them, for a moment they appeared to be frogs... which was an odd sight to behold in the wasteland.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Saeko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed May 26, 2021 12:25 am

Finn Lachdanan wrote:

Finn caught the canteen, and couldn't help but admire... Saeko's jiggling, sweat accentuated curves. ...and its only getting hotter. He thought lewdly, but forced himself to glance away with a coy grin. "Thanks..." he says, uncapping the canteen. "I can see why you stormed off ahead of me like that... that guy's... weird." he says, taking a swig, before capping it and tossed it back to her. "I'm holding up well Lady B, how about yourself?" He asked, before noticing odd... dark shapes in the sand ahead of them, for a moment they appeared to be frogs... which was an odd sight to behold in the wasteland.

She caught the canteen, and his wandering eye before rolling her own and shrugged. "Nagauta is... eccentric. And yeah, very weird too." She chuckled. "He's a weaver by trade, actually. Has this gaudy purple leather suit he wants me to wear, similar to Hiyori's. We've clashed ever since over it." She says, regarding the outfit she hadn't tried on. It wouldn't fit anyway, the breasts part was made too large...

"I'm holding up pretty well..." She says, before she too noticed the odd shapes in the sand, and then the frog creatures themselves. All slain however. "What the heck are these things supposed to be, frogs?" she asked out loud, before the horses reared and neighed, and it was then Saeko could sense the presence of a demon? She turned to Finn. "Be prepared to ride..." She says calmly, drawing her katana from horseback she approached the dunes...

"Halt!" She called out, brandishing the double-edged katana:

Desert Training - Page 2 Dbnjxlo-330dff93-e4d3-4a54-b669-2bc7cfb2ad43

Saeko then saw the small party. A man with slicked back silver or white hair, Miya Ishizu, some woman in a suit, and... a naked woman draped in a blue coat, held in the man's arms. "Fubuki...?" She blinked, before frowning. "Has fate really lead me to run into all of my relatives...?" She states under her breath. She sheathed the sword, and descended the horse before turning to Finn. "Its okay." She then turned to the four. "Miya... I forgot your moniker." she says, and to be fair... didn't really care. She then turned to Fubuki. "Well, it seems I'm cousin hopping... You seen better days, Fubu." She says, hand on one of the many katanas she was now wearing. She had a tachi and katana paired on her left hip, and a beautiful gold and black blade and scabbard beside the red scabbard containing the Murata-tou, the double-edged katana she had just brandished at them. Behind her, she had a kusarigama holstered above her ass, and then she also had a pistol in a drop leg holster on her exposed right thigh. She folded her arms, and looked at all of them. "Everyone okay?"
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

The Mysterious Stranger and Finn Lachdanan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Wed May 26, 2021 12:51 am

Finn approached as well, and upon doing so, saw Saeko being friendly to the bevy of beauties... and a badass looking dude. The katana he held looked... familiar, like the one in Nagauta's basement vault.

He shrugged it off, and tried to avert his eyes from the naked woman in the man's arms, whom Saeko was especially chummy with. He descended his horse, and walked the white stallion besides Saeko's black mare. "Everything okay, Lady B?" He asked, turning to some of the scorched sand, glass... and monsters strewn about. "Frogs? In the desert?" He commented.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Saeko and The Mysterious Stranger like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Masame Shinitase Wed May 26, 2021 8:38 pm

Mikaru turned to the new arrival, and for a moment her eyes played tricks on her:

Desert Training - Page 2 Busujima_no_Hiyori

"Lady Hiyori...?! Wait... no, you're not..." She corrected herself, before turning to the young man with crimson hair approaching them. "Yes, these 'frog things' are an invasive alien species the T.I.R.S. were looking into, but they should be taken care of now, thanks to Veran here." She says, nodding to the man holding the naked Fubuki.

Masame Shinitase
Masame Shinitase
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:08 am

"And learn you shall under my tutelage." Veran replied to Miya, officially confirming her as his pupil yet again. "So let's continue to meet like this." The white haired man gave Fubuki a wink. He turned next to address the spirit known as Mikaru Shinitase. "Interesting. I had no idea Masame possessed such potent medium abilities. They must have been extremely dormant to escape my senses." Veran spoke with a welcoming tone as the woman's spirit didn't seem to be hostile.

The arrival of two new faces was an odd but welcome sight as he listened to them converse. "It was close, but I was able to dispatch of them. I wish I could say it wasn't a close call, but nevertheless we won't be worrying about them again." Veran stated with Fubuki still in his arms. "I think it would be prudent to move on however. We've caught our breath and should be on our way." He advised though the decision to move on was up the group as a collective.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Fubuki and Miya Ishizu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:14 am

BastionCon wrote:"And learn you shall under my tutelage." Veran replied to Miya, officially confirming her as his pupil yet again. "So let's continue to meet like this." The white haired man gave Fubuki a wink. He turned next to address the spirit known as Mikaru Shinitase. "Interesting. I had no idea Masame possessed such potent medium abilities. They must have been extremely dormant to escape my senses." Veran spoke with a welcoming tone as the woman's spirit didn't seem to be hostile.

The arrival of two new faces was an odd but welcome sight as he listened to them converse. "It was close, but I was able to dispatch of them. I wish I could say it wasn't a close call, but nevertheless we won't be worrying about them again." Veran stated with Fubuki still in his arms. "I think it would be prudent to move on however. We've caught our breath and should be on our way." He advised though the decision to move on was up the group as a collective.

Saeko nodded. "Well I wont keep you... but, I'd feel bad if I were to leave you like this, especially with my cousin involved." She says, turning to Fubuki before Veran again. "Take my horse, and some of the supplies within. It's not much, but should be helpful." She says, bringing the mare over to them. "I would be weary travelling to Beijio... there's a darkness approaching. If you need assistance seek Nagauta Busujima of the Wisteria Maiden Inn, he'll help if you mention Saeko Busujima." She commented, before unpacking. "Finn, part with some of your gear for them as well, so I can ride with you." She ordered.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Fubuki Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:24 am

Fubuki blushed at his remark, and cuddled a little closer with him.

Saeko, her cousin, began offering her a horse, and she listened to her words. "Nagauta? He's still in operation?" She questioned, but got no answer. With her own psychic ability, she carefully scanned both Saeko's and Finn's minds. "...by the Gods, you're seriously going to brave the Amaine for that bloody sword? There's no proof its even out there... you'll die, Saeko." She warned.
Fubuki
Fubuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Miya Ishizu Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:27 am

BastionCon wrote:"And learn you shall under my tutelage." Veran replied to Miya, officially confirming her as his pupil yet again.

Miya turned to Veran with a slight smile, before turning to Saeko and her offer of their horse. "I would think taking the horse would be a good idea, given Fubuki's condition." She admits, but kept herself out of Saeko's and Fubuki's business.
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:07 am

Veran returned Fubuki's cuddle with a warm grip of his hands, shifting his weight slightly so as to make her more comfortable. While she conversed with her cousin, Veran replied to Miya, "I think that'd be best. One or two of you could ride the horse and use the supplies. I'm fine walking though I have an idea of a destination for us. There's a village to the west I have business in. If you have no pressing matters, I would like to heard there next." He offered a possible destination, wondering what the others had to say.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Saeko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content