Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Lobby

+2
Saeko
Nagauta Busujima
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Grand Lobby - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand Lobby

Post  Tsutsuji Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 2:05 pm

"Brother... your sense of humor isn't to my liking... what was...?" She began, but was cut off by Saeko who stuck her tongue out at her!

Saeko wrote:(from here)

"...no, you are not naming that sword 'Dicks' either, c'mon." Sakeo says to Finn, doing her best not to look at her cousins and relatives within the Inn who gave the pair ugly looks. She ignored them, and was glad Finn dried her tears... she didn't want to give these urchins the pleasure of seeing her battered down. She pushed open the doors, exiting with Finn to the front courtyard, where Nagauta, Tsutsuji and their horses were waiting. "Aww, come to see us off, cousin?" She says to the man and woman, sticking her tongue out at TsuTsu as she then turned to Nagauta.

She scowled. "Stick that tongue out again, harlot... I'll rip it out with my bare hands!" She growled reaching at her threateningly with her clawed gauntlet!

Tsutsuji Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saeko and Nagauta Busujima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 2:08 pm

Nagauta used a single hand to keep his sister at bay from their cousin, and sighed.

Saeko wrote:(from here) "Aww, come to see us off, cousin?" She says to the man and woman, sticking her tongue out at TsuTsu as she then turned to Nagauta.

"I'm just ensuring your continued survival m'dere till you leave my territory. That little scroll isn't enough to keep some of the family at bay, as you clearly see." He says as he then put his sister into a head lock and then noted the pair's golden weapons. "Huh... nice blade, didn't see that in my collection... lucky you then, I suppose." He winked.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saeko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue May 25, 2021 2:16 pm

Nagauta Busujima wrote:Nagauta used a single hand to keep his sister at bay from their cousin, and sighed.

Saeko wrote:(from here) "Aww, come to see us off, cousin?" She says to the man and woman, sticking her tongue out at TsuTsu as she then turned to Nagauta.

"I'm just ensuring your continued survival m'dere till you leave my territory. That little scroll isn't enough to keep some of the family at bay, as you clearly see." He says as he then put his sister into a head lock and then noted the pair's golden weapons. "Huh... nice blade, didn't see that in my collection... lucky you then, I suppose." He winked.

She shrugged. "When you horde things, some items get overlooked." She says with a shrug. "I'll be lucky if we both make it into and out of the Amain alive..." She says, glancing over to Finn who was calming their horses.

Finn Lachdanan wrote:He laughed. "Oh, c'mon Lady B, its not fun if you don't get a little flustered!" He teased, before standing guard beside Saeko... then slowly moved over to the horses. "Hey, you're doing that all wrong, you gotta be gentle with them!" He barked, and began to quell the beasts by gently shushing them, slowly approaching and then petting them. "Easy... easy... see, you gotta be gentle with them, they're not a truck you can just overload..." he scolded Shin, and glanced back to Saeko with a grin.

She waved to him, then sighed. "I can't shake an uneasy sense of foreboding... it feels like I'm walking into a trap." She says softly.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Nagauta Busujima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 2:21 pm

Saeko wrote:
Nagauta Busujima wrote:Nagauta used a single hand to keep his sister at bay from their cousin, and sighed.

She shrugged. "When you horde things, some items get overlooked." She says with a shrug. "I'll be lucky if we both make it into and out of the Amain alive..." She says, glancing over to Finn who was calming their horses.

Finn Lachdanan wrote:He laughed. "Oh, c'mon Lady B, its not fun if you don't get a little flustered!" He teased, before standing guard beside Saeko... then slowly moved over to the horses. "Hey, you're doing that all wrong, you gotta be gentle with them!" He barked, and began to quell the beasts by gently shushing them, slowly approaching and then petting them. "Easy... easy... see, you gotta be gentle with them, they're not a truck you can just overload..." he scolded Shin, and glanced back to Saeko with a grin.

She waved to him, then sighed. "I can't shake an uneasy sense of foreboding... it feels like I'm walking into a trap." She says softly.

He shrugged at 'his loss' and then turned to Saeko when she mentioned the trap. "That is how I treat every possible unknown. It could be a trap, but sometimes traps are worth setting off, they tend to draw out the hunter and then the hunter can become the hunted." He says with a fangy smirk. He then glanced to Finn, working the horses, then back to her. "Okay, spill it... whats with the Scardian Boy Toy? No one simply walks into the Amain just to help a friend out; I wouldn't even go after my sister even if she cried my name out for help." He says, semi teasing TsuTsu. "He good in bed? Scardians are supposed to be passionate lovers..." he teased his cousin.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue May 25, 2021 2:33 pm

Nagauta Busujima wrote:
Saeko wrote:

He shrugged at 'his loss' and then turned to Saeko when she mentioned the trap. "That is how I treat every possible unknown. It could be a trap, but sometimes traps are worth setting off, they tend to draw out the hunter and then the hunter can become the hunted." He says with a fangy smirk. He then glanced to Finn, working the horses, then back to her. "Okay, spill it... whats with the Scardian Boy Toy? No one simply walks into the Amain just to help a friend out; I wouldn't even go after my sister even if she cried my name out for help." He says, semi teasing TsuTsu. "He good in bed? Scardians are supposed to be passionate lovers..." he teased his cousin.

"The irony, is I was so used to being my own bait luring out demons... I think my new outlook on life is making me second guess my past decisions..." She replied, before he brought up Finn again.

The Grand Lobby - Page 2 Dbnoeei-1c0a6c4d-4341-4180-ab30-dad0341e2c8c

"...you are a sick and twisted man, Nagauta." She says, shaking her head. "Its not like that..." She says slightly flustered. "If you're so curious you ask him if he's into men with gaudy fashion sense." She says, before heading down after Finn. She didn't want Finn to see her blushing, and she was getting tired of her cousin's 'hospitality' already...
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Tue May 25, 2021 2:36 pm

"Lady B, your horse is ready!" He called out to Saeko, slowly approaching her with the horse bridle in hand.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 2:39 pm

"Gaudy is that you still wear that silly sailor fuku and you've not been enrolled in either St. Michaels nor Beijio University, dear!" He waved her off.

Finn Lachdanan wrote:"Lady B, your horse is ready!" He called out to Saeko, slowly approaching her with the horse bridle in hand.

He chuckled at Finn's reply, then called out to Saeko again: "Oh no, he's more into kimelons than bananas..."

He watched her descend to the horses, and smiled. "You shall be quite warm and comfortable with the supplies I requisitioned for you, huddle close though, those Amain nights chill one to the bone!" He teased.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saeko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue May 25, 2021 2:44 pm

Flustered, she looked away from Finn and took the reins, and looked back at her cousin. "Shut it... and if you try to kill us after we get the sword..." she paused to climb up onto her horse, before glaring daggers into him:

The Grand Lobby - Page 2 Dbnma4g-922629aa-b2de-47db-a491-bc7b532a05db

"I will kill you..."

She then reared the horse. "C'mon," she called to Finn without looking at him, unable to look at him. "Keep up or you'll be left in the dust. Hiya!" She snapped the reins and the horse bolted down the dirt path leading across the bridge they had crossed and into the city once more. Damn charlatan, perverted bastard... She mentally grumbled, flustered by her cousin's lewd behavior.

(to here)

Last edited by Saeko on Tue May 25, 2021 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 2:50 pm

Nagauta blinked his lidded gaze as Saeko stormed off, before turning to Finn. "Boy, you watch that psycho cousin of mine closely. She's like explosives. Unstable, useless when wet, and bound to set off when mishandled.... but they're also a blast~" he winked to the lucky boy and then shooed him with his hand. "Now get off my property Barbarian, before I add your pretty skin to my collection!" He says with a sweet smile.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saeko and The Mysterious Stranger like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Tue May 25, 2021 2:59 pm

Saeko wrote:Flustered, she looked away from Finn and took the reins, and looked back at her cousin. "Shut it... and if you try to kill us after we get the sword..." she paused to climb up onto her horse, before glaring daggers into him:

The Grand Lobby - Page 2 Dbnma4g-922629aa-b2de-47db-a491-bc7b532a05db

"I will kill you..."

She then reared the horse. "C'mon," she called to Finn without looking at him, unable to look at him. "Keep up or you'll be left in the dust. Hiya!" She snapped the reins and the horse bolted down the dirt path leading across the bridge they had crossed and into the city once more. Damn charlatan, perverted bastard... She mentally grumbled, flustered by her cousin's lewd behavior.

Finn coughed as dust kicked up around him, and Saeko stormed off without so much as looking at him. "H-hey!" He called out, before turning to Nagauta. "Thanks for the supplies and horses..." He bowed his head gently.

Nagauta Busujima wrote:Nagauta blinked his lidded gaze as Saeko stormed off, before turning to Finn. "Boy, you watch that psycho cousin of mine closely. She's like explosives. Unstable, useless when wet, and bound to set off when mishandled.... but they're also a blast~" he winked to the lucky boy and then shooed him with his hand. "Now get off my property Barbarian, before I add your pretty skin to my collection!" He says with a sweet smile.

To this, Finn felt a cold chill run down his spine. ...this guy really is a freak. He gulped. "R-right... thanks again..." He says as he quickly mounted up and took off after Saeko, feeling like he overstayed his welcome at the Wisteria Maiden Inn...
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Saeko, Yuko Busujima and The Mysterious Stranger like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuko Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 4:35 pm

After the pair fled the vicinity of the Wisteria Maiden Inn, a soft clapping sound came from one of the cherry trees, which surprisingly was able to conceal the bustier, curvy woman clapping. "Bravo... Bravo... dear cousin, I say that was perhaps one of your best plays yet..." Yuuko Busujima hummed, licking her lips salaciously as she turned the corner, breasts bouncing. "I liked your analogy on explosives, and the bit about the trap..." she winked.
Yuko Busujima
Yuko Busujima
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsutsuji Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 4:41 pm

Yuko Busujima wrote:After the pair fled the vicinity of the Wisteria Maiden Inn, a soft clapping sound came from one of the cherry trees, which surprisingly was able to conceal the bustier, curvy woman clapping. "Bravo... Bravo... dear cousin, I say that was perhaps one of your best plays yet..." Yuuko Busujima hummed, licking her lips salaciously as she turned the corner, breasts bouncing. "I liked your analogy on explosives, and the bit about the trap..." she winked.

To this... bold entrance, TsuTsu's eyes flashed violet. "...brother, I'm not sure if I'm high and seeing spirits..." she began, using her mist ability to phase through his arm! "...but I'm gonna chop this ghost's head off!!" She screamed rushing for Yuuko, swinging her gauntlet down in a wide arc!

Tsutsuji Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuko Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 5:00 pm

Tsutsuji Busujima wrote:
Yuko Busujima wrote:After the pair fled the vicinity of the Wisteria Maiden Inn, a soft clapping sound came from one of the cherry trees, which surprisingly was able to conceal the bustier, curvy woman clapping. "Bravo... Bravo... dear cousin, I say that was perhaps one of your best plays yet..." Yuuko Busujima hummed, licking her lips salaciously as she turned the corner, breasts bouncing. "I liked your analogy on explosives, and the bit about the trap..." she winked.

To this... bold entrance, TsuTsu's eyes flashed violet. "...brother, I'm not sure if I'm high and seeing spirits..." she began, using her mist ability to phase through his arm! "...but I'm gonna chop this ghost's head off!!" She screamed rushing for Yuuko, swinging her gauntlet down in a wide arc!

The Grand Lobby - Page 2 Tenor

TsuTsu's head was grabbed by a cold, metallic hand that nearly crushed her face, skull into paste as it crunched her tight and then slammed her into one of the castle walls... the mechanized beast which did its bidding wasn't there a moment ago...

"Oh? Did you think I came here alone?" Yuuko mused, as the other War Armors began to reveal themselves, their optical camouflage dematerializing.

The Grand Lobby - Page 2 Dbnvx9o-159f210f-50c7-449d-87c9-53b91ec049f1

Drip...drip...drip....

Blood dripped down the mechanoid's hand, still holding the bleeding face of Cousin TsuTsu, her semi-conscious, limp body twitching as blood rand down the cracked wall.

"TsuTsu, you're just a little too slow. Try phasing out of that, you can't... the power armor was created by the same old dwarf that made your scantily clad bikini..." She says with a sigh, before turning to Nagauta. "Botan, cousin... I see she went to you as expected, you were always the sort to keep your nose into books... You've grown into such a gaudy butterfly..." She meowed, approaching him slowly, licking her lips. She snapped her fingers and the armor holding his sister began to crush her skull a little tighter, forcing the young woman to squirm!
Yuko Busujima
Yuko Busujima
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 5:07 pm

Yuko Busujima wrote:
Tsutsuji Busujima wrote:

TsuTsu's head was grabbed by a cold, metallic hand that nearly crushed her face, skull into paste as it crunched her tight and then slammed her into one of the castle walls... the mechanized beast which did its bidding wasn't there a moment ago...

"Oh? Did you think I came here alone?" Yuuko mused, as the other War Armors began to reveal themselves, their optical camouflage dematerializing.

The Grand Lobby - Page 2 Dbnvx9o-159f210f-50c7-449d-87c9-53b91ec049f1

Drip...drip...drip....

Blood dripped down the mechanoid's hand, still holding the bleeding face of Cousin TsuTsu, her semi-conscious, limp body twitching as blood rand down the cracked wall.

"TsuTsu, you're just a little too slow. Try phasing out of that, you can't... the power armor was created by the same old dwarf that made your scantily clad bikini..." She says with a sigh, before turning to Nagauta. "Botan, cousin... I see she went to you as expected, you were always the sort to keep your nose into books... You've grown into such a gaudy butterfly..." She meowed, approaching him slowly, licking her lips. She snapped her fingers and the armor holding his sister began to crush her skull a little tighter, forcing the young woman to squirm!  

Nagauta's eyes widened from both the sound of someone who should have been dead, and then his sister confronting them! "Tsutsuji, NO!" He screamed, reaching for his sister's hood, but was too slow... and the mech was too quick. For a moment, his heart sank... he saw the blood spray through the cracks of the metallic fingers... and assumed she was dead. But there was movement, and she was in intense pain. He turned to Yuuko, teeth clenched into a forced smile... it looked amused, but it was a cracking mask of anger. "Why... you're looking well for a five year old corpse lost at sea... I'll have to now count people who should be dead in that lot of potential allies and enemies now..." He says, his eyes darting to his sister. "The idiot has a temper on her, don't take it out on her nature for being such... its poor taste..." He says, hand dropping to his katana, a genuine Murasame masterwork.

Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Yuko Busujima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsutsuji Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 5:10 pm

The pain was blinding, it was visceral... she thought her eyeballs had popped out, her teeth felt like they fell out of her mouth, her jaw felt dislocated and her brain was screaming to be released from the intense pressure! Her muffled, gurgles of pain were barely heard as she held the large hand which covered her face and tried to pry off the fingers, but to no avail! "Bo...tahn....!" She squealed in pain!

Tsutsuji Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuko Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 5:13 pm

Yuuko smirked. "Lets skip the pleasantries, before your sister dies, hm? Much like Saeko, I can kill the lot of you without batting a lash... and I still just may. I left her the breadcrumbs, you were the guide... so tell me, Cousin, where is my dear sister Saeko heading?" She says, before noting his hand on the sword. "Oh, so you think your sword will protect you? Save your sister? Kill her." she called out to the machine, which began to increase the pressure on TsuTsu's head!

"Crushing Kimelon was always a fun game on the beach..." Yuuko cooed, turning to watch the spectacle unfold.
Yuko Busujima
Yuko Busujima
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 5:15 pm

Yuko Busujima wrote:Yuuko smirked. "Lets skip the pleasantries, before your sister dies, hm? Much like Saeko, I can kill the lot of you without batting a lash... and I still just may. I left her the breadcrumbs, you were the guide... so tell me, Cousin, where is my dear sister Saeko heading?" She says, before noting his hand on the sword. "Oh, so you think your sword will protect you? Save your sister? Kill her." she called out to the machine, which began to increase the pressure on TsuTsu's head!

"Crushing Kimelon was always a fun game on the beach..." Yuuko cooed, turning to watch the spectacle unfold.

"STOP!" Nagauta screamed, hand leaving his sword. "I was planning to tell you anyway, just stop hurting her!" He barked.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsutsuji Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 5:23 pm

TsuTsu felt the pressure increase and she began to squirm wildly! "BOTAN!!BOTAAAAAHN!!!" TsuTsu screeched, her face trapped in the monster's tight vice grip, she felt blood and tears and snot running down her face as she screamed in agony, wanting the pain to stop!!

Tsutsuji Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuko Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 5:32 pm

She was going to let it happen, let her cousin's skull get pulped. However...

"Shows over, let her go." She says, clapping her hands, and the metal beast released her cousin from its grasp! The young woman's blood smeared face was crushed, but it would heal back to normal in time with the right medicines and magics she figured. "Someone needs a makeover~" Yuuko hummed.

She then turned to Botan, and smiled. "Botan... you were saying?" She snapped her fingers and the machine raised its foot, hovering over TsuTsu's head. "Lie to me... and I will kill her, destroy the Inn... and then I'll have your arms and legs twisted off like an insect... and you can watch yourself bleeding to death. It be such a beautiful death, no?" She mocked him.
Yuko Busujima
Yuko Busujima
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 5:42 pm

Naga glanced over to TsuTsu, her body falling like a sack of potatoes, her frail form quivering under the large plate of a robotic foot. He glanced them over... the Mugen could handle this, easily... but he wasn't sure how quick they were to move against Yuuko and her twisted mechs from hell... "Interesting friends you have..." He commented on them. "Very loyal... unlike some people." He says, walking up to the woman. "Tits, this power play bullshit is for the birds." He says. "I know you killed the Emperor, twisted your father's mind into making such ambitious choices. It always bothered me that Uncle Taizo, an imbecilic man-slut would be ambitious enough to kill his meal-ticket when his only ambition in life was rearing as many children as he possibly could. I bet daddy really loved," he began, lifting one of her tits. "playing with these." He says, pushing her back by the said tit. "No... the show isn't over yet, it just begun. I'll tell you where Saeko went. You may want to follow her in, cuz I gave her an artefact that will teleport her instantly where she desires, and to be frank I'm not quite sure where THAT will be." He says with a smirk.

"She's headed into the Amain Depths, where Wisteria grows wild, and Moonlilly Nightshade blooms in a large field, past the veil of faeries, and into the den of Golden Haired Wyrm." He says with a smile, before glancing down and then back to her. "When she finds that sword... I hope she shoves it through that despoiled slot you call a cunt." He smiled.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuko Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 11:21 pm

Nagauta Busujima wrote:Naga glanced over to TsuTsu, her body falling like a sack of potatoes, her frail form quivering under the large plate of a robotic foot. He glanced them over... the Mugen could handle this, easily... but he wasn't sure how quick they were to move against Yuuko and her twisted mechs from hell... "Interesting friends you have..." He commented on them. "Very loyal... unlike some people." He says, walking up to the woman. "Tits, this power play bullshit is for the birds." He says. "I know you killed the Emperor, twisted your father's mind into making such ambitious choices. It always bothered me that Uncle Taizo, an imbecilic man-slut would be ambitious enough to kill his meal-ticket when his only ambition in life was rearing as many children as he possibly could. I bet daddy really loved," he began, lifting one of her tits. "playing with these." He says, pushing her back by the said tit. "No... the show isn't over yet, it just begun. I'll tell you where Saeko went. You may want to follow her in, cuz I gave her an artefact that will teleport her instantly where she desires, and to be frank I'm not quite sure where THAT will be." He says with a smirk.

"She's headed into the Amain Depths, where Wisteria grows wild, and Moonlilly Nightshade blooms in a large field, past the veil of faeries, and into the den of Golden Haired Wyrm." He says with a smile, before glancing down and then back to her. "When she finds that sword... I hope she shoves it through that despoiled slot you call a cunt." He smiled.

She smiled back.

With a swift movement, drawing from her detached kimono sleeves, Yuuko drew the foreign weapon, a blade made in Gendoshima:

The Grand Lobby - Page 2 Dbnyk6f-c699975b-2372-4100-892c-48310ef7e420

She stabbed her cousin straight through. "You can watch from the edge of Hell..." She says with a smile pushing a button which activated the mako generator within the blade, causing the blade to be coated with the equivalent of a precision laser's edge. "...but you'll get there slowly." She says.

The Grand Lobby - Page 2 Dbnyk7y-93864ba7-749b-4737-ba6c-60d9fde0b186

She withdrew the blade, and swung what little blood hadn't sizzled off, before sliding it back into its hiding spot. "We have what we need," she says, pushing Nagauta's face so he'd fall onto his back. "Leave them, lets move. We'll need to keep up with dear sister..." she says, walking past him, and then vanished with the rest of her crew...

(ooc: going dark for now, will bring Yuuko back when it bests suits her >Razz)
Yuko Busujima
Yuko Busujima
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 11:29 pm

The pain was sharp and quick... before it got unbearable thanks to the odd coating of her blade. He held his chest, little blood seeping through his fingers as he knelt down... "Heh... I'll leave a seat for you... when I get there... Oh, your end will be so.... damn... beautiful..." He sneered through clenched, bloody teeth, laughing at Yuuko's folly before she pushed him onto his back and walked over him.

He lay there till they left... before turning his attention to his sister. "Tsu...Tsu..." He coughed, clutching his chest, crawling his way over to her. He checked her pulse, and she was alive. "Thank goodness..." He rasped, cradling her in his arms, just as the relatives began pouring out of the inn, screaming in fear, sorrow, anger...

"Mind... not about me. My sister's face... just got rearranged by a fucking... windup toy...." he coughed hoarsely. "Get her to a doctor... call the General of Beijio... I SAID GO!" He screamed. "Leave me be... I'll be fine..." He breathed raggedly. He wasn't going to bleed out... but the wound she left him cauterized some of his guts. He closed his eyes. Perhaps a few days... a month? If I'm lucky... could be a worse fate... He reopened his eyes and grinned with bloody teeth. "Oh... dear cousin Yuuko... I hope you get it worse... and slow..." He laughed hysterically.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsutsuji Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 11:46 pm

The twitching Tsutusji couldn't see through her bloody, hazy vision... her eyes were completely bloodshot. She could barely hear Nagauta barking orders, and she slowly reached for her brother's direction. Brother... I can't see you... can't hear you... She thought, her fingers touching something warm... oil like. Blood... She probed further, and felt her brother's hand clasp hers.

TsuTsu's face was unrecognizable... jaw dislocated, teeth dripping out of her jaw in the waterfall of blood, nose broken, eyes nearly popping out of her skull... "Boh...tahnn...." she moaned, her voice raspy, eerie...

She gripped his hand... realizing now they were both injured. That bitch... Yuuko... she's still alive. How did she get this far without alerting any of our spies? What... was that thing that maimed me... whats happening to Botan? Her mind panicked. "Boh...tahn......?" her marbled mouth tone spilled out more blood and teeth... she didn't care what happened to her face, she wanted to be sure Botan-Nagauta was going to be fine!

Tsutsuji Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Wed May 26, 2021 12:36 am

Tsutsuji Busujima wrote:The twitching Tsutusji couldn't see through her bloody, hazy vision... her eyes were completely bloodshot. She could barely hear Nagauta barking orders, and she slowly reached for her brother's direction. Brother... I can't see you... can't hear you... She thought, her fingers touching something warm... oil like. Blood... She probed further, and felt her brother's hand clasp hers.

TsuTsu's face was unrecognizable... jaw dislocated, teeth dripping out of her jaw in the waterfall of blood, nose broken, eyes nearly popping out of her skull... "Boh...tahnn...." she moaned, her voice raspy, eerie...

She gripped his hand... realizing now they were both injured. That bitch... Yuuko... she's still alive. How did she get this far without alerting any of our spies? What... was that thing that maimed me... whats happening to Botan? Her mind panicked. "Boh...tahn......?" her marbled mouth tone spilled out more blood and teeth... she didn't care what happened to her face, she wanted to be sure Botan-Nagauta was going to be fine!

Naga turned to his sister, awake surprisingly. "I'm here, idiot. You shouldn't have confronted her like that..." he says, holding her hand as she began probing his wounds, making him wince. "I'm fine... but look at you, you've been put through the meat grinder... we'll save your pretty, idiot face... you damn idiot..." he says. "Your powers will... regenerate your teeth, your vision will come back... your hearing too. Just... just be quiet, your jaw is literally hanging off by threads and your getting blood everywhere..."

He was lucky. Lucky his sister didn't get the boot. And his own mouth cost him his guts... but who else was going to say those words to Yuuko Busujima? He smiled. He'd do it again in a heartbeat. Oh it'll be a fun surprise for Yuuko... when Saeko gives her my regards. Even if I die in a few hours, or a few days... I'll still win if Saeko takes the sword.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

The Mysterious Stranger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsutsuji Busujima Wed May 26, 2021 12:38 am

"Broth...er...." she gurgled. "You... gave... Psy..cho... one of yer... teleport keys...?" She forced herself, gasping, laying her head on his shoulder. She couldn't understand why he would... they were one time use items. Very rare, and he only had three...

Tsutsuji Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

The Mysterious Stranger and Nagauta Busujima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next