Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storage Mines

+7
Flis Reughniothrig
Alastor
Kisara Westwind
Hydra
Darkstorm Zero
Col'nabel
Yuki Togawa
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Storage Mines - Page 3 Empty Re: Storage Mines

Post  Kisara Westwind Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:59 pm

Kisa waited patiently. She knew this game well, and before where she had to let herself become the temporary meal of a fucked up monster, she instead struck! Swinging out her katana, sheathed yet, she held it above her head vertically as the snake bit down around her! Her ankles kicking from the lower jaw as it lifted her up, intending to swallow... however-! "Not today bub!" Kisa cried, the jaw's of the beast yawning open- the katana wedging the mouth open! "Ugh... don't you brush?! My last customer had the courtesy to at least brush between meals!" She chastised the creature, as it swung her violently around! She felt the snark between her cleavage wiggle, and then yeep! before sinking back into her fleshy barriers; the wiggling was ticklish and Kisa was laughing like a moron as she was being swung about still in the jaws of the beast! She caught a glimpse of Alastor, and the other heads who now snapped at her and their 'fellow head'. "Whoa, easy, hey!" She screamed at the other heads, her hands above her head on the slimy ribbed roof, while her sneaks dug behind the teeth of the creature while the tongue slithered up her thigh... which felt, sorta sexy and gross at once. Flashbacks to her previous job made her blush, and then she shook her head. "Nope! You have to pay for that bitch!" She exclaimed, reaching down for her belt, she yanked at the grip and revealed her hidden weapon:

Storage Mines - Page 3 D71b15e5f6116d4faa2383102bd783cd

Storage Mines - Page 3 Whip_sword_1collage_by_bartoleum_d2z3b0x-fullview

She yanked out the whip sword and snapped it outward, cutting the interior jaw of the monster to bloody ribbons before the blade swished out the cheek and across the head right of the beast! Blood sprayed from a nasty jagged horizontal wound from its left eye, the neck of this head snapping back and hissing, knocking into another head which slammed into one of the cavern's walls, dislodging more rocks and materials! She took this moment to bail, swinging the whipping blade across a stalactite and pulled herself from the cavernous maw and back into the cavernous mine! Hanging from the ceiling briefly, she dropped down onto another of the hydra's heads, avoiding its gaping jaws and slid down its neck- the smooth scales rubbing against the back of her thighs and ass felt silky- and she rolled forwards before the other head she hadn't fucked with (which had regrown from Alastor's blade) rushed in to bite at her, instead causing it to bite itself again!

Now at the root of the beast, she rolled off the large cylindrical body and stumbled back to the slippery cave floor, turning around in a wide swing and slicing into the thick of the beast before the whip sword snapped into a solid straight edged blade! "Phew, here I thought my nephew had sharing issues." She chuckled before, looking for Alastor. "Alastor?" She called out.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydra Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:21 pm

The beast was stunned between the double blitz by Kisara and Alastor, her charm dance and his sneak attack, and her counter and the mindless fighting with itself! The cavern shook hard as more debris were uncovered, a large ornate door revealing itself in a side tunnel that neither Kisara nor Alastor had noticed yet.

The quiet observer, all the while, began to feel restless at the sight of the monster's constant unearthing, and decided it was time to act. Using a more traditional whip, the observer coiled the leather thong around one of the ceiling supports and swung himself out, above the beast! From his right hand, he produced a weird, sleek pistol with a silencer and laser sight, aiming the weapon at a few of the stalactites above the many heads!

Storage Mines - Page 3 Kp_18customtactical_zpsaf734559_by_minamajikina77-dbm2m1l

With a few quick and accurate shots, the minerals broke apart, the spikes dropping down upon the creature, further stunning it! The man dropped to the floor, landing with perfect and graceful composure, his hand reaching back for the ornate double rifle slung onto his back, which he began to load with incendiary .700 Tenik shot:

Storage Mines - Page 3 Lysan_M1914_Deck_Hand

He remained silent as he loaded the weapon, his blue eyes turned to the couple, before back to the broken down barrel of his rifle; holstering the pistol under his modified duster, and yanking out two of the long shell casings from the buttstock's leather bandolier. He was taking his time, silently, without introducing himself. He was 6'2, with silvery, platinum blond hair perfectly slicked back... he looked something akin to a noble from Fenira.

Storage Mines - Page 3 Dbe43d46556dfe2ed8ae68644d479002

The beast, half crushed by the falling rocks, whipped itself around, using its long tail to try and strike the three invading meals with bone crushing force! The new arrival managed to jump higher than a regular mortal, evading its strike as it swung towards the other two!
Hydra
Hydra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:11 pm

Alastor used the Fallen stalactites as stepping stones, slicing a second head off, before driving the blade into the stump and cauterizing it with a few revs of his blade before stepping back to Kisara. “You called?” He quipped
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:28 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor used the Fallen stalactites as stepping stones, slicing a second head off, before driving the blade into the stump and cauterizing it with a few revs of his blade before stepping back to Kisara. “You called?” He quipped

Kisara expelled a sigh of relief, as Alastor stepped stoned his way over, slicing another head off from the beast on the way down! "There ya are, lost site of ya when they got mouthy with me." She chuckled, before the tail whipped out at them. She jumped back, to avoid the bone crushing strike, and it was at this point she turned to the new arrival who arrived on scene. The man was silent, silver haired, and loading a large gun. "Where the hell he come from...?" She blinked, before returning her attention at the monster, whose missing head was again beginning to regrow! "Wait... Hydra, fuck how do you handle them again?" She cursed herself, swinging out the whip sword as the head which had her katana its mouth spat the item out, flinging it at Alastor! She redirected her swing, coiling the flying sword and pulled it away from hitting Alastor! "Things are heating up..." She sighed, looking back at the monster and struck out with the blade again.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydra Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:40 pm

"Burn it." The mysterious man replied to the Neko, as the young man was at his side. He glances over to his weapon, the sword revving up and getting hotter with each swing he made. Sure, the head was regrowing on the beast, but it was noticeably slower than before. The Hunter knew his prey well enough, over his half feline companion it seemed. His eyes refocused on the creature, and he snapped the barrels up. "I'll help leave a mark..." He says quietly, shouldering the big gun. He fired the first booming shot at the head regrowing; the incendiary shell spewing the stump with fire and kept Alastor's work from regenerating. He then turned the barrel on one of the other heads, and fired again. The creature's head exploding in fire and gore, the two remaining heads hissing and shrieking!

Down two heads, the snake turned its attention on Alastor and the Observer, sliding forward with mouth wide, intending to swallow both the intruders whole!!
Hydra
Hydra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:08 pm

Nocturne began to glow red with grand heat, flames kicking up as it scraped against the ground. “Eeeeeoooohhhhh!” Alastor howled as he used a powerful rev of his blade to propel him toward the hydra, stopping and cutting through the third neck, the heat of the blade cauterizing it instantly.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:27 pm

She looked over to the silver haired man with a scowl, not appreciating his tone when he said 'burn it'. "I knew that..." She puffed her cheeks, before Alastor's awesome sword created flames as he revved it up, swinging the sword through the head of the hydra about to eat him! With the head bursting in flame, and one left to go, Kisara didn't want the new guy to one up her so she rushed in ahead! "Hiyyaaaah!!" She cried, pounding both feet into the snake's neck, the power boost in her sneakers adding more oomph to her strike! Knocking the head out of the way of the way, she swung her whip sword around the girth of the creature's neck, and yanked back- intending to remove it entirely!
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydra Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:37 pm

The hydra down to one head now being squeezed by the snake sword (ironically) hissed, its large body sliding towards the trio intent to crush them!!

The Observer ejected the double rifle and hadn't bothered moving once the Neko pushed the head out of the way, taking his time to load a single round from his pocket and snapped the barrel up. With the bladed lasso around its neck as it tried to rear back and coil around them, he steadied his aim on the head. "Thanks." He says to the neko, before firing.

With that, the creature's head exploded with fire like the last, and while it jerked about, its tail and body didn't strike them, only narrowly coming into contact as it contorted itself and began to slink.

The man lowered his smoking antique firearm, with a cocky imperialist sneer. "Hmp. Unintelligent beasts, the lot of them." He says, before breaking the barrel down, and slinging it over his left forearm like a hunter would when hunting the pastures for quail or ducks. He turned to the pair and nodded. "You both did a nice job, I hardly had to do a thing."

The creature's final death throws ended with its massive body slamming down onto the cave floor. Skin sizzling from Alastor's blade and the man's rifle. "Church of Hazoria, Sir Virgil Johnathan Formidable, formerly of Fenira." He says, holding out a hand to Alastor, intent to shake his. "Part of the Demon Hunting division, but you both beat me to it. Well done. Hydra's of this size are quite rare... very valuable."

Storage Mines - Page 3 Dbe43d46556dfe2ed8ae68644d479002
Hydra
Hydra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:48 pm

Alastor “sheathed” Nocturne, and accepted the handshake, to at least be professional. “Alastor Grey, freelance Demon Hunter. Lemme guess, Chesluk decided to double book another job, didn’t he?”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Kisara Westwind likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydra Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:59 pm

The man looked surprised at first. "Well met, and I've heard of you from Lady Despar... The demon slayer with a unique arm... intriguing. I thought you'd be a little taller, older." He teased before adding: "As for the moron, I've heard tales of such about him from my sister Zylphia... Not the brightest fellow, contemptible for how he treats his staff, and despite his hereditary background... well, anyway... The Chesluk bloodline seems to have floundered over the years..." He sighed. "Either case, you both arrived here before me, so the way I see it, the bounty for this bastard beast is yours to keep." He says with a grin, after shaking the young man's hand firmly. "Seriously, all yours. Help slaying a heretical beast was payment enough... these are tunnels protected by the church, such a creature lingering here would be... problematic to say the least. You have my thanks." Virgil says with a cocky smirk.
Hydra
Hydra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:02 am

Kisara harrumphed as the man... killed the hydra...!! He... one upped me! She mentally screamed, and as the pompous ass introduced himself to Alastor, she professionally replied as well... albeit, with a toss of her bangs slightly. "Hmp... Kisara Westwind."

...he ignored her completely! She grumbled at this, and now stood at Alastor's side, with the munchkin snark still between her breasts. "Yeah if you think you can take Al's bounty, you got---wait, what?" She paused. Finding it odd he didn't want a cut of the profits either... his response for as to why he opt out of a cut she found... somewhat unsettling to say the least.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Flis Reughniothrig Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:35 am

((OOC: I can't log in discord, so... spam my pm box xD I'll just make Flis semi conscious for this tho for now 😏))

Between the fleshy orbs of Kisara, Flis pulled herself somewhat out, gasping for breath! "Ughh... almost eaten by an oversized snake, between soft and pleasant scented hills... could think of worse ways to die... owie... my body aches..." She groaned, before face planting, causing Kisa's breasts to bobble again!
Flis Reughniothrig
Flis Reughniothrig
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:48 am

Al’s head turned to Kisa’s chest. “Oh, guess she’s finally awake.” Turns back to Virgil“Someone we met in the tunnels, seems she was doing some hunting of her own. And yeah, I did a job for a Chesluk not too long ago. He practically oozes incompetence.”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Virgil Formidable Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:56 am

Alastor wrote:Al’s head turned to Kisa’s chest. “Oh, guess she’s finally awake.” Turns back to Virgil“Someone we met in the tunnels, seems she was doing some hunting of her own. And yeah, I did a job for a Chesluk not too long ago. He practically oozes incompetence.”

He gave the neko a glance over, and the little object squirming between her bouncy pair. "...A Snark. This day gets more complicated by the minute..." He sighed, turning to Alastor again. "Incompetence, imbecile, iterate poor schemer. All of these. I'd have a mind to knock a tooth or two for how he treats my sister and her fellow coworkers... but I stay my hand, as Hazoria teaches us to stay our blade from our astray brothers and sisters... and keep it pointed at the darkness and what lies within instead." He smiled, glancing back at the Snark. "Well, perhaps she was hired by Chesluk as well. If she needs somewhere to stay, hand her over to me I'll make sure she's treated." He offered.

Sir Virgil Formidable
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:59 am

Kisa folded an arm around her bosom. "Its rude to stare." She says to Virgil, before looking between Alastor and the Church Priest. "...nah, I think we can handle her. She probably just needs some rest. Besides, don't you have to wait for your brothers or sisters to arrive or something?" She asked, before glancing to Al. "What? She fell in my boobs, my responsibility to ensure her safety. Granted... probably should pull her out, my jacket lacks good pockets... and my shorts? Ha!" She chuckled, wiggling her wide hips as she gently yanked the lilliputian out.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Flis Reughniothrig Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:27 am

Being handled, Fliss, dizzily rolled in Kisa's palm. She realized the woman was a Nekomimi again, and felt fear creep up... but didn't scream. "I-I'm fine!!" She yelled, her voice tiny but audible. She looked to the man from the Church and felt... uneasy. "I was hunting for mushrooms. I fell from the rafters into life preservers here." She says, tapping Kisa's left breast.
Flis Reughniothrig
Flis Reughniothrig
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:35 am

“I imagine we’ll be fine, I live in Ithteca, and my place is pretty spacious. Gonna grab some hydra skin to make a gift for my girlfriend, nice case for her rifle.” The buster arm projected from his arm, grabbing one of the severed snakes, dragging it over. “There should be enough to go around, if you wanna skin the hide. Anyway, we better get going. Gotta get our pay and probably have Chesluk wet himself. See ya!” He waved as he dragged the hydra segment along, Cleo following and a Flis riding.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Virgil Formidable Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:51 am

Virgil smiled. "Very well then, do as you please with its corpse, and... be well little snark!" He says with a smile and wave... watching the three leave with their spoils. His smile became a smirk... he had to assume the Snark, the rare little creature didn't venture too far into this shaft. She didn't seem like she was hiding anything... but such is the nature of Snarks. There was a reason most were extinct, besides Nekomimi eating them heartily... little treasure hunters who delved a little too deep.

However, as they did not venture nor question the ornate doors behind him, nor entertain the fact the beast was unleashed during the Church's excavation meant he didn't have to follow them any further, nor intervene. For now. He silently observed the creature, and places his hands behind his back... gently tapping the flesh with his right boot. "Disgusting vermin..."

Sir Virgil Formidable
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:55 am

Kisa handed Flis over to Alastor. "I don't trust that guy.." She says under her breath when they were far enough away. "Anyway, my boobs aren't... the best for her. Maybe your jacket be better?" She asked, as the tunnel got tighter... she brushed up against Al's shoulder. She blushed, her breasts pressed against that warm... demonic arm. Her breath against his neck and her... desire resurfacing. "Oh, right, ahem." She looked away before she was about to kiss Alastor's cheek out of impulse, and looked down to the Snark. "Whats you're name? He called you a Snark, that right?" She asked, blushing.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Flis Reughniothrig Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:04 am

Flis looked between both taller mortals, and it looked as though Kisara there was going to kiss Alastor... and then she changed subject! Lame... She sighed, folding her arms and sat in the palm of the bouncing Betty. "...Flis'sha Tristiana Reughniothrig." She said, causing both mortals to pause in their tracks. "Yup, you heard me right I didn't sneeze." She smirked. "Big name for a small person, huh? But since you'd butcher it... just leave it to Flis, kay?" She chuckled. "So... thanks for saving me, putting me in danger and saving me again." She chuckled. "Yeah, Snark. We really don't know what we are either. We're not fairies nor are we rodents... but Neko like to eat us because we're small and rodent like. I'm surprised you didn't try scarf me up, Mellony. Good to see not all your kind act on impulse." She says to the neko, smirking.
Flis Reughniothrig
Flis Reughniothrig
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:11 am

Flis Reughniothrig wrote:Flis looked between both taller mortals, and it looked as though Kisara there was going to kiss Alastor... and then she changed subject! Lame... She sighed, folding her arms and sat in the palm of the bouncing Betty. "...Flis'sha Tristiana Reughniothrig." She said, causing both mortals to pause in their tracks. "Yup, you heard me right I didn't sneeze." She smirked. "Big name for a small person, huh? But since you'd butcher it... just leave it to Flis, kay?" She chuckled. "So... thanks for saving me, putting me in danger and saving me again." She chuckled. "Yeah, Snark. We really don't know what we are either. We're not fairies nor are we rodents... but Neko like to eat us because we're small and rodent like. I'm surprised you didn't try scarf me up, Mellony. Good to see not all your kind act on impulse." She says to the neko, smirking.

She blinked confusedly at the little creature. "R-right. Flis huh? Mellony?" She paused, looking down at her bouncing assets, the DDDs bouncing predictably unpredictably. Looking at Flis again, she batted her long lashes. "Har har, I'm Kisara, this guy's Alastor." She introduced herself and Alastor, before commenting: "...I wouldn't do that, I have pet mouse, it break my heart to even think of him as food. Any nekomimi who tries will be losing some teeth!" She declared, clenching her other hand (not with Flis in it) tight into a fist. She then returned to normal and smiled. "Nah, having been the one scarfed up by something bigger a few times in my life, I get you're position lil one, er, Flis. Sorry, you're too cute!" she closed her eyes with a smile, rubbing the little creature's head. "Oh, I should stop that... sorry, heh... Al, how about you hold onto her...?" She says, turning Flis over to Alastor. ^^;
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:12 am

“Sure.” He offered his right hand to pick up Flis, before asking her “Inside jacket pocket, outside pocket, or you want a ride in my hood?”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Virgil Formidable Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:26 am

Sir Virgil heard a small crackle in his ear, and lifted his hand to the piece. "Its done."

Sir Virgil Formidable
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Flis Reughniothrig Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:27 am

Flis blinked at Kisara's response. "...you have a pet mouse? And are a- nevermind." She then shrugged. "Pocket, pocket sounds good. I need to pass out so... don't mind me." She yawned. "I'll... give some answer things when I wake up... this day's been stressful." She yawned, curling up in the man's warm right hand.
Flis Reughniothrig
Flis Reughniothrig
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:35 am

"Well, we got this all dealt with. I even found my original bounty, though he was dead. Should still ring up a nice price however." She sighed, before turning to Alastor. "Maybe we should take a break before we collect our prize?"
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next