Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ithteca Airport & Terminal

+5
Asura
Darkstorm Zero
Ikai Boontai
Nakano
Bianca
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ithteca Airport & Terminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Ithteca Airport & Terminal

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:18 am

Cuthburt flustered a little more, given a kitsune was showing... a lot of interest, clearly, and it made him realize she was getting better. He didn't want to assume she was lying about her malady, but if he wasn't a 20 year old with an interest in Kitsune, and was more of a jerk, he'd probably say 'Well, you look better now. I guess I'll be on my way~' and he almost said that as he was now in the flirting phase of things and it may be a fun tease at her back, but... then if he pissed her off or if it didn't come off as suave, she could potentially just shrug him off. Eh... well, lets try an alternative solution then, as to not come off as being wrapped around her finger. He thought, before smirking.

"Okay then," he says at last, grabbing his bags and began pushing them into her purse. "ya got me, but you know... I think I want to take the scenic route to the place in question now. Its a nice time of day, the weather may be good for that..." he paused, reaching up and tapping her hair bell and listened to its soft ring with a grin. "...cloudy head of yours. I am taking advanced medicine, and the best medicine sometimes is a simple stroll. Stress can build up and eat at ya if you stay still. Gotta remain active." he winked.
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Yuel Minaba likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuel Minaba Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:36 am

Cuthburt Hawksorrow wrote:Cuthburt flustered a little more, given a kitsune was showing... a lot of interest, clearly, and it made him realize she was getting better. He didn't want to assume she was lying about her malady, but if he wasn't a 20 year old with an interest in Kitsune, and was more of a jerk, he'd probably say 'Well, you look better now. I guess I'll be on my way~' and he almost said that as he was now in the flirting phase of things and it may be a fun tease at her back, but... then if he pissed her off or if it didn't come off as suave, she could potentially just shrug him off. Eh... well, lets try an alternative solution then, as to not come off as being wrapped around her finger. He thought, before smirking.

"Okay then," he says at last, grabbing his bags and began pushing them into her purse. "ya got me, but you know... I think I want to take the scenic route to the place in question now. Its a nice time of day, the weather may be good for that..." he paused, reaching up and tapping her hair bell and listened to its soft ring with a grin. "...cloudy head of yours. I am taking advanced medicine, and the best medicine sometimes is a simple stroll. Stress can build up and eat at ya if you stay still. Gotta remain active." he winked.

Ithteca Airport & Terminal - Page 2 Ddlw4gm-dc4528d2-99c1-4b87-9e6c-0c37744c7d9f

Minaba was flushed red in the face, and blinked her eyes in a slow, deliberate fashion at his response. His confidence, his appearance and the tinkling of her bell... and the fox now wondered if he could hear its ring. Ara ara, that would be something now, wouldn't it? It only rings out to the most spiritually inclined, and the last person in recent memory I had this much fun with was... what was his name? That handsome Fire Devil... he was barely 18 but so... eager to please. Ah yes, Tesshu Tangeshima, he was popular with all the foxes for a time~ She recalled, licking her lips. Shame though, he was imprinted by someone out of my league in terms of power and beauty... but, there are plenty of fish in the sea when you're an immortal~

"That so, Bertie?" she hummed. "I suppose then you must have a lot of stress yourself, given how..." she purred, rapping at his shoulder as she continued to lean against him, at this point anyone around them would have probably figured the pair were dating or lovers by their close proximity. It meant naught to her however, and encouraged such behavior and attention. She loved it. "...healthy you look~" Minaba giggled in a slow, husky manner that almost sounded like a purring hum. She placed a hand on his as they, together, pushed the long bag into her purse... before nodding to the last on his back. She leaned close enough that her breath was upon his lips, but not kissing... when she spoke in that same, husky tone: "How about that?" Yuel inquired.
Yuel Minaba
Yuel Minaba
Private
Private

Cuthburt Hawksorrow and Kotone Fujiwara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:47 am

His actions lit a fire in her, as he could see a renewed interest in her eyes, and... could feel it too. Her tapping hand, her body against his, her breath against his lips as she spoke of the sword on his back and not the one that he had to ignore elsewhere... Cuth blinked his eyes in response, and glanced away from her entrancing eyes to the black zipped up transport bag. "That... I can carry. Will carry. Long story, but... its a part of me now, and can't be easily handled by just anyone, it seems." He says in a cryptic manner that may have came off unintentionally innuendo like... but didn't really want to bore the Kit on its story as it wasn't particularly interesting to begin with, or so he believed.

He couldn't as easily respond to her compliment, given the exchange, but glanced back to her eyes and smiled. "So, are you up for a walk then? Or are you too dizzy yet? I can wait."
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuel Minaba Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:57 am

Cuthburt Hawksorrow wrote:His actions lit a fire in her, as he could see a renewed interest in her eyes, and... could feel it too. Her tapping hand, her body against his, her breath against his lips as she spoke of the sword on his back and not the one that he had to ignore elsewhere... Cuth blinked his eyes in response, and glanced away from her entrancing eyes to the black zipped up transport bag. "That... I can carry. Will carry. Long story, but... its a part of me now, and can't be easily handled by just anyone, it seems." He says in a cryptic manner that may have came off unintentionally innuendo like... but didn't really want to bore the Kit on its story as it wasn't particularly interesting to begin with, or so he believed.

He couldn't as easily respond to her compliment, given the exchange, but glanced back to her eyes and smiled. "So, are you up for a walk then? Or are you too dizzy yet? I can wait."

Minaba's ears twitched at his explanation, her narrow eyes becoming vastly more heavily lidded now as she smirks in a vixen manner. "That so? Maybe you haven't found the right person yet, hm? Or... Yokai~" Minaba purred, her face pink with various emotions. She could feel he was in a fuzzy cloud himself, as his discomfort could be read on his face as something grew a little longer down under, she supposed. She spared him a very, curious glance, not wanting him to shrink away in both manners now, given how far they got in the game. She giggled, and finally replied to his question:

"Well..." she began, her right hand's slender fingers curling around his left hand, while she snapped her handbag shut and slid it back between her breasts and into her void pocket. "perhaps if I hold onto you like this... my chances of falling will be less extreme?" Yuel cooed, before pulling his left arm around her forearm, his elbow pressed against her squishy right breast as she then leaned on his shoulder. "And this way, it'll be even more unlikely I'll fall~" She hummed, her tail swishing excitedly behind her, causing her skirt to flap with playful movement before she called it away with her illusions once more, for convenience.
Yuel Minaba
Yuel Minaba
Private
Private

Cuthburt Hawksorrow and Kotone Fujiwara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:21 am

Yuel Minaba wrote:
Cuthburt Hawksorrow wrote:His actions lit a fire in her, as he could see a renewed interest in her eyes, and... could feel it too. Her tapping hand, her body against his, her breath against his lips as she spoke of the sword on his back and not the one that he had to ignore elsewhere... Cuth blinked his eyes in response, and glanced away from her entrancing eyes to the black zipped up transport bag. "That... I can carry. Will carry. Long story, but... its a part of me now, and can't be easily handled by just anyone, it seems." He says in a cryptic manner that may have came off unintentionally innuendo like... but didn't really want to bore the Kit on its story as it wasn't particularly interesting to begin with, or so he believed.

Minaba's ears twitched at his explanation, her narrow eyes becoming vastly more heavily lidded now as she smirks in a vixen manner. "That so? Maybe you haven't found the right person yet, hm? Or... Yokai~" Minaba purred, her face pink with various emotions. She could feel he was in a fuzzy cloud himself, as his discomfort could be read on his face as something grew a little longer down under, she supposed. She spared him a very, curious glance, not wanting him to shrink away in both manners now, given how far they got in the game. She giggled, and finally replied to his question:

"Well..." she began, her right hand's slender fingers curling around his left hand, while she snapped her handbag shut and slid it back between her breasts and into her void pocket. "perhaps if I hold onto you like this... my chances of falling will be less extreme?" Yuel cooed, before pulling his left arm around her forearm, his elbow pressed against her squishy right breast as she then leaned on his shoulder. "And this way, it'll be even more unlikely I'll fall~" She hummed, her tail swishing excitedly behind her, causing her skirt to flap with playful movement before she called it away with her illusions once more, for convenience.

Cuthburt smiled, as she held his hand like that, and cuddled up to him. "I would wager you'd be right... on those accounts." he cooed in return. "Well then, lets head on out, shall we?"

Ithteca Airport & Terminal - Page 2 Unknown

"Hold on tight now, wouldn't want you to fall." He winked, as he began leading her out of the terminal.

(to here)
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuel Minaba Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:03 am

Cuthburt Hawksorrow wrote:
Yuel Minaba wrote:

Cuthburt smiled, as she held his hand like that, and cuddled up to him. "I would wager you'd be right... on those accounts." he cooed in return. "Well then, lets head on out, shall we?"

Ithteca Airport & Terminal - Page 2 Unknown

"Hold on tight now, wouldn't want you to fall." He winked, as he began leading her out of the terminal.

"Hehehe, after you~" Minaba found it somewhat laughable now, the idea of her falling. She was Yuel 'The Sure-Footed' Minaba after all, the most graceful and swift on her feet Kitsune and (former) master thief after all! But, she'll play her game... just a little longer. She didn't oppose to his scent, his warmth, nor his body... this young, and rather spiritually aware Cuthburt~

(will follow when ya post Razz)
Yuel Minaba
Yuel Minaba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2