Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulletin (City Square)

3 posters

Go down

Bulletin (City Square) Empty Bulletin (City Square)

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:47 am

A giant billboard stabbed into the ground at the center of town.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Bulletin (City Square) Empty Re: Bulletin (City Square)

Post  Ceras Deltora Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Ceras raises a flyer for wanted help at the bulletin board, driving it in with a nail and hammer and the stepped back to see if it was still noticeable, folding her arms under her breasts and across one another, the hammer loosely held in one hand. "Hmm..." she blinked her large onyx eyes, her pinkish red hair flowing with the passing desert gust from the north. She wasn't happy with it at the moment, but it would do. She tapped her right boot, her tight blue jeans accentuating her every curve from calve to thigh to the well rounded spherical slopes of her ass. "I think that's good enough." She turns around, crouching down, her curvy bum sticking out and ample chest hanging and banging together as she grabbed the toolbox and then lifted herself up and went on her merry way.
Ceras Deltora
Ceras Deltora
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Miia Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:06 pm

Miia made an unexpected reappearance, materializing from a nearby alley, and bowed to the unassuming pink haired woman. "Reina," she addressed the Head Gunslinger by her formal title. "...The situation at the Silver Craft has been quelled. The ADN have resumed control of the facility and grounds. Casualties were high, on the civilian level, but it could have gone worse if not for the actions of a youth and the ADN President." she explained. "I have nothing further to report."
Miia
Miia
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceras Deltora Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:08 pm

Miia wrote:Miia made an unexpected reappearance, materializing from a nearby alley, and bowed to the unassuming pink haired woman. "Reina," she addressed the Head Gunslinger by her formal title. "...The situation at the Silver Craft has been quelled. The ADN have resumed control of the facility and grounds. Casualties were high, on the civilian level, but it could have gone worse if not for the actions of a youth and the ADN President." she explained. "I have nothing further to report."

Ceras listened to her comrade and protégée, turning to her when she was finished. "I see. Very well then. Thank you for reporting in, Miia." She started, before placing her hands on her hips. "However, I have another job for you. There are reports of a large dragon to the South East of here, around Driftwood Cove. I want you to follow these rumours, and see if there is any fact in the matter." She says, before handing the Beast-Kin woman a Crest B-Tac "Carcajou" M408 from her personal armoury. "If so, slay the beast. Do not hesitate. If the beast is too formidable, I want you to return at once so we may gather a larger force to take it on." she says before nodding to the woman. "May the kin before you watch over your actions, and Corveyus guide your arm." she says before watching the Beast-Kin vanish.

Ceras closed her eyes, sighing. "Best I return to the 'Temple'." she says to herself, referring to the Gunslinger Academy on Grey Mountain.
Ceras Deltora
Ceras Deltora
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down