Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Square

5 posters

Go down

Village Square Empty Village Square

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:00 pm

The village square of the town of Siamatsu Village.

(can't find the original description! @_@)
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Village Square Empty Re: Village Square

Post  Izuna Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Izuna, glad she was out and about after being trapped in a stone belly for so long, was out collecting things for the home front. With her loving-but drunkard of a husband and that Ikai Boontai using up most of the house's groceries-she needed to get more things anyway. She looked around the village, and glad to see it one piece, glad to be finally back home.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:07 pm

"What a boring dump!" I sneered with arms crossed over my fat belly. I ignored the people nearby as I walked to the center of the square, looking back and forth with a roll of my eyes. "Nobody would miss it." I stretched my arms a little, looking focused and bored at the same time; I wasn't the most emotive child. A ball of purple black energy formed in my hand as I looked at the nearest storefront. My eyes lit up somewhat as I closed my hand around the ball, and as it was crushed so too did the front of the store collapse in a shower of dust and wood!
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Izuna heard a crash-followed by screams of panic! Quickly she swerved around, looking for the cause of the disruption. "What-in the..." she started, looking in awe at the dilapidated storefront that was now a pile of firewood. She dropped her groceries, and tried to restore the order. "Calm down! Calm down everyone!" She ordered in her light tone, confused as probably half the other villagers scurrying about.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:05 am

This was a nice start, and as the front of the store collapsed I focused on it. A light purple glow rose up near the new pile of rubble at the door, and as I lifted my hand a bit more the energy seemed to cleave backwards. As it bent over itself the building did likewise, dust and wood chunks rose in the air, as the building seemed to try and flip over itself, only to collapse in at the middle!
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:53 am

Izuna watched with amazement as the storefront was lifted and crushed to smithereens. The Panic ensued, and a civilian tripped over lantern and spilled it across the center of the village-catching fire to a small bizarre tent near the center guard tower. She looked around, and saw one of the megaphones the bizarre shops had for sale and lifted it up, placing it in front of her mouth and activated it. "This is Priestess Izuna Handy! Head to the Temple immediately! Siamatsu Guard, assemble in the center of the village!" she exclaimed. She saw the people around her kinda stop for a second-and suddenly shift direction and run towards the temple. "To arms men, to arms!" she cried out to the ninja and village guards she and her husband had trained. As she watched the group of civilians dwindle down-some being killed by the shower of splinters from the floating building-the guard assembled with spears, swords and crude guns. She then saw a small and slightly chubby boy who's hands were lifted into the air and Izuna dropped the megaphone and ran over to him. "Hey!" she cried out. "You gotta head to the temple hun! It's dangerous out here, can't you see that?" she exclaimed grabbing the boy's right wrist, and tugging lightly to get his attention.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:38 am

"Huh?!" At first I looked irritated as she took my hand, I didn't like being treated like a child and especially being grabbed. But my face quickly went softer as I realized I hadn't seen the temple yet. The rest of this place could wait, and so I followed right after her. "Well alright." But I wasn't quite done, and as we left the square I gestured behind me with one finger. A small cart immediately flying into the air and through one of the nearby windows, the force enough to crack the walls and tear deep into the building's front.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:20 am

(Welcome back Nils ^_^)

Izuna snapped her head back at the flying cart, and hurried her pace. She nearly dragged the child at the pace she was walking at-but they would be at the Temple quicker. "Don't worry-everything will be fine." she said, but there was something different, she didn't know what it was at this moment, so she decided to put the thought aside for the time being. She made it to the stairs....the long flight of stairs...

She sighed. "Alright-upsie-daisy." she said, full of adrenaline she lifted the child and placed him on her back, and she ran up the long flight of stairs.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Damian had ran out to the square in his kimono, wishing he had at least had his more traditional gunslinger outfit on. He turned to one of the village guards, and nodded to him. "Are the villagers safe? Where's Izuna? Where is my wife?" he asked, a little impatient for the man to answer. The guard raised his hand and pointed to the temple and Damian let out a sigh of relief. "Alright then, so have you determined the cause of the situa-eh...." :
Nils wrote:I didn't seem to make much distinction, and as the roof continued to lower the floor around me shattered, bringing up a number of stones, which began to rotate around me. "Let's see you shoot through these?" As they spun, the roof continued to collapse, large chunks falling all around. I could have made the barrier more secure, but I couldn't help but be curious to test her aim in a situation like this.

He could see the roof of the temple begin to crush downwards, and could hear the desperate cries of the villagers who took refuge up there. "Oh no! Izuna!" He screamed, running towards the large staircase that led to the upper plateau where the Temple stood. He had Golden Desert Rose in hand, and he was ready to use it if necessary.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:47 pm

It was strange, walking out here with a bag filled with weapons, a pump-action shotgun in his hands. The village was vacant and spooky with all of it's residents devoured or killed by that Nils character who had shown up. He himself was almost a victim, but... now it was only that Kitsune that was roaming about. Leland walked up to one of the wells, and looked down it, but he saw no one down at the bottom of the cold and damp tunnel in the earth. He sighed, and continued on towards the shrine. He needed to collect his revolver before he would set off towards the Gailden continent. He needed to alert the Empress of the attack, privately. Then, from that point on, he'd go to destroy as many demons as he possibly could. His burning rage was inextinguishable, and he needed to vent his frustration with screaming lead. He approached the stairs yet again, and proceeded to climb them again to return to the ruined temple and Shrine, where he had first met the Kitsune and had last seen Nils.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fennec Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:57 pm

[from here]

Mist flowed through the burnt out ruins of the village, rain drizzled over the young woman and dripped off her revolver's blade as she ventured deeper into the vacant village. "Hello? Master Leland? Anyone?" She called out, her long coat flapping as she walked, her bosom swaying as she felt a cold chill run up and down her spine... she was used to the climate of the far north, cold air never bothered her usually... but this was something else. "What the hell is going on here...?" She asked herself, spinning around slowly in the middle of the street, scanning the ruins with those big blue eyes for something, anyone she could have missed. "Its...like a ghost town." She pulled damp raven hair from her eyes, and pulled out her data pad, looking through the recent reports... but saw nothing new on Leland. She switched the tab back to Yoko, and checked to see if she could get in touch with her... maybe she could swing out this way and help her with this sudden mystery thrown upon her. She should also inform Northern Command upon thinking about it...
Bella Fennec
Bella Fennec
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuegen the Foxtaur Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:23 pm

The Foxtaur was laying at the base of a tree in the woods surrounding the burnt out village. His employer wanted him to remain here till someone showed up, who they were? Well he was told it could be anyone, but that the merc would know when he saw them. Very eccentric Yuegen had thought, but it was their gold so if that meant camping out in this ruin waiting for someone who may or may not exist show up, who was he to turn them down? He was being paid daily to watch over this grave yard, and that was fine for the vulpine mercenary, only thing he regretted was not packing enough food. "Shutter the thought, I leave my post to find food and someone actually stops by this fire pit..." He yawned. "Creepy dude... heh, 'you'll know they're the one when you see them', heh. Mr. E, I haven't seen anyone under that description yet so...(yawn) I'll take my bag of gold now and get back to the grind~" He chuckled, standing up on all fours, shaking his lovely red fur....

Bella Fennec wrote:[from here]

Mist flowed through the burnt out ruins of the village, rain drizzled over the young woman and dripped off her revolver's blade as she ventured deeper into the vacant village. "Hello? Master Leland? Anyone?" She called out, her long coat flapping as she walked, her bosom swaying as she felt a cold chill run up and down her spine... she was used to the climate of the far north, cold air never bothered her usually... but this was something else. "What the hell is going on here...?" She asked herself, spinning around slowly in the middle of the street, scanning the ruins with those big blue eyes for something, anyone she could have missed. "Its...like a ghost town." She pulled damp raven hair from her eyes, and pulled out her data pad, looking through the recent reports... but saw nothing new on Leland. She switched the tab back to Yoko, and checked to see if she could get in touch with her... maybe she could swing out this way and help her with this sudden mystery thrown upon her. She should also inform Northern Command upon thinking about it...

His ears picked up the sound of a woman's voice. Blinking, he whips his head around the tree and looks towards the center of town... before hiding behind the tree, as best as he could. "No freakin' way... someone's actually out here?!" He gasped, double taking again. She was... pretty, curvy... and playing with something in her hands. "A gunslinger... hmm, maybe this is what that freak meant..." He thought aloud and his stomach rumbled. He smirked, ears perking up and tail swishing side to side. "Well, may as well introduce myself," He licked his palms and groomed his unkempt facial hair, grabbing a hold of his odachi and trotted his way down to town.

"Haya!" He called out to the woman, the four legged beast grinding to a halt mere feet away from her, his fur sprinkled with the drizzling rain, his four paws covered in the mud. "You look a little out of place little lady," he says, his odachi leaning over his right shoulder as he looked down at the woman with a smirk.

Village Square Yuegen_and_bella

Yuegen the Foxtaur
Yuegen the Foxtaur
Recruit
Recruit

Bella Fennec likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fennec Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:12 am

Yuegen the Foxtaur wrote:The Foxtaur was laying at the base of a tree in the woods surrounding the burnt out village. His employer wanted him to remain here till someone showed up, who they were? Well he was told it could be anyone, but that the merc would know when he saw them. Very eccentric Yuegen had thought, but it was their gold so if that meant camping out in this ruin waiting for someone who may or may not exist show up, who was he to turn them down? He was being paid daily to watch over this grave yard, and that was fine for the vulpine mercenary, only thing he regretted was not packing enough food. "Shutter the thought, I leave my post to find food and someone actually stops by this fire pit..." He yawned. "Creepy dude... heh, 'you'll know they're the one when you see them', heh. Mr. E, I haven't seen anyone under that description yet so...(yawn) I'll take my bag of gold now and get back to the grind~" He chuckled, standing up on all fours, shaking his lovely red fur....

His ears picked up the sound of a woman's voice. Blinking, he whips his head around the tree and looks towards the center of town... before hiding behind the tree, as best as he could. "No freakin' way... someone's actually out here?!" He gasped, double taking again. She was... pretty, curvy... and playing with something in her hands. "A gunslinger... hmm, maybe this is what that freak meant..." He thought aloud and his stomach rumbled. He smirked, ears perking up and tail swishing side to side. "Well, may as well introduce myself," He licked his palms and groomed his unkempt facial hair, grabbing a hold of his odachi and trotted his way down to town.

"Haya!" He called out to the woman, the four legged beast grinding to a halt mere feet away from her, his fur sprinkled with the drizzling rain, his four paws covered in the mud. "You look a little out of place little lady," he says, his odachi leaning over his right shoulder as he looked down at the woman with a smirk.

Bella was working on contacting Yoko when the shadow loomed over her. Glancing over her shoulder, the shorter woman almost gasped! The large fuzzy creature registered into her vision forced her to shrink back a little, not wanting to crammed against the large fuzzy and seemingly friendly being. He was armed with a large blade, an Odachi she surmised, and he observed her with those large, green, curious eyes. "Hi..." she says, slowly, her eyes quickly scanning to see if there were anyone else in the area. "You look a little out of place yourself. Happen to know what happened here?" She asked, the file on Yoko still up.

Village Square Yoko_littner_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_drawn_by_kemu_guruguru_dan__b091f496ee7813ff3589afe0987a9de4

She found the way Yoko treated her data page like a dating app on the unprofessional and slightly annoying side. It was hard to believe the woman was in her 30's she looked as young herself... it was kinda terrifying.
Bella Fennec
Bella Fennec
Private
Private

Yuegen the Foxtaur likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuegen the Foxtaur Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:37 pm

Bella Fennec wrote:
Yuegen the Foxtaur wrote:The Foxtaur was laying at the base of a tree in the woods surrounding the burnt out village. His employer wanted him to remain here till someone showed up, who they were? Well he was told it could be anyone, but that the merc would know when he saw them. Very eccentric Yuegen had thought, but it was their gold so if that meant camping out in this ruin waiting for someone who may or may not exist show up, who was he to turn them down? He was being paid daily to watch over this grave yard, and that was fine for the vulpine mercenary, only thing he regretted was not packing enough food. "Shutter the thought, I leave my post to find food and someone actually stops by this fire pit..." He yawned. "Creepy dude... heh, 'you'll know they're the one when you see them', heh. Mr. E, I haven't seen anyone under that description yet so...(yawn) I'll take my bag of gold now and get back to the grind~" He chuckled, standing up on all fours, shaking his lovely red fur....

Bella was working on contacting Yoko when the shadow loomed over her. Glancing over her shoulder, the shorter woman almost gasped! The large fuzzy creature registered into her vision forced her to shrink back a little, not wanting to crammed against the large fuzzy and seemingly friendly being. He was armed with a large blade, an Odachi she surmised, and he observed her with those large, green, curious eyes. "Hi..." she says, slowly, her eyes quickly scanning to see if there were anyone else in the area. "You look a little out of place yourself. Happen to know what happened here?" She asked, the file on Yoko still up.

Village Square Yoko_littner_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_drawn_by_kemu_guruguru_dan__b091f496ee7813ff3589afe0987a9de4

She found the way Yoko treated her data page like a dating app on the unprofessional and slightly annoying side. It was hard to believe the woman was in her 30's she looked as young herself... it was kinda terrifying.

The fox blinked at the image of the red haired bikini-wearing woman on the screen... and was reminded of a story his buddy from years back told him about a similar woman he devoured. She looked liked the spitting image of what he described and wondered if she somehow survived or got resurrected at some point because she looked almost word for word like her!

Now appearing very nosy, the woman shifted her hand holding the file and looked at him with some suspicion. He looked at her, then glanced up at the sky with his large green eyes... as if to recall what happened here. "Nope. Names Yuegen. Yue for short." he introduced himself with a smirk instead, glancing back down to the ravishing female gunslinger and cocked his head to the side. "I know that there are some survivors though... not too far from here." He explained, before pointing at her. "What about you? You here to rescue them? A little late considering the destruction of this village... but if you ask me, it looks like some lizard men or demons... or both, got very. VERY. Pissed."

He couldn't help but want to see more of the woman's data pad... and she was quite the attractive young woman too. He licked his black lips, dry with all the boredom he'd been having guarding this village for apparently no reason. "I could take you to them... miss....?" He asked, sounding curious even though that was only mildly accurate. He was more curious of that red head...
Yuegen the Foxtaur
Yuegen the Foxtaur
Recruit
Recruit

Bella Fennec likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fennec Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:46 am

Yuegen the Foxtaur wrote:
Bella Fennec wrote:

The fox blinked at the image of the red haired bikini-wearing woman on the screen... and was reminded of a story his buddy from years back told him about a similar woman he devoured. She looked liked the spitting image of what he described and wondered if she somehow survived or got resurrected at some point because she looked almost word for word like her!

Now appearing very nosy, the woman shifted her hand holding the file and looked at him with some suspicion. He looked at her, then glanced up at the sky with his large green eyes... as if to recall what happened here. "Nope. Names Yuegen. Yue for short." he introduced himself with a smirk instead, glancing back down to the ravishing female gunslinger and cocked his head to the side. "I know that there are some survivors though... not too far from here." He explained, before pointing at her. "What about you? You here to rescue them? A little late considering the destruction of this village... but if you ask me, it looks like some lizard men or demons... or both, got very. VERY. Pissed."

He couldn't help but want to see more of the woman's data pad... and she was quite the attractive young woman too. He licked his black lips, dry with all the boredom he'd been having guarding this village for apparently no reason. "I could take you to them... miss....?" He asked, sounding curious even though that was only mildly accurate. He was more curious of that red head...

Ugh... small talk guy, ain't ya? She thought, as he introduced himself before switching back to the topic at hand. "Survivors? Just point me in the direction and I'll check it out once I'm done here. Best that you don't get involved... er, 'Yue'." She couldn't help but say it like that as she continued to pull the tablet away from the Foxtaur's wandering eyes. She didn't take much stock into his lizard man theory, as it was clearly more of a centralized attack involving some form of giant being or creature- what happened after that was probably by any passing vandals or demons rushing through to pick at the remains.

Yue wouldn't relent, and with a deep sigh, Bella slid the pad into her duster's pocket, and turned to him abruptly with her hands on her hips. She looked right up into his eyes, giving him a stern expression. "...Prodigy Master Gunslinger, and Enforcer, Bella Fennec, now could you please... explain? Why the hell are you bugging me?" She answered him and then asked, folding her arms now under her heavy bosom, looking quite peeved by this vulpine figure's actions.
Bella Fennec
Bella Fennec
Private
Private

Yuegen the Foxtaur likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuegen the Foxtaur Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:25 am

Bella Fennec wrote:
Yuegen the Foxtaur wrote:
Bella Fennec wrote:

Ugh... small talk guy, ain't ya? She thought, as he introduced himself before switching back to the topic at hand. "Survivors? Just point me in the direction and I'll check it out once I'm done here. Best that you don't get involved... er, 'Yue'." She couldn't help but say it like that as she continued to pull the tablet away from the Foxtaur's wandering eyes. She didn't take much stock into his lizard man theory, as it was clearly more of a centralized attack involving some form of giant being or creature- what happened after that was probably by any passing vandals or demons rushing through to pick at the remains.

Yue wouldn't relent, and with a deep sigh, Bella slid the pad into her duster's pocket, and turned to him abruptly with her hands on her hips. She looked right up into his eyes, giving him a stern expression. "...Prodigy Master Gunslinger, and Enforcer, Bella Fennec, now could you please... explain? Why the hell are you bugging me?" She answered him and then asked, folding her arms now under her heavy bosom, looking quite peeved by this vulpine figure's actions.

Yuegen smirked at this. "Oh, no no no, that would be bad manners on my part! Please, allow me to assist you in all manners that I can! And a Madame Gunslinger at that! Such lovely titles befitting such a lovely name. Bella is beauty, is it not?" He hummed as he circled the young woman like a vulture, prodding her a little more. "As for my explanation for events... well, I wasn't here when things came down like these houses ehehehe~ Nope I arrived perhaps a day or two ago, and been scavenging and the like. Also making sure certain homes aren't looted, I was paid by some of the survivors too frightened to move out of the caves north of here, pretty high up as well. I could easily take you there! I wouldn't mind having you ride my back, its rough country up that way~" He mused with a grin.
Yuegen the Foxtaur
Yuegen the Foxtaur
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down