Sephiroth War Memorial Park

Go down

Sephiroth War Memorial Park

Post  Arcanda on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:38 pm

A park that has a Sephiroth Memorial Statue of all the War Gods made out of the scraps of the Tenik Reactor. It was built in commemoration of those who died in the Sephiroth Wars...

Arcanda
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://galiavan2657.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sephiroth War Memorial Park

Post  Bianca on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:47 pm

The red leather of her coat sways while she advances towards the tall white marble edifice. Looking up at it with a cigarette planted in the corner of her mouth, the Nekomimi raises her red eyes to the names engraved into the memorial with some minor interest. Though when her eyes fall upon the names of 'Deverin Faust and Everin Faust' she almost laughs. "Deverin, you sly old demon. You should'nt have died a 'Hero'. As they say; "Heroes are remembered, but Legends never die", even a half demon like you and your brother would have known that." She puffs on the cig for a moment or two longer before spitting it out and crushed it onto the concrete with one leather heeled boot. It was almost time for her to head back to Jemial; her apprentice Ket must have at least had the office in shape by now. "I might as well drink for Deverin, I'll stop by Ithteca for a short spell then. Wouldn't want to forget and pay my respects." she says with a fangy grin before taking off into the streets again.
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down