Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sephiroth War Memorial Park

5 posters

Go down

Sephiroth War Memorial Park Empty Sephiroth War Memorial Park

Post  Arcanda Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:38 pm

A park that has a Sephiroth Memorial Statue of all the War Gods made out of the scraps of the Tenik Reactor. It was built in commemoration of those who died in the Sephiroth Wars...

Arcanda
Admin
Admin

https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth War Memorial Park Empty Re: Sephiroth War Memorial Park

Post  Bianca Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:47 pm

The red leather of her coat sways while she advances towards the tall white marble edifice. Looking up at it with a cigarette planted in the corner of her mouth, the Nekomimi raises her red eyes to the names engraved into the memorial with some minor interest. Though when her eyes fall upon the names of 'Deverin Faust and Everin Faust' she almost laughs. "Deverin, you sly old demon. You should'nt have died a 'Hero'. As they say; "Heroes are remembered, but Legends never die", even a half demon like you and your brother would have known that." She puffs on the cig for a moment or two longer before spitting it out and crushed it onto the concrete with one leather heeled boot. It was almost time for her to head back to Jemial; her apprentice Ket must have at least had the office in shape by now. "I might as well drink for Deverin, I'll stop by Ithteca for a short spell then. Wouldn't want to forget and pay my respects." she says with a fangy grin before taking off into the streets again.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Blazeheart Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:41 pm

[From here]

Naomi sighed, having walked away from that strange Advertisement she had seen posted all over the city square. She took a seat by a nearby bench in the Sephiroth Memorial Park, her tanned, salty body moving on its own in gentle sways and bobs. Her eyes were closed, her arms outstretched upon the spine of the bench. She was beat, all of the shop's deliveries were made, and she needed a breather. Damn its hot out... Should go to the beach, but all those cops over there, probably not a good idea. She thought, gently opening her large green blue eyes, letting the large orbs fall upon the memorial in silence. She needed to get back to the shop soon, to lock up...
Naomi Blazeheart
Naomi Blazeheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kragen Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:00 am

From a nearby sewer main, a large pair of yellow eyes blinks in the darkness. Inside, Kragen was looking for something to eat, having gotten trapped in the sewers a time ago; he was done feasting on rats and lost pets. I need something warm, fleshy... tasty! He thought, his stomach groaning for sustenance...

Thats when his eyes caught the sexy shape of the blonde, tanned female. His eyes becoming large and mouth watering. By hades, she's perfect! <3 He almost screamed, as he watched the woman sit at the bench in front of him; he could almost taste her salty sweet body on his tongue, he just needed to plan his next actions...

Kragen
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal Bloodflame Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:41 am

Kal was lost. Yup. L-O-S-T. He couldn't make heads or tails of the map he was holding, and this big city didn't help the red haired 'boy' with its labyrinths and passages and high traffic. "Damn, this place is confusing..." He says playing with his braid as he walks into the park. He looks around for a member of the town's authorities or guards when he spots the rather lascivious looking girl. He felt the blood in his cheeks get warm, and he couldn't help but smirk. Why hello there~ He thought, combing back his bangs with his left hand, before making his way over to her. He coughed into his fist before approaching, to alert her of his presence. "Hey there!" He called out, chuckling as he did so. "Excuse me miss, I'm in a bit of a bind..." He began, his crimson eyes taking in the intricacies of her face.

Last edited by Kal Bloodflame on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pooor grammar on my part haha xD)
Kal Bloodflame
Kal Bloodflame
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Blazeheart Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:46 am

Kal Bloodflame wrote:Kal was lost. Yup. L-O-S-T. He couldn't make heads or tails of the map he was holding, and this big city didn't help the red haired 'boy' with its labyrinths and passages and high traffic. "Damn, this place is confusing..." He says playing with his braid as he walks into the park. He looks around for a member of the town's authorities or guards when he spots the rather lascivious looking girl. He felt the blood in his cheeks get warm, and he couldn't help but smirk. Why hello there~ He thought, combing back his bangs with his left hand, before making his way over to her. He coughed into his fist before approaching, to alert her of his presence. "Hey there!" He called out, chuckling as he did so. "Excuse me miss, I'm in a bit of a bind..." He began, his crimson eyes taking in the intricacies of her face.

Naomi heard the young voice before turning to the kid who approached her. "Hm? Whats up?" She asked cordially enough, as she inspected the crimson eyed boy on his approach.
Naomi Blazeheart
Naomi Blazeheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal Bloodflame Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:50 am

Naomi Blazeheart wrote:
Kal Bloodflame wrote:Kal was lost. Yup. L-O-S-T. He couldn't make heads or tails of the map he was holding, and this big city didn't help the red haired 'boy' with its labyrinths and passages and high traffic. "Damn, this place is confusing..." He says playing with his braid as he walks into the park. He looks around for a member of the town's authorities or guards when he spots the rather lascivious looking girl. He felt the blood in his cheeks get warm, and he couldn't help but smirk. Why hello there~ He thought, combing back his bangs with his left hand, before making his way over to her. He coughed into his fist before approaching, to alert her of his presence. "Hey there!" He called out, chuckling as he did so. "Excuse me miss, I'm in a bit of a bind..." He began, his crimson eyes taking in the intricacies of her face.

Naomi heard the young voice before turning to the kid who approached her. "Hm? Whats up?" She asked cordially enough, as she inspected the crimson eyed boy on his approach.

"I haven't been around here in a long, long time so I'm kinda lost, and this damn map aint helping me." Kal replies as he hands over the map, and glances over her... assets. "Was curious if you know how to reach a place called the Calling Moon Cave?" He asked, bending down slightly in a slight bow of respect... while also getting a closer look at the woman's endowed, barely contained breasts.
Kal Bloodflame
Kal Bloodflame
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Blazeheart Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:09 am

Naomi raised a brow at this, and takes glance over his map. "Calling Moon Cave...?" She hung on the word a moment or two, looking over the map he had... before catching his eyes upon her breasts. She smirked, and closed her eyes. "Heh... well kid, can't say I have heard of the place. You might want to try *looking up*," she says as she rolled up his map and used it to push up his chin so they were at eye level. "...an older map, if such a place even exists in Breland." She replied, giving him a suspicious glare that was only dampened by her mischievous smirk.
Naomi Blazeheart
Naomi Blazeheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal Bloodflame Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:15 am

Naomi Blazeheart wrote:Naomi raised a brow at this, and takes glance over his map. "Calling Moon Cave...?" She hung on the word a moment or two, looking over the map he had... before catching his eyes upon her breasts. She smirked, and closed her eyes. "Heh... well kid, can't say I have heard of the place. You might want to try *looking up*," she says as she rolled up his map and used it to push up his chin so they were at eye level. "...an older map, if such a place even exists in Breland." She replied, giving him a suspicious glare that was only dampened by her mischievous smirk.

Kal blinked as the woman rolled up his map! "H-hey, I had to pay for that piece of crap an outrageous 10 Gilex!" He replied, before his chin was lifted by the rolled up wad. He blinked again as she gave him a look of suspicion. "...Kid?" He raised a brow back. Oh yeah... Kal's mind immediately went afterwards. "Well... thats a bummer." He shrugged, taking the map gently back, before he glanced her over. "I'm Kal, and if you're aren't up to anything, would you kindly show me around a few key locations here? I'll buy you lunch for the trouble, if you're hungry that is, in return." He offered with a smile.
Kal Bloodflame
Kal Bloodflame
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Blazeheart Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:28 am

Kal Bloodflame wrote:
Naomi Blazeheart wrote:Naomi raised a brow at this, and takes glance over his map. "Calling Moon Cave...?" She hung on the word a moment or two, looking over the map he had... before catching his eyes upon her breasts. She smirked, and closed her eyes. "Heh... well kid, can't say I have heard of the place. You might want to try *looking up*," she says as she rolled up his map and used it to push up his chin so they were at eye level. "...an older map, if such a place even exists in Breland." She replied, giving him a suspicious glare that was only dampened by her mischievous smirk.

Kal blinked as the woman rolled up his map! "H-hey, I had to pay for that piece of crap an outrageous 10 Gilex!" He replied, before his chin was lifted by the rolled up wad. He blinked again as she gave him a look of suspicion. "...Kid?" He raised a brow back. Oh yeah... Kal's mind immediately went afterwards. "Well... thats a bummer." He shrugged, taking the map gently back, before he glanced her over. "I'm Kal, and if you're aren't up to anything, would you kindly show me around a few key locations here? I'll buy you lunch for the trouble, if you're hungry that is, in return." He offered with a smile.

Her eyes became lidded, accentuating her suspicious glare, her smile remaining mischievous. "Heh," she crossed one thick leg over the other and leaned back on the bench, arms spread out across the length of its spine again, bowing her head so her short blonde hair would sway over her blue-green gaze. "You're sweet for offering, but I'd hate to take your allowance money." She snickered playfully. "You're approach was pretty good, but maybe try it again in another five to ten years, kay? What you should do, is go back to your tour group for your class trip and try not to wander off. Breland's a big settlement, and it can get dangerous for kids like you, Kal~" She chuckled under breath. I admit though, the kids kinda cute trying to hit on me. The blades she had sheathed on her body showed that she was well defended herself, and thus didn't have to worry.
Naomi Blazeheart
Naomi Blazeheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kragen Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:35 am

Kragen was debating how he'd approach his meal when the snot nosed brat appeared! He felt a pinch of rage in his stomach as he began to muscle in on his catch... but then again, this could be an opportunity to get her while she was distracted!

Quick as a whip, he widened his jaw from the slot looking into the sewer. It should be just wide enough for her to squeeze through! He thought, as he lashed out his long, sticky pink tongue from his mouth! The sticky pink muscle slithered out like a snake from storm drain, quickly gaining speed before wrapping around his target's ankle! GOT HER! he thought, and quickly drew the tasty morsel back to the drain, anticipating the salty, smooth taste of her flesh~

Kragen
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal Bloodflame Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:49 am

"Allowance money?! I'm not...!" Kal paused to look over the woman with lidded eyes, giving her a glare of irritation. Damn it I hate this curse... He thought, before he sighed. "You know... never mind. Just forget I said anything." He grumbles, turning away from the busty blonde before he felt something snag his left ankle... "Huh?"

Kragen wrote:Kragen was debating how he'd approach his meal when the snot nosed brat appeared! He felt a pinch of rage in his stomach as he began to muscle in on his catch... but then again, this could be an opportunity to get her while she was distracted!

Quick as a whip, he widened his jaw from the slot looking into the sewer. It should be just wide enough for her to squeeze through! He thought, as he lashed out his long, sticky pink tongue from his mouth! The sticky pink muscle slithered out like a snake from storm drain, quickly gaining speed before wrapping around his target's ankle! GOT HER! he thought, and quickly drew the tasty morsel back to the drain, anticipating the salty, smooth taste of her flesh~

He looked down at the sticky pink coil, thinking at first it was some sort of Airhead or gum that snagged his cargo pants when he felt a tremendous tug pull him back! "W-WOAH SHIT!" Kal screamed, wide eyes as he flailed his arms, hitting the cobble stone flooring of the park, before feeling his body being dragged under the bench! "Ah shit!" He cursed, grabbing one of the bolted down bench's legs, the view of the woman from underneath a slight respite, as he tried to reach under his jacket for his short sword hanging from a sheath that hung under his arm pit. Before he could though, the tremendous power of the unknown creature's tongue yanked him away from the bench, and he was dragged across the stones on his ass; his crimson eyes lining up to a moist maw waiting for him in the slot of the sewer drain!

"Fuck, why me?!" He screamed, trying to grab hold of something as he was dragged into the waiting mouth of the hungry predator! He felt saliva, warm and gooey, clog his pants, making his boots slippery as he tried to kick against the undulating throat, and felt the humid air of the maw wash over his body as he was quickly being swallowed by this unknown creature! "Dammit alll!!" He screamed as he vanished into the darkness of the sewer drain's slot, swinging his fist against the side of the creature's mouth as he squirmed inside its moist maw!
Kal Bloodflame
Kal Bloodflame
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kragen Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:03 am

Kragen was expecting something soft, long, salty and sweet... but something odd happened. He felt something small enter his mouth, felt heavy boots kicking down his throat as he swallowed, and a fuming, hot flavor on his tongue that wasn't exactly spicy as it was... disgusting. "Urk?!" He gulped, blinking as he hears the snot nosed brat screaming from his mouth! How did I get the wrong one?! Kragen was distraught, backing away from the drain, his teeth sinking into the chest of the young man as he intended to spit the disgusting brat out! However, in his struggles, Kal had hit a nerve... and almost out of instinct, Kragen gulped his waist down, which quickly followed by his chest, head and arms which slid out from the sides of the monster's lips! Blinking, Kragen swallowed again, his eyes becoming milky white as the large, thrashing bulge traveled down his neck and then filled out his large belly!

....Groan.

"Urg..." Kragen moaned, holding his stomach, making a grimace with his face. "Hades, what a horrid flavor!" He grumbled, clawing at his tongue while his stomach gurgled and bulged with Kal's frantic movements. He needed to leave now, get something to get rid of the taste in his mouth and the horrid feeling in his stomach, waddling away from the sewer drain; knowing all too well that this was his chance and he blew it on eating this one star meal! "BLEH!" He spat again.

Kragen
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Blazeheart Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:11 am

Naomi had teased the kid too much, she knew it, but couldn't help it since he was kinda adorable. As he walked away she leaned her head against her left shoulder to watch him. "Heeey, you can't leave without a chaperone little dude!" She cackled, before he fell flat on his face! "Shit, you okay kid?!" She asked, standing up, when he was being dragged towards her! "Ah!" Naomi cries, jumping back as Kal was pulled under the bench, across a small clearing and towards the open sewer drain cut into the side walk! "Kal!" She cried out his name, running over to the edge of the drain, peering in when her eyes widened at the sight of Kal's furious looking expression vanishing into a hot mess of saliva and muscle! "Oh Gods..." Her eyes wavered, Kal's wiggling form descending the neck of some large, frog... thing. She watched this poor kid get swallowed alive by this monster, and she felt a sense of dread coming over her because of it! "Oh fuck, Kal!" She stammered, reaching back for one of her knives. Though designed for butchering and cutting up meat, Naomi had modified a number of her blades for combat use. She threw the sharp blade towards the creature, her expression was that of rage! "Hold on Kal, I'm coming for ya!" She screamed, pulling out another of her blades!
Naomi Blazeheart
Naomi Blazeheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal Bloodflame Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:17 am

It was all such a blur, Kal had been punching away furiously at the hungry monster, only to ironically kick the part of the beast to make him swallow him alive! "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!" He cried as he fell out of existence for a moment, his world becoming moist, humid and black, before he was pushed down into an acrid pit of various unpleasant smells! The walls were squishy, and warm and rippled around him as he fought back! "Dammit! This thing's fuckin' getting on my nerves! Eat me will ya?!" He spat, kicking the walls hard, reaching for his blade and began to yank it from its scabbard.

Sephiroth War Memorial Park Ddae6i0-de82c32f-630c-4675-b3c1-95d55b7dd911.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRhZTZpMC1kZTgyYzMyZi02MzBjLTQ2NzUtYjNjMS05NWQ1NWI3ZGQ5MTEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

He strikes the walls repeatedly, pausing when he hears the woman's voice beyond the muscle and fat of the creature! "No you idiot!" He cried out, his words only muffled by the layers of fat! "Get away from here!" He pleaded, in vain of course.
Kal Bloodflame
Kal Bloodflame
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kragen Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:21 am

Kragen groaned, feeling something sharp trying to penetrate his stomach walls, pounding his bulbous mass with his fist, when the gleaming blade flashed past his left webbed ear! He blinked his large yellow gaze in the direction of the sewer drain's slot... to see the hanging breasts, the toned athletic body of his intended target hurling deadly blades his direction! "GRah!" He groaned, lashing his tongue out. Maybe he'd be lucky and snag her too!

Kragen
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Blazeheart Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:40 am

Naomi watched as the 10' tall creature turned her direction and lashed out with his tongue! She acted quickly, leaning out of the way with the tongue whilst simultaneously throwing the knife into the dark in his direction; while her other hand crept around the handle of a special weapon of her own making!

Sephiroth War Memorial Park 56810002edc53aa26770_by_akiyamamoto77-dcfj46f

"HYAAAH!" She cried out, swinging the cleaver down upon the tongue, amputating the tip of the sticky tissue before it slipped back into the sewer again! She leaned in, smirking devilishly at the beast, presenting her blade! "Cat got your tongue bitch? Meow...meow..." She mockingly purred, before licking her lips sadistically.

Sephiroth War Memorial Park Dda4xml-f150b3cb-15a3-448a-a71a-770f4423a699.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc2YTE0NTcxLWVhOTEtNDk4ZC05NGVjLTk2MDNiN2M5MDdkZlwvZGRhNHhtbC1mMTUwYjNjYi0xNWEzLTQ0OGEtYTcxYS03NzBmNDQyM2E2OTkuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"You better run, cuz you just pissed me off!!" She screamed, sliding her body into the drain to give chase!
Naomi Blazeheart
Naomi Blazeheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kragen Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:50 am

Kragen felt sharp pain from his tongue, his eyes becoming wide as he pulls back the bleeding tongue with a screaming wail! "Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He roared, however, his upset stomach made him double over... He could feel the coppery taste in his mouth, splashing down his throat! "You... bitch! You... you cut my tongue!" He spoke with a hoarse lisp now, feeling the gummy section of tongue press against the back of his fangs. He was unaware of the large gash in his left arm caused by the second knife she had thrown before she lopped off the tip of his tongue; the blade had slid through his flesh and stabbed somewhere in the stonework behind him.

He shuttered, stepping back with his webbed feet as the woman decided to give chase with her cleaver! He'd otherwise find this opportunity to be grand, but with his upset stomach and damaged pride... he felt like retreating from this psychotic bitch! He gripped the stonework with his claws, pulling a massive chunk of rock from the wall and threw it at her as he slipped deeper into the dank depths of the sewers!

(will make a new topic for it Very Happy)

Kragen
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal Bloodflame Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:04 am

Kragen wrote:Kragen felt sharp pain from his tongue, his eyes becoming wide as he pulls back the bleeding tongue with a screaming wail! "Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He roared, however, his upset stomach made him double over... He could feel the coppery taste in his mouth, splashing down his throat! "You... bitch! You... you cut my tongue!" He spoke with a hoarse lisp now, feeling the gummy section of tongue press against the back of his fangs. He was unaware of the large gash in his left arm caused by the second knife she had thrown before she lopped off the tip of his tongue; the blade had slid through his flesh and stabbed somewhere in the stonework behind him.

He shuttered, stepping back with his webbed feet as the woman decided to give chase with her cleaver! He'd otherwise find this opportunity to be grand, but with his upset stomach and damaged pride... he felt like retreating from this psychotic bitch! He gripped the stonework with his claws, pulling a massive chunk of rock from the wall and threw it at her as he slipped deeper into the dank depths of the sewers!

(will make a new topic for it Very Happy)

Kal all the while, was being bounced about left and right! Uncomfortable and cramped, he wished he was his literal 'older self' about now... I'd tear this fucking toad apart! Dammit, if only I got to that cave first! He mentally groaned, trying to concentrate in his humid, foul smelling jail he was bouncing inside! The creature who ate him was roaring in pain, so he had to guess that 'busty' knew how to fight, which he didn't really have any question of given the number of blades she had on her body and her toned, supple abs~

The groaning of the stomach snapped him out of his perversions, as he stabs the blade into the roof of his fleshy prison, channeling his blood flame into the blade by skewering his flesh with the bladed pommel! "Hope you like spice, because its about to get hot in here demon!" Kal screamed, as the blade began to glow bright red as his blood flowed up and channeled the flames to a deep crimson!
Kal Bloodflame
Kal Bloodflame
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Blazeheart Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:04 pm

"What you call me?!" Naomi's forehead bulged with an anger vein, her cleaver gleaming in the rays of light shining through to them! She had a forced grin upon her face that made her look more angry or a tad sadistic! It was then she could see an odd glow emanating from the creature's belly, the silhouette of the poor kid inside included! "Hold on kid!" Naomi exclaimed, unsure what the glow was, but didn't have time to think about it! She dodged the oncoming rock the beast threw her way, glancing up in time to see him turn tail! "Hey! You coward! Get back here!" She cried out, the chamber they were in began to rumble so she gave chase, yanking out one of her blades embedded into the wall as she followed after him!
Naomi Blazeheart
Naomi Blazeheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down