Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outer Courts

4 posters

Go down

Outer Courts Empty Outer Courts

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:31 pm

These courts have a long 20ft wide path straight to the entrance of the palace, there are several small 5ft wide paths that cut off to the sides to go to other parts of the palace grounds, and palace entrances....
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Outer Courts Empty Re: Outer Courts

Post  Takeshi Sigara Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:33 am

Takeshi Sigara wrote:
Takeshi Sigara wrote:Takeshi took a break on a small path leading through the woodland. He had been traveling for what he felt had been hours, but the Exile Prince knew these woods weren't THAT extensive; not like they had been in ages past. Not only that, but since he entered, he could feel a negative ki emanating from his surroundings. It was an uneasy feeling, but he could tell he wasn't being directly targeted. These woods have been stirring lately, they've become dark, sinister even. he thought solemnly, taking a seat under a tree beside a small path. I feel like I keep doubling back to the beginning of this path, it shouldn't take this long to reach the mouth of the forest leading into Beijio's Badlands. I wonder... it could be evil spirits at work, or a mischievous kitsune... he closed his eyes, his left thumb and index finger upon his chin as he bowed in contemplative thought, sighing sadly.

There is a flash of movement, and in the shade of the forested overgrowth, the young man's blade swung out! The three frogs were forced back by the blow, but thankfully for them, the blade's dull side had struck out instead! Forced back by the young raven haired kid, he gave the woman behind him an over the shoulder glance. "Run. I'm... waking up." He said cryptically, before he turned to the Keropin, his blade held out before them horizontally. "Sigara-Matsumoto Style... "FLASHBANG"!" He exclaimed, his chi radiating through his blade as he drew the sword, the flash of light which expelled from the scabbard radiating out all around them, followed by a supernatural explosion of air! The bright light was like a star shell, blinding all present save the wielder. The man turned to Reiko... then slowly, faded as the solid clone began to dematerialize and vanish!

The starshell like light remained for a few moments after the mysterious raven haired boy left... slowly twinkling into oblivion.

The young man's eyes flashed open, the heat and dry air waking him from his prolonged trance. He pulled away the silk fur lined haori from his face, sweating and coughing, his sword leaning against his shoulder, and was half surprised Cesil didn't steal it. He was no longer in the Amaine, heading home... but in Domescadia, on a tomb raiding job for some quick cash, to head back in that general direction. The arid desert beat down on the Prince... known as Hazeblade, or Haze to his 'coworkers'. I've been doing it again... unintentionally becoming a clone, and making the journey back home. Last time it was Scardia... and the closest I've been was that dune overlooking Beijio. Why... why do I keep doing this? He asked himself, looking down at his open palm, letting the orange sand slip through the cracks of his fingers.
Takeshi Sigara
Takeshi Sigara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cesil Freemoon Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:53 pm

Takeshi Sigara wrote:
Takeshi Sigara wrote:
Takeshi Sigara wrote:Takeshi took a break on a small path leading through the woodland. He had been traveling for what he felt had been hours, but the Exile Prince knew these woods weren't THAT extensive; not like they had been in ages past. Not only that, but since he entered, he could feel a negative ki emanating from his surroundings. It was an uneasy feeling, but he could tell he wasn't being directly targeted. These woods have been stirring lately, they've become dark, sinister even. he thought solemnly, taking a seat under a tree beside a small path. I feel like I keep doubling back to the beginning of this path, it shouldn't take this long to reach the mouth of the forest leading into Beijio's Badlands. I wonder... it could be evil spirits at work, or a mischievous kitsune... he closed his eyes, his left thumb and index finger upon his chin as he bowed in contemplative thought, sighing sadly.

There is a flash of movement, and in the shade of the forested overgrowth, the young man's blade swung out! The three frogs were forced back by the blow, but thankfully for them, the blade's dull side had struck out instead! Forced back by the young raven haired kid, he gave the woman behind him an over the shoulder glance. "Run. I'm... waking up." He said cryptically, before he turned to the Keropin, his blade held out before them horizontally. "Sigara-Matsumoto Style... "FLASHBANG"!" He exclaimed, his chi radiating through his blade as he drew the sword, the flash of light which expelled from the scabbard radiating out all around them, followed by a supernatural explosion of air! The bright light was like a star shell, blinding all present save the wielder. The man turned to Reiko... then slowly, faded as the solid clone began to dematerialize and vanish!

The starshell like light remained for a few moments after the mysterious raven haired boy left... slowly twinkling into oblivion.

The young man's eyes flashed open, the heat and dry air waking him from his prolonged trance. He pulled away the silk fur lined haori from his face, sweating and coughing, his sword leaning against his shoulder, and was half surprised Cesil didn't steal it. He was no longer in the Amaine, heading home... but in Domescadia, on a tomb raiding job for some quick cash, to head back in that general direction. The arid desert beat down on the Prince... known as Hazeblade, or Haze to his 'coworkers'. I've been doing it again... unintentionally becoming a clone, and making the journey back home. Last time it was Scardia... and the closest I've been was that dune overlooking Beijio. Why... why do I keep doing this? He asked himself, looking down at his open palm, letting the orange sand slip through the cracks of his fingers.

A shadow looms over Haze, a woman's feminine figure half blocked by the hot, Domescadia sun. "What are you doing kid?" Cesil Freemoon asked, her golden eyes lidded, falling upon the groups best muscle and token quiet Beijionese guy. Her blond hair bounced behind her, held up with a white hair tie, her hands on her hips.

Outer Courts Dcv6msi-04125651-ab05-4f21-b54d-d0217fba6b6b

"Sleeping in the sun? You're asking to die of heat stroke, especially in those clothes." She giggled. She was wearing clothes more fitting for the desert. Her thong clad butt swayed as she walked towards him, dropping down from the broken pillar, her rather endowed breasts jiggled as she hunkered down in front of him, smirking. "Lose the jacket, may feel cooler that way." She winked. "C'mon, we need you inside. There's a ward we can't get past, ancient Beijionese funny enough. So..." Cesil reached out, cupping Haze's chin, and raised it. "I need you~" She giggled playfully.

Cesil Freemoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeshi Sigara Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:16 am

Cesil Freemoon wrote:

A shadow looms over Haze, a woman's feminine figure half blocked by the hot, Domescadia sun. "What are you doing kid?" Cesil Freemoon asked, her golden eyes lidded, falling upon the groups best muscle and token quiet Beijionese guy. Her blond hair bounced behind her, held up with a white hair tie, her hands on her hips.

Outer Courts Dcv6msi-04125651-ab05-4f21-b54d-d0217fba6b6b

"Sleeping in the sun? You're asking to die of heat stroke, especially in those clothes." She giggled. She was wearing clothes more fitting for the desert. Her thong clad butt swayed as she walked towards him, dropping down from the broken pillar, her rather endowed breasts jiggled as she hunkered down in front of him, smirking. "Lose the jacket, may feel cooler that way." She winked. "C'mon, we need you inside. There's a ward we can't get past, ancient Beijionese funny enough. So..." Cesil reached out, cupping Haze's chin, and raised it. "I need you~" She giggled playfully.

Haze blinked at the blond standing in front of him. Speaking of Abdel... He thought, blinking as the woman in charge dropped down walked over and leaned towards him. "Ah, Cesil. So you finally have need of me?" He asked. He turned his brown eyes away from her as she mentioned his clothes. "My garments have nothing to do with this..." He then felt her wrapped fingers upon his chin lifting him up. Looking back at the beautiful woman he frowned. Her greedy smirk was almost endearing, her actions reminding him of a girl he had left back at home somewhat... it was almost nostalgic. "A ward in ancient Beijionese? In Abdel's palace?" he raised a brow, then his arm, pulling her hand away from his chin. "Why would Abdel Adham, a sworn enemy of Beijio and Gailden, have a ward put in place that's written in ancient Beijionese?" He asked, standing up, patting off his sandy body. He stood at the same height as Cesil Freemoon, who had run jobs like this all across Domescadia. A talented thief who was as graceful as a Neko.
Takeshi Sigara
Takeshi Sigara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cesil Freemoon Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:00 am

Takeshi Sigara wrote:
Haze blinked at the blond standing in front of him. Speaking of Abdel... He thought, blinking as the woman in charge dropped down walked over and leaned towards him. "Ah, Cesil. So you finally have need of me?" He asked. He turned his brown eyes away from her as she mentioned his clothes. "My garments have nothing to do with this..." He then felt her wrapped fingers upon his chin lifting him up. Looking back at the beautiful woman he frowned. Her greedy smirk was almost endearing, her actions reminding him of a girl he had left back at home somewhat... it was almost nostalgic. "A ward in ancient Beijionese? In Abdel's palace?" he raised a brow, then his arm, pulling her hand away from his chin. "Why would Abdel Adham, a sworn enemy of Beijio and Gailden, have a ward put in place that's written in ancient Beijionese?" He asked, standing up, patting off his sandy body. He stood at the same height as Cesil Freemoon, who had run jobs like this all across Domescadia. A talented thief who was as graceful as a Neko.  

She ignored his remarks, till he mentioned the ward. He pushed her arm aside, and stood up, in which she did the same. "Yup." She replied, placing her right hand on her hip now. "As to why, why did you think I came to grab ya? I don't hire ya to sleep." She replied, slightly annoyed, her copper brown eyes glancing him up and down. "But it is. Kurtz could make out the shapes, but even he can't figure out the characters. And if I recall, you said you were well read in ancient languages, Beijionese included." She smirked again, grabbing his collar with her left hand as guided him towards the palace halls. "So you're going to help us figure out why he had a Beijionese ward erected. Abdel Adham had a few people in his employ who were Beijionese, including a Teronian Council Member or so my people say." she says, referring to the rogue deserters of the wastes, as Domescadia was full of wandering raider tribes who originally descended from Abdel's now destroyed cities. "But much of our culture was lost, thanks to that big cannon in Galideno Desert." She shrugged, her voice suggesting it was nothing that bothered her. For in a way, it didn't. The world had changed a lot over the past three or so centuries, she wasn't alive back then? Why should she care? She simply made ends meat collecting artefact's for the archaeologists who did care, but were too scared to do the digging and exploring themselves... but she couldn't totally disagree with them. There was a huge, massive spire jutting out of Gazatine's ruins to the East of here... they could make out its shape on the hazy horizon even in the courtyard. She wanted to stay clear of that place... a few tomb raiders had traveled there since the tower had raised, but they were not heard from since then...

"C'mon, use your feet slave~" She playfully teased, pushing Haze through a threshold of a stone doorway before following him in. She giggled as she walked directly behind him.

Cesil Freemoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxfire Reyneiros Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:52 am

A bronze skinned elf suddenly appeared from the corridor, her faded gold eyes glanced over the blond woman and the dark haired Beijionese man. She pulled down her white scarf that had been wrapped around her nose and mouth, her look of apathy prevalent as she spoke in a bored tone: "Oh... there you both are. Kurtz and the others are waiting in the throne room. We wondered what was taking you both so long."

She turned away, her purple hair swaying as she did, jostling the Domescan Curved Cutlass sheathed to her over sized black leather belt. She stood an inch taller than both mortals, and her wide hips swayed as she walked back to the throne room, guiding both of them. "My people used to say this land of Abdel's was cursed... many of our tribes 'turned' here." She spoke, cryptically. "We Desert Elves are a rarity these days... I haven't seen another one of my own kin in at least seventy five years... the thought of 'turning' myself by lingering here is... problematic." She says lowly, before glancing over her shoulder at Cesil. "...we shouldn't be prowling these halls, for they are the halls of the damned." She added, in an ominous, weary tone.

Fox turned her head back to the corridor's length ahead of her. Their boots crunching upon sand spread across ancient cracked terracotta tiles as they passed under beautifully carved buttresses and archways. The Sultana's of Domescadia spared no expense in designing their palace of the dead. She didn't want to become part of the scenery... nor leave, slithering out of here from being 'turned'. Her people's numbers have dwindled, she could be the last of the Desert Elves, a culture that has been on the decline since the fall of Domescadia in 2282. She had watched the tribe's decline, watched them... turn. She closed her eyes in respect for those who had lost their mind, and become... something truly different.

Foxfire Reyneiros
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeshi Sigara Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:41 pm

Cesil Freemoon wrote:
She ignored his remarks, till he mentioned the ward. He pushed her arm aside, and stood up, in which she did the same. "Yup." She replied, placing her right hand on her hip now. "As to why, why did you think I came to grab ya? I don't hire ya to sleep." She replied, slightly annoyed, her copper brown eyes glancing him up and down. "But it is. Kurtz could make out the shapes, but even he can't figure out the characters. And if I recall, you said you were well read in ancient languages, Beijionese included." She smirked again, grabbing his collar with her left hand as guided him towards the palace halls. "So you're going to help us figure out why he had a Beijionese ward erected. Abdel Adham had a few people in his employ who were Beijionese, including a Teronian Council Member or so my people say." she says, referring to the rogue deserters of the wastes, as Domescadia was full of wandering raider tribes who originally descended from Abdel's now destroyed cities. "But much of our culture was lost, thanks to that big cannon in Galideno Desert." She shrugged, her voice suggesting it was nothing that bothered her. For in a way, it didn't. The world had changed a lot over the past three or so centuries, she wasn't alive back then? Why should she care? She simply made ends meat collecting artefact's for the archaeologists who did care, but were too scared to do the digging and exploring themselves... but she couldn't totally disagree with them. There was a huge, massive spire jutting out of Gazatine's ruins to the East of here... they could make out its shape on the hazy horizon even in the courtyard. She wanted to stay clear of that place... a few tomb raiders had traveled there since the tower had raised, but they were not heard from since then...

"C'mon, use your feet slave~" She playfully teased, pushing Haze through a threshold of a stone doorway before following him in. She giggled as she walked directly behind him.

He frowns. "Yeah... last I recall the interview required me able to swing a sword, and aside from some Scorpios out in the wastes, I haven't done much swinging." He replied, having her prod him forwards. "Yeah, I remember reading that when I was younger... one of the Shogun's trusted spies sent to work deep cover among Abdel's main forces." he says, before blushing slightly. That wasn't common knowledge, so he continued: "That makes this seal all the more questionable. Perhaps he was trying to hide something from Abdel's forces. Something only a person from Beijio could open."

He grunted from Cesil's shove. "Slave now? Huh... appropriate for the location I suppose." He sighed. When his eyes opened he slightly jumped at the sight of the bronze skinned Elf standing before them suddenly.

Foxfire Reyneiros wrote:A bronze skinned elf suddenly appeared from the corridor, her faded gold eyes glanced over the blond woman and the dark haired Beijionese man. She pulled down her white scarf that had been wrapped around her nose and mouth, her look of apathy prevalent as she spoke in a bored tone: "Oh... there you both are. Kurtz and the others are waiting in the throne room. We wondered what was taking you both so long."  

"Ah... Foxfire." He breathes, before nodding. "Yeah, Cesil and I were talking about employee and employer relations, and revising my resume." He sighed, rubbing his shoulder before adding: "Yeah, I've heard. Lead the way, Fox."

Foxfire Reyneiros wrote:
She turned away, her purple hair swaying as she did, jostling the Domescan Curved Cutlass sheathed to her over sized black leather belt. She stood an inch taller than both mortals, and her wide hips swayed as she walked back to the throne room, guiding both of them. "My people used to say this land of Abdel's was cursed... many of our tribes 'turned' here." She spoke, cryptically. "We Desert Elves are a rarity these days... I haven't seen another one of my own kin in at least seventy five years... the thought of 'turning' myself by lingering here is... problematic." She says lowly, before glancing over her shoulder at Cesil. "...we shouldn't be prowling these halls, for they are the halls of the damned." She added, in an ominous, weary tone.

Fox turned her head back to the corridor's length ahead of her. Their boots crunching upon sand spread across ancient cracked terracotta tiles as they passed under beautifully carved buttresses and archways. The Sultana's of Domescadia spared no expense in designing their palace of the dead. She didn't want to become part of the scenery... nor leave, slithering out of here from being 'turned'. Her people's numbers have dwindled, she could be the last of the Desert Elves, a culture that has been on the decline since the fall of Domescadia in 2282. She had watched the tribe's decline, watched them... turn. She closed her eyes in respect for those who had lost their mind, and become... something truly different.

As Fox spoke of the dangers, of which there were surely plenty hidden within this decrepit ruin, he couldn't help but question her worry and the use of the word 'turn'. "Turned? What do you mean by that, if I may ask Fox?" He asked while walking alongside her, his hand resting on the sword's tsuba on his left hip.
Takeshi Sigara
Takeshi Sigara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cesil Freemoon Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:53 pm

She raised a brow to that. "Huh, didn't know that. You'll have to run me down on Beijionese lore and customs some time." She says with a smirk. She then looked forwards. "But yes, you're right. Makes you wonder what he hid, huh?" She snickers with greedy elation. As Foxfire appeared, she raised a brow to Haze's response back. "Oh yes, I was telling him how his ass belongs to me, and I will use him in any manner I deem fit till we get this thing done~" She giggled, swinging her arm around him, pulling him into an embrace. She could feel his arm with her breasts, and could feel his taut muscle. Her eyes became lidded. Quite a strong one... I wonder how strong though. She smirked, then lets go of the young man before following after both elf and man.

He questioned Foxfire's ominous mention of the word 'turn' and she had to think a moment before she could chip in. "Oh, yeah. Desert Elves have an odd lore about them, though mostly unconfirmed, even by the surviving trains." She smirked mischievously at the stoic elf.

Cesil Freemoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxfire Reyneiros Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:06 pm

Fox raised a brow as the human took an interest, her head turned to him as he questioned her. Before she could answer, her golden gaze turned to Cesil, and she frowned, showing some anger towards their employer. "Hold your tongue, turning is a fate worse than death. Its not some rumor or legend, my people have turned." She snaps back with some venom in her tone. She then glances back to Haze and eases up somewhat. "...its not something I'd like to talk about in a place like this, but so this Domescan doesn't poison your brain with stories I shall explain." She looks forward again, her eyes focusing on the hallway ahead of them. "The term is quite literal. My people... 'turn', transform into monstrous serpents that lose all sense of thought and reason. We transform into a type of Lamia, our legs fuse and our bronze skin becomes scaly. We get larger, and then we have an uncontrollable desire to kill and devour; even our own kind." She says shakily. "There is no coming back from that, I've seen it countless times with my own eyes. Of all Elves on the planet, we of the desert clans had the power to transform freely into the scaled snake species at one point, but... we were cursed for our culture's practices or so I'm told... since then, desert elves become these monsters over time. But here... many turned for reasons unknown. I'd rather not find out why, and for both of your sake's I would hope you wish the same- I'd rather not eat either of you." She says, before closing her eyes. "Especially Cesil, I'd feel she'd give me gas." She says, chuckling under her breath.

Foxfire Reyneiros
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeshi Sigara Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:12 pm

Foxfire Reyneiros wrote:Fox raised a brow as the human took an interest, her head turned to him as he questioned her. Before she could answer, her golden gaze turned to Cesil, and she frowned, showing some anger towards their employer. "Hold your tongue, turning is a fate worse than death. Its not some rumor or legend, my people have turned." She snaps back with some venom in her tone. She then glances back to Haze and eases up somewhat. "...its not something I'd like to talk about in a place like this, but so this Domescan doesn't poison your brain with stories I shall explain." She looks forward again, her eyes focusing on the hallway ahead of them. "The term is quite literal. My people... 'turn', transform into monstrous serpents that lose all sense of thought and reason. We transform into a type of Lamia, our legs fuse and our bronze skin becomes scaly. We get larger, and then we have an uncontrollable desire to kill and devour; even our own kind." She says shakily. "There is no coming back from that, I've seen it countless times with my own eyes. Of all Elves on the planet, we of the desert clans had the power to transform freely into the scaled snake species at one point, but... we were cursed for our culture's practices or so I'm told... since then, desert elves become these monsters over time. But here... many turned for reasons unknown. I'd rather not find out why, and for both of your sake's I would hope you wish the same- I'd rather not eat either of you." She says, before closing her eyes. "Especially Cesil, I'd feel she'd give me gas." She says, chuckling under her breath.

Haze blinks at Foxfire's response. "What did your people do to get cursed? And by whom were your kind cursed from? Isn't their a way to break it?" He asked, interested in the legend, that Desert Elves becoming a type of ravenous Lamia.
Takeshi Sigara
Takeshi Sigara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cesil Freemoon Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:16 pm

Foxfire Reyneiros wrote:Fox raised a brow as the human took an interest, her head turned to him as he questioned her. Before she could answer, her golden gaze turned to Cesil, and she frowned, showing some anger towards their employer. "Hold your tongue, turning is a fate worse than death. Its not some rumor or legend, my people have turned." She snaps back with some venom in her tone. She then glances back to Haze and eases up somewhat. "...its not something I'd like to talk about in a place like this, but so this Domescan doesn't poison your brain with stories I shall explain." She looks forward again, her eyes focusing on the hallway ahead of them. "The term is quite literal. My people... 'turn', transform into monstrous serpents that lose all sense of thought and reason. We transform into a type of Lamia, our legs fuse and our bronze skin becomes scaly. We get larger, and then we have an uncontrollable desire to kill and devour; even our own kind." She says shakily. "There is no coming back from that, I've seen it countless times with my own eyes. Of all Elves on the planet, we of the desert clans had the power to transform freely into the scaled snake species at one point, but... we were cursed for our culture's practices or so I'm told... since then, desert elves become these monsters over time. But here... many turned for reasons unknown. I'd rather not find out why, and for both of your sake's I would hope you wish the same- I'd rather not eat either of you." She says, before closing her eyes. "Especially Cesil, I'd feel she'd give me gas." She says, chuckling under her breath.

Cesil rolled her eyes. "Tss, like you'd be able to eat me at all. If you turn, I won't hesitate to sever your head from your neck." She spat, folding her arms across her chest and pouted. She turns to Haze and then back to Fox again. She remained silent as they continued to chat.

Cesil Freemoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxfire Reyneiros Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:25 pm

Takeshi Sigara wrote:
Haze blinks at Foxfire's response. "What did your people do to get cursed? And by whom were your kind cursed from? Isn't their a way to break it?" He asked, interested in the legend, that Desert Elves becoming a type of ravenous Lamia.

She frowned. "Well, thats where things are somewhat fuzzy. I'll try my best to explain. My people were always a nomadic tribe, it was our belief that the entire desert was our home and we shouldn't stagnate in one place for too long. However, Elves die, just like mortals, but unlike them they do not rot, not even under the baking sun." She paused, opening a door to another passage, before leading them onward. "Our burial customs were that we would consume the flesh of the fallen, to not let it go to waste. One of your mortal Gods witnessed the act, and thus cursed us and our forms... to remain permanent and with the added insanity to boot. Or so the legends say. Unfortunately, we do not know why this is the case. This is the common explanation among my people... the story behind our curse is uncertain, but the curse itself is very real." She replied. They were getting close to the main hall now. "But enough talk, you need to speak with Kurtz now." She says, bowing her head, her gold eyes glancing back at Haze.

Foxfire Reyneiros
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Cesil Freemoon Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:18 pm

Takeshi Sigara wrote:
Haze nodded as she explained. He didn't know what to say about it, but it seemed that Fox had resigned her people to their fates. "Well... perhaps we should look into it more, Foxfire." He says placing a hand on the Elf's shoulder before turning to the door. "Well, when we're done here." He chuckled, opening the double stone doors to the main hall.

She watched as Haze entered the main hall and could already see and hear Saren from within. She turns to Fox and raises a brow. "Yeah, we'll get to that.... we'll get right on it." She says rolling her eyes in a rather cold manner. She continued forwards, following the Beijionese swordsman. "I mean, its only been a curse thats plagued your kind for millennia, no?" She says, not facing the elf as she says this in passing.

[to here]

Cesil Freemoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum