Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakatoro's Hidden Monastery

2 posters

Go down

Yakatoro's Hidden Monastery  Empty Yakatoro's Hidden Monastery

Post  Aedus Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:04 pm

A Hidden Monastery belonging to a group of priests that specialize in teaching children from a young age to control their hidden powers the monastery itself isn't huge it's entrance is located on the mountains highest peak which then goes down into the mountain itself. Not many people on the outside world know of it's location it is said that a few priests that are located on the surrounding islands know of it's presence.
Aedus
Aedus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Yakatoro's Hidden Monastery  Empty Monastery Training Area

Post  Aedus Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:55 pm

A sacred area within the Monastery, This training area has seen the rise of many of the priests that live here, it is here that Master Goro has been training his pupil Aedus.

The sound of steel clashing rattles throughout the room, Goro is putting Aedus through his final test, The two men are currently locked in a sword clash, neither budging an inch "You've improved greatly over the years but i fear it isn't enough" Goro then breaks the sword clash and pushes Aedus back a few feet, "well then seeing as you put it that way i guess i'll just have to prove you wrong" Adeus sprints towards Goro scraping his sword along the ground he then rushes Goro with a flurry of strikes, Goro manages to deflect them but the last strike causes Goro's sword to shatter Adeus then places his sword along Goros neck "It appears that i win this one" he says with a slight chuckle." Goro cracks a smile "Haha, it would appear so, i guess your are ready then, walk with me and i shall show you your reward" The two then leave the training area
Aedus
Aedus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Yakatoro's Hidden Monastery  Empty Master Goro's Quarters

Post  Aedus Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:10 pm

Goro takes Aedus into his personal quarters "Well seeing as you've passed your final test i can only think of one reward" Goro pauses while he turns to a large chest behind him, he then turns back to Aedus and hands him a small case. Aedus opens the case which contains two dismantled handguns that look like heavily customized M1911A1's Aedus looks at the guns in complete amazement "why are you giving these to me, i am extremely grateful yet i have no idea how to use them let alone fix them." Goro smiles at his young pupil "well then that settles it" Goro then walks into his spell chamber he takes something down from the wall and then tells Aedus to come stand next him, Aedus stands beside his master feeling rather confused "So what no~" Before Aedus can finish Goro shushes him "Now don't panic" and with that the two suddenly vanish.
Aedus
Aedus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Yakatoro's Hidden Monastery  Empty Yakatoro Mountain Peak

Post  Aedus Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:57 pm

Aedus walks out of the small archway and pushes the door in front of him open" As he does so he is greeted by a blinding light that hurts his eyes "ahhhh,shit" Aedus covers his eyes and turns to Goro "What the hell master" Goro chuckles "give your eyes time to adjust it's been a while since you've seen the outside world" Goro walks to the edge of the mountain as he says this he also picks up the gun case that Aedus had dropped. As Aedus blinks he vision begins to clear up he then joins his master at the edge of the mountain "So master why are we out here" Aedus looks out at the surround islands in amazement "so nobody knows we're up here" Aedus turns to Goro "This monastery has been hidden here for as long as i can remember i doubt that people know of it's existence say for a few scattered around the world here and there, but enough chit chat, It's time for you to venture out into the world, here take your fathers guns Anguish and Agony and make your way to Cyrill Gunslinger Academy they will most likely help you learn how to use guns as for how to get your fathers guns in working order that one i leave you to solve yourself, Oh here." Goro throws a katana to Aedus "your very own Kasai burēdo (Fire Blade) now go to Shi-On Harbor Village that is the best place to start." Goro casts a spell on the floor "that will take you just outside the city, after stepping on that portal your own, good luck out there Aedus." Aedus places the gun case in his backpack along with his supplies he then steps onto the portal with his new katana in hand and vanishes in a bright flash.
Aedus
Aedus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Yakatoro's Hidden Monastery  Empty Re: Yakatoro's Hidden Monastery

Post  Kiriyuu Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:47 pm

....RIGHT AS I post!! UGH, anyway, there will be proper text here when I get back in an hour or so- sorry for the ugly line of text, but in meantime, enjoy a pic till I get back... damnit.

Yakatoro's Hidden Monastery  Kiryuu_coco_hololive_drawn_by_reinama__20365b1eadb5dc258e5645d8ca6fc26a
Kiriyuu
Kiriyuu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Yakatoro's Hidden Monastery  Empty Re: Yakatoro's Hidden Monastery

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down