Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterance

+13
Crimson Knight Brigade
Sango Sigara
Shelke
Valan Bennett
Trunks
barduwulf
Sakura McKelly
Che
Asura
Dante
Wargod Stratus
Asuka
Booth Everett
17 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Enterance - Page 5 Empty Re: The Enterance

Post  Keegan Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:23 pm

Asuka wrote:

Asuka slips on her coat and smiles to Keegan, motioning him towards her with her left hand, her right propping the door open to the shop above. As they entered, she quickly notes and then shrugs off the presence of the woman in red leather before half turning to the sniper and answered his question. "Well, the best place to start would be the City Square. I'm sure you've passed it thousands of times since it's the very center of Ithteca City. From there though, you can branch off an head anywhere, which I'll point out once we get there." she says with a little stride towards the entrance of the shop.
"Sounds Good to me" said Keegan after summing up the Katana and any signs of other weapons on the Woman staring at himself and Asuka.
Keegan
Keegan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

The Enterance - Page 5 Empty Re: The Enterance

Post  Asuka Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:30 pm

Asuka opens the door and leads him outside. Outside the skies were burnt orange and darkening even more quickly as it was falling into night time in Ithteca. She turns back to the tall mercenary and waves him on to follow her again. She hops into the street and starts heading down the cobblestone road that would eventually take them towards the heart of the Mountain City. It was a little chilly, as it always was when night graced the city, but it wasn't something she wasn't already used to.

(continued in city square, I'll post there ^_^)
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

http://www.Asukakuramfan@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum