Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterance

+13
Crimson Knight Brigade
Sango Sigara
Shelke
Valan Bennett
Trunks
barduwulf
Sakura McKelly
Che
Asura
Dante
Wargod Stratus
Asuka
Booth Everett
17 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Enterance - Page 2 Empty Re: The Enterance

Post  Dante Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:07 am

Dante grabbed Alanna by the throat and placed his Redhawk's barrel to her forehead. "Timmmmmmmee to diiiiiiee!! hihahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha!!" he laughed manically.

Dante
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:09 am

The sudden sound of blade on bone could be heard and felt as Dante's arms slid of. Asura pushed Alanna back. "Alanna-get behind me-" she ordered with concer stricken eyes, turning back to Dante with fierce ones. "You have the right to die or the right to cooperate-your choice Bastard" she explained, raising her blade.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Dante screamed out in agony at his missing limbs. He backed away-still screaming before he began laughing again. "Hahahahaha! Iii dont need to listen to you when I've got the joke!!!" he laughed again, taking staggering steps towards Asura and Alanna.

Dante
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Che Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Che aimed her SMG at the fool. "Give it up-you have no-" she then stopped her words-looking at her own mandibles before cleverly finishing with: "chance." She gulped behind her rather determined face as she leveled the weapon again. She kept her attention onto the man.
Che
Che
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:28 am

Sakura got around in the street an aimed her weapon at the man. "You have to stop this now Sir! You aimed a weapon at a person of the ADN and the Royal Samurai of Beijio-a punishment that's otherwise punishable by death. Though I'm going to let you off if you can manage yourself to stand down long enough for us to assisst you!" she explained to him as she took two steps forward.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:39 am

Asura couldnt help but smirk a little at the sight of the young recruits valiant actions-one usually in the position as a recruit-which was lower than a Private in the ADN and they are not even considered an Official member yet would have done the lesser. "This young woman is showing signs of potential...I can guarantee that she'll make Lieutenant at the least if she decides to stick with the ADN after today." Asura thought. "You heard the woman. Just try to remain calm sir and we wont have to kill you." she said folding her blade into the machinegun now as she aimed at him with that. She noticed Chachamaru's body language was tensing-and she had every right seeing someone loosing thier arms quite literally from elbows down...much like herself. She gave an assuring smile to Che as she began to follow suit with the young woman, taking two steps and cornering him. "An injured animal is at it's most dangerous when cornered...but if he doesnt realize the sudden distance change we should be good. It's safe to assume that is what this girl is trying to do." she thought again as she made a quick glance back at Alanna-glad that she was safe.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:18 pm

"Hmm, impressive disarming Asura, pardon the pun. You haven't lost your edge over the last 18 years." Barduwulf said, leaning against a wall. "But for now, we should probably get him patched up, lest he bleeds to death before he can tell us who ordered the hit."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:40 pm

Asura nodded, sheathing her blade. "I know a young officer who could do the job. She may be off duty-and I dont have her cell-but I saw her heading to the Amythest Pub earlier-you dont mind if you grabbed her for me Bard? She's easy to spot, blue eyes black short hair with cat ears and a tail. She's wearing a lavendar tube top with a black mini-skirt and a red sweater around her waist-tell her the Section Chief needs her to get out her on the double." she started, then smiled. "Thanks Barduwulf-but better his arms than his life. You two-Che and Handy's kid-hold him down-I'll apply the pressure to stop the bleeding." she said as she walked over to them.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:50 pm

"Right, on my way." He said, as he was heading out the door.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Asura grabbed Dante and began to hold him down.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Barduwulf led Trunks into the building, with Valan following behind like a lost puppy. "You ready to proceed?" He asked the young woman.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:52 pm

I nodded, pulling on my latex gloves. "Yes, how long is the patient been disabled?" I ask as I enter the store.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:54 pm

"I'd say about 10 minutes, and they've been keeping pressure on his wounds during the bulk of that time."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Valan blinked, staring at Trunks. "Hey-when did you change into your ADN clothes?" He asked as he tagged along. "How did this dude lose his arms in the first place?" he asked.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:58 pm

Barduwulf raises his hand and points at Asura.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:49 am

Asura who was standing on the one side of the room with her arms crossed turned to the three-her eyes narrowing at the new man. "What's a civilian doing here? Medic-get over here and help this asshole. Che you keep holding him down-Handy I want you to bring me this man's gun and bring it to the ADN head quarters here in Ithteca. I shouldnt have to tell you where it is-and you! Civ! I told you to get out of here-this scene doesnt concern you!" she ordered as she began to walk up to him (Valan).
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:41 am

Trunks stepped in. "He's my boyfriend-and I let him tag along. Reprehend me after I save the man's life." she said firmly to her superior with a grimace before heading over to the laughing man.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:49 am

Valan felt a trickle of sweat run down the back of his neck as he stared at his recently aquired girlfriend's boss. He gulped audibly. He began to feel sorry for the dude who lost his arms-to have them cut off by someone who's aura was frightning as this-hell it could be anybody, even Rufus Tenik and he'd feel sorry for him. "How the hell does she work with this woman? Poor Trunks..."
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:31 am

Asura narrowed her eyes at Trunks-like a death gaze before turning to the cat-girls boyfriend. "Even so-I cant just let you parade on in-this is a crime scene and I cannot afford anything to be tampered with." she said as she got into the young man's face with the death glare. "So why don't you just beat it kid?" she said rather calmly.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Booth Everett Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:36 am

(Andrew Love voice) "No-thats not it at all. Last I checked you buzzsawed his arms woman-on my fucking street!!!" Booth screamed from behind as he charged the woman. "Why the hell you bring this lowlife in my shop?! I didnt say you could even enter my shop you ADN lowlifes!" he screamed.
Booth Everett
Booth Everett
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:40 am

Asuka acted quickly out of fear and grabbed her boss-pushing him back behind the bullet resistant cover of the other room. She turned her head back nervously. "Forgive him, he's just not all that there today-he's got a shipment of guns that never came through and with you guys kinda piled up in the corner of his small shop it's a tad....whats the word? Frustrating for him."
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

http://www.Asukakuramfan@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Booth Everett Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:46 am

Booth struggled behind Asuka's grasp. "H-HEY! Don't do this to me kid-I wanna piece of her! That bastard is taking up precious store time!" He replied back. He was getting really angry.
Booth Everett
Booth Everett
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:05 am

Sakura saluted the superior of the entire ADN and nodded. "Yes 'mam!" she then carefully took the gun with latex gloves-slid it into a baggy and headed out the front door.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:32 am

Trunks walked up to the young man, smiling despite the fact he may have killed two of her fellow team mates earlier. "Okay-it seems we may still have some time to cauterize the wounds...tell me young sir-do you have any other discomfort-chest pains or the like?" she asked as she felt his head for a temp.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:59 am

Dante continued to laugh yet. "Wh-why should I feel discomfort?!HAHAHAHA! Cant you tell Im ah aha ah happay! HAHAHA!" he replied as he tried to shake off Che. He grinned. "The only discomfort I have is havent seen you without your clothes off kitten-I've got a nice large stick you could play withHAHAHA if you catch my drift!!!" He laughed manically.

Dante
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum