Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plot confusion?

4 posters

Go down

Plot confusion? Empty Plot confusion?

Post  Miko Hakurei Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:03 pm

So I see that the demons somehow know the entire conversation made between Leland and Rufus up in the infirmary on the second floor, while I'm still on the ground floor entrance way. They say it's because of the 'sight orb' which I had made the poor judgement in accepting. However, how could they pick up a conversation being held so far away in conjunction to where I am? I would think the most the demons would listen in on is me comforting Leiran who fled Fenira, and the idle chat between Vahn and those at the entrance way...

I'm just confoozled @_@
Miko Hakurei
Miko Hakurei
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Plot confusion? Empty Re: Plot confusion?

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:44 pm

That's my fault. The orb is an information relay that has enough range to cover most of Beijio, but the Wraith's specifically chose that particular line as it was the most pertinent to the current conversation he had with Yoko. That said, the Sight Orb's other uses are still very much real, and available to you. The Orb is a means of collecting and sorting intel, it can also be used to access what the Hell Demons know, as the Wraith promised.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:47 am

Plot confusion, NO it's just Rufus Tenik with a new signature!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Finally looking about his age in this forum instead of having to revert to what he looked like 18 years ago! Very Happy
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Miia Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:56 pm

Rufus Tenik wrote:Plot confusion, NO it's just Rufus Tenik with a new signature!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Finally looking about his age in this forum instead of having to revert to what he looked like 18 years ago! Very Happy

I must admit, I like the older Rufus look Wink

BTW... Is the Silver Craft still under CKB occupation...?
Miia
Miia
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down