Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hara Village

+17
Dr. Francine Cavanaugh
Jac Caligo
Sylica D'Lyren
Nilfara the Fortunate
Greedo Haracha
Erza
Yuja the Red
Nekkittan
Crisis Rocan
Sarah Fortuna
Fubuki
Meat Serpent
Momohime Busubara
Rosaria Thach
Masame Shinitase
BastionCon
Miya Ishizu
21 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hara Village Empty Hara Village

Post  Miya Ishizu Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:06 am

A small fishing village not too far from Beijio City. Once a farming village, the desertification forced the village to evolve into the small fishing hamlet it is today, with only the surrounding woodland surviving the desert heat...

Miya Ishizu wrote:
BastionCon wrote:"Well try not to harm Masame. Her safety is paramount. As a spirit, you're obviously more lenient when it comes to life and death." Veran stated matter-of-factly to Mikaru. He was sure he sounded rude, but when it came to the safety of his companions he didn't beat around the bush.

He also watched Fubuki's fashion show, sad to let her out of his arms but enjoying the view nonetheless. "Something elegant indeed." He admired her thick curves after she settled on a final outfit that left her long legs exposed. "Sea Dragons. I've heard of the, but I've never faced one in battle. Should prove interesting and it could be useful training if we face one, Miya." Veran said to his apprentice, flashing her a small smile with crossed as he it wasn't something he did often.
Hara Village 58b30f47484d140fae079bc463b48b80

After letting his companions decided on who would ride the horse, Veran guided them for several hours until stopping in clearing on the side of the road. "Let's stop here for the moment. Miya, if you'll join me in the trees ahead we'll begin your training. Before we can do anything else I would like another demonstration of your powers." Without another word, the swordsman disappeared into the trees and left everyone behind.

Miya blushed at Veran's smile, and then was surprised as he vanished into the trees of the small thicket of woodland that managed to survive the desert heat.

"Very well," Miya began, pulling her mask over her face once more, and soon took off into the woods surrounding Hara Village.

Hara Village 86144946_p0

(from here)

Miya's fiery form receded as soon as she entered the thicket of trees. She was sure the village wouldn't want outsiders to burn down their only forest left without proper reason. She glanced around with her crimson eyes, hand on her blade sheathed onto her back as she curiously looked for Master Veran. Wants me to showcase my abilities once again eh...? On what...? She mused, listening closely to the movement of the woodland around her as she ventured deeper.
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hara Village Empty Re: Hara Village

Post  BastionCon Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:13 am

Miya Ishizu wrote:A small fishing village not too far from Beijio City. Once a farming village, the desertification forced the village to evolve into the small fishing hamlet it is today, with only the surrounding woodland surviving the desert heat...

Miya Ishizu wrote:
BastionCon wrote:"Well try not to harm Masame. Her safety is paramount. As a spirit, you're obviously more lenient when it comes to life and death." Veran stated matter-of-factly to Mikaru. He was sure he sounded rude, but when it came to the safety of his companions he didn't beat around the bush.

He also watched Fubuki's fashion show, sad to let her out of his arms but enjoying the view nonetheless. "Something elegant indeed." He admired her thick curves after she settled on a final outfit that left her long legs exposed. "Sea Dragons. I've heard of the, but I've never faced one in battle. Should prove interesting and it could be useful training if we face one, Miya." Veran said to his apprentice, flashing her a small smile with crossed as he it wasn't something he did often.
Hara Village 58b30f47484d140fae079bc463b48b80

After letting his companions decided on who would ride the horse, Veran guided them for several hours until stopping in clearing on the side of the road. "Let's stop here for the moment. Miya, if you'll join me in the trees ahead we'll begin your training. Before we can do anything else I would like another demonstration of your powers." Without another word, the swordsman disappeared into the trees and left everyone behind.

Miya blushed at Veran's smile, and then was surprised as he vanished into the trees of the small thicket of woodland that managed to survive the desert heat.

"Very well," Miya began, pulling her mask over her face once more, and soon took off into the woods surrounding Hara Village.

Hara Village 86144946_p0

(from here)

Miya's fiery form receded as soon as she entered the thicket of trees. She was sure the village wouldn't want outsiders to burn down their only forest left without proper reason. She glanced around with her crimson eyes, hand on her blade sheathed onto her back as she curiously looked for Master Veran. Wants me to showcase my abilities once again eh...? On what...? She mused, listening closely to the movement of the woodland around her as she ventured deeper.

Veran watched from the cover of a tree above as Miya entered the immediate area. In order to test her abilities, he would engage her in a brief sparring session. With a flick of his wrist, he launched an ethereal blade at the warrior maiden and followed in the wake of his summoned sword as a descending dervish of steel and skill.
Hara Village Ae1f95c9707eed3631da54086a20109f

He withheld his blade from inflicting any harmful injuries, such was his mastery while seeing whether Miya would block or avoid his ambush.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Masame Shinitase Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:15 am

Mikaru nodded. "I understand your concern, you have no need to worry." She did not think him rude, as she did protective and understood him well. She turned to Fubuki and raised a brow. "I haven't had a beer in 375 years... come," she says grabbing Fubuki with an arm around her, pulling her along. "Let those two play while we find ourselves a place to rest and drink!" She laughed maniacally, pulling the horse along with her free hand.
Masame Shinitase
Masame Shinitase
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Miya Ishizu Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:30 am

BastionCon wrote:
Veran watched from the cover of a tree above as Miya entered the immediate area. In order to test her abilities, he would engage her in a brief sparring session. With a flick of his wrist, he launched an ethereal blade at the warrior maiden and followed in the wake of his summoned sword as a descending dervish of steel and skill.
Hara Village Ae1f95c9707eed3631da54086a20109f

He withheld his blade from inflicting any harmful injuries, such was his mastery while seeing whether Miya would block or avoid his ambush.

Miya heard just a twitch of motion to her left, and rolled as the summoned sword launched past her. On her mid roll, she drew her odachi, and clashed with his sword, thinking she had blocked his strike... when her mask shattered and her right shoulder had a slight cut which bled. She didn't scream out in pain, but merely kept her eyes focused on Veran... though she was surprised by how many strikes he actually pulled off in that swift movement of azure and singing steel.

Hara Village 85710970_p0

"Again, Master..." she cooed, her body gathering energy from the enchanted flame blade itself, her body giving off a reddish aura as she readied her flaming blade! Her curvaceous body glistened with sweat, her areola peeking slightly out of her rop, her heavy breasts rising and falling as she breathed in and out slowly.
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:42 am

Miya Ishizu wrote:

Miya heard just a twitch of motion to her left, and rolled as the summoned sword launched past her. On her mid roll, she drew her odachi, and clashed with his sword, thinking she had blocked his strike... when her mask shattered and her right shoulder had a slight cut which bled. She didn't scream out in pain, but merely kept her eyes focused on Veran... though she was surprised by how many strikes he actually pulled off in that swift movement of azure and singing steel.

Hara Village 85710970_p0

"Again, Master..." she cooed, her body gathering energy from the enchanted flame blade itself, her body giving off a reddish aura as she readied her flaming blade! Her curvaceous body glistened with sweat, her areola peeking slightly out of her rop, her heavy breasts rising and falling as she breathed in and out slowly.

"When wandering into unknown territory, you must remain alert at all times. If I hadn't been holding back, I could have cut you down before you knew what had happened." Veran offered simple but sound advice, watching Miya's body intently as she breathed. The sight of her areola peeking out was a welcome distraction, heaving bosom showing how seriously she was taking this sparring session.

He observed her summon a blaze of roaring flame around her blade before launching a flurry of slashes, each punctuated with intense groans of effort on her part. Their blades clashed though Veran made care to send the flames in harmless directions, such was his level of control.

Though he was merely training Miya, he still pushed back against her assault with a blinding assault that she could barely defend against before sheathing his blade while beckoning his student to try again.
Hara Village 539db6fdaf9550d502371c3028681ef1
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Miya Ishizu likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Miya Ishizu Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:02 am

She kept up with his movements, listening to his advice all the while till they were face to face, several feet apart. He sheathed his blade, beckoning her, and she sheathed her sword as well...

She took the blade and its sheath like him, despite the difference in size, and got low... before she pushed forwards! She ran, whilst unsheathing her blade, performing a difficult iado strike with her odachi!

Hara Village 84583915_p0

Still, she was just a tad slow, as he not only evaded her attack, but cut off her sleeves. They drifted down below her, and she turned to him, blade raised in defensive position... her crimson eye upon him as she approached him slowly...

Hara Village 86924037_p0
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rosaria Thach likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosaria Thach Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:23 am

(from here)

A swift, icy wind blew into the battle between the devil and his apprentice, the cool air driving back the magical heat of her blade as a streak of purple rose above them!

Hara Village Unknown

Within moments the woman's spear struck the ground, causing ice to build up all around them, which then shattered into the area like shrapnel! The ice was Holy, like frozen holy water, but it could still kill even the living and mortals due to its razor like sharpness as ice chunks exploded between the pair!

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_manzai_sugar__sample-e547aa2933ae1119781e8584795f6138

As Veran protected Miya from this unexpected onslaught, the woman at the center of the crater of ice slowly stood up... and sneered at Veran's direction.

Hara Village Unknown

"Hazoria... has not failed me... I... found you!" She smiled maliciously! She took a step forwards, and then her demeanor changed. "Ugh... oh... shit... ughh..." she groaned, doubling over.

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_yoshimoto_dear_life__sample-0ed18e13b699b1688c78ef21e218b0c3

"Jus...just gimme a second. Too many heretical bastards... need to... one moment..." She moaned, feeling dizzy, unsure if she was going to throw up or not... but she reeked of alcohol.

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact__472ca56a8c21338c6d9b87c8fbd2a4bd

"S-stahp moving! You're making me dizzy!" She screamed at Veran as she began her approach, spinning her spear the water reforming and taking solid shape again as she approached him.

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_zxcqxxw__2a4851356f6d78e15bb2b599358c8fe2

"It's time... for you to face... judgment!" She hiccuped, brow twitching. She was covered in a sheen of sweat this short red haired woman. Her curvy figure was sublime and paired well with her Hazorian Nun attire. "In the name of Hazoria... your crimes... crimes will... be... I'll vanquish you!!" She screamed rushing at him, then tripped over a low branch....

Squish....Bobble~

"Eh?!" She gasped... something felt nice...

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_wow__sample-5aeb6205f091b1615552863872f3dc4c
Rosaria Thach
Rosaria Thach
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:39 am

Rosaria Thach wrote:(from here)

A swift, icy wind blew into the battle between the devil and his apprentice, the cool air driving back the magical heat of her blade as a streak of purple rose above them!

Hara Village Unknown

Within moments the woman's spear struck the ground, causing ice to build up all around them, which then shattered into the area like shrapnel! The ice was Holy, like frozen holy water, but it could still kill even the living and mortals due to its razor like sharpness as ice chunks exploded between the pair!

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_manzai_sugar__sample-e547aa2933ae1119781e8584795f6138

As Veran protected Miya from this unexpected onslaught, the woman at the center of the crater of ice slowly stood up... and sneered at Veran's direction.

Hara Village Unknown

"Hazoria... has not failed me... I... found you!" She smiled maliciously! She took a step forwards, and then her demeanor changed. "Ugh... oh... shit... ughh..." she groaned, doubling over.

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_yoshimoto_dear_life__sample-0ed18e13b699b1688c78ef21e218b0c3

"Jus...just gimme a second. Too many heretical bastards... need to... one moment..." She moaned, feeling dizzy, unsure if she was going to throw up or not... but she reeked of alcohol.

"S-stahp moving! You're making me dizzy!" She screamed at Veran as she began her approach, spinning her spear the water reforming and taking solid shape again as she approached him.

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_zxcqxxw__2a4851356f6d78e15bb2b599358c8fe2

"It's time... for you to face... judgment!" She hiccuped, brow twitching. She was covered in a sheen of sweat this short red haired woman. Her curvy figure was sublime and paired well with her Hazorian Nun attire. "In the name of Hazoria... your crimes... crimes will... be... I'll vanquish you!!" She screamed rushing at him, then tripped over a low branch....

Squish....Bobble~

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_wow__sample-5aeb6205f091b1615552863872f3dc4c

Veran detected an approaching presence and threw himself between it and Miya, protecting his apprentice from the wave of ice and shrapnel. "Who-" His own sentence was cut off by an odd accusation that included the name Hazoria. Now that the source of the disturbance was clearly visible, Veran immediately readied his blade to be drawn at a moment's notice.
Hara Village A3f18031e9cae0e99a1292282141f864

Hazoria was the name of a deity whose church hunted down demons and devils. In all his years of wandering Galiavan, he'd taken specific care not to place himself on their radar or attract attention to himself. Yet the same day he welcomes people into his trust, he is assailed by a nun and a particularly powerful one at that. Though the stench of alcohol on her made him momentarily question her legitimacy. Her physical nature was definitely not in question given her voluptuous curves and revealing outfit. An odd choice of garb for a holy warrior, but it was not his place to judge.

She continued to blurt for them to stop moving and summoned a spear of ice before stumbling forward, guard completely down and leaving herself defenseless. Rather than striking though, Veran's hands shot out and caught the most logical target to keep her upright. Before he knew it, he had two handfuls of her ample breasts. I'm sure this will go over well... Though his intentions were seemingly chivalrous, he knew it wasn't going to appear that way to both of the women around him....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Miya Ishizu and Rosaria Thach like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Miya Ishizu Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:50 am

BastionCon wrote:
Rosaria Thach wrote:(from here)

Hara Village Unknown

Hara Village Unknown

Squish....Bobble~

Veran detected an approaching presence and threw himself between it and Miya, protecting his apprentice from the wave of ice and shrapnel. "Who-" His own sentence was cut off by an odd accusation that included the name Hazoria. Now that the source of the disturbance was clearly visible, Veran immediately readied his blade to be drawn at a moment's notice.
Hara Village A3f18031e9cae0e99a1292282141f864

Hazoria was the name of a deity whose church hunted down demons and devils. In all his years of wandering Galiavan, he'd taken specific care not to place himself on their radar or attract attention to himself. Yet the same day he welcomes people into his trust, he is assailed by a nun and a particularly powerful one at that. Though the stench of alcohol on her made him momentarily question her legitimacy. Her physical nature was definitely not in question given her voluptuous curves and revealing outfit. An odd choice of garb for a holy warrior, but it was not his place to judge.

She continued to blurt for them to stop moving and summoned a spear of ice before stumbling forward, guard completely down and leaving herself defenseless. Rather than striking though, Veran's hands shot out and caught the most logical target to keep her upright. Before he knew it, he had two handfuls of her ample breasts. I'm sure this will go over well... Though his intentions were seemingly chivalrous, he knew it wasn't going to appear that way to both of the women around him....

Miya was surprised by the blast of cold and ice, and was thankful for Veran rescuing her... She turned to the threat as well, readying her blade...! When she tripped into Veran's hands. She blinked at him, at his hands which were almost lost in the nun's squishy orbs. She lowered her blade, disregarding the Hazorian Executioner there for the moment and instead, albeit flustered. "Since we are alone, Master Veran, if you require to fondle a woman's breasts, I am certainly up for the task... I said I would give my body and soul to you...er, for training." She says with her crimson gaze darting to the side.

Hara Village 84569426_p0

Hara Village 84786557_p0
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:56 am

While the nun was still seemingly enjoying being fondled, Veran was taken aback by his student's offer. "Miya, your safety is the most important thing here. I'm afraid she might be too strong for you. Stay close." Turning his gaze slightly while still keeping the nun in sight, he grabbed Miya's chest, giving it a firm squeeze in the process, and pulled her to his back, pressing her against his coat to keep her close. For the safety of his student of course.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosaria Thach Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:16 am

"Ahaaaa.... right there! Oh Goddess Hazoria, that... that is just...!" Rosaria moaned, her face flustered, her body shifting as he inadvertently cupped and fondled her large breasts. They were soft, malleable to his grasp, a little sweaty from her deadman's sprint, and again, very squishy.

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_gentlemanice__sample-e98080d2ef8dcb3163cba043c4778a89

"Wh...why was I here again?" She blinked before hearing the woman beside him say something about trading her body and soul to him... then she remembered. Blinking, her purple eyes becoming glowing red again, she snapped out of her pleasure trance and pulled away from Veran, holding her chest! "Y-you vile demon, seducing me with your dashing looks and deft hands!!" She blushed deeply.

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_bukurote__19cb0e7f4f1750f74ede058e8791409e

She watched him pull the woman behind him by her chest as well, and felt... jealous? Weird, since she was sent here to kill him! "You tricked me with your skills devil, but by the Goddess of Light, I, Executioner Rosaria Thach, will send you into oblivion, Veran S-Sua... VERAN!" she exclaimed, forgetting his last name suddenly, flustered even more as she spun her spear around and drove it towards him with the intent to skewer him!

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_scruffyturtles__2596b4729f013c1f593a99adc4bacd46

Ice flew around them like snow as the nun went on the offensive and began to strike and attack without signs of stopping, her Scardian body meant her stamina was off the charts, and she didn't have to stop, and she could keep this up all night long if she had to!
Rosaria Thach
Rosaria Thach
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:27 am

Rosaria Thach wrote:"Ahaaaa.... right there! Oh Goddess Hazoria, that... that is just...!" Rosaria moaned, her face flustered, her body shifting as he inadvertently cupped and fondled her large breasts. They were soft, malleable to his grasp, a little sweaty from her deadman's sprint, and again, very squishy.  

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_gentlemanice__sample-e98080d2ef8dcb3163cba043c4778a89

"Wh...why was I here again?" She blinked before hearing the woman beside him say something about trading her body and soul to him... then she remembered. Blinking, her purple eyes becoming glowing red again, she snapped out of her pleasure trance and pulled away from Veran, holding her chest! "Y-you vile demon, seducing me with your dashing looks and deft hands!!" She blushed deeply.

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_bukurote__19cb0e7f4f1750f74ede058e8791409e

She watched him pull the woman behind him by her chest as well, and felt... jealous? Weird, since she was sent here to kill him! "You tricked me with your skills devil, but by the Goddess of Light, I, Executioner Rosaria Thach, will send you into oblivion, Veran S-Sua... VERAN!" she exclaimed, forgetting his last name suddenly, flustered even more as she spun her spear around and drove it towards him with the intent to skewer him!

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_scruffyturtles__2596b4729f013c1f593a99adc4bacd46

Ice flew around them like snow as the nun went on the offensive and began to strike and attack without signs of stopping, her Scardian body meant her stamina was off the charts, and she didn't have to stop, and she could keep this up all night long if she had to!

Veran had no idea what the nun was getting at considering she had stumbled into him, but she was flustered by the time she came to her senses. Pleasure soon gave way to spite though as she recalled her true objective. She accused him of tricking her while having done nothing of the sort and revealed her name in the process.

The speed of her assault required Veran to go on the defensive, using his sheath and deft footwork to protect both himself and Miya. "I've performed no tricks and you attacked me unprovoked! How do you know my name as well, Ms. Thach? I've never laid eyes on you before though I would have preferred that to happen sooner. And under better circumstances." Veran replied, even throwing a compliment at the curvy nun to try and talk her down.

Yet it was clear she wasn't going to back down as her attacks grew more fierce. Veran had to shove Miya away and leap toward the trees opposite her in order to draw Rosaria's attacks away. Stepping once, he disappeared and was behind the nun in an instant with furrowed brow and a determined hand on his sword. "Cease this senseless violence and listen to reason? What do you want with me?" He asked yet again, still yet to raise his weapon to attack. Veran's power was beginning to swell however, appearing as a swirling aura as he tried to still his hand.
Hara Village Ca3da8d3f569355f437b09ff597427de
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosaria Thach Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:52 am

He was very adept and agile, swiftly evading her attacks whilst still keeping his apprentice safe. When he shoved her and went into the canopy above she lowered her guard...

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_maskwolf__3b6ae7ea8028aa90f5f587bb1f8518fa

"More seduction from a devil... you're words have no affect on me now!" she said, whilst blushing from the compliment yet. She was still rather buzzed, but she knew he'd end up behind her at one point... inevitably they always tried that with her, but seldom did they succeed. as he told her to seize her foolish behavior.

Hara Village Unknown

"I prefer Rosaria... 'cuz like a rose-" She raised her arm and the ice which had been cast across the forest reformed into a writhing mass of thorn vines which attacked Veran from all angles! Each one he cut down produced more and they flew at him at great speed that put his 'non-lethal conditions' to the test! "-we have thorns!" She screamed, spinning around with her spear, as one of the vines caught Veran by his ankle!

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_poch4n__b92553a6e709ec063d1ad89de3ca5a6e

"Now, die!" Rosaria screamed, driving her spear towards his heart!
Rosaria Thach
Rosaria Thach
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Miya Ishizu Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:08 am

BastionCon wrote:While the nun was still seemingly enjoying being fondled, Veran was taken aback by his student's offer. "Miya, your safety is the most important thing here. I'm afraid she might be too strong for you. Stay close." Turning his gaze slightly while still keeping the nun in sight, he grabbed Miya's chest, giving it a firm squeeze in the process, and pulled her to his back, pressing her against his coat to keep her close. For the safety of his student of course.

"Master, I can help-!" she gasped, when he gripped her chest, her buoyant orb plush in his hands as he forced her behind him, her large bosom rubbing right against his back as he protected her, and managed to keep her out of his way. She batted her long lashes, flustered, lost in thought. He smells so nice...

BastionCon wrote:
Yet it was clear she wasn't going to back down as her attacks grew more fierce. Veran had to shove Miya away and leap toward the trees opposite her in order to draw Rosaria's attacks away. Stepping once, he disappeared and was behind the nun in an instant with furrowed brow and a determined hand on his sword. "Cease this senseless violence and listen to reason? What do you want with me?" He asked yet again, still yet to raise his weapon to attack. Veran's power was beginning to swell however, appearing as a swirling aura as he tried to still his hand.
Hara Village Ca3da8d3f569355f437b09ff597427de

She 'woke up' after he shoved her away to better draw Rosaria's attacks away from her, her jiggly body tumbling twice with an 'oof' as the pair duked it out, and the air got colder. Her nipples began to emboss her clothes it was so cold, Miya shivering as she grabbed her odachi, glanced up as Veran now was being assaulted by thorns!

"Veran!" She called out!

Rosaria Thach wrote:He was very adept and agile, swiftly evading her attacks whilst still keeping his apprentice safe. When he shoved her and went into the canopy above she lowered her guard...

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_maskwolf__3b6ae7ea8028aa90f5f587bb1f8518fa

"More seduction from a devil... you're words have no affect on me now!" she said, whilst blushing from the compliment yet. She was still rather buzzed, but she knew he'd end up behind her at one point... inevitably they always tried that with her, but seldom did they succeed. as he told her to seize her foolish behavior.

Hara Village Unknown

"I prefer Rosaria... 'cuz like a rose-" She raised her arm and the ice which had been cast across the forest reformed into a writhing mass of thorn vines which attacked Veran from all angles! Each one he cut down produced more and they flew at him at great speed that put his 'non-lethal conditions' to the test! "-we have thorns!" She screamed, spinning around with her spear, as one of the vines caught Veran by his ankle!

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_poch4n__b92553a6e709ec063d1ad89de3ca5a6e

"Now, die!" Rosaria screamed, driving her spear towards his heart!

CLANG!!!

Hara Village 86924037_p0

Miya's swiftness allowed her to block Rosaria's spear thrust in time with her odachi, the pair struggling briefly before Miya unleashed the blades flames around them, melting the ice upon contact as all three got drenched with the water which flowed from the tornado of fire that shot up and around them!

She knocked Rosaria back, and then lowered her blade...

Hara Village Miya

"Why? Why would you attack Master Veran? He hasn't done anything! I shall give you a warning, keep trying to assassinate my master, and I will turn you to ash!" She spat, raising the blade again, flame jets flowing off the long sword!
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:41 pm

Rosaria's attacks intensified as she predicted Veran's movement and launched a swarm of icy vines toward him. His legs spread while he assumed a low stance and unsheathed his blade.
Hara Village Cb89a9819c7b61a415a69897e7684a03

His blade whirled in all directions as he deflected countless ice blades only to see them reform into greater numbers. Eventually the number was so great even his inhuman speed was unable to deflect them all. Icy thorns pierced his left ankle as Rosaria charged toward him, spear aimed directly at his heart. "I'm afraid it's time to get serious..." He prepared to draw blood when Miya intervened and caught the spear with her odachi, melting all ice in the immediate area to send it raining down on them.

His spiked hair felt down as pride welled up at the skill of his student. Though a grim realization washed over him as he knew the longer this battle continued, the greater the chance someone would die. He wouldn't allow that to happen to Miya even if it meant slicing this Rosaria to ribbons. He wished her the best with a quiet thought when he caught wind of a malevolent presence approaching....
Hara Village 6a87432e5ead5ac3fe4c74798a50b082
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosaria Thach Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:26 pm

Rosaria was surprised by Miya's intervention, and her flaming powers. The heat of her attack and Veran's face made her eyes change colour once again:

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_perfellcsaiko__sample-97c6fd5e41bcf141e18b650df36749c5

"What...was I...?" She blinked...

Somewhere close by, the cloaked figure shakes his head in disappointment. Silently, with a flick of his wrist and a gloved hand, his fingers snap. A nearby fossil flows with dark energy, reviving... yellow reptilian eyes winking open for the first time in millions of years, as the translucent film rolls over the creature's malicious, yellow gaze...

Her eyes returned to crimson, and she glanced at Miya evenly.

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_92m__sample-bda206e0bf8eedadbc056b81dca62863

"...you get in my way again, woman, and I will banish you to the pit as well." She promised, ice reforming once more along with the vines, but this time becoming crimson red! The ice shattered like glass as she rushed forwards and lunged to attack both Master and Apprentice!

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_riffle_hunter__348243f25c12041e3cfbd99907469f36
Rosaria Thach
Rosaria Thach
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:44 pm

Rosaria Thach wrote:Rosaria was surprised by Miya's intervention, and her flaming powers. The heat of her attack and Veran's face made her eyes change colour once again:

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_perfellcsaiko__sample-97c6fd5e41bcf141e18b650df36749c5

Somewhere close by, the cloaked figure shakes his head in disappointment. Silently, with a flick of his wrist and a gloved hand, his fingers snap. A nearby fossil flows with dark energy, reviving... yellow reptilian eyes winking open for the first time in millions of years, as the translucent film rolls over the creature's malicious, yellow gaze...

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_92m__sample-bda206e0bf8eedadbc056b81dca62863

"...you get in my way again, woman, and I will banish you to the pit as well." She promised, ice reforming once more along with the vines, but this time becoming crimson red! The ice shattered like glass as she rushed forwards and lunged to attack both Master and Apprentice!

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_riffle_hunter__348243f25c12041e3cfbd99907469f36

"What in the nine hells am I sensing?!" Veran had never sensed such a malevolent presence or power, even when he was a resident of said hells. In that moment he also noticed a flash in Rosaria's eyes as well a mumble escape her lips. He couldn't tell what she said due to the distance, but she seemed to be confused and unaware of her location. Until crimson clouded her clear eyes again to renew her charge.

The icy vines and her spear reformed to attack with renewed zeal. It was at the moment Rosaria was completely focused on her attack a massive creature burst through the trees, revived by unknown means to assail the trio.

It was a bipedal dinosar covered in scars and green scales with thick ridges of spines along its back. Its arms were tipped with massive claws and four digits to eviscerate its foes. Beady yellow eyes stared down at the charging nun as its maw salivated at the thought of her taste.
Hara Village Specimen_9___geryon_by_hellraptorstudios_dei5ct7-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQzMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q3MWViZGJlLTEzNDktNDk3NS05OGEwLTQ0ZDUzZmY5YTVmY1wvZGVpNWN0Ny1iNWE2N2U4YS0wNmFlLTQzZmItOTg0ZC1jMjE1MzEwZjdiNDguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

At the time moment, the scar on Veran's back sent a searing pain arcing through his body, eliciting a pained reaction that nearly took him to his knees. "Miya, we must retreat..." He told his student and grabbed her by the waist before leaping back into the trees, using the bark as cover from the encroaching creature and Rosaria.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosaria Thach Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:17 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Rosaria Thach wrote:Rosaria was surprised by Miya's intervention, and her flaming powers. The heat of her attack and Veran's face made her eyes change colour once again:

"What in the nine hells am I sensing?!" Veran had never sensed such a malevolent presence or power, even when he was a resident of said hells. In that moment he also noticed a flash in Rosaria's eyes as well a mumble escape her lips. He couldn't tell what she said due to the distance, but she seemed to be confused and unaware of her location. Until crimson clouded her clear eyes again to renew her charge.

The icy vines and her spear reformed to attack with renewed zeal. It was at the moment Rosaria was completely focused on her attack a massive creature burst through the trees, revived by unknown means to assail the trio.

It was a bipedal dinosar covered in scars and green scales with thick ridges of spines along its back. Its arms were tipped with massive claws and four digits to eviscerate its foes. Beady yellow eyes stared down at the charging nun as its maw salivated at the thought of her taste.
Hara Village Specimen_9___geryon_by_hellraptorstudios_dei5ct7-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQzMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q3MWViZGJlLTEzNDktNDk3NS05OGEwLTQ0ZDUzZmY5YTVmY1wvZGVpNWN0Ny1iNWE2N2U4YS0wNmFlLTQzZmItOTg0ZC1jMjE1MzEwZjdiNDguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

At the time moment, the scar on Veran's back sent a searing pain arcing through his body, eliciting a pained reaction that nearly took him to his knees. "Miya, we must retreat..." He told his student and grabbed her by the waist before leaping back into the trees, using the bark as cover from the encroaching creature and Rosaria.

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_burnt_green_tea__9aa9a8896ffd902c00f683545e680a41

"There is no escape!" Rosaria called out, swinging out her blade, catching one of the pair with her spear, which splashed blood across her face, though from the blood that splattered it was but a minor injury!

The arrival of the ancient beast however, shattered her spear, and obscured her from exacting justice! She drew her dagger from her hip, slashing through the creature's reptilian hide, though it didn't do much but piss it off! However, she wasn't in the right frame of mind to care:

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_lavelis__sample-ffb10397052003193b01a4c431c15b89

"Out of my way!!" She screamed at the beast, her eyes small, bright red and blood dripping down her weapon, not unlike the beast's large teeth dripping with saliva! She dove for the creature, letting out a war cry!

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_yushi_quetzalli__f1348cddd7c46c38b6fbb3e6508476b3

Then suddenly... she paused... her eyes still red however. "What...?" She gasped, feeling humid, rancid and centuries dead air wafting over her face, shoulders and chest. She glanced up into the gaping, dripping maw of the beast and his tunnel of a throat!

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_kikimi__662361c84193c93f26120ea3a3ef632f

CHOMP!!
Rosaria Thach
Rosaria Thach
Private
Private

BastionCon and Miya Ishizu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:29 pm

Rosaria Thach wrote:

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_burnt_green_tea__9aa9a8896ffd902c00f683545e680a41

"There is no escape!" Rosaria called out, swinging out her blade, catching one of the pair with her spear, which splashed blood across her face, though from the blood that splattered it was but a minor injury!

The arrival of the ancient beast however, shattered her spear, and obscured her from exacting justice! She drew her dagger from her hip, slashing through the creature's reptilian hide, though it didn't do much but piss it off! However, she wasn't in the right frame of mind to care:

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_lavelis__sample-ffb10397052003193b01a4c431c15b89

"Out of my way!!" She screamed at the beast, her eyes small, bright red and blood dripping down her weapon, not unlike the beast's large teeth dripping with saliva! She dove for the creature, letting out a war cry!

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_yushi_quetzalli__f1348cddd7c46c38b6fbb3e6508476b3

Then suddenly... she paused... her eyes still red however. "What...?" She gasped, feeling humid, rancid and centuries dead air wafting over her face, shoulders and chest. She glanced up into the gaping, dripping maw of the beast and his tunnel of a throat!

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_kikimi__662361c84193c93f26120ea3a3ef632f

CHOMP!!

The dinosaur immediately scooped Rosaria up in its maw, catching her just beneath her ample bosom with its lower jaw. It could feel icy thorns jabbing into its scaly hide, but the pain was nothing compared to the death of centuries. Massive digits gripped Rosaria around the waist to restrain her while it lifted her further into its mouth, licking her lips and chest to revel in its first meal in centuries.

The Geryon was a mighty breed of reptile and used to extreme temperatures, its hide extremely thick in order to withstand competition from other predators. But being it was now the only one in existence, this Geryon was the apex predator of its kind. Now it would scour the land to satisfy a hunger that knew no end, driven by archaic magics. In the process of devouring the nun, it held her tightly in the its grip for the moment, fondling her curves to gauge how much meat was on her bones.

After satisfied that she would be a sufficient meal, Geryon hoisted the terrified warrior higher and higher!
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosaria Thach Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:53 pm

Veran and Miya would glance back to the sound of a terrified scream which echoed before being snuffed short! A little blood dripped from the monster's jaw, but it was clear it did not tear the nun in half nor did it plan to!

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_yamiiv__7efacf5ab2b56de2e0db467cfd1d01dc

Her arms were at her sides, the woman's ass and thick, pedalling thighs kicked frantically as the monster that was taller than any of them lifted her into his maw and manipulated her body with its rough, bumpy and slimy tongue!

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_olalehee__9733b4e0ce7432e77c5fc21b23c7a6a2

"Uaha... aaahhh!!" She cried out weakly, as the saliva coated her chest, causing the fabric to bleed to her flesh. She kicked her fish-net clad legs wildly, as the beast teased her flesh, rolled it around with his tongue, her large breasts flattening and bouncing as he rolled the large melons in his humid, rancid maw!

Her thong became visible as her pelvic curtain was rolled aside, her large, jiggly ass inching into his maw as the beast tossed his head back and began pulling her by her legs into his mouth! "Nooo! NOOOO!!" She screamed, wide eyed terror as the heat got more intense her breasts dragging across his tongue, her slimy upper body spilling into his swelling throat!

Blood and saliva continued to drip from its maw, even as it arched its back and widened its mouth, letting go of her thick legs to allow her to flutter kick down his gullet! Her right heel flew off in her panic, exposing the woman's pedicured toes and red painted nailpolish as well as the silver toe rings. Her screams became less terrified and more struggled, strained moans as her twitching calves began to slide past the threshold of his throat...

Hara Village Unknown

Inside, Rosaria struggled, her eyes rolling back from the combined heat and stench of a beast millennia dead! "Uoooah... Ughh...." She groaned, the tight, slimy throat crushing her lungs and ribs, making her weak of breath. "Goddess... Hazor...iaahhhhhh---ughhhhhaahhhhhh-" Rosaria groaned, blacking out briefly as her head and shoulders pushed into the creature's empty stomach...
Rosaria Thach
Rosaria Thach
Private
Private

BastionCon and Miya Ishizu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:02 pm

Rosaria Thach wrote:Veran and Miya would glance back to the sound of a terrified scream which echoed before being snuffed short! A little blood dripped from the monster's jaw, but it was clear it did not tear the nun in half nor did it plan to!

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_yamiiv__7efacf5ab2b56de2e0db467cfd1d01dc

Her arms were at her sides, the woman's ass and thick, pedalling thighs kicked frantically as the monster that was taller than any of them lifted her into his maw and manipulated her body with its rough, bumpy and slimy tongue!

Hara Village Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_olalehee__9733b4e0ce7432e77c5fc21b23c7a6a2

"Uaha... aaahhh!!" She cried out weakly, as the saliva coated her chest, causing the fabric to bleed to her flesh. She kicked her fish-net clad legs wildly, as the beast teased her flesh, rolled it around with his tongue, her large breasts flattening and bouncing as he rolled the large melons in his humid, rancid maw!

Her thong became visible as her pelvic curtain was rolled aside, her large, jiggly ass inching into his maw as the beast tossed his head back and began pulling her by her legs into his mouth! "Nooo! NOOOO!!" She screamed, wide eyed terror as the heat got more intense her breasts dragging across his tongue, her slimy upper body spilling into his swelling throat!

Blood and saliva continued to drip from its maw, even as it arched its back and widened its mouth, letting go of her thick legs to allow her to flutter kick down his gullet! Her right heel flew off in her panic, exposing the woman's pedicured toes and red painted nailpolish as well as the silver toe rings. Her screams became less terrified and more struggled, strained moans as her twitching calves began to slide past the threshold of his throat...

Hara Village Unknown

Inside, Rosaria struggled, her eyes rolling back from the combined heat and stench of a beast millennia dead! "Uoooah... Ughh...." She groaned, the tight, slimy throat crushing her lungs and ribs, making her weak of breath. "Goddess... Hazor...iaahhhhhh---ughhhhhaahhhhhh-" Rosaria groaned, blacking out briefly as her head and shoulders pushed into the creature's empty stomach...

Veran caught a brief glimpse of Rosaria being snapped up, but he was in no position to react as he had to release Miya before dropping to his knees in debilitating pain...

______

Geryon's meal was beginning to black out, her struggles becoming more weak by the second. It was a shame she didn't have more fight in her, but what could more could be done? It gave her body another tight squeeze to keep her conscious as the struggle made the dinosaur feel more alive.

The sadistic streak was a side effect of the magic reanimating the reptile and the unfortunate nun was its first victim. A cloaked figure watched from the shadows with a delighted grin under the hood, the pleas of help a sweet harmony to be heard.

Rosaria's body was completely covered in saliva by the time her plush ass entered its maw thanks to the scaly tongue rubbing over her body. Her peddling legs thrashed a final time before it lapped up her entire body, holding her lower half up in its mouth to lick her long, thick legs and bubble shaped ass yet again. After a minute of tasting her, it let out a final gulp and sent a shapely bulge down its throat into a completely empty stomach. The magics had yet to activate it stomach acid, leaving the nun trapped in a tight, fleshy prison too hot for ice magic to function.....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosaria Thach Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:32 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Rosaria Thach wrote:Veran and Miya would glance back to the sound of a terrified scream which echoed before being snuffed short! A little blood dripped from the monster's jaw, but it was clear it did not tear the nun in half nor did it plan to!

Hara Village Unknown

Veran caught a brief glimpse of Rosaria being snapped up, but he was in no position to react as he had to release Miya before dropping to his knees in debilitating pain...

______

Geryon's meal was beginning to black out, her struggles becoming more weak by the second. It was a shame she didn't have more fight in her, but what could more could be done? It gave her body another tight squeeze to keep her conscious as the struggle made the dinosaur feel more alive.

The sadistic streak was a side effect of the magic reanimating the reptile and the unfortunate nun was its first victim. A cloaked figure watched from the shadows with a delighted grin under the hood, the pleas of help a sweet harmony to be heard.

Rosaria's body was completely covered in saliva by the time her plush ass entered its maw thanks to the scaly tongue rubbing over her body. Her peddling legs thrashed a final time before it lapped up her entire body, holding her lower half up in its mouth to lick her long, thick legs and bubble shaped ass yet again. After a minute of tasting her, it let out a final gulp and sent a shapely bulge down its throat into a completely empty stomach. The magics had yet to activate it stomach acid, leaving the nun trapped in a tight, fleshy prison too hot for ice magic to function.....

Rosaria's eyes widened as the pressure resurfaced! "HUAAAH!!" She gasped, the humid air around her stifling, stale... it was empty currently, just a coat of shimmering slime and enzymes which made the flesh look like it was rippling and jiggled as the creature and nun moved! "Wha...ahh.. oh Goddess, no! I'm...ack... can't be...!" She gasped, and then closed her eyes as she felt the rough, slimy tongue rub against her well rounded derrière, sliding up and down her thick thighs like a stick of butter applied to corn on the cob... the lewd, yet curious, manipulation was partly sadism, and potentially genuine curiosity as this beast probably had not encountered a modern human before!  

She could feel the hot saliva rolling down her legs, under her thong, through her clothes and chest, her toes gripping the tongue as her ankles pedalled into his cavernous throat! The light of day growing dim as the jaws clamped tight, and the beast audibly gulped her down!

The woman cringed as she was forced into the tight paunch, her body partly crunching into a tight ball after her feet slipped into the tight sac, the sphincter closing tightly soon after!

The oval shaped bulge of the Geryon's underscales dipped and vanished quickly between his shoulder blades, before its belly swelled, slightly spherical, her body compressed tightly in the abrasive heat of his insides...
Hara Village Rosaria_eaten

Rosaria wiggled inside the tight stomach... She tried to conjure her ice, but to no avail, it kept turning into water and only made the stomach that much humid! She saw the bloody dagger in her hand and attempted to cut herself out... but the blade was seemingly just too dull and the stomach too tight for her to jab with any meaning! "Shit... what the hell happened?! I was drinking... then I remember my breasts being fondled nicely... I wanted sex, but then... what WHAT IS THIS THING?!" She screamed, seemingly back in a better frame of mind! The sound of the creature echoed around her, as did its other body functions, the beating heart somewhere close by. The stomach was a dark red haze to her eyes, using one of her magics to illuminate the stomach via an orb in her hand... It was slimy, dripping with yellow green enzymes, her body mostly filled out the compact stomach... "So... tight... ugh... can... hardly breathe!" She groaned, wiggling her body and lightly jabbing the walls! Her legs were crossed into an uncomfortable position. "How... how can a beast this size... ugh... have a stomach... this small?!" Rosaria protested...unaware of the second stomach below her!

Hara Village Unknown
Rosaria Thach
Rosaria Thach
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Hara Village Empty TAG you're IT!

Post  Miya Ishizu Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:17 am

Miya was too distracted by the ancient beast to realize that Rosaria had slashed her with the spear, her blood splashing across the nun's face before the reptile appeared!

Veran managed to pull them away from Rosaria's assault, which was cut short by the dinosaur devouring and eating her alive...

Blood dripped down from Miya's shoulder, and she could see that the creature was still very hungry as it sniffed the air and the blood splatter left upon the earth. "Master Veran..." Miya quietly showed concern, as to not alert the creature to their presence. Something wasn't right about him... he was doubled over and in pain... but the beast was going to find them because of her any moment!

It was then she had a bold plan. "Master... keep yourself hidden." She says, kissing his forehead before running into clear view of the beast!

Hara Village 84886816_p0

"How about you eat a real woman~" She teased, wiggling her jiggly features as she noticed it seemed to enjoy Rosaria's before her demise. She clapped her ass. "Come and get me!" She taunted, slinging her blood from her arm towards the creature, away from Veran, before grabbing her blade and heading deeper into the forest!

If I can get it alone, I might be able to unleash the sword's flames... need to get to the edge of the woods, closer to the desert... the wood is dry and will burn hotter and more easily... I can then incinerate this ancient beast! Miya told herself, sprinting through the woods with her sword slung over her good shoulder, whilst her blood dripped and left a clear trail behind her...
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon and Rosaria Thach like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:03 pm

Miya Ishizu wrote:Miya was too distracted by the ancient beast to realize that Rosaria had slashed her with the spear, her blood splashing across the nun's face before the reptile appeared!

Veran managed to pull them away from Rosaria's assault, which was cut short by the dinosaur devouring and eating her alive...

Blood dripped down from Miya's shoulder, and she could see that the creature was still very hungry as it sniffed the air and the blood splatter left upon the earth. "Master Veran..." Miya quietly showed concern, as to not alert the creature to their presence. Something wasn't right about him... he was doubled over and in pain... but the beast was going to find them because of her any moment!

It was then she had a bold plan. "Master... keep yourself hidden." She says, kissing his forehead before running into clear view of the beast!

Hara Village 84886816_p0

"How about you eat a real woman~" She teased, wiggling her jiggly features as she noticed it seemed to enjoy Rosaria's before her demise. She clapped her ass. "Come and get me!" She taunted, slinging her blood from her arm towards the creature, away from Veran, before grabbing her blade and heading deeper into the forest!

If I can get it alone, I might be able to unleash the sword's flames... need to get to the edge of the woods, closer to the desert... the wood is dry and will burn hotter and more easily... I can then incinerate this ancient beast! Miya told herself, sprinting through the woods with her sword slung over her good shoulder, whilst her blood dripped and left a clear trail behind her...

The scent of blood and another meal with bouncing curves was too much for the Geryon to resist. Following the blood and footsteps, it was lured to trees near the outskirts of the wood, leaving Veran behind while Rosaria stewed in its stomach. It sliced the bark of the trees as though they were already paper, felling everything in its way in pursuit of its meal.

The archaic magics animating the Geryon then began to enhance its intelligence, sparking inspiration in the heat of the chase. It scooped up a patch of earth in its massive left hand and hurled the dirt at Miya to try and impede her retreat. Soon it would have its meal and set out into the world greater to gorge itself. It had centuries to make up for after all...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosaria Thach Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:46 am

Rosaria continued to squirm inside the humid confines of the creature's tight stomach, and as it began to move, she felt her body swaying like she was in a net left and right, up and down, hitting her head against hard muscle and bone. She coughed horsely, trying to kick with her remaining heel and stab with her her dagger, but the stomach was just too tight! "Shit, c'mon! I can't die... like this!" She gasped, trying to struggle against the jostling empty stomach as the beast gave chase! She didn't remember how she got here, why she was here, other than she was trying to kill some demon? She wasn't sure why, unless it was Hazoria's will, but she really couldn't keep her mind to task on the why's and how's when she rather be escaping a humiliating and foul fate! "Someone out there?! HELP!" She screamed, surprised that even with her strength she couldn't push back against the monster's stomach muscles. "Shit... not good!" She cried, her habit slipping off, her short hair unmolested by saliva began to grow damp and slimy with the stomach's slimy coating. She was unaware though, that the monster was preparing to have another large meal, and would be sending her into a tighter, volatile stomach sac soon!
Rosaria Thach
Rosaria Thach
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next