Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hara Village

+17
Dr. Francine Cavanaugh
Jac Caligo
Sylica D'Lyren
Nilfara the Fortunate
Greedo Haracha
Erza
Yuja the Red
Nekkittan
Crisis Rocan
Sarah Fortuna
Fubuki
Meat Serpent
Momohime Busubara
Rosaria Thach
Masame Shinitase
BastionCon
Miya Ishizu
21 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hara Village - Page 2 Empty Re: Hara Village

Post  Miya Ishizu Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:44 am

Miya could hear it chasing her, her plan working thus far. As she was nearing the dead wood patched of forest, it began to get smarter. She glanced over her shoulder, just in time to see dirt and rock being flung into her direction! With a quick slash of her blade, she cut through one of the larger rocks, but was pelted by the rest of the flying debris. She hissed, her body tumbling into the dry woods, jabbing her blade into the earth below her to keep her stabilized and on her feet, dragging along, a deep trench forming with the fiery odachi.

She winked her eyes, one of them injured from sand or earth, but the other stared at the creature who stood at the top of the hill, his bulging stomach squirming slightly with Rosaria's trapped movements. "Well, you're getting smarter..." she commented, swinging her fiery sword. "But I think there's not enough room for me inside your belly..." She smirked. "Not that you'll be alive long to taste my flesh!" She screamed, focusing her ki into the magic sword. The flames of her sword becoming intense, the heat again affecting the wrappings around her hands, causing her to wince. She swung her blade around her, causing the flames to sling from her weapon, the fire spreading to the dry, and more flammable, standing dead wood! The area around them becoming like a charcoal kiln, the heat was even intense for her! Sweat rolled down her curvy body, her skin glistened and body jiggled. Her chest bobbed and as she leaned forwards, the beast could see down her cleavage, see her stomach underneath, and parts of her leather undergarments. She knelt with the blade stabbed into the earth, the hellish flames threatened to consume both woman and ancient beast!

This evil thing must not spread beyond to Beijio... even if it kills me, I will make sure... She thought, coughing on the smoky fumes, her hands cooked and red from the cursed Odachi...
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon and Rosaria Thach like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:20 am

Miya Ishizu wrote:Miya could hear it chasing her, her plan working thus far. As she was nearing the dead wood patched of forest, it began to get smarter. She glanced over her shoulder, just in time to see dirt and rock being flung into her direction! With a quick slash of her blade, she cut through one of the larger rocks, but was pelted by the rest of the flying debris. She hissed, her body tumbling into the dry woods, jabbing her blade into the earth below her to keep her stabilized and on her feet, dragging along, a deep trench forming with the fiery odachi.

She winked her eyes, one of them injured from sand or earth, but the other stared at the creature who stood at the top of the hill, his bulging stomach squirming slightly with Rosaria's trapped movements. "Well, you're getting smarter..." she commented, swinging her fiery sword. "But I think there's not enough room for me inside your belly..." She smirked. "Not that you'll be alive long to taste my flesh!" She screamed, focusing her ki into the magic sword. The flames of her sword becoming intense, the heat again affecting the wrappings around her hands, causing her to wince. She swung her blade around her, causing the flames to sling from her weapon, the fire spreading to the dry, and more flammable, standing dead wood! The area around them becoming like a charcoal kiln, the heat was even intense for her! Sweat rolled down her curvy body, her skin glistened and body jiggled. Her chest bobbed and as she leaned forwards, the beast could see down her cleavage, see her stomach underneath, and parts of her leather undergarments. She knelt with the blade stabbed into the earth, the hellish flames threatened to consume both woman and ancient beast!

This evil thing must not spread beyond to Beijio... even if it kills me, I will make sure... She thought, coughing on the smoky fumes, her hands cooked and red from the cursed Odachi...

Wood crackled as flame and crimson leapt up around the Geryon, searing even its tough hide and blackening its scales. The beast let out a guttural roar as the inferno consumed it, spiraling until nothing was visible save for the intense flames.

Victory seemed certain until steam began to erupt from the center of the blazing twister. Miya's triumphant stand was dampened and negated entirely as icy spikes burst forth from the Geryon's body, piercing the flames and melting into water that extinguished her attack. A thick cloud of steam enshrouded the area, limiting visibility to no more than a foot in front of anyone within. The Geryon was drawing on the powers of its currently digesting meal, the exact extent of the resurrection magics circling through it still yet to be seen.

A polar blast of frigid air then exploded in all directions as the Geryon expelled a wave of frost to both hinder its meal and blow away the steam. In a matter of moments, the tide of the battle had turned as frost clung to its scales almost as if an extra layer of armor. Taunting its foe, it dug its claws into the ground and approached Miya, staring at her supple body and salivating all the while. Its blood red eyes locked with hers as it approached...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Miya Ishizu and Rosaria Thach like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Miya Ishizu Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:00 am

Miya puffed and huffed... unsure if the flames were going to consume her next as the beast began to burn before her eyes.

Miya winced, the sound of the dead wood snapping and crackling around her, some trees exploding with flame as she leaned over her scorching blade. She looked down at the cursed weapon, hissing as it still burned her palms. It was a Murasame original... all Murasame weapons were powerful that usually came with a curse or had some sort of drawback... as they were made to be used by specific people only. It was originally made for the Tangeshima Clan, who excel in pyromancy, so the blade in their hands would be a powerful tool with no drawback, but for someone who hasn't mastered all aspects of the flame or isn't immune to mystic fire, like Miya, overuse would eventually consume the user in the very intense flames she conjured. It was the reason for her handwraps which were now scorched, her flesh half cooked. They'll take time to heal... if I don't get consumed by the burning forest. Need to move... shame, I couldn't save that Nun. She seemed to be just a victim in this. Was it some kind of Hex? She asked herself, sweat dripping off her angled chin, her bangs hanging over her eyes as she gathered her strength to lift herself and the blade with her stinging, injured hands... "If I marry that Justin Tangeshima, technically this would be easier... but no, Xia is a better choice.. ah... good grief..." she pants, ascending the fiery hill, as the intense flames consumed the deadwoods.

"Hah...hah...ha..." Miya gasped, the smoke was getting thicker, and she stared at the intense flame as she leaned the odachi against her shoulder. She could part the flames, she supposed, with the said blade, when there was a change in the air. Miya's garnet orbs shrank, her head craning to her right as huge, icy spikes shot up from the ground! She winced, her sword flinging away from her hand as she was launched into the air! Time seemed to slow down as she was free falling, back arching, torso twisting, her lidded eyes falling upon the silhouette of the dinosaur with its arms wide before the humid steam made it vanish! She hit the ground soon after, time returning to normal, Miya's body rolling, jiggling, tumbling back down the hill till she forced herself back to her knee. She glanced around, raven hair clinging over her left eye, looking for her sword which flew into the obscuring mist created by the conjured ice! Did it always have ice powers?! She asked herself, blinking, noticing as the earth covered with frost, the trees doused by the enchanted ice, and the temperature dropped to the point her nipples were becoming hard as rock!

"By the Twelve... what the hell is going on?" She asked the steamy air, using an arm to cover mouth and nose. Her garnet gaze searching for a glimmer of steel, when a larger blast of frigid air blew the mist away, Miya's clothes flapping in the brisk wind as she turned to the taunting, frost covered ancient reptile! I can't even use my talismans with all this wind! Miya's mind shouts, as she retreats from the beast, whilst scanning the ground for her weapon, backing away from it any time it got close! It stared at her with now, malicious crimson eyes... and the swell of its stomach seemed to have deflated some! Did... did it digest the nun?! Wait, this isn't her power... is it? She asked herself, her boots touching the ground again, as she threw her kunai's at its icy mail!

The kunais deflected easily, when she had an idea! Stabbing a few of her Onmyo talismans, she threw the remaining kunai she had at the beast, before applying the ki to release the spell from the paper as soon as it connected!

The fire talismans put a dent in its icy mail... but she soon grunted when the ice encroached upon the gaps at a quick pace! "Damnit...!" She spat, when the mist fully cleared, and Miya could spot her blade to her far right. She glanced back to the beast, its belly deflating quicker, and then back to her sword, sprinting for it!
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rosaria Thach likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosaria Thach Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:47 am

BastionCon wrote:
Miya Ishizu wrote:Miya could hear it chasing her, her plan working thus far. As she was nearing the dead wood patched of forest, it began to get smarter. She glanced over her shoulder, just in time to see dirt and rock being flung into her direction! With a quick slash of her blade, she cut through one of the larger rocks, but was pelted by the rest of the flying debris. She hissed, her body tumbling into the dry woods, jabbing her blade into the earth below her to keep her stabilized and on her feet, dragging along, a deep trench forming with the fiery odachi.

Wood crackled as flame and crimson leapt up around the Geryon, searing even its tough hide and blackening its scales. The beast let out a guttural roar as the inferno consumed it, spiraling until nothing was visible save for the intense flames.

Victory seemed certain until steam began to erupt from the center of the blazing twister. Miya's triumphant stand was dampened and negated entirely as icy spikes burst forth from the Geryon's body, piercing the flames and melting into water that extinguished her attack. A thick cloud of steam enshrouded the area, limiting visibility to no more than a foot in front of anyone within. The Geryon was drawing on the powers of its currently digesting meal, the exact extent of the resurrection magics circling through it still yet to be seen.

A polar blast of frigid air then exploded in all directions as the Geryon expelled a wave of frost to both hinder its meal and blow away the steam. In a matter of moments, the tide of the battle had turned as frost clung to its scales almost as if an extra layer of armor. Taunting its foe, it dug its claws into the ground and approached Miya, staring at her supple body and salivating all the while. Its blood red eyes locked with hers as it approached...

Conditions inside the stomach of the beast got worse; not only did it get increasingly hot, but now Rosaria was feeling the stinging acid flowing into the chamber! "No, its beginning to digest me!" She screamed, her struggles increasing, but as the acids splashed and spread across her curvaceous body, she began to suddenly feel sapped. "What... the?" She gasped, trying to conjure ice inside the beast... but wasn't able to. The acids glowed blue... an archaic ring formed around her as she felt very weak and began to fall back into the acid bath!  

Hara Village - Page 2 Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_kowatsu_no_break__4bfc1d8e5d5e14dec9463db37b380248

"What... is this...? I feel... like I'm... being syphoned..." she moaned, the muscles around her splashing more acid upon her body! She recalled hearing of odd giant lizards, Jagras, that were capable of devouring the magic of their prey, before the prey would be in turn digested... but this felt different. She tried to conjure her magic power again... and found she couldn't even feel the flow like she would when drawing out her ice. "What... why?!" she gasped, cringing as she felt the acids against her skin... they were already breaking down her clothes:

Hara Village - Page 2 Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_alexiel_pixiv6211566__65c37ec5793f49b0a137d765e4686ba5

"Oh Hazoria... I'm going to be digested alive..." she gasped, her left breast fell free, other areas of her outfit ripped and melting off her body as the pressure got more intense! "Ugaaah!" she screamed, her head slipping into another tight chamber, hands trying to pry her head out, the humid air got more intense! "Wh-what the hell?!" She screamed, before the intense heat flared up, the muscles pushing her into the second stomach! Her breasts bobbled and resisted against the sphincter, jiggling in the first stomach, while Rosaria was completely blind in the second stomach! "Two?!" She screamed, the second stomach dripped with acidic fluids as well, but they stung far more intensely! "Oh no, no!!!" She screamed, dropping the dagger, her body squirming, hands trying to push against the stomach wall to keep her in the first one, if that was any better than the second stomach... but her breasts yielded and her chest slipped through the tight wall of flesh, her elbows bending so her hands could no longer push against his flesh! She kicked her legs, her muffled cries in the first stomach were intense and full of agony... her body slowly beginning to frantically kick and splash up acids while it was being pulled into the tighter, hotter chamber!

Upon her chest and head entering the darker, second stomach, the more volatile acids quickly dissolved her habit, her turtleneck melting and burning away, her flesh getting red as she screamed! "LET ME OUUuuuuuut!!" She cried.
Rosaria Thach
Rosaria Thach
Private
Private

Miya Ishizu and Fio Ross like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:01 am

Miya Ishizu wrote:Miya puffed and huffed... unsure if the flames were going to consume her next as the beast began to burn before her eyes.

Miya winced, the sound of the dead wood snapping and crackling around her, some trees exploding with flame as she leaned over her scorching blade. She looked down at the cursed weapon, hissing as it still burned her palms. It was a Murasame original... all Murasame weapons were powerful that usually came with a curse or had some sort of drawback... as they were made to be used by specific people only. It was originally made for the Tangeshima Clan, who excel in pyromancy, so the blade in their hands would be a powerful tool with no drawback, but for someone who hasn't mastered all aspects of the flame or isn't immune to mystic fire, like Miya, overuse would eventually consume the user in the very intense flames she conjured. It was the reason for her handwraps which were now scorched, her flesh half cooked. They'll take time to heal... if I don't get consumed by the burning forest. Need to move... shame, I couldn't save that Nun. She seemed to be just a victim in this. Was it some kind of Hex? She asked herself, sweat dripping off her angled chin, her bangs hanging over her eyes as she gathered her strength to lift herself and the blade with her stinging, injured hands... "If I marry that Justin Tangeshima, technically this would be easier... but no, Xia is a better choice.. ah... good grief..." she pants, ascending the fiery hill, as the intense flames consumed the deadwoods.

"Hah...hah...ha..." Miya gasped, the smoke was getting thicker, and she stared at the intense flame as she leaned the odachi against her shoulder. She could part the flames, she supposed, with the said blade, when there was a change in the air. Miya's garnet orbs shrank, her head craning to her right as huge, icy spikes shot up from the ground! She winced, her sword flinging away from her hand as she was launched into the air! Time seemed to slow down as she was free falling, back arching, torso twisting, her lidded eyes falling upon the silhouette of the dinosaur with its arms wide before the humid steam made it vanish! She hit the ground soon after, time returning to normal, Miya's body rolling, jiggling, tumbling back down the hill till she forced herself back to her knee. She glanced around, raven hair clinging over her left eye, looking for her sword which flew into the obscuring mist created by the conjured ice! Did it always have ice powers?! She asked herself, blinking, noticing as the earth covered with frost, the trees doused by the enchanted ice, and the temperature dropped to the point her nipples were becoming hard as rock!

"By the Twelve... what the hell is going on?" She asked the steamy air, using an arm to cover mouth and nose. Her garnet gaze searching for a glimmer of steel, when a larger blast of frigid air blew the mist away, Miya's clothes flapping in the brisk wind as she turned to the taunting, frost covered ancient reptile! I can't even use my talismans with all this wind! Miya's mind shouts, as she retreats from the beast, whilst scanning the ground for her weapon, backing away from it any time it got close! It stared at her with now, malicious crimson eyes... and the swell of its stomach seemed to have deflated some! Did... did it digest the nun?! Wait, this isn't her power... is it? She asked herself, her boots touching the ground again, as she threw her kunai's at its icy mail!

The kunais deflected easily, when she had an idea! Stabbing a few of her Onmyo talismans, she threw the remaining kunai she had at the beast, before applying the ki to release the spell from the paper as soon as it connected!

The fire talismans put a dent in its icy mail... but she soon grunted when the ice encroached upon the gaps at a quick pace! "Damnit...!" She spat, when the mist fully cleared, and Miya could spot her blade to her far right. She glanced back to the beast, its belly deflating quicker, and then back to her sword, sprinting for it!

The Geryon let out a thundering cry as Miya raced for her blade. She was still far swifter than it could have anticipated, necessitating an alternative solution. Once more, it scooped up a handful of earth to launch at the warrior.

This was merely a distraction as mixed in with the dirt, it launched tendrils of ice to restrain the pyromancer. Having already been pelted once, Miya was able to easily dodge the dirt and stone, nearly reaching her blade! At the very moment her hand almost made contact with the hilt, icy spikes shot out of the ground to impede her.

In order to avoid being skewered she had to plant her feet and leap back, breasts jiggling from exertion. Once she was in midair, the trap was sprung. The tendrils wrapped around her waist first then snaked up to her arms and finally around her legs, suspending her in midair. The powerful magics of the Geryon reinforced the ice magic it absorbed from Rosaria and enabled said ice to endure temperatures that would normally melt it.

The ice held Miya's breasts aloft and pinched at her ass, presenting a succulent target it would soon devour. But first it would approach slowly and instill a fear from primal times, unknown to the contemporary world at large.

_____

"D-damn it! Miya...." Veran could only clutch handfuls of dirt as he had dropped his blade, unable to hold onto it from the arcing pain of his scar. He had managed to raise to one knee, but he couldn't stand just yet. Veran continued to try and fight through the pain to join the battle with gritted teeth....

_____

Rosaria was already being flushed into the second stomach to be digested, sating a small portion of its hunger for the time being.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Miya Ishizu, Rosaria Thach and Fio Ross like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Miya Ishizu Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:32 am

Miya felt the pommel of the blade before she was forced to retreat! Leaping back to avoid the ice spikes... her prior concerns were affirmed, as the icy thorn vines shot out and curled across her curvaceous body, forcing her flexible form into an inconvenient position that left her open for the monster's assault! "Shit-!! Nyaaaaah!" Miya cried, her eyes clenched tight, her breasts bobbing, ass jiggling, the vines constricted her clothing and jabbed into her deep skin, dimpling, cutting in some places, stinging her and quickly freezing her body! "S-s-sh-sh-shit!" She stammered, shivering, her lips trembling. She turned her crimson gaze to the monster... her mouth agape, eyes white with fear. Its taking its time... its no longer an animal, its... thinking! It knows what it is and what its doing! On top of that its using that Nun's abilities... She mentally commented, and tried to wriggle free. The tight vines made her skimpy outfit very tight, leaving little to the imagination. Her already hardened nipples embossed both the brown leather 'bra' and her miko top. She thrashed her head side to side, showing her teeth, long lashes tightly closed as she tried to pull herself free! It was only in vain however, as the beast only got closer with each, thunderous step...

She reopened her eyes, looking to her left... and could make out Veran in the distance, his labored breathing, his cold blue eyes upon her crimson ones. "Master... Veran... save yourself... forgive your student for falling for you... and to this damn ancient beast!" She cringed as the vines gripped tighter, pulling her arms and legs out wide, her chest bobbling as she cried out, knowing it was going to be slow... deliberate. She could feel the vines squishing both her ass and tits close together, her cleavage deepened. She winced, flustered, her silky raven black bangs drifting over her eyes as she was being manipulated against her will! Her fists opened and clenched, the burnt flesh of her palms exposed, and stung painfully in the cool air as droplets of water and ice blew against them. She could feel a tear roll down her cheek, her white teeth clenched tight, her narrow gaze fixating on the crimson eyes of the ancient beast now standing before her... his stomach now flat again with a gentle rumble of his stomach... a groan of hunger...
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon, Rosaria Thach and Fio Ross like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:54 am

Miya Ishizu wrote:Miya felt the pommel of the blade before she was forced to retreat! Leaping back to avoid the ice spikes... her prior concerns were affirmed, as the icy thorn vines shot out and curled across her curvaceous body, forcing her flexible form into an inconvenient position that left her open for the monster's assault! "Shit-!! Nyaaaaah!" Miya cried, her eyes clenched tight, her breasts bobbing, ass jiggling, the vines constricted her clothing and jabbed into her deep skin, dimpling, cutting in some places, stinging her and quickly freezing her body! "S-s-sh-sh-shit!" She stammered, shivering, her lips trembling. She turned her crimson gaze to the monster... her mouth agape, eyes white with fear. Its taking its time... its no longer an animal, its... thinking! It knows what it is and what its doing! On top of that its using that Nun's abilities... She mentally commented, and tried to wriggle free. The tight vines made her skimpy outfit very tight, leaving little to the imagination. Her already hardened nipples embossed both the brown leather 'bra' and her miko top. She thrashed her head side to side, showing her teeth, long lashes tightly closed as she tried to pull herself free! It was only in vain however, as the beast only got closer with each, thunderous step...

She reopened her eyes, looking to her left... and could make out Veran in the distance, his labored breathing, his cold blue eyes upon her crimson ones. "Master... Veran... save yourself... forgive your student for falling for you... and to this damn ancient beast!" She cringed as the vines gripped tighter, pulling her arms and legs out wide, her chest bobbling as she cried out, knowing it was going to be slow... deliberate. She could feel the vines squishing both her ass and tits close together, her cleavage deepened. She winced, flustered, her silky raven black bangs drifting over her eyes as she was being manipulated against her will! Her fists opened and clenched, the burnt flesh of her palms exposed, and stung painfully in the cool air as droplets of water and ice blew against them. She could feel a tear roll down her cheek, her white teeth clenched tight, her narrow gaze fixating on the crimson eyes of the ancient beast now standing before her... his stomach now flat again with a gentle rumble of his stomach... a groan of hunger...

Now possessed of a cruel sentience, the Geryon approached Miya while licking its chops until its ravenous maw hung open only inches from her face. The tongue shot out and licked Miya's breasts, wrapping around each succulent orb and giving them a squeeze. The rough appendage was long enough to wrap around to slap and lick her ass as well, delighting in the spicy taste of her flesh compared to the nun's cooler taste.

After it was sure of her taste, the giant reptile's jaw flew open and engulfed Miya's torso, shattering the ice as though it were nothing. It dropped to its hands and thrashed the warrior maiden around in its maw, causing her breasts to jiggle and slam into its lower jaw while her legs and ass shook exposed in the wind.

It never sank its teeth into her flesh though, merely ripping small holes into her outfit as it had a preference for live prey. It kept its body temperature low in order to hamper Miya's movements, putting her through an almost torturous experience that heightened its enjoyment of the meal.

Without swallowing her further, it then stood back to two feet and tilted its head completely vertical, allowing a view straight down its throat and the nightmarish sight of Rosaria being sucked into its second stomach. The process of flushing meals between the chambers took time, but it allowed the Geryon to digest multiple morsels at once. Still trapped between its jaws, Miya was faced with her fate while Veran could only watch double over in pain from afar....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Neko Eater, Miya Ishizu and Fio Ross like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Miya Ishizu Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:06 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Miya Ishizu wrote:Miya felt the pommel of the blade before she was forced to retreat! Leaping back to avoid the ice spikes... her prior concerns were affirmed, as the icy thorn vines shot out and curled across her curvaceous body, forcing her flexible form into an inconvenient position that left her open for the monster's assault! "Shit-!! Nyaaaaah!" Miya cried, her eyes clenched tight, her breasts bobbing, ass jiggling, the vines constricted her clothing and jabbed into her deep skin, dimpling, cutting in some places, stinging her and quickly freezing her body! "S-s-sh-sh-shit!" She stammered, shivering, her lips trembling. She turned her crimson gaze to the monster... her mouth agape, eyes white with fear. Its taking its time... its no longer an animal, its... thinking! It knows what it is and what its doing! On top of that its using that Nun's abilities... She mentally commented, and tried to wriggle free. The tight vines made her skimpy outfit very tight, leaving little to the imagination. Her already hardened nipples embossed both the brown leather 'bra' and her miko top. She thrashed her head side to side, showing her teeth, long lashes tightly closed as she tried to pull herself free! It was only in vain however, as the beast only got closer with each, thunderous step...

Now possessed of a cruel sentience, the Geryon approached Miya while licking its chops until its ravenous maw hung open only inches from her face. The tongue shot out and licked Miya's breasts, wrapping around each succulent orb and giving them a squeeze. The rough appendage was long enough to wrap around to slap and lick her ass as well, delighting in the spicy taste of her flesh compared to the nun's cooler taste.

Miya closed her teary eyes, biting her lower lip with anxiety while her body trembled before the creature. She could feel its humid breath, its tongue lull out of its mouth and slap between her chest, wrapping around each of her succulent and massive tits. The rough texture as it rolled upon her smooth, warm flesh, the soft and jiggling orbs dripping with its foul and sticky saliva which bridged between both orbs as he tasted them individually. She clenched her fists and her teeth tightly, blood trickling from her mouth from biting her lip so roughly... she kept her eyes closed as she quietly took the manipulation of her mammaries. I can't... stop this... thing... I'm trapped...! She thought, shivering from both the cold and the fear, the knowledge that she will soon be consumed! Nothing but meat for this beast! "Haaaahhh~" Miya moaned, the sensitive flesh which jiggled and hung into his humid maw being squeezed and teased, while the tongue curled around within her Miko attire, sliding under the red hakama and slapping her ass cheeks as well! "Haaah!" She groaned, squirming within the vines as he wrapped around her jiggly ass cheeks and gave them a rough squeeze as well! Stahp... pleassse! She mentally cried, the long, sticky and rough appendage squirming around her stomach, crotch, ass, tits... coiling up and sliding down each of her thick thighs..! Miya's head arched back, and her eyes weakly opened... her attention on the afternoon sky above...

BastionCon wrote:
After it was sure of her taste, the giant reptile's jaw flew open and engulfed Miya's torso, shattering the ice as though it were nothing. It dropped to its hands and thrashed the warrior maiden around in its maw, causing her breasts to jiggle and slam into its lower jaw while her legs and ass shook exposed in the wind.

She heard the snapping of the vines, felt the creature's scaly grip around her waist, her ass popping out of the cracks of its lower appendages whilst her boobs were lifted and squeezed between its thumb, the index finger like claw coiled around her neck only briefly to tug her from her icy prison before the giant reptile's maw widened and engulfed Miya's head and torso! His clawed hand pushing her deeper in then dropped to all fours! "KYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!" Moaned Miya, somewhat muffled by the maw. Her arms hung out the back corners of his scaly lips, her hips surrounded by a cage of sharp teeth, her thick thighs and shapely legs pedalling and swinging wildly as the creature thrashed her body side to side! Uaaaah, ah... damn it! I... can't... move!! She mentally and physically screamed as she was at the mercy of the reptilian beast, her legs flopping over its scaly chin while it thrashed her about!

BastionCon wrote:
It never sank its teeth into her flesh though, merely ripping small holes into her outfit as it had a preference for live prey. It kept its body temperature low in order to hamper Miya's movements, putting her through an almost torturous experience that heightened its enjoyment of the meal.

"Kyyyyyyyyyyyaaaah!! M-Master Veran!!" Miya screamed, feeling scraps of her attire tear and cling to the creature's massive conical teeth! The tongue rolled against her belly, the forked tongue forced its way around her obi sash beneath her breasts and TUGGED her deeper into the maw! Her elbows slipping and rubbing past the lizard's scaly lips as her shoulders and head ducked down into the dark throat! "Just forget me! The Nun! Just... RUN!!" She begged her master, not wanting him to suffer the same fate! She continued to kick and resist, the creature jerking back once, taking in her hips so now her thighs were spread between either side of his triangular jaw. They hung their limply, her forearms reaching up almost looking like her hands were caressing the creature's scaly green cheeks... but in truth, she was trying grip and hold onto something! Her ankles fluttering....

BastionCon wrote:
Without swallowing her further, it then stood back to two feet and tilted its head completely vertical, allowing a view straight down its throat and the nightmarish sight of Rosaria being sucked into its second stomach. The process of flushing meals between the chambers took time, but it allowed the Geryon to digest multiple morsels at once. Still trapped between its jaws, Miya was faced with her fate while Veran could only watch double over in pain from afar....

She felt the world shift, blood rushing to her head as light cracked behind her through the monster's teeth... Miya's slimy face and dripping, shivering body saw down the undulating, rippling tunnel of flesh... could see the Nun's legs slipping away from view with another 'GLURK' as the chamber below began to fill up more with acidic fluids... She kicked and squirmed, while the beast stood on its hind legs, almost looking like a dog playing 'sit'. Miya's legs, parted by either side of its jaws buckled at her knees, her heeled thigh boots swishing gently before the beast began to suck her down, its jaws widening enough for Miya's arms to vanish with her breasts and upper stomach... her legs kicking as if she was swimming... but she was inching down the monster's throat instead! "MASTER VERAN!!!" She cried, in one, last, desperate plea for him to leave her to her fate, concerned about his safety over her own!
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Neko Eater and Abdel the Pure like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:49 pm

Veran was on both knees, watching helplessly as his student was devoured alive. Miya's pleas for Veran to run were nearly drowned out by the crackling pain flooding his nerves. The swordsman's ears rang with a nearly deafening screech, audible only to him. Veran struggled to hold himself off the ground with both hands as well, his blade a few inches away as he had accidentally discarded it.

The wound on his back seemed to intensify in the pain it radiated anytime the Geryon inched closer. Miya's voluptuous body disappeared down the Geryon's maw, a sightly bulge until even that vanished into the greater part of its body. Even through the pain, rage was beginning to overtake Veran. "RRAAAGGGHH!" He roared and struck the earth with his right fist, shattering the stone and sending cracks in every direction for several inches.

Though the wound was debilitating and incapacitating him, Veran's power was still very much present. He needed to do something drastic in order to regain control though. Reaching for his soul forged blade, he fell prone but was able to clutch it tightly with his left hand. With a flick of the wrist, he turned the pommel toward his head and gritted his teeth sharply. He then propelled the pommel directly toward his face, launching it with the inhuman strength in his thumb.

The pommel struck his forehead hard, knocking Veran's head back so that he had a clear view of the sky. The deafening screech in his ears began to subside as the blow helped him to regain his focus. A last ditch effort but one that proved fruitful. The sensation of pain in his forehead gave him something else to focus on besides the searing in his back. Alongside this, Veran took hold of his boiling rage and stood to his feet with a renewed vigor. His face twisted into a scowl that would no doubt terrify small children. His icy blue eyes flickered with demonic energy until they were jet black, still glaring at the Geryon.

It burped loudly after swallowing its two meals, not even glancing Veran's way as it preferred the taste of female prey. Exposing its back was a mistake Veran ensured the beast would not live to regret. His entire body crackled with black lightning, his demonic power now manifesting beyond his body until it enveloped Veran in a dark sphere. A distorted voice echoing with rage then shattered the sphere, revealing his Devil form once more.

Veran continued to roar whilst black and blue lightning struck the environment around him, tracing arcs through the dirt and stone. "RRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" His voice rang with an unearthly distortion, a byproduct of his transformation. The sheer power of his transformation blasted a small crater beneath his feet while the tendrils behind his legs flowed outward. His form was different from his earlier transformation, similar to that of his younger self but still just as powerful.

Though he had given his coat to Fubuki, Veran had manifested a similar garb that seemed to fuse with this Devil Trigger. Just as his katana and its scabbard had fused to his left arm, now a true extension of himself. His eyes became a solid cyan and left light trails with each movement, a contrast to the seemingly metallic horns that jutted out of his head. Claws adorned the end of Veran's fingers and toes while the rest of his body became covered in hard scales and chitin. His transformation was complete, and the scar on his back completely faded while in his Devil form.
Hara Village - Page 2 6967f460adb30e69b3b879e50a87e836

The theatrics of Veran's metamorphosis attracted the attention of the Geryon as it turned to face his power....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Miya Ishizu, Rosaria Thach, Abdel the Pure and Momohime Busubara like this post

Back to top Go down

Hara Village - Page 2 Empty The Journey of Momohime~

Post  Momohime Busubara Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:54 pm

Momohime of the Busubara clan was a demon huntress, and the current Matriarch of the Busubara Clan. Despite being Eighteen years old, she was given a lot of responsibility as the head of the clan, and had to prove to her other family members she was worthy of the task by going on a two year pilgrimage. Upon this journey, she was to fully delve herself into the art of slaying demons like the other Clan heads before her. It could be seen as a lonely endevour, but she wasn't truly alone... the spirits she collected along the way made for some decent travel companions after all, and there was Kongiku the Soul Collector, whom she delivered the souls and sometimes the husks of the demons she'd slain.

Hara Village - Page 2 Momohime_Busubara

Momo had heard rumors of a large group of demons seen in and about the Amaine and Mount Risa, and was on her way to check those areas out when she found herself strolling through the sparse woodland in a no name fishing village. She was a short woman, of about 5'3 in height, with a short, pink kimono that was taut against her body, and showed off her lovely legs and accentuated her cute, well rounded rear. She wore thigh high striped tabi socks, and had a vermilion comb atop her head, her hair was styled into short, twintails decorated with flowers. She wore traditional Busubara armor, colored oddly in the Busujima colors of Black and Purple. Her sword was large for her size, a tachi given its more pronounced curve. It was handed down from the generations, and was once utilized by Oichi Busubara, the founder of the Busubara Clan, and Momohime's ancestral grandmother.

The forest was getting oddly cold, and Momo knew this well, as she could feel the cool air shifting between her thighs and beneath her skirt... giving her cheeks a chill that made her rub her bottom.

Hara Village - Page 2 Momohime_oboro_muramasa_drawn_by_shuuhei_shoohey__84ad9ad88318bf5473ae4816bc48bb5f

"Huh?" She gasped, catching a fleck of snow which graced her ear and raised a brow. "We're too close to the Scardian Ocean and Beijio Badlands for snow... unless I somehow entered the Frosted Lands by mistake..." She cooed, before her ears picked up a loud roar, while her body felt drawn by the surge of power close by:

BastionCon wrote:

Veran continued to roar whilst black and blue lightning struck the environment around him, tracing arcs through the dirt and stone. "RRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" His voice rang with an unearthly distortion, a byproduct of his transformation. The sheer power of his transformation blasted a small crater beneath his feet while the tendrils behind his legs flowed outward. His form was different from his earlier transformation, similar to that of his younger self but still just as powerful.

Hara Village - Page 2 Momohime_oboro_muramasa_drawn_by_3four__fd6d8b0e13dade4b7f888ee5095e8ee0

She blinked. "What ever that was," Momo drew her blade slowly.

Hara Village - Page 2 Momohime_oboro_muramasa_drawn_by_shibairo__7ae5131aa37586bbb515bf62e10845ec

"Sound's like another yokai or demon to add to my belt! Lets go check it out!" Momo smirked, and ran into the woodland, blade drawn! The foliage got more absent the closer she got, but before that, what made her nose twitch and her confusion stir was the scent of burning dead wood. A forest fire? She asked herself, before grinding on her sandals.

Hara Village - Page 2 Momohime_oboro_muramasa_drawn_by_hcho__425583d22f31f33a5486409e472c9f9b

There wasn't much in the manner of cover, but the woman took to a denser growth of trees... and peered out at the large reptile creature belching, and a blue demon radiating extreme levels of power!

BastionCon wrote:
Though he had given his coat to Fubuki, Veran had manifested a similar garb that seemed to fuse with this Devil Trigger. Just as his katana and its scabbard had fused to his left arm, now a true extension of himself. His eyes became a solid cyan and left light trails with each movement, a contrast to the seemingly metallic horns that jutted out of his head. Claws adorned the end of Veran's fingers and toes while the rest of his body became covered in hard scales and chitin. His transformation was complete, and the scar on his back completely faded while in his Devil form.
Hara Village - Page 2 6967f460adb30e69b3b879e50a87e836

The theatrics of Veran's metamorphosis attracted the attention of the Geryon as it turned to face his power....

Hara Village - Page 2 Momohime_oboro_muramasa_drawn_by_tsukii__9a9b6deed663e7bee06977ef43d7296d

Momo observed the pair from her hiding spot, her large brown eyes taking in the 'standoff' between both monsters. What the hell are these demons? I've never encountered any like these before... She silently comments, and continued to observe rather than rush in blindly.
Momohime Busubara
Momohime Busubara
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosaria Thach Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:27 pm

Rosaria Thach wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

Conditions inside the stomach of the beast got worse; not only did it get increasingly hot, but now Rosaria was feeling the stinging acid flowing into the chamber! "No, its beginning to digest me!" She screamed, her struggles increasing, but as the acids splashed and spread across her curvaceous body, she began to suddenly feel sapped. "What... the?" She gasped, trying to conjure ice inside the beast... but wasn't able to. The acids glowed blue... an archaic ring formed around her as she felt very weak and began to fall back into the acid bath!  

Hara Village - Page 2 Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_kowatsu_no_break__4bfc1d8e5d5e14dec9463db37b380248

"What... is this...? I feel... like I'm... being syphoned..." she moaned, the muscles around her splashing more acid upon her body! She recalled hearing of odd giant lizards, Jagras, that were capable of devouring the magic of their prey, before the prey would be in turn digested... but this felt different. She tried to conjure her magic power again... and found she couldn't even feel the flow like she would when drawing out her ice. "What... why?!" she gasped, cringing as she felt the acids against her skin... they were already breaking down her clothes:

Hara Village - Page 2 Rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_alexiel_pixiv6211566__65c37ec5793f49b0a137d765e4686ba5

"Oh Hazoria... I'm going to be digested alive..." she gasped, her left breast fell free, other areas of her outfit ripped and melting off her body as the pressure got more intense! "Ugaaah!" she screamed, her head slipping into another tight chamber, hands trying to pry her head out, the humid air got more intense! "Wh-what the hell?!" She screamed, before the intense heat flared up, the muscles pushing her into the second stomach! Her breasts bobbled and resisted against the sphincter, jiggling in the first stomach, while Rosaria was completely blind in the second stomach! "Two?!" She screamed, the second stomach dripped with acidic fluids as well, but they stung far more intensely! "Oh no, no!!!" She screamed, dropping the dagger, her body squirming, hands trying to push against the stomach wall to keep her in the first one, if that was any better than the second stomach... but her breasts yielded and her chest slipped through the tight wall of flesh, her elbows bending so her hands could no longer push against his flesh! She kicked her legs, her muffled cries in the first stomach were intense and full of agony... her body slowly beginning to frantically kick and splash up acids while it was being pulled into the tighter, hotter chamber!

Upon her chest and head entering the darker, second stomach, the more volatile acids quickly dissolved her habit, her turtleneck melting and burning away, her flesh getting red as she screamed! "LET ME OUUuuuuuut!!" She cried.

He voice only echoed as the creature's movements in combat forced her to slither deeper within the hotter chamber! Dripping hot liquid splattered her body which was forced through the second stomach, being swallowed for a second time within the same creature! "Ughh! D-damn this fowl beast!!" She cried, her long legs squirming within the first stomach yet! She wriggled and writhed, her torn, acid soaked clothing tattering here and there, her curvaceous form slowly but surely, slinking into the second stomach without so much as a struggle! "Noooo!" She cried feeling herself bunched up again- from the outside, the large 'lump' where Rosaria's form bulged out the creature's scales vanished... making room for Rosaria's room mate, whom she only caught a glimpse of before the sphincter closed around her ankles tightly and slurped her into the tighter, hotter, wetter stomach!

Hara Village - Page 2 Decnlmf-5adf444e-a356-4731-be6b-98be61a27494

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!" the Nun screamed, her struggles causing the acids to slosh around her sexy body! She hissed, and gasped. The chamber was too tight... too hot... and rising quickly with acids. She closed her eyes. "Hazoria.... please... allow me to bed a man at least one more time before I am spirited to the Spirit Realm... don't let me diges-! MMMMPH!!!!!" She blew bubbles, eyes wide and terrified once more as the acidic pool flowed over her mouth!!

Outside, the creature let out a hearty belch, and his stomach gurgled loudly with the sounds of digestion...
Rosaria Thach
Rosaria Thach
Private
Private

Miya Ishizu likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Miya Ishizu Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:37 pm

The woman's eyes clenched tight as the creature's tongue probed and played with her curvaceous, meaty body. It got more intense, the pressure, the tighteness, the stench of death and humidity. "Ugh....aah.....!" Miya moaned, her sexy body bulging out the Geryon's neck almost perfectly visible was Miya's features through the layer of the lizard beast's scales. Her feminine form dipping, the bulge vanishing before reappearing as a large, spherical distention in his midsection. As the creature, licked his chops, the swell bobbled and jiggled with her struggles.

Inside, the chamber was dark, the nun's body vanishing from sight with a gurgle... and the fleshy chamber she was inside began to fill heavily with digestive fluids. "Ver...an..." Miya moaned, closing her eyes, the heat and the way her body was compacted within the Geryon made breathing labored and near impossible. She could feel the fluids begin to rise past her face...
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Meat Serpent Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:51 am

Back near the village itself, a red serpent observed the townsfolk even as it hungered. This particular serpent was colloquially known as a 'Meat Serpent'. A creation of arcane sorcery and twisted genetic splicing. Its body was well over one hundred feet long, trailing out of a hole in the ground it called home. The meat serpent grew all its life and bore the markings of its meals on its skin. This one was an older model and possessed several eyes on its head, all of which blinked at different times while they sought out the one it hungered for.

Hara Village - Page 2 Meat_s10

Another odd capability it possessed that made it such a deadly predator was the fact it could absorb the abilities of its meals. So long as it bore the skin patch associated with a particular victim, the meat serpent could harness a portion of that victim's abilities. It could even mimic the voice of particularly lively meals, the tactic it was going to use to draw Fubuki out from the safety of the town.

There in the field, under the cover of trees and brush, it called out to the curvy TIRS agent with a distressed voice only she could hear. "Please help me! It's eating me!" The serpent's mouth released a young woman's voice, a horrific sight if one were to actually witness the sound escaping its maw. This particular serpent had also grown to such lengths thanks to a deadly ability it absorbed early in its life. Once she was close enough, its entire body emitted a dampening field for special powers and could shut down anything she might do to fight back. It could see no weapons on her so the serpent waited patiently for Fubuki to act...
Meat Serpent
Meat Serpent
Recruit
Recruit

Fubuki and Seras Tamer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Fubuki Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:11 am

Fubuki, properly clothed again, and having decided to 'wander away' from the soul of Mikaru inhabiting Masame Shinitase's body as the woman... just was too loud and drunk to deal with than she liked.

She began texting the head office of her findings, of the doomed crew and scientists, of the frogs... and of Veran. She was only slightly buzzed due to Mikaru's insistence, which made the matter of reporting a little easier... but, before then, she thought she could hear someone screaming for help.

Hara Village - Page 2 Degiqpb-d41acc8a-8ce4-4376-879c-bb2e69ad702e

"Hm?" Fubuki hummed, looking up and around the village, sliding her Tenik Mobile Phone into the pocket of her dress. What on Earth was...? She thought, before it started up again! She looked around anxiously, and couldn't see anyone else reacting to the screams. She began to investigate, despite her better judgment, but knew that Mikaru/Masame in her heavily inebriated state wouldn't suffice well as 'back up'. As she found herself getting close to the edge of the village, she found herself slowing her pace. She didn't have a weapon other than the mechanized garrote hidden in her TIRS wrist watch, but she could use a number of other abilities to defend herself. She could hear the screams clearer now, a young girls? Perhaps a teenagers... calling for help and something was eating her! "Hello?" She called out anxiously, looking around in a semi-panicked, semi-alert state! This feels odd... I can sense something... dark, but thats about it... not even the 'fear' of the victim is... wait... She paused, feeling sweat trickle down the back of her neck... feeling as though the voice she was hearing was old for a young girl... she kept seeing a different era, maybe... 200 years ago? She was fetching water from an old well when something shot out in front of her face and she screamed the same phrases she was hearing now....!

She snapped out of her psychic replaying of the event and looked about her with worry! "I can't sense the victim... since she's already dead!" She gasped, and began to look for some high ground! She didn't know what it was that was using that poor girl's voice, but wasn't ready to find out!
Fubuki
Fubuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Seras Tamer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Meat Serpent Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:59 pm

Fubuki wrote:Fubuki, properly clothed again, and having decided to 'wander away' from the soul of Mikaru inhabiting Masame Shinitase's body as the woman... just was too loud and drunk to deal with than she liked.

She began texting the head office of her findings, of the doomed crew and scientists, of the frogs... and of Veran. She was only slightly buzzed due to Mikaru's insistence, which made the matter of reporting a little easier... but, before then, she thought she could hear someone screaming for help.

"Hm?" Fubuki hummed, looking up and around the village, sliding her Tenik Mobile Phone into the pocket of her dress. What on Earth was...? She thought, before it started up again! She looked around anxiously, and couldn't see anyone else reacting to the screams. She began to investigate, despite her better judgment, but knew that Mikaru/Masame in her heavily inebriated state wouldn't suffice well as 'back up'. As she found herself getting close to the edge of the village, she found herself slowing her pace. She didn't have a weapon other than the mechanized garrote hidden in her TIRS wrist watch, but she could use a number of other abilities to defend herself. She could hear the screams clearer now, a young girls? Perhaps a teenagers... calling for help and something was eating her! "Hello?" She called out anxiously, looking around in a semi-panicked, semi-alert state! This feels odd... I can sense something... dark, but thats about it... not even the 'fear' of the victim is... wait... She paused, feeling sweat trickle down the back of her neck... feeling as though the voice she was hearing was old for a young girl... she kept seeing a different era, maybe... 200 years ago? She was fetching water from an old well when something shot out in front of her face and she screamed the same phrases she was hearing now....!

She snapped out of her psychic replaying of the event and looked about her with worry! "I can't sense the victim... since she's already dead!" She gasped, and began to look for some high ground! She didn't know what it was that was using that poor girl's voice, but wasn't ready to find out!

The elder serpent was surprised this voluptuous woman could see through its facade, but that was a trifling matter. She was well within range for any offensive abilities she might possess to be suppressed. Fubuki would be a fine addition to its skin, her beauty would be reflected eternally in the patch where she would be digested. The portion of its body aboveground was striped green from the meals digested, allowing it natural camouflage for this environment.

The underside of its hide was smooth and created no sound as it silently circled the psychic without her knowledge. Now that she was isolated, this was the time to strike. The meat serpent swiftly coiled around Fubuki's feet and ensnared her legs, working its way up her curvy body and pinning her arms to her side. Eyes along the top of serpentine body all stared at Fubuki's large, round backside and bosom while the head continued to steer its up way upward.

It only took a few moments to completely coil around her body, green dress pulled taut against her body while it squeezed just enough to cause discomfort. Its lowered its head full of a dozen blinking eyes to Fubuki's eye level, basking in her fear while preparing to devour her.
Meat Serpent
Meat Serpent
Recruit
Recruit

Fubuki likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Fubuki Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:36 pm

Meat Serpent wrote:
Fubuki wrote:Fubuki, properly clothed again, and having decided to 'wander away' from the soul of Mikaru inhabiting Masame Shinitase's body as the woman... just was too loud and drunk to deal with than she liked.

The elder serpent was surprised this voluptuous woman could see through its facade, but that was a trifling matter. She was well within range for any offensive abilities she might possess to be suppressed. Fubuki would be a fine addition to its skin, her beauty would be reflected eternally in the patch where she would be digested. The portion of its body aboveground was striped green from the meals digested, allowing it natural camouflage for this environment.

The underside of its hide was smooth and created no sound as it silently circled the psychic without her knowledge. Now that she was isolated, this was the time to strike. The meat serpent swiftly coiled around Fubuki's feet and ensnared her legs, working its way up her curvy body and pinning her arms to her side. Eyes along the top of serpentine body all stared at Fubuki's large, round backside and bosom while the head continued to steer its up way upward.

It only took a few moments to completely coil around her body, green dress pulled taut against her body while it squeezed just enough to cause discomfort. Its lowered its head full of a dozen blinking eyes to Fubuki's eye level, basking in her fear while preparing to devour her.

Fubuki felt something rubbing against her ankles, forcing her eyes to the odd texture rubbing against her! "Ah!" She gasped, trying to jump, to use her telekinesis to force jump herself out of its grasp, but was just a tad too slow! "Oof!!" She gasped, bug eyed as she only managed to leap a few feet from the ground before the coils SLAMMED her down! Stunned, she couldn't fight against the large body coiling around her shapely legs! "Shi-shiit! What the hell are you?!" She spat, pushing her palms down on the scales, having rolled onto her ass, but before long, the coils slipped around her wrists, her arms pinned to her sides by a powerful body! "Ughh!!" She groaned, squirming, her dress becoming taut and skin tight against her voluminous figure! She cringed, but winked her eyes open- then shot them fully open as the various eyes began to blink in her face! "What the living hell are you?!!" She shrieked!

She squirmed furiously as the creature stared at her with its many eyes! "You think... I need my arms to pry myself free...?!" She gasped, body glowing green, the area of the wooded land around them swirling with her power as she began to levitate rocks and began to launch them at the snake like creature!

Hara Village - Page 2 Fubuki_one_punch_man_drawn_by_erkaz__sample-7e10bb88a38b0cf47f644531d6cd10ce
Fubuki
Fubuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Meat Serpent Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:57 pm

Fubuki wrote:
Meat Serpent wrote:

Fubuki felt something rubbing against her ankles, forcing her eyes to the odd texture rubbing against her! "Ah!" She gasped, trying to jump, to use her telekinesis to force jump herself out of its grasp, but was just a tad too slow! "Oof!!" She gasped, bug eyed as she only managed to leap a few feet from the ground before the coils SLAMMED her down! Stunned, she couldn't fight against the large body coiling around her shapely legs! "Shi-shiit! What the hell are you?!" She spat, pushing her palms down on the scales, having rolled onto her ass, but before long, the coils slipped around her wrists, her arms pinned to her sides by a powerful body! "Ughh!!" She groaned, squirming, her dress becoming taut and skin tight against her voluminous figure! She cringed, but winked her eyes open- then shot them fully open as the various eyes began to blink in her face! "What the living hell are you?!!" She shrieked!

She squirmed furiously as the creature stared at her with its many eyes! "You think... I need my arms to pry myself free...?!" She gasped, body glowing green, the area of the wooded land around them swirling with her power as she began to levitate rocks and began to launch them at the snake like creature!

Hara Village - Page 2 Fubuki_one_punch_man_drawn_by_erkaz__sample-7e10bb88a38b0cf47f644531d6cd10ce

Wooden shrapnel and stones bombarded the meat serpent just as he was preparing to make a meal of Fubuki. Why weren't her powers being suppressed?! The boneless body of the beast was pierced and blood drawn all along its neck, but it expertly avoided anything aimed for its head by way of foresight granted by one of its many victims across its long lifetime.

Yet this ability wasn't perfect as a large rock clocked it directly in the jaw, causing the fleshy snake to loosen its coils. The pressure on Fubuki's body lessened enough she was able to move her arms though her wide hips and legs remained firmly constricted. It didn't know every surprise the agent had in store as it was soon to learn. Though it was still dazed from the rock slamming into it, the meat serpent opened its jaws wide and tried to engulf her again.

More rocks and sharpened wooden spears then struck its numerous eyes, gouging out several of them and showering the voluptuous woman in blood. It hissed in pain and recoiled back but was still sure to keep its hold on her lower half. Enough was enough as its fangs dripped with a clear venom before the snake lashed out and bit Fubuki's arm, injecting her directly with a power suppressing venom before another rock struck its neck. If the serpent had bones the crushing blow would surely have broken its spine, but the eldritch nature of the beast allowed it to survive albeit in severe pain. Its remaining eyes blinked in rage while warily sizing up its potential prey again.
Meat Serpent
Meat Serpent
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosaria Thach Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:41 am

Miya Ishizu wrote:The woman's eyes clenched tight as the creature's tongue probed and played with her curvaceous, meaty body. It got more intense, the pressure, the tighteness, the stench of death and humidity. "Ugh....aah.....!" Miya moaned, her sexy body bulging out the Geryon's neck almost perfectly visible was Miya's features through the layer of the lizard beast's scales. Her feminine form dipping, the bulge vanishing before reappearing as a large, spherical distention in his midsection. As the creature, licked his chops, the swell bobbled and jiggled with her struggles.

Inside, the chamber was dark, the nun's body vanishing from sight with a gurgle... and the fleshy chamber she was inside began to fill heavily with digestive fluids. "Ver...an..." Miya moaned, closing her eyes, the heat and the way her body was compacted within the Geryon made breathing labored and near impossible. She could feel the fluids begin to rise past her face...

Rosaria all the while was being forced into a tight, immovable ball as the scaly Geryon's second stomach pushed her fetal form into the depths of his intense core. The humidity, the acids which sloshed around her flesh, threatening to melt the poor Hazorian Executioner, were too much! "Nyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She shrieked, her tone almost erotic, not that she would assume she would be heard given her position within the Geryon's body! She tried to wiggle, tried to move, but it was too cramped and the fluids which receded and rose around her, flushing between her bulbous breasts, they float like buoys each time a wave of the digestive muck rolls in! I can hardly breathe... my body is compressing too tightly against my lungs... I... I... She thought darkly, closing her eyes as the intensity of the tingling against her flesh shifted from uncomfortable to painful...!

Groooooooooooooooooan!
Rosaria Thach
Rosaria Thach
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:23 pm

Demonic eyes locked across the clearing as Veran and the Geryon prepared to do battle at full power. Miya and Rosaria could have already digested for all Veran knew so toying with his foe was not an option. The ancient dinosaur unleashed a blizzard of frost and ice spears upon the transformed devil, skewering him in both legs and his left shoulder. Ice also encompassed his body, flash freezing Veran in an ice block that glimmered under the sun.

The Geryon cackled in the form of harsh growl, marching upon his frozen opponent with the intention of finishing him. Footfalls thundered while he marched across the clearing, massive claws on his right hand ready to skewer Veran. He let out a mighty roar as he stabbed through the ice and pierced Veran's demonic torso, lifting him up to lick the blood from his claws. The devil hung limp, crimson dribbling down the Geryon's arm and lapped up a long, leathery tongue.

But now his foe was precisely where he wanted him. Driven by the power of his Devil Trigger, Veran let out a fierce battle cry and drew his blade. With infernal speed and unearthly strength, he cut off gigantic hand to ribbons, claws and all. The Geryon blinked once. Twice in disbelief. How could something so small be so powerful? Fire erupted from the point of his severed limb, courtesy of a digesting Miya granting her power. Veran swatted away the flames while falling to the ground, ripping the broken claw out of his chest with his right hand. The sizeable hole in his torso healed within moments, leaving him none the worse for wear.

Now it was time for the battle to end at last. As the Geryon reared back and threw its flaming stub out to strike Veran, the demon swordsman inhaled and exhaled with a metallic breath. "Now die and plague this world no more! Veran bellowed before disappearing in a flash. He unleashed a flurry of slashes too fast for the naked eye to track, dissecting the Geryon's front body in countless strikes. From head to toe, Veran cleaved through its scales as though they were simple strands of straw, showering the entire area in ancient blood and gore.

Veran delighted in the slaughter, scaly coat flapping in the wind with each sword stroke. Eventually nothing was left of the Geryon's front half, utterly destroyed by the ferocity of Veran's assault. He finished his onslaught by sheathing his blade into the scabbard of his left arm, finally decapitating the bipedal reptile with an X-shaped blow.

Hara Village - Page 2 Bdad40d585861c9d67b00c7927a4176d

Veran wasted no time in reverting to his human form and dug through the tattered body to rescue Miya and Rosaria. He was able to find Miya first, covered in blood and acid but still breathing. He cradled her in his left arm while rooting around for Rosaria. Eventually he found her in the second stomach, outfit nearly melted and skin covered in red splotches, but she was alive as well. "I'm glad you're both okay. Let's get you out of all this blood now." He said to them with a heavy sigh of relief. Just a few seconds longer and Rosaria might have been digested.

He carried them to the shade of a tree at the north of the clearing and set them gently side by side. Using his newly regenerated coat, Veran cleaned their faces and measured their breathing. It was stunted and probably hindered by lingering fluids in their throat. Considering it was their lives at stake, Veran began performing CPR. He pumped Rosaria's chest first and blew sharp breaths into her mouth, noting how soft and full her lips were. Her breasts were also soft beneath his hands, practically begging him to grope them. But he had morals and only touched the nun as required.

He repeated the process Miya, resisting the same urges but slightly enjoying the lip to lip contact nonetheless. In order to keep them warm after they had spat out the lingering acid, Veran wrapped both women in his coat and cradled each in an arm. He propped himself against the tree and simply looked skyward, a triumphant smile on his face.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Giana Loneheart, Regan Blackthorne and Sarah Fortuna like this post

Back to top Go down

Hara Village - Page 2 Empty The 'Regular' Crowd...

Post  Sarah Fortuna Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:58 am

Meanwhile...

Hara Village - Page 2 R

Hara fishing village looked part Beijionese hovel, part Scardian Hovel, with the more 'secured' structures utilized by the foreign merchants on the coast of the Scardian Ocean. A large ship was currently docked. It wasn't modern, more old school sailing vessel common in these waters, but still got the job done. It was moored to the planking of the nearby deck with the 'Inn' and 'Bar' visible for those who just arrived. They looked more than modest, down right downtrodden if you were used to the big cities like Danton, Beijio, Cretu. But for those who've been at sea, who've yearned for 'Terra Firma' for months, they would have appeared like palaces...! Unless, you're from Fenira. Everyone from Fenira is a posh git who'd look a gift horse in the mouth and say it has harsh breath and not enough gold fillin's. Feckin' stuck up bastards the lot of'em, wiv there fancy magic and-

"W-what do you mean...?" gasped a fair maiden with long, wavy, crimson hair. Her large blue eye which was visible from the left side of her face was wide with alarm at the proposition of the nearly 6'7, muscular brute from southern Scardia sneered as he loomed over her beautiful form:

Hara Village - Page 2 De205j9-d3b74b08-ce6d-4689-aa9a-b6699bcd6901

She was 5'6, not very tall... but she had some shapely legs, a curvaceous pair of tits and a very attractive rump worth stroking if you didn't like her modelesque face, her scarlet red hair, her big blue eyes or the freckles which spotted her face and her chest:

Hara Village - Page 2 9d66aafb375c85fd8c13f219ec4d640f

The man smiled. "Ye heard me well.... but let me repeat myself, so we kin have ourselves a proper audience-" the man began, taking a seat on a nearby barrel, looming over her yet! He was massive, muscular, crow's feet and soft brown eyes. He smiled confidently, but you wouldn't know why- the real reason why. "-I hear from the barman, the only way to take ye across the way into one of them lousy beds at the inn is if I beat ye in an arm wrestlin' match. I think to meself, he's got to be havin' a go at me expense." He explained.

Hara Village - Page 2 JnEB_ss8qAurLDyGaof6X2_326qg9BFMz49n--XG93A

She didn't seem to be too opposed the second time he spoke about the proposition. She actually smiled.

Hara Village - Page 2 1616852155_skrinshot-27-03-2021-18_33_44

"So that's how a gentleman courts a lady these days? And a man of your age looks like he'd be a bit more sweet on a gal like me~" She toyed with him, as she walked up to a stool and leaned against it:

Hara Village - Page 2 Pqgsd2qejlf71

"Aye, you heard right. I'll sleep with any man who can take this Feniran hand and impress me with it~" She cooed. "But I don't just wrestle for free... you're definitely new to the tide around here if ya think that." She cooed, and the man smirked.

"Ah yes, e'ry whore has her price-" he began, taunting her back with a smile, causing a slight roar of 'oohs' from his crew.

She didn't seem bothered by the words, as she walks up to him and leans against his back, arm around his neck lazily while the other landed on his crotch1:

Hara Village - Page 2 QGFGkJKgYDOATsLFWprPB7J860tMt86xSJATiQjC

"That be my security, love~" She cooed into his ear softly, twirling his moustache with her right hand's index and middle finger as she slid her buxom frame against his back, her crotch against his ass as she slid her left hand around the swell of his inner thighs! "For when ya bleat like a little lamb when I kick yer arse~" She whispered into his ear, causing him to lose his cool! She backed off as he swung his arms aloft, the barrel falling beneath him, rolling as he turned to her, now feeling his pride at stake- like a typical lower class Scardian:

"Name yer price, wench!!" He spat angrily.

She smirked, taking a few steps back towards the bar, sitting down in a seat, crossing her lovely, shapely legs and using one of her boots to stop the rolling barrel. She raises her half-glass of Feniran red, and smirks with her eyes closed.

Hara Village - Page 2 Miss-fortune-lol-4k-wallpaper-3840x2400

"For a single match, no hard feelings, no strings attached, I'll go no lower than your 'cut'." she began, taking a sip, reopening those deep, azure eyes. "You're a Scardian merchant sailor, the captain of the big ship outside? I can tell by your dress. What you've made for your delivery here? I want it. All of it. Nothing more, nothing less- or you can walk out of here, tail between your legs, hurt pride and a cold bed~" She hummed.

"I'll even make it easy for ya," she began, raising her left arm. "I'm a righty."

There was a silence in the room, as the barman began to swiftly clean a counter...

The crew of his ship gathered round, as they made a big spectacle of it. Roaring, cheering, jeering as both man and woman met face to face across the table.

"Heh, watch boys, when I break this harlot's wrist it'll be drinks on me!" Roared the black bearded man- causing an uproar of cheers from his crew. She smiled and replied back: "With what money? Their cut? Such a bastard to deny your crew their due recompense~"

There was a booing and groans from some of the crew, but the regulars chuckled as she smiled at the oblivious captain. She had her arm raised, and he his. The cheering continued, the crew rooting for their captain. The captain squeezed her hand tight, and smirked. "That's what its gonna feel like when I get inside ya..." he taunted. She continued to smile, their conversation masked by the cheers. She then... let her eyes go sharply lidded. "You have no idea how tight my cunt really is. Just F.Y.I.... this is only an ounce of what it feels like wedged inside me~" She purred back:

-CRUNCH!

Hara Village - Page 2 Dceur5e-c8897a19-0960-4433-92e7-4d23c18dd24b

Her firm, ironclad grip clenched his hand tight enough you could hear the bones snapping in his left hand's fingers! He wasn't expecting her strength by the looks of it, as she slammed the arm almost down to the table!

"WHAT THE HELL?!" shouts the captain, eyes wide, his teeth clenched tight as he grips the table, doing what he could to keep his left wrist from snapping!

"What? Don't fancy it rough, Cap'n? Need me to go easier on ya?" The red head asked as she sneers down at the man. She loosened her arm, allowing him to push her back a little. "Wouldn't want to disgrace ya in front of your men now!" She cackled as the crowd began to roar.

"WHAT MANNER OF SHE DEVILRY-?!" He spat, sweating as he tried to push his arm back. "HOW THE HELL KIN A FENIRAN....?!" He gasped, panting, trying to push back her solid hold!

She chuckled. "What? I'm using my Feniran hand!" she cooed over the cheering, letting her wrist almost touch the table, his weight on her arm as he desperately tried to take advantage of her feint! She smirked. "My mum's from Fenira, but my Pa..." she then gripped his hand tighter, making his fingers white as she then slammed his arm across the table, and half knocked the taller, muscular man from his seat! "Is from North Scardia, where I was born and bred!" She spat, and with the captain's defeat, the cheering seized almost immediately save for the 'regular' crowd.

The captain winced, and glanced up at the woman with a snarl. "Ya cheatin' wench!" he spat.

She raised her arms, hands open. "Hey, fair's fair. I did nothing but use my strength to overcome yours. You just didn't see me play into your mind, you lost your dick before you even stepped up to the plate boyo." she said in a semi-haughty manner. That be her mum's side...

He grumbled, and got up to leave. "I'll take my business elsewhere!"

He stormed past her-

-click.

Hara Village - Page 2 Dcet6qa-9e0a091d-1bf1-44cf-8a29-c3c49984622b

-he paused as he felt the three barreled shot-pistol against his ribs. She leaned up against him. "-then take it elsewhere. But, as the... manageress of this fine, 'tetanus free' palace of weather-beaten planks and rusty bolts, I insist... you pay me... my. Due. Recompense~" she purred, patting his shoulder with her free hand.

The bar went deadly silent, as the crew looked ready to retaliate, when the barman and a few of the other patrons made it clear that acting rashly wouldn't be in their best interest- given they were better equipped and ready to defend 'red' here before any of them could raise a hand.

"Yer a crazy harlot red..." the captain replied.

She smiled. "Ah, the first real compliment you gave me. I think I'm in love." she teased. "Now, be a good boy, I'd imagine you wouldn't like to see what three buckshot shells at close range looks like. Especially when it empties your belly of your 'jiggly bits'." She cooed.

"Heh... yer jiggly bits ain't worth what I give ya..." he grunts, reaching slowly into his coat and tossed an envelope with 'Captain P' on it across the table they dueled on.

She smiled. "See? No hard feelings." she cooed, jumping up and pecking his cheek before pushing him towards the door.

The other men began to gather round their captain, who looked back with revenge in his eyes. He'd seen her before...

She collected the envelope, and counted the cash with a grin. Nice haul~ She hummed to herself, before glancing over her shoulder and leaned over, to give the leaving crew a show:

Hara Village - Page 2 88623658_p0

"Any... other takers?~" She purrs, wiggling her lovely, curvy rump in a taunting and haughty sass.

The men shook their heads as her people cat called and booed the leaving crew and captain who buggered off.

"Yes? No? ...Didn't think so~" She cooed, and stood back up.

Sarah Leigh Fortuna, the daughter of Scardian Nobility and a hell of a Sea Captain sat with her boots up on the table, as she counted the booty she obtained from that Scardian Merchant oaf when he didn't realize it1.

"The crew's gonna lynch that poor bastard, when he realizes he lost more than his cut of his delivery. They'll absolutely eat him alive..." she says out loud, and tossed a couple thousand Gilex to the barman, Geller, for backing her up. "Stupid bastard looked familiar though... hope he wasn't one of 'Daddy's men... that be a helluva reunion..." she sighed rolling her big blue eyes, pushing back the crimson curtain of hair obscuring her right eye. Sarah was a pirate, and former member of the Wolves of Cretu- a notorious gang of outlaws and thieves that operated in the Scardian highlands. You may have noticed then she was nowhere near Scardia, nor was she properly on the water for a pirate. Well, a year or so ago when she cut ties with the Cretu group, she ended up beaching her father's rickety old merchant ship upon these shores close to Beijio. She built the deck and pub from the ruins, and the remainder of the 'Regular Crew' began to morph into the 'regular crowd' which was the playful name of the establishment they were in. Given the proximity to a nearby popular beach, Sarah was also a lifeguard...:

Hara Village - Page 2 Bd6c0438d590ad7f11c891524e0433be

Still, without a boat, she was quite literally 'a fish out of water', on this stretch of high desert and coastline within miles of Beijio City proper. Still... the simple life had its little pleasures. She continued to thumb through the Gilex she stole, to pass the time...
Sarah Fortuna
Sarah Fortuna
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:36 pm

Internal soundtrack…

Check…

Wait what.  Hang’em high, that can’t be gooaawwddd.

Sorry it’s a little hard to speak when you have a noose around your neck, choking the life out of you.  But wait there’s more…

If you order in the next ten minutes we’ll throw in the prelude of how I got this noose around my neck.  But that’s not all…

Use your credit cards to pay extra and we’ll toss in the feisty finish as a bonus chapter.

And if you buy in bulk…

Oh shit that’s going to leave a mark.

Hara Village - Page 2 2Q==

OUCH… You know that old joke about a long drop with a sudden stop, well that drop.. Not so long, and the stop.  Oohh that’s a little jerk even with a clean break.

I’m pretty sure my eyes rolled back into my head as I heard the telltale snapping of my ever so often broken neck.  Well ever so often enough that I can count more than one occurrence of sudden stop neck pops…  and that sounds like a Mtr. Uts brand lollipop.  

And we’ll throw in the Sudden Stop Neckpops for free!!!!

I’m going to have one hell of a stiff neck when this is over.

So how did a nice guy like me end up noosed to the yard arm of a pirate ship.  Well not so funny story.  Primarily involving being shipwrecked and marooned on a hunk of an asteroid halfway to a galaxy far far away.  More the point though never trust a shifty eyed space merchant trying to sell you Parqul Snell Fruits… And before you ask, no they are nothing like Heckeldreks.  They’re more like regurgitated solidified and deep fried Graboid puke.  Hehe Or so I came to learn after the fact.

Anyway I end up back here on a broken wreck of a ship barely sailing, more like sinking with the speed of a hot air balloon, when this pirate ship comes out of nowhere, well over the horizon really.  And I find myself surrounded by this ugly crew of left wing pirate types and the next thing I know I’m being made to walk the yardarm.  Oh no not the plank, they wanted to hang me and watch my feet kick while I dangled and choked to death if my neck didn’t snap clean through.  Jokes on them, my neck did snap just like a Sudden Stop Neckpop when you first opened one up.  

Now then before their lumpy but muscular captain nudged me off the yardarm I gave him a bit of advice.  He’d wished he hadn’t pushed me off the yardarm and might instead want my help sometime.  He laughed roariously and glared down at me as I hung there swinging.  Bastard left me hanging for six hours before he stormed back onto the deck of his ship like a whipped dog in a fury with his crew half laughing behind his back at him.  He was fuming and my neck was getting redder and more rashed by the minute.  But I was alive, not kicking, just trying not to laugh while choking.

I kicked my shoe off and it hit him straight in the face as he looked up I hooked my hands under the noose pulling myself up enough to speak though my voice was a bit choked up from strangling around for six hours or so.

So how about it, you ready for my help.  Or should I just hang around until your day improves.

He snarled something obscene up at me and continued to ignore me until he realized his pockets were empty, and then it hit him.  He was going to be joining me from the yardarm and he didn’t think his neck would be quite so sturdy as mine.  His big lug of a head had a sudden idea, if my neck was so strong maybe my arms were stronger than a scardians.

And that’s how I found myself being pushed back into the Red Breasted Robin’s Nest practically at cutlass point, but not so much.

“Arrrgh you bleed bar wench I want a rematch for my gilex, and this here scrawny thing is going to be the one doing the arm wrasslin with ya.  Get your harlot arse over here and put it up for grabs.  I still plan on taking your she-devil arse and my gilex all in one go.”

What an asshole.  I was still rubbing my neck where the rope had ripped it raw and probably cut into my artitires at some point in the few hours.  

Hara Village - Page 2 7t2js4wepk5a

Hara Village - Page 2 C6b404bbb2053f3f3b5a722fc6343fae--male-anime-characters-anime-male

Well I was being shoved into the place if I wanted to or not.  So I pulled my coat off and dropped back relaxing on the nearest seat.  A slightly chewed coffee stirrer between my fingers halfway to my lips as I pushed the noose’s cut end over my shoulder.  The Captain didn’t seem to want me to forget how easily he hung me once before.  A reminded to win his gilex back and more.  So I decided I'd wait and see how things turned out, that and the damn noose was chaffing my stretched neck something fierce.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Random Mobs and Sarah Fortuna like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Fortuna Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:59 pm

Sarah was still counting the cash when the big, somewhat familiar brute and his less familiar and more her size companion entered through the bar's doors. She gave him a cursory glance, smiling at the new face, before returning to her counting. "Well that's a new one. I never knew it be the nature of a Scardian to ask someone to fight their battles for them." she began, softly, still counting out the cash to divvy out to her crew. "...just for that, I really am going to ignore you." She says to the Captain, who began to complain and then she glanced up at him. "You know...? That's the thing about being a pirate-" she says lifting up her shot-pistol with her right hand. "I can kill you... and keep your dough. In fact, there's not much keeping me from killing you other than I'd hate to pick up whats left of your sorry arse after I pull the trigger." She explained, before lowering the weapon onto the table, and returning to her count. "You know where the exit is I take it? Do I need to shake my ass again? You'll have to pay to see that again..." Sarah mumbles, before glancing up at the younger looking model. "Noose-Lad can stay if he wants, by the Gods he looks like he could use a drink. As for wrestlin? I'm not in the mood... come back another day, when you feel like actually earning your money back with your own strength than having to rely on others. Its different if people want to help you because they want to, but Noose-Lad?" She paused, glancing up at him with lidded eyes. "You really want to help this douche bag?" She purred.
Sarah Fortuna
Sarah Fortuna
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:33 pm

Well to be fair...

I grin as I slip the coffee stirrer into my mouth nibbling down on it looking the pirate version of Red Sonya over.  

This arm wrasslin thing might be interesting, I've never tested my meager strength against a pirate before.  Besides you could say I kind of volunteered for at least one round of it for the fugly chump over there anyway.

A fugly chump I might add who was wisely keeping his big gaping hole of a mouth shut verbally at least, because he knew he was out gunned, and out numbered by the Pirate version of Red Sonya here.  And if he wanted even a scrap of his dough back he'd have to let me help him to get it.  But that didn't stop him from turning scarlet and pissed off.

Now I'm a man of my word, and if I say I'm going to do something, well I'll be damned and dead a dozen times over before I renege on my word.  And probably not even that would stop me from keeping it.

I keep trying to avoid making red themed nickname jokes here but I keep running into a brick wall every time I try not too.  See just did it again there with brick, seeing as most are commonly red.  Ugh bad jokes, period, and not the red flowing kind either.  Anyway I'm chewing on the end of my coffee stirrer as I shoot a look to fugly daring him to open his big chunk mouth and interfere.   Smartly for a lug he doesn't but he's clearly pissed off with every word I speak.  And you know since I'm such a nice guy and an amazingly mature adult.  I'm about to lay in a few more cheap shots under the belt to make him loose his shit, or not.  Cause he knows if he opens his mouth he's in deep shit all that missing cash of the crews and what not.

I said I would represent him in this matter seeing as I'm...  something of a impressionist when it comes to doing the impossible.  He knows there is no one who can do what I do, he's a big enough man to know when a task requires the skills of is betters.
Which is why he agreed to put his ship on the line for his cut of their take, and you know all the rest.

Now to be honest he didn't tell me he loss the crews share of the gilex, or even that he was out matched with ease, I mean I can read minds, I'm just usually too lazy to bother with it.  But come on my neck was burning from the rope burn and it's slow tear through my neck.  That shit hurts.  It's like giving birth to a fully grown elephant, or taking your refrigerator for a walk along the beach...  

Don't ask...

On either account!

I mean unless you don't think you have what it take to pull the arm of a scrawny bloke like me off... Hell Anne Bonny would've jumped at such an insinuation of frailty and weakness.  But than again I guess not all fiery haired pirate chicks are of equal caliber.

Add in one shit eating grin of a smirk and one doubly pissed off pirate captain near ruin mutiny and death.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Sarah Fortuna likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Fortuna Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:11 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:Well to be fair...

I grin as I slip the coffee stirrer into my mouth nibbling down on it looking the pirate version of Red Sonya over.  

This arm wrasslin thing might be interesting, I've never tested my meager strength against a pirate before.  Besides you could say I kind of volunteered for at least one round of it for the fugly chump over there anyway.

A fugly chump I might add who was wisely keeping his big gaping hole of a mouth shut verbally at least, because he knew he was out gunned, and out numbered by the Pirate version of Red Sonya here.  And if he wanted even a scrap of his dough back he'd have to let me help him to get it.  But that didn't stop him from turning scarlet and pissed off.

Now I'm a man of my word, and if I say I'm going to do something, well I'll be damned and dead a dozen times over before I renege on my word.  And probably not even that would stop me from keeping it.

I keep trying to avoid making red themed nickname jokes here but I keep running into a brick wall every time I try not too.  See just did it again there with brick, seeing as most are commonly red.  Ugh bad jokes, period, and not the red flowing kind either.  Anyway I'm chewing on the end of my coffee stirrer as I shoot a look to fugly daring him to open his big chunk mouth and interfere.   Smartly for a lug he doesn't but he's clearly pissed off with every word I speak.  And you know since I'm such a nice guy and an amazingly mature adult.  I'm about to lay in a few more cheap shots under the belt to make him loose his shit, or not.  Cause he knows if he opens his mouth he's in deep shit all that missing cash of the crews and what not.

I said I would represent him in this matter seeing as I'm...  something of a impressionist when it comes to doing the impossible.  He knows there is no one who can do what I do, he's a big enough man to know when a task requires the skills of is betters.
Which is why he agreed to put his ship on the line for his cut of their take, and you know all the rest.

Now to be honest he didn't tell me he loss the crews share of the gilex, or even that he was out matched with ease, I mean I can read minds, I'm just usually too lazy to bother with it.  But come on my neck was burning from the rope burn and it's slow tear through my neck.  That shit hurts.  It's like giving birth to a fully grown elephant, or taking your refrigerator for a walk along the beach...  

Don't ask...

On either account!

I mean unless you don't think you have what it take to pull the arm of a scrawny bloke like me off... Hell Anne Bonny would've jumped at such an insinuation of frailty and weakness.  But than again I guess not all fiery haired pirate chicks are of equal caliber.

Add in one shit eating grin of a smirk and one doubly pissed off pirate captain near ruin mutiny and death.

She glanced up at the more appealing man and smirked. "Nah, don't really feel like it~" She winked, going back to her count. "Though, perhaps if it were just us I might consider it." She playfully propositioned back. "For all I know, I could be falling into a trap, and Captain Peckerhead here will just put a slug between these pretty blue eyes whilst I've got my guard down. Am I wrong, Captain? Your finger is twitching." She says, nodding to his hand which was uncomfortably flexing the thumb, and indication he was preparing to quickly ease back the hammer of his revolver tucked behind his belt and perhaps even shoot through the handsome one if he had to, to get one between her lovely forehead. "So no, I'll pass. Unlike him, I don't give in to the petty honor B.S. I know what I am, and if I was ashamed I'd have repented for it years ago." She cooed, folding her arms under her bosom and crossed her legs, now propped up on the handsome one's lap under the table. "Show me a fun trick, and I'll consider warming your bed instead 'ansom~" she winked.
Sarah Fortuna
Sarah Fortuna
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:41 pm

Turning tricks, what am I a fucking hooker.  Oh joy, I had just about had it with being the happy sport in fate's bastard game of kill-a-chap, I’d been playing most of my existence…  Well for the moment anyway, and I had a feeling there was only one trick this pony could do that would get not just a rise but a satisfactory conclusion to this pirate shindig.

Mighty fine shindig…

Yeah I was looking to cause just a little ruckus, with the pirate captain.  I mean I do owe him for hanging me.  And to be fair he only killed me once, so kicking his ass would suffice, it’s not like he was a lizardman or anything…

Although he did kind of look like one from the top down view.  Dammit now I want a Mountain Dew.  And they just don’t have the right stuff here.  God I’m rolling my eyes at all of this, I swear it feels like my day to day life is a bit too forced at times.  But hey you know sometimes you just have to grab the bull by his balls and yank…

Well who the hell wants to get run through by a horn, what are you fucking stupid, trust me!  That getting impaled shit over fucking rated.  Instead I like taking ballsy chances… Oh bad pun.

A fun trick huh?  No matter what happens next no interruptions Kay!

I said with a deliberate wink to the Red one.  Ohhhh.  This is going to hurt!

Alright double or nothing Popeye.  I’ll pay you everything she took twice over, if you can shoot me dead right here.  Hell I’ll let you use every shot you have in your gun.  But when you lose and you will,you walk out of here, get on your ship and sail away never looking back.

For effect I reached down and slid my hand across the well placed foot and leg on my lap, then pulled it up holding a bag of clinking coins.  Setting it on the table never letting it go.  I nodded to it, bet somebody is wondering just where I pulled that bag of coins out from right,  wait for it… wait for it.  

But if you ding my shades, so help me, I swear to!

Bang thud! Snap, goes my neck straight back as I take a bullet to the head,

I swear to…

I swear to…

I swear to…

I swear to…

I swear to…

I swear to…

I swear to…

Bang, bang, bang bangity bang bang.  Thud, smack, kablam, kapow.

Seriously how many bullets do you have in that gun?

You would think by now, he would be tired of shooting me in the face and not seeing my brains splatter all over the place.  In fact you would think my face would be swiss cheese right now.  And I warned about dinging my sunglasses, and he keeps shooting me straight in the shades.  Dick!  To be fair… they are heavy and pretty much indestructible.  I mean what kind of an ashole makes 400 pound sunglas…  Oh wait, that would be me!  As I look down at the pile of crushed bullets rolling around the table top.  Well Popeye was getting even more pissed. He checked his gun and leveled it one last time at my head.

If there is even one scratch on my shades, you are going to wish that your gods weren’t.

And the rude ass bitch shot me between the eyes just above the rim of my shades.  Guess he got tired of using my sunglasses as a backboard for his bricklaying shots.  My head snapped back good and hard that time.  And he laughed as I finally stopped bouncing back from his shots… to my face!  I wasn’t pissed just yet!

He walked over continuing to laugh as he placed his hand on my bag of coins.  Knocking my hand away as it flopped off the bag catching the draw string mid flop.  He stuck his hand in grinning as he lifted the coins out letting them slip through his fingers to fall back into the bag.  Then he stuck his hand in once again to repeat the process.  Wait for it…

What? I called him Popeye. I had to do the laugh.  I got to hand it to him… that’s one hell of a joke…  Applause… oh… right bear trap in a bag… hand… not clapping for that.   But he certainly was howling from the pain of having his hand clipped off.

I raised my head up as the bag, bear trap and coins all coiled together and retracted onto my hand turning into a glove of chains and rings.

Hara Village - Page 2 HTB1TiYlVCrqK1RjSZK9q6xyypXa0

I warn..

I raised my hand as I was about to speak my finger up like I was going to make a point to the idiot rising to my feet, but honestly...  He was in no condition to listen even had I finished that statement.  I shook my head and took off my shades looking them over.  The scowl on my face deepening as I noticed impossibly… a scratch on the edge of my shades.

Setting them down gently onto the table, to make sure they didn’t tip it over.   I grabbed Popeye the handy sailor boy and gripped his head clenching his hair tightly in my hand as I did.  I whispered into his ear too softly to be heard, it was lost but the point was going to be well and thoroughly understood in just a moment.

Slam, slam, I drove his face straight down onto the table, which didn’t even wiggle with my shader weighing it down.

I warned you about my sunglasses asshole!

SLAM!  Crunch, squish… eeewww brain matter, I pulled his head back up, his body suddenly limp.  Shit…. I got idiot all over my shades.  Ughhh, that’s worse than the scratch.  But I do the courteous thing, I walk his limp dead caved in face body to the door and hurl it out toward the pirate ship.  Fuck it, not my problem… yet!  I walk back and sit back down at the table, my gloved hand spotlessly clean,  Krafay you blood sucking whore.  He’ll do anything to get even a smidgen of freedom I swear.  I picked up my shades and looked at them once again, shaking my head as the gross remains of the now dead pirate captain slipped off them.

And I told him not to ding my shades.  Seriously idiot isn’t so easy to clean off of them.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Sarah Fortuna likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next