Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hara Village

+17
Dr. Francine Cavanaugh
Jac Caligo
Sylica D'Lyren
Nilfara the Fortunate
Greedo Haracha
Erza
Yuja the Red
Nekkittan
Crisis Rocan
Sarah Fortuna
Fubuki
Meat Serpent
Momohime Busubara
Rosaria Thach
Masame Shinitase
BastionCon
Miya Ishizu
21 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Hara Village - Page 6 Empty Re: Hara Village

Post  Dr. Francine Cavanaugh Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:29 am

Masame Shinitase wrote:While everything was happening...

...Masame or... Mikaru as Masame? She herself wasn't fully sure yet, stumbled into the local bar and had a few drinks with Fubuki till the woman up and left. She was calling her subordinate a 'lightweight' when her eyes flashed and she thought she saw a ghost. "No... can't be..." she muttered under her breath, and stumbled out of the bar, following the red haired woman.

15 minutes pass...
She follows the woman, noting the familiar labcoat, the long red hair. She thought she perished at the convoy, but could it be her? Certainly looked that way from behind... The TIRS Captain made her way over to the docks, and when she finally found an opening, took it!

"Hold it!" She called out, grabbing the tall woman's shoulder, turning her around. She thought at first she was an imposter... but Masame's stern glance mellowed out to amazement, as she instead stared into the face of the Lieutenant Commander! "Doctor Cavanaugh! You're... alive!" She gasped. There were many questions that needed to be answered...

Back to the present... some time later...

The two sat by the dock, sheltered in a fishing shack erected to keep the sun off the fisherman's backs. She held a hot can of Beijionese Coffee in one hand, and offered the other to the Lieutenant Commander, Francine Cavanaugh. "How'd the hell you survive? After Dr. Flora was killed, I figured you may have been yourself. You weren't equipped for combat, yet... here you are." She began, taking a sip to help kill the buzz. "I was hoping you were here with the Madam Secretary..." she sighed.

The woman she referred to was the Tri-Continental Trust's Secretary of Defence, Tatyana Honorwind:

Hara Village - Page 6 Secretary_of_Defense_Tatyana_Honorwind

She was the one of the leading politicians in the TCT, the loose form of unified government between the continents of Gailden, Scardia and Rolan, and in charge of much of the Allied Defense Network, the unified military force which protects the interests of the TCT. The woman was the voice of the military and the brain behind its operations. As of recent, she and Vice President Tenik were discussing matters to handle the rise of monster attacks, the demonic invasion being kept mostly under wraps, and the appearance of this Void Dragon in the Galideno region of Gailden. Madam Secretary Honorwind was also with the convoy... but due to the number of civilians present, she couldn't express her remorse and only hoped she escaped safely as well...

"Seeing you gave me hope that Madam Secretary Honorwind yet lives. Please... tell me how you survived, Doctor...?" Masame turned briskly to Fran, looking evenly into the woman's large green eyes.  

Hara Village - Page 6 Unknown

An ADN soldier and Chief Scientist, Lieutenant Commander Francine Veronica Cavanaugh was quite the famous individual within the Allied Defense Network's Research and Development wing. In the top ten of Department A, which was the R&D department responsible on cranking out new technology and weapons for the ADN of which were top priority. She was a half Leprechaun, but still only 23 years old, making her rather young and highly intelligent in her field. She was also tall, tanned, and sexy as hell! Not that has to do anything with science, ahem.

Fran shook her head, her bright green eyes falling from the can to her labcoat, still stained with blood and sweat. "Remember," she began, and pulled away the labcoat to reveal the weapon she had hidden under the flap:

Hara Village - Page 6 ADN_Orion_Rifle_2_Patrol_Grenade_Stock_Sight

"I am a Lieutenant Commander for a reason, it didn't come with my Doctorate." she explained, before shrugging. "Also helps our team were equipped with these M57's as opposed to the M82's, had we...? I'm not sure if anyone could have survived." She sighed. She glanced up and began to regale the TIRS captain of her story.

"Several of those frog monsters were set loose. I saw the Secretary of Defence's vehicle speed over the hill, but I found the 4x4 she was in derelict and empty much later. Sargent Tasha was with me, so was Private Sun and Private Thorneblade. We were lucky we managed to get out of that truck before they flipped it, and it was thanks to our marksmanship and these new Orion 2's we managed to slip far enough away."

GULP!
GULP!
GULP!

"However..."

"The ladies didn't make it. I took Tasha's gun and managed to blow the bastards away. I returned to the convoy, but saw only those bastardized frogs roaming about! And I like frogs too...!"

Francine was thoroughly surprised to see Captain Shinitase of the TIRS standing before her, so she supposed there could have been other survivors from the convoy. "I thought everyone died, so instead of trying to play a hero who was too late to the party, I decided it was best to head to the nearest village. I came across the Secretary's vehicle, as I said not too long after that. Those frog things were everywhere, and the top of the 4x4 looked like it had been chewed off or splashed with corrosive acid. No bodies either..." she sighed, but then tried to smile. "Still... if we're both here, there's a chance she yet lives." She offered with a small smile.
Dr. Francine Cavanaugh
Dr. Francine Cavanaugh
Recruit
Recruit

Masame Shinitase likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Masame Shinitase Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:45 pm

Masame nodded. "I see... well, then, there may still be a chance Madam Secretary is still alive, however slim..." She sighed, rubbing her head. "Gods... I feel like I keep shifting between different monitors in my head. Here I am, myself, next minute my ancestor... its frustrating." She sighed, before glancing back to Fran with a smile. "Well, in either case, I'm glad you're alive Doctor, er Lieutenant Commander." Masame took a sip of her coffee, and then looked over to an approaching ship with Feniran colors, which wasn't too odd. She then glanced back to the Lt Cmdr.. "Heh, if I had one of those guns I'd have faired better than I did. I was rescued by Agent Fubuki and a handsome, er, a stranger." She coughed. "I lost my weapon, so I feel like I've been useless since."
Masame Shinitase
Masame Shinitase
Recruit
Recruit

Dr. Francine Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Francine Cavanaugh Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:21 am

Masame Shinitase wrote:Masame nodded. "I see... well, then, there may still be a chance Madam Secretary is still alive, however slim..." She sighed, rubbing her head. "Gods... I feel like I keep shifting between different monitors in my head. Here I am, myself, next minute my ancestor... its frustrating." She sighed, before glancing back to Fran with a smile. "Well, in either case, I'm glad you're alive Doctor, er Lieutenant Commander." Masame took a sip of her coffee, and then looked over to an approaching ship with Feniran colors, which wasn't too odd. She then glanced back to the Lt Cmdr.. "Heh, if I had one of those guns I'd have faired better than I did. I was rescued by Agent Fubuki and a handsome, er, a stranger." She coughed. "I lost my weapon, so I feel like I've been useless since."

"Please, just call me Doctor. We're not around the brass, I don't mind." She began, before holding her chin, pondering outloud: "Huh... so your ancestor's soul is connecting with you from the spirit realm huh? Maybe its because you both share a similar genetic code? I mean, beyond being related, I'm saying is your body is almost exactly identical to hers, in theory... eh, I won't bore you on the theoretics of my hypothesis. You're still you from what I see, which is at least a sign its not malicious possession." Dr. Frankie explained, before listening to Masame's case, and the fact she's unarmed.

To this, the Lieutenant Commander yanked out her personal sidearm:

Hara Village - Page 6 Kanine_Elite_Fran_2.5

"Here, you can use this till we get back to the city. Don't lose it, its my favorite." She chuckled, handing her magazines for it as well. She looked away and towards the setting sun... then her eyes widened.

"Woah woah," she began, turning to the Captain. "Excuse me?! Handsome stranger? What the hell are you not talking about Masa?! Spill, I need to know, NOW!" Shouted the Doctor!
Dr. Francine Cavanaugh
Dr. Francine Cavanaugh
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Krill Hoppeesonn Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:37 am

Krill was walkin' along, his booties trudging up dirt as he neared his old home... but the large frog yokai wasn't going to return to that miserable swamp! Krill Hoppeesonn (Son of Hoppee- a semi common Frogman name- but his father wasn't named Hoppee...), was a mentally deficient creature who had taken many blows to his skull that his left eye sometimes drifted far more to the left than it should. Though not all that bright, he could provide for himself, and even in spite of his ill begotten lack of 'smarts' from taking a serious fall some years back, he was happy with himself.

He was a 'viking' after all. Whats a viking? He is! That's what! That is how he saw himself since the fall anyway.

Sylica D'Lyren wrote:
After some time searching, she came up empty. "Dammit, I lost him!" She screamed, slamming her balled up fist into a nearby dead tree trunk! She panted, sweat rolling down her smooth and soft lavender skin. She snapped her silvery hair from her eyes, her high ponytail swaying left and right as her amethyst orbs scanned the village as well. "Dammit... the market's aught to be closed now too. I guess I may as well look for that inn... damn it, I hate it! Even when I didn't want to, I ended up following that ugly man's advice anyway, fuuuck!" She shrieked, kicking the trunk with her purple leather thigh boot's toe. She sighed... and began making her way back to the depths of the village once more.

He was passing a unique looking elf when he was entering the village and nodded to her. "Good ah'mornin' to ya!" It was practically evening. He says this in a 'gaspy' kind of tone, which half croaked and gurgled thanks to his bull-frog throat rippling as he spoke and sputtered saliva. "The feesh are'ah GOOT in Hara! HA!" he laughed, and... thankfully continued to walk away from poor Sylica as he sauntered off to look for not 'feesh' or 'fish' but MEAD or any alcohol.

He entered the pub not too long after his meeting with Sylica, and took a seat, blinking, waiting to be served. Uh, ribbit.
Krill Hoppeesonn
Krill Hoppeesonn
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Aneya Fiorayne Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:19 am

Masame Shinitase wrote:Masame took a sip of her coffee, and then looked over to an approaching ship with Feniran colors, which wasn't too odd...

The salty sea waked as the large, imposing sailing vessel approached the docks of Hara Village:

It was the personal ship of Major Votti Palestrider, a high ranking member of Gilded Tree- the military organization that now ruled over Fenira since its destruction of the Council of Magi several months ago. The large crimson sails with the older order's gilded symbols still remained, but they were in the process of transition. The ship wasn't outfitted like the more modern ships in Gilded Tree's arsenal:

...But it did the job.

"Allow me, Major!" Cried out a woman with short dark hair, large purple eyes and a cocky smile. The woman's curvaceous body was clad in the uniform of a Gilded Tree officer, with only the color black missing from the usual white gold and black colors, it wasn't too uncommon for Gilded Tree officers to personalize themselves a little more. She was wearing a small red cape with gold trim over her red and gold uniform with a silver breast plate hugging her chest, with a pair of skin tight white tights squeezing her supple and rather eye-catching derrière:

Hara Village - Page 6 Fiorayne_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_nuezou__be1d4b376005da79bb6cb857ec84272b

"I believe it is safe, Major." This woman replied as she stood at the base of the gangplank, looking over her shoulder with a cocky smirk. She was also wearing a pair of thighboots that clanked as she walked across the wooden deck, her hand resting upon the pommel of her rapier. "Kind of a sad harbor to be docking at, don't you think, Major?" She called back to her superior who was following her path down the gangplank now...

Hara Village - Page 6 99665681_p0
Captain Aneya Fiorayne
Captain Aneya Fiorayne
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Votti Palestrider Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:38 am

Captain Aneya Fiorayne wrote:
Masame Shinitase wrote:Masame took a sip of her coffee, and then looked over to an approaching ship with Feniran colors, which wasn't too odd...

The salty sea waked as the large, imposing sailing vessel approached the docks of Hara Village:

It was the personal ship of Major Votti Palestrider, a high ranking member of Gilded Tree- the military organization that now ruled over Fenira since its destruction of the Council of Magi several months ago. The large crimson sails with the older order's gilded symbols still remained, but they were in the process of transition. The ship wasn't outfitted like the more modern ships in Gilded Tree's arsenal:

...But it did the job.

"Allow me, Major!" Cried out a woman with short dark hair, large purple eyes and a cocky smile. The woman's curvaceous body was clad in the uniform of a Gilded Tree officer, with only the color black missing from the usual white gold and black colors, it wasn't too uncommon for Gilded Tree officers to personalize themselves a little more. She was wearing a small red cape with gold trim over her red and gold uniform with a silver breast plate hugging her chest, with a pair of skin tight white tights squeezing her supple and rather eye-catching derrière:

Hara Village - Page 6 Fiorayne_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_nuezou__be1d4b376005da79bb6cb857ec84272b

"I believe it is safe, Major." This woman replied as she stood at the base of the gangplank, looking over her shoulder with a cocky smirk. She was also wearing a pair of thighboots that clanked as she walked across the wooden deck, her hand resting upon the pommel of her rapier. "Kind of a sad harbor to be docking at, don't you think, Major?" She called back to her superior who was following her path down the gangplank now...

Hara Village - Page 6 99665681_p0

(start at 0:55)

"Now now,"

Click Clank Click~

The sound of heels descending the gangplank, as the tall, and strikingly attractive Rabbit-Kin clad in the clothes of a high ranking Gilded Tree member answered her subordinate. She was 5'9, but her ears and heels made her look taller...!

Hara Village - Page 6 Votti_Palestrider

Her thigh boots clicked upon the deck as she turned her lovely form towards the direction of said subordinate. She had an heir of aristocracy to her as she blinked her large red eyes, and parted a stray strand of hair from over her left eye. "Castilia Reo it certainly is not, but show some respect to our allied nation, Captain Fiorayne." Cooed the Major, Votti Iafe Palestrider. She was, as mentioned, a tall Rabbit Beast-Kin, or Usagimimi in these parts. She had a lithe, slender body, a pair of long and shapely legs clad in white tights similar to her subordinate, a long black coat with gold trim and crimson silk lining and the peaked cap of a high ranking officer of Gilded Tree. Prayer beads connected to a gold Hazorian cross were wrapped around her left forearm, and she had a book tethered to her left hip, beside the scabbard for her sword.

The Major glanced around the deck as the salty wind picked up and made her jacket which was worn lazily over her shoulders, flap like a cape; she held one hand to her cheek, as she stared into the village with her large, ruby gaze...
Major Votti Palestrider
Major Votti Palestrider
Recruit
Recruit

Captain Aneya Fiorayne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Aneya Fiorayne Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:49 am

Aneya flustered, looking more disappointed in herself than embarassed. She clicked her heels together and stood erect! "Y-yes, Major! Tis'a fine port...! Just... one needing more structural integrity and..." she glanced over and saw a group of shady looking individuals descending the deck to a grotesque excuse of a fishing boat. "...and some anti-piracy laws." she added, looking disgusted at the sight of what could be in her opinion, a better harbor. Still, she understood the difficulties of being impoverished, as she was born on a farm outside Castilia Reo. "Shall I book us a room at whatever sad excuse of a 'hotel' they have here, Major? Or are we going to pass through and rough it outdoors?" She asked her superior, waiting diligently to be commanded.
Captain Aneya Fiorayne
Captain Aneya Fiorayne
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Votti Palestrider Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:07 am

Votti glanced over to the Captain with a playful smirk, shaking her head. She closed her eyes and when she reopened them she was looking back at the village. "You speak more like a noble these days, how ironic Captain." She began, walking down the deck, her hips swaying with a playful gait as she made her way to the Gangway as if she'd been here before. "...this village is famed for its hotsprings, just outside the village. I recommend it. As for me? I am going to whatever this place considers a bar and grabbing myself a well deserved drink and perhaps find somebody to play with in bed." She said as she was walking, thigh boots clanking on the creaky boards. "I don't care what you do. Just have fun, Captain~" Major Votti waved without looking back.
Major Votti Palestrider
Major Votti Palestrider
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Aneya Fiorayne Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:25 am

Aneya felt a little hurt from the remark and chuckled nervously. "A Noble? Milady, I simply express a sense of distrust for this sketchy-" she then realized she was walking away!

Major Votti Palestrider wrote:"...this village is famed for its hotsprings, just outside the village. I recommend it. As for me? I am going to whatever this place considers a bar and grabbing myself a well deserved drink and perhaps find somebody to play with in bed." She said as she was walking, thigh boots clanking on the creaky boards. "I don't care what you do. Just have fun, Captain~" Major Votti waved without looking back.

"H-hey! Wait for me!" She called out to the slowly advancing Votti, not wanting to be left behind!
Captain Aneya Fiorayne
Captain Aneya Fiorayne
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:39 am

Nekkittan wrote:
Fubuki wrote:Meanwhile...

Meat Serpent wrote:After devouring such a hearty meal as Fubuki, the elder meat serpent deigned it time to find a location to rest and digest. Or rather it would if not for the vestige it had sent scouting hadn't found another voluptuous meal. Its one hundred and fifty foot long body kneaded Fubuki toward the passage that housed the rest of its body, descending into the caves beneath the village created by years of erosion and predator passage.

Her muffled protests simply increased the value of her taste by the second as it fed on her terror, eyes blinking all along its body with each section of meat that she passed by. Trophies of past meals dotted its body, the twisted visages of past prey imprinted along its ancient leathery hide. It sought to add Fubuki and her power to its collection but the rapid digestion would only take place in the depths of its intestines.

Approaching from the stream, its vestige carried Nekittan's curvaceous and naked body. The smaller portion slithered into the main body and melded with it, flesh fusing with flesh while the catwoman passed through a thin membrane to transfer her into its guts. Her distressed cries were close to Fubuki as both women were to be be kneaded close together so they could be digested at the same time, destined to be no more than nutrients for the monstrous predator.

"Ughhh...graaah..!!" cried out Fubuki, who squirmed inside the dark, humid depths of the serpent! She looked into the 'eyes' of the past few meals before her, and they in turn, flipped around to look at HER! "Piss off!!" She screamed, jabbing her middle finger their direction while trying to slam her toe into the undulating flesh above her, when suddenly!

SNAG!

"Wh-what?!"

Hara Village - Page 6 88313119_p0

Fubuki let out a sharp cry as her arms were forced behind her via odd meaty tendrils which shot out from the walls of the meat serpent, dragging her through the acidic muck into the darker depths! "Let me... go!!" screamed Fubuki, who was now ushered deeper into the earth as well as the monster's enormous belly! "Crap... how the hell did I end up another monster's snack? What the hell?!" She cried, wriggling the best she could, not that it did anything of importance! She felt her clothing peel off the deeper and hotter it got, and realized the acidic fluid was getting more fizzy and raising up past her chest! Dammit... this really looks bad now...! She thought... till she was suddenly smacked by something large and soft! "Ooof! What now!?" she cried, turning her head to the... naked, and very curvaceous figure of a nekomimi now docking with her chest! "H-hey!! Layoff!!" She screamed, green eyes darting side to side, feeling the stomach bile climbing past her neck! She was almost fully submerged now, with this semi conscious or dead neko on top of her! She tried to kick and squirm, but the Neko was too heavy to push with just her legs in this awkward angle! She tried to shake her off, but to no avail! "DAMN I---mmmph?!!"

Fubu's words became muffled as her eyes went white before closing quickly! She was pulled into the depths of the stomach fluids now, the tendrils pulling her through something fleshy and tight... nearly forcing her air from her mouth before she was flung into a chamber! She hit the wall, gasping involuntarily, reaching up and slapping the undulating walls for mercy! She swam in the fizzy, hot fluid which assaulted her entire body, making her throat burn as she kicked and fluttered in the main body's undulating stomach...!

Hara Village - Page 6 Ddec8k6-9e87498c-0b1a-4183-83c7-d16f46af9129

Nekkitan had been semi-conscious for most of the journey through the tight mass of the meat snake. When she was assimilated to the larger body, hers was forced through the tunnel dragging poor Fubuki to her grave, the Neko drifting ontop of her soon joining her as she too was dragged down into the depths of mustard yellow acidic fluids. The fizzing sensation was mostly lost on her as her huge and curvy form took several moments and tries to usher through the sphincter, but with much effort, she was finally absorbed by the fleshy walls and forced into the room with the struggling Fubuki! Her feline, naked body drifting whilst Fubuki struggled intensely...!

Veran had wandered the length of the village and back without any luck. "Well damn, where is Fubuki? I can sense Masame's presence so I know she's safe, but I can't find Fubuki anywhere." He was beginning to get worried with the massive increase in predators in the few days alone. He honestly didn't know if it was a bad omen or just incredibly bad luck, but it did coincide with Veran's decision to embrace the company of others again. This is why things are just easier by myself.

But he wasn't about to leave everyone behind, not to mention he was feeling a little bad for leaving Erza waiting. Yet she could stand to wait a while longer if it meant the health of his comrades. "Hmm, maybe outside of town. She could be surveilling the area." Veran decided to check the outskirts of town just in case she was gathering intel of her own.

The blue clad warrior stalked the well worn path outside the remote fishing village, icy blue eyes peeled for anything suspicious. It was there at a crossroads he detected an odd presence while probing the energies of living creatures further out. Though it felt suppressed, there was clearly a powerful, older creature currently retreating underground. He wasn't sure of what it could be, but it was definitely worth taking a look.

With footfalls as silent as the wind, Veran faded into the foliage as he investigated the odd ki he was sensing. He shielded his own power and mind to avoid detection, a trick learned from an old friend long ago. Deeper in the forest and near a flowing stream he spotted the extremely long, serpentine body of the Elder Meat Serpent that had devoured Fubuki and Nekittan. He was horrified to see the ghastly visages of past victims imprinted upon its skin, their fates long since sealed. By focusing and projecting his consciousness further, he was able to detect Fubuki's lifeforce and that of another digesting victim.

The abomination was an affront to living life and had to be culled immediately, Veran knew this much. But it's immense body stretched on dozens if not hundreds of feet. What if it could consciously control portions of its body? It might be capable of digesting them instantly or worse. He would have to strike hard and fast without resorting to Devil Trigger. At least this also presented the perfect opportunity to use his newly strength summoned swords. I'm only going to have one shot at this, I can't afford to fail....

Veran emptied his mind of all save for the task at hand, forming a quartet of spectral blades around his head while placing his right hand on the handle of his blade. He lowered his body into the familiar stance of iaijutsu, ready to strike simultaneously with his summoned swords.

Hara Village - Page 6 301f501f225b5d6550985dc9bea220bf

The wind quietly disturbed the nearby grass, the fluttering foliage signaling the Veran's assault. Where he stood was now empty space, occupied by the passing breeze as he neared the Meat Serpent. The battered snake never knew happened as he diced its body into meaty chunks, further dissecting those into neat slices that fell to the ground in bloody mess. Veran's swords struck ahead of him at key locations to pin the meat serpent, each also creating a focal point for him to teleport to.

His blinding speed and teleportation meant the meat serpent never a stood a chance as the visages of meals from ages past were cut from its body, freeing their souls from centuries of torment. Veran could hear their anguished cries as they were freed, mentally cursing the aberration for subjecting innocent people to such a horrific fate. In a matter of seconds, he had cut through more than fifty feet of the serpent's body, methodically moving forward with summoned swords and flurries of steel.

He saw the squirming bulge that housed both Fubuki and Nekittan about to enter a large hole in the ground, forcing him to skip a section of the body in order to reach them in time. "Hold on, I'm almost there!" Veran called out while pivoting and sliding across the ground to redirect his momentum. At the same moment, the half devil also manifested a circle of summoned swords to orbit him as he launched himself further toward the serpent.

Hara Village - Page 6 4e2f6196e6998064080cbb33649e57f2

The Meat Serpent's body was actively defending itself by this point, launching smaller vestiges out like bullets to intercept the brutal assault. Its body coagulated into dozens of smaller snakes that tried to attack Veran only to be eviscerated by his summoned blades. He paid no mind to smaller snakes even as some slipped past his defenses and cut his body, a few even clinging to him and trying to inject him with deadly venom.

He powered through until he finally reached the curvaceous forms of Fubuki and Nekittan, spinning in the air with blade at the ready. He sheared through the latter portion of the meat serpent and expertly cut the women free, sending gallons of digestive acid sprawling across the grass. Veran fired another volley of spectral of blades at the remaining vestiges before blowing the snakes clinging to his body away with an outward surge of energy.

His next move was to leap to Fubuki and Nekittan, grabbing the naked women and vanishing as he spirited them away to a safe location. Where the Elder Meat Serpent had nearly digested two more meals, over fifty feet of its body now lay utterly eviscerated and beyond recovery. Veran had made sure it wouldn't be regenerating if possible by infusing his demonic energy into the body of the snake as well. He wanted to finish it off completely, but that would leave the other two vulnerable, something he wasn't willing to risk.

Veran gingerly carried the women to safety in the trees away from the road to preserve their modesty. There, he let them down and looked to his tattered shirt. He tore the useless article of clothing away to reveal his sculpted torso before saying, "My deepest apologies for taking so long. Are you two okay?"

Hara Village - Page 6 54db9dedc04943a692fa9451d439c69f

____

Back at the meat serpent, an odd phenomena in the form of an empty pot had fallen out of a section of its body now resting in the large pool of blood leaking into the stream.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Fubuki, Fiona Craig and Caeryssa Phoenixbreaker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Caeryssa Phoenixbreaker Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:22 am

BastionCon wrote:
Nekkittan wrote:

Meat Serpent wrote:After devouring such a hearty meal as Fubuki, the elder meat serpent deigned it time to find a location to rest and digest. Or rather it would if not for the vestige it had sent scouting hadn't found another voluptuous meal. Its one hundred and fifty foot long body kneaded Fubuki toward the passage that housed the rest of its body, descending into the caves beneath the village created by years of erosion and predator passage.

Her muffled protests simply increased the value of her taste by the second as it fed on her terror, eyes blinking all along its body with each section of meat that she passed by. Trophies of past meals dotted its body, the twisted visages of past prey imprinted along its ancient leathery hide. It sought to add Fubuki and her power to its collection but the rapid digestion would only take place in the depths of its intestines.

Approaching from the stream, its vestige carried Nekittan's curvaceous and naked body. The smaller portion slithered into the main body and melded with it, flesh fusing with flesh while the catwoman passed through a thin membrane to transfer her into its guts. Her distressed cries were close to Fubuki as both women were to be be kneaded close together so they could be digested at the same time, destined to be no more than nutrients for the monstrous predator.

"Ughhh...graaah..!!" cried out Fubuki, who squirmed inside the dark, humid depths of the serpent! She looked into the 'eyes' of the past few meals before her, and they in turn, flipped around to look at HER! "Piss off!!" She screamed, jabbing her middle finger their direction while trying to slam her toe into the undulating flesh above her, when suddenly!

SNAG!

"Wh-what?!"

Fubuki let out a sharp cry as her arms were forced behind her via odd meaty tendrils which shot out from the walls of the meat serpent, dragging her through the acidic muck into the darker depths! "Let me... go!!" screamed Fubuki, who was now ushered deeper into the earth as well as the monster's enormous belly! "Crap... how the hell did I end up another monster's snack? What the hell?!" She cried, wriggling the best she could, not that it did anything of importance! She felt her clothing peel off the deeper and hotter it got, and realized the acidic fluid was getting more fizzy and raising up past her chest! Dammit... this really looks bad now...! She thought... till she was suddenly smacked by something large and soft! "Ooof! What now!?" she cried, turning her head to the... naked, and very curvaceous figure of a nekomimi now docking with her chest! "H-hey!! Layoff!!" She screamed, green eyes darting side to side, feeling the stomach bile climbing past her neck! She was almost fully submerged now, with this semi conscious or dead neko on top of her! She tried to kick and squirm, but the Neko was too heavy to push with just her legs in this awkward angle! She tried to shake her off, but to no avail! "DAMN I---mmmph?!!"

Fubu's words became muffled as her eyes went white before closing quickly! She was pulled into the depths of the stomach fluids now, the tendrils pulling her through something fleshy and tight... nearly forcing her air from her mouth before she was flung into a chamber! She hit the wall, gasping involuntarily, reaching up and slapping the undulating walls for mercy! She swam in the fizzy, hot fluid which assaulted her entire body, making her throat burn as she kicked and fluttered in the main body's undulating stomach...!

Nekkitan had been semi-conscious for most of the journey through the tight mass of the meat snake. When she was assimilated to the larger body, hers was forced through the tunnel dragging poor Fubuki to her grave, the Neko drifting ontop of her soon joining her as she too was dragged down into the depths of mustard yellow acidic fluids. The fizzing sensation was mostly lost on her as her huge and curvy form took several moments and tries to usher through the sphincter, but with much effort, she was finally absorbed by the fleshy walls and forced into the room with the struggling Fubuki! Her feline, naked body drifting whilst Fubuki struggled intensely...!

Veran had wandered the length of the village and back without any luck. "Well damn, where is Fubuki? I can sense Masame's presence so I know she's safe, but I can't find Fubuki anywhere." He was beginning to get worried with the massive increase in predators in the few days alone. He honestly didn't know if it was a bad omen or just incredibly bad luck, but it did coincide with Veran's decision to embrace the company of others again. This is why things are just easier by myself.

But he wasn't about to leave everyone behind, not to mention he was feeling a little bad for leaving Erza waiting. Yet she could stand to wait a while longer if it meant the health of his comrades. "Hmm, maybe outside of town. She could be surveilling the area." Veran decided to check the outskirts of town just in case she was gathering intel of her own.

The blue clad warrior stalked the well worn path outside the remote fishing village, icy blue eyes peeled for anything suspicious. It was there at a crossroads he detected an odd presence while probing the energies of living creatures further out. Though it felt suppressed, there was clearly a powerful, older creature currently retreating underground. He wasn't sure of what it could be, but it was definitely worth taking a look.

With footfalls as silent as the wind, Veran faded into the foliage as he investigated the odd ki he was sensing. He shielded his own power and mind to avoid detection, a trick learned from an old friend long ago. Deeper in the forest and near a flowing stream he spotted the extremely long, serpentine body of the Elder Meat Serpent that had devoured Fubuki and Nekittan. He was horrified to see the ghastly visages of past victims imprinted upon its skin, their fates long since sealed. By focusing and projecting his consciousness further, he was able to detect Fubuki's lifeforce and that of another digesting victim.

The abomination was an affront to living life and had to be culled immediately, Veran knew this much. But it's immense body stretched on dozens if not hundreds of feet. What if it could consciously control portions of its body? It might be capable of digesting them instantly or worse. He would have to strike hard and fast without resorting to Devil Trigger. At least this also presented the perfect opportunity to use his newly strength summoned swords. I'm only going to have one shot at this, I can't afford to fail....

Veran emptied his mind of all save for the task at hand, forming a quartet of spectral blades around his head while placing his right hand on the handle of his blade. He lowered his body into the familiar stance of iaijutsu, ready to strike simultaneously with his summoned swords.

The wind quietly disturbed the nearby grass, the fluttering foliage signaling the Veran's assault. Where he stood was now empty space, occupied by the passing breeze as he neared the Meat Serpent. The battered snake never knew happened as he diced its body into meaty chunks, further dissecting those into neat slices that fell to the ground in bloody mess. Veran's swords struck ahead of him at key locations to pin the meat serpent, each also creating a focal point for him to teleport to.

His blinding speed and teleportation meant the meat serpent never a stood a chance as the visages of meals from ages past were cut from its body, freeing their souls from centuries of torment. Veran could hear their anguished cries as they were freed, mentally cursing the aberration for subjecting innocent people to such a horrific fate. In a matter of seconds, he had cut through more than fifty feet of the serpent's body, methodically moving forward with summoned swords and flurries of steel.

He saw the squirming bulge that housed both Fubuki and Nekittan about to enter a large hole in the ground, forcing him to skip a section of the body in order to reach them in time. "Hold on, I'm almost there!" Veran called out while pivoting and sliding across the ground to redirect his momentum. At the same moment, the half devil also manifested a circle of summoned swords to orbit him as he launched himself further toward the serpent.

The Meat Serpent's body was actively defending itself by this point, launching smaller vestiges out like bullets to intercept the brutal assault. Its body coagulated into dozens of smaller snakes that tried to attack Veran only to be eviscerated by his summoned blades. He paid no mind to smaller snakes even as some slipped past his defenses and cut his body, a few even clinging to him and trying to inject him with deadly venom.

He powered through until he finally reached the curvaceous forms of Fubuki and Nekittan, spinning in the air with blade at the ready. He sheared through the latter portion of the meat serpent and expertly cut the women free, sending gallons of digestive acid sprawling across the grass. Veran fired another volley of spectral of blades at the remaining vestiges before blowing the snakes clinging to his body away with an outward surge of energy.

His next move was to leap to Fubuki and Nekittan, grabbing the naked women and vanishing as he spirited them away to a safe location. Where the Elder Meat Serpent had nearly digested two more meals, over fifty feet of its body now lay utterly eviscerated and beyond recovery. Veran had made sure it wouldn't be regenerating if possible by infusing his demonic energy into the body of the snake as well. He wanted to finish it off completely, but that would leave the other two vulnerable, something he wasn't willing to risk.

Veran gingerly carried the women to safety in the trees away from the road to preserve their modesty. There, he let them down and looked to his tattered shirt. He tore the useless article of clothing away to reveal his sculpted torso before saying, "My deepest apologies for taking so long. Are you two okay?"

____

Back at the meat serpent, an odd phenomena in the form of an empty pot had fallen out of a section of its body now resting in the large pool of blood leaking into the stream.

"Tsk-Tsk-Tsk~ Boy Howdy! Ain't you one for sore eyes~?" called out a voice from a low hanging branch, unable to keep herself hidden after watching the scene unfold. A woman with long orange hair with faint crimson streaks squatted on the thick limb. She was using an ability of hers that allowed her to walk, stand, crouch on any surface without falling, even able to hang and walk on ceilings with such an ability!*

Hara Village - Page 6 KzeAHPR

She was scantily clad, looking more at home in a brothel than out in the depths of the woods teaming with wildlife and monsters. Alluring, yet young looking, but with one arm held up, she balanced the large, two-handed scythe which leaned across her shoulders behind her head:

Hara Village - Page 6 IJPy96v

The weapon and shaft was far longer and bigger than she was tall, and she roughly stood about 5'6 in height. She observed Veran, the coughing Nekitan and Fubuki below, licking her lips. "It was entertaining with the ancient lizard, the raw power you released? Ah-may-zing, baby~" she cooed, giggling as she rocked herself on the limb. When she got there and how long had she been up there... was a mystery, but she'd been observing Veran it seems since he saved Miya and Rosaria. "Then there's this meat snek, which well, still isn't completely dead, I can think of one or two more vestiges slithering about here, waiting to gobble up some other, helpless woman! Tehehe, but boy! People just seem to keep getting eaten when they stick around you, Blue~!" the mysterious, salaciously dressed woman taunted with a malicious cackle.

*OOC: need to add this in hindsight to profile xD
Caeryssa Phoenixbreaker
Caeryssa Phoenixbreaker
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Nekkittan Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:38 am

Nekkitan had been unconscious till the moment of rescue, when a second wind forced her to expel whatever crap was in her lungs and made her writhe and shutter awake. She turned to the handsome silver haired man, recognizing him instantly. "It-its you...!" She gasped, blushing. Her sexual encounter with his unconscious body was high quality, which was saying something since he was asleep when she rode him! The woman beside her didn't look familiar, and she sat there, arm wrapped around her huge bosom, her shapely legs crossed as she answered him. "I-I'm fine..." she coughed. "Just a little choked up..." she coughed, her jiggling body absolutely dripping with fluids.

It was then she heard a new voice, echoing up from the trees. Glancing upward, she noticed the young human with the bright orange hair and a very evil looking scythe balanced behind her shoulders. "Who the hell...?" She wheezed.

Nekkittan
Private
Private

Caeryssa Phoenixbreaker likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Fubuki Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:07 am

BastionCon wrote:
Nekkittan wrote:

SNAG!

"Wh-what?!"

____

Fubuki had almost lost hope, and was on the brink of blacking out when Veran came to their dashing, and daring rescue! She was in and out of consciousness for the first few minutes, before she felt the cooler air stinging her sizzling flesh and the acidic bile rolling up her throat as she coughed and wheezed!

She turned to Veran, and blinked, flustered as she too covered herself. "...we gotta stop meeting like this." She half teased, chuckling weakly as she sat up, and looked over to the cat who was apparently still alive, then back to Veran. "T-thanks... what the hell happened to your shirt?" she gasped, not that she minded the view.

Then... the new voice ahead of her, causing her eyes to wander from Veran to the new gal who appeared, and seemed to have been stalking them. "Who the hell is that...?" She muttered under her breath, before glancing back to Veran, and the monster he had cut her out from. She was glad to still be alive...!
Fubuki
Fubuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon and Caeryssa Phoenixbreaker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:57 pm

Veran was happy to hear Fubuki and Nekittan were both ok, but the newest arrival concerned him dearly. How had he been unable to sense her? Was he getting sloppy or was she that powerful? "If you've been watching this entire time, why didn't you intervene when they were in trouble? They could have perished if not for my finding them." Veran glared daggers at the mischievous young looking woman, barely resisting the urge to bare his teeth at her disregard for innocent life.

Her position above the others was also precarious, her weapon could easily execute them if she so wanted. Veran was confident he could intervene, but it was a risk he didn't want to occur. "While you think about putting some clothes on, why don't you tell us why you're really here?" He kept his sword at the ready, still shirtless under his jacket but prepared to act at a moment's notice. Or Veran would have been had he not felt his scar began to flare up. Not now, it can't happen now...

His entire body burned with pain, but he showed no signs of discomfort. With masterful self control, Veran kept his entire body at ease to give off the guise of power, knowing he wouldn't be able to react as quickly while his muscles burned....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Nekkittan and Caeryssa Phoenixbreaker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Caeryssa Phoenixbreaker Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:49 am

BastionCon wrote:Veran was happy to hear Fubuki and Nekittan were both ok, but the newest arrival concerned him dearly. How had he been unable to sense her? Was he getting sloppy or was she that powerful? "If you've been watching this entire time, why didn't you intervene when they were in trouble? They could have perished if not for my finding them." Veran glared daggers at the mischievous young looking woman, barely resisting the urge to bare his teeth at her disregard for innocent life.

The red head giggled mischievously, slapping her knee with her right arm while her left hand rested lazily upon the one end of the shaft of her scythe, her head snapping back as she did so! "Eeeehehehehe! That's funny Blue! If I were to help-" Her demeanor then shifted, her eyes becoming 'lifeless' a slight smirk forming upon her face:

Hara Village - Page 6 9JcjNW9

"-then how'd I be able to watch the show?" her voice dipped to a serious, low tone; a tone filled with malicious intent, and seemed hollow compared to the playful banter before hand.

BastionCon wrote:Her position above the others was also precarious, her weapon could easily execute them if she so wanted. Veran was confident he could intervene, but it was a risk he didn't want to occur. "While you think about putting some clothes on, why don't you tell us why you're really here?" He kept his sword at the ready, still shirtless under his jacket but prepared to act at a moment's notice. Or Veran would have been had he not felt his scar began to flare up. Not now, it can't happen now...

"Relax honeybun, you'll find out soon enough!" she ignored his previous statement, her tone still malicious, but was winding its way back to playful. "Why not... hang around awhile?" She chimed, as her right hand which had slapped her knee before managed to drop down what looked like a rope...

Hara Village - Page 6 EK8jZXh

Within moments, Nekki's neck was wrapped up with a black and blue braid, the whip curling tightly around her! It seemed to have appeared from beneath her, but as they would all discover shortly was that it came from her shadow itself! Hardly a choked squeal before the woman was yanked into the darkness from her shadow! Swallowed up by the void which remained there briefly after her entire, curvaceous body vanished before their eyes!

She then reappeared, from a black swirling mass beneath the tree where this red head stood. Blue electrical arcs flowed about the Teronian portal, and with a flick of her wrist, the red head pulled Nekkittan upward and out of the portal! Choking on the whip like a noose, the neko swung there in a panic, before the red head jostled her entire body upward so the whip could wrap around the rest of her body, keeping her from choking or breaking her neck as she hung off the limb beneath her! Smirking, she let the scythe's blade drop, holding the lower end of the shaft to angle the razor sharp curve to ride against the Neko's neck!

BastionCon wrote:His entire body burned with pain, but he showed no signs of discomfort. With masterful self control, Veran kept his entire body at ease to give off the guise of power, knowing he wouldn't be able to react as quickly while his muscles burned....

"What? Cat got your tongue, baby blue?" she cooed, before licking her lips with a salacious smile. "Or my outfit too 'spicy' for ya? Heh heh heh~" the woman continued to taunt as she observed him closely. "You look composed enough, but your insides must be scre-ah-ming~! Why not take a moment and rest sugar bum?" She taunted, prodding the blade of the scythe against Nekki's neck threateningly. "...don't force me to pull the pussycat's tongue from her throat now." returned that grim tone again.
Caeryssa Phoenixbreaker
Caeryssa Phoenixbreaker
Recruit
Recruit

Nekkittan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nekkittan Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:54 pm

Nekki made a confused meowing gasp, before she was pulled backwards by her neck! "Nyaak-!" her voice was cut off before she was absorbed by darkness! She seemed to simply sink into a pool of inky black that spat blue arcs of electricity that had formed from her shadow; her large and shapely legs being pulled through soon after, kicking before vanishing!

-Then, just as suddenly, she reappeared, hanging under the tree and choking! "Glrrk-...!" gasped the strangled Neko, for a few moments till the whip curled around her waist, so that her weight wasn't solely on her neck!

Next, she felt the edge of the scythe rubbing against the nape of her neck, her large green eyes staring down at the man in blue and the woman she had been devoured with! "Goddess Bastet, is this how I die...?" She whimpered.

Nekkittan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6